FM 21 other team cant register players

knx123

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Ben, 

I am having a similar issue in regards to not being able to register u21 issues. I have uploaded the file titled 'Wigan - Unemployment Save HA.fm' if you could please investigate, and it is a few weeks before the start of the season. Is there anything you could recommend to bypass it currently?

Kind regards

when will this be fixed? just bought fm 21 and pretty annoyed with this bug. created a custom league, before the first game of the season, all ai teams will not register all their players. however, during the midseason transfer window, they will be registered until the end of the season. second season, same thing happened. 

• SI Staff

A fix for this was included in the 21.3 update. 

This resolved the issue in England where AI sides were not registering players at the start of the 21/22 season in England. There were also fixes for leagues in other nations which would experience this issue in certain seasons. 

If you are experiencing this with a custom DB then this could be an issue with the custom DB. If you are encountering players not being registered at the start of the first season could you please upload the save game from the start of the game and we can take a look. 

22 hours ago, Ben Kenney said:

This resolved the issue in England where AI sides were not registering players at the start of the 21/22 season in England. There were also fixes for leagues in other nations which would experience this issue in certain seasons. 

If you are experiencing this with a custom DB then this could be an issue with the custom DB. If you are encountering players not being registered at the start of the first season could you please upload the save game from the start of the game and we can take a look. 

i tried changing the start date of the season and aligning the transfer period. it seems working now. Start and transfer period are now the same as england.

this might help,

-previous version of the file has the league starting april 1

-the transfer period is january 1 to 30

-2-3 weeks before the start of the season (around march 20), ai teams become unregistered

-then ai teams will be registered during the midseason transfer period (july to aug)

tried simulating it and the same happened during season 2. btw this bug happened even it is version 21.3

thanks

• 2 months later...
On 01/03/2021 at 18:01, Ben Kenney said:

Hello Ben,

i also (still) have the same problem. I did only install the league pyramid database for Turkey... I've just compared it through the "extended rules" on the Turkey-update from Timo. I'm not sure if I found the error... But I would still need advice.

Hi Ben,

I am having the similar problem with 21.4 version. I am playing in Thai League (using editor data). Please kindly help solve the issues, I have uploaded my save "Natthanun Lojnsirisilp - Chonburi.fm"

Please revert back for any updates