Transfers in FM21

Hi guys,

Wondering if someone could settle a debate. Is this a bug or not?

Just started a save with Man Utd and managed to sign Sancho for 30 million plus 50% of next sale, Haaland for 20 million plus 50% and Skriniar for 15 million plus 50%. 

The clubs were very quick to accept the offer as well so maybe could of got them cheaper.

I know that could be a big pay day for the clubs if sold but if I keep them long term, then its a bargain surely? 

Thanks

Work regarding valuations and asking prices are still ongoing. It was mentioned in the known issues thread when the beta was announce FWIW. I expect this to be better at launch or whenever the update is.

No worries. There are a lot of posts in the thread. I just bookmarked it, in case the question comes up.  :thup:

It's better to have an explanation rather than just me telling you 'it was removed'.  

those 50% clauses are fairly significant though

I've run a holiday save... Haaland moved to City (for 70m GBP after the first season) - Sancho was declared the most expensive player (moving to PSG for 216m GBP)
there's a TON of resale value in those players - and that's a massive boom for the pair of them

if you never plan on selling them, then it's obviously a good loophole, but the club selling won't see it that way (hoping you do sell them on in a few years)

8 hours ago, samdiatmh said:

those 50% clauses are fairly significant though

They are but, you are not going to sell 100M asset(Sancho) for 30M in hope they are gonna sell him(3,4,5 years later) for 200M and you'll get another 100M. That just doesn't make sense IMHO. I hope this loophole will be sorted out in near future.