[FM21]I Heard You’re A Player.Nice To Meet You,I’m The Manager.

B.W.G

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 14/07/2021 at 15:54, ucdark said:

Think its the most big win of UCV ever :O ... amazing!!

3 hours ago, Sonic Youth said:

It’s only going to get bigger from here, considering the goal of the save! :brock:

I found it quite funny really,the team I wasn't expecting to beat and we went and won the match and the Brazilian side I thought I could possibly beat,I failed to and only came out of that match with a draw :lol: 

Edited by B.W.G

April 2058

Fixtures

b20f9b78ee84de3d25cc09a51ed71a24.png

Tables

922b6a4ccd7fd71941e52ef4caec2ea7.png

cdd394d187c036ba84c371e3aa944a87.png

That was a very solid month for us as we went through April unbeaten in all competitions.We only dropped two points in the league and that was against league leaders Alianza Lima,I haven't got any complaints from that match as we fielded a rotated side due to the previous match against Sao Paulo,the rest of the matches saw us pick maximum points which was brilliant although we are doing slightly worse when it comes to position when compared to this time last season.The Copa Libertadores saw us pick up four points against the two Brazilian sides,I was not expecting the result against Sao Paulo as that was brilliant all round despite conceding two goals,the match against Athletico Paranaense saw us go behind and we eventually clawed it back to take a 2-1 lead before we lost the lead less than a minute later from the penalty spot.

May brings us another five gsames,four in the league and one in the Copa Libertadores.In the league we will be facing UTdC,Cusco,Cantolao and Sporting Cristal,it's a mixed month as we are facing two teams towards the bottom of the table and two teams are in the top seven so it will be a pretty difficult match,the matches against UTdC and Cusco will see some rotation as we have the Copa Libertadores match between those two games.Our last Copa Libertadores group stage match will see us travel to Chile to face Colo-Colo,we need to beat them and hope results go our way in the other match if we are to go through,anything less than win will see us finish outside the top two as the table is sorted by games won then goal difference if the two teams finish on the same points.

May 2058

Fixtures

3e973a481e36f4eaa5de6d541bafacd1.png

Table

7a7f9a694f964c861faaa292c3311f02.png

That was a cracking month for us as we went through another  month unbeaten,it's just a shame that we couldn't overthrow UdD and Alianza Lima as they are still above us with one game left to play.The only game we dropped points was against Cusco where we fielded a rotated side,we were 2-0 down but we went 3-2 up so I am disappointed that we conceded late on which meant it was two points dropped.The other three league games saw two fantastic performances as well as a solid if unspectacular win against UTdC.In the Copa LIbertadores,a fantastic attacking performance saw us beat Colo-Colo 4-2 as we finished in second place in the group as we progressed to the second round,the defence on the other hand was quite poor and will need to be improved in the upcoming rounds as we cannot afford any slip ups in a match as it could be costly.

June is a quiet month for us as we are playing three times,once in the league and twice in the Copa Bincentenario.In the league we will close out the Apertura stage with a match against Atletico Grau,we need to win if we are to stand a chance of topping the table,Alianza Lima have the toughest last game as the face Juan Aurich while UdD face 15th place Sport Rosario,I actually think we have the easier game as Atletico Grau are quite leaky in defence.In the Copa Bicentenario we are facing Comerciantes and Bolognesi,anything less than two wins will be unsatisfactory as they are both Liga 2 sides so we should be winning both games.Last thing to note is that we will be missing Farfan for the league match as he is on World Cup duty with Peru!

Youth Intake Preview 2058

b3571ca49f42255094e62085afb03b27.png

I think that has to be one of the longest previews I have seen in this save.It looks like it could be a good intake as it is an "excellent group" of players.We have five players to keep an eye on from this intake,one goalkeeper,three centre-backs,a wide midfielder and a forward.I am very excited to see what this brings but I am also hoping this is my last intake preview at this level as I want to start investing in the Junior Coaching and Youth Recruitment at the end of this season and if I am lucky I will also be asking for a youth facility upgrade.

June 2058

Fixtures

0b0fc7d65bfb6c376f238c5cac232c7d.png

Table

41923cb3f5646f927ee49fd1ab044258.png

It was the perfect month as we won every game while conceding zero goals in the process so no complaints from me.We did what we had to do againss Athletico Grau but we fell short in the end as results didn't go our was as both UdD and Alianza Lima won their last league game,they then had to face each other in a playoff which UdD won.Overall we have played better than we did last season but we have been unfortunate that we finished on the same points after the Apertura stage as last season.The Copa Bicentenario went as expected as we easily beat both teams and that has put us one foot into the second round,Bolognesi were the worse of the two and they were that bad that they didn't even register a shout in our match!

