Guide how to set up an optimal database for a balanced savegame and ways to increase realism (updated 03. May 21) *links updated*

vor 1 Minute schrieb Domyos:

Yeah, i search almost every day for players opinions about database setup, i like to have top players from all continents cuz it triggers more regens for every club even if they are not playable, but in the end i found myself having hard time selling players for a "decent price". You can say darwin nunez for 50 Milion is good but to find a player with his caliber or with his potential, you have to spend almost the same. With my tests, i realise that having league on playable without adv db transfer market increase his value and the diference between average players and good players are huge, if i dont have extra players from adv db i could sell darwin maybe for 80 milion, but with so many regens coming from all arround the world with equal potential the value of player decreases.

Normally you won't get a player to portugal with that high CA, except they still play in Brazil or Argentina. You still get high PA's for relatively cheap (10-15mios) from South America. Portugal is still a "Deliver"-League for top3, so they develop the biggest talent's, they don't usually buy players on their zenit.

Your scenario with increasing values sounds logical, but it's less realistic IMO.

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am 15.11.2020 um 14:58 schrieb Daveincid:

Most important Nations to load according to my database for a balanced world (1 highest, 4 lowest)

I usually set number 1 and 2 as playable, 3 view-only and number 4 I don't load at all. This guarantees you a balance between Continents awswell

Unsichtbaren Inhalt anzeigen

Update: Importance of all Nations as a overview

• Daveincid changed the title to Guide how to set up an optimal database for a balanced savegame and ways to increase realism (updated 13. Dez. 2020) *Most important Nations to load according to my database for a balanced world (1 highest, 4 lowest)*
vor 1 Minute schrieb Captain Krakatoa:

does setting so many leagues as view-only affects the processing time in long term?

i mean, it saves the history and data of the leagues etc. Does it make the saves would be significantly slower after lets say 5 or 10 years?

Not massively, only marginal. I haven't noticed massive differences in processing times, even in 2035

Cheers 

Daveincid

Gerade eben schrieb Brother Ben:

I suppose this is the benefit of the database "shrinking" year on year

This definetly will have an impact. But even with all leagues loaded, and less "shrinking" the processing time haven't increased much. 

I was considering using your recommended database too for more long term balance as I like long saves. I play on laptop but a relativelly good one (though already 3 years old), but so far it seems I can bear your default setup. My main doubt its what to do about detail level. My processor and RAM specs (as I assume its what matter for speed regarding level of detail) are these:

CPU Model: i7 - 4710MQ

CPU Base Frequency: 2.5GHz

CPU Turbo Frequency: 3.50 GHz

Cores: 4 (8 threaded)

RAM: 16GB

RAM Clockspeed: 1600Mhz

Which competitions you feel like should I put to full detail if any at all? Assume I play in Europe. I was wondering specially given more injuries mod seems to only work well with the full detail simulation. Given the benchmarks I saw on the other topic, seems to be mid range. In the steps you mention having a newer better 16 threaded one for that, but you already mention some degree of full detail in the prior "setup step" so I was a bit confused there.

Edited by Jervaj

vor 8 Minuten schrieb Jervaj:

I was considering using your recommended database too for more long term balance as I like long saves. I play on laptop but a relativelly good one (though already 3 years old), but so far it seems I can bear your default setup. My main doubt its what to do about detail level. My processor and RAM specs (as I assume its what matter for speed regarding level of detail) are these:

CPU Model: i7 - 4710MQ

CPU Base Frequency: 2.5GHz

CPU Turbo Frequency: 3.50 GHz

RAM: 16GB

RAM Clockspeed: 1600Mhz

Which competitions you feel like should I put to full detail? Assume I play in Europe. I was wondering specially given more injuries mod seems to only work well with the full detail simulation

I would put Champions League, Europa League, and Conference League to full detail.  If you still feel comfortable, I would add National Team games too.

15 minutes ago, Daveincid said:

I would put Champions League, Europa League, and Conference League to full detail.  If you still feel comfortable, I would add National Team games too.

And nothing at a domestic level? Aside of the mandatory league Im in, I was thinking the first 2 leagues (assuming I play in etiher of those) + national cup to cover all the main matches/teams I may interact most directly.

Will have to wait for a better computer to look for at least using full detail in the top 10-20 leagues hehe. Thanks again for your swift help :D

vor 1 Minute schrieb Jervaj:

And nothing at a domestic level? Aside of the mandatory league Im in, I was thinking the first 2 leagues (assuming I play in etiher of those) + national cup to cover all the main matches/teams I may interact most directly.

