Jump to content

The FM21 Youth Academy Challenge


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, XaW said:

Just sold my best goalkeeper, but even if the board didn't intervene, I just couldn't turn this bid down. He is going to the US, so I have hopes to get more when he is sold.

t6cO3TZ.png

Jm0ACKA.png

Cracking bit of business.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  Arzachena Academy Costa Smeralda - 2021/22 Season Review

Arzachenacalcio.png.a13b0d4a5e7d4374ed8a4d17b5f87dba.png

2064182395_FinalTable2022.jpg.79eda826b466d438b891abb68d112167.jpg

Relegation Playout - Cups - Squad - Finances - Transfers

A really tough season where we thanked our blessings that Taranto and Rieti were so much worse than we were. Of our 9 league wins, 6 came from the teams who finished below us, with only 3 more all season coming in home games against Messina, Cavese and Viterbese. Luckily despite two long runs of 6 consecutive defeats it took Rieti until game 29 to even get a point on the board so we never looked in any real danger of going down automatically. The way the rules work in Italy if there's more than a 8 point gap between 16th & 19th then 19th are also automatically relegated so Taranto also went down. For me to avoid the relegation playoff I needed a gap of 8 points or more to Turris which would have also sent them down without a playout. As it happened we managed to pinch a win away in the first playout game followed by a 2-2 draw which relegated them and kept us up for another season.

The squad isn't awful but it is weak for this division which shows in us picking up 0 wins from 24 games against the top 12 clubs in the league. The youth intake has given us some much needed depth, and although they aren't really up to playing first team football yet I threw a couple in the deep end for the last few games and one even managed 2 goals in 3 appearances so there is definitely reason to be optimistic. We lost 1 player on a free at the start of the season who now probably regrets it as he moved to hopeless Rieti. I have 2 over 35's in the first team who will probably not be starters next season so will need to fill their spots with some of the younger lads quickly.

Money is again reasonable in Italy, and with the annual sponsorship I managed to get a full set of upgrades plus a coaching badge, and I hope to repeat that again at least one more season before the cost of the facilities starts to take it's toll. 

1729341767_Intake2022.jpg.c7f47c5db1c38cd657869cbf62c4b616.jpg

Mattia Barcella

A decent first group but not the best set of personalities. I signed everyone except the second goalkeeper just to get some numbers into the youth squads, with the first 7 immediately being offered Pro contracts. Corradini (22g) managed two goals in his first two senior starts which is promising moving into next season.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Another day and another failure.  So one of my favourite countries this time, The Netherlands and the eighth tier.  I holidayed for a season and have taken over at the club with the worst record in this tier (as there are forty four divisions down this low) and away we go!  Oh and I have four players.  So this will be interesting until youth intake day!

Club Introduction

SV Babberich

SV Babberich - Wikipedia

The Manager

This is me.

iGzlyxk.png

Personal Coaching Data

Season     Reputation            Qualifications          Att   Def   Fit   GkD   GkH   GkS   Tac   Tec   Men   WWY   Ada   Det   PlK   YoK   LoD   MaM   Mot
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start   Minimal   (0.25*)     None                      1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     4     1     1     1     4     1     1     1

Club Facilities

Season     Training Facilities  Youth Facilities  Corporate Facilities  Junior Coaching  Youth Recruitment  Club Reputation
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Start   Poor                 Poor              Fairly basic          Basic            Limited            Local   (0.50*)

Season Record

Season     Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall Career Record

After Season   Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Time At Club
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trophy Haul

Season     Competition Won
--------------------------

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------



Cup Competition Victories
-------------------------

Career Overview

Season     Champions League    Europa League    Europa Conference League             League                             Position     TOTO KNVB Beker                    Achievements
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Record Number of Appearances (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Appearances
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Record Goal Scorer (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Goals
---------------------------------------------------------------

Record Number of Assists (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Assists
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Record Number of Clean Sheets (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Clean Sheets
----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DazRTaylor said:

Another day and another failure.  So one of my favourite countries this time, The Netherlands and the eighth tier.  I holidayed for a season and have taken over at the club with the worst record in this tier (as there are forty four divisions down this low) and away we go!  Oh and I have four players.  So this will be interesting until youth intake day!

