Jump to content

FM21 - Goals assists analysis, where is it?


Recommended Posts

  • 2 months later...
Just now, Luizinho said:

Thanks

 

Where do you click on the page?

 

432903638_Screenshot2021-01-30at19_12_49.thumb.png.a78d7b96272f142f6cebb7a08250dd3c.png

I'm not sure what you are after, so I just guessed that you wanted something like that?

If that's not it, then you need to let me know what you are looking for.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, XaW said:

I'm not sure what you are after, so I just guessed that you wanted something like that?

If that's not it, then you need to let me know what you are looking for.

I was looking for this data on the right of this screen, but for the opponent:

 

2064228170_Screenshot2021-01-30at19_35_37.thumb.png.3badea0be59ea40ce4dcb34483553f01.png

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Luizinho said:

I was looking for this data on the right of this screen, but for the opponent:

 

2064228170_Screenshot2021-01-30at19_35_37.thumb.png.3badea0be59ea40ce4dcb34483553f01.png

 

 

Ah, that is under "conceding" just below "scoring".

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, XaW said:

Ah, that is under "conceding" just below "scoring".

Thanks but I'm want the screen for my next opponent (not all the goals Ive conceeded). We used to get this in the a scout report ahead of your next fixture....

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Luizinho said:

Thanks but I'm want the screen for my next opponent (not all the goals Ive conceeded). We used to get this in the a scout report ahead of your next fixture....

Hmm.... I'm not sure if I've seen that screen anywhere... Sorry.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Luizinho said:

Thanks but I'm want the screen for my next opponent (not all the goals Ive conceeded). We used to get this in the a scout report ahead of your next fixture....

Hi. I believe the data you are looking for is available only if your analyst scouted next opposition .

[NEXT OPPOSITION TEAM SCREEN ] -> TEAM REPORTS -> SENIOR SQUAD -> ANALYST REPORT .

[SCORING PANEL] -> Assists tab.

Example : Ipswich is my next opposition.

General Performance

gen.thumb.png.690684d7fdda76b0017d15a9249b6f2f.png

Scoring / Assists.

assists.thumb.png.4413496d01f6b11c4ab03163a2f376c1.png

Edited by BuzzR
correction
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Luizinho said:

I have Ligue 1 loaded

What level of detail? If it's not full, then that would be the reason.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Luizinho said:

There doesn't seem any 'fixture data' for my next match against Marseille?

I have Ligue 1 loaded

 

1038903735_Screenshot2021-01-31at14_27_29.thumb.png.57b8be57fb1a3d1a0fe3ef9a3c39d1ea.png

 

If this is the first match of the season there is nothing to analyze, i think. 

Also you should have a recruitment analyst set on scout next opposition just like a scout. 

You can request an analyst report on any team, like a scout report request - but it needs matches to be played so the data could be compiled.

2 hours ago, Britrock said:

And as I only recently found out, none of that stuff shows up unless you have a performance analyst on staff 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

Correct. No analyst - no reports 😁

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, XaW said:

What level of detail? If it's not full, then that would be the reason.

Yeah Ligue 1 is on ‘none’.

Might be tricky when I get through to the later rounds of the champions league.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Luizinho said:

Yeah Ligue 1 is on ‘none’.

Might be tricky when I get through to the later rounds of the champions league.

Yeah, I think that would be the reason. If you think the game is fast, you can turn on the major leagues around Europe, but it could slow down things. Perhaps something you can try out and get a feel for?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Luizinho said:

Yeah Ligue 1 is on ‘none’.

Might be tricky when I get through to the later rounds of the champions league.

Oooh it's champions league .. with a league on none detail..  I understand now. 

Makes sense what @XaW is saying. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Same thing just happened with my next game against Atletico Madrid, who are in my league?

 

No fixture data to display - I’m in late October

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Luizinho said:

Same thing just happened with my next game against Atletico Madrid, who are in my league?

 

No fixture data to display - I’m in late October

Do you have a recruitment analyst scouting next opposition? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, BuzzR said:

Do you have a recruitment analyst scouting next opposition? 

