In my Sunderland save my player, Bailey Wright, came to me about playing time concerns. It is an important decision so I wouldn't of been able to continue (if it wasn't for the hero, Grant Leadbitter). When going to discuss the issue, it was just a blank box, no options to select in order to discuss the issue. Meaning I couldn't get past this event.

Screenshots

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

I have same problem in Pompey Career. GK Turnbull approached for Work Permit issue but I cannot start the discussion in any way. The Game cannot be forwarded and stuck.  I have uploaded the relevant save file in the cloud. (Tomas Galasek - Portsmouth.fm)

I cannot even load the save game of previous state (backup save game). It crashes the game. 

FM21 Bug.png

FM21 Bug 1.png

FM Bug Crash Loading game.png

Edited by Sohamkar
On 12/11/2020 at 06:00, Sohamkar said:

I have same problem in Pompey Career. GK Turnbull approached for Work Permit issue but I cannot start the discussion in any way. The Game cannot be forwarded and stuck.  I have uploaded the relevant save file in the cloud. (Tomas Galasek - Portsmouth.fm)

I cannot even load the save game of previous state (backup save game). It crashes the game. 

FM21 Bug.png

FM21 Bug 1.png

FM Bug Crash Loading game.png

Hi @Sohamkar

Do you still have the save that doesn't load and causes the crash as well? If so could you upload that to the cloud as well please? To get past the issue holiday a day and you'll be able to carry on the save :thup:

Cheers
Russell

On 12/11/2020 at 23:47, Kyle Brown said:

@Sohamkar As above, do you happen to have a save game prior to that blank message so we could investigate it, please?

Let us know either way!

https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

I am very sorry it seems the saves have been overwritten. But I can send the next closest save file. Tomas Galasek - Portsmouth (v02) (v03).fm 

Edited by Sohamkar