The FM21 Youth Academy Challenge

3 hours ago, vikeologist said:

Some random comments on the poor performance fining.

1. Want to make clear it was VooDooYouDo that discovered this, not me.

2. Is it a feature, or a bug? I believe that you can't fine players for a performance 6.6 or over, which suggests that we're not actually exploiting anything, even if it's a youth friendly. I'm not sure of this though. Also, if I fined a player 2 weeks wages for a 6. performance, and it had a big impact, that would kind of be a bug. (I haven't done this, by the way).

3. Its effect seems to depend on the player personality.

4. Although it does improve determination and work rate, it doesn't necessarily have an impact on their general training or overall development. The player it's had the biggest impact on has actually regressed in other attributes. Also, he's unambitious, and nothing has changed in that regard, even though I've been trying to correct it through mentoring, (maybe badly, because it is a hidden attribute).

5. I'm not sure it effects any hidden attributes. I haven't seen anything in the progression reports we get that suggest something different has been going in in that regard this season. 

Lastly, and somewhat off the point, i did feel a bit bad about fining some of my U18s for the match when they went out of the U18 Cup given that it was a 2-1 defeat to man City U18s. (We are a VN South team).

A majority of my players get whiny if I warn them over a 6.5 performance.  It could be a win-loss thing.  I may let a 6.5 performance go without a warning if the team wins.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

South Shields March 1, 2028 Update

1178760932_March32028Table.png.db0541ddee8a006856b011cb0c3c408a.png413584410_January-February2028Fixtures.png.c70d5cf847ff78da6e51b178ee2d6232.png

I've been really impressed with our defense over the last two months.  We had a clunker against Oxford as I rested a lot of first-team players with the upcoming FA Cup match against Wolves who also beat us 3-0.  Then, we went on a run where we had seven clean sheets in eight matches.  We are struggling to find the goal, at times.  The loss of Newton 23D can be attributed to most of the inconsistency.  Still, we are flying high in 4th place which is way above everyone's expectations...even mine.

912394002_March12028xGGeneralPerformance.png.689b7e60c76ee0ee299320a992ad39f2.png

778061180_March12028xGAttackingEfficiency.png.92a9d8670ca3480f304703dfd500804c.png

I love seeing goals conceded per game below 1.00.  Our expected goals per game continues to drop as does our shots per game and shots on target ratio.  A statistical representation of losing Newton 23D.

Nothing to note on the mentoring front.

1985009298_AllIntakeFirstXI.png.bef08e6766d87b61b153aef20fac0cf9.png

This is also a first for the club...an all youth-intake starting XI and only one player (the reserve goalkeeper) is NOT from a youth intake.  We've come a long way and quickly.

Edited by keeper#1
5 minutes ago, keeper#1 said:

South Shields March 1, 2028 Update

1178760932_March32028Table.png.db0541ddee8a006856b011cb0c3c408a.png413584410_January-February2028Fixtures.png.c70d5cf847ff78da6e51b178ee2d6232.png

I've been really impressed with our defense over the last two months.  We had a clunker against Oxford as I rested a lot of first-team players with the upcoming FA Cup match against Wolves who also beat us 3-0.  Then, we went on a run where we had seven clean sheets in eight matches.  We are struggling to find the goal, at times.  The loss of Newton 23D can be attributed to most of the inconsistency.  Still, we are flying high in 4th place which is way above everyone's expectations...even mine.

912394002_March12028xGGeneralPerformance.png.689b7e60c76ee0ee299320a992ad39f2.png

778061180_March12028xGAttackingEfficiency.png.92a9d8670ca3480f304703dfd500804c.png

I love seeing goals conceded per game below 1.00.  Our expected goals per game continues to drop as does our shots per game and shots on target ratio.  A statistical representation of losing Newton 23D.

Nothing to note on the mentoring front.

1985009298_AllIntakeFirstXI.png.bef08e6766d87b61b153aef20fac0cf9.png

This is also a first for the club...an all youth-intake starting XI and only one player (the reserve goalkeeper) is NOT from a youth intake.  We've come a long way and quickly.

Outstanding to do this so quickly - is the number the year you signed them? and the letter just the rank in terms of potential star ability?

1 minute ago, aldojags said:

Outstanding to do this so quickly - is the number the year you signed them? and the letter just the rank in terms of potential star ability?

Number = intake year

Letter = rank based on potential within their intake year

3 hours ago, XaW said:

Yeah, that's just the presenting sheet, the data sheet is worse!

image.thumb.png.f27d2e3b23b0d2959e4a11c72403298e.png

It's not needed for this save though, it's just for fun and small margins.

If you have a goal of completing, then I'd advise Germany, I think. Even though sub-17 players cannot play, it's still somewhere you will get in enough money to improve things (at least if you get into 2. Bundesliga) and not too many tiers to traverse. Also when you get good enough to compete for the Bundesliga title, then you should have a chance to do well in Europe.

Think I might be one of the few long term players of this that doesn't use a spreadsheet - might explain why I've never completed it :D 

What I do is so very long winded but I go through every single player of an intake (and sign them all no matter how bad) and work out what role I think they would be a) best suited for in my team and b) if they don't look like they'll play for me what their best role is & I develop them anyway just in case. I also have a notepad next to the PC with a list of every intake and what role I want/expect from them as a reference guide but it's mainly stored n my head :D  

7 minutes ago, aldojags said:

Maritsa hire Abraham

Club Profile stuff More info!

Club vision

Manager Profile

This won't end well I know, but who cares I often enjoy the saves in smaller nations and smaller clubs more, so we'll see how it goes. Anything else I need to post or screenshot?

56 minutes ago, aldojags said:

Holidaying in Bulgaria, no chance of a completion but wanted to do Bulgarian save for a while - was meant to go to a wedding there last year for my brother in law, but couldn't make it as my wife was pregnant and we couldn't travel!

Plus, my earliest memory of a football tournament was USA '94, Bulgaria had a great tournament, of course with Hristo Stoitchkov at the centre of it all, so I just fancy giving it a try, never done anything like this save.

Whilst Im holidaying, if I can just ask - you can do what you want for your manager profile in terms of name./nationality etc? Aslong as its sunday league with no coaching experience? I've seen people do save with the name of their favourite ever regen etc, is that cool!?

Firstly welcome and best of luck! 

In terms of your manager - yeah you can use whatever you want really as long as the coaching badges are none and experience is Sunday League - usually just say though that a 2nd nationality should only be sued if it's a real one rather than a made up manager is all. 

