The FM21 Youth Academy Challenge

4 minutes ago, SoSolidSnake said:

Those above who are fining players, is that after having agreed a code of conduct? Will players be pissed if I start fining them outside of the established code of conduct? 

I actually started fining them during friendlies (because I'm that horrible of a person) and they didn't have an issue.

So far they have either apologized for being rubbish and accepted it, or just accepted the fines without a single word. I've seen the determination and/or the work rate go up every time a player has apologized.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@vikeologist - I just warned my first player for poor performance (he played a 6.5), and he was pissed and claimed the midfield was to blame, and I just stuck to my guns and he said he was unhappy, but left it there. Then a few days later I got this:

uE7KRMA.png

Probably unrelated, but I chose to think of it as he did some soul searching and found out he needed to step up things! :D

And I think he might be very good with the hidden attributes now. His DET is 12, he is "Professional", so a very high PRO (18+) and now have a big boost to AMB, so the holy trinity is coming together for him.

9 minutes ago, VooDooYouDo said:

Poor performances aren't captured in the Code of Conduct.

OK great, I couldn't remember, thanks! 

I'll start fining away then once we start the season! 

8 minutes ago, JLAB said:

I actually started fining them during friendlies (because I'm that horrible of a person) and they didn't have an issue.

So far they have either apologized for being rubbish and accepted it, or just accepted the fines without a single word. I've seen the determination and/or the work rate go up every time a player has apologized.

Or maybe I'll just do it in my next friendly when we're bound to lose to Borussia Mönchengladbach (yeah I just wanted to write that all out) 

edit: I know everyone was telling me it would work, but I still can't believe it worked! 3 fines given, 2 of them had determination go up, one player I only gave a warning and he had both determination and work rate with a green arrow! Maybe because he's a team leader

Edited by SoSolidSnake
6 minutes ago, SoSolidSnake said:

OK great, I couldn't remember, thanks! 

I'll start fining away then once we start the season! 

Or maybe I'll just do it in my next friendly when we're bound to lose to Borussia Mönchengladbach (yeah I just wanted to write that all out) 

I just so happen to be the performance manager at my agency, so I know it's very important to separate conduct and performance ;)

155843516_MicheleMazza.png.505cf2f4971a4959e3779dac4f823302.png

So I either gave Mazza a warning or a fine for a poor performance during training, and all of a sudden he's gone from fairly ambitious to a perfectionist. This might be the best personality change I've seen in a long time.

2 minutes ago, SoSolidSnake said:

Honestly with this revelation, I can see myself being annoyed if we play well because I'm not able to fine anyone hahaha

I call it a win-win! Either fines and attribute raises, or victory!

I See This as an Absolute Win | Know Your Meme

1917192533_pastpositions2.PNG.3c588a1b0b70b27d4391cb6d9e431937.PNG

On The Pitch - League Table
Our first season in 4 years with no Europe, so an actual semi normal preseason!  Plus our first season as a professional club!
We start off the league in fantastic form, winning 6 and drawing 2 in our first 8 games.  We then lose 3 on the bounce, before going unbeaten again until a league doubleheader with TNS on Boxing Day & New Years Eve, where we lose both (although they are slowly getting to be closer affairs!).  In the league after the split we win 6 and lose 4, to comfortably finish in 3rd, 28 points behind TNS, 15 points behind Bangor but 18 points ahead of 4th place Cefn Druids.  Safely lodged as the 3rd best team in Wales now.
In the cups it was the usual story, doing well until eventually running into TNS....
In the league cup this happened in the semi finals, where we actually took them to penalties!  This is our first non-loss to them in **redacted** games.  It truly is a ridiculous number, I'll unveil the number of games we have failed to beat them when (if!) we ever end the streak :D 
In the Welsh Cup, we made it to the final for the 3rd time in our history and lost to TNS in the final for the 3rd time....

