The Ultimate Football Manager Challenge

8 minutes ago, vikeologist said:

@goonergez I'm sorry that you couldn't complete the challenge. I don't want to scare off newbies, but if one doesn't achieve it quickly, that's a possibility.

You seem to have taken it better than I did when I couldn't complete with 2 trophies left. I actually felt quite depressed, and asked a couple of people if they wanted to take over the thread.

I am sorry that you couldn't complete it though; not least because it leaves me as the person who's taken the longest on the full fat version.

I do feel a bit embarrassed that I didn’t get there in the end, and also that so many people have achieved it quicker than I managed. As I said though I entered it with minimal expectations and I feel I’ve learnt a lot for future attempts. Getting a PlayStation 5 for my birthday kind of reduced my playing time anyway which I think ended up losing my interest in the save. I’ll be back on the new edition and raring to go. Hopefully I can achieve it and put this embarrassment behind me.

• vikeologist changed the title to The Ultimate Football Manager Challenge
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is possible that if there is nothing in the new game that changes the challenge, I'm just going to leave this thread as is apart from the name edit.

Honestly the only advantage of a shiny new thread is that more people might start doing it, but for the moment, I don't see the point.

Anyway FM22 players more than welcome on this thread. 

I will start this challenge on FM22 tomorrow to see if there are any immediately obvious bugs or relevant differences, but I won't be doing it for long.

Edited by vikeologist

2041/42

PSG-Logo-emblem.thumb.jpeg.4a6eaf4a5487f2aa85c3b6c205be11e4.jpeg

So after a successful season with Barcelona the PSG job came up for just the third time in the game, an opportunity I had to take.

The squad was actually quite old when I got there but with not too long in the window I figured I could make do. I bought Lapausset with me from Barcelona on loan. He was a young LW I bought from Lyon. Also bought in two established players from my Brazil and France days, another versatile attacker and a cm.

League- I started on fire the first few days and thought that this would be an absolute cruise. Through complacency I dropped 4 pts back to back which would prove costly. The title went neck and neck with Lyon but they were relentless and kept at me. They beat me 2-0 with about 5 games to go to take the lead in the league. 2 games to go they had a 3 pt lead after I lost to Auxerre. Amazingly they lost which meant it went to the last game. I was down on GD so I knew I needed a big win. I scored early and by early second half I was 5-0 up. I threw everything forward, had 2 disallowed goals and ultimately fell 1 goal short coming 2nd. Annoyingly I conceded last against Lyon chasing an equaliser which ended up costing me the title.  98 pts and losing is rough and I would’ve won the league every other season on the game which only made matters worse. 

1900063830_ScreenShot2021-10-17at1_07_17pm.thumb.png.771336d57a76920545992fd12d894bbd.png

Cup- had a hard start drawing some big teams early. First game was Lille where it was a 1-1 draw and I needed penalties to get through. Next up was Troyes and then another big hitter OM who I beat 2-0 and 1-0. I then had Auxerre who I. beat 2-1   and then had second division Lorient in the SF who were duly dispatched 4-0. In the final I had Lyon and it was an absolute shocker of a game. I won 1-0 through a set piece and the XG finished like 0.7-0.2. But at least the season wasn’t a total waste and I tick off another trophy. 

1058527282_ScreenShot2021-10-17at11_29_20am.thumb.png.10383854273eb4078ac0a8efe1c90004.png

Champions League- I got drawn in a hard group, Juventus, Hertha Berlin and Burley. I won my first game away to Hertha and then in the next k was leading to Burnley before collapsing and losing. Away from home I drew with Juventus but then lost my next 2 games against Juventus and Hertha Berlin putting me out. I tried to throw the last game to make sure I missed Europa, I won it but still missed Europa thankfully.

So a pretty disappointing season since I missed the league but i am excited for the next season. I’ve got some wheeling and dealing to do, need to move on some older high earners. I also changed from a 343 to a 4231 which I’ll stick with. 

1200px-Brazilian_Football_Confederation_logo_svg.thumb.png.c94aaf2877b06dc9c4dbc7a08d6d93eb.png

World Cup- I had a fairly easy group with xx and Scotland. I won my first game 2-0 but decided to play a strong side to try and avoid Portugal in the next knockout. The gamble paid off; I won and got Jamaica. I rested everyone which almost backfired as I needed an ET goal to win 2-1. I had South Korean next and smashed them to win CX. In the QF I had  Senegal and again I rotated heavily which paid off as ai I won 2-1 and was looking in good shape to make the semis.

Up next was former team Italy and I made a horrible start going down 2-0. I scored just before HT to give me some life. I then equalised 65 in before conceding immediately again and to end up losing 3-2. To lose by conceding a corner and a nothing pen stings. I beat Belgium in the 3rd place playoff to barely hold onto my job. Italy won it all keeping traditions of my former nations winning the WC. Hopefully I can knock the Copa America off next go so I can start working on the Euros and Asian Cup.

I’m not getting FM22 so have plenty of time to finish this but I’m definitely getting horrible flashforwards where I’ll be stuck trying to win the CWC and international trophies 😂. All other club stuff I’m confident will be done fairly quickly.

Season	Club			Competition		Position	Notes & Achievements

2020/21 Uthongathi FC		SA First Division	3rd (promoted via playoffs)		
2021/22 Uthongathi FC		SA Premier League	4th
2022/23 Kaiser Chiefs	        SA Premier League       1st.  Won Knockout Cup and Be the Coach.
2023/2024 Kaiser Chiefs         SA Premier League       1st. Won Super 8 and Be the Coach. CL Finalists.
2024/25 Kaiser Chiefs SA Premier League 1st. Won Knockout Cup and Champions League.
2025    Guangzhao.               Chinese Super League.   3rd. Started in 3rd with 5 games to go.
2026    Guangzhao                Chinese Super League.   1st.  Lost the final of CFA Cup   
2027    Guanzhao                 Chinese Super League.   1st   CFA Cup winner
2028   Guangzhao                 Chinese Super League   1st CFA Cup Winner  Super Cup Winner
2029.  Guangzhao                 Chinese Super League    1st  Super Cup Winner
2030.  Guangzhao                 Chinese Super League    1st. Asian Champions League Winner Super Cup Winner
2030-2031 Hertha Berlin          Bundesliga.             10th (took over 13th).  German Cup Runner up. Resigned at seasons end
2031-32 Inter Milan              Serie A                 1st    Super Cup Winner
2032-2033 Inter Milan            Serie A                 2nd.   Italian Cup Winner and Super Cup Winner
2033-34.  Borussia Dortmund.     German Bundesliga.      1st.   German Cup Winner
2034-35 Cruz Azul.               Mexican First Division. 1st.   Mexican Cup winner
2035/36. Cruz Azul.              Mexican First Division. 1st
2036/37 Cruz Azul                Mexican First Division. 2nd    NACL Winner
2037  Corinthians.               Brazilian First Division 5th.  Took over in 9th place with 9 games to go.
2038 Corinthians                 Brazilian First Division  1st   Brazilian Cup Winner
2039 Corinthians                 Brazilian First Division  1st   Brazilian Cup Winner Copa Libertadores Winner
2040/41 Barcelona.               Spanish La Liga           1st
2041/42 PSG                      French Ligue 1           2nd.   French Cup Winner   