Will have to wait for a better computer to look for at least using full detail in the top 10-20 leagues hehe. Thanks again for your swift help :D

I thought your own league was self-explanary:lol:  I'm waiting for Santa sending me a 5950x:lol:

I have played FM since CM and FM18 but never beyond 2 seasons, I always restart for various reasons.. I want to start a long term game tho now. Hence I need to ask you what I can expect a few seasons in from a specific setup:

1) As the custom advanced DB is broken ATM, I plan to start a game with a large DB. they say medium is fine so large should be pretty OK too? 

2) I prefer a larger number of different national leagues (23) at the expense of second divisions. This gives med 63K players and 2,5 stars which is more than the 1,5 speed that I'm used to in the first seasons. How much slower will it progress 5-10 seasons in do you think?

3) I want to send my scouts all over the world and find promising under 18 players, especially in Africa. Is a large DB enough to find atleast some promising players or wonderkids in Africa if I keep atleast two scouts there for some years? I guess I will find alot more newgens by loading custom DB and all top club players in Africa. But I will settle for finding just a few or some really promising youngsters within some years. Perhaps one or two from the Americas aswell. (Asian and Oceanian players in Sweden is very uncommon so I won't load those continents.

Many thanks in advance!

vor 1 Minute schrieb Dreambuilder:

I have played FM since CM and FM18 but never beyond 2 seasons, I always restart for various reasons.. I want to start a long term game tho now. Hence I need to ask you what I can expect a few seasons in from a specific setup:

1) As the custom advanced DB is broken ATM, I plan to start a game with a large DB. they say medium is fine so large should be pretty OK too? 

2) I prefer a larger number of different national leagues (23) at the expense of second divisions. This gives med 63K players and 2,5 stars which is more than the 1,5 speed that I'm used to in the first seasons. How much slower will it progress 5-10 seasons in do you think?

3) I want to send my scouts all over the world and find promising under 18 players, especially in Africa. Is a large DB enough to find atleast some promising players or wonderkids in Africa if I keep atleast two scouts there for some years? I guess I will find alot more newgens by loading custom DB and all top club players in Africa. But I will settle for finding just a few or some really promising youngsters within some years. Perhaps one or two from the Americas aswell. (Asian and Oceanian players in Sweden is very uncommon so I won't load those continents.

Many thanks in advance!

1)  Advance db isn't broken. It has problems yes, but you still get enough from it rather than just ignore it completely.

2) It generally shouldn't slow down massively, a weak system of course struggles more, but with a mid-range-system and 5-10 seasons it shouldn't be massive.

3) Difficult to say, I would load at least all players from continental competitions worldwide, to make sure, there will be enough talents. If your system can handle more, load all teams from top division and national reputation too.

Cheers

Daveincid

When I start up a save with a large database, a country like Cameroon starts with like 23 players in the first team but none in the U20 squad. Do anyone know in general if an empty U20 like that will fill up with newgens when their old seniors retire? 

I'm asking because I'm personally not sure if what DB I will chose, if I need a custom database with the extra U20 players or not.

Edited by Dreambuilder

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Dreambuilder:

When I start up a save with a large database, a country like Cameroon starts with like 23 players in the first team but none in the U20 squad. Do anyone know in general if an empty U20 like that will fill up with newgens when their old seniors retire? 

I'm asking because I'm personally not sure if what DB I will chose, if I need a custom database with the extra U20 players or not.

Usually it should fill it again with 23 players over time, but not with the current bug. So If you want newgens specificaly from Cameroon for a 5-10 year game, I would add via the advanced db. You can add players for a specific division too

vor 8 Minuten schrieb shortshifted78:

please forgive my ignorance, but where do you place the recommended setup file?

Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2021/game_setup

Edited by Daveincid

vor 11 Minuten schrieb ILU1000:

I’ve been trying to start save as unemployed, but can’t find a way to add managers to teams in lower leagues. So is there ways to add fake managers to every club or do I have to find a database that already has managers in all teams?