Off The Pitch
A quieter year than previous years, but still a lot of good happening!
The board approved junior coaching and youth recruitment, and the in progress training and youth training facility upgrades completed.  After 7 years of nothing, this feels amazing :)
During the January transfer window we had news of two bids for Chris Hilton 04A from Saudi clubs.  Approx 2.8-3.2m in total and we got excited!  Then nothing, no news about any transfer, so it looks like he turned them down!
Naturally our bank balance started to get smaller, with the new higher running costs of our youth set up and the tax bills for last years big income spike (and the repayments to the CVA), but we are still in good shape (if I ignore the projection graph.....).
I usually use the day the season review items come up as my cut off point for screenshots and this write-up, but the day after we had more good news.  With only 6 months of his current Cincinnati deal remaining Chris Hilton 04A did finally move to Saudi Arabia, albeit for less money.  975k is still a HUGE amount for our club and it immediately went into another round of training & youth training facility upgrades which cost around 1.2m (and will probably be our last for the foreseeable future).

Youth Intake - screenshot
So, our first intake as a professional club and after a first set of upgrades in quite a while and wow, I hope this is the new normal!  8 tagged and quite a few have a chance to make an impact.
Josh Hallam 10A - A big tall English central defender.  Slower than I prefer, but given a year or so in the youth set-up I am hoping he might start getting minutes.
John Johns 10B - First off, best youth name so far!  A central midfielder with a more playmaker lean, which is a nice change.
Henry Clarke 10C - Decent looking right winger who should get a look in over the next couple of years.
Michael Williams 10D - A second decent looking central defender
Lukas Jedlicka 10E - The one I am most excited by.  No idea where our Czech connection comes from, but really good looking 6' 4" striker with a good personality pops up.  He will fit into my current 442 setup, but thinking of changing his role to be a targetman.  Hoping not many Welsh Premier defenders can handle a tall striker who is actually competent at other aspects of the game as well
Andre Romero 10F - An American goalkeeper.  We are well stocked here, but given his potential he is signed and will probably go out on loan to progress
Kristian Turner 10G - An attacking wing back, I will retrain into the DR role and see if he can challenge for a first team spot over the next few years
Kristian Wakeham 10H - On the surface a decent looking left back prospect, but as with what feels like every single DL youth we get, there is a downside.  Casual....

Squad Stats

Transfers

image.png.2cfc4804479a7640524eede32482fc78.png

image.thumb.png.db56ffdd9d1f38ea5a013235187765ef.png

image.thumb.png.20163c23991d3e8fca179c6f8842dcfd.png

Edited by Braumiller
forgot the end of post Excel screenshots
3 minutes ago, SoSolidSnake said:

Honestly with this revelation, I can see myself being annoyed if we play well because I'm not able to fine anyone hahaha

Genuinely, my first reaction is that I have wasted 8 seasons of playing TNS at a minimum 4 times (usually 5 or 6 as they knocked me out of the cups) and not being able to fine half the team after each of those games! :lol:

I reached the end of the first transfer window, 1st of September 2021 and this is what happened:

https://i.gyazo.com/d08cec0fe216d7a476252346f4c6291a.png

Indeed, nothing. I'm happy with that, I only have 19 senior players, of which 3 goalkeepers, and 5 youth players all of which are underage to play in the 3. Liga. 

We already played 9 games and I'm very pleased with the results

https://i.gyazo.com/6925396268972557f97c4ff642ea3b04.png

We were on a 8 game unbeaten run and lost the last match of August while really dominating that one. I'm playing cautious, really aiming at survival, but it looks like it really suits us.

This leaves us the following table:

https://i.gyazo.com/c3fa5c65a9cc742f003279978e98ef39.png

It's quite close at the top with a gap to P6 already. The press told me that 40 points are generally enough to secure safety, and we're already near the halfway point of that. Happy days!

I made some improvements personally already, gaining in a few attributes and following a coaching course for the National C license.

https://i.gyazo.com/299c55dbb3e2faef90177462f64b4c31.png

I also overhauled the backroom staff, all positions being filled except for the scouting team. I only have a Director of Football and 1 Scout. The DoF can help me with contracts and stuff like that, the scout is used to get reports about our opposition. The youth facilities are quite poor, so I don't see any decent players coming through until we can improve on that. I'm currently at:

- Below Average Youth Facilities
- Average Academy Coaching
- Fairly Basic Youth Recruitment

With the clubs we have nearby in our region, we really need to get those levels higher as they are all fishing in the same youth pond.

The game doesn't seem to find this noteworthy at all, but I do so here you go: 

image.png.eab311920cd6e7b2f2d3c982ded1af67.png

My regen Austrian CB just won the U19s Euro Championships! Austria beat Spain in the final 3-1! He only got a 6.7, so he had a very average game, but they still won!

