please nerf Callum Wilson

its unrealistic how good he is in the game. It does not represent reality because in real life he is at best average striker. Make it more realistic have Salah, Mane, Kane, Sterling these types of players more often than not be top scorers. Its unrealistic to see Salah/Mane score only 10 goals in a season as happened in my save. Where callum wilson was OP. Playing FM21 beta but I know this is an issue in previous games too 

15 minutes ago, cheekyspeedster said:

its unrealistic how good he is in the game. It does not represent reality because in real life he is at best average striker. Make it more realistic have Salah, Mane, Kane, Sterling these types of players more often than not be top scorers. Its unrealistic to see Salah/Mane score only 10 goals in a season as happened in my save. Where callum wilson was OP. Playing FM21 beta but I know this is an issue in previous games too 

Him doing well in a single save quite obviously means nothing. It may not even be him, but the system he plays in. Knee-jerk reactions based on very limited info is never a good idea. If you have actual evidence to suggest he is overrated, please report it.

2 minutes ago, HUNT3R said:

Him doing well in a single save quite obviously means nothing. It may not even be him, but the system he plays in. Knee-jerk reactions based on very limited info is never a good idea. If you have actual evidence to suggest he is overrated, please report it.

check on Miles twitter and foootball manager twitter and you will know what I mean LOL. Everyone is saying that what I am saying

6 minutes ago, cheekyspeedster said:

check on Miles twitter and foootball manager twitter and you will know what I mean LOL. Everyone is saying that what I am saying

Twitter is irrelevant. You posted the thread. You claimed he should be changed. YOU should provide the info. If you have any actual objective evidence, please post it in the relevant section. 1 save isn't a pattern and it also doesn't necessarily represent how good/bad a player is since there are many factors into how well a player performs including how the team sets up and how well that does in the ME or even in general. That is why I asked that you be objective about this.

3 minutes ago, HUNT3R said:

Twitter is irrelevant. You posted the thread. You claimed he should be changed. YOU should provide the info. If you have any actual objective evidence, please post it in the relevant section. 1 save isn't a pattern and it also doesn't necessarily represent how good/bad a player is since there are many factors into how well a player performs. That is why I asked that you be objective about this.

alright I am sorry if I caused any offence. DIdnt mean to come off as rude I know y'all are doing a job here. But in my personal opinion it should not happen. That he gets that many goals.

And also I cant provide the info because It has happened in all my saves from earlier games as well. I always saw him do amazingly for bournemouth as well in earlier versions. 9/10 times. Maybe some little attribute tweak needs to happen!!

3 hours ago, cheekyspeedster said:

alright I am sorry if I caused any offence. DIdnt mean to come off as rude I know y'all are doing a job here. But in my personal opinion it should not happen. That he gets that many goals.

And also I cant provide the info because It has happened in all my saves from earlier games as well. I always saw him do amazingly for bournemouth as well in earlier versions. 9/10 times. Maybe some little attribute tweak needs to happen!!

But how do you know he couldn’t score that many irl?

Who’s have expected Vardy to do what he did a few years ago? Or Harry Kane to do what he did when he burst onto the scene?

I agree Wilson is average irl, but you’re making it sound like it’s physically impossible for him to have a great season.

1 minute ago, wattzy said:

But how do you know he couldn’t score that many irl?

Who’s have expected Vardy to do what he did a few years ago? Or Harry Kane to do what he did when he burst onto the scene?

I agree Wilson is average irl, but you’re making it sound like it’s physically impossible for him to have a great season.

sure he could but is just a coincidence that he happens to be up there with the top scorers in every save I do in the premiier league since like fm17?

10 minutes ago, cheekyspeedster said:

sure he could but is just a coincidence that he happens to be up there with the top scorers in every save I do in the premiier league since like fm17?

Yet weirdly i have never seen him have anything like that sort of season on any version 

6 hours ago, cheekyspeedster said:

This is the topic for you, closing this thread.