On 19/11/2020 at 11:52, thefura said:

I have the same problemI did just like you, and I have the same problem. Just getting a black screen and after a while shows a window that the program is not responding.

Have you too tried to update the gpu drivers? got any change?

2 hours ago, fabio_demaio said:

Have you too tried to update the gpu drivers? got any change?

I've updated the gpu drivers and was able to play the game. Unfortunately after played for a while, I've saved the game and exited. Now I have the same problem and can't play 😥

On 22/11/2020 at 08:46, thefura said:

Let's pray for that, and for better finances for my Sporting :lol:

Probably it's just me and you, while everybody else is playing and enjoying the game. Btw, today steam made me download an update (probably just because now it's not anymore the beta version). To me it just changed that an error appeared, but maybe to you might work in some way, so I'd say to give a try now and see if something has changed. Good luck!

Schermata da 2020-11-25 11-05-34.png

Edited by fabio_demaio

Tried on Ubuntu 20.04, with NVIDIA GP107 graphics and the latest NVIDIA drivers (455).

With anything before Proton 5.21-GE it does not even launch. With that version of Proton it launches, but I get black screen as people posted above.

Then, I tried with the embedded Intel Graphics and it worked! But graphics are set to very low and the game was very laggy.

Did anyone have any luck using another graphics card?