Club Introduction

SV Babberich

SV Babberich - Wikipedia

The Manager

This is me.

iGzlyxk.png

Personal Coaching Data


Season     Reputation            Qualifications          Att   Def   Fit   GkD   GkH   GkS   Tac   Tec   Men   WWY   Ada   Det   PlK   YoK   LoD   MaM   Mot
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start   Minimal   (0.25*)     None                      1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     4     1     1     1     4     1     1     1

Club Facilities


Season     Training Facilities  Youth Facilities  Corporate Facilities  Junior Coaching  Youth Recruitment  Club Reputation
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Start   Poor                 Poor              Fairly basic          Basic            Limited            Local   (0.50*)

Season Record


Season     Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall Career Record


After Season   Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Time At Club
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trophy Haul


Season     Competition Won
--------------------------

Trophy Cabinet


League Titles
-------------



Cup Competition Victories
-------------------------

Career Overview


Season     Champions League    Europa League    Europa Conference League             League                             Position     TOTO KNVB Beker                    Achievements
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Record Number of Appearances (Players From The Academy Only)


Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Appearances
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Record Goal Scorer (Players From The Academy Only)


Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Goals
---------------------------------------------------------------

Record Number of Assists (Players From The Academy Only)


Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Assists
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Record Number of Clean Sheets (Players From The Academy Only)


Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Clean Sheets
----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Which file have you used for this save? Can't get into a save so want to try something different.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, witticism said:

That late summer sale and the board's refusal to expand recruitment really took the wind out of my sails so I think I am gonna try and get a team I like in Norway promoted and maybe start there, maybe avoid totally quitting the french save.

image.thumb.png.27d1daf070e7ba04fbb04663d8862a98.png

Making this happen took longer than I care to admit but it is now January 2022 and I can take over and get started

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JAwtunes said:

Wow, that stadium is huge for Iceland.  Love it and love that stadium name too.  Next challenge will be trying to fill it :)

I think we will be ok for the European games. It will only be the 3rd largest capcity in the league. Valur and Breidablik have new 18,000 & 20,000 capacity stadiums.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shankly84 said:

I think we will be ok for the European games. It will only be the 3rd largest capcity in the league. Valur and Breidablik have new 18,000 & 20,000 capacity stadiums.

I've just chescked the average attendances and I'm shocked at Breidablik and Valur. Hopefully we can get similar. Will make a huge difference, financially.

Capture.PNG.3d870d674f45e55c5d35055111674df7.PNG

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shankly84 said:

I've just chescked the average attendances and I'm shocked at Breidablik and Valur. Hopefully we can get similar. Will make a huge difference, financially.

Capture.PNG.3d870d674f45e55c5d35055111674df7.PNG

Valur’s average attendance is about 6% of the population of Iceland

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wittonalbionfc.png

Season Review 2043/44

The unluckiest manager continues :lol:

97 points wasn't good enough to finish top

Beat Yeovil 3-0 in the Semi Final 

The lost to Stockport to 2-0 in the Final

I did get the professional status message for the end of this season which will hopefully will help for new season

Youth intake was probably the poorest I've had for a few years

20201223162429_1.thumb.jpg.466d2e8efd25759ebd8e73c17055aa01.jpg20201223151743_1.thumb.jpg.d30fdd050ed1561814d774b2adfc834a.jpg20201223162137_1.thumb.jpg.1f112d1937e5e43b83fa7d1905e8577d.jpg20201223162316_1.thumb.jpg.9ef89348be1caecd8f6310397679e962.jpg20201223162323_1.thumb.jpg.d294a6747b029c534862bb705af1839c.jpg20201223162327_1.thumb.jpg.78f87956ce372d147ac5888999b60163.jpg

image.png.64d8b2ced79d053876b8d148971a76ec.png

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, v1n1akabozo said:

It only shows the 'criticize' option, never the 'fine' one.

This usually happens if they're in a different squad. It should say 'Discipline player for'. It might not be possible if they haven't had a 'bad game' (rating under 6.6)

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, v1n1akabozo said:

It only shows the 'criticize' option, never the 'fine' one.

I think it's only available if there is a reason to do it. Also, if you have given a player a week fine, then you can't do it until he is "done" with the time, it seems.

Otherwise, it's here when rightclicking.

image.png.8d5a9d49d31ee5dce5236b008e1803ef.png

Or here from the player page:

image.png.40fb21c626db07f00017435d25c2c3bf.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Cheez3y said:

Ok I said I play "private" but I have a question.

His mentals and personality are insane, but how important are the WWY, JPA and JPP?

And can get this better?

https://i.gyazo.com/86baf1020f09f08a1326abc4692fc541.png

Personality is the most important to me, anything else is just bonus

Link to post
Share on other sites

Youth Candidates

Season 2021/22

SV Babberich

SV Babberich - Wikipedia

A huge amount of five star potential players, which you would expect as I have next to no players already, but I am satisfied with this group.