2 hours ago, aldojags said:

Is there any rule on taking on international jobs if you're offered them? Think it'd be a cool opportunity to combine the 2 and build your club up and if you do well enough your national team would be full of regens from your club?

International management is only allowed upon completion of challenge not before. 

image.jpeg.019b77ab12968c385fcf82cf2424512b.jpeg

General Info

Facilities

Our facilities are ok, a decent base to build on.

--------------------

Tactic

I have decided to go for it this season and using a 4231 Gegenpress because the squad has the attributes to play it, I feel.

-------------------

Season Preview

--------------------

Transfers

--------------------

Finances

Our finances start in a decent place and we have 3mil sponsorship which will help .

I will post updates at the end of each season, with the exception of the youth intake preview. 2nd time lucky.

Edited by danielclouston1
8 hours ago, SoSolidSnake said:

i wonder if the regression could be because he's already reached his PA, therefore an increase in one attribute has to lead to a decrease in another? 

It's an interesting idea. He has 2 star CA and 5 PA from all coaches, so they'd all need to be very wrong, but he really hasn't improved much. 

It is a real possibility that some of my players simply aren't going to get much better, but I also need to take into account our facilities and lack of coaches.

Vikeologist's 2026/27 Folkestone Season Report

See the source image

20201216074645_1.thumb.jpg.93a5c54f8dd4121e1a59a4b8a14e7a4f.jpg

I tried switching up my tactic this season, including a spell with a new winger-less formation, since I don’t have any good wingers, but lots of good central midfielders I’m probably ruining by trying to make them into wingers.

The results were no better. Maybe even worse. Shortly after midseason I thought we were in relegation trouble for the first time in this save. We were just 3 points away from the relegation zone, though there were a lot of teams between us and danger.

I reverted back to my old tactics that I used in FM20, and possibly FM19 as well, and we were soon safe, probably more to others’ failings than our successes.

There are reasons for optimism though.

One is obviously the fining of players which has resulted in determination and work rate rising. I have 3 senior players who are Resolute where they were Fairly Professional before, and there have been general improvements.

A year ago I had 4 regens in my first XI. Now I have 6. This isn’t for entirely good reasons. I have a striker and central defender who are over the hill. The striker doesn’t play anymore. Unfortunately I only have 1 regen better than my veteran central defender (and first season MVP) Callum Davies. There’s not even a convincing replacement on the team.

Nonetheless, my MVP this season is a regen for the first time, and apart from m top 3 legacy players, the regens are taking over. You can also see that for the most part, the regens aren't actually that great. The personalities are coming on though.

20201216075158_1.thumb.jpg.ad66aef504dfd7ddd0c297d66c547462.jpg

20201215182915_1.thumb.jpg.18c92d18c1307f0cff721fdabe96957a.jpg

Top Goalscorer - David Smith – 35

6 seasons out of 6, but he didn’t score as many with the different tactics used for most of the season. He scored 11 in his last 11 matches to secure this title again. 240 goals for me in total.

Highest Average Rating (minimum 10 matches played) – Ellis Andrews 2c  - 7.22

Smith’s new regen strike partner.

Man of The Match – Ellis Andrews 2c  - 8

Most Valuable Player– Ellis Andrews 2c

It was obviously a toss up between the 2 strikers, but Ellis had more assists, passes and tackles. Also, it’s invaluable to finally have a striker to replace 33 year old Scott Heard who has been in decline for a few seasons.

Most Appearances (Regens) – Lachlan Cook 1b – 244

Cook and Ramsay are virtually neck and neck, and have central midfield locked up. It’s Cook whose determination has increased from 5 to 13, and work rate from 7 to 14, in one season thanks to fining him for poor performances, of which there were many. However, Cook is nowhere near the player Ramsay is, and I guess in theory his place could be in danger at some point.

Most Goals (Regens) – Ellis Andrews 2c  - 33

29 of which came this season as the Messiah made himself known unto us.

20201216074526_1.thumb.jpg.4049ecce010e75952bc0799ca7fb7bd7.jpg

Season	Division		Position	Notes							MVP										
21/22	VNL South		18th		Steered clear of relegaton thanks to good start.	Callum Davies
22/23	VNL South		16th		Only 2 places better, but a lot more points.		Henry Newcombe
23/24	VNL South		18th		Big step backwards in points.				David Smith
24/25	VNL South		15th		Consistently mediocre.					David Smith
25/26	VNL South		14th		Just outside playoffs for most of the season.		David Smith
26/27	VNL South		16th		Otherwise known as the year 1AD (After Discipline)	Ellis Andrews 2c

Edited by vikeologist

Guys the Maltese League has been finalised, if anyone is interested.  Lots of work has been put into it.  I have no connection with the editors however I will definitely give it a go after my Lokeren-Temse save ends.  Can I post a link here?  Is it allowed?

9 minutes ago, jmonfu said:

Guys the Maltese League has been finalised, if anyone is interested.  Lots of work has been put into it.  I have no connection with the editors however I will definitely give it a go after my Lokeren-Temse save ends.  Can I post a link here?  Is it allowed?

Please do, I love this league!

Edited by DazRTaylor
48 minutes ago, DJ Sir Matthew said:

How do you calculate your "scores"? I used to add all involved attributes and divide by the number of attributes to get an avg for that role but that keeps it between 0 and 20 obviously while you have scores >30 

I think it was @Braumiller who gave me the idea of taking all attributes associated with a role and finding the average, then multiply by 5 to get a percentage of the perfect fit. So an average of 10 in attributes needed would give a 50% perfect suitablity. Of course, finding someone with 100% suitability is neigh on impossible, but it's still an indicator. So for my conditional colour formatting I think I set <30 as red, 30-50 as yellow, and 50+ as green. As I progress and get better players I can up that scale to make sure it fits.

I've been dabbling with some team average++ formula for getting the conditions better, but I don't quite like it yet. So I've been sticking to percentage of perfect fit so far.

2 minutes ago, XaW said:

I think it was @Braumiller who gave me the idea of taking all attributes associated with a role and finding the average, then multiply by 5 to get a percentage of the perfect fit. So an average of 10 in attributes needed would give a 50% perfect suitablity. Of course, finding someone with 100% suitability is neigh on impossible, but it's still an indicator. So for my conditional colour formatting I think I set <30 as red, 30-50 as yellow, and 50+ as green. As I progress and get better players I can up that scale to make sure it fits.

