Not all coaching staff available for training assignments

Summary: Some coaching staff not available to assign training tasks

Description of Issue: I have a U18 Assistant Manager, but he is not visible in the coach assignments view. All other staff is visible and can be assigned a training task, like Possession Technical etc.

Steps to Reproduce: The U18 Assistant Manager remains hidden every time you go to the U18 coach assignments screen.

Files Uploaded to the OwnCloud:   Beta - Man Utd.fm

Game version: 21.0.0-1476964 (m.e. v21.1.0.0)

I have the same with both U23 (Peter Ramage) & U18 (Kevin Richardson) Assts.

They do not appear available to assign in 1st/U23/U18 Coach Responsibilities Panel.

Playing Newcastle United.

Update: KR moved to U23s and is ok there, his replacement as U18 Asst is ok too. Ramage has now been sacked...

Edited by makapanman

Hi,

The way we make coaches available is u23s and first team coaches available for use by both squads - and u18s staff stick to u18s.

If you have examples of staff that don't seem to follow this could you provide their names and a save please.

Hi, I have the same issue with George Boateng who is a U23 Assistant Manager at Aston Villa. He is not showing up to assign for any coaching at either First Team, u23 or u18 level. The other U23 staff are showing at all levels, these are Mark Delaney, Mark Naylor and Ryan Maye. I've uploaded a save to the server called U23 Training.

Problem in the Netherlands

Team :Feyenoord

Problem : Coaches from first squad can be assigned to do specific training in the B team

The coaches from the B team cannot be selected to do specific training for the A team

Save file : https://wetransfer.com/downloads/aa7b0df11b544b43992be5ec1f20828e20201112100256/211a86dcb8048c15d03119a98ad96e2420201112100323/60113a

22 hours ago, Andrew James said:

Hi,

The way we make coaches available is u23s and first team coaches available for use by both squads - and u18s staff stick to u18s.

If you have examples of staff that don't seem to follow this could you provide their names and a save please.

Hi Andrew,

My U18 Assistant Manager (Colin Little) is not available for training the U18 squad, while the U23 assistant manager (newly hired Daniele Baldini) is available for training my senior, U23 and U18 squads. This is the case for the save game I uploaded to OwnCloud as mentioned in the opening post: Beta - Man Utd.fm 

If you need me to reupload the save game, just let me know! 

Similar issue with both Chelsea saves that I have started. Jon Harley is the Chelsea U23 Assistant Manager but does not appear in coaching assignments. If you go to U23 training, coaches, edit coach assignments he should appear....but does not. He does not appear in 1st team coach assignments or U18 assignments either - all other U23 coaches do.....

Similarly James Simmonds Chelsea U18 Assistant Manager does not appear in U18 coach assignments either.

When I dismissed them both by mutual termination and recruited new people to their roles, the new people did both appear in coaching assignments as expected. Bizarre.

Seems to be issue with existing Assistant Managers of U23 & U18 teams....