CHxUStF.png

MfBfIVw.png

KG6S0Is.png

K8quHpV.png

RYt0pQG.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

Running the eighth tier in The Netherlands means I am running eighty eight divisions.  So is slower than I am used to.

I may restart but load down to the fifth tier or so.  Or maybe seven tiers as I lose forty four divisions that way.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there a list anywhere of teams that can be promoted for each country? I'd like to give this a crack outside of England, and I won the league with Palermo last year doing a very similar challenge to this so probably outside of Italy too. 

Would I be able to see all the teams that can be promoted in each nation if I used the editor to check the lower divisions?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VooDooYouDo said:

Personality is the most important to me, anything else is just bonus

I agree and would add media handling style too.  If your guy is evasive, for example, then he should have decent ambition and professionalism to go with that high determination.  With media-friendly style then his professionalism could be anywhere from very low to high, but would still have decent ambition.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 image.png.f7eff6623f9ec8ee3464db291395ab8d.png
A.C.N. Siena 1904 - 2025/26 Season Review

239478549_FinalLeagueTable.png.4431dcec7fdc2c61d38013e878172f91.png

Any other season, I know for a fact that I would have been finishing in 10th place. The one season I am level on points with a side that has beaten me twice, is the year that it'll determine who finishes in 10th place. Had we won, we would have finished in 9th place due to results between teams with Sambenendettese. It's an improvement from last season for sure, but to have gotten 58 points and miss out on results between teams on a chance to get promoted is very disappointing, especially after the strong start we had to the beginning of the season.

We've also managed to get our finances to the point that we're no longer having issues of bank balance being considered insecure after our owners kept putting in some sums of money to invest in the club, and after the season finished, I managed to convince him to improve our Junior Coaching to an Excellent standard, our Youth Recruitment to an Excellent standard and our Training Facilities to be an Adequate standard, so that's a lot of things that will be improved for next season. It's exciting times in that area of the game.

1667484124_SeasonStats.png.71119fb71d8152c115c0e179c18692f3.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

Aachen Youth Intake 2025/26

image.png.86cdb3b37e4757f87a4b81a7dfbbc19b.png

Nothing special this year :( 

Samuel Addo looks fine:

image.thumb.png.14d91a8d8e580508e1c8d6ce2005c224.png

The physicals will improve with age, so he could end up being a decent playmaker!

John Logan is another centre back, that I'm not sure we need

image.thumb.png.484b3876bfc66c5fef316ce168945b71.png

He's not all the great to be honest, not got high hopes. Our first USA player though, so that's interesting.

Yannick Roth is an attacking mid with a lot of flair:

image.thumb.png.d1a11764b429518d534969349bdbd2b8.png

Unfortunately, he doesn't have too much else other than flair and determination. Passing and technique is fine, but again not expecting great things.

Emanuel Bevilacqua - an inverted wingback?

image.thumb.png.19a65263b05bcfb4997b5341f84a05f3.png

So he's a natural inverted wingback, which is nice, but I wonder if he'll ever be good enough for the team.

Honestly that's about it! 

Not too impressed with this year's intake, and it's getting a bit samey year after year being top half/mid table, but not quite being able to make the playoffs.

We're actually fairly close this season:

image.png.96e1df5f3041551ad908a5e6600d3011.png

6 games to gain 5 points on both Madgeburg and Osnabruck, not impossible but Bayern and Dortmund 2nd teams will be quite difficult. Just having to hope that we can play well and that they slip up. And that's just to get the chance to be in the playoff. 

I'll give it my best shot! Would be a miracle if we could!

 

EDIT: Well fu--

image.png.725761744392d06bce3c9e1f6202af3d.png

Not ideal to have our star winger out, don't think we'll make it.

Edited by SoSolidSnake
Link to post
Share on other sites

Aachen 2025/26

Gutting...

image.png.8dc74ae86bf5c7ee91d1242c3ff1c912.png

We lost to Madgeburg twice during the season, so honestly you can say they probably deserved it more than us. Just one of those being the other way round and we'd have been in the playoffs! 

If we can improve again next season, we should have a chance to make it! However, I'm also wary that we may lose key players in the transfer window. 

My defensive midfielder Tobias Formann wants to leave because apparently we didn't develop youth enough this season :confused:

Brian Schmidt is well loved by a few 2. Bundesliga clubs too, so it might be a struggle to keep him, unfortunately. 

No one else is wanted yet, but I'm always wary in this save! 