I've been dabbling with some team average++ formula for getting the conditions better, but I don't quite like it yet. So I've been sticking to percentage of perfect fit so far.

Thanks. So basically the same as I do except my range is 0-20 while yours is 0-100. The only "disadvantage" I've found with my system is that certain roles have more attributes (making it harder to get a higher score) but that might be because they are "harder" to pull off. 

Also I've been thinking about how to take into account primary and secondary attributes by some weighing number, but haven't found a sweet spot yet.

4 minutes ago, DJ Sir Matthew said:

Thanks. So basically the same as I do except my range is 0-20 while yours is 0-100. The only "disadvantage" I've found with my system is that certain roles have more attributes (making it harder to get a higher score) but that might be because they are "harder" to pull off. 

Also I've been thinking about how to take into account primary and secondary attributes by some weighing number, but haven't found a sweet spot yet.

We discussed this a lot in this thread:

So you can see if you find some points to pick up on there! I didn't come to any conclusion myself, but there are several others who had good points and their own way of doing things. @OlivierL also has his own way of determining this "team DNA" into the mix. So it's a nice read if you haven't read it yet.

Rimini-1912.jpg.cac7a2ef843621ab3530d0a80b3e795b.jpgLogo_Rimini_1912_(2015-...)_300px.png.7d1d43c882a1e6c9df5eba11e8319ce9.png

Season 2022 / 2023 December Update.

Really enjoying life in Rimini. Performance have been better in every aspect this season.

Youth intake looks promising so hopefully I can ship off most of my declining 30+ year olds.

GL ALL !! :) 

20201216104827_1.thumb.jpg.7585cbce8951e6a13bfa1dbb90e1dde7.jpg20201216102719_1.thumb.jpg.7bdee0df75b1864e04a9f64d9f31f1ab.jpg

On 13/12/2020 at 16:21, GylfiAsCharged said:

I'm hopeless at sticking to this challenge beyond a season or so and tend to start a new game elsewhere when things become stagnant, so I figured a change of scenery might help. For the first time ever I set out to manage in the Turkish leagues, holidayed the first season and was greeted with a familiar name... Fethiyespor.

Fethiye is a coastal town in the Muğla province of Turkey where I went on holiday at the age of 10 and I have fond memories of the area, especially the beautiful harbour.

Fethiyespor.png

Not only am I familiar with the location, but Fethiyespor are predicted to survive their first season with a pre-season prediction of 14th, with only the bottom three of 20 facing the drop, and their club policy of only signing Turkish players shouldn't be a hindrance in a youth-only save. The facilities need quite a lot of work to really start getting useful youth intakes and I'm going to have to win my board over before they grant me anything. 

Personnel-wise they look well poised to operate in a wide 4-3-3 which I haven't yet experimented with on FM21 but has usually been my go-to shape in previous iterations of the game. I suppose my main priority is just to get results, win the board over and start getting them on-side for infrastructure decisions as there's some money in the bank and we're only spending about half of our wage budget, though weirdly the projections look super-bleak, maybe they assume I'm spending my whole wage budget...

Here's my manager profile showing my total lack of pedigree, and below is a bit more about the club from within FM. Interesting to see that we play in PSG and Blackburn Rovers knock-off kits. The third tier in Turkey consists of two 20 team leagues, we play in the "Kirmizi Grup" (Red Group) which has one automatic promotion spot to the second tier, four play-off spots and a three-team relegation zone, which is mirrored by the "Beyaz Grup" (White Group). I can't establish any geographic reasoning behind which teams are in which group, perhaps this exists in real life but not in-game. Sadly we don't have any in-game rivals, though maybe that takes some pressure off me.

dcace0c3ea18be17c5dd93b3dd88a3de.jpg

9919becfcfec3746b710410918821444.png

I've made a strong start to this career, winning my first five league games putting us top of the pile despite only expecting a mid-table finish. I initially made myself quite unpopular with my players by denying some transfers out, but I need to keep these guys around just to buy time initially until I can improve the youth facilities and get the current crop up to scratch, but results are winning them back over. 

I'm a little worried that I've made a rod for my own back by not negotiating "Buy players to sell on for profit" out of the club vision, as the board deem it very important. Hoping I can reshape this vision down the line and add a focus on youth development. It could be a cruel way to learn that lesson, I guess we'll just need to outdo their expectations on the pitch to make them overlook that.

We're safely into the third round of the cup where we'll face a team from the league above, and the board are expecting us to go a round further, so this could be another cause for concern. They've also shut down any attempts I've made to convince them to improve our youth setup, so while all is well in the league table, things off the pitch are a little more turbulent.

3 hours ago, XaW said:

We discussed this a lot in this thread:

So you can see if you find some points to pick up on there! I didn't come to any conclusion myself, but there are several others who had good points and their own way of doing things. @OlivierL also has his own way of determining this "team DNA" into the mix. So it's a nice read if you haven't read it yet.

Well that has sent me down a rabbit hole! 

When I get some time (maybe later this week, maybe not til next week) I'll have a look at how I can best use spreadsheets to help with this save. 

Although most likely I'm going to rip off @XaWs and @Braumillers spreadsheets and make some personalisation.

I do love myself a good spreadsheet, I just never had the motivation to start one for FM from scratch. 

I was going to shelve this save for a while whilst waiting for the Youth Intake bug to be fixed, but I just couldn't resist jumping back into it. And I'm pretty glad I did as I'm having a decent season so far, I may do a mid-season update on it soon, but for now I'll just say I've had a fortunate run in the FA Cup and managed to make it to the Third Round!

naOclYx.png

An okay draw that I would've preffered to be away, but it should still be a sell out and will be on TV, which will net a bit of a windfall!

South Shields 2028 Youth Intake

143399943_2028YouthIntake.png.af2cdde84616352f150cbba212db83a9.png732639605_2028YouthIntakeDNA.thumb.png.2d47053248bdbaae1ec9e3d9036ee28a.png

Based on the intake report, the Class of 2028 is not a great class.  Once you look under the hood, however, you start to see that it's a very good class.  The personalities stink but once they see how tight of a ship I run, their determination should start to creep up and flip around some of these negative and neutral personalities.  Most of the negative personalities are in the bottom half of the class.  However, most of the positive personalities are in the bottom half of the class as well.  Our Club DNA average rating is an all-time best as is the average technical, mental and physical ratings.  I'm happy with the position breakdown as well.  I needed a true left-back.  I've been playing a central midfielder who can also play left-back for most of this season.  

