FM21 3D Engine Crowd

TIFO07

Big issue for me in the recent versions of Football Manager is the way the crowd looks and behaves, I used to love the crowd in FM12-14 where the crowd was way realistic than it is now, when you are playing in a club that has a decent sized stadium  but doesn't have much fans the crowd looks terrible, they are scattered on the whole stadium rather than being in a huge group on one stand or two stands, they also get excited even if there is nothing happening while in previous versions from FM14 downwards they were all seated and just excited when there was a goal or a shot or a foul, I even remember there was some flares lighted up in the game which was so cool to see, I know it's a small detail but details like that made me love it even more, wish that in the next versions it could be improved. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 15/11/2020 at 15:03, TIFO07 said:

Big issue for me in the recent versions of Football Manager is the way the crowd looks and behaves, I used to love the crowd in FM12-14 where the crowd was way realistic than it is now, when you are playing in a club that has a decent sized stadium  but doesn't have much fans the crowd looks terrible, they are scattered on the whole stadium rather than being in a huge group on one stand or two stands, they also get excited even if there is nothing happening while in previous versions from FM14 downwards they were all seated and just excited when there was a goal or a shot or a foul, I even remember there was some flares lighted up in the game which was so cool to see, I know it's a small detail but details like that made me love it even more, wish that in the next versions it could be improved. 

There are flares in FM21. They are very rare though ive only had it once

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/11/2020 at 15:03, TIFO07 said:

They are socially distancing! :p But in all seriousness, I agree. I notice that when playing against Queens park, which is a small club which uses a massive stadium. The way they spread out is not realistic. The game even references closing stands due to small attendances so i think it should be considered. As for flares make sure you are playing in a league like in Greece, Italy or Argentina where you are more likely to see them. Maybe when you schedule friendlies try to have a nigh time match and you will see them.

• 2 weeks later...

I would love the fans to be revamped completely plus the noise &atmosphere. The different atmospheres around the world is part of the appeal of football for me.playing the game from England to China or Germany should be different. I wanna hear drums &chants .but maybe thats just me

• 3 weeks later...