Transfers

Nothing at all this season.

Finances

Surprise, surprise, it's still bad.

image.png.edd3f09ee11dce02dd67564fa8da41c3.png

Best XI

image.png.d1f2cbf30231c5d4883a522a1916b484.png

My goalkeeper has our best average rating, not sure how to feel about that! 

Honestly, this save is starting to feel a bit draining, I'd really like to get promoted next season... It would be nice to feel like we're going somewhere.

I've not managed to get any improvements to our facilities, but at least I've got a couple of coaching badges now.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Badge.jpg.cb00744174cb6fb259c6410e9b2d9a8f.jpg

SEASON 26 - 2047 - ICELANDIC PREMIER DIVISION

  LEAGUE TABLE  -  FIXTURES 1 2 3 - SQUAD 1 2 -  COMPETITION REVIEW 

MANAGER PROFILE -  CHARACTERISTICS  -  ATTRIBUTES 

 CLUB PROFILE  -  GENERAL  -  FACILITIES  -  HONOURS  -  FINANCES  -  TRANSFERS 1 2

EUROPA LEAGUE (Carried Over)

Carrying on from the end of last season, we went to Athletic Bilbao in the group and was never really in the game, eventually losing 4-2. The last group game, we were at Young Boys. A 2-0 win meant that we had secured the knockout rounds, for the second season running. The first knockout round pipped us against Benfica, whom we had knocked out last season. Any chance of history repeating itself was gone after the first leg. A 4-0 loss, followed by a credible 2-2 at home. Out in the first knockout stage, but a great season in Europe again.

LEAGUE CUP

A good group stage, played alongside the Europa, with 5 wins from 5. Breidablik in the semi and a 2-0 loss meant no League Cup this season.

LEAGUE

After winning 3 in a row, I wanted to put an early marker down again. We won the opening 6 games then went to Breidablik, our biggest rivals. Despite taking the lead, we came away with a 2-1 loss and was playing catch up for the rest of the season. Every game was won till we went to KR and found ourselves 3-0 down. We managed to turn the game around and was 4-3 up, going into injury time. We gave away a stupid goal and gave Breidablik a bigger lead. By the time Breidablik came to our ground, we knew a win would put things in our hands. Frustratingly we lost 2-1 again and it was almost mission impossible, 6 points behind, with 8 games left. We managed to win every game, but my focus was on Breidablik's last two games. Valur and KR away. They dropped points at Keflavik, with three games left, cutting the gap to 4 points. They then went to Valur and lost 1-0. The gap was now 1 point going into the last game. We did our bit, beating Prottur R. 6-0, But Breidablik managed to hang on to a 1-0 win and pip us to the title. Frustratingly, it's a runners-up medal this season.

ICELANDIC CUP

A pretty straight forward route up to the semi-final. A trickier game against KR, but we brushed them aside, winning 5-0. Breidablik in the final. Unlike the league games, we dominated and came out 3-1 winners on the day to pick the cup up again.

 

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

First qualifying round put us up against Trnava, of Slovakia. A routine 4-0 home win, followed up with a 1-0 away win and we were easily through. Malmo of Sweden next. 2-0 down from the first leg, we went for the throat in the return leg. We wiped out the lead within 20 minutes and got back on terms. Just before half-time, they had a man sent off and we looked set to kick on. A really dissapointing second half though, topped when we gave them a pen in the 63rd minute. 2-1 with half an hour to go, we never really had a sniff again, They had another man sent off in injury time, but it didn't matter we were out.

 

EUROPA LEAGUE

As a result of the defeat, we dropped into the Europa again. Olimpija were brushed aside, 6-0 at home and 3-1 away. FC Nordsjaelland, of Denmark next. We made hard work of this, but a 0-0 at home, followed by a 1-1 away, had us through (just) on away goals. We had made the groups again. This time we were joined by Lyon, Anderlecht and Levski:

Group Stage

Haukar 1-1 Lyon

Levski 0-3 Haukar

Anderlecht 1-1 Haukar

Haukar 0-0 Anderlecht

With the season finished, we are sat on 6 points, but just in 2nd place.

THE PLAYERS

The strikers were the standout players again, with Atli Larusson getting 48 in 42 and Benjamin Omarsson 37 in 44. Omarsson is wanted by Tottenham now, so it may be difficult to hold on to him.

THE YOUTH INTAKE

Probably the worst intake I've had since I started. Frustratingly again, one of the better players being a goalkeeper again. We could do with some defenders now.