July sees business pick up as we will be playing six times,three in the league,one in the the Copa Bicentenario and two in the Copa Libertadores.We kick off the month with the Copa Bicentenario match against Municipal,they are a Liga 2 side so we should be beating them.We kick off the Clausura with games against Sport Rosario,UdD and Binacional,when you take the overall table into account then it is really close at the top so the game against UdD is massive as a win for us could see us overtake them in the overall table.The return of the Copa Libertadores see us play our second round tier against Brazilian side Bragantino,I generally believe we could spring an upset against them as they are struggling in Serie A as they currently sit in 14th after nine games but I also know that an upset is unlikely as we are heading into this match as underdogs as Bragantino do have quite a few talented players in their team and they are underachieving in the league so far.

Edited by B.W.G

A good youth preview which hopefully lands well.

Nearly again in the league. Consolidating to take the next step? If you invest as mentioned, sounds like you’ll be moving the team forward at a good juncture. Which could mean better youth intakes!

Lots to look forward to in Peru :thup:

15 hours ago, Sonic Youth said:

A good youth preview which hopefully lands well.

Nearly again in the league. Consolidating to take the next step? If you invest as mentioned, sounds like you’ll be moving the team forward at a good juncture. Which could mean better youth intakes!

Lots to look forward to in Peru :thup:

Just two more months to go till the intake lands,not that I'm counting down :D 

I've invested in slightly younger players so I can develop them further and we should be able to win the title soon,if we get lucky then it could be this season but I am aiming for next season for the title as that is slightly more realistic.Better intakes would be amazing as it could generate a lot of money for the club which could mean even better upgrades :D 

July 2058

Fixtures

b3583e77231369be0ff8e1111c98836e.png

Table

62d4415ce0e4969a6db105311f9c2663.png

Overall Table

56d5c0f648c6ddb20ff06bf076de2155.png

First up some job news,I rejected two jobs at international level during July,these were for Chile and Portugal.I was half tempted with the Chile job due to managing in South America but I am still bitter with international management after getting the sack on FM20 with France!

We went unbeaten to start the Clausura off as we picked up five points from nine which isn't too bad as we rotated the side due to our participation in the Copa Libertadores,even with playing a rotated side,we gained a very credible draw against UdD.In the overall table we are only three points off top spot so we are very much in the title race with twelve games left to play so there is still plenty left to play for.No problems in the Copa Bicentenario as we easily beat Municipal to top the group with a 100% record.The big news came in the Copa Libertadores,a solid win over Bragantino in the first leg gave us a solid foundation and it helped massively as we knocked out the Brazilian side 4-3 on aggregate,I can't complain about the second leg defeat as the better team won but it's off the the quarter finals we go!

We're in for a busy month in Auguest as we play seven times,four in the league,one in the Copa Bicentenario and two in the Copa Libertaodres.In the league we will be facing Cienciano,Sport Boys,USMdP and FBC Melgar,it isn't too bad of a run during August so we should be able to pick up some points to keep the pressure on UdD and Alianza Lima at the top of the overall table.In the Copa Bicentenario we will be facing Union Comercio,we should be able to beat them as they are a Liga 2 side and I will be fielding a strong team to ensure we get through.The two biggest games come in the Copa Libertadores where we will be facing Brazilian side Flamengo,they are not much further ahead than Bragantino in Serie A but like in that game we will need to make the home leg count if we are to get through but I am over the moon with how we have performed in the competition so their won't be any hard feelings about going out as reaching the quarter finals at my first attempt is amazing. 

Copa Libertadores

The Fairy tale continues

784a26a79a414b1b2e813aacd421e82c.png

Having lost the home leg 2-1,I really wasn't expecting much from the second leg but by some miracle we actually did it,we beat the Brazilian side away from home to clinch an amazing 7-6 aggregate win.Think I need to lie down after this match :lol: 

Next up in the semi-finals,yet more Brazilian opposition as we will be facing off against Corinthians,they have faced off against a Peruvian side this season as they knocked out Alianza Lima in the second round.

Edited by B.W.G

3 hours ago, Sonic Youth said:

That’s some result!

How are Corinthians doing?

I think the best way I could some this up is by this 

giphy.gif

Corinthians are currently 3rd in Serie A so they are doing extremely well but the thing is they are the biggest team left in the competition.The other two teams left in the competition are Sao Paulo and Botafogo so it really is a case of me against Brazil :lol: 

1 hour ago, B.W.G said:

I think the best way I could some this up is by this 

giphy.gif

Corinthians are currently 3rd in Serie A so they are doing extremely well but the thing is they are the biggest team left in the competition.The other two teams left in the competition are Sao Paulo and Botafogo so it really is a case of me against Brazil :lol: 

:eek: :lol:

So much Brazil! :idiot:

August 2058

Fixtures

e726cceadb124f22757ec0ad4b0ec6f6.png

Table

bd23583c50559996d11e73fb93b3277f.png

Overall Table

3c9fdbe4a9ab890330b9e2888aa46347.png

That was a very impressive month as we only failed to win once in August.The league saw us win every match and that has moved us up to first place in the Clausura Stage and we have now overtaken Alianza Lima thanks to goal difference,we are only one point behind UdD so we are definitely in this title race,we did have some luck in the league games as late goals from Miranda and Cordova saw us clinch maximum points against Sport Boys and USMdP.We made progress in the Copa Bicentenario as we beat Union Comercio but we were less than impressive in doing so and we will need to up our performances if we are to retain the trophy we won last season.The big news was in the Copa Libertaodres in which we beat Flamengo 7-6 on aggregate,what a game the second leg was after we lost the home leg!