I've put my Racing Mechelen save on hold due to the youth intake issue in not loaded leagues. I did qualify for Europe, but the fun was gone as there were only ±6000 players in the save.

I tried to start some new youth saves in Italy and Spain, but I didn't had a connection with those teams.

So I started a new youth save with a team that I have managed already in FM20. I finished the first season, and I have a good feeling with this team.

Like most of you I went to England and became the new manager of FC United.

1609011065_FCUnited.png.fbfe569a074d8e3cad56732c927d4862.png

FC United - Season 2021-2022 - Vanarama Conference North

Predicted: 18th

Final position: 13th

We had a very good first season. We were almost the complete season mid-table, and had some good results

Games 1

Games 2

Games 3

FA cup: 4th qualifying round

FA Throphy: 1th round

Youth intake: The preview promised us a good ST, and the actual intake didn't disappoint, and we got a real gem.

Kingsley Chukwu (YP1a): ST, what a player! Went immediatly to the first team, and didn't disappoint, scoring 6 goals in 6 games. I'm afraid that he won't be long with us, as a couple of Premier league teams and a couple Championship teams are already sniffing around.

Ashton Bowyer (YP1b): AML/AMC, also already in the first team. Will be a regular starter next season.

Zak Boyd (YP1c): MC

Transfers: None

Finances: Very good.

45 minutes ago, JAwtunes said:

Presume there is no restriction on skins?

Other than skins that show CA/PA or other hidden attributes, I don't think we have much restrictions.

This challenge kind of live by the general idea of "if you are unsure if something is cheating or exploiting, then it probably is and don't do it". ;) 

Edited by XaW

Some random comments on the poor performance fining.

1. Want to make clear it was VooDooYouDo that discovered this, not me.

2. Is it a feature, or a bug? I believe that you can't fine players for a performance 6.6 or over, which suggests that we're not actually exploiting anything, even if it's a youth friendly. I'm not sure of this though. Also, if I fined a player 2 weeks wages for a 6. performance, and it had a big impact, that would kind of be a bug. (I haven't done this, by the way).

3. Its effect seems to depend on the player personality.

4. Although it does improve determination and work rate, it doesn't necessarily have an impact on their general training or overall development. The player it's had the biggest impact on has actually regressed in other attributes. Also, he's unambitious, and nothing has changed in that regard, even though I've been trying to correct it through mentoring, (maybe badly, because it is a hidden attribute).

5. I'm not sure it effects any hidden attributes. I haven't seen anything in the progression reports we get that suggest something different has been going in in that regard this season. 

Lastly, and somewhat off the point, i did feel a bit bad about fining some of my U18s for the match when they went out of the U18 Cup given that it was a 2-1 defeat to man City U18s. (We are a VN South team).

Edited by vikeologist

hey guys, love this thread, brilliant idea, i can't believe it's possible!

I have a few questions - I know the first page says it, but just to be sure, if I were to start this save on FM20 I could still post in here?

And also, I take it boards etc in the game dont kick off with the whole not signing anyone for 20-30 seasons!

I just cant see how I'd survive without signing anyone. Would save a hell of a lot of money though not buying anyone/paying scouts etc! Looking at completions - all mostly in "reputable" leagues, I've fancied a save in Bulgaria for a while just for a change, but I', guessing it'd be near impossible to win champions league with a team of Bulgarian regens!

2 minutes ago, aldojags said:

hey guys, love this thread, brilliant idea, i can't believe it's possible!

I have a few questions - I know the first page says it, but just to be sure, if I were to start this save on FM20 I could still post in here?

And also, I take it boards etc in the game dont kick off with the whole not signing anyone for 20-30 seasons!

I just cant see how I'd survive without signing anyone. Would save a hell of a lot of money though not buying anyone/paying scouts etc! Looking at completions - all mostly in "reputable" leagues, I've fancied a save in Bulgaria for a while just for a change, but I', guessing it'd be near impossible to win champions league with a team of Bulgarian regens!

Hi and welcome to the thread! It is possible, just very hard and it takes a looooong time to do so, and expect to fail and just enjoy the ride. Should you happen to make it, then it's a bonus!

Sure, post FM20 in here, just make a note of it if you happen to complete it, so Darren can update the HoF correctly.

It depends, some board would probably fire you, but since all are starting from previously unplayable teams, they are often quite happy just going up the table, or indeed surviving in a higher division. I've never been fired for lack of transfers at any rate.