OFF THE FIELD

The board announced that the training and youth facilities would be upgraded again. The initial cost was £3.7m, but when it was completed, a £22.5m loan was taken out! That's £45m in loans we now have, including the stadium. I managed to reach 900 games and unfortunately, we missed out on any fee, as Reynisson was released by Napoli.

464191077_SeasonInfo1.PNG.37036d19ea78c6f70c8a079a698b930f.PNG181458947_SeasonInfo2.PNG.766901c96cebe598503cbb6a91f137c3.PNG1954646376_SeasonInfo3.PNG.91dac56764aa9832568db0c9b209760b.PNG

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Shankly84 said:

Badge.jpg.cb00744174cb6fb259c6410e9b2d9a8f.jpg

SEASON 26 - 2047 - ICELANDIC PREMIER DIVISION

  LEAGUE TABLE  -  FIXTURES 1 2 3 - SQUAD 1 2 -  COMPETITION REVIEW 

MANAGER PROFILE -  CHARACTERISTICS  -  ATTRIBUTES 

 CLUB PROFILE  -  GENERAL  -  FACILITIES  -  HONOURS  -  FINANCES  -  TRANSFERS 1 2

EUROPA LEAGUE (Carried Over)

Carrying on from the end of last season, we went to Athletic Bilbao in the group and was never really in the game, eventually losing 4-2. The last group game, we were at Young Boys. A 2-0 win meant that we had secured the knockout rounds, for the second season running. The first knockout round pipped us against Benfica, whom we had knocked out last season. Any chance of history repeating itself was gone after the first leg. A 4-0 loss, followed by a credible 2-2 at home. Out in the first knockout stage, but a great season in Europe again.

LEAGUE CUP

A good group stage, played alongside the Europa, with 5 wins from 5. Breidablik in the semi and a 2-0 loss meant no League Cup this season.

LEAGUE

After winning 3 in a row, I wanted to put an early marker down again. We won the opening 6 games then went to Breidablik, our biggest rivals. Despite taking the lead, we came away with a 2-1 loss and was playing catch up for the rest of the season. Every game was won till we went to KR and found ourselves 3-0 down. We managed to turn the game around and was 4-3 up, going into injury time. We gave away a stupid goal and gave Breidablik a bigger lead. By the time Breidablik came to our ground, we knew a win would put things in our hands. Frustratingly we lost 2-1 again and it was almost mission impossible, 6 points behind, with 8 games left. We managed to win every game, but my focus was on Breidablik's last two games. Valur and KR away. They dropped points at Keflavik, with three games left, cutting the gap to 4 points. They then went to Valur and lost 1-0. The gap was now 1 point going into the last game. We did our bit, beating Prottur R. 6-0, But Breidablik managed to hang on to a 1-0 win and pip us to the title. Frustratingly, it's a runners-up medal this season.

ICELANDIC CUP

A pretty straight forward route up to the semi-final. A trickier game against KR, but we brushed them aside, winning 5-0. Breidablik in the final. Unlike the league games, we dominated and came out 3-1 winners on the day to pick the cup up again.

 

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

First qualifying round put us up against Trnava, of Slovakia. A routine 4-0 home win, followed up with a 1-0 away win and we were easily through. Malmo of Sweden next. 2-0 down from the first leg, we went for the throat in the return leg. We wiped out the lead within 20 minutes and got back on terms. Just before half-time, they had a man sent off and we looked set to kick on. A really dissapointing second half though, topped when we gave them a pen in the 63rd minute. 2-1 with half an hour to go, we never really had a sniff again, They had another man sent off in injury time, but it didn't matter we were out.

 

EUROPA LEAGUE

As a result of the defeat, we dropped into the Europa again. Olimpija were brushed aside, 6-0 at home and 3-1 away. FC Nordsjaelland, of Denmark next. We made hard work of this, but a 0-0 at home, followed by a 1-1 away, had us through (just) on away goals. We had made the groups again. This time we were joined by Lyon, Anderlecht and Levski:

Group Stage

Haukar 1-1 Lyon

Levski 0-3 Haukar

Anderlecht 1-1 Haukar

Haukar 0-0 Anderlecht

With the season finished, we are sat on 6 points, but just in 2nd place.

THE PLAYERS

The strikers were the standout players again, with Atli Larusson getting 48 in 42 and Benjamin Omarsson 37 in 44. Omarsson is wanted by Tottenham now, so it may be difficult to hold on to him.

THE YOUTH INTAKE

Probably the worst intake I've had since I started. Frustratingly again, one of the better players being a goalkeeper again. We could do with some defenders now.