September brings us another six games,four will be in the league,one in the Copa Bicentenario and one in the Copa Libertadores.In the league we will be facing Unuon Huaral,Alianza Lima,Juan Aurich and UTdC,I don't even have to mention how big the Alianza Lima match is as the consequences from failing to beat them could mean we lose out on the title.We also have a trick match against Juan Aurich who have been pretty solid as of late so I cannot afford to take any of these matches for granted and we will need to be at our best if we are to clinch top spot.The Copa Bicentenario will see us play UTdC in the quarter finals,we should be able to beat them but we need to improve our performances as they have been lacking in this competition.The big match of the month sees us face Corinthians in the first leg of the semi-final,I'm not expecting anything so I will be going into the game with no pressure on us as the Brazilian side will be heavy favourites for the game,if I was a couple of seasons further down the line then I think we could beat them but I think the present day is a bit too early as they are the strongest team left in the competition.

Youth Intake 2058

50023f25ee2fa299f53df44dcd921577.png

Ángel Nogueira

Ernesto Aliaga

Jhair Lazo

Well this certainly didn't live up to the hype of being tagged an excellent group of players,in reality there were only three players who stood out and they are the ones I have taken a screenshot of as they are by far the better players in this intake.All three of them have the potential to be in the first team while I have singled out Nogueira as Ramirez's long term replacement as my current number one striker has just turned 30.The only other thing I need to do outside of developing them is to train Lazo up as a AMR as I don't use the MR position so he will start his training as a AMR as soon as he has signed a contract.

September 2058

Fixtures

7e8dc29ec68f1e82cfcb507909a19b70.png

Table

7e77fa1d68053ccc575d6f11144065d7.png

Overall Table

c0f3f5ef64034b08529e5ed0963bbf7a.png

Well the league matches turned out to be a bit of a disaster as we picked up four points from nine which saw us drop to fourth in the Clausura stage and drop to third in the overall table.No problems with the Alianza match as we smashed them,rotated sides in the other two games cost us as I had my priorities elsewhere but it shows that our strength in depth isn't that great but we do have a game in hand which is against Union Huaral,we win that and we go to the top of the overall tabe.The Copa Bicentenario saw us progress to the final with very easy wins over UTdC and Cusco.The biggest result of the month came in the Copa Libertadores where we beat Corinthians 4-1,it was a very even game and both teams had 12 shots but when it came to shots on target then we beat them 8-4 so our finishing definitely won us the game and we are now in a very strong position to reach the final.

Five games in October,four in the league and one in the Copa Bicentenario.In the league we will be facing Union Huaral,Cusco,Cantolao and Sporting Cristal,other then the Sporting Cristal match we will be fielding very strong teams as I want to see if I can hit the pinnacle and claim the top spot in the overall table.The Sporting Cristal match will see some rotation as we are playing in the Copa Bicentenario final a few days late where we will be facing UdD in what I am expecting to be a very tough final.

Well that was a topsy-turvy month! Fantastic Copa Libertadores result but not so much league wise. That game in hand is really important now to put pressure on Alianza Lima and UdD. Do you think the team has the legs?

4 hours ago, Sonic Youth said:

Well that was a topsy-turvy month! Fantastic Copa Libertadores result but not so much league wise. That game in hand is really important now to put pressure on Alianza Lima and UdD. Do you think the team has the legs?

It's been a roller coaster ride this season :lol: 

I have actually done October but I prioritized eating before updating!We are in first place in the race for the league title despite losing one of the games in October but we have played a game more so it is out of our hands again!

Edited by B.W.G

October 2058

Fixtures

cb6c60572d21f6cb259aae3c8420fcf7.png

Table

ddd482251e54d6fbcca9cd9bab2fd7ea.png

Overall Table

47d57802eb68187efd7be23a610e1a56.png

What a month that was for us as we picked up nine points from twelve and that was enough to see us take top spot in both the Clausura stage as well as the overall table.We have been helped massively from other teams as UdD dropped five points and Alianza Lima dropped six in October,it is unfortunate that UdD have a game in hand on us and could take top spot unless they fail to win so that loss against Sporting Cristal will be haunting me for a while yet.On the plus side,we did win some silverware as we retained the Copa Bicentenario after beating UdD 1-0 in the final with Recalde netting the only goal,we were by far the better side and we should of won by more but we did have two goals disallowed!

At the minute we have two games in November,one in the Copa Libertadores and one in the league but this could change depending on the result of the CL game.Our last league game is against Arletico Grau and we need to win but even that isn't enough as I need Atletico Grau to get something against UdD in UdD's game in hand,it sucks that things are out of hand so all I can do is attempt to win the match.In the Copa Libertadores we are facing Corinthians in the semi-final second leg,we have a 4-1 lead but I need to treat this match as if it is 0-0 as we will need to be at our absolute best if we are to make sure we get through.If we win that then we will be facing Sao Paulo or Botafogo in the final,unlike the ACL,the final of the Copa Libertaodres is a one off match but with the prospect of facing yet another Brazilian team is making me groan as I feel like we have played enough games against Brazilian teams!