It's possible, but hard, and you have to expect to fail. Lots of the intakes will be poor, and you will save a lot of money for transfers and such, but at least initially the goal is to pump all that money into the facilities and coaching to make sure the players are the best they can be. Of course, playing the Premier League will make sure you never need to think about money because of the TV deal, and the same is for some of the other biggest leagues.

Winning it in Bulgaria will be very hard, indeed. I did win CL with an Hungarian team way back when, but that was WITH transfers, so I've only ever completed this in England, and I expect the biggest leagues to be the easiest if you have patience to go up the leagues and finally compete for the domestic title. At that point CL is a chance. For smaller leagues it's not as hard to be the best domestically, but even harder to push for much in Europe.

Still, it's all about the journey and you learn a lot about tactics, team building (by being creative with retraining), and the more detailed things of the game. Quite a lot of us in here have our own spreadsheets to keep track and to see what players will be good for retraining and what role they fit in that is not evident from the game. Here is a little screenshot from mine! ;)

image.thumb.png.3cd28acbd4636c78923c7f79e4547910.png

1 minute ago, XaW said:

Hi and welcome to the thread! It is possible, just very hard and it takes a looooong time to do so, and expect to fail and just enjoy the ride. Should you happen to make it, then it's a bonus!

Sure, post FM20 in here, just make a note of it if you happen to complete it, so Darren can update the HoF correctly.

It depends, some board would probably fire you, but since all are starting from previously unplayable teams, they are often quite happy just going up the table, or indeed surviving in a higher division. I've never been fired for lack of transfers at any rate.

It's possible, but hard, and you have to expect to fail. Lots of the intakes will be poor, and you will save a lot of money for transfers and such, but at least initially the goal is to pump all that money into the facilities and coaching to make sure the players are the best they can be. Of course, playing the Premier League will make sure you never need to think about money because of the TV deal, and the same is for some of the other biggest leagues.

Winning it in Bulgaria will be very hard, indeed. I did win CL with an Hungarian team way back when, but that was WITH transfers, so I've only ever completed this in England, and I expect the biggest leagues to be the easiest if you have patience to go up the leagues and finally compete for the domestic title. At that point CL is a chance. For smaller leagues it's not as hard to be the best domestically, but even harder to push for much in Europe.

Still, it's all about the journey and you learn a lot about tactics, team building (by being creative with retraining), and the more detailed things of the game. Quite a lot of us in here have our own spreadsheets to keep track and to see what players will be good for retraining and what role they fit in that is not evident from the game. Here is a little screenshot from mine! ;)

image.thumb.png.3cd28acbd4636c78923c7f79e4547910.png

Thank you! My goodness that is a lot of data! 

Yeh I may shelve this for Bulgaria and do it somewhere else then. Not sure. I have a regular save in FM20 just now, but reading your thread I really fancy trying this! I just think I'd get through seasons so much quicker as I just spend all night on my laptop looking at scout reports etc! It'd be good never having to do that!

Just now, aldojags said:

Yeh I may shelve this for Bulgaria and do it somewhere else then. Not sure. I have a regular save in FM20 just now, but reading your thread I really fancy trying this! I just think I'd get through seasons so much quicker as I just spend all night on my laptop looking at scout reports etc! It'd be good never having to do that!

Yeah, that's just the presenting sheet, the data sheet is worse!

image.thumb.png.f27d2e3b23b0d2959e4a11c72403298e.png

It's not needed for this save though, it's just for fun and small margins.

If you have a goal of completing, then I'd advise Germany, I think. Even though sub-17 players cannot play, it's still somewhere you will get in enough money to improve things (at least if you get into 2. Bundesliga) and not too many tiers to traverse. Also when you get good enough to compete for the Bundesliga title, then you should have a chance to do well in Europe.

4 minutes ago, XaW said:

If you have a goal of completing, then I'd advise Germany, I think. Even though sub-17 players cannot play, it's still somewhere you will get in enough money to improve things (at least if you get into 2. Bundesliga) and not too many tiers to traverse. Also when you get good enough to compete for the Bundesliga title, then you should have a chance to do well in Europe.

Yeh I was just thinking that - where is a league that I can get decent prize money early, and get into Europe and compete, and be sure I'll produce regens that could one day compete in Europe. What do you all do for sharing screenshots etc whats the quickest best way of doing this?

