Font is blurry (difficult to read) on 1920x1080 resolution (full-screen)

4 hours ago, jeff.fit82 said:

LOL What you mean?

SI and Football Manager team are acting together, for us to change our monitors??  HAHAHA

Uh, no that isn't what I said. I got tired of waiting for a proper fix. So I got rid of the problem monitor. Me buying a monitor has nothing to do with SI.

However, the issue is only on 1080p and 720p monitors. The issue does not effect any other type of monitor. I have now tested on 6 different monitors, and it was only a problem on the 1080p and the 720p ones, the two 1440's and the two 4k monitors were just fine. But they apparently don't understand that, so it will never be a true fix for those with 1080p and 720p monitors.  1080 and 720 monitors are locked at those resolutions and can not be changed. And the game does not render in them properly, causing the text to look awful.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, oulzac said:

Uh, no that isn't what I said. I got tired of waiting for a proper fix. So I got rid of the problem monitor. Me buying a monitor has nothing to do with SI.

However, the issue is only on 1080p and 720p monitors. The issue does not effect any other type of monitor. I have now tested on 6 different monitors, and it was only a problem on the 1080p and the 720p ones, the two 1440's and the two 4k monitors were just fine. But they apparently don't understand that, so it will never be a true fix for those with 1080p and 720p monitors.  1080 and 720 monitors are locked at those resolutions and can not be changed. And the game does not render in them properly, causing the text to look awful.

Yea, I have Dell Alienware AW2518HF, 1080p 240hz monitor and a gtx 1070 ti gpu. I never had problems with FM 20(everything was perfect). Hope that they will fully fix this problem with 1920x1080p resolution(most of people are playing on 1080p).

Edited by Dujo