[FM 2021] - Liverpool

TheRobert

At the end of September we are on the 3rd place in the Premier League, on the 2nd it is Arsenal, and on the 1st it is ... Leeds. We won Community Shield 3-0 against Arsenal, and in the Carabao Cup we passed in round 3 of Burnley and in round 4 of Reading.

Rezultate.png

ClasamentPremierLeague.png

The player of the month was Kevin De Bruyne, but on the 3rd it was Mohamed Salah.

Jucatorullunii.png

I made a single transfer, I brought Sergej Milinkovic-Savic from Lazio on 68M

SergejMilinkvoci-Savic.png

We finished October in 3rd place, in first place Leeds (amazing), which we beat hard in the last match in October and Chelsea in 2nd place. In the UEFA Champions League we are 1st with 4 points after we drew with Rennes at home with a goal in the last moments.

Rezultate.png

ClasamentUCL.png

Edited by TheRobert

9 minutes ago, WilsonJuve said:

Nice to see Leeds starting decently. And a good start for your team too. Any reason the United badge isn't working? Just checked my file and mines ok.

I was thinking about that too. I really have no idea why the Man Utd badge doesn't work.

We could have finished December undefeated, but we lost in the last game against Brighton, because we had tired players because we had a match with Leicester two days earlier. We are on the 2nd place, one point away from Manchester United, the 1st place.

Rezultate.png

In the UEFA Champions League we finished 1st.

ClasamentUCL.png

In the First Knockout Round in the UEFA Champions League we will play Sevilla, who finished 2nd in the group with Ajax, Istanbul Basaksehir and Lokomotiv Moscow.

UCL.png

And now the awards for 2020:

BalonuldeAur.png

FIFABestMensPlayer.png

FIFAProPlayeroftheYear.png

FIFAFIFProTeamoftheYear.png

BroadcastersAfricanFootballeroftheYear.p

Celmaibunjucatorafrican.png

PrimulXIAfrican.png

PremiiAfrica.png

Edited by TheRobert

16 hours ago, TheRobert said:

I was thinking about that too. I really have no idea why the Man Utd badge doesn't work.

Although I appreciate it is an unofficial logo pack, it could well be something to do with this:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/may/22/manchester-united-sues-football-manager-makers-over-use-of-name

We finish January on the 2nd place, at a point of Manchester City, the 1st place and 3 points of the 5th place.

Rezultate.png

I transferred a single player, Skriniar from Inter Milan, whom I also wanted in the summer, but I didn't have any more money.

Veniri.png

MilanSkriniar.png

With a single transfer we reached the team that spent the most during this transfer period.

Echipacuceimaimultibanicheltuitipetransf

February was very good, less than the draw with Fulham, 1-1. We won the second trophy, the Carabao Cup, against Man City 3-0. In the first match we beat Sevilla 2-0 in Spain and in March the return follows. In the Premier League we are on the 1st place, tied with Manchester City which has a less played match, but the direct match is coming soon and I hope to stay in this form.

Rezultate.png

We qualified for the UEFA Champions League in the quarterfinals. In the Premier League we are on the 3rd place because Chelsea, the 1st place has a more played match. In the FA Cup we defeated Luton Town 7-0 in the quarterfinals and we have a clear path to the trophy. The other 3 remaining teams are Bournemouth, Sheffield Wednesday (Championship) and Southampton (Premier League), with which we play in the semifinals.

Rezultate.png

In the UEFA Champions League quarterfinals we will play against PSG.

UCL.png

We qualified for the semifinals of the UEFA Champions League with 5-1 overall, and in the first match of the semifinals against Juventus we won 2-1 at home. We have to draw in Turin. The other semifinal is Ajax - Real Madrid, won by Ajax in the first match with 1-0 in Amsterdam. In the Premier League we are on 3, but we have fewer emissaries than those above us. Unfortunately, in the next 8 days we have 4 matches, including the match with Juventus, but also the match with Manchester City.

Rezultate.png

We have won all 5 trophies this season: Commnity Shield, Carabao Cup, FA Cup, Premier League and UEFA Champions League (for the first time since I played Football Manager). We won the Premier League dramatically, in the 90 + 2 minute Chelsea was leading and was the champion, but Leeds equalized and took the trophy to us. The UCL final, at the half-time was 0-0, in the 49th minute Mohamed Salah scored, Vinicius equalized for Real in the 69th minute, Shaqiri scored quickly in the 71st minute, Salah scored in the 73rd minute and Benzema scored in the 89th minute, a goal that gave emotions, but we managed to win. I will continue to win the European Super Cup and Community Shield, to have 6 trophies in 2021. Unfortunately, the Club World Cup is played in 2022, so I will not play it.

Rezultate.png

And now the awards:

UCL Dream Team:

UCLDreamTeam.png

Other UCL awards:

PremiiUCL.png

I won the Community Shield, but also the UEFA Super Cup, and here I will end my career. I started football manager 2021 well and I hope to do it all year round. This was my best football manager career.Rezultate.png