1765672363_PreciousJohn28A.thumb.png.b09027be88b00ab6ed7abe81e5e1711f.png

Precious John is both our top prospect and has the best name.  He's a true full-back who can get forward and is already one of the smartest players on the field.  He has a lot of work to do on his physical presence but he's only 15 and still has time to fill into his body so those numbers will only go up.  A great start to the class.

731477540_KevinIrving28B.thumb.png.f20ca169e289d7c5aa095bca0147e827.png

Kevin Irving can probably step right in at age 16 and be our back-up/cup game goalkeeper.  He has a great presence in the penalty area.  He has a very useful "uses long throw to start counter attacks" PPM.  I'll need that going forward, as a former goalkeeper myself, I love a goalkeeper who starts the counter.  Needs be more vocal in the box and take charge in the area.

1676748607_JonSmith28C.thumb.png.95f6d82a10140c747e09d020ca706812.png

Jon Smith will provide much-needed central midfield depth in the short-term and a long-term playmaking solution once some of my central midfielders get poached by larger clubs.  He's good on the ball.  He works well with the team.  He can dribble through the center of the park.  My assistant thinks he'll be a good ball-winning midfielder.  I see him more as a deep-lying playmaker (support).  He just can't tackle so why train him to be a ball-winner.  

970876405_PaulMacPherson28D.thumb.png.b696dceef8672d6fbd3bcc66c94de042.png

Paul MacPherson is another short-term depth/long-term answer in the central midfield.  MacPherson is a ball-winner in the midfield.  He's a fast and physical presence.  He has decent passing and vision skills but his aggression and bravery could be off the charts.  Add in some good marking and tackling ability and he could wreck the opposition attacks before they start.

1975358540_MarkHart28E.thumb.png.503452e428d81a0cccf12c2ff2daf488.png

Mark Hart gives me another option on left wing.  He doesn't look like much but has decent pace and dribbling ability.  He's smart on the ball and is willing to work for the team.  Not a flashy player but someone who can count on to get some first team games in a year or two and give the starter a rest.

19144990.png

Gremio Novorizontino Season 4 | Serie A | 2025

Manager Profile

Cup & State League Fixtures | League Fixtures 1 . League Fixtures 2 | Continental Fixtures | Club Vision | Finances | Transfer History | Squad | Staff

Paulista Serie A1 (State League)

Overall Table . Group Tables . Knockout Stages

Overall it was another very solid campaign. We finished 3rd which was a fantastic effort as sandwiched in between these games there was continental football matches which meant that there was a lot of traveling and also a lot of tired players. However, the positive of the extra games is that it forces me to play some youngsters and allows me to see what they have got and how they can compete against good Serie A teams. Unfortunately we were rubbish against Corinthians. We were lucky to even get the game to penaltys but then we missed 3 out of 4 pens and that was it. 

Copa do Brasil

Matches

We got another good draw in the competition and made it past our expected 2nd round. Just as with the state league games these cup games were also played during the continental games so it was another test to see how our youngsters would get on. They played well in the first 2 games and should really have won by a lot more but in the 3rd round came up against a good Avai team and our youngsters were knocked out. We'll see how they get on next year as I imagine that it will predominantly be a young team playing again.

Copa Libertadores & Sudamericana

Libertadores | Sudamericana Group . Knockout Stages

Our first ever taste of continental football and it went ok. We were drawn in the 2nd qualification round and eased past Union Espanola 7-1 on aggregate. I was feeling confident after that but then saw that we had been drawn against Argentine side Huracan. I wasn't sure how we would do but having played against the top teams in Brazil often enough I thought we might have a slight chance of beating them. It wasn't to be. We did the hard part traveling away and winning 2-1 but then in the home leg they returned the favour and once again our failures at penalty's shone as we were knocked out. A few days later the news came through that we were entered into the Copa Sudamericana group stages and were drawn against Barcelona SC (Ecuador), Nacional Potosi (Bolivia) & Lanus (Argentina). 

Without knowing anything about this competition I instantly thought that the top 2 in each group would qualify for the next round so I wasn't really worried about progressing. With that in mind we would lose our opening game to Lanus which was tough to take but was confident that we would finish 2nd behind them. We then went about dominating our next 2 matches 5-0 & 7-2. Traveling to Argentina we were confident that we could win especially after our last 2 games and that confidence showed as we demolished them 7-3. It wasn't until after this game that I checked the league table and saw that only the top team would progress! Thankfully we were now top and finished of by winning our remaining 2 games and topped the table.

We drew another Argentine team Estudiantes in the 2nd round and wasn't sure what to expect. Huracan were a very tough team and we struggled against them. Lanus although we lost the 1st game against them we should have done better and then smashed them in the 2nd. Thankfully Estudiantes were more like Lanus and proved a relatively easy match up for us which we would confidently win both legs.

The next leg was against fellow Brazilian team Ceara. They were struggling in the league and we were in a sticky run of form as well. I was very tempted to play a reserve team because at the time I couldn't really care about the competition. The extra games were piling up and our players were struggling. Ultimately I decided to play my main team in the first leg and then I could decide what team to play in the 2nd leg. We won the 1st leg 4-1 which allowed me to rest players in the 2nd leg. A 2-2 draw was enough to see us through to the semi finals against another Brazilian team Goias.

Unfortunately this proved to be a step too far for my team. We were playing 2 games every week and the lack of fitness/energy played its part. We lost the away leg 3-1 although that away goal did give us a slight chance. It wasn't to be as Goias game to our ground and scored early and took all the sting out of the game. We tried to make a comeback scoring twice in 2 minutes at the start of the 2nd half, but we couldn't find another goal and were eliminated.

Overall it was a decent effort in the 2 competitions, but I'm just not sure at the minute we are equipped well enough to be constantly be playing 2 games a week. It would be different if we were easily a top 5 team in the league and didn't have to worry about being relegated. Were not there yet but we'll see how we get on this coming season.

Serie A

League Table

A bit different from last season. As I alluded to above the amount of games we had to play this year really took its toll on the boys. It seemed that we were always playing 2 games a week and I'm pretty sure that after 8 games we had 4 games in hand over some teams. We battled well however and thankfully this team scores a lot of goals. We are the 2nd highest scoring team in league which is amazing when you compare our team & budgets to teams like Gremio, Santos & Corinthians. Our huge problem is that we have the worst defense in the league. 

