The FM21 Youth Academy Challenge

c4efe3fd98f8b1796fa509fb6fc644eb.png

2e6dfe4b64e54c1086a5701294a37ae8.png

40dc2c26e1b30bf69a954c12a04ccf88.png

a171aeb6b6db33e90f9941b8b09eca22.png

We had one hell of a sophomore slump. We were rooted to the bottom of the table for most of the season, and we got extremely lucky, catching a hot streak over the last few games, coupled by the fact that we played Venezia and Benevento during that run which allowed us to jump them on the final day. It only took conceding the most goals ever in a Serie A season and the lowest points total for a surviving team, but we did it. Hopefully this is the hardest we'll ever have to work to stay, because this was painful.

Youth Intake

75b7067ffef2c0b7200d75076ad58955.png

2faf8c2990324b53fa4ba982686fa5c8.png

Gabriele Antoniazzi 8A  -  Simone Regoli 8B  -  Giacomo Tintori 8C*

9b3c2ba277b05db4d410c001c89b3656.png

Now this is exciting. An incredibly deep intake, and all 9 of the 5* prospects could make an appearance at some point. Rech 8G has already made his debut, and the 8I keeper has already become 3rd choice and is now described as promising. Add to that our facility upgrades, and these guys are set to skyrocket.

Best XI

a164d2c69f0f2da07da7bad4605edfe5.png

Roberto Semenzato 3F*  -  Carmelo Ferrari 2F*  -  Kristian Preknicaj

debdcc0541fb91e3c6c2d6bd8904d6d6.png

image.png.91e0cceaf05fdef98ba6636e85f79cf7.png 

A couple of new players in, as the youth really begin to develop. I'm expecting to make huge gains in overall as these facilities get upgraded.

Record Breakers

e97302ed2cd4896e5d4c62351e2096cf.png

Transfers

97119923f7c9dba23f631a1c26219fad.png

As I mentioned last season, Rudy left on a free for Genoa, and he's already made an appearance for them at 19. I don't think he'll be good enough to crack the first team though, as he's wanted by relegated side Venezia and mid table Brescia.

Progress

77b5b3f84c61eb2eb79056966d32bc6a.png

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

End of Season Review

Season 2023

Íþróttafélagið Hamar

Íþróttafélagið Hamar Hveragerði – www.hamarsport.is

Season Summary

Despite going unbeaten during the league season, we didn't win the title, though we did secure promotion after winning the promotion playoffs.

Season Details

League Table - There was no repeat of last year as we finished runners up in our league, one point behind Berserkir.

League Fixtures - We were unbeaten throughout the league campaign, however too many draws cost us the league title.  We did qualify for the promotion playoffs, though.

Promotion Playoffs - We comfortably beat Árborgar over two legs to reach the playoff final, where we played Skautafélag Reykjavíkur.  Our performance in the first leg meant the second leg loss didn't matter as we secured promotion to the fourth tier.

Mjókurbikarinn - There was no cup run this year as we went out at the first time of asking, as fellow fifth tier side Hvíti riddarinn beat us at home in the first round.

Lengjubikarinn C - After winning our group on the toss of a coin, we made it all the way to the semi finals before losing away to Vængir Júpiters.

Pre Season Friendlies - Another long campaign though this year the results were much better.

Squad - Our squad is excellent for the fifth tier

Squad Dynamics - This is still excellent with good harmony amongst the squad.

Transfers In - None.

Transfers Out - None.

Youth Candidates - A disappointed intake with Sigurður Jónsson YP23A17 supposedly the stand out player, though I can't see it.

Finances - We made a small profit over the course of the season and I have invested this in improving the academy.

Key Players

Eysteinn Aron Bridde - The midfielders experience proved invaluable.

Hjalti Haraldsson YP22A1 - A good campaign from the left winger but I know he is capable of a lot more.

Birkir Guðmundsson YP22I9 - In his first season as our main striker, he was sublime.

Oskar Dagur Eyjólfsson - Playing at right back, he links up really well with Daníel Már Björnsson YP22H8.

Daníel Már Björnsson YP22H8 - The near telepathic understanding he has with Oskar Dagur Eyjólfsson is a joy to watch.

Next Season

I have no idea what to expect.  A top half finish maybe?

Personal Coaching Data

Season   Reputation              Qualifications    Att   Def   Fit   GkD   GkH   GkS   Tac   Tec   Men   WWY   Ada   Det   PlK   YoK   LoD   MaM   Mot
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start Minimal       (0.25*)   None                1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     4     1     1     1     4     1     1     1
2022     Minimal =     (0.25*) = None =              3 ↑   3 ↑   1 =   2 ↑   1 =   1 =   3 ↑   3 ↑   3 ↑   4 =   1 =   3 ↑   4 ↑   5 ↑   1 =   4 ↑   4 ↑
2023     Minimal =     (0.50*) ↑ National C ↑        6 ↑   5 ↑   1 =   3 ↑   1 =   2 ↑   4 ↑   5 ↑   5 ↑   4 =   1 =   5 ↑   5 ↑   5 =   6 ↑   6 ↑   6 ↑

Club Facilities

Season     Training Facilities  Youth Facilities  Corporate Facilities  Junior Coaching  Youth Recruitment  Club Reputation
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Start   Average              Average           Basic                 Average          Fairly basic       Local   (0.50*)
2022       Average =            Average =         Basic =               Good ↑↑          Average ↑↑         Local = (0.50*) =
2023       Average =            Average =         Basic =               Excellent ↑      Good ↑             Local = (0.50*) =

Season Record

Season     Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2022         23        16        3        4          53              24                 +29              69.57%
2023         24        14        7        3          78              28                 +50              58.33% ↓

Overall Career Record

After Season   Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage     Time At Club
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2022             23        16        3        4          53              24                 +29              69.57%             297 days
2023             47        30       10        7         131              52                 +79              63.83% ↓           668 days

Transfer Sale Record

Date               Player                    Club Sold To                 Country                   Transfer Fee
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trophy Haul

Season     Competition Won
--------------------------
2022       4. deild - Group C

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------
1 x 4. deild - Group C (2022)

Cup Competition Victories
-------------------------

Career Overview

Season     Champions League    Europa League    Europa Conference League             League                Position     Mjólkurbikarinn          Lengjubikarinn A                    Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2022              N/a               N/a                    N/a                       4. deild - Group C       1st       Second round                    N/a                          Lost in promotion playoff final.  Group stage of Lengjubikarinn C.
2023              N/a               N/a                    N/a                       4. deild - Group C       2nd ↓     First round ↓                   N/a                          Promoted via playoffs.  Semi final of Lengjubikarinn C.