International 
2021-2023. Nigeria. Lost in QF of AFCON. Sacked. 
2023- present- Ghana. Lost in R of 16 AFCON. Resigned before being sacked.
2026-2027 Ivory Coast AFCON Champsions. Resigned after.
2029- 2032 Mexico. Lost in 3rd Round at WC. Gold Cup Winners. Copa America Finalist 
2032- 2036 France. Lost in Nations League Final 2033, Lost in WC Final 2034. Lost in SF Euro 2036. Resigned after Euro 36 
2036- 2038 Italy. Lost in Nationa League Final 2037. Made WC QF. Sacked after WC 2038. 
2038-2040 Chile . Lost in QF of Copa America. Sacked. 
2040-Present. Brazil. WC 3rd place
7/10 top domestic leagues (2022/23-2024/25 SA Premier League, 2026-2030 CSL), (2031/32 Serie A, 2033/34 Bundesliga, 2034/35,2035/36 Mexican First Division, 2038,39 Brazilian First Division, 2040/41 Spanish La Liga)
7/10 top domestic cups (2022/23, 24/25 SA Knockout Cup, 2027, 2028 CFA Cup, 2032/33 Italian Cup, 2033/34 German Cup, 2034/35 Mexican Cup, 2038,39 Brazilian Cup. 2041/42 French Cup)
4/5 club continental championships (2024/25 African Champions League, 2030 Asian Champions League, 2037 NACL, 2039 Copa Libertadores)
0/1 club world championship

2/5 continental competitions (2027 AFCON, 2031 Gold Cup)
0/1 world tournaments
20/32 total trophies

1 hour ago, SK said:

2041/42

PSG-Logo-emblem.thumb.jpeg.4a6eaf4a5487f2aa85c3b6c205be11e4.jpeg

So after a successful season with Barcelona the PSG job came up for just the third time in the game, an opportunity I had to take.

The squad was actually quite old when I got there but with not too long in the window I figured I could make do. I bought Lapausset with me from Barcelona on loan. He was a young LW I bought from Lyon. Also bought in two established players from my Brazil and France days, another versatile attacker and a cm.

League- I started on fire the first few days and thought that this would be an absolute cruise. Through complacency I dropped 4 pts back to back which would prove costly. The title went neck and neck with Lyon but they were relentless and kept at me. They beat me 2-0 with about 5 games to go to take the lead in the league. 2 games to go they had a 3 pt lead after I lost to Auxerre. Amazingly they lost which meant it went to the last game. I was down on GD so I knew I needed a big win. I scored early and by early second half I was 5-0 up. I threw everything forward, had 2 disallowed goals and ultimately fell 1 goal short coming 2nd. Annoyingly I conceded last against Lyon chasing an equaliser which ended up costing me the title.  98 pts and losing is rough and I would’ve won the league every other season on the game which only made matters worse. 

1900063830_ScreenShot2021-10-17at1_07_17pm.thumb.png.771336d57a76920545992fd12d894bbd.png

Cup- had a hard start drawing some big teams early. First game was Lille where it was a 1-1 draw and I needed penalties to get through. Next up was Troyes and then another big hitter OM who I beat 2-0 and 1-0. I then had Auxerre who I. beat 2-1   and then had second division Lorient in the SF who were duly dispatched 4-0. In the final I had Lyon and it was an absolute shocker of a game. I won 1-0 through a set piece and the XG finished like 0.7-0.2. But at least the season wasn’t a total waste and I tick off another trophy. 

1058527282_ScreenShot2021-10-17at11_29_20am.thumb.png.10383854273eb4078ac0a8efe1c90004.png

Champions League- I got drawn in a hard group, Juventus, Hertha Berlin and Burley. I won my first game away to Hertha and then in the next k was leading to Burnley before collapsing and losing. Away from home I drew with Juventus but then lost my next 2 games against Juventus and Hertha Berlin putting me out. I tried to throw the last game to make sure I missed Europa, I won it but still missed Europa thankfully.

So a pretty disappointing season since I missed the league but i am excited for the next season. I’ve got some wheeling and dealing to do, need to move on some older high earners. I also changed from a 343 to a 4231 which I’ll stick with. 

1200px-Brazilian_Football_Confederation_logo_svg.thumb.png.c94aaf2877b06dc9c4dbc7a08d6d93eb.png

World Cup- I had a fairly easy group with xx and Scotland. I won my first game 2-0 but decided to play a strong side to try and avoid Portugal in the next knockout. The gamble paid off; I won and got Jamaica. I rested everyone which almost backfired as I needed an ET goal to win 2-1. I had South Korean next and smashed them to win CX. In the QF I had  Senegal and again I rotated heavily which paid off as ai I won 2-1 and was looking in good shape to make the semis.

Up next was former team Italy and I made a horrible start going down 2-0. I scored just before HT to give me some life. I then equalised 65 in before conceding immediately again and to end up losing 3-2. To lose by conceding a corner and a nothing pen stings. I beat Belgium in the 3rd place playoff to barely hold onto my job. Italy won it all keeping traditions of my former nations winning the WC. Hopefully I can knock the Copa America off next go so I can start working on the Euros and Asian Cup.

I’m not getting FM22 so have plenty of time to finish this but I’m definitely getting horrible flashforwards where I’ll be stuck trying to win the CWC and international trophies 😂. All other club stuff I’m confident will be done fairly quickly.