I need to have a long hard look and see where we can improve defensively because we cant expect the strikers to keep bailing this team out just by simply outscoring the other team. I should add that we also lost our starting goalkeeper after 10 games when he pulled his ACL so that also didn't help things.

Although looking at the league table it might look like we only just avoided relegation, it never really felt like we were ever in danger. While finishing 12th is great and financially it is better than 13th, 14th or 15th as you are entered into the Copa Americana, I do wonder next season if we will wish that we had finished 13th-16th and avoided all the extra matches that might come along. Oh and its also World Cup year so that will be in the middle of the season as well. Great!!

Youth Candidates

Gr-mio-Novorizontino-Youth-Candidates.pn

Jackson Barros | Jose Fernando | Wellington Siqueira | Mauricio | Andre Ricardo | Altamir Vicente | Fernando Jose | Erick | Caio

A really promising intake! You can start to see that the upgrades in facilities are helping. I was hoping that a Model Citizen HoYD would have helped the personalities a little bit more than it has so far. There's some really promising midfielders in Barros & Fernando, its just a shame that the best players in last seasons intake were also defensive midfielders. However looking at Jose Fernando again he is probably going to play center back its just a shame he's a little small. Hopefully Mauricio will turn into another good striker as we are running a little low on prospects at that position. Caio hopefully will become our next quality goalkeeper and in about 5 years or so he might be in a position to claim the number 1 jersey.

Challenge-Log.png

Sacachispas Fútbol Club - Welcome to Purple Inside! The website of purple  teams in the world! Sacachispas tactical summary 2026-2027 season

Background

Everyone playing this challenge has faced the issue of not being able to play their favorite tactics and making compromises along the way. I had to this season when I lost my left full back who was also my best player. I thought I'd do a tactical summary of my 2026-27 season with Sacachispas, as for me it was the first time playing with three central defenders that weren't accompanied by wing backs. I played (as I almost always do) with two different approaches, one being positive/balanced and one cautious. The system is a 3-1-4-2 made from scratch. This is not me posting a tactic that will work for other people, but if it can be inspirational to someone else out there playing this challenge and finding themselves short on full backs/wing backs, thats great! 

Stats

We finished 4th place in the Argentinian Premier League, a competition with 20 sides. We were expected to finish 13th. We finished with 71 points after 21 wins, 8 draws and 9 losses. We scored 69 goals and conceded 52 (+17). We were terrible when it comes to stats on passing. We finished 18th place on passes completed and an 85% completion rate on our passes. As you can see on the picture below we are by far the "best" team among the clubs finishing with passing stats this bad! We had an average of 48% possession, but we are not a team that seeks out possession even when playing with a control formation. We scored 11 goals on corner kicks and conceded 0 (!!).

The last part is not necessarily relatable to our tactic, but we have never had a better season when it comes to corner kicks (attack and defend) so I will also post my extremely basic set piece tactics at the bottom. 

1049959043_2020-12-1615_51_37-FootballManager2021.jpg.d0ef75b75acb06ea094fd2422efa20e3.jpg     265998342_2020-12-1615_52_12-FootballManager2021.jpg.30be1dc72875aa1551e0dd0817535c43.jpg     1400899380_2020-12-1615_54_18-FootballManager2021.jpg.608b4d207d5c24386a32952473a4e721.jpg

Tactics 

Okey, so the tactics below shows both the positive and the cautios tactic. The difference in player instructions are simple. On the cautious tactic the winger on the right side is set to support and on positive it's set on attack. The goalkeeper is sweeper keeper on support when playing positive and on sweeper keeper defend when set to cautious. The reason for the right winger being on attack and not the left winger is simply down to the skill set of the players I have. I also prefer to have my deep lying striker on the same side as the attacking winger, as that striker can pull out the right sided defenders. 

There are big differences between the two approaches when it comes to team settings, but also some elements that are included in both. I often play the positive at home and the cautious away, but against teams like Boca and River I tend to play with defensive security also at home (that being said I lost 6-1 at home to River with a cautious tactic, so its's not perfect :D).

For both tactics we play with the following settings: 

- Counter

- Pass into space

- Higher Tempo

- More urgent pressing

When it comes to the differences in styles we play with a higher defensive line, higher line of engagement and counter-press when playing with the positive tactic. The counter-press is key here and this is what separates the tactics the most. Counter-press tends to drag your players out of position and this obviously leaves big gaps in the team. Especially the space between my wingers and my left/right sided center backs can easily be exploited by a good 4-2-3-1 playing side. 

The counter tactic plays with a deeper line and what you can call a low counter block. We absord possession, don't mind the opposition building from the back, and then press urgently when they approach our goal. 

Because we play with either a high or low defensive line we use the "Central Defender - Defend Duty" on all our three central defenders. Many people use a combination of Stopper and Cover Duty but for me this doesn't work without wing backs. The Cover Duty role makes it really easy for opposition wingers to get in behind our defense without having to worry about being offside. I played with a defend-cover-defend combination for the first 6-7 games but it got a lot better after we changed! 

As I said we have terrible passing stats when looking at the league as a whole. No offensive midfielder, a very flat midfield when winning possession and general low quality players when it comes to technical attributes is probably the main reason for this. The "pass into space" obviously have my players taking bigger risks at getting the ball forward and this makes us lose possession a lot. But it also has major upsides as we score A LOT of goals on the counter. My right sided winger and both strikers do find a lot of space to run with the ball in and they have a good chemistry. 

Our biggest question fro next season is our distribution. We lose so many balls because our GK plays it long, but it's also so frustrating seeing my CB's play a pass straight to the opposition when we try to play out of the back. Luckily our players are getting better and better with age, so maybe next year we can start short distribution on our positive tactic. 

Pros and Cons

Pros

- Outnumbering oppositon strikers when opponent playing 4-4-2

- Outnumbering oppositon midfielders when opponent playing 4-4-2

- Two strikers is effective when passing distribution from defence/midfield is effective

- A strong midfield core that gives the opportunity to include attack, support and defend duty (for me key on FM!)

