Repeat Offender

The thing I find annoying is how failures are repeated with most beta offerings. Surely these things should be noted so they don't recur. Even weirder is that the FM20 beta suffered from none of those that we had in FM19,18 and 17 but have resurfaced in FM21. Namely, changing camera angles on every reboot. However the worst one for me is the game crashing when attempting to watch the highlights of a division or competition. I get a crash dump after two,three or four highlights shown. Otherwise, the game runs great. It's fast, smooth and is streets ahead of what went before in terms of match engine animations. No doubt these issues will be sorted, given time. Oh yes and the IBH screen is a mess, showing info we don't need and lacking info we do, like a decent overview panel. Plenty of work for third party skin creators to get their teeth into, for sure.

5 minutes ago, bartdude said:

The thing I find annoying is how failures are repeated with most beta offerings. Surely these things should be noted so they don't recur. Even weirder is that the FM20 beta suffered from none of those that we had in FM19,18 and 17 but have resurfaced in FM21. Namely, changing camera angles on every reboot. However the worst one for me is the game crashing when attempting to watch the highlights of a division or competition. I get a crash dump after two,three or four highlights shown. Otherwise, the game runs great. It's fast, smooth and is streets ahead of what went before in terms of match engine animations. No doubt these issues will be sorted, given time. Oh yes and the IBH screen is a mess, showing info we don't need and lacking info we do, like a decent overview panel. Plenty of work for third party skin creators to get their teeth into, for sure.

The camera angle changing was listed as a known issue. It's for all to read.

If you experience crashes, please report them. If you have any other issues - please report them.