2022/23 Kaiser Chiefs	        SA Premier League       1st.  Won Knockout Cup and Be the Coach.
2023/2024 Kaiser Chiefs         SA Premier League       1st. Won Super 8 and Be the Coach. CL Finalists.
2024/25 Kaiser Chiefs SA Premier League 1st. Won Knockout Cup and Champions League.
2025    Guangzhao.               Chinese Super League.   3rd. Started in 3rd with 5 games to go.
2026    Guangzhao                Chinese Super League.   1st.  Lost the final of CFA Cup   
2028   Guangzhao                 Chinese Super League   1st CFA Cup Winner  Super Cup Winner
2030.  Guangzhao                 Chinese Super League    1st. Asian Champions League Winner Super Cup Winner
2030-2031 Hertha Berlin          Bundesliga.             10th (took over 13th).  German Cup Runner up. Resigned at seasons end
2031-32 Inter Milan              Serie A                 1st    Super Cup Winner
2032-2033 Inter Milan            Serie A                 2nd.   Italian Cup Winner and Super Cup Winner
2033-34.  Borussia Dortmund.     German Bundesliga.      1st.   German Cup Winner
2034-35 Cruz Azul.               Mexican First Division. 1st.   Mexican Cup winner
2037  Corinthians.               Brazilian First Division 5th.  Took over in 9th place with 9 games to go.
2038 Corinthians                 Brazilian First Division  1st   Brazilian Cup Winner
2039 Corinthians                 Brazilian First Division  1st   Brazilian Cup Winner Copa Libertadores Winner
2041/42 PSG                      French Ligue 1           2nd.   French Cup Winner   

International 
2029- 2032 Mexico. Lost in 3rd Round at WC. Gold Cup Winners. Copa America Finalist 
2032- 2036 France. Lost in Nations League Final 2033, Lost in WC Final 2034. Lost in SF Euro 2036. Resigned after Euro 36 
2036- 2038 Italy. Lost in Nationa League Final 2037. Made WC QF. Sacked after WC 2038. 
7/10 top domestic leagues (2022/23-2024/25 SA Premier League, 2026-2030 CSL), (2031/32 Serie A, 2033/34 Bundesliga, 2034/35,2035/36 Mexican First Division, 2038,39 Brazilian First Division, 2040/41 Spanish La Liga)
7/10 top domestic cups (2022/23, 24/25 SA Knockout Cup, 2027, 2028 CFA Cup, 2032/33 Italian Cup, 2033/34 German Cup, 2034/35 Mexican Cup, 2038,39 Brazilian Cup. 2041/42 French Cup)
4/5 club continental championships (2024/25 African Champions League, 2030 Asian Champions League, 2037 NACL, 2039 Copa Libertadores)

2/5 continental competitions (2027 AFCON, 2031 Gold Cup)
0/1 world tournaments
20/32 total trophies

Good to know that you're carrying on. If Crispypaul and yourself do both complete the challenge, it could still be the most completions for any version of the challenge.

9 hours ago, goonergez said:

I’ve just downloaded and browsed round FM and have to settle on the fact I’ll be returning straight to this thread with my first go on the new edition. 

I'll be doing the same.

Last year this is where the busiest period begins to start at work, also with covid it was busy majority of the year and couldn't start my save till late in the last version of FM. I've had to stop work for 18 months or so due to ill health till it gets sorted so I think this is the year I'll finally complete this challenge and by starting much earlier I think I'll do it.

19 minutes ago, Crowy said:

I'll be doing the same.

Last year this is where the busiest period begins to start at work, also with covid it was busy majority of the year and couldn't start my save till late in the last version of FM. I've had to stop work for 18 months or so due to ill health till it gets sorted so I think this is the year I'll finally complete this challenge and by starting much earlier I think I'll do it.

Good news. I do feel bad that I'm rewarding your loyalty to this challenge by immediately taking you off the leader board, but I've just done a pring clean this morning, so you've now been caught up in that.

Looks like there might be an issue with managers being offered unrealistic jobs.

UPDATE: Am running a test save, and this doesn't seem as egregiously bad for this challenge (or good depending on your perspective) as had been suggested.

Edited by vikeologist

7 minutes ago, vikeologist said:

Looks like there might be an issue with managers being offered unrealistic jobs.

I've not been able to even get an interview in the lowest leagues as of yet.

Saying that Newcastle offered me a job interview but declined as I did Wigan last year, they may offer the interview but very much doubt they'll give anyone with the lowest coaching badges the job.

3 minutes ago, Crowy said:

I've not been able to even get an interview in the lowest leagues as of yet.

Saying that Newcastle offered me a job interview but declined as I did Wigan last year, they may offer the interview but very much doubt they'll give anyone with the lowest coaching badges the job.

In my test save, Newcastle didn't offer me an interview.Is this because I'm Scottish (nationality hasn't played that big a part before) or did you start with too many quals / experience? I'm not 'accusing'. I just want to get an idea of the degree, if any, of unrealistic job offers. (Nearly all initial job offers are of course unrealistic in this challenge).

The other possibility is age of course, but in FM21 age didn't affect this at all.

Edited by vikeologist

I doubt nationality has anything to do with it, I think later on when teams sack managers and there are not many options for them they tend to go for the human player around October/November time. I have just been offered an Interview with Dover in the National League I will take the interview to see how I get on. Here is the manager profile from beginning and is still the same now. I'm only a week or so in to my save though.

682535240_CarlCrowy_Profile.thumb.png.9ee65b43d42d6c26fda395e5cad15695.png

209455500_CarlCrowy_Profile-2.thumb.png.2ce42495b8469a594910bfd5ae12c047.png

I enjoyed this challenge, even though I have only picked this up couple of months ago and also only using FM20. Achieved couple of trophies, not a lot, but this helped me enjoy FM again. 

Now with FM22 releasing, I am looking forward to get that and restart the challenge in FM22 afresh. 

If anyone want to help me, any basic skins/kit/badge/team name packs that you recommend to get better UI or do you suggest leaving them as it is? 

4 minutes ago, b4usiddhu2 said:

I enjoyed this challenge, even though I have only picked this up couple of months ago and also only using FM20. Achieved couple of trophies, not a lot, but this helped me enjoy FM again. 

Now with FM22 releasing, I am looking forward to get that and restart the challenge in FM22 afresh. 

If anyone want to help me, any basic skins/kit/badge/team name packs that you recommend to get better UI or do you suggest leaving them as it is? 