- Effective defending in the box from deep crosses

- Strong against counter attacks

Cons

- Difficult to play out of the back, leaving central defenders with few options

- Very difficult to control opposition wingers when facing a wide 4-2-3-1 

- Vulnerable against a false 9 combined with wingers, CB's get dragged out

- Can get overrun against superior opposition, leaving you with very little tactical flexibility to make changes

1472691176_2020-12-1615_50_26-FootballManager2021.jpg.01d5a730dc7ddc3b992162e0931a428c.jpg     1155541920_2020-12-1615_50_48-FootballManager2021.jpg.fbc214cd3dfa583c1ee04ed24802fe31.jpg

I don't know if this was useful at all, but if it was thats good. 

Side note: Corner Kicks

Best areal player on attacking corners: DC

1346141194_2020-12-1615_52_49-FootballManager2021.thumb.jpg.6014ad8f2fc2f028f3a5348e67df37d2.jpg     1240258362_2020-12-1615_53_11-FootballManager2021.thumb.jpg.eba1141e998361eb8c333be28f6fc12e.jpg

Edited by thomas_e
4 hours ago, DJ Sir Matthew said:

Thanks. So basically the same as I do except my range is 0-20 while yours is 0-100. The only "disadvantage" I've found with my system is that certain roles have more attributes (making it harder to get a higher score) but that might be because they are "harder" to pull off

This is a really good point.

One way you could look to 'calibrate' your scoring is to export lots of data from the game and determine percentiles for each role.  in other words, the n% percentile for one role might be a score of 50 but a score of 45 for another role.  This would just be a score of how good a play is in a role relative to the other players in game, not whether they will perform better in the role A or B... if that makes sense.

You would need to control variables as much as possible to ensure you have a good mix of players by position and ability, but with enough data you can achieve this.  I exported nearly 180k of player/staff data recently to update some tools I have.

Rimini-1912.jpg.be20c5d023c889c8ab6b82133ed35302.jpgLogo_Rimini_1912_(2015-...)_300px.png.358b4feab39e9adead45edbab0e5dee0.png20201216172059_1.thumb.jpg.0ce07004a491b3dce913701e3f742643.jpg

Season 2022 / 2023 

Just outside playoff again but thats just perfect for me at the moment.

Youth intake was very good and I will take a gamble next season, giving them alot of playing time.

Getting rid of the older players in the squad making room for the youngsters.

GL ALL !!! :) 

20201216154359_1.thumb.jpg.292070bbf573143d1807f772d51b5a5c.jpg20201216162334_1.thumb.jpg.035c686100c875ff46cd97c35df1eaeb.jpg20201216162338_1.thumb.jpg.6c118cbfe07a4f82fbf15f2b19536b75.jpg

20201216162344_1.thumb.jpg.b1f2ee67ff57e00d4c1b06aa2de6272b.jpg20201216162352_1.thumb.jpg.99e430ca9ee84e4c20d749b9b0bc7c40.jpg20201216162418_1.thumb.jpg.4b7d47ff538b1a0c89264a002c3d1c3a.jpg

20201216162425_1.thumb.jpg.3d25703fe7c6252aaf2d6e9e38a729c1.jpg

57 minutes ago, thomas_e said:

Sacachispas Fútbol Club - Welcome to Purple Inside! The website of purple  teams in the world! Sacachispas tactical summary 2026-2027 season

Background

Everyone playing this challenge has faced the issue of not being able to play their favorite tactics and making compromises along the way. I had to this season when I lost my left full back who was also my best player. I thought I'd do a tactical summary of my 2026-27 season with Sacachispas, as for me it was the first time playing with three central defenders that weren't accompanied by wing backs. I played (as I almost always do) with two different approaches, one being positive/balanced and one cautious. The system is a 3-1-4-2 made from scratch. This is not me posting a tactic that will work for other people, but if it can be inspirational to someone else out there playing this challenge and finding themselves short on full backs/wing backs, thats great! 

Stats

We finished 4th place in the Argentinian Premier League, a competition with 20 sides. We were expected to finish 13th. We finished with 71 points after 21 wins, 8 draws and 9 losses. We scored 69 goals and conceded 52 (+17). We were terrible when it comes to stats on passing. We finished 18th place on passes completed and an 85% completion rate on our passes. As you can see on the picture below we are by far the "best" team among the clubs finishing with passing stats this bad! We had an average of 48% possession, but we are not a team that seeks out possession even when playing with a control formation. We scored 11 goals on corner kicks and conceded 0 (!!).

The last part is not necessarily relatable to our tactic, but we have never had a better season when it comes to corner kicks (attack and defend) so I will also post my extremely basic set piece tactics at the bottom. 

1049959043_2020-12-1615_51_37-FootballManager2021.jpg.d0ef75b75acb06ea094fd2422efa20e3.jpg     265998342_2020-12-1615_52_12-FootballManager2021.jpg.30be1dc72875aa1551e0dd0817535c43.jpg     1400899380_2020-12-1615_54_18-FootballManager2021.jpg.608b4d207d5c24386a32952473a4e721.jpg

Tactics 

Okey, so the tactics below shows both the positive and the cautios tactic. The difference in player instructions are simple. On the cautious tactic the winger on the right side is set to support and on positive it's set on attack. The goalkeeper is sweeper keeper on support when playing positive and on sweeper keeper defend when set to cautious. The reason for the right winger being on attack and not the left winger is simply down to the skill set of the players I have. I also prefer to have my deep lying striker on the same side as the attacking winger, as that striker can pull out the right sided defenders. 

There are big differences between the two approaches when it comes to team settings, but also some elements that are included in both. I often play the positive at home and the cautious away, but against teams like Boca and River I tend to play with defensive security also at home (that being said I lost 6-1 at home to River with a cautious tactic, so its's not perfect :D).

For both tactics we play with the following settings: 

- Counter

- Pass into space

- Higher Tempo

- More urgent pressing

When it comes to the differences in styles we play with a higher defensive line, higher line of engagement and counter-press when playing with the positive tactic. The counter-press is key here and this is what separates the tactics the most. Counter-press tends to drag your players out of position and this obviously leaves big gaps in the team. Especially the space between my wingers and my left/right sided center backs can easily be exploited by a good 4-2-3-1 playing side. 

The counter tactic plays with a deeper line and what you can call a low counter block. We absord possession, don't mind the opposition building from the back, and then press urgently when they approach our goal. 

Because we play with either a high or low defensive line we use the "Central Defender - Defend Duty" on all our three central defenders. Many people use a combination of Stopper and Cover Duty but for me this doesn't work without wing backs. The Cover Duty role makes it really easy for opposition wingers to get in behind our defense without having to worry about being offside. I played with a defend-cover-defend combination for the first 6-7 games but it got a lot better after we changed! 

