Jump to content

Give us back widgets we can pin on when watching match


Recommended Posts

So I just learned they removed all the widgets you could pin on screen when watching the match. Now you have to look on completely other page. I dont want that. In fm 2020 and in before versions I always had pinned my players ratings on the right side and UI players ratings on the left side. I also had pinned the formations me and UI played and the match statistics. So while I was watching the match, I had all those infos on the same page so I could address the changes really quickly, watching the mine and UI ratings all the time etc.

This is one of the things I really need/want back. I hope this is added in the full version.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I was looking for this as well, then I figured out they flat out removed it.

 

The matchday experience is absolutely terrible, when I'm watching in 2D and on comprehensive I feel like I have no idea what is going on in the game. I can't tell if my team is passing well or if we are shooting well, etc

 

I lose so much information because they decided to remove this.

 

You have the information that pops up while it is processing or simulating but it goes away super quickly and is far inferior than it was before.

 

If they don't bring it back I'm just not playing it, I've attached a picture to show the difference..

2020-11-15_23-15-16.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Fruity__ said:

I was looking for this as well, then I figured out they flat out removed it.

 

The matchday experience is absolutely terrible, when I'm watching in 2D and on comprehensive I feel like I have no idea what is going on in the game. I can't tell if my team is passing well or if we are shooting well, etc

 

I lose so much information because they decided to remove this.

 

You have the information that pops up while it is processing or simulating but it goes away super quickly and is far inferior than it was before.

 

If they don't bring it back I'm just not playing it, I've attached a picture to show the difference..

2020-11-15_23-15-16.png

Jup, this is so stupid they removed it. I am even watching matches in 3D and most of the time full match or at extensive time. Before I had pinned widgets like staticstic of shots, headers etc., next I got pinned formations of me and UI and the last but THE MOST IMPORTANT WAS THE LINEUP OF MY PLAYERS AND MY OPPONENTS AND THEIR RATINGS AND PASSES(for goals) AND GOALS. With the removal of those widgets manager as a game really looses its purpose. How happy I was when I subbed my 6.5 rating midfield player who did nothing whole game and bringing up my young prospect who turned the game for me with an impressive 30 mins playin time and amazing 8.0 rating. 

I feel directly the same as you. If widgets are not added to full version of the game, I will not play it this year. This is not some useless crying, this is actual FEATURE THAT WAS REMOVED, which is plain white stupid.

Please give us back widgets than WE CAN PIN ONTO MATCH SCREEN.

 

Yours sincerely FM Player of the last 10 years.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, blejdek said:

Lets make them change this, so we again have the options of widgets. Let this be always on the top of requests.

Every thread in this forum is looked at and reviewed so just leave it at that.  Spamming the forums will not help in one little bit.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I was originally taken aback and a little flustered by the match presentation and particularly the lack of widgets. I quickly realized, the tablet view provides all the information about your squad and the opponent. I toggle it on/off several times throughout a match.

An improvement I would ask for is that when I toggle it on, it would trigger a split screen view that didn't cover up the pitch view.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Totally agree with this. Giving users less options make totally no sense. Why make peoples experience worse with less options? More options is alwasy the answer not less. I would love to see how this gets past someone like Miles is beyond me. Or how the person with this idea convinces others at Sigames. Look guys lets take away what people love and give them no options to play how they wish. Erm ok.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/11/2020 at 14:04, cruiseylee said:

Totally agree with this. Giving users less options make totally no sense. Why make peoples experience worse with less options? More options is alwasy the answer not less. I would love to see how this gets past someone like Miles is beyond me. Or how the person with this idea convinces others at Sigames. Look guys lets take away what people love and give them no options to play how they wish. Erm ok.

Yep,  What customer feedback was considered in this change?  I play games in comprehensive mode, and I now have lost access to all match data. Not only that, but you can only access the match data before the team talk. You cant have the team talk, and then look at the data to consider substitutions at half time.  STOOPID decision. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/11/2020 at 01:04, cruiseylee said:

Look guys lets take away what people love and give them no options to play how they wish.

My thoughts exactly. Tried to get a refund as this game is nothing like I expected it to be compared to previous versions. They usually improve the game year on year. This is a big loss to how people enjoy customisation and play the game their way. My refund was unsuccessful as I had played 5 hours (you're apparently only allowed 2 hours). It took more than 3 hours to go through the club I was managing from top to bottom. Back to FM20 and sitting with a £36.99 game I'll never play again staring at me each time I fire up Steam.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, HarryRoberts1975 said:

My thoughts exactly. Tried to get a refund as this game is nothing like I expected it to be compared to previous versions. They usually improve the game year on year. This is a big loss to how people enjoy customisation and play the game their way. My refund was unsuccessful as I had played 5 hours (you're apparently only allowed 2 hours). It took more than 3 hours to go through the club I was managing from top to bottom. Back to FM20 and sitting with a £36.99 game I'll never play again staring at me each time I fire up Steam.

I wouldnt say its a game breaker. But its close. Im sure there will be a skin to fix this problem. But it baflles me how someone on the creating side of the game thinks this is a good idea. This is a milti million pound game. and parts of it are getting worse every year not better. And by worse i mean taking away peoples options and ways of playing the game. There is no argument for this. Why not let people choose where the panels go. To decide to have widgets or not. To have it like it was last year or the year before. This is not some cheap low rate game. Its the nations most popular management game.

