FM21 England work permit rules

In addition the Rules Screen under the League -> Overview screen will give you the full details on what the Work Permit requirements are in your game, Scout Reports should also mention if someone will struggle to get a Work Permit and when making an offer/contract you'll get a warning if the player isn't likely to meet the Work Permit rules.

Is there a date the brexit rules are set in game? I've just got to 1st Jan on my online save and basically everyone I have lined up to sign in January was refused a work permit under the new rules. Is there a date I can go back to to reload until I get the "No brexit" rule?

19 minutes ago, Oswaldo said:

Is there a date the brexit rules are set in game? I've just got to 1st Jan on my online save and basically everyone I have lined up to sign in January was refused a work permit under the new rules. Is there a date I can go back to to reload until I get the "No brexit" rule?

No idea but the way that the new post-Brexit work permit rules are implemented is IMO game breaking and I hope to God they patch them out.

6 hours ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

In addition the Rules Screen under the League -> Overview screen will give you the full details on what the Work Permit requirements are in your game, Scout Reports should also mention if someone will struggle to get a Work Permit and when making an offer/contract you'll get a warning if the player isn't likely to meet the Work Permit rules.

Do you know how the brexit with the 17 foreign player registration works? I asked in another thread but thought I might get quicker and better help from a mod. I unfortunately don’t have a picture but there’s one in the other thread. The way it reads to me is that I won’t need work permits at all, just the 17 player cap rule, but someone else made it seem like I now have to deal with both.

1 minute ago, Sloak said:

Do you know how the brexit with the 17 foreign player registration works? I asked in another thread but thought I might get quicker and better help from a mod. I unfortunately don’t have a picture but there’s one in the other thread. The way it reads to me is that I won’t need work permits at all, just the 17 player cap rule, but someone else made it seem like I now have to deal with both.

I'm not sure as haven't got far enough into the game, but if Work Permit info is showing under the rules then tab then I think you will be subject to Work Permit rules and the Squad Limit - So most likely players will have to get Work Permits and you'll be limited to registering 17 of them in your league squad.