Copa Libertadores Final

463c449627c935a10e6520472e264492.png

The stats don't lie and it shows that we deserved to win the final as we were the better side overall even if our shots to shot on target ratio was pretty poor,Ramirez netted his 36th goal of the season in this match but there isn't really much else to say.

I've technically completed Peru without actually winning the league :lol: 

November/December 2058

Fixtures

21e462a917845a08ea18d9b8b06122ce.png

Table

381df4dea26bdbafacc399993b351d85.png

Overall Table

c7f29ffcbb76acd9e3db7d3c2d4e9c85.png

Well that is Peru completed and I did it without even winning the league.We lost to Corinthians in the second leg but our first leg victory was enough to see us through,the final itself was a bit of a surprise as Botafogo who are in 10th place in Serie A knocked out Sao Paulo in the other semi-final but there can't be any complaints about the final as we were the better side so it was a fully deserved win.I will forever curse this league,we won our final league game against Atletico Grau which saw us finish on 66 points,with UdD's reults they finished on 65 points so how did they come top of the overall table,their reserve side won the league and gained them an extra two points and to top it off we then lost the playoff to them after dominating both games...god damn my luck!

End of Season update to follow when I'm done sulking!

8515e9ed8454e0e0e1bcaed5a777b5f4.png

Universidad César Vallejo - Liga 1 Movistar - End of Season - 2058

Transfers - Released - Youth

Two players left on free transfers,Carrillo left once his contract was up while Aleman chose to leave after he missed out on a Copa Libertadore spot.One player left on loan for developmental reasons while three other left permanently.We made £525k in sales and I'm not really bothered by either sale as Arias was a 4th choice DC while Samame was in the last year of his contract so I cashed in.Seven players came in for a combined fee of £950k so we had a net spend of £425k which isn't too bad.All the players who came in were late teens and early twenties as I looked to build a team for the future but could also play a part from this season onwards.Daniel Galvez is easily the biggest signing to date as he is a former Argentina u20 international and takes up the clubs fifth foreign spot.

Fixtures 1 - 2 - 3

Competitions

Liga 1 Movistar - Runner-Up

Apertura - Clausura

9e8519d87692cd2c79a35d39fa5fdab6.png1fd5fe3a71ecb0523e79e9a64c3df961.png

What an annoying this season this turned out to be,we had the same record in the Apertura as last season but we finished a place lower in that stage than we did last season,we also topped the Clausura stage like last season.The annoying part was that we had more points than UdD did in the overall table before the bonus points were awarded,due to UdD's reserves winning their league,UdD were given two bonus points which meant they overtook us in the overall table,and to further my misery in the league we then lost to them in the playoffs!

Copa Libertadores - Winners

6ae18495886cb6ea348173ae0707e7b0.png

What a debut season that was in the competition as we only went and won the competition.We came second in a group containing Sao Paulo,Athletico Paranaense and Colo-Colo with a record of 3-1-2.On the way to the finals we beat Bragantino (4-3 on aggregate),Flamengo (7-6 on aggregate) and Corinthians (4-2 on aggregate).The final itself was a bit more one sided as we were the better team and we fully deserved to beat Botafogo in the final.So in the end we overcame the challenge of six different Brazilian teams to lift this trophy,I'd say it was fully deserved all the way.

Copa Bicentenario - Winners

1cd0988fff75d64592718fb8dd44dda6.png

We had no issues in the group stage as we easily topped our group with a 100% record which was to be expected a we had three Liga 2 sides in our group.We struggled past Union Comercio in the second round as we narrowly beat them 2-1 but we had no issues in the next two round as we thrashed UTdC (7-0) and Cusco (7-2 on aggregate) to reach the final.Even the final itself was quite one sided and we really should of won by more but the officials decided to disallow them as we had two goals ruled out.

Players,Stats and Awards

Overall Best XI

Stats - Awards - Best XI

4113439dac87e99bee400d3bab95c2be.png

Johnny Fernández

Alexis Ramírez

Víctor García

Luis Recalde

Gabriel Oropesa

Manager's Thoughts

What a weird season this was,we won the Copa Libertadores at the first attempt which means Peru is actually done but at the same time we lost the league again and we even had top spot robbed from us thanks to bonus points which meant UdD came top of the overall table by one point when they should of been one point behind us.Our success in the Copa Libertadores has seen our finances shoot straight up and we netted a hat-trick of upgrades as both Junior Coaching and Youth Recruitment have been upgraded and that combined with our future youth facility upgrade means that the youth intakes could be of a higher quality from next season.Our success also saw the club become the most reputable in Peru and we are the only side in Peru which is rated at 3.5*,even my reputation has risen to just over 3* which means it will be slightly easier to find a job in the other South American nations in the future.

