[FM21] Photoshop Actions File for Standard Style Logos

VIF_1913

I remember from previous iterations there was an Actions File for Photoshop that took standard logos and resized them into the relevant dimensions for the large and small formats used in game.

Do we have a copy of that file anywhere that can be posted here or a link to download it - I'd like to create some new packs in that style.

Cheers Michael - good to see you're still around from the old days!

I'll take a look at that later on - I think the only tweak I'll have to make would be on the "normal" part to take it up to the larger res used nowadays.

2 minutes ago, Alexpuk2002 said:

Out of interest what are the resolutions used for logos now?

I have that action file that @michaeltmurrayuk has posted above. It looks like you may need to add in the @2x option too for the small logos.

This list still be correct, though the only ones that really matter are the small logos/flags as the game re-sizes the other stuff;

Though we don't know if FM21 has made any changes yet, an updated one with the @2x is on my list of stuff to do but for the moment you just need to double the sizes for the 2x images.

I've been compiling and testing logos for clubs, nations and comps with the following:

Two folders - Normal and Small

Small: 25x18

Normal: 225 x 225 (off the top of my head - I don't have my laptop with it on to hand)

I did a bit of a head start by downloading an existing pack someone did from last year to check the dimensions and file structure as I hadn't played the game since around 2010/12.

This seems to work well for displaying in game fine (so no use of huge anymore as a separate file for each club)

I also note that on the nations - don't create a small version of the logo as this tends to replace the small flag in the league table view.

==================================

EDIT: I do have a copy of Fm20 that I bought last year but never played :D - I'll use the resource archiver to pull out the logos from last year's version to see what SI coded up to see if I missed any formats and check sizes.

Edited by VIF_1913

• 1 month later...
Il 12/11/2020 in 17:50 , michaeltmurrayuk ha scritto:

Though we don't know if FM21 has made any changes yet, an updated one with the @2x is on my list of stuff to do but for the moment you just need to double the sizes for the 2x images.

Any news on a possible update for the logos psd action?