Record Number of Appearances (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Appearances
---------------------------------------------------------------------
2022       Hjalti Haraldsson YP22A1                  3
2023       Hjalti Haraldsson YP22A1                 26

Record Goal Scorer (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                         Cumulative Number of Goals
--------------------------------------------------------------------
2022       Hjalti Haraldsson YP22A1                    1
           Daníel Már Björnsson YP22H8                 1
2023       Birkir Guðmundsson YP22I9                  17

Record Number of Assists (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                         Cumulative Number of Assists
----------------------------------------------------------------------
2022       Birkir Guðmundsoon YP22I9                    1
2023       Birkir Guðmundsson YP22I9                   14

Record Number of Clean Sheets (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                              Cumulative Number of Clean Sheets
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2022       No one                                               0
2023       Sigurður A. Tyrfingsson YP22D4                       1

13 minutes ago, Paulus13 said:

Hello guys, I have a quick question. The YouTuber Zealand uploaded a video with a new US-Soccer database (7-tier pyramid, regional leagues). Is this database eligible for this challenge? 

The link: 

We've traditionally not allowed custom databases here. Seeing as the US is not possible currently (due to no relegation/promotion in real life), I don't really know. @darren1983, any thoughts?

FC Amberg - Wikipedia

FC Amberg - Season 2030/31 (Season 10) Review - 3. Liga

Table | Squad | Transfers | Finances

We are professional, and playing a professional league, but holy 2nd teams, Batman! Most of the 3. liga seems to have been taken over by the 2nd teams and since they cannot get promoted, the promotion spots go much further down that usual. It also makes the league a bit unpredictable, since the quality of the 2nd teams seems to fluctuate quite a bit during the season. We started the season quite poor, but after the rough start we went on a brilliant run and climbed as high as 7th. That might seem that high, but Kaiserslautern got a playoff spot from that position! After the winter break we were quite poor and slid down the table. So in the end we finished in 12th place, and I'd have taken that before the season started. We've secured another season at this level, and with the new youngsters coming through as well as another season under the belt of the current batch should help us continue improving.

In the Bayerische Pokal we beat Bach, Fortuna Regensburg, Frohnlach, Jahn Regensburg, Unterhaching, Schalding, and finally Schweinfurt in the final to claim the trophy for the first time. After the win, I also got the message that this had qualified us for the DFB-Pokal (the German FA Cup) next season as well!

The stadium should be finished during the off season, and we should move into it before next season starts. We've started to pay the loan for the stadium, and I really hope we will start generating more money from it, otherwise we might be in big trouble financially.

Youth

P2k8ZbO.png

A much improved intake compared to the last few seasons. I think quite a few of these players will be involved next season.

1W1NsUM.png

Dennis Günther 31e is not the best or brightest, but he is good enough AND a left back! That has been a troublesome position for a while, so I'm more than happy to see him come through.

PMlco6l.png

Statistics:

Spoiler

Three new countries, and two of them are really not the usual ones. American Samoa, Kyrgyzstan, and Australia. Pick the odd one out! :D

BHZFtnH.png

Mmuacgd.png

LbXUzgF.png

OWVnUNA.png

Trophy cabinet:

Regionalliga Bayern - 2029/30
German Landesliga Bavaria/Staffel Central - 2021/22

Verbandspokal Bayern - 2030/31

T8yZsMd.png

I swear this game is absolutely ********. Again lost free promotion coz of trooling of a players which dont want to win in the end of the season...

image.png.e4784f8c5c6893abdda9fcd9d8bb39b4.png

0-2 With Last Wigry, 1-1 Last Skra, 0-0 with Śląsk playing in adventage, 1-2 with Ruch when I was wining in 90' min of game and then absolutely garbage playoffs.

Edited by Sn00gle

1 hour ago, XaW said:

We've traditionally not allowed custom databases here. Seeing as the US is not possible currently (due to no relegation/promotion in real life), I don't really know. @darren1983, any thoughts?

Before watching the video my instinct was to probably say no, having watched it now I still think no. Which is odd as it's probably the best custom database I've seen but, unlike most custom databases, this one fundamentally changes the way the game is played in not only the US but also in North America. It's way more of a fantasy database than a custom one for me so for now I'm going to say it wouldn't be suitable here. Shame though as looks a lot of fun. 

12 minutes ago, darren1983 said:

Before watching the video my instinct was to probably say no, having watched it now I still think no. Which is odd as it's probably the best custom database I've seen but, unlike most custom databases, this one fundamentally changes the way the game is played in not only the US but also in North America. It's way more of a fantasy database than a custom one for me so for now I'm going to say it wouldn't be suitable here. Shame though as looks a lot of fun. 

Yeah, I agree, I had a look at the video myself, and it looked really fun to play. But I think it would be more suitable as it's own challenge. Perhaps you can start one @Paulus13?

Hoogstraten_VV.png.f3f213acd891a4beca751819d6044cea.png

Belgium

Division 1A 

2029/30 - season 9

Season Summary

Almost a complete disaster, but in the end not too bad

I knew we'd over achieved last season finishing 9th so I was kinda expecting a little bit of a hangover in our second season in the top flight but it nearly went horribly pear shaped. We didn't start well and hovered around the relegation spots until a run of one win in 10 sent us 17th (out of 18!) with only 9 games to play. The next match was the most important of our season, against the team in 16th who were one match ahead of us. We won 3-0, leapfrogged them, and kickstared a renaissance that saw 6 victories in those final 9 games. It was nice to get our mojo back but a bit of a worry it took us so long

30leaguetabel.JPG.d97ca6af4b21e4a45833ab024730a608.JPG

Cup - out in the 7th round. What can you do?

Players

So they all underachieved really apart from our newly promoted keeper. Never a good sign though as it kinda shows up how busy he was.