As for next season,I am actually free to move into another country if I wanted to as I've met the aim of winning the Copa Libertadores but it will be more than likely that I will be staying in Peru as I want the league title before I leave.If I was to leave then it would be to Uruguay and even then I would want to go to a club who are higher up in reputation,Penarol or Nacional would be dream jobs in Uruguay,Defensor Sporting could be a good option as they have a really good youth set up.With me staying at the club for now,I will need to look at both the DL and AML positions as that side is my weakest side but these two positions are my 3rd and 4th choice areas to strengthen,AMR is the area I need to prioritize in strengthening as we are very weak in that area while I need to look at a new striker has my first choice is now in his 30's.If I can get these four areas sorted out then I see no reason why we couldn't win the title.

Career Stats

Link - For entire career

6b1235beea6a6fcaa043bb2d08d8a69b.png

11 hours ago, B.W.G said:

End of Season update to follow when I'm done sulking!

:D 

Such a funny season, but excellent overall as winning the Copa showed. 
That reserves rule about extra points I’d a silly rule.

• 8 months later...

The Return of this save!!!

I will be returning to this save to finish off what I started and that is trying to win the major continental competition in each country and we had just won the Copa Libertadores with a Peruvian side,this means we could leave Peru but I have unfinished business in Peru as I want the league title which we lost out on due to additional points being given!

The Journey so far

b7a70998d713fddd549f42fd963d9e5a.pnga7c0d494866c848ed19fcbfbc892c0f5.png

It's been quite the ride so far but I sill have 39 countries to get through so 2100 here I come!

Meanwhile in England

3ffcb63e3c8952c81c876c21a1475f72.png663ed152970bd7c9ce1a9b8cbfcabfbe.png

I was keeping track of what has happened in England and in 38 season,there has been a couple of surprised,the biggest of which is Liverpool being in the Championship for six seasons in the save and they are down there again this season along with Tottenham!The biggest surprise when it comes to title wins are West Ham and Bournemouth winning the Premier League title and all five titles between these clubs have actually come in the last five seasons.

On the continental front,West Ham and Bournemouth have picked up CL titles along with Arsenal who I would say are a surprise but the rest of the winners are the usual suspects with Man City leading the way with ten.Leicester are the biggest surprise to win the Europa League while the Europa Conference League has seen the likes of Leeds,Norwich,Sheffield Utd,Southampton and West Brom lift the trophy.

85083d8a83c7d5a355fce5792136f6de.png

Universidad César Vallejo - Liga 1 Movistar - Pre-Season - 2059

Season Preview - Expectations

Three in and two out during pre-season,for the outgoings I had no issue in letting Gonzales go as he had no potential and wouldn't even make being a emergency backup player here so when a club offered him a contract I just left it,Lazo went as a part exchange,he has good potential but not as good as Garcia who also had the better ability so he was used to help sweeten the deal.We bought in all three players from Alianza Lima,we haven't weakened their first team but we have weakened their depth in the team as all three players are rated at 2.5* minimum for current ability and they have 5* potential so their loss is our gain in the long term.

Pre-Season Fixtures

0c0ccf601299b6026d6cef055e1c0cf0.png

No issues with pre-season as I wanted the team to have a nice easy time so it would be easier to get them some match fitness ahead of the new season while keeping morale up as we have a really tough first game of the season as it is in a continental competition.

The Team

51eebb6f5e4ba6b6aa73835a88ece821.pngc0ca8b6501839d4049fe05d1a266b72f.png

Víctor García

Gustavo Farfan

Johnny Fernández

Daniel Galvez

Gabriel Oropesa

Manager's Thoughts

Nothing too major when it came to the team as I kept transfers to a low as I didn't need to make too many changes so we should be good going into the new season,off the pitch we had upgrades to Junior Coaching,Youth Recruitment and Youth Facilities so that will help the team in the long term after I leave.Unfortunately the chairman did turn down our request of a training facility which is slightly annoying as we have the money to upgrade them and they are behind the bigger teams in Peru so it would of made sense to upgrade them.Financially the club is in a great position as we have over £16 million in the bank so there is a lot of room to improve stuff in the future but it's unlikely I will be here to use that money so maybe the next manager can see the improvements come to fruition.

As for this season,my main focus is on the league as I've not won that yet despite having won the Copa Libertadores,we are currently third favourites and we have gone close in the last couple of season so hopefully it's a case of third time asking as last season was the most frustrating way to lose in the league.We kick the season off with the Recopa Sudamericana against Brazilian side Gremio,this isn't really important in the grand scheme of things but it certainly is a the toughest way to kick the season off.I will be sticking with the 4-2-3-1 which I have used in the last couple of season as it has been good for us so I am hoping that will continue.Time to see if we can finally get past the finish line in first place!