As I said we have terrible passing stats when looking at the league as a whole. No offensive midfielder, a very flat midfield when winning possession and general low quality players when it comes to technical attributes is probably the main reason for this. The "pass into space" obviously have my players taking bigger risks at getting the ball forward and this makes us lose possession a lot. But it also has major upsides as we score A LOT of goals on the counter. My right sided winger and both strikers do find a lot of space to run with the ball in and they have a good chemistry. 

Our biggest question fro next season is our distribution. We lose so many balls because our GK plays it long, but it's also so frustrating seeing my CB's play a pass straight to the opposition when we try to play out of the back. Luckily our players are getting better and better with age, so maybe next year we can start short distribution on our positive tactic. 

Pros and Cons

Pros

- Outnumbering oppositon strikers when opponent playing 4-4-2

- Outnumbering oppositon midfielders when opponent playing 4-4-2

- Two strikers is effective when passing distribution from defence/midfield is effective

- A strong midfield core that gives the opportunity to include attack, support and defend duty (for me key on FM!)

- Effective defending in the box from deep crosses

- Strong against counter attacks

Cons

- Difficult to play out of the back, leaving central defenders with few options

- Very difficult to control opposition wingers when facing a wide 4-2-3-1 

- Vulnerable against a false 9 combined with wingers, CB's get dragged out

- Can get overrun against superior opposition, leaving you with very little tactical flexibility to make changes

1472691176_2020-12-1615_50_26-FootballManager2021.jpg.01d5a730dc7ddc3b992162e0931a428c.jpg     1155541920_2020-12-1615_50_48-FootballManager2021.jpg.fbc214cd3dfa583c1ee04ed24802fe31.jpg

I don't know if this was useful at all, but if it was thats good. 

Side note: Corner Kicks

Best areal player on attacking corners: DC

1346141194_2020-12-1615_52_49-FootballManager2021.thumb.jpg.6014ad8f2fc2f028f3a5348e67df37d2.jpg     1240258362_2020-12-1615_53_11-FootballManager2021.thumb.jpg.eba1141e998361eb8c333be28f6fc12e.jpg

I hate that 3-1-4-2 for those very reasons.  My CBs get pulled apart and keeper is left to fend for himself.

937332360_PleasedWithMazzasprogress.png.8af84443b8b0dfb42e9e434f3927ebc8.png

So I progressed forward by a few days and suddenly got this message from my Head of Youth Development. So I took a look at Mazza's development.

1502850538_MicheleMazzaDeterminationUpBy5.png.d2cbc832e900c2f1f22e2dfadd814a10.png

Mazza's determination ended up went up by 5 attributes, so it went up from 13 to 18 after that one message, meaning that his perfectionist personality suddenly made a lot more sense to me. What a jump in attributes though, I was not expecting it.

768252925_MazzaGotSold.png.eae60f5bd5ca88fb7d6bf4414dd63a9f.png

I hate my new chairman. We're still financially insecure despite now having £2.2M in the bank. I literally made a tactic that I scored two wins on the bounce with my three midfielders in mind and he's sold one of them. I'm going to make this chairman despise me at the end of the season, I'm sure.

Edited by JLAB

KRC Gent - 2025/26 Season Review

K.R.C._Gent.png.79af759391f456e66b68975735dac489.png

103553889_Screenshot2020-12-16at17_27_23.thumb.png.0ad151ceeda7093c10a81c57433891fd.png 119624477_Screenshot2020-12-16at18_25_52.png.71cdd046a8611a9c963150c237c5a08a.png2126639852_Screenshot2020-12-16at18_24_55.thumb.png.3e7bc2f756a7a55be027d13ca7482976.png

Croky Cup - Squad - Transfers

So close to Europe! We exceeded my wildest expectations and ended up in 7th in the main season, entering the European playoffs against Antwerp, Liege & Chaleroi. We took our strong end of season form into the playoffs and 4 wins and a draw and a loss saw us top the group and play Club Brugge in the final playoff game for a spot in Europe. It proved a game too far and we got thumped 5-0 (all 11 players ended up with a fine for playing less than a 6.5!) Just after the game, I got a message saying as Gent had won the cup the extra European place would go to the league instead. After a good 30 seconds celebrating and seeing $$$$ thinking I was going into Europe I checked the table and the place had gone to Antwerp instead!! After investigation I found the extra place is given based on the final league table before the European places playoff, not after. 

Despite such a disappointing finish, it was an absolutely fantastic season and well above my expectations. We started poorly and were floating between 11-14 up until Christmas then everything clicked and we were almost unbeatable in the second half of the season. I've managed to repel a few measly bids for our players and so far still haven't lost anyone I haven't planned to. I'm not confident we can break the top four yet, but if we can start next season like we finished this one who knows.

742339906_Screenshot2020-12-16at16_47_28.thumb.png.3effe46a5bc81c1fe3521116f8575fea.png

Raul Lyaschenko

Before the start of the season our facilities all took a huge drop (apparently due to advances in technology but I think the fact we're £3m in debt also played a part), so I wasn't expecting much from this intake when compared to previous ones. It isn't a deep one, but Lyaschenko looks an excellent prospect and already not a million miles away from the first team. I kept a few other on, mainly for positive personalities.

Edited by officiallydeej

Remember my financial scenario where it was considered insecure despite having £1.9M? Well...

1532393192_InsecureFinancesat2_2M.png.669d38ecd24dd139ec759d68cb0d80fd.png

We're at £2.2M now and it's still considered to be insecure.

1104006712_ProjectedToMakeMoney.thumb.png.5106daa7e0b23f3edf408143f5075b4b.png

The fact we're still projected to be at £1.81M at the end of the season is also pretty weird too. I'm almost certain this is a bug at this point now.

1 minute ago, JLAB said:

Remember my financial scenario where it was considered insecure despite having £1.9M? Well...

The fact we're still projected to be at £1.81M at the end of the season is also pretty weird too. I'm almost certain this is a bug at this point now.

it has to be? ive never seen a positive bank balance described as insecure in FM, that cant be right?