30bestXI.JPG.c38de1a273739f314a801b63e647e605.JPG

Alessandro Coppini 24A finally signed a new contract. His minimum release fee has been increased to 6m as well. Clearly our best player but he could really do with some support. All this potential needs to start being reached by the rest of the side

Blondeel was first choice keeper, got injured, and Tom Lathouwers 27A got an average rating of 7.25 in 30 games as his replacement. Compare the two though and Blondeel is clearly the better keeper. So I have some decisions to make next season.

the rest was a story of underperformance really. With so much potential waiting in the wings, it's tempting to make wholesale changes after every bad result. But whenever I do try that it never seems to work out well.

Youth

Well, another promise of a golden generation and another ridiculous intake. I couldn't believe it when thisone pooped through. That's 14 four star prospects in two season now! I've never seen anything like it! I was so shocked I forgot to take a screenshot, but look at my prospect list now

30youthpreview.JPG.b3cb554a1550a47e4152634094046a17.JPG30bestprospects.JPG.4cddd045cc41f47dcae14dec6edbdde3.JPG

30leemans.JPG.6c28e74b59fcf1c2fee77cf8439a00f9.JPG

Plus I had this player poached as well. My first poached 4 star prospect!

30poachedplayer.JPG.abe765de184b458c030e1802ceec874d.JPG

Finances and Upgrades

We're losing money hand over fist again. Finished 3m in debt. I did manage to complete all my coaching badges though!

Money is going to be even more scarce in the coming years after the board announced a new stadium

It'll be nice to be back in Hoogstraten but a 11.75m loan is a pretty big weight around our necks

30newstadium.JPG.f404366a2ba7ba8212d59cddcd1350c4.JPG

Career

30careersummary.thumb.JPG.6e179c7eeb1d245ce48ca6ca9bcacbcc.JPG

3 hours ago, XaW said:

FC Amberg - Wikipedia

FC Amberg - Season 2030/31 (Season 10) Review - 3. Liga

We are professional, and playing a professional league, but holy 2nd teams, Batman! Most of the 3. liga seems to have been taken over by the 2nd teams and since they cannot get promoted, the promotion spots go much further down that usual. It also makes the league a bit unpredictable, since the quality of the 2nd teams seems to fluctuate quite a bit during the season. We started the season quite poor, but after the rough start we went on a brilliant run and climbed as high as 7th. That might seem that high, but Kaiserslautern got a playoff spot from that position! After the winter break we were quite poor and slid down the table. So in the end we finished in 12th place, and I'd have taken that before the season started. We've secured another season at this level, and with the new youngsters coming through as well as another season under the belt of the current batch should help us continue improving.

In the Bayerische Pokal we beat Bach, Fortuna Regensburg, Frohnlach, Jahn Regensburg, Unterhaching, Schalding, and finally Schweinfurt in the final to claim the trophy for the first time. After the win, I also got the message that this had qualified us for the DFB-Pokal (the German FA Cup) next season as well!

The stadium should be finished during the off season, and we should move into it before next season starts. We've started to pay the loan for the stadium, and I really hope we will start generating more money from it, otherwise we might be in big trouble financially.

Youth

P2k8ZbO.png

A much improved intake compared to the last few seasons. I think quite a few of these players will be involved next season.

1W1NsUM.png

Dennis Günther 31e is not the best or brightest, but he is good enough AND a left back! That has been a troublesome position for a while, so I'm more than happy to see him come through.

PMlco6l.png

Statistics:

Reveal hidden contents

Three new countries, and two of them are really not the usual ones. American Samoa, Kyrgyzstan, and Australia. Pick the odd one out! :D

BHZFtnH.png

Mmuacgd.png

LbXUzgF.png

OWVnUNA.png

Trophy cabinet:

Verbandspokal Bayern - 2030/31

T8yZsMd.png

Seeing this reminds me of my time managing Croatia Berlin a couple of FM's ago. After 20 seasons in the 4th tier we only lasted 1 in the 3rd due to the 2nd teams...:lol:

Spoiler

9652bc14f0c351e12de3c8a0b36a733f.png

6 minutes ago, Makoto Nakamura said:

Seeing this reminds me of my time managing Croatia Berlin a couple of FM's ago. After 20 seasons in the 4th tier we only lasted 1 in the 3rd due to the 2nd teams...:lol:

Hide contents

9652bc14f0c351e12de3c8a0b36a733f.png

Haha, it's quite amazing. Yours are even worse than mine! Imagine finishing 2 spots above relegation and getting a playoff spot in a 20 team league! :D

1 minute ago, XaW said:

Haha, it's quite amazing. Yours are even worse than mine! Imagine finishing 2 spots above relegation and getting a playoff spot in a 20 team league! :D

There were actually a few seasons where only two first team clubs finished outside the relegation zone, in scenarios like that the promotion playoff took place between the 16th placed 2. Bundesliga team and a random 7th tier side, suffice to say the 2nd tier side never lost. :lol:

Polonia Warsaw - Season 13

m583L6a.png

League

GSSk2yV.png

League Stats / Transfers / Transfers 2 / Best 11

So long time no updates. I was on holidays :). So new season of Polonia...my 5th championship (7th for Polonia). Not as easy seaosn as year before. But we ran away in last few rounds. Until round 25 it was quite close with Lech Poznan. We did have a very painfull loss of 0-3 at home against our rivals Legia this year. We lost a very imporant player in JARON, our left back who went to Watford...for 30 million EUR! I never thought anyone would pay that for him. So I lost our best back, there are no current replacemnets who even come close to his level. I guess he was better than I expected...so I started giving out better contracts with higher min fee amounts. JARON did get relagated so i'm curious if he's going to stay or move yet again. No movement other than that in first team. CEGIELKA took over first spot on LB and WOJCIECHOWSKI joined first team as rotation back.

Few of our players got a few morre caps. GROMEK our star striker who scored 31 goals in 30 league games  has now 3 caps and he scored his first goal. Our old hero HALUCH has broken teh record of most league goals in poland. He has now 200 Ekstraklasa goals in 356 games. He could have left at beginning of the year as his min fee was matched but he choose to stay. I hope he can get up to 250 goals!. My in-game son Jacques OLISADEBE has made a few caps and stands now on 7 caps! WOJTASZEK also made his debut and second cap this year. I'm surprised our star defender DABROWSKI who has offers around 20 million has yet to make his first cap.