Yes, you can untick this option before you start the game. It usually should be the case already

@Daveincid do you have a test save with your recommended save set up and the custom files from majesticeternity that's decently into the future? I've always wanted to get the full player personality effects that don't exist with real players but starting with fake players feels less immersive to just have zero history in the game. There are some other custom specs I can PM you about but don't want to talk about in the forum.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb wazzaflow10:

@Daveincid do you have a test save with your recommended save set up and the custom files from majesticeternity that's decently into the future? I've always wanted to get the full player personality effects that don't exist with real players but starting with fake players feels less immersive to just have zero history in the game. There are some other custom specs I can PM you about but don't want to talk about in the forum.

Sadly not yet, focus is on newgens-bug right now

Thanks Dave for your work and advice, it's been really helpful.

I'm in a bit of a dilemma as to whether load more players from non-playble leagues through the custom database or not. Bearing in mind the newgen bug, do you think the benefit right now is worth the performance hit? Cheers.

vor 1 Minute schrieb asteris_:

Thanks Dave for your work and advice, it's been really helpful.

I'm in a bit of a dilemma as to whether load more players from non-playble leagues through the custom database or not. Bearing in mind the newgen bug, do you think the benefit right now is worth the performance hit? Cheers.

I'm glad you like it!

Yeah I'm in the same boat. I can't really tell you if it's worth or not. I personally haven't even started a save yet. If you can't wait to start playing, and usually playing several games through the year, I would start playing. If you usually only play a save a year, I would wait.

The performance hit in adding players via advanced db isn't that huge. For me personally it's always worth the gain of realism. I never play a save without the advanced db.

Cheers

Daveincid

2 minutes ago, Daveincid said:

I'm glad you like it!

Yeah I'm in the same boat. I can't really tell you if it's worth or not. I personally haven't even started a save yet. If you can't wait to start playing, and usually playing several games through the year, I would start playing. If you usually only play a save a year, I would wait.

The performance hit in adding players via advanced db isn't that huge. For me personally it's always worth the gain of realism. I never play a save without the advanced db.

Cheers

Daveincid

Maybe as long as the playable nations get at least a good amount of newgens, starting a 5-10 years save and see how it goes might be worth it.

Thanks for the advice!

Gerade eben schrieb asteris_:

Maybe as long as the playable nations get at least a good amount of newgens, starting a 5-10 years save and see how it goes might be worth it.

Thanks for the advice!

It's definetly playable for the first years in most Nations!

• Daveincid changed the title to Guide how to set up an optimal database for a balanced savegame and ways to increase realism (updated 24. Dez. 2020) *Download links added*

Update 24.12.20: I updated the links to my projects. You get a much more realistic gameplay IMO if you use them all.

I work on editor projects to increase the realism of Football Manager 2021, you can find my files and the transfer preferences-file in cooperation with @majesticeternity here:

https://community.sigames.com/topic/539696-fm21-alternative-youth-rating-game-importance-and-others-v11-by-daveincid-updated-24122020/

https://community.sigames.com/topic/542175-currency-adjustment-to-current-values-for-123-currencies-beta/

https://community.sigames.com/topic/544019-more-balanced-finances-for-longterm-saves-by-daveincid-beta/

https://community.sigames.com/topic/542260-fm21-realistic-transfer-preferences-and-new-league-reputations-by-daveincid-and-majesticeternity/

Merry Xmas!

Daveincid

vor 1 Minute schrieb Vali184:

I plan to start with Nottingham Forest in the Championship. My laptop is old with i3 2350m and 4gb ram. What would be a balanced database setup for my system? I think around 8-10 leagues would do.

My honest opinion is that it is really difficult with this laptop. It's not impossible to run a realistic setup, but it definetly needs a lot of patience

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Conardo:

Hmm, in the past i try to be under 125k players - isnt it a bit risky with ca. 160k players?

Not risky, it's demanding yes. But more players don't need that much processing-power than more leagues playable

Edited by Daveincid

I currently have 17 nations loaded with 20 leagues playable, England down to league 2 and top league in 16 other countries with view only leagues below those. All the top leagues are running in full detail with cups having full detail either all matches or just later stages, international and Europe continental comps all in full detail and it’s sitting at 103,000 players and 1 star, speed doesn’t seem too bad but I have just started.

Now I’m wondering if I add more is it better to have more top leagues loaded, more 2nd leagues loaded or more countries with full detail instead of just the top league? Ideally I’m looking for a more realistic game in terms of transfers and squad building plus a wider scope for talented youngsters instead of just Europe/South America 

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Boroboss:

I currently have 17 nations loaded with 20 leagues playable, England down to league 2 and top league in 16 other countries with view only leagues below those. All the top leagues are running in full detail with cups having full detail either all matches or just later stages, international and Europe continental comps all in full detail and it’s sitting at 103,000 players and 1 star, speed doesn’t seem too bad but I have just started.