OFF THE FIELD

The board announced that the training and youth facilities would be upgraded again. The initial cost was £3.7m, but when it was completed, a £22.5m loan was taken out! That's £45m in loans we now have, including the stadium. I managed to reach 900 games and unfortunately, we missed out on any fee, as Reynisson was released by Napoli.

464191077_SeasonInfo1.PNG.37036d19ea78c6f70c8a079a698b930f.PNG181458947_SeasonInfo2.PNG.766901c96cebe598503cbb6a91f137c3.PNG1954646376_SeasonInfo3.PNG.91dac56764aa9832568db0c9b209760b.PNG

Have you improved the reputation of the Icelandic league much?

Link to post
Share on other sites

End of Season Review

Season 2021/22

SV Babberich

SV Babberich - Wikipedia

League Table - So it seems that if everyone has only a handful of players, then the league is a lottery.

League Fixtures 1 & 2 - We won more than we lost, so we won the league and secured promotion.

Pre Season Friendlies - A decent enough set of results.

Squad - Very young.  Decent enough.

Squad Dynamics - Very good, which you would expect.

Transfers In - None.

Transfers Out - None.

Youth Candidates - A good group, with Camiel van Raalte being the best player among the new arrivals.

Finances - We have slipped into the red and the projections are not good.

Key Players

Arno ter Haar YP22B2 - Centre back who is already established in the first team.

Yassir Amrani YP22C3 - Moroccan central midfielder who is still finding his feet.

Jean Bosco Nzeyimana YP22H8 - The target man played well and big things are expected from him next season.

Cees den Uil - The goalkeeper was already here when I arrived and he is probably the best player at the club.

Ties van Ginkel - The centre back had a fine season.

Next Season

I have absolutely no idea!

Personal Coaching Data

Season     Reputation            Qualifications       Att   Def   Fit   GkD   GkH   GkS   Tac   Tec   Men   WWY   Ada   Det   PlK   YoK   LoD   MaM   Mot
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start   Minimal   (0.25*)     None                   1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     4     1     1     1     4     1     1     1
2021/22    Minimal = (0.25*) =   None =                 4 ↑   4 ↑   1 =   2 ↑   1 =   1 =   4 ↑   4 ↑   4 ↑   4 =   1 =   4 ↑   4 ↑   5 ↑   1 =   4 ↑   5 ↑

Club Facilities

Season     Training Facilities  Youth Facilities  Corporate Facilities  Junior Coaching  Youth Recruitment  Club Reputation
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Start   Poor                 Poor              Fairly basic          Basic            Limited            Local   (0.50*)
2021/22    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Average ↑↑       Basic ↑            Local = (0.50*) =

Season Record

Season     Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22      26        15        3        8          43              25                 +18

Overall Career Record

After Season   Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Time At Club
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22          26        15        3        8          43              25                 +18              327 days

Trophy Haul

Season     Competition Won
--------------------------
2021/22    Derde Klasse Zondag C West 2

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------
1 x Derde Klasse Zondag C West 2 (2021/22)


Cup Competition Victories
-------------------------

Career Overview

Season     Champions League    Europa League    Europa Conference League             League                             Position     TOTO KNVB Beker                    Achievements
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Derde Klasse Zondag C West 2          1st             N/a                          Promoted as champions.

Record Number of Appearances (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Appearances
---------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22    Arno ter Haar YP22B2                      4

Record Goal Scorer (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                          Cumulative Number of Goals
---------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22    Jean Bosco Nzeyimana YP22H8                  1

Record Number of Assists (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                        Cumulative Number of Assists
---------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22    Mazen Al-Khatib YP22N14                     1
           Koen Wolters YP22K11                        1
           Tim de Jong YP22E5                          1
           Jean Bosco Nzeyimana YP22H8                 1

Record Number of Clean Sheets (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Clean Sheets
----------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22    No one                                     0

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Vikeologist's 8th Folkestone Intake Report

See the source image

A good crop of players. Personalities not great, but I can sort that.

20201224084253_1.thumb.jpg.e004d6c8b0e5d3db8a24d84cee0c2d68.jpg

How do they fit into the formation I’ve been using. Well, they don’t, but I’m sick of being in the bottom half of the table every season and not getting anywhere, so I am changing things up formationally anyway.

20201224092157_1.thumb.jpg.7da61b6f479312a7c6ded6cac7e001e9.jpg

Danny Burke 8a – An attacking left winger. Not using that position at the moment, but I will train him up at his natural position for when I inevitably try a tactic that utilises it. He’ll probably get some first time football in the few matches remaining this season, because he might be really quite good. Also, his personality and determination are terrible, so I can’t start fining and first team mentoring him soon enough.