After last year win in the cup we went again back to the curse as we lost in second round.

Sale of JARON

MbILneA.png

Champions League

TCYW1Tq.png

Yeah...we beat Bayern! Quite lucky season as we passed with only 7 points. We lost both to Liverpool, Won against BAYERN at home lost away, srew Krasnodar at hgome and won away.

In first knock out round we played REAL MADRID, with our former wonderkid..LUSIUSZ in goal (he just transferred for 47 milion). We lost 1-2 and 0-3. Really a level too high.

Season Stats

dUlMZ7O.png

5th Chapnionship for me and 3rd SuperCup. Season tickets growing very very slowly.

Affiliates

VxqdPnA.png

No changes here.

Another year...another promise of a new stadium. Let's see if if they will actually build it. 13k is really not alot.

n6Ln7c1.png

Youth

Predicted Youth intake

KKP7LJ9.png

Now this is not as bad intake as I feared. Two foreigners...and finally a Nigerian...altough born in Spain. SEVCIK looks like a really big talent.

ADENIRAN, the Spanish Nigerian...Fairly Proffesional, decent Technique and Acceleration. Lets hoep I can train him into our new back as we need one after the loss of JARON.

3oSirut.png

Best Polish regen of the year, PAZDAN. This is a bulldog kind of player. I like him already..a.ltough his misses a bit aggression.

1c9gvib.png

And the possible wonderkid...SEVCIK. Slovak youth, from same town as our affiliate. Passing already 15! I have high hopes for this kid to be the core of my midfield together with OLISADEBE for years to come.

b0FNDIq.png

KL Rovers 2020.png

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - August Stock Footage Video (100% Royalty-free)  1015790926 | Shutterstock

Starting over again, still in Malaysia but this time with the default database.

Kuala Lumpur Rovers Football Club, or simply known as the KL Rovers FC, is a Malaysian football club based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The team plays in the third-tier division in Malaysian football, the Malaysia M3 League.

Kuala Lumpur Rovers Football Club is a club founded in January 2020 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and will participated in the third-tier division in Malaysian football, the 2020 Malaysia M3 League.

4c7bea0c6120c89128ff1a6a7964f203.png

0c4d13fc4b9ff867bba600588c5b9f59.png

9fe9a9c1f94d0642909a9bd8403536b0.png

b72d429ac3c3e16e42e829f487fabd29.png

3ccd26a25d037da8a84155fab63ddb26.png

54edb2b9c1834383f47ab9aa6cfc80d5.png

fc3d1166115ff772dd1adb56810adf11.png

Key Players:

5fcbe6d565c027aabd15670cb9260d64.png

91f2de8d3dd0d4f693cdbc9b7c4ea9c8.png

7909ab12f2007e6e1cef36a773d7606f.png

b01890d47a5e509a20bdaf6d7c66c0e6.png

2022 End of Season Review

KL Rovers 2020.png

a5c9bf13f89a5db96986ec60974026ff.png

b6336bdc81f378690fd4d4ebc1589dd8.png

4ae8afdbe37763aa895bc5a89125c2e1.png

The board just wanted us to stay up.

a1f9b474b1f2c65f65f68beae4900075.png

a2a8803bf6b8d9ffec1eb27e7671f86b.png

We were solid in the league and we won the Malaysian Challenge Cup!!

2d3bbb537b24a4c09647e5570cf25397.png

cc4b80c1c75bf1a0de51d4a80fe65e31.png

2e693003944986cb508dedfd9181cd6f.png

ff1cc1b889620eb9d5f4b367c0dff321.png

a452d6ddbea3400dfd0355834391fba8.png 3ac9f99d60fdf037e97eb74a409d9cbf.png

5a3651b0f95124a076497294f47f30cc.png e0df9c18efb65de2bf3e49c043fa3caa.png 495998fa65f81c6703ac0c535a802f3b.png

e12c9fb94c28ef1867b33ae224043d1a.png

7caf57df7ef90cfea1500fcd78991b13.png

3a3d6a5f3908645ea06153547d9af306.png

Ameerul Eqhwan Mohd Fauzi

Aiman Syazwan Abdullah - Muhd Izzat Ikmal Mohd Azpawi - Afiq Ahmad Razali - Zaiful Abdul Hakim

Muhd Hafizi Mohd Shari

Muhd Akhir Bahari - Aidiel Nur Iman Nekmat

Muhd Najmuddin Samat                                   Na'im Nazmi Zainudin

Muhd Syafwan Mohd Syahlan

f65eb157f07dc8e314cc42c71d5ef9b6.png

Edited by Makoto Nakamura

ece77a51fbab4b53e5f38f0a01ac0706.jpg

Intro | S1 | S2 | S3 | S4 | S5 | S6

Rot-Weiss Essen -  Season 7 Review - 2027-2028 - Bundesliga - Qualified for Champions league.

84f4b40b38c71e7d18c9bbd73de57f4b.png
Squad | Transfers | Finances | Fixtures 1 | Fixtures 2 | Fixtures 3

Another upward trend in the competition. Until the last match we had a chance to become champions. We had to win at Wolfsburg and Hertha had to lose at home to Schalke. Meanwhile, I also had to do better than Dortmund and Bayern to finish 2nd or 3rd.  Unfortunately I lost and Hertha and Dortmund won.
Still, I finished one place higher than last season and above Bayern!  Now i give myself 4 season to win the league.. and 6 or 7 to push for CL.

abe7c4a4af2783200b27cc94e070fc1c.png

in the DFB-Pokal we reached the quarter finals but Bayern was once again to strong.

In the Europa League we finished second in our group.

8ba05b23f2c413fe64502e1a6fa5f557.png

After that we reached the quarter final after winning against Monaco and Sevilla . Barcelona finished us at Nou camp.

Our second team didn't play in any  league system and our U19 finished the A-Junioren-Bundesliga West on the 3th place

Key Players

710400f9f9e56108fb51dfac4d14b82a.png 778d8663afca81e73f25d853f6c91f99.png 0a2a8e3537a8bf1da54cc537c9006b42.png
No new faces. Golz is still our solid goalkeeper, Weber our solid veteran DC and Pronichev our main goal scorer. He finished the league as topscorer.