I'd suggest using an instant result skin.

26 minutes ago, goonergez said:

Can you add graphics and that to the beta? I had a very brief look but didn't have an FM22 folder? Would save plodding through leagues without the badges which is my main issue.

You should be able to. You should definitely have an FM22 folder in the same place as your FM21 one. With Windows it's in documents. 

You may not start off with a folder called 'Graphics'. I'm not sure we ever do. I think most logopacks come with a folder already called Graphics, but if they don't just create one called 'Graphics' in your top bit. (Sport Interactive - Football Manager 2022). There  should be other folders there like 'games' and 'tactics'.

I admit I haven't bothered to do this yet.

See the source image

- HERBEI CHINA FORTUNE -

CHINESE FA CUP

image.png.7bc3d7998874ccc6b7baad0aba8f59f0.png

Won the cup in my first season so no new achievement to tick off here but still good to get one over on Guoan who have been a bit of a pain during my time in China.

AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

image.thumb.png.7400587fd450776a48aa992b5e33725f.png

image.png.bc0a73f4d22212696d643000041a0cec.png

Won our second Champions League in a row with some ease!

CHINESE SUPER LEAGUE

image.png.377a7039ab15e5e594bc83a0d05e6b70.png

This was the main trophy I was targeting this season and we somewhat luckily managed to capture it on the final day of the season.

Guangzhou went into the last game of the season top of the league due to h2h record against myself but they were pumped 5-0 at Beijing Guoan and we destroyed league whipping boys Lava Spring 6-0 to claim the clubs first super league title.

My second treble of the challenge!

INTERNATIONAL

See the source image

- BRAZIL -

COPA AMERICA 2040 (BOLIVIA)

image.png.965752ddde788470418a01405873cd45.pngimage.png.e2f85ad4eb0409ddaf8e996b1c58b422.png

image.png.f54f15fa10d2e31700bba669efff986d.png

After defeats in the previous Copa America and world cup finals, We finally manage to win one!

WHAT'S NEXT

With the Chinese Super League in the bag there is no reason to stay in China any longer so even if I do not find another job I will be resigning pretty much immediately. The target move would be to get to a French or South African club but nothing has come up there yet (currently in December) so it maybe a case of jumping to a club that is still in a domestic cup as a stop gap to try and boost those numbers up where I missed out on the cups in Germany & Italy.

Hit the 20 Milestone! 20/32

image.thumb.png.02b39777a169fcbc091a60717cbf01c9.png

image.png.407cee6f1e84840647a35fb7696f6311.png

image.png.986c80d556cb9fe0b0b4d3253f6bb7a4.png

17 hours ago, vikeologist said:

Good to know that you're carrying on. If Crispypaul and yourself do both complete the challenge, it could still be the most completions for any version of the challenge.

Well there’s an extra bit of motivation to keep going.

@goonergez I look forward to your challenge for FM22. Was willing you on

8 minutes ago, goonergez said:

Thanks @SK I appreciate that. I'm about to begin my attempt, has anyone else started on FM22 yet? @vikeologistyou didn't find any issues during your test save? I'm excited but full of trepidation. I don't think I will be able to get as close as I did on 21!

I didn't do a very long test save. Just wanted to see whether 'we' could get the Newcastle job, as it's a bug that managers with only a C qualification can. 

The beta seems to be comparatively bug free, but it is a beta. Honestly, I'd suggest waiting for the finished game. Obviously there are lots of issues being identified, and it's impossible to know which fixes will be save game compatible.

2 hours ago, goonergez said:

Thanks @SK I appreciate that. I'm about to begin my attempt, has anyone else started on FM22 yet? @vikeologistyou didn't find any issues during your test save? I'm excited but full of trepidation. I don't think I will be able to get as close as I did on 21!

I assume if there are any attribute changes to players etc. in the full game release, they won’t add to your existing save. So I am thinking of waiting for the full game to start my challenge save 

5 minutes ago, b4usiddhu2 said:

I assume if there are any attribute changes to players etc. in the full game release, they won’t add to your existing save. So I am thinking of waiting for the full game to start my challenge save 

Well, yes that's true. 'Updates' which is effectively what the full release would be, aren't save compatible, but to be honest, given the length of the challenge, the vast majority of the players you'll be utilising won't be real anyway.

I'm not aware of any 'game-breaking' bugs, but I haven't really been looking for them. Instead I've just been reporting the bugs I've found. The nature of the first few days of the beta is that there are hundreds of bug reports, some of which might not be bugs at all, and some of which may be so minor it beggars belief, (one of my reports for instance).

Also, the nature of this challenge is that game breaking bugs won't become apparent in the first few seasons, such as problems with adding / subtracting nations or competitions that stop working. They may crop up in a week or two.

I'm not saying that those bugs exist, or are even likely, but they're the kind of bugs that have caused problems for us in the past, (again, not recently. The game has been relatively free of serious bugs for the last few years, though I promise you that is not a universally held opinion).

If anyone starts the challenge now, they'll probably be ok, but waiting until the full release is probably marginally wiser.

23 hours ago, vikeologist said:

Well, yes that's true. 'Updates' which is effectively what the full release would be, aren't save compatible, but to be honest, given the length of the challenge, the vast majority of the players you'll be utilising won't be real anyway.

I'm not aware of any 'game-breaking' bugs, but I haven't really been looking for them. Instead I've just been reporting the bugs I've found. The nature of the first few days of the beta is that there are hundreds of bug reports, some of which might not be bugs at all, and some of which may be so minor it beggars belief, (one of my reports for instance).

Also, the nature of this challenge is that game breaking bugs won't become apparent in the first few seasons, such as problems with adding / subtracting nations or competitions that stop working. They may crop up in a week or two.

I'm not saying that those bugs exist, or are even likely, but they're the kind of bugs that have caused problems for us in the past, (again, not recently. The game has been relatively free of serious bugs for the last few years, though I promise you that is not a universally held opinion).

If anyone starts the challenge now, they'll probably be ok, but waiting until the full release is probably marginally wiser.

Completely agree, nature of our save makes it not impacted due to these early bugs if any.

I'm definitely going to be doing this from full release, any plans for a separate thread or will it continue in this?

Any tips/recommendations on starting leagues to have up? I'm definitely involving the Latvian league as a new one, just looking for other suggestions - my laptop isn't the best for a massive database!

