How to: Optional Future Fee

Doing a save with Leeds, they have Jack Harrison on loan from Man City with a optional future fee of $12.88M.  I don't see any option to exercise this to buy him permanantly however.  Any insight?  I'm at May 28 of the year.  Possibly it will show up at the end of the season?  But no idea and don't want to lose him. 

I'm having the same issue - I have an option within a loan to sign Francesco Deli for £400k 'and additional clauses'. There is no way to see what these clauses are, and I can't trigger it by making a bid.

I go to the end of the season and his loan just ends - no option to exercise.

I've looked in the 'clauses' section of Transfers, and in Deli's  contract status.  There's mention of the fee in the contract status section, but if I actually try to invoke the clause with a £400k bid... rejected.  Yet the bid will state in green he's available for £400k due to the option. So frustrating! 

Not sure if I'm missing something... hope there's an easy fix. I've tried to add random additional clauses, to no avail. 

Edited: A £425K bid with 10% of profit from next sale seemed to do the trick, bizarrely - additional instalments didn't seem to work before. Baffled. 

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Edited by JamieMarjoram18

• 6 months later...

I found a solution for anyone stuck on this:

At the bottom of the make offer screen, there is some green text that reads "[Player name] has a set up-front transfer fee [amount]..."

If you click on the amount, it will set the offer value to that. If you then submit that offer, it will be accepted. This will work (or, at least it worked for me), even if the same or higher offer was previously rejected.

So I wonder in real-life , If the owner club has a Optional Future Fee contract to sell at 10 million, and after a Loan season, they change their mind and want 15 million for that player. Are they force to sell the player at 10 million? or it just a verbal commitment? 

2 hours ago, donnghia said:

So I wonder in real-life , If the owner club has a Optional Future Fee contract to sell at 10 million, and after a Loan season, they change their mind and want 15 million for that player. Are they force to sell the player at 10 million? or it just a verbal commitment? 

It is a legal binding contract therefore it is as simple as that