February 2059

Fixtures

d1b9ba455f4d47e73c2a1abc11e9f733.png

Table

b7e48ad27b3ac983b0c84b0d6fd03c77.png

I couldn't of asked for a better start to the season as we won all four games during the month and netted some silverware in the process.For the league we had the perfect start as we won both games comfortably and we did so without conceding a goal which for me is brilliant.We came out of the Recopa Sudamericana with a 6-4 aggregate victory over Gremio to net us some more silverware,they were the much better side in the first leg and we won it by netting three times in the last ten minutes,if I was the Gremio manager then I would of gone absolutely ballistic with the defence,the second leg was much more comfortable as we fully deserved the 1-0 win as we were the better side in that game.

March 2059

Fixtures

5a0fbce0c8fd974d5f72ddaa35c064a8.png

Tables

56d68532b2dd9e3adf24526e11fe3dbd.png

16b12b780adfc6818ff37c5ca082a7a4.png

March was a really good month for us as we performed brilliantly despite playing seven games in three weeks.In the league we picked up ten points from twelve,the only points we dropped were against FBC Melgar,it was pretty annoying as we were the much better side and actually deserved to win the game.The league also saw two massive results as we beat UdD and Alianza Lima,these are our two main title rivals according to the season pre-views and to beat them both without conceding was fantastic to see.In the Copa Libertadores we picked up six points from three games,I can't complain to much about the defeat to Atetico Mineiro as they were the better side and deserve the win.No issues with the win over Universidad Catolica but I was surprised we only beat Fluminense 2-1 as we absolutely dominated them and should of won by more.

April Fixtures

6ebdece42938f3361f1c4a737030f58d.png

April 2059

Fixtures

c9524fb70e0b26a8259e723dcca66981.png

Tables

7647b8235f99d1203f0c4fcde39c5cfa.png

aa8adb509da8cccc1e9ea1f7aadff520.png

At the minute we are killing it as we went through April unbeaten which means we have increased the gap at the top in the league and qualified from our group in the Copa Libertadores.In the league we picked up ten points from twelve which was a brilliant return,the three wins were all convincing while the draw against Cienciano was a fair result as it was a very even game although we did have a major loss in that match as Yuri Cordova went off injured and isn't back till May.In the Copa Libertadores we had a solid win over Fluminense while a near fully rotated side was more than strong enough to beat Chilean side Universidad Catolica,these two wins guaranteed us qualification with a game to spare which is great.The biggest surprise of the season is seeing how poorly Universitario de Deportes are doing,they have the league in the last two season so seeing them where they are is both great and surprising but we are well away from them and that is the most important thing to me.

May Fixtures

dbb5d7cacc29611f36f686fedb8dc9ed.png

May 2059

Fixtures

4bba18e7f4c47dc6cffb49f34ef6f0b6.png

Tables

a47b7a545af770289aefcb60ee0d6e9d.png

a4119c40dd894f5f20087b0f3370fda0.png

A pleasing month overall but there was one result that annoyed me and that was at the end of the month against UTdC.In the league we picked up nine points,the three wins as you can see were all emphatic victories which saw us play some brilliant football,the last league game of the month came and our unbeaten streak ended 1-0 against a side who were much inferior than we were during the game and they won the match while having a xG of 0.25 while ours was at 1.96!The Copa Libertadores saw us clinch a 1-0 victory over Atletico Mineiro,it was a relatively game but we have our defence to thank as they performed above what they usually do against much better attackers,this victory saw us clinch top spot in the group.We did have a bit of bad news during May as Reategui and Johnny Fernandez received injuries which have ruled them both out till June,both of these are big misses as they have been brilliant for us this season.

June Fixtures

2fc6f44293bf4ff4a4569bf7563b7a75.png

June 2059

Fixtures

454c6d8d70a86cd02e152f335c7ba968.png

Tables

d74a8e260d800ec52465bd76f49a5f40.png

edc2bc5f22a30cb30177336c1847afa1.png

We finished the Apertura off in style as we beat 14th placed USMdP 4-2,it was a bit of a frantic match but the result was a fair one as we were the better side,with the Apertura now done we have qualified for the Champions Playoff so that is step one done.In the Copa Bicentenario,we easily beat the two teams but I was disappointed in our defence in the latter of the two games as we conceded two stupid goals which both should of been cleared but we have qualified from the group so I can overlook that for now.

July Fixtures

480ed625481b460c1b353bb3ca14f7f0.png

July 2059

Fixtures

4b814f5de38e1742d2358b38dc1f5dbf.png

Clausura Table

bc5a521c9e7813f837408d7d41567302.png

Overall Table

60faa968dbcbc65bfaac3110f63227bd.png

We kicked off the Clausura stage of the season in emphatic fashion as we gave Cusco,Binacional and FBC Melgar a thrashing in successive games,no gap in the Clausura Stage table as it's just started but we do still have a four point lead over Sporting Cristal in the overall table.No issue in the Copa Bicentenario as we easily beat Municipal in what I can only describe as the most comfortable 1-0 victory I will ever achieve.In the Copa Libertadores we were the giant killers once against as we knocked out Corinthians 6-3 on aggregate,we were very fortunate in the first leg as the Brazilian side were the better team but we fully deserved the victory in the second leg as we put in a great performance.The only issues I've had in July was inujuries as we have had quite a few of them and the fitness levels are not great on the players due to not being able to rotate players due to said injuries!