Now I’m wondering if I add more is it better to have more top leagues loaded, more 2nd leagues loaded or more countries with full detail instead of just the top league? Ideally I’m looking for a more realistic game in terms of transfers and squad building plus a wider scope for talented youngsters instead of just Europe/South America 

IMO it's clearly adding more top league playable, followed by 2nd league, and then full detail .

Cheers

Daveincid

9 hours ago, Daveincid said:

IMO it's clearly adding more top league playable, followed by 2nd league, and then full detail .

Cheers

Daveincid

Appreciate the advice, time for more leagues!! Do you think it’s worth removing full detail from some of the playable leagues and replacing with 2nd leagues in the top 5 countries? Or is it always better to have full detail on any playable leagues? 

Gerade eben schrieb Boroboss:

Appreciate the advice, time for more leagues!! Do you think it’s worth removing full detail from some of the playable leagues and replacing with 2nd leagues in the top 5 countries? Or is it always better to have full detail on any playable leagues? 

It's definetly worth adding more leagues playable and remove detail-level for most playable leagues.  But I would keep international competitions and national team games at full detail. The benefit in this area is the biggest in terms of full detail. 

setting a lot of leagues 20-50 as playable is the key for the balance. Full detail adds extra realism. The benefits of playable leagues is described in the guide.:)

I've got a pretty big setup going, I think I'll have to move my saved game folder to my SSD or just outright buy a new one. Built my rig in like 2013 and the SSD is only 64 GB, but I feel like that'll make the days go faster right? I have an i7 so that should be decent enough, just need to upgrade the ram. Currently doing a save in Austria.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb steakfaced:

I've got a pretty big setup going, I think I'll have to move my saved game folder to my SSD or just outright buy a new one. Built my rig in like 2013 and the SSD is only 64 GB, but I feel like that'll make the days go faster right? I have an i7 so that should be decent enough, just need to upgrade the ram. Currently doing a save in Austria.

SSD, as far as I know, only saves you some time during saving and in the scouting tab loading players. for ingame speed it's CPU and RAM-Speed (Better RAM, not more RAM).

Cheers

Daveincid

24 minutes ago, Daveincid said:

SSD, as far as I know, only saves you some time during saving and in the scouting tab loading players. for ingame speed it's CPU and RAM-Speed (Better RAM, not more RAM).

Cheers

Daveincid

Ooh vital information to have as I go to upgrade, thanks mate. Love this guide btw.

5 hours ago, Daveincid said:

It's definetly worth adding more leagues playable and remove detail-level for most playable leagues.  But I would keep international competitions and national team games at full detail. The benefit in this area is the biggest in terms of full detail. 

setting a lot of leagues 20-50 as playable is the key for the balance. Full detail adds extra realism. The benefits of playable leagues is described in the guide.:)

This has been one of the most helpful threads I’ve read and thanks for the replies I’m ready to dive in to my game now! 32 leagues, 27 nations and 130,000 players! 

the game has been at half star game speed since 100,000 players and around 20 playable leagues, is it really that accurate? My game doesn’t even seem that slow. 

vor 16 Stunden schrieb Boroboss:

This has been one of the most helpful threads I’ve read and thanks for the replies I’m ready to dive in to my game now! 32 leagues, 27 nations and 130,000 players! 

the game has been at half star game speed since 100,000 players and around 20 playable leagues, is it really that accurate? My game doesn’t even seem that slow. 

Thank you!

First season is faster because of COVID, so it is a bit missleading:)

Edited by Daveincid

Despite the current FM21 newgen bug, does adding more players through the custom database equals more players generated throughout the game?

I wasn't aware of the custom database option until reading your guide, and currently loaded only international players to fill the national teams and not stress the CPU that much.

vor 24 Minuten schrieb asteris_:

Despite the current FM21 newgen bug, does adding more players through the custom database equals more players generated throughout the game?

I wasn't aware of the custom database option until reading your guide, and currently loaded only international players to fill the national teams and not stress the CPU that much.

there are not "more" players generated via the custom db-option, there are just the same amount of players which you have loaded at the beginning. Without the bug the mechanism is pretty simple: If you load 150k players in total with the advanced db. You should still have 150k players in 2040. So the game should balance retiring players and newly generated players over the years. You will notice some decrease and then increases from time to time during the year, but the average in multiple years should be roughly the same. 