South Shields 2027-28 Season Review

south_shields_fc_2018_-_.gif?IpTt7uOxpq3

Fixtures 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 - A defensively sound team from the very beginning was how this successful season was able to happen from beginning to end

League Two Final Table - Tranmere ran away with the table.  Only six points separated 2nd and 8th place.  We had the results go our way at the right time and we finished in 3rd place to claim the last automatic promotion slot joining Tranmere and Plymouth

League Two Playoff - Fifth place Notts County beat 6th place Fleetwood in the semis and 4th place York City in the finals to earn promotion via the playoffs.

FA Cup - A 3rd round upset of Sunderland earned us a trip to Wolves where our cup run ended at the hands of the Premiership club

Carabao Cup - Beat Fleetwood in the First Round before falling to Burton Albion in the Second Round

Checkatrade Trophy - Thrashed in the opener by Newcastle United U23s.  Won the last two matches to make it to the knockout round before getting knocked out by the Manchester City U23s.

Transfers - Lost attacking link Robbie Newton 23D to Ipswich in a record sale of 325k.  He was the only major sale for the season.

Youth Intake     Youth Intake DNA     Players to Watch: Precious John 28A     Kevin Irving 28B    Jon Smith 28C     Paul MacPherson 28D     Mark Hart 28E

Player Stats 1     Player Stats 2     Players of the Season:  GK Myles Boney     Adam Parkes 26A     Mike Neiland 23B    Jaanai Marzano 26C

xG General Performance     xG Attacking Efficiency     xG Defensive Efficiency

Best XI     Accolades     Moments to Remember

Our new stadium will be ready for the 2029-30 season

619331488_NewStadiumConstructionPlans.png.a57fbc4096c035c6d6741ad9e8da83b1.png

Hopefully it's expandable or we will have the smallest League One/Championship stadium for a long time.

2022815532_2027-28SeasonbySeason.thumb.png.74d8b82cbd59b2ec39d927e67d1b5e37.png

1 hour ago, JLAB said:

What does your 'Debt and Loans' tab / screen say?

My Gibraltar save ended after a really nasty registration bug (for all the other teams , not for me). Thinking about (posted this team name ten times already this edition) starting with Croatia Berlin. Not eligble for this challenge (i'll start from season 1 with them in the 6th german tier).

This is my new youth facts screen:

1056e8de7ad1c9c059b95b8fb6b656e8.png

Based on :

e9ecc7c20905c0d551256432acbe8cf0.png

7f141ffd1f66def38435173565b2ff92.png

Edited by OlivierL
12 hours ago, Braumiller said:

giphy.gif

image.png.81da5d46df30bd95191d4aa08e072d5e.png

For those who have not followed my save from the beginning, lets just say that TNS are DOMINANT in my save.....

I just spent way too long going through my yearly fixtures so I could see exactly how many games it took for me to finally beat them.  Here we go....

image.png.d0f2bdc8369db915785d66442f003f20.png

image.png.3251838d13f3632e3708f783da8cea72.png
(NOTE - If a cup game went to penalties, which two of them did, I counted them as draws - TNS won both penalty shoot-outs)

So we finally beat them in our 44th match!! :eek:

At least I got the goal difference back into double digits! :lol:

You know - you could have pressed "Past meetings" on the schedule list? :D

But nice win!!

Edited by KVJ92

nuneaton-borough-badge | Chorley FC

Nuneaton Borough 2027/28 Season review

Competitions

Vanarama National League North- 6th position - League table

FA Cup - lost in 4th qualifying round

FA Trophy - lost in 1st round

We started this season with 6 wins in a row, this shot us to the top of the league. Our strikers were scoring for fun and it looked like our settled back four were in control. We didn't continue to get everything our own way though and settled into a pattern of winning more than we lost. This consistency saw us hold onto fourth place in the league from about week ten to week 40. In this period I adopted the new disciplinary methods and have had excellent results. Bad losses, always come with a silver lining now. After a humiliating 6-1 loss away at Oxford, half the team were disciplined. I saw the increases in work rate and determination, but we also won the next 3 games with a combined goal difference of 9-0. We secured our first playoff action with 5 games to go, and out form faltered. We dropped to 6th place by the end of the season, but a strong 1-1 against league winners Darlington gave me some confidence. Chorley were way to good, I am honestly not sure what happened, we were not even that competitive. The score line flatters us. 

image.png.00a11630c5dd1cdeaca2fbbcd4bbefd2.png

Playing squad

A more determined and hard working bunch then ever before! We have depth in attacking positions, but are starting to look very think defensively. The last 2-3 youth intakes have been tough. I wanted to focus on my surprise player of the save, in Reuben Arrowsmith (below). He doesn't look like much, but he scores goals at this level. Whereas, his strike partner Ransome went on a long scoring dry spell, this chap just keeps going. I'll have to phase him out eventually, but for now I want to celebrate him.

image.png.bf237e4e2a7447c361549d07e9210b1d.png

Final note on the playing squad, after my new regime of discipline, I saw this message a couple of times, I'm not sure what impact this may have, but reinforces that positive things are happening.

image.png.6d012f03fa72704c4efddd9a703071fd.png

Youth Intake

Another frustrating youth intake. This is our fourth good goalkeeper to come through now, I am crying our for centre backs. One sliver lining is, that after getting through to next season, lots of league clubs and one Premier league team (Brighton), made bids for Tash Abraham (28b), so perhaps, this young lad has a bit about him.

Izale Lees (28a)

Finances, Facilities and Transfers

We are still remarkably stable financially, an away tie in the FA trophy against Bolton helped (Attendance ~8000). This is surprising given that we only have around 100 season ticket holders. We did hit a new high average attendance of 852 this season though, which is positive. I have managed to get a youth recruitment upgrade agreed, which takes up to average (or adequate). No, huge transfer news again this year.

10 hours ago, JLAB said:

How is your debt? If it's massive, then that could explain it?

ACN Siena 1904 - Club profile | Transfermarkt

ACN Siena 1904 Season 2022/23 Review

Blog Post

image.png.6a52a4867d740dea7d7295a3a5bc639f.png

We finished 5 places higher in the league and only 1 point off the playoff places in the league but its hard to be happy with that finish when early season form saw us as high as 2nd/3rd for a good month period. We went on a bad run after the turn of the year coupled with a poor youth intake which has a left a sour taste in the mouth. The only good thing is the board have agreed to further upgrade both Training & Youth Facilities (Used my A+ performance rating while top 3 to request them)

Challenge: Squad League Table Transfers

Key Players: Luca Forte Ricardo Ilari Leonardo Terigi

Youth Intake: Preview Actual

Manager: Profile Attributes