20201224092529_1.thumb.jpg.224f92263bc2c4fc5b45be5038bb78af.jpg

Maciej Zachara 8b – One of those Poles that the cockroaches in Folkestone keep complaining about. I’m not sure if he’s best as a right winger or striker. Has more current ability than Burke. Again, will throw him straight in the deep end.

20201224092556_1.thumb.jpg.c1c9b77071b37da73390f8c293e3c0f5.jpg

Lee Pollard 8c – The other member of the trio with 5 star potential, he’s yet another goalie. I know some managers in this challenge lack goalies. I definitely don’t, and even when my legacy 31 year old finally goes downhill, I have at least a couple of regens developing fairly well already. Basically it will be a few years until I need to appoint a successor, but Pollard could be the right player at the right time. However given his height and speed, I'd not put any money on it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Vikeologist's 4th Folkestone Intake Review

456907947_YP4review.thumb.jpg.00eca1f02989f9b50d9aff80bee5793a.jpgkkkkk

 

As soon as I looked at the names, I knew this was going to be a rough review of the intake of 4 years ago.

Will Southwood 4a – A left back. For some reason, full/wing backs seem to get terrible match ratings. Is it my tactics?

Anyway, Will still has 5 star potential, and gets the occasional start. His average rating for this season is 6.13, and he’s started 7 of the 10 matches he’s appeared in. I am considering starting him in place of the legacy left back who’s been my starter for nearly 8 season now, (with a career average of 6.53). It’s only recently that Will has had the (joint) 2nd best CA for left backs, so maybe the time to switch things up has come, but it won’t change the fact that he’s always been terrible, awful, not very good.

Dylan Wilkinson 4b – A left winger who’s just never developed any CA at all. He’ll be released at the end of this season. I’ve mentioned him before. So bad my U18 manager won’t play him. I gave him a couple of matches in case he was sneakily good. He isn’t.

Liam Bulmer 4c – At first he seemed to be a right back, but this season I started utilising him as a central defender, because my legacy player in that position is now 36 years old. Still better than Liam though. What’s worse, starting matches doesn’t seem to have made him improve. In fact his ability has gone down according to the in game chart. I don’t know that I have an alternative though (other than the soon to be 37 year old).

I do have 1 good regen centre back. It’s just that I need 2, obviously. My recently arrived 8e has a lot of PA, though not much CA, so I might drop Liam for the final few matches. I suspect that fining affects player development. After all, Liam has a Resolute personality, so he should be humming along nicely.

Scott Harris 4d – When he arrived I though he might be my best regen striker ever, but I never used him. He scored more than 50 goals for the youth team last season. I promoted him the the first team squad, but I’ve had a lot of striker come through. I should have used him more. I suppose I need to start him the last 3 matches and see what he’s like.

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, vikeologist said:

 

Will Southwood 4a – A left back. For some reason, full/wing backs seem to get terrible match ratings. Is it my tactics?

 

Exactly same experience in my save with a flat 442 : full-backs always get the worst scores usually 6.2 - 6.5 Only with big wins or an assist do they get a score over 6.6 Doesn't feel right. With fining them each week, they're are going to be the most determined hard working members of the squad though :D 

Link to post
Share on other sites

ACN Siena 1904 - Club profile | Transfermarkt

ACN Siena 1904 Season 2023/24 Review

Blog Post

image.png.2a0ea93b98f8939395b886f5e65b4fe9.png

 

This season was a season of runs, we managed to maintain our position in the league yet again, however we dropped a few places. We went on 2 losing streaks of 10+ games but also a winning streak of 6 games in the middle which really helped save us. All the upgrades have us in a little bit of financial trouble, so we will be cooling off for the next year to build up the coffers again.

 

Challenge: Squad League Table Transfers

Key Players: Luca Forte Alessandro Martina Davide Narduzzo

Youth Intake: Preview Actual

Manager: Profile Attributes

Edited by UnkleTass
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sacachispas Fútbol Club - Welcome to Purple Inside! The website of purple  teams in the world!

Sacachispas FC 

Season Summary 2028 - 2029

CHAMPIONS OF ARGENTINA

 

*Note: the Copa Libertadores and the Argentinian domestic cup does not correlate with the league calendar, so the save summary box at the end is a bit off.