Adding extra players doesn't affect your CPU that much compared to adding more leagues playable. So it's one of the most effective ways to increase realism without burn your CPU :)  Keep in mind: I wouldn't load a league as view-only without loading the players via the advanced db, this would be nonsense IMO.

Cheers

Daveincid

Edited by Daveincid

• Daveincid changed the title to Guide how to set up an optimal database for a balanced savegame and ways to increase realism (updated 06. Jan 21) *Download link megapack added*

Hey @Daveincid - really appreciate your work.

I normally play as a single club in England and load all the rest of the leagues as view only and sort a custom database that has all the players loaded (nearly 400,000 if I remember right). And I have never ever played with the detail levels.

It seems though that I have been missing some balance and realism with this set up though, so I am interested in trying to implement some of your suggestions. How would the game change moving from my standard 1 nation (all leagues) playable, the rest view only, but all players loaded be different to a more balanced with more playable leagues and less players?

On 15/11/2020 at 13:58, Daveincid said:

Most important Nations to load according to my database for a balanced world (1 highest, 4 lowest)

I usually set number 1 and 2 as playable, 3 view-only and number 4 I don't load at all. This guarantees you a balance between Continents aswell

Reveal hidden contents

1. Most Important (Worldwide Balance)

Egypt
Algeria
Argentinia
Australia
Brazil
China
DR Kongo
Germany
England
France
Iran
Italy
Japan
Qatar
Marokko
Mexiko
Portugal
Russia
Saudi Arabia
Spain
South Africa
South Korea
Tunisia
USA
UAE

2. Important (Worldwide Balance)

Angola
Aserbaidschan
Bahrain
Belgium
Benin
Bulgaria
Burkina Faso
Chile
Costa Rica
Denmark
Ecuador
El Salvador
Ivory Coast
Finnland
Ghana
Greece
Guinea
Honduras
Irak
Israel
Jamaica
Cameroon
Kasachstan
Columbia
Croatia
Libya
Mali
Nee Zealand
Holland
Nigeria
Norway
Austria
Paraguay
Peru
Poland
Republic of  Congo
Romania
Zambia
Scotland
Schweden
Switzerland
Senegal
Serbia
Slowakia
Slowenia
Syria
Thailand
Czechia
Turkey
Uganda
Ukraine
Hungary
Uruguay

Usbekistan

3. Important (Worldwide Balance)

Albania
Equatorial Guinea
Armenia
Bolivia
Bosnia and Herzegowina
Botswana
Estland
Gabun
Gambia
Georgien
Guatemala
Haiti
India
Indonesia
Irland
Island
Jordania
Canada
Cap Verde
Kenia
Cuba
Quwait
Lettland
Libanon
Litauen
Luxemburg
Malawi
Malaysia
Montenegro
Mosambik
Nordirland
North Corea
North Mazedonien
Panama
Ruanda
Zimbabwe
Singapur
Sudan
Togo
Trinidad and Tobago
Turkmenistan
Venezuela
Vietnam
Wales
Belarus

Cyprus

4. Less Important

Afghanistan
American Samoa
Andorra
Anguilla
Antigua and Barbuda
Aruba
Äthiopien
Bahamas
Bangladesch
Barbados
Belize
Bermuda
Bhutan
Bonaire
British Virgin Islands
Brunei
Burundi
Cayman Inseln
Cook Islands
Curaçao
Djibouti
Dominica
Dominikanische Republik
Eritrea
Eswatini
Färoerinseln
Fidschi
Franz Guyana
Gibraltar
Grenada
Guadeloupe
Guam
Guinea-Bissau
Guyana
Hong Kong
Jemen
Kambodscha
Kirgisien
Kiribati
Komoren
Kosovo
Laos
Lesotho
Liberia
Liechtenstein
Macao
Madagaskar
Malediven
Malta
Martinique
Mauretanien
Mauritius
Mayotte
Micronesia
Moldawien
Mongolei
Montserrat
Myanmar
Namibia
Nepal
Neukaledonien
Nicaragua
Niger
Nördliche Marianen
Oman
Osttimor
Pakistan
Palästina
Papua New Guinea
Philippines
Puerto Rico
Réunion
Saint Barthélemy
Saint Martin (France)
Salomonen
Samoa
San Marino
Sansibar
São Tomé and Príncipe
Seychellen
Sierra Leone
Sint Maarten (Netherlands)
Somalia
Sri Lanka
St Kitts and Nevis
St Lucia
St Pierre and Miquelon
St Vincent and the Grenadines
Südsudan
Suriname
Tadschikistan
Tahiti
Taiwan (Chinese Taipei)
Tansania
Tonga
Tschad
Turks and Caicos Islands
Tuvalu
US Virgin Islands
Vanuatu
Wallis and Futuna
Zentralafrikanische Republik