1 minute ago, aldojags said:

Yeh I was just thinking that - where is a league that I can get decent prize money early, and get into Europe and compete, and be sure I'll produce regens that could one day compete in Europe. What do you all do for sharing screenshots etc whats the quickest best way of doing this?

I use greenshot (https://getgreenshot.org/) and have linked it to my imgur account for automatic uploads. Otherwise, just print screen into paint and upload it to your preferred image hosting site.

Just now, vikeologist said:

I think that you can only fine players if they deliver a 6.5 or below.

I've adopted @VooDooYouDo's guidance. This is not necessarily the optimum, but at some point we might need to decide what is realistic, and not exploiting the game, because it does seem a real, treat them mean, keep them keen situation.

image.gif.1dbdad9170c5e51f44436734ff225947.gifimage.gif.a35a0d9af87d6bcd817f077ddca9b972.gif

For me it's
6.5 - warning

6.3-6.4 - 1 day

6.2 and below - 1 week.

I haven't done research to know what the min-max is on this, but what I've adopted seems to work effectively. I don't think of this as an exploit as it doesn't improve each and every player, I think their stats and personality have an impact, too, in how they react to warning/fining.

10 minutes ago, aldojags said:

Beware of flying from the frying pan of scout reports into the fire of spreadsheets.

1 minute ago, VooDooYouDo said:

I haven't done research to know what the min-max is on this, but what I've adopted seems to work effectively. I don't think of this as an exploit as it doesn't improve each and every player, I think their stats and personality have an impact, too, in how they react to warning/fining.

Certainly wasn't suggesting that your guidance is an exploit.

I just mean that I'm unsure what would happen if we took the mickey and fined anyone getting 6.5 2 weeks' wages.

I' sticking to your guidance, except that maybe it's not worth my giving a warning for a 6.5, when it's going to let them off the hook for the next match.

My team are just terrible.

10 minutes ago, XaW said:

Just curious about data entry -  do you go all manual or there is any way to export data from the game?

3 minutes ago, ANGL said:

Just curious about data entry -  do you go all manual or there is any way to export data from the game?

I've made a view in game that shows all attributes in the order I want. Then I press the FM-button->Print Screen (the button in the menu) and save it as a web page. Then I open the web page in Chrome and copy all the values into Google Sheets. Takes about 1 minute. (A few more to create the view in FM and the sheet itself!)

image.png.276f64e695164685ca5b1550a692c77b.png

Edited by XaW
35 minutes ago, Gbrexiton said:

At what rating and for how long do you fine your players?

For me:

• 6.5 - 1/2 week
  • 6.4 - 6.3 - 1 week
  • 6.3 and below - 2 week

Also, I criticize when they don't do well in training for older players, when it comes to young players the response is criticize their development.

I also praise young players who train or develop well.

Make sure that the person who provides player reports for you have good JPA and JPP.

spacer.png

If you want to change who provides Youth Development Information to a staff member with better JPA / JPP, do it.

EDIT: I also criticize on bad form. Consistent below 6.5 ratings in matches they get criticized.

Edited by hubwub
1 hour ago, vikeologist said:

Some random comments on the poor performance fining.

1. Want to make clear it was VooDooYouDo that discovered this, not me.

2. Is it a feature, or a bug? I believe that you can't fine players for a performance 6.6 or over, which suggests that we're not actually exploiting anything, even if it's a youth friendly. I'm not sure of this though. Also, if I fined a player 2 weeks wages for a 6. performance, and it had a big impact, that would kind of be a bug. (I haven't done this, by the way).

3. Its effect seems to depend on the player personality.

4. Although it does improve determination and work rate, it doesn't necessarily have an impact on their general training or overall development. The player it's had the biggest impact on has actually regressed in other attributes. Also, he's unambitious, and nothing has changed in that regard, even though I've been trying to correct it through mentoring, (maybe badly, because it is a hidden attribute).

5. I'm not sure it effects any hidden attributes. I haven't seen anything in the progression reports we get that suggest something different has been going in in that regard this season. 

Lastly, and somewhat off the point, i did feel a bit bad about fining some of my U18s for the match when they went out of the U18 Cup given that it was a 2-1 defeat to man City U18s. (We are a VN South team).