6 minutes ago, JamLUFC said:

I'm definitely going to be doing this from full release, any plans for a separate thread or will it continue in this?

Any tips/recommendations on starting leagues to have up? I'm definitely involving the Latvian league as a new one, just looking for other suggestions - my laptop isn't the best for a massive database!

I'm not sure I see any point in starting a new thread every year.

Dafuge has to because there are different teams eligible, and even on the Youth Challenge, the reload dates for nations may be different, plus once you're hitting their numbers, a new thread is a good idea.

But this is only the third thread for this challenge, so I just took out the '21' reference.

As for starting leagues, bear in mind that you can and probably should add and subtract nations as you go. 

My opinion is that you should decide from the start the rough route you want to take. Do you want to do Europe last? Do you want to start in a big nation in the hope that in a few seasons you can be in the Champions league and getting a head start on the top international jobs?

Some routes are better ideas than others, but I allow people to go astray until a new game is about to come out, and then like The Watcher who has determined never, ever to interfere, I start intervening.

image.png.b75f0a5ffeb2c8f56403d9020831c5d0.png

I have FINALLY got a decent job - at the end of 2039/40 season Seville sacked their manager so I am the new one

Also post-Copa America a couple of jobs came up, weirdly I have been rejected for Argentina for the 2nd time instead I am joining neighbours Uruguay as the new manager -  with the 2044 Copa America being the aim

MANAGER PROFILE:

(Click to View)

Carl-Crowy_-Profile394d2d3f5d034f2b.png

LEAGUES LOADED:

(Click to View)

Game_-_The-Ultimate-FM-Challenge__-Add_Remove-Leagues8ae22ed7410b1752.png

130788e6c867ace7093af0.png

RANGERS DE TALCA 2021

Club Overview ~ Squad ~ League Table ~ Finances

So the first club I'm managing this year is in Chile! I've taken on Rangers De Talca who are funnily enough the fiercest rivals of Unico Curido who I started as a few versions back. I wanted to start in South America this time if I could as I've not spent that much time there on previous versions. I felt this was a good place to start, I didn't realise their finances were that bad but they asked for a top half finish and the league looked very close and felt I could turn it around.

Let the journey begin!

130788e6c867ace7093af0.png

RANGERS DE TALCA 2021

Manager Profile: Crowy - 2022 (Nearly)

Key Players: Federico Illanes ~ Gary Tello ~ Josepablo Monreal ~ Ricardo Blanco ~ Sebastian Zuniga

Squad: Overview ~ Match Stats

LEAGUE TABLE

(Click to View)

Campeonato-Juegaenlinea.com_-Stages2a22ffa4b2fa30c9.png

Results Since I Took Over

I've had a great start to this challenge, it must be said though Rangers De Talca have on of the better squads in the league. One of the problems is that they have a lot of players on loan. They're also struggling financially so I need to cut right back next season as well and be careful with the signings that I make. Now the question is what league will I be in as you can see we lost one in sixteen games which is a very good start and I even managed to turn it around and win the play-offs. In winning the play-offs I should be going on to play the team that finishes 15th in the league above and that hasn't happened as of yet as next season's transfer window is about to happen. I'm not sure if it is a bug or they play each other at the start of next season but in the rules I can't even click the promotion play-off it just takes me to the two sperate leagues. I won't be too annoyed if we have another season in Primera B anyway as I think we should go up automatically next season on the form we have shown this season.

CAREER PROGRESS

(Click to View)

1012572848_CareerProgress.thumb.png.ac4a504db224ea9cf2c88713a42364e1.png

On 18/06/2021 at 10:51, treva said:

@vikeologist off the top of your head what's the most finals of cup competitions needed you've lost attempting this challenge? I just lost another (Coppa Italia on pens) to bring my tally up to three (six Finals lost in total). Two Champions League Finals (UEFA and AFC), Coppa Italia, Australian FA Cup, English FA Cup and Indonesian Super Cup (x2). 

I'm pretty close to ending my save forever. I've just lost the Italian Cup on penalties for a second year in a row. This brings my tally of finals lost for needed trophies in this challenge to four and a total of seven finals lost in my career to date.

EDIT: Laptop genuinely **** the bed and shut down out of nowhere. Last save point? Just before the final. Feels dirty but I have no choice but to play it again.

EDIT 2: And of course we win 3-0. Doesn't feel right but the only way I can see it is the FM Gods finally giving me some slack. Maybe for fear that I'll burst a blood vessel playing this challenge soon.

Edited by treva

4 hours ago, treva said:

I'm pretty close to ending my save forever. I've just lost the Italian Cup on penalties for a second year in a row. This brings my tally of finals lost for needed trophies in this challenge to four and a total of seven finals lost in my career to date.

EDIT: Laptop genuinely **** the bed and shut down out of nowhere. Last save point? Just before the final. Feels dirty but I have no choice but to play it again.

EDIT 2: And of course we win 3-0. Doesn't feel right but the only way I can see it is the FM Gods finally giving me some slack. Maybe for fear that I'll burst a blood vessel playing this challenge soon.

I think that's fair enough, as long as you decide that you'll abide by the decision of the FM Gods if it happens the other way round (lose a game after reload that you originally won) and don't play God yourself (oops, accidentally closed the programme down in Task manager after the loss when all I meant to do was watch 'taskmaster'. Easy mistake.)

4 hours ago, vikeologist said:

I think that's fair enough, as long as you decide that you'll abide by the decision of the FM Gods if it happens the other way round (lose a game after reload that you originally won) and don't play God yourself (oops, accidentally closed the programme down in Task manager after the loss when all I meant to do was watch 'taskmaster'. Easy mistake.)

Agreed. I have rolling autosave on as well to try and avoid such occurrences.

Speaking of Taskmaster, a similar format could make for a great FM challenge.

I don't suppose anybody has been able to tell if FM22 is looking good enough on the beta to start this challenge? I'm finding myself playing my game merely for the sake of it desperately waiting to begin and take on this challenge again. Was planning on waiting until the full release but am currently at home waiting for a PCR test result. May find myself at home for a fair few days (plus the missus is meant to be going to Germany next weekend) and it seems potentially the perfect time to begin this challenge again.

33 minutes ago, darren1983 said:

Same as above really. Just messing about waiting for the full release to start this as this challenge will be my main focus this year. Am tempted to just crack on this weekend though and hope for the best. 

Also @vikeologistwhats the deal with manager age now? Do we still start at 20 or not? 