I have tried loading these nations as suggested in the custom database but I think I must be doing it wrong - so far I have loaded all the leagues from the 1 and 2 lists with all the options checked and I have a player count of nearly 330,000. This is an example of what I have been doing, but as a self-confessed noob I am obviously doing something wrong here?

image.png.9b78eadd4d9551628f7f7ac64a678c21.png

I know I could just load your setup file, but I am trying to understand better and play with these files a little myself to see how the game changes.

Also, I noticed in your recommended file - you have a lot of leagues starting higher than the lowest tiers. How would you change those if I wanted to play an unemployed start journeyman save with a manager with Sunday league playing experience and lowest coaching badge that might be able to manage in a variety of countries? I presume the jobs I would get at the start would only come from the lowest tiers? 

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can give and thanks again for amazing work you do for the community.

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Spidey1978:

Hey @Daveincid - really appreciate your work.

I normally play as a single club in England and load all the rest of the leagues as view only and sort a custom database that has all the players loaded (nearly 400,000 if I remember right). And I have never ever played with the detail levels.

It seems though that I have been missing some balance and realism with this set up though, so I am interested in trying to implement some of your suggestions. How would the game change moving from my standard 1 nation (all leagues) playable, the rest view only, but all players loaded be different to a more balanced with more playable leagues and less players?

Hey Spidey1978

You simply need to untick "players based in Nation" and "Players of Nationality". Theese two options will load literally every footballer in the database, which isn't necessary. In playable Leagues you will have the players anyway, view-only or unloaded is enough with all the other options included :)

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Spidey1978:

Also, I noticed in your recommended file - you have a lot of leagues starting higher than the lowest tiers. How would you change those if I wanted to play an unemployed start journeyman save with a manager with Sunday league playing experience and lowest coaching badge that might be able to manage in a variety of countries? I presume the jobs I would get at the start would only come from the lowest tiers? 

In FM21 you have the great new feature to load "view-only below". So if you want to save some performance needed then you can simply set domestic top-division playable (top-5-leagues I recommend the second league sas playable too), and the rest all view-only below.

You only get Jobs of course for playable leagues, so  for non-badge I would select the league you wanna start pretty low^^

vor 8 Minuten schrieb Spidey1978:

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can give and thanks again for amazing work you do for the community.

You are welcome! I do my best :)

Cheers

Daveincid

Thank you for such a swift response!

6 minutes ago, Daveincid said:

You simply need to untick "players based in Nation" and "Players of Nationality". Theese two options will load literally every footballer in the database, which isn't necessary. In playable Leagues you will have the players anyway, view-only or unloaded is enough with all the other options included :)

I see - I have played around with that and see that is the case!

7 minutes ago, Daveincid said:

In FM21 you have the great new feature to load "view-only below". So if you want to save some performance needed then you can simply set domestic top-division playable (top-5-leagues I recommend the second league sas playable too), and the rest all view-only below.

You only get Jobs of course for playable leagues, so  for non-badge I would select the league you wanna start pretty low^^

This is a good feature - one other question if I may (and apologies if this is not your area of expertise) - if I used your recommended set up but changed the English nation to all leagues - but kept the others as is would I still see job vacancies for lower leagues in other countries and then could I change the level of playability to apply for those jobs? Or would I need to choose 4 or 5 leagues I might like to journey too in advance and have the lowest leagues playable to 'journey' around?

Thanks again

vor 1 Minute schrieb Spidey1978:

This is a good feature - one other question if I may (and apologies if this is not your area of expertise) - if I used your recommended set up but changed the English nation to all leagues - but kept the others as is would I still see job vacancies for lower leagues in other countries and then could I change the level of playability to apply for those jobs? Or would I need to choose 4 or 5 leagues I might like to journey too in advance and have the lowest leagues playable to 'journey' around?

Thanks again

I am not 100% sure, but unloaded leagues tend to have no manager after a few years, so if you set the league as playable later, there should be plenty of jobs available.