Academy graduate with most Appearances (This season)

099df92cefca7a9b478516a248469caa.png
Baur 23 played the most games, our main DR.

Youth Intake 2028

78efd3af834206fa3a2724be8967297c.png

b992e4245bb0f49ebe51070808170c4a.png
Average wise again a very good intake with one outstanding player ! Signed 15

0bcf40017a187a4a5b4abdc9ff2331cb.png

At last we got a good striker ! next season a good DC and i'm a happy manager.

db746b3a30882d078f4c3b32f8907656.png

Academy graduates promoted to the first team (Next Season)

5bc9ba5019df0b9aef6c4e04ccd946c7.png62aeda479363fb8610e1d3c9200cd666.png8b6d1b2adb17fbd06b61cef1df3daed3.png

Tauer 25 gets a chance in the next pre-season. Spencer 27 has a big chance of getting minutes next season as AMC and i have to promote and use Rensing 28 because i need a backup for Pronichev.

Miscellaneous

165a42f6d279a473981e25358c08ea10.png

Could be very handy, we only have 11k seats.

70a66c57d2b98fb98e9054a1a54eafd1.png

d6f798a83a1dd9308d970af24b601c5d.png

State of the arte facilities after 7 seasons , thank you board !

One new affiliate in South Korea with Pohang

Almost lost our best player Baur because of his to low release clause but he won't sign a  new contract without a release clause. At the end he stayed.

Season Facts

76516a2ea91e24254646b15adb67d61c.png

Edited by OlivierL

Miejski Klub Sportowy Odra Wodzisław Śląski – Wikipédia, a enciclopédia  livre
Odra Wodzisław - 2026/27

Squad - League - Finances - Transfers 

Again 3rd place and again lost in playoffs and again 1st round in cup little bit sad afte where I was for long time which was place for promotion. Our finances are going down unlucky in Polish 1st League there is no money almost for place in leage. I guess its less then 10k which is incorect and hope they will change it in FM22 should be around 100k euro. We sold finaly one right winger Mierzwiński 02a went to Piast which knockout me in last playoffs 205k with 50% of next. As that was our best prospect I hope for extra milion. In youth intake we got golden generation. Unlucky without true strike but some of them can be changed to it. Slovenian DC (future I will swap him) joins our club from small village Sladki Vrh with less than 700 people in. As I never get such good foreign prospect with big potential he gets tag 06a in this golden generation not like raport said. I guess hold the team and pray for best in next season. 

3iFglcz.png

47qiTyf.png

XHNs0sx.png

m5xVDN8.png

zztPt6D.png

j2SiSd6.png

Spoiler

image.png.fb206203bf49dd3d288a1ad24ea602ed.png

image.thumb.png.8981b1a059f9f88b434d63dfe5cffc06.png

Edited by Sn00gle

So I might be taking a step back from the challenge for a little bit as I get more busy with other projects. Hopefully I'll be back soon.

Edited by JLAB
Accidentally did a double post.

End of Season Review

Season 2024

Íþróttafélagið Hamar

Season Summary

A season of overachievement as we narrowly missed out on promotion.

Season Details

League Table - I would of taken third before the season began, though coming so close to another promotion is heartbreaking.

League Fixtures - As always, consistency is the key.  We won and drew games we had no right secure points from.

Mjókurbikarinn - We received a very tough draw in the second round, as we were convincingly beaten by top flight FH.

Lengjubikarinn B - Despite finishing runners up in our group, it wasn't enough to qualify for the knockout stages.

Pre Season Friendlies - Another long campaign with mostly positive results.

Squad - The depth is excellent, I just need the youngsters to develop.

Squad Dynamics - As great as you would expect.

Transfers In - None.

Transfers Out - Just the one departure, as our back up left back left for pastures new.

Youth Candidates - A fabulous intake with left back Kristinn Valtýsson YP24K43 immediately becoming one of the best players at the club.

Finances - We are in the black...but only just.

Key Players

Eysteinn Aron Bridde - The midfielder was one of our most consistent performers.

Hjalti Haraldsson YP22A1 - Struggling at times, the left winger is capable of a lot more.

Birkir Guðmundsson YP22I9 - Another excellent season from the striker.

Sigurður A. Tyrfingsson YP22D4 - In his first campaign as our number one, the goalkeeper was very reliable.

Atli Þór Jónasson - Experienced central midfielder despite still being only twenty two years of age.

Next Season

There is no reason why we cannot challenge for promotion again.

Personal Coaching Data

Season   Reputation              Qualifications    Att   Def   Fit   GkD   GkH   GkS   Tac   Tec   Men   WWY   Ada   Det   PlK   YoK   LoD   MaM   Mot
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start Minimal       (0.25*)   None                1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     4     1     1     1     4     1     1     1
2022     Minimal =     (0.25*) = None =              3 ↑   3 ↑   1 =   2 ↑   1 =   1 =   3 ↑   3 ↑   3 ↑   4 =   1 =   3 ↑   4 ↑   5 ↑   1 =   4 ↑   4 ↑
2023     Minimal =     (0.50*) ↑ National C ↑        6 ↑   5 ↑   1 =   3 ↑   1 =   2 ↑   4 ↑   5 ↑   5 ↑   4 =   1 =   5 ↑   5 ↑   5 =   6 ↑   6 ↑   6 ↑
2024     Minimal =     (0.75*) ↑ National B ↑        7 ↑   7 ↑   2 ↑   3 =   1 =   2 =   6 ↑   7 ↑   7 ↑   4 =   1 =   6 ↑   6 ↑   6 ↑  10 ↑   7 ↑   7 ↑

Club Facilities

Season     Training Facilities  Youth Facilities  Corporate Facilities  Junior Coaching  Youth Recruitment  Club Reputation
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Start   Average              Average           Basic                 Average          Fairly basic       Local   (0.50*)
2022       Average =            Average =         Basic =               Good ↑↑          Average ↑↑         Local = (0.50*) =
2023       Average =            Average =         Basic =               Excellent ↑      Good ↑             Local = (0.50*) =
2024       Average =            Average =         Basic =               Exceptional ↑    Excellent ↑        Local = (0.50*) =