August Fixtures

40672247edf42f30db72f2cd24143411.png

August 2059

Fixtures

e9c217c4c0a1811fe623a486162f10a8.png

Clausura Table

4c2bdeff1b2dce4f897d807bcaa8d50e.png

Overall Table

b1aa13db7d3ab8bdb864fd6590fa318a.png

A real mixed bag when it came to results as we won four,drew three and lost one from August's fixtures.The league saw us pick up eleven points from fifteen which I consider a great return considering the state of the availability I had with players during the month,the three wins were in convincing fashion while the two draws were the fair results in both games and considering they were against Alianza Lima and UdD then I have no issues with the draws as they are both good teams even if UdD are underachieving at the minute.In the overall table we have a six point lead over Sporting Cristal with seven games left to play so it looks to be a close run thing in the run up to the end of the season.We crashed out in the Copa Libertadores at the quarter final stage,we gave it everything and then some but we fell short as we lost 6-5 on aggregate against Gremio,even though I don't like the result I can say I was happy with the performance of the team.No issues in the Copa Bicentenario as we smashed Union Comercio 5-1 in the second round,it was as easy as it looked.

September Fixtures

5ca17220570063459dcebe0992981fd8.png

September 2059

Fixtures

4397b25b7f13cf2224e56513aa63f60e.png

Clausura Table

8404754beb4795dfb380a34f7fbbb5a6.png

Overall Table

81f5716dbad0b4c5e4a08024b61ea980.png

Great month overall as we won all our league games and we progressed to the final of the Copa Bicentenario.In the league we picked up maximum points as we finished the month at the top of the table,we had two fantastic wins against Municipal and Cienciano and we produced a brilliant come back against Juan Aurich after we fell behind in the ninth minute so I was really happy with the performance in that match.In the Copa Bicentenario we produced our worse display of the season against FBC Melgar but we managed to sneak by on penalties,even though we won I still gave the players a boot up the ass at full time.In the semi-final we absolutely destroyed UdD in both games as we ran out 10-3 aggregate winners,I was really surprised by this as I was expecting both games to be much closer than it actually was.In the overall table we just need one point to guaranteed a top two spot so we are getting closer to the ultimate goal of the league title..

October Fixtures

1a1d5055f785a58e92db124651c6ee98.png

October 2059

Fixtures

be6db50f5b9a430cf1114982204b5545.png

Table

0756d00792188e98c277e864964d815e.png

Overall Table

f68db643b3877e95ab137200a47d7122.png

Just three games in October and we won them all which meant we picked up some more silverware in the shape of the Copa Bicentenario.We picked up maximum points in the league,I think we can consider ourselves lucky against Sport Huancayo as being 3-0 up at half time saved us as we were really sloppy in the second half and it would of cost us if it wasn't for our first half display,no issues in the match against Sport Rosario as it was a solid display and a well earned three points for the team.The Copa Bicentenario was as one sided as it looked as we ran out 5-1 winners against Sport Huamcayo,I would of preferred to win it without conceding as that was the only negative point in a sensational performance from the team.

November Fixtures

32f3c61d763ab38286d5f57a79fefc36.png

Copa Libertadores Final Upset!!!

1fdb4983d7185fdd208ef19f7d82750b.png

This is quite simply stunning,last season my Peruvian side were the first team to break the stranglehold of Brazil and Argentina winning the competition,this season a AI controlled Uruguayan side beat an Argentinian side.Congrats to Nacional on winning the competition :eek:

The implications for my next country is that with a Uruguayan side winning the contest means their league reputation will more than likely increase which means Chile is looking like my next destination.

Edited by B.W.G

November 2059

Fixtures

694d89985b8ae805552efa8276a5ceb4.png

Table

4fcb893ea49b30656e25b877790f1a6f.png

Overall Table

e4588db86b872635f68d6077b546aba0.png

66358c44af4047d5da9a869ed0a4469f.png

Turns out I've won a treble this season as we won both games to finish the Clausura as champions and I was declared the league champions due to winning both the Apertura and Clausura so my mission in Peru is accomplished as I set out what I wanted to do this season and that was win the league title.As for the games themselves,the match against UTdC was a very back and forth match and honestly it could of finished at any score as there were a lot of wasted opportunities from both sides while the 2-0 victory against USMdP was as simple as it looked as we controlled the match and won the game without getting out of second gear.

End of Season update to follow then onto Chile where a job is going at one of it's biggest clubs so fingers crossed for that!

85083d8a83c7d5a355fce5792136f6de.png

Universidad César Vallejo - Liga 1 Movistar - End of Season - 2059

Three players in permanently,three players left on permanent deals while another left on loan.For the outgoings,I had no issue in Gonzales going as he wasn't going to make the grade here while Lazo left as in a part exchange as we were bringing in someone much better in the ability and potential categories so no problem from me about that,I would of like to sell Rodas for more but due to him being in his last year of his contract,I wasn't able to get more than that so I accepted it as it is better than nothing.Ysla left the club on loan for developmental reasons as he needed first team football but wasn't going to get it here.On the incoming side,we bought in three players from Alianza Lima,they weren't guaranteed first teamers but their potential and current ability would help the club massively now and in the future so I had no issue in parting with £2.3 million and a player to help improve our team.