Manager can start at any age.

1 hour ago, darren1983 said:

Same as above really. Just messing about waiting for the full release to start this as this challenge will be my main focus this year. Am tempted to just crack on this weekend though and hope for the best. 

Also @vikeologistwhats the deal with manager age now? Do we still start at 20 or not? 

Should we just bite the bullet and go for it?

The one thing I've noticed myself is that I took over a national team from the start (not doing this challenge), and was in danger of being sacked straight away. (probably would have been if not for my fantastic results).

If you do find any bugs, please report them. It's quite quick to do nowadays.

Gonna give this another go, see if I can get into it before release...

Spoiler

1598885564_UltimateFMChallangeManager.thumb.jpg.670ea521ddba9fa0e42f63eda0d989d9.jpg

I've landed my first gig, managing Recreativo Granada. Only real objectives are to not get fired, take some courses, and build rep. 

Table when I took over:

Spoiler

Table.jpg.fb82b1b37cadc37e7f3a85bc08660e2e.jpg

Edited by XuluBak

Club Career

Year		Team (Country) 			League	Notes and Achievements

2020-2021	Notts County (ENG)		1st	National League Winners, FA Trophy Winners 
2021-2022	Notts County (ENG)		1st	League Two Winners
2022		IK Start (NOR)			11th	- 
2023		Rosenborg BK (NOR)		1st	Eliteserien Winners, Norwegien Cupen Winners	
2023-2024	Hertha BSC (GER)		4th	DFB-Pokal Winners
2024-2025	Hertha BSC (GER)		1st	Bundesliga Winners
2025-2026	River Plate (ARG)		1st	Copa Libertadores Winners (2025), Copa Argentina Winners (2025), Supercopa Argentina Winners (2026), Recopa Sudamericana Winners (2026), Liga Profesional de Futbal Winners (2026)				
2025-2026	Olympique Lyonnais (FRA)	2nd	-	
2026-2027	Olympique Lyonnais (FRA)	1st	Coupe de France Winners (2027), Ligue 1 Winners (2027)
2027-2028	Cruz Azul (MEX)			1st	Leagues Cup Winners (2027), Liga MX Apertura Winners (2027), Copa MX Winners (2028), Liga MX Clausura Winners (2028)
2028-2029	Cruz Azul (MEX)			1st	Campeon de Campeones Winners (2028), Campeones Cup Winners (2028), Liga MX Apertura Winners (2028), CONCACAF Champions League Winners (2029), Liga MX Clausura Winners (2029)	
2029		Guangzhou Evergrande (CHI)	1st	Chinese Super League Winners (2029)	
2030		Guangzhou Evergrande (CHI)	1st	Chinese Super Cup Winners (2030), Chinese Super League Winners (2030), AFC Champions League Winners (2030), Chinese FA Cup Winners (2030)
2030-2031	Glasgow Celtic (SCO)		1st	Scottish Premier League Winners (2031), Scottish FA Cup Winners (2031)
2031-2032	Kaizer Chiefs (RSA)		1st	Telkom Knockout Cup Winners (2031), Total CAF Confederation Cup Winners (2032), DStv Premiership Winners (2032), Nedbank Cup Winners (2032)
2032-2033	Kaizer Chiefs (RSA)		1st	MTN 8 Cup Winners (2032), DStv Premiership Winners (2033), CAF Champions League Winners (2033), Nedbank Cup Winners (2033)
2033-2034	SSC Napoli (ITA)		1st	Serie A Winners (2034)	
2034-2035	Valencia CF (ESP)		4th	Copa del Rey Winners (2035), UEFA Europa League Winners (2035)
2035-2036	Valencia CF (ESP)		1st	UEFA Super Cup (2035), Supercopa Winners (2036), La Liga Winners (2036), UEFA Champions League Winners (2036)
2036-2037	Arsenal (ENG)			1st	League Cup Winners (2037), Premier League Winners (2037)
2037-2038	Arsenal (ENG)			1st	Community Shield Winners (2037), Premier League Winners (2038), FA Cup Winners (2038), UEFA Champions League Winners (2038)
2038-2039	Arsenal (ENG)			1st	UEFA Super Cup Winners (2038), Premier League Winners (2039), FA Cup Winners (2039), UEFA Champions League Winners (2039)
2039-2040	Arsenal (ENG)			1st	Community Shield Winners (2039), UEFA Super Cup Winners (2039), Premier League Winners (2040), FA Cup Winners (2040), UEFA Champions League Winners (2040)
2040-2041	Arsenal (ENG)			1st 	Community Shield Winners (2040), UEFA Super Cup Winners (2040), Premier League Winners (2041), FA Cup Winners (2041), UEFA Champions League Winners (2041)					
2041-2042	Arsenal (ENG)			1st	FIFA World Club Cup (2041)											

International Career

Year		Country		Notes &  Achievements
2020-2022	Georgia		-
2022-2023	Nigeria		AFCON Winners (2023)
2025-2026	Chile		-
2026-2030	England		Nations Cup Winners (2027 & 2029), European Championship Winners (2028), World Cup Winners (2030)
2030-2031	Japan		AFC Asian Cup Winners (2031)
2034-2036	Brazil		Copa America Winners (2036)
2037-2039	United States	Gold Cup Winners (2039)

The Rules:

The 32 Competitions you must win to win the challenge

6 International Tournaments

- FIFA World Cup			- Won England (2030)
- UEFA Euros (Europe)			- Won England (2028)
- AFC Asian Cup (Asia)			- Won Japan (2031)				
- Copa America (South America)		- Won Brazil (2036)
- Gold Cup (North America)		- Won United States (2039)	
- AFCON (African Cup Of Nations)	- Won Nigeria (2023)				

10 Leagues
THE BIG FIVE
- La Liga (ESP)				- Valencia CF (2036)
- Premier League (ENG)			- Arsenal (2037,2038,2039,2040,2041)
- Bundesliga (GER)			- Hertha BSC (2025)
- Ligue 1 (FRA)				- Olympique Lyonnais (2027)				
- Serie A (ITA)				- SSC Napoli (2034)	

AND 5 OTHER TOP LEAGUES 
- Eliteserien (NOR) 			- Rosenborg BK (2023)
- Liga Profesional de Futbal (ARG) 	- River Plate (2026)
- Liga MX Apertura \ Clausura (MEX)	- Cruz Azul (2027/2028 & 2028/2029)
- Chinese Super League (CHI)		- Guangzhou Evergrande (2029 & 2030)
- Scottish Premier League (SCO)		- Glasgow Celtic (2031)	
- Dstv Premiership (RSA)		- Kaizer Chiefs (2032 & 2033)		