Season Record

Season     Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2022         23        16        3        4          53              24                 +29              69.57%
2023         24        14        7        3          78              28                 +50              58.33% ↓
2024         28        14        8        6          54              35                 +19              50.00% ↓

Overall Career Record

After Season   Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage     Time At Club
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2022             23        16        3        4          53              24                 +29              69.57%             297 days
2023             47        30       10        7         131              52                 +79              63.83% ↓           668 days
2024             75        44       18       13         185              87                 +98              58.67% ↓         1,045 days

Transfer Sale Record

Date               Player                    Club Sold To                 Country                   Transfer Fee
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trophy Haul

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------

Career Overview

Season     Champions League    Europa League    Europa Conference League             League                Position     Mjólkurbikarinn          Lengjubikarinn A                    Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2022              N/a               N/a                    N/a                       4. deild - Group C       1st       Second round                    N/a                          Lost in promotion playoff final.  Group stage of Lengjubikarinn C.
2023              N/a               N/a                    N/a                       4. deild - Group C       2nd ↓     First round ↓                   N/a                          Promoted via playoffs.  Semi final of Lengjubikarinn C.
2024              N/a               N/a                    N/a                       3. deild                 3rd ↑     Second round ↑                  N/a                          Narrowly missed out on promotion.  Group stage of Lengjubikarinn B.

2024       Birkir Guðmundsson YP22I9                51
           Hjalti Haraldsson YP22A1                 51

2024       Birkir Guðmundsson YP22I9                  34

2024       Birkir Guðmundsson YP22I9                   17

Season     Player                              Cumulative Number of Clean Sheets
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2024       Sigurður A. Tyrfingsson YP22D4                      10

Edited by DazRTaylor

On 14/09/2021 at 21:25, toshimitzou1 said:

Youth Academy Challenge Complete!!!

I can't believe I missed your updates! You'd just drawn Dortmund in the semis when I saw your post, I was looking forward to seeing the result! Didn't realise they were being edited and updated in the post! 

Congratulations on completing the challenge, I've enjoyed following your journey, particularly over how forensic you were regarding tactics, because that's something I'm really not!

3 minutes ago, libbyshuss said:

I can't believe I missed your updates! You'd just drawn Dortmund in the semis when I saw your post, I was looking forward to seeing the result! Didn't realise they were being edited and updated in the post! 

Congratulations on completing the challenge, I've enjoyed following your journey, particularly over how forensic you were regarding tactics, because that's something I'm really not!

I missed it also

17 minutes ago, libbyshuss said:

Didn't realise they were being edited and updated in the post! 

That Dortmund game was epic, although watching games on comprehensive highlights at the end of the season is always nerve racking.  I've really enjoyed the challenge and I have really found my spark for the game. Finding tactics to suit players, rather than the other way around has been a real joy.

It is a little bittersweet, fort he first time I was using a tactic with a Trequarista and I only used it for one year before success came.

Your posts have also been engaging and I might well take on another Youth Academy Challenge before jumping into the new release.

1 hour ago, libbyshuss said:

@toshimitzou1 also missed it, massive congrats! A 90th minute equaliser and then winning on penalties, absolutely epic!

Kuala Lumpur Rovers F.C. - Wikipedia

2023 End of Season Review

cb7d93b1a2517c53930653170fc28a3a.png

Fixtures

f6bc78631263dfcccd8bdff24b4a4797.png

Everything clicked this season and we're promoted as champions!! :D 

aef87d6336d7eabdbfaea8f53d5f0b69.png

098d659042b1b1de22779d1cc633bae0.png

f77a6f20d0f0e357bfe19ef229dc54b8.png bac209888187081d7b66a69c2c00c65d.png

082be3dc8a77d99f5edd2345acbf4e5b.png 01db4384797c3e12d758ab698f9efb62.png

c29467dc5957490501672ea83dd1275c.png

cece2fd649680b727ebf3861f7caf952.png

d5ef4d1bef5dc6a5998265182205a361.png

Overall Best XI

d02ab80dc0b84c319b22c3cbbfc4b56d.png

2023 Best XI

4c2336aafde6edcb4d9940a36e7790ec.png

Ameerul Eqhwan Mohd Fauzi

Isman Naib (YP1n) - Muhd Izzat Ikmal Mohd Azpawi - Mohs Faizal Zainol (YP1g) - Zaiful Abdul Hakim

Muhd Hafizi Mohd Shari

Muhd Akhir Bahari - Aidiel Nur Iman Nekmat

Muhd Najmuddin Samat                                   Na'im Nazmi Zainudin

Muhd Syafwan Mohd Syahlan

66619f45bdfd95df15d411d920162ba9.png

Poole Town 2021 / 2022

image.png.f0c89798c4609a53fc035c4be944a7c6.png

Summary

My first season was, on the pitch, much more sucessful than anyone would have expected. We were flirting with the play - offs for the whole season, and could have made it until the last day should results have gone our way. Given that we were expected to finish 24th,  Our 14 - man squad held on valiantly. I even managed to win manager of the season!

image.png.786c7db7b823df662a8b978a4bed0afd.png

image.png.025a587dc51d9ef7134e29cce465d990.png

However, off the pitch, things are not quite as rosy. we have a £1.2 million loan to pay for a new stadium - as our current one is far off the standard required for the National League South. We pay £10k a month for the next 10 years, but thankfully our balance is not negative yet.

Youth Intake

image.png.00339e93e8fa8b8ad769f4f3a235df48.png

image.png.969270cb7178e2991694d0602ea25e89.png

image.png.bbc2b6831eadefdb16e8c91fd177d05c.png

image.png.f1bb18e996bf58b180647b4146f1af4a.png

image.png.32d64010f64204efe928552509fbb43c.png

These three will be in and around the first teqam from the get go.

Transfers

End

Season

Divison

Place

G.D.

PTS

ATT

FA Cup

FA Trophy

League Cup

JPT

Europe

TF

YF

JC

YR

Balance

Debt

Notes

Poor

Poor

Basic

Limited

£79,440

-£1,190,333

Debt due to new stadium in 2023?