Fixtures 1 - 2 - 3

Competitions

Liga 1 Movistar - Winners

Apertura - Clausura

d8b7e4b2d0652ee5bf83af224af2af89.png

This season saw us accomplish what I wanted and that was clinch the league title which we missed out on last season due to extra points.There wasn't any need to do a Championship playoff due to us winning the Apertura and Clausura but Alianza Lima did run us close in the latter as that was settle by one point so I am thankful to Sporting Cristal for beating them.In the overall table we ended up walking it as we finished fourteen points ahead of second place Alianza Lima,not only did we score the most goals but we conceded the least amount as well so I think we deserved to win the title based off the league performances this season.

Copa Libertadores - Quarter-Finals

52b5e6455441c43ff4318c088f4abb7d.png

No fairy tale run this season in the Copa Libertadores as we crashed out in the quarter finals to Gremio.On the way to the quarter finals we did top a group containing Atletico Mineiro,Universidad Catolica and Fluminense.The second round saw us face Brazilian giants and we knocked them out 6-3 on aggregate to cause a giant upset.We gave it our all in both games against Gremio but we came up short against them as we lost 6-5 on aggregate.I still can't believe Nacional would go on and win the competition!

Copa Bicentenario - Winners

d8ef192d1854d73e9c150e334cb32256.png

No issue in the group stage as we topped our group with a 100% record,our group contained two lower league sides in the form of Leon de Huanuco and Jose Galvez while Liga 1 rivals Municipal rounded out the group.The knockout stages saw us beat Union Comercio (5-1),Melgar (on penalties) and Universitario de Deportes (10-3 on aggregate).The final was as one sided as it looked as we dominated the match so I was a bit aggrieved when Sport Huancayo scored their consolation goal from a rare shot on goal!

Recopa Sudamericana - Winners

64b5d33ea1b4076f5f849829a82a36c6.png

We somehow won this competition and I am still surprised that we did so.In the first leg we won 5-4 in which our last three goals came in the last ten minutes of the game to snatch a win and if I was the Gremio manager then I would of read the players the riot act as they were the much better side.The second leg was a lot more comfortable and we deserved the 1-0 win as we were the better side,this gave us a 6-4 aggregate win and what was our first bit of silverware of the season.

Players,Stats and Awards

Overall Best XI

Stats - Awards - Best XI

892fde90aa8f1b71389ca19316dc83d8.png

Johnny Fernández

Mauricio Reátegui

Alexis Ramírez

Víctor García

Daniel Gálvez

Manager's Thoughts

We accomplished what I wanted to do and that was win the league title and we didn't even need to do a Champions playoff as we won the Apertura and Clausura stages to make things a lot more simpler for us.We couldn't repeat our Copa Libertadores heroics of last season but we still made it to the quarter finals and even took the scalp of Corinthians so I can honestly say we had a good run in the competition.No real surprises about our key players this season as Fernández was amazing for us playing the AM role while I was surprised to see Ramírez hit 41 goals for us this season,that was an amazing feat for someone who turned 31 during the season!Financially we have lost quite a bit of money since the start of the season and the majority of it was tax of all things and that was followed by players wages but their was a large gap between the two.

Now with Peru being done,I will be moving onto to Chile and there were three jobs going but one stuck out above the rest as it was with one of Chile's biggest clubs so it looks like I will be moving sooner rather than later.Also with Peru now being finish,the changes to the save will see the first European club outside of England added!

Career Stats

Link - (For entire career)

cc492edb5e6b9c6b829a6870ff4e9f31.png

Save Changes

8abc282e5bd581626e171fca37ee36be.png

Peru is now done and will be leaving shortly and in six months time Spain will be taking his place as the first European nation added,I'm not counting England as added due to the fact I've been running it since the start of the save so that means it hasn't been added.

381b64f5e7857e95c23514c615dcfe14.png

Colo-Colo - Campeonato AFP PlanVital - New Club - 2059

5e517a942b31914989323c63e4fb85fb.png

75e63e8972edaac806cd5c51681946cc.png

The Team

35d8b8c23c09994cdb74ea29a964f3fa.pngbac805bb1fdd98c9ace49d2dc4ed3360.png

Final Position

cbdf8378d567da86dc621eb715b12ed3.png

Manager's Thoughts

I can see why the previous manager was sacked,we have a good squad and they were favourites for the league so it was surprising to see Colo-Colo finish in fourth place.The only areas I really need to look at our MC and DC which is due to lacking the depth in these areas but I already have a rough idea who I will be signing for those positions and both of my first choice options for these areas have had bids accepted so after that I will see where needs strengthening but I don't think I will need to do much in the transfer window,most of the work will be seeing what tactic fits best and what will work for the team going forward as if we make too many mistakes then that could cost me my job going off what happened to them this season.