A fantastic season for us as we won the title! In our 6 previous seasons we have never been outside the top 5, but I didn't expect us to win it already. The key for us was at both ends of the pitch. We have the best goalkeeper in the league i Nicolas Ferreira, who also signed a new contract, and our striker Leonardo Moustafa had a sensational season. 40 league goals in 37 games! His partnership with Sergio Soto was amazing this year! 

We keep struggling against the top teams away, both in the league and in the Copa Libertadores. We lost 4-0 away to River in the 33rd league round, and a week later we lost 5-1 to Palmeiras in the CL. We have to figure that out, but against weaker teams we are extremely dominant, our high line and intense style of pressing worked great this year! 

We scored 93 goals this season, compared to our 68 last year. A massive difference! 

This is half of the challenge completed, but we have a long way to go before we can succeed in the Copa Libertadores. Yes, we progresses to the knock out stages and we will face Gremio in the first knock out stage, but I don't see us winning. 

The club will build a new stadium and we have got more upgrades to our facilities. Our junior coaching and recruitment is also really good. This has given us a great base for developing players and our top talents in the U20's makes the future look bright! Especially Carlos Brunetti, who has the potential to become a world class player! 

We had to play the majority of the season at another stadium this year as our's had improvements done to it. This gave us a lot more revenue and helped our finances quite a bit! 

We will promote Brunetti and probably Formigli to the first team and they will go straight into the starting 11. Especially Brunetti, he is one of our best players already. Unfortunately he can't sign a long term contract before he turns 18, I just pray that the top clubs in the world hasn't started the chase for him before he turns 18, as this is a very special player! 

 

Season Summary

26741038_2020-12-2412_32_24-FootballManager2021.thumb.jpg.a9c21ffb293ca7f8702ecd23093fa371.jpg     2029149799_2020-12-2412_32_38-FootballManager2021.thumb.jpg.7771c59ce9b0b9f234538eead5e02461.jpg     894425068_2020-12-2412_32_48-FootballManager2021.thumb.jpg.7ff530f6babdae0e698a791b9255b07d.jpg

 

Key Players

1850365623_2020-12-2412_32_59-FootballManager2021.thumb.jpg.e15426a9e41e7b9088958e45b7d9b5e9.jpg     1198987945_2020-12-2412_33_26-FootballManager2021.thumb.jpg.0ecd4816db26c2361f2daea92ffbe33d.jpg     853889146_2020-12-2412_33_38-FootballManager2021.thumb.jpg.6595daf1dbe235449701f29706aed710.jpg

 

Key Talents

241066864_2020-12-2412_33_52-FootballManager2021.thumb.jpg.823f501e9c08bc36b90a38803bc64c7b.jpg     485204172_2020-12-2412_34_04-FootballManager2021.thumb.jpg.30b3ca962a68734527dc32be1d3841b1.jpg     418794670_2020-12-2412_34_13-FootballManager2021.thumb.jpg.698926f5d5d8b34aaa6d7790d4fff405.jpg

 

image.thumb.png.381c2bd2f254423d189896b685277761.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wittonalbionfc.png

Season Review 2044/45

Literally the unluckiest manager ever!!!

2nd place finish again (3rd time in a row!!!!), with 87 points, 2 points off top

Won Semi Final Play Off 1-0 and yet again lose Final, 3-1 AET, after equalizing in the 91st minute to take it to ET, we then concede in the first minute of ET

Then go on to lose FA Trophy Final (twice lost that now) , 3-2 after absolutely hammering them!

Had to sell one of my best player, Jimmy Mayman, full back. Board accepted offer of £625k. I offered to clubs (had 23 interested) for £5m. Leicester offered the £5m and luckily he picked them. I did ask him to and he had a little strop!

20201224133723_1.thumb.jpg.0d3dc295a130cd665eeba36fc2f2f4bb.jpg20201224133803_1.thumb.jpg.83bd93172ab0cdfb25b0253ef539b5b1.jpg20201224133817_1.thumb.jpg.0649090c3d6ce22ed866218d748dcd19.jpg20201224133821_1.thumb.jpg.9a2f49f54771d4b2d99aca291bfb78b2.jpg20201223171729_1.thumb.jpg.9e20aa9fc812867cf77e4afa08952c18.jpg20201223171733_1.thumb.jpg.42ef96d3ee67f73b541b2de6fcd7a5fa.jpg20201224112841_1.thumb.jpg.95ffab96065376eee97e63c4bf201b17.jpg20201224133158_1.thumb.jpg.5e2fd8d7599d3f7080015425334131bb.jpg

 

image.png.1b546e9b676ca514b1cdd77d251e5fdd.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...