2021/22

8 (24)

3rd QR

2nd R

N/A

N/A

N/A

Poor

Poor

Fairly Basic

Basic

£20,458

-£1,123,388

Got the improvements days before intake

Season

Record Apps

Record Gls

Record Asst

2021/22

Jake Lea 21c & Kareem Linton 21b

Kareem Linton 21b

Edited by 6499red

4 hours ago, dkouv said:

@toshimitzou1 also missed it, massive congrats! A 90th minute equaliser and then winning on penalties, absolutely epic!

The equaliser was textbook. Brought on a substitute whom I had previously noted always had positive body language in pressure situations. Boom, goal.

My players are legends. I would really like to see if the TQ as a spearhead would continue to work with an increased reputation.

If the moderator allows and it does not annoy those still attempting the challenge, I may continue to play this save and post whilst adhering to the rules of the challenge.

74f250b1.png

An awful season, I took my eye off the ball and it nearly all came to an end after 18 seasons.

A lot of the old guard from Intakes 1-5 were moved on at the start of the season and it was a bit of a struggle with some of the 6-17 intakes taking the club forward.

275886942_AtlticoCP_Competitions.thumb.png.399312e7e1f651294c98ee87824896ed.png

785536650_AtlticoCP_Overview.thumb.png.2929040f573e2e7999031d421339b0ac.png

1755315437_AtlticoCP_BestEleven.thumb.png.cf7eb979bc06c5431e7f3810b743debc.png

Top Overall Increases Since the Start

dd86e7915447b330e8b16a20af759a7a.png

Overall Best Players

514259367f3c45e0e88429103370364b.png

Biggest Improvements in Ratings

60ae8e2d94b427c83fc836ea4af8860b.png

End of Season Review

Season 2025

Íþróttafélagið Hamar

Season Summary

A first cup competition win does not disguise what was a disappointing season.  We struggled throughout the season in the league and finished in a lowly eighth place.

Season Details

League Table - A very poor season overall as we were closer to relegation than we were promotion.

League Fixtures - We lost out first three games and never really recovered.

Mjókurbikarinn - After knocking out second tier Grótta on penalties, top flight Valur proved too string in the third round.

Lengjubikarinn B - Having surprisingly winning our group, we actually went on to win the competition, securing our first ever cup.

Pre Season Friendlies - A much tougher campaign should have given me ample warning of the season to come.

Squad - Two superb intakes in a row has meant we have quality all over the pitch.

Squad Dynamics - Still very good though has dipped somewhat from last season.

Transfers In - None.

Transfers Out - Unfortunately, five players refused to sign new deals and left on free transfers.  Three of them were key players.

Youth Candidates - Another fantastic intake with left sided midfielder Atli Gíslason YP25A49 looking like he could be amazing.

Finances - We have finally slipped into the red.

Key Players

Eysteinn Aron Bridde - Another terrific season from the midfielder.

Sigurður A. Tyrfingsson YP22D4 - Not the best season from our goalkeeper.

Atli Þór Jónasson - The midfielder is showing signs of decline.

Halldor Ólafsson YP22E5 - The central defender has really stepped up his game.

Gunnar Már Baldursson YP24B34 - A sensational season from the striker in his first season as a first choice player.

Next Season

We need to get back into the top three and challenge for promotion.

Personal Coaching Data

2024     Minimal =     (0.75*) ↑ National B ↑        7 ↑   7 ↑   2 ↑   3 =   1 =   2 =   6 ↑   7 ↑   7 ↑   4 =   1 =   6 ↑   6 ↑   6 ↑  10 ↑   7 ↑   7 ↑
2025     Minimal =     (0.75*) = National B =        7 =   7 =   2 =   3 =   1 =   2 =   7 ↑   7 =   7 =   4 =   1 =   7 ↑   7 ↑   7 ↑  10 =   8 ↑   8 ↑

Club Facilities

2024       Average =            Average =         Basic =               Exceptional ↑    Excellent ↑        Local = (0.50*) =
2025       Average =            Average =         Basic =               Exceptional ↑    Exceptional ↑      Local = (0.50*) =

Season Record

2024         28        14        8        6          54              35                 +19              50.00% ↓
2025         31        16        3       12          55              45                 +10              51.61% ↑

Overall Career Record

2024             75        44       18       13         185              87                 +98              58.67% ↓         1,045 days
2025            106        60       21       25         240             132                +108              56.60% ↓         1,409 days

Transfer Sale Record

Trophy Haul

2025       Lengjubikarinn B

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------

1 x Lengjubikarinn B (2025)

Career Overview

2024              N/a               N/a                    N/a                       3. deild                 3rd ↑     Second round ↑                  N/a                          Narrowly missed out on promotion.  Group stage of Lengjubikarinn B.
2025              N/a               N/a                    N/a                       3. deild                 8th ↓     Third round ↑                   N/a                          Underperforming season.  Lengjubikarinn B winners.

2024       Birkir Guðmundsson YP22I9                51
           Hjalti Haraldsson YP22A1                 51
2025       Daníel Már Björnsson YP22H8              75

2024       Birkir Guðmundsson YP22I9                  34
2025       Birkir Guðmundsson YP22I9                  37

2024       Birkir Guðmundsson YP22I9                   17
2025       Birkir Guðmundsson YP22I9                   18

2024       Sigurður A. Tyrfingsson YP22D4                      10
2025       Sigurður A. Tyrfingsson YP22D4                      18

Edited by DazRTaylor

Zhejiang_Yiteng_FC_logo.png

Shaoxing Keqiao

Season 8

Squad | Transfers | Finances

League: Our best season to date, Mid-Table exactly. Some promising form seen us in and out of the Champions League places but we just couldn't keep up with the pack as our form dropped off. Only 11 points from top, if could turn some of the draws into wins we could be in with a shout for top spots.

EeFViS3.png

Cup: Not much to talk about here, went out in our 2nd game as we was beaten convincingly. 

XSV1Sb7.png

Youth Intake:

Some good prospects once again, really happy for Xu Jun (GK) as he is on par - if not better than with my current GK.

mtBuQBR.png

mpEqX75.png

Summary

A really good season for the team but individually, some of our lowest statistics to date. We got the Youth Facilities maxed and Recruitment improved, so hopeful for a slightly improved intake next year(Fingers Crossed). Had two approaches this year from other clubs, first Newcastle followed by Eibar. Also had to cash in on Shihao 05a for 5m but did negotiate 25% of the next transfer fee.

lxk95zP.png

Spoiler

pv4a7WA.png

so43Gvj.png

I'm planning to try this challenge when the new FM is out, just have one question. 

