Display for whole game completely misaligned

The entire display for my game is misaligned - with the bottom of the screen cut off. The cursor hovering over things indicates the actual buttons are where they should be for the purposes of clicking them, but are not being displayed that way. The screen calibration is also misaligned, so I cannot fit the entirety of the bottom of the display on my screen without leaving blank space at the top. On PC.

I have the same issue. I believe it is a screen resolution issue (my screen is 1920 x 1080). Can be somewhat solved through changing the screen calibration and then the screen resolution to something else (both in-game), however the UI isn't as user friendly as I's expect due to the change.

17 minutes ago, russell.eldridge said:

Same issue - can’t even click to confirm certain menus. Makes game completely unplayable 

image.jpg

Mine's the same and I believe i'm using the same (if not very similar) laptop.

Seems as if the alignment at the top of the screen is closer to the cursor than it is at the bottom. Very annoying.

Just now, Mervatron said:

Hi guys, I have the same problem, i changed the size of text in settings, so go to Settings - Display - Scale & Layout - Changed mine from 150% to 125%, Hope this helps

Does this involve being able to get onto the home screen of the game? Stuck on Ts and Cs page as the continue button is hidden below the bottom of my screen!

10 minutes ago, bazzabell32 said:

I have the same issue. I believe it is a screen resolution issue (my screen is 1920 x 1080). Can be somewhat solved through changing the screen calibration and then the screen resolution to something else (both in-game), however the UI isn't as user friendly as I's expect due to the change.

Looks to work fine here just using the "reset to default" option

I've managed to fix mine. You need to get into preferences and search for 'Resolution' then you can change. Took me 5 goes to guess where the Confirm button was as it was below the bottom of my screen, but now that i'm on 1280x720 it works perfectly.

3 minutes ago, H1993 said:

I've managed to fix mine. You need to get into preferences and search for 'Resolution' then you can change. Took me 5 goes to guess where the Confirm button was as it was below the bottom of my screen, but now that i'm on 1280x720 it works perfectly.

Have just tried this myself and the only resolution option I have is 2560x1440 (which I'm pretty sure isn't correct). Windowed appears on the drop down but is greyed out and unclickable.

10 minutes ago, brighton_nat19 said:

Does this involve being able to get onto the home screen of the game? Stuck on Ts and Cs page as the continue button is hidden below the bottom of my screen!

I changed my pc settings not the in game settings, I managed to get onto home screen from the T & C's page, my continue button was unhidden

7 minutes ago, Mizta05 said:

This seems to work: go to preferences, change zoom to 50%, save setttings and then quit. Restart the game, now it is recalibrated and you can go to preferences and change back to 100%. Worked for me.

THIS WORKS!

I could kiss you right now

7 minutes ago, Mizta05 said:

This seems to work: go to preferences, change zoom to 50%, save setttings and then quit. Restart the game, now it is recalibrated and you can go to preferences and change back to 100%. Worked for me.

totally works! thank you!

Hi, we're sorry to hear about this issue, could you please provide us with the following: OS, default system resolution, in game resolution, windowed/ full screen and your graphics card. Thank you. 

Hi,

I have had the same issues. In my case, this is the information:

Windows 10 Home

Intel UHD Graphics 620

Default Resolution 1920 x 1080

When I loaded the game, in order to select any button, you needed to aim the cursor above where it should be clicking.

Initially I couldn't play the game in windowed mode with these settings. I needed to change the resolution of the laptop to make this possible.

We're aware of the issue and are investigating. In the meantime we'd suggest trying the following as a workaround and see if it helps - https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-gb/articles/360015206497-The-screen-appears-unusual-when-starting-the-game-and-or-I-m-unable-to-click-any-buttons-within-the-game

Thanks.