My Performance Analyst is scouting the next opposition currently.

Deos it have to be the Recruitment Analyst?

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Luizinho said:

My Performance Analyst is scouting the next opposition currently.

Deos it have to be the Recruitment Analyst?

Actually I don't think it has to be, as you can set anyone from the analyst pool. 

This is really strange.

Did you get a message like this ? 

978462836_Screenshot2021-01-31181936.thumb.png.19274646eb07f2cc9e5bef9b4dcdba23.png

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 31/01/2021 at 16:22, BuzzR said:

Actually I don't think it has to be, as you can set anyone from the analyst pool. 

This is really strange.

Did you get a message like this ? 

978462836_Screenshot2021-01-31181936.thumb.png.19274646eb07f2cc9e5bef9b4dcdba23.png

 

Strangely no*...

I get this:

389611050_Screenshot2021-02-13at12_10_21.thumb.png.8482f0dae14bfbe90cea0565e672977d.png

 

And then in the analyst report, there's still now fixture detail available (there's been plenty of fixtures)?

 

117606192_Screenshot2021-02-13at12_10_04.thumb.png.4b60e8ae086c8f3fb2906066a34c5f5d.png

 

Edited by Luizinho
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just thought of something, who do you have responsible for "Providing Opposition Analysis Reports" under Staff -> Responsibilities -> Scouting?

If you don't have anyone there (or have yourself), perhaps that's the reason?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, XaW said:

Just thought of something, who do you have responsible for "Providing Opposition Analysis Reports" under Staff -> Responsibilities -> Scouting?

If you don't have anyone there (or have yourself), perhaps that's the reason?

You can't seem to set that as yourself:

1457640542_Screenshot2021-02-13at12_21_03.thumb.png.b31fcd2914317be38e46dfbe2c8b5cb8.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Luizinho said:

You can't seem to set that as yourself:

1457640542_Screenshot2021-02-13at12_21_03.thumb.png.b31fcd2914317be38e46dfbe2c8b5cb8.png

Then I don't know, sorry. Perhaps you should report this in the bugs section and upload your save and have someone from SI take a look.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Go to Scouting and create a new assignment which is to scout next opposition.

You need a Performance Analyst too and the league the team plays in has to be in Full Detail (this is not the same as the league being playable).

If this doesnt work then it's probably a bug or you've skipped a step in the suggestions here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...
On 13/02/2021 at 14:05, francis#17 said:

Go to Scouting and create a new assignment which is to scout next opposition.

You need a Performance Analyst too and the league the team plays in has to be in Full Detail (this is not the same as the league being playable).

If this doesnt work then it's probably a bug or you've skipped a step in the suggestions here.

Thanks, can you advise on the below. Considering I want the data for CL games, what do suggest I set it to for each major league to?

790421368_Screenshot2021-04-24at17_30_37.png.87c9bf9ca94aa978ddecac75ff73f1e0.png

 

Will this slow my game down massively though?

 

339534223_Screenshot2021-04-24at17_29_01.thumb.png.8c56775ef0034e34421f0563f5a8b7f5.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Luizinho said:

Thanks, can you advise on the below. Considering I want the data for CL games, what do suggest I set it to for each major league to?

790421368_Screenshot2021-04-24at17_30_37.png.87c9bf9ca94aa978ddecac75ff73f1e0.png

 

Will this slow my game down massively though?

 

339534223_Screenshot2021-04-24at17_29_01.thumb.png.8c56775ef0034e34421f0563f5a8b7f5.png

Go to Europe in the Continental Cup Competitions section and there is an option for the champions league there. Set it  to one of the options.

If you only turn Champions Cup on it won't slow your game down much.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

Still having issues here... Not sure if this needs to be raised as a bug or if Im missing something...

Next match is against Almeria and no fixture data is available:

391423864_Screenshot2021-05-15at22_06_51.thumb.png.68743a40ed13ee775f4245fc8419d14c.png

 

Detail level has been on the below for a few months

 

453650757_Screenshot2021-05-15at22_08_28.thumb.png.978e7a1763ef3d3e97f45e028e6eb35b.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...