Erling Haaland (FM21)

marcMCFC1986

12 hours ago, TheBigBoss said:

exactly and given their model in real life is to buy low and sell big. Might have to play the long game and declare interest and set as top target with Haaland

Haha already done. My team is pretty much the way I want it now. Kounde , Rice and Moukoko in , only Haaland to join lol. I'll try at the end of the season when Dortmund inevitable finish behind Bayern In the Bundesliga , hell soon realise he won't win trophies at dortmund lol.

Funny tidbit on this I set Haaland as a transfer target and my staff offered 12m for him lmfao.

Edited by MartsMac1982

I think Dortmund should start being receptive to offers after the 1st season, so I would just keep at it.

I'm currently in season 3 of my Man Utd save and I'm happy with my squad apart from the fact that I don't have a top striker, i.e. Haaland or Martinez, but mainly Haaland. Martinez went to City and Haaland went to PSG. I matched their 98m bid but unfortunately he chose PSG over me and they now want at least 200m for him but I'm being quoted at between mid 200's to 300m which is insane. So with the last update out I reckon I'm going to start over so I can get Haaland this time. It's a shame because it finally looks like I'll win the league in season 3 as we are miles ahead of the rest, Liverpool have had a poor season and are far behind. We won the CL against City last season also. I may offer 200m+ in the summer but reckon I'll just start over.

Edited by Gee_Simpson

Can some of you nice folks share your tactics please? I'd be interested to see how Haaland is scoring all these goals! I've had him for 3 seasons now and he's only scored 30+ in all comps each season. 

Edited by SM001
grammar

1 hour ago, SM001 said:

Can some of you nice folks share your tactics please? I'd be interested to see how Haaland is scoring all these goals! I've had him for 3 seasons now and he's only scored 30+ in all comps each season. 

Have a look at some KNAP tactics mate, they tend to be quite effective in terms of goalscoring at least. 

1 hour ago, SM001 said:

Me to, Id love to know how @the SLC got him to score 106 goals in one season, he averages a goal a game for me with the following Arsenal side:

Screenshot_20210328-215200__01.jpg

Edited by dcaine100

On 28/03/2021 at 12:19, SM001 said:

30+ in say a 45 match (all comps) season is great! I wouldn't get to hung up on what folks are doing to get such silly returns on him, if you're getting your team overall to play the way you want it to... unless of course you are looking for bonkers numbers then for sure go plug&play per previous poster.

3 hours ago, GJHowell said:

Have you got a link to the tactic please?

if you go omega lukes youtube channel. join his discord page then you will find it in the ryans tactic folder.

im sorry i dont know how to upload tactics

• 4 weeks later...

I'm in my first season of FM since FM 19 so decided I wanted to go for the easy route and took control of Real Madrid. Managed to get Haaland in the first transfer window and my god it's ridiculous how overpowered he is even though my tactics are still very much a work in progress, he has almost alone (yes everyone is great on paper, but Haaland still carries me) put me 12 points clear of Barca in February and my only losses came in the first few matches. He has a goal per 60 minutes or so overall and in the league a goal per 46 minutes. Over 10 assists as well and about an 8 average rating which probably would be higher, but I tend to sub him out when the game is won to keep him fresh. And that's with only 3/7 pens scored.

I use a control 424 with counter press, play out of defence, slightly higher line and pressing, Haaland left side AF with no additional instructions, Benzema right side CF(s). IW(s) on left, W(a) on right. B2b right and DLP(D) left at cm, WB(s) left, Bpd(d), CD(d), IWB(s) right.

Edited by Puluzu
typo

• 1 month later...

I managed to buy Haaland first season with Man City (after off-loading Zinchenko + Mahrez + Jesus), and he's already absolutely devastating:

image.png.d2da205a51be2b17fa28850f5193f7c9.png

The crazy thing is he's still continuously improving over the course of the season (I use De Bruyne to mentor Haaland to help him improve his intelligence). This mad lad is also working on his weaker foot in his spare time.

image.png.03f3de776ba72559af74eed4f57c4cef.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...