5 Champions Leagues

- UEFA Champions League (Europe)	- Valencia CF (2036) & Arsenal (2038,2039,2040,2041)
- Asian Champions League 		- Guangzhou Evergrande (2030)		
- Copa Libertadores (South America)	- River Plate (2025)	
- North American Champions League	- Cruz Azul (2029)	
- CAF Champions League (Africa)		- Kaizer Chiefs (2033)		

FIFA Club World Cup			- Arsenal (2041)

10 Others (Domestic Cups from 10 separate nations)

- Norwegien Cupen (NOR)			- Rosenborg BK (2023)			
- DFB-Pokal (GER)			- Hertha BSC (2024)
- Copa Argentina (ARG)			- River Plate (2025)
- Coupe de France (FRA)			- Olympique Lyonnais (2027)
- Copa MX (MEX)				- Cruz Azul (2028)
- Chinese FA Cup (CHI)			- Guangzhou Evergrande (2030)
- Scottish FA Cup (SCO)			- Glasgow Celtic (2031)  
- Nedbank Cup (RSA)			- Kaizer Chiefs (2032 & 2033)
- Copa del Rey (ESP)			- Valencia CF (2035)
- FA Cup (ENG)				- Arsenal (2038,2039,2040,2041)

------------------------------------------------------------

Done it, finally.

Edited by Tubzinho

EiyFJjK7_400x400.jpg.0d615f061354f4b97133e0f39fa2d960.jpg

Season 2021/22 Review Black Leopards South African Championship

Not going to be a detailed post this one as not much to say with just around half a season.

Leaguewent really well in the end, went from 15th to 5th over 18 games with an average of around 2.2 points per game which if we do that next season should be more than enough to push for the title. Lot's of rotation as soon as we pulled away from the relegation zone so I could figure out who will and won't be here next season

Cupa little annoyed by this really. Yeah we lost to a side in the league above but then we were 2-0 up in the 87th minute and threw it away to lose on pens. Some players never played again for me after this.

Squada decent squad for this level, if a little old, this summer will be a massive clear out and rebuild as I look to lower the age but improve the quality

Career Overview

Season	     Club			Competition		Position	Notes & Achievements
2021/22      Black Leopards		Championship		5th 		Took over after 11 games down in 15th place

Challenge Progress

0/10 top domestic 
0/10 top domestic cups 
0/5 club continental 

0/5 continental competitions 
0/1 world tournaments

FM22 Ultimate Challenge: Introduction

My first ever attempt at this challenge was probably the most enjoyable save I have ever played on any edition of this game that we love. I went on a marathon journey all around the World before ultimately falling one trophy short of completion. The Copa America proved elusive for me as I picked up 31 of the 32 required trophies to complete.

That was a real disappointment but it hasn't deterred me and I return on FM22 for my second attempt. If nothing else my first attempt taught me plenty, including how to approach the challenge and what sort of path to take towards completion. I entered with little hope of completing and am actually quite proud of coming as close as I did last time around. That being said there are definitely things I will try to do differently this time around. Entering international management earlier in my career for one and there are certain periods where I probably spent too long with one club. I enjoyed a few really long spells with clubs and to be honest I probably wouldn't do that again. In general I thoroughly enjoyed my attempt though and there was no way I wasn't going to return on the new edition.

I had tried to avoid entering this until the full game was released but I haven't really enjoyed the new edition yet playing for the sake of it whilst I waited. I have enjoyed a decent two year save with 1860 Munich (which can be found in the career update section if you want a read) but I didn't find myself sucked in as much by it as I had hoped. For that reason I can wait no longer, so here I go jumping in now. 

893742286_ManagerProfile.png.e4e5c7b8cedaaf1b2aea3ce7ab2359f5.png

Personally this is the perfect time to begin and I cannot wait. I'm a food delivery driver and a lot of my work centres around schools. With them on half term for another week I will have short days at work giving me plenty of time to get stuck in to the early stages of my challenge. The missus is also heading to Germany next weekend and minus going to watch my local side (Maidstone United) on Saturday afternoon I'll get all of next weekend to crack on with it. For now I will leave you to it, but I'll return when I gain my first managerial position on what's sure to be an epic journey round this fictional world of football.

December 2021: Club Update

Beginning my managerial career I knew a rough patch would take place as I desperately hunted for my first position on the managerial ladder. I knew where I wanted to go initially but it would be a long waiting game for me as I waited for an available position in my preferred nation. It wasn’t until the beginning of December where positions began to become available in said league and I immediately started to throw my hat into the ring. Firstly I was overlooked by a club rock bottom of the South African First Division before a couple of more exciting positions came up. My beginning haunt from last year in Uthongathi was one and the other was Black Leopards. I was also keen on the job with Free State Stars who were predicted by the media to finish in 2nd place but found themselves way down the bottom of the league. Having interviewed with both Uthongathi and Black Leopards I was finally offered a position and took charge of my first club on December 15th 2021.

Appointment.png.0c669b84072bbac07b5ffe027d00031f.png

I take charge of a team expected to finish near the top of the league having suffered relegation from the Premier Division last season. Pre season expectations of a 7th placed finish seem a long way off though and the team find themselves down in the relegation zone and 10 points adrift of the play off places. Having sacked their manager they have actually won two games in a row, doubling the tally they’d managed before that. The league doesn’t look pretty though and I have quite a job on my hands to make this into a decent campaign.

100477395_TakeoverTable.png.194c718e07c56273ea652ec5e3c6a185.png

The board ask merely for safety this season, with the aim of pushing towards promotion next season. I’ve been handed a contract until the end of the current campaign and I’m determined to get us performing better to earn myself a longer deal. My first game in charge actually comes a day after my appointment and in the league I will get three weeks after that to work with my players. Financially the club is really in a bad way, meaning I’ll have to use all of my man management and tactical abilities to work with this team. An £18,000 per week wage budget is being battered with a weekly expenditure of over £26,000 and no transfer budget to speak of. I will be forced to trim the squad down before I can even think of bringing in any new faces.