I've been doing poor performance fining as long as I've been playing this game. I do think it affects hidden attributes. The easiest to say that it affects professionalism and ambition in a sense. I think it helps with temperament and sportsmanship because I don't know how you could sufficiently raise that hidden attribute aside from getting it through mentoring.

I almost spilled my coffee while typing this reply. Almost a big yikes.

13 minutes ago, hubwub said:

For me:

• 6.5 - 1/2 week
  • 6.4 - 6.3 - 1 week
  • 6.3 and below - 2 week

Also, I criticize when they don't do well in training for older players, when it comes to young players the response is criticize their development.

I also praise young players who train or develop well.

Make sure that the person who provides player reports for you have good JPA and JPP.

spacer.png

If you want to change who provides Youth Development Information to a staff member with better JPA / JPP, do it.

EDIT: I also criticize on bad form. Consistent below 6.5 ratings in matches they get criticized.

The Youth Development Information is also who brings in the Intake, so more important than JPA/JPP is their personality.

Is there any rule on taking on international jobs if you're offered them? Think it'd be a cool opportunity to combine the 2 and build your club up and if you do well enough your national team would be full of regens from your club?

2 hours ago, Bartrcm said:

1609011065_FCUnited.png.fbfe569a074d8e3cad56732c927d4862.png

FC United - Season 2021-2022 - Vanarama Conference North

Predicted: 18th

Final position: 13th

We had a very good first season. We were almost the complete season mid-table, and had some good results

Games 1

Games 2

Games 3

FA cup: 4th qualifying round

FA Throphy: 1th round

Youth intake: The preview promised us a good ST, and the actual intake didn't disappoint, and we got a real gem.

Kingsley Chukwu (YP1a): ST, what a player! Went immediatly to the first team, and didn't disappoint, scoring 6 goals in 6 games. I'm afraid that he won't be long with us, as a couple of Premier league teams and a couple Championship teams are already sniffing around.

Ashton Bowyer (YP1b): AML/AMC, also already in the first team. Will be a regular starter next season.

Zak Boyd (YP1c): MC

Transfers: None

Finances: Very good.

Kingsley Chukwu is a beast. He must instantly be one of the best in the league. Good luck holding onto him!

Question for all in regards to fining players.

How important is it to have a good captain? I don't have a great captain but I would imagine that a player with a bad personality would react badly to me fining him and might start to kick off. With a good captain is it easy to calm him down/accept his fine?

I just don't want a non important player to be really upset, cant be talked around by the captain if needed, and suddenly all the players start to become pissed and everything goes downhill!!

Edited by Watson156
2 hours ago, vikeologist said:

i wonder if the regression could be because he's already reached his PA, therefore an increase in one attribute has to lead to a decrease in another? 

1 hour ago, XaW said:

I've made a view in game that shows all attributes in the order I want. Then I press the FM-button->Print Screen (the button in the menu) and save it as a web page. Then I open the web page in Chrome and copy all the values into Google Sheets. Takes about 1 minute. (A few more to create the view in FM and the sheet itself!)

image.png.276f64e695164685ca5b1550a692c77b.png

i use this for this :

95578638dc3cdb7c79758e7c703f4276.png

Edited by OlivierL
43 minutes ago, Watson156 said:

Question for all in regards to fining players.

How important is it to have a good captain? I don't have a great captain but I would imagine that a player with a bad personality would react badly to me fining him and might start to kick off. With a good captain is it easy to calm him down/accept his fine?

I just don't want a non important player to be really upset, cant be talked around by the captain if needed, and suddenly all the players start to become pissed and everything goes downhill!!

The only time someone complained was when I experimented with a 2 week fine for like a 5.6 performance.  My captain (16 leadership, resolute) got them to drop it and I haven't tried a 2 week fine again.

Holidaying in Bulgaria, no chance of a completion but wanted to do Bulgarian save for a while - was meant to go to a wedding there last year for my brother in law, but couldn't make it as my wife was pregnant and we couldn't travel!

Plus, my earliest memory of a football tournament was USA '94, Bulgaria had a great tournament, of course with Hristo Stoitchkov at the centre of it all, so I just fancy giving it a try, never done anything like this save.

Whilst Im holidaying, if I can just ask - you can do what you want for your manager profile in terms of name./nationality etc? Aslong as its sunday league with no coaching experience? I've seen people do save with the name of their favourite ever regen etc, is that cool!?