One thing for me that has annoyed me since it was taken away in fm16 is the records page. When you played your 1st game of the season you would get a modern day appearances record. ie the player who has played the most times for the club in its history so far. You could then compare that to the highest player of all time. Which is still there on all time records. As soon as you click modern day it disappears. I used to love clicking on teams to check this stat out. Most overall goals by a player is also gone now. On the modern day tab. So you cant even see how many goals behind the record a player is.

Edited by cruiseylee
spelling mistake
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, cruiseylee said:

I wouldnt say its a game breaker. But its close. Im sure there will be a skin to fix this problem. But it baflles me how someone on the creating side of the game thinks this is a good idea. This is a milti million pound game. and parts of it are getting worse every year not better. And by worse i mean taking away peoples options and ways of playing the game. There is no argument for this. Why not let people choose where the panels go. To decide to have widgets or not. To have it like it was last year or the year before. This is not some cheap low rate game. Its the nations most popular management game.

One thing for me that has annoyed me since it was taken away in fm16 is the records page. When you played your 1st game of the season you would get a modern day appearances record. ie the player who has played the most times for the club in its history so far. You could then compare that to the highest player of all time. Which is still there on all time records. As soon as you click modern day it disappears. I used to love clicking on teams to check this stat out. Most overall goals by a player is also gone now. On the modern day tab. So you cant even see how many goals behind the record a player is.

I already asked in the skinning department if they could implement widgets ingame, but I got no answer. The thing i'm most afraid is, its maybe impossible to add mentioned widgets in skin, because the sigames got totally rid of it. And I dont think skin makers could go so far to make widgets in game. 

The most frustrating thing is, most of the people in fb groups also complain A LOT and i mean A LOT because fm2021 doesnt have the option to use or dont use the widgets. I mean every previous version had it, so why the **** take away such simple things, which actually mean A LOT to the players. I always see some stupid answers; "yeah we want to make if feel real bla bla bla bla bla". BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY ITS STILL A GAME and if u want to make it feel real give widgets back and make us PLAYERS DECIDE IF WE WANT TO USE WIDGETS OR NOT for ****s sake.

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, cruiseylee said:

I wouldnt say its a game breaker. But its close.

It is game breaking for me. All the things we do to develop squad, scout players, formations, tactics and everything else behind the scenes is all about the actual game played. We have nowhere near enough options now during the actual game. It feels like a stripped back version of something that worked so well and was customisable for however we wanted to view all the information. Finally, gaming should actually be fun. I've found no fun in FM21 at all.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, HarryRoberts1975 said:

It is game breaking for me. All the things we do to develop squad, scout players, formations, tactics and everything else behind the scenes is all about the actual game played. We have nowhere near enough options now during the actual game. It feels like a stripped back version of something that worked so well and was customisable for however we wanted to view all the information. Finally, gaming should actually be fun. I've found no fun in FM21 at all.

But you do know you can get 6 panels to show if you close the bottom panel that shows your team line up. And if you sort your screen resolution so the game is expanded more. I had to chnage my screen resolution from my desktop. Not the game option in settings. Its much better.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cruiseylee said:

But you do know you can get 6 panels to show if you close the bottom panel that shows your team line up.

Yes. 6 options instead of 10 basic drop down menus (see attached). 6 options that are only visible if you pause the game because they take up so much space and you miss the in game action. 6 options that take up 50% of the screen.

 

 

FM20-01-DropDownMenus.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/11/2020 at 15:58, HarryRoberts1975 said:

Yes. 6 options instead of 10 basic drop down menus (see attached). 6 options that are only visible if you pause the game because they take up so much space and you miss the in game action. 6 options that take up 50% of the screen.

 

 

FM20-01-DropDownMenus.jpg

Wow do you really play thegame like that haha? That is hardcore. I only play with 5/6 so can get what i need.  I also like the split view so u can see the stadium backgroun on the screen during a game.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cruiseylee said:

Wow do you really play thegame like that haha? That is hardcore. I only play with 5/6 so can get what i need.  I also like the split view so u can see the stadium backgroun on the screen during a game.

Well I played FM20 with the widgets however I wanted. That was the beauty of customisation. I didn't have the widgets open all the time. Just when I wanted a quick view of the information. I had it like the attached image (with the right purple panel closed).

 

 

FM20-02-TopRightMenu.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, wkdsoul said:


Coming Soon

I tried to read what this is, but i dont understand what will happen, as english is my 2nd language can you explain to me what is coming soon ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/12/2020 at 16:55, blejdek said:

I tried to read what this is, but i dont understand what will happen, as english is my 2nd language can you explain to me what is coming soon ?

There will hopefully be match screen mods that will allow us to go back to how it was in FM20. Maybe not exactly but close to it.

I agree with you as well - they've improved the match engine so much but badly destroyed the interface layout. A real shame because it wasn't broken. It worked perfectly well.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Murtiniiii said:

There will hopefully be match screen mods that will allow us to go back to how it was in FM20. Maybe not exactly but close to it.

I agree with you as well - they've improved the match engine so much but badly destroyed the interface layout. A real shame because it wasn't broken. It worked perfectly well.

I see. If it will be closely like fm 2020, then thats great news. I know it probably cant be same for obv. reasons, but even closely it would make a huge difference.

I think they wanted to overshadow the ****ed up interface layout (which is atrocious) with a improved match engine. If you ask me not fair from developers.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...