There is some talent in the squad though, including a couple of loan players from a Swallows FC of the league above. I feel I can improve fortunes pretty quickly, and I’ll be looking to take us into the top half really. I think the play offs are probably already past us by now, but hopefully we can put some form together and at least finish this campaign in a positive manner. It won’t be easy but I certainly feel I’ve managed to pick up a pretty decent position in which to begin my managerial career.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22	Black Leopards		SA First Division	tbc

0/10 Top Domestic Leagues
0/10 Domestic Cups
0/5 Continental Championships
0/1 Club World Championship

0/5 Continental Tournaments
0/1 World Tournament

Let's start this challenge with FM22 :)

TUFMC_profile.thumb.png.aac4a9624e0ec9cfa07f59fcd73b4cf3.png

I started my first job as a manager on Monday November 1 2021 when I was hired by Dungannon Swifts.

Dungannon.png.995402794e7b0884e7a87ed8f7152726.png

When I arrived as their new manager, Dungannon had played already played 12 matches. The results were bad as they only managed to collect 4 points (W:1 / D:1 / L:10) and so they were at last spot in the Danske Bank Premiership (N. Ireland). My task for this season was to avoid relegation. 

2042/43

PSG-Logo-emblem.thumb.jpeg.facce2fcfb4aadaefbe79c0ccda96756.jpeg

Well this season went a bit more the way I wanted. Churned put a bit of the squad and reduced the age. Annoyingly one of my players rejected contracts from other clubs who offered 75 mil and 60 mil meaning I was stuck with him with his value continuing to decrease. I got Lapausset in on loan again, honestly I don’t know why Barca keep letting me have him(see below). I also bought in 3 players on loan whose contract were expiring in a year (all 3 I’ve now signed permanently). 

League- a reversion to the mean happened this year after OL’s effort last year. I did this easily and to be honest it was never in doubt. With about 12 games to go I had a 15 point gap so I was able to rotate heavily in the league and focus on the CL. Another trophy ticked off and I broke the record for most goals scored in the league, I did this with 3 games to go.

779114316_ScreenShot2021-10-27at9_58_41am.thumb.png.a311ec3506392add3baaed68e9433cca.png

1129024109_ScreenShot2021-10-28at4_08_35pm.thumb.png.79a07cdb1fbd99f20bda2f25697512df.png

Cup- played a second string side the whole time, lost in the QF. I was happy at this stage, didn’t need more games distracting me tbh.

Champions League- Had a much kinder draw this year with Spurs, Ajax and Shakhtar. I beat Shaktar away from home then drew with Spurs to put me in a good position. I did the double over Ajax and I was qualified. Another win and a draw vs Spurs meant I finished top.

In the knockouts, I drew Juventus. A 0-0 draw away from home set me up for a good chance to qualify which I duly delivered as I won 3-1. It was 1-1 at HT meaning I would’ve gone out on away goals but I deserved the win. In the QF, I had Valencia. First leg I was marginally the better team but I lost 1-0. The second leg was a second story as I battered them (26 shots to 9) and won 2-0 as I scored in the 73rd minute to put me through. Next up Spanish giants Madrid and I put on a clinic in the first leg winning 4-0 at home. Second leg ended with a 4-2 loss but at 2-2 I was through with the away goals. In the final I drew Dortmund who are a powerhouse.  I started well but conceded either side of HT to be 2-0 down. A set piece goal got me back to 2-1 before I scored in the 79th minute. I proceeded to concede 2 goals in 3 minutes to be down 4-2. I scored in injury time but it wasn’t enough. I’m pretty frustrated, I dominated the game (3.1XG-1.29XG). One of the players I brought through at Dortmund got a hat trick so that stings. In true FM style I’ve now bought the CM who scored the 4th goal, tbh he looks one of the best CMs in the game. 

So since I made the final of the CL, I have qualified for the CWC. I think I am going to stay here now unless one of City or Dortmund become available (They’ve both qualified). It gives me 2 years to try win the CL and set myself up for another crack at the CWC. I haven’t been given a big transfer budged but ive got plenty of space in my wage budget. I’ll be looking to get some loan signings in like last season And have a few players to sell still which will help out. Annoyingly the final of the CWC is 2nd July 2045 and ive got a bunch of players whose contract expire on 30th June 2045 so I’ll have to make sure I sort all that out in time. 

Brazil- nothing to report here bar a few friendlies. 

2042/43 PSG                      French Ligue 1           1st.   CL Finalist

International 
6 International Tournaments (2/6)

- FIFA World Cup			
- UEFA Euros (Europe)			
- AFC Asian Cup (Asia)							
- Copa America (South America)		
- Gold Cup (North America)		Won Mexico (2027)	
- AFCON (African Cup Of Nations)	Won Ivory Coast (2031)				

10 Leagues 
THE BIG FIVE (4/5)
- La Liga (ESP)				Barcelona (2040/31)
- Premier League (ENG)			
- Bundesliga (GER)			Borussia Dortmund (2033/34)
- Ligue 1 (FRA)				PSG (2042/43)				
- Serie A (ITA)				Inter Milan (2031/32)	

AND 5 OTHER TOP LEAGUES (4/5)
- Chinese Super League  	        Guangzhou(2026-2030)
- Brazilain First Division.      	Corinthians (2038,2039)
- Liga MX Apertura \ Clausura (MEX)	Cruz Azul (2034/35, 2035/36)
- Dstv Premiership (RSA)		Kaizer Chiefs (2022/23-2024/25)

5 Champions Leagues (4/5)

- UEFA Champions League (Europe)	
- Asian Champions League 		Guangzhou Evergrande (2030)		
- Copa Libertadores (South America)	Corinthians (2039)	
- North American Champions League	Cruz Azul (2026/37)	
- CAF Champions League (Africa)		Kaizer Chiefs (2024/25)		

FIFA Club World Cup (0/1)			- 

10 Others (Domestic Cups from 10 separate nations) (7/10)

- DFB-Pokal (GER)			Dortmund (2033/34)
- Brazilian Cup (BRA)			Corinthians (2038,2039)
- Coupe de France (FRA)			PSG (2041/42)
- Copa MX (MEX)				Cruz Azul (2034/35)
- Chinese FA Cup (CHI)			Guangzhou Evergrande (2027/28)
- Nedbank Cup (RSA)			Kaizer Chiefs (2026/27, 2027/28)
- Italian Cup.   			Inter (2032/33)

Total Trophies 21/32

Edited by SK