I want to play in Croatia, but they only have two divisions. If I activate the third one in editor and start there, that doesn't disqualify me, right? I'd just activate the league for a harder challenge, wouldn't change anything else. 

Thanks and see you in the near future :)

FC Amberg - Wikipedia

FC Amberg - Season 2031/32 (Season 11) Review - 3. Liga

This was a really strange and at times frustrating season, but it ended in a very unexpected glory! We started quite badly, and we struggled for a while to get wins, but at the same time, we were a bit unlucky and the xG pointed often to an undeserved defeat. Going into the winter break we were looking more like relegation contenders rather than playoffs, but when we returned we really had a good finish to the season. In the last 12 games of the season we won 11 and drew once. Going in to the final few games I hoped we could perhaps get the playoff spot since it looked possible, so when we were confirmed to get promoted after the final game, I was quite surprised. As it turns out Hallescher had a nightmare of an end to the season and had tripped enough for us to take their 6th place and go up. The top is littered with 2nd teams as usual though, and looking at the past winners, only 2nd teams have won it since 2021! I'm not sure how well we will fare in the 2nd tier, but it should give us some financial gains at the very least.

In the Bayerische Pokal we beat Hallbergmoos, Vach, Cham, Illertissen, Jahn Regensburg, Bayeruth, and Burghausen to retain the trophy! 

In the DFB-Pokal we beat our parent team Greuther Fürth before we also beat Hansa Rostock, two teams far above our level. Our run came to a stop against Heidenheim in the Eight final though.

The DFB-Pokal run made us a lot of money this season, but so far the board have rejected any investments into the club citing "financial situation". While I kind of agree because of our debt, we are still making money, so I had hoped they were not as prudent as they are. Perhaps next season though.

Youth

al6VToJ.png

Another batch of talented players, very happy with this one.

UH6b9M0.png

Tobias Kahlert 32d looks like a very nice striker, but he needs a bit of work on his speed.

n0B1RPP.png

Statistics:

Spoiler

No new countries this time, but a few more cities added at least.

iJNGeS8.png

Mmuacgd.png

8i6N6Xm.png

vE7FwYC.png

og9ELzn.png

Trophy cabinet:

Verbandspokal Bayern - 2030/31, 2031/32

0AUYiaR.png

21 minutes ago, nestorZ said:

I'm planning to try this challenge when the new FM is out, just have one question. 

I want to play in Croatia, but they only have two divisions. If I activate the third one in editor and start there, that doesn't disqualify me, right? I'd just activate the league for a harder challenge, wouldn't change anything else. 

Thanks and see you in the near future :)

As long as you take over a newly promoted team into that division after holidaying for a season, then it's fine.

Hoogstraten_VV.png.b9cbc7d7bcb02d525d71055e356f2d9c.png

Belgium

Division 1A

2030/31 (season 10)

Season Summary

A really good season for us that kind of took me a little by surprise.

League - as we seem to do quite often, we start the season in similar form to how we ended the previous one. This time, after winning 6 of our last 9 league games, we started by winning our first 5 games of the season and sitting second in the table. We couldn't quite keep up that form and instead settled into a weird pattern where two defeats were followed by two victories, which sort of us kept us in and around the top four. We kept our worst run until the end of the season, going five games without a win until there were only wo games to play. We won those and finished in our highest ever position of 6th and qualifying for the Europena play off championship. Yay!

31leaguetable.JPG.a9248cbd238fa5a5d0cf01a94a283ae4.JPG

One of my favourite thing about Belgium is these mad play-off leagues they have at the end of the season. So, all teams placed 1-4 go into the championship group while 5-8 go into the play-off group for European spots. We get our points halved and have to play each other twice, so it adds another 6 games to the calendar. It's a bit mad but I really like it!

So we were with Genk, Gent and Sint-Trueden, all good sides capable of beating us. But we played pretty well, winning 3 and drawing 1 which I was really pleased with. it meant we finished second in the group and although Genk got Europa League football, we still got Europa Conference League football. I mean, it's rubbish, but it's Europe so it counts as a win in my book!

31playoffleague.JPG.1d69746a640caa38b9e9f2c4d75a3d8b.JPG

Cup - beaten on penalties by a lower league team at the first available opportunity. Honestly, I suck at cups! I'm not sure why, I tend to play my usual first team.

Players

So, a really interesting season that leaves me with a huge dilemma. Since I maxxed out youth recruitment two seasons ago my intakes have been ridiculously good. So much so that I've now got at least 6 16/17 year olds that are easily as good, if not better than their older first team counterparts. Three of them have already become first team mainstays while another is probably going to force me to change formation next season

31bestXI.JPG.fd5f62198ad1e094fa84f775c57ae0c9.JPG

Alessandro Coppini 24A - What a season fro the lad. Our most valued player at £5m and with 28 goals in 34 starts he's starting to live up to the hype. And yet, he's not the best striker at the club apparently.....

Jef Leemans 30A - I kept getting messages about him throughout the season, each one extolling how much he'd improved. From good Div b striker to good div A striker in the space of a few months. His improvement was ridiculous. Eventually Coppini got injured so I threw him in the first team. He scored 7 goals in 6 starts. He was ridiculous. And he's now rated better than Coppini and is still only 16 years old. My very own little Wayne Rooney!

Valued at 250k after 6 starts, already 4 star rated, amazing determination and work rate, fantastic physicals for a 16 year old. He's a dream. But Coppini scored 28 in 34, so I might have to go 4-3-3 narrow next season to fit them both in. 

31jeffleemans30A.JPG.18b6210bb07fbe191877239502b8a5ca.JPG

Jeff Leemans 29E - So in two seasons running the best prospect has been called Jef Leemans! this one is a centre back and was rated as the best in the club at the seasons start. Turns out my backroom staff were right, he's a stalwart. Only 17 but an absolute rock at centre back

Hubert Lefevre 29A  - I love a good wing back and this guy is the real deal. He can play attacking, defending, automatic depending on the game and is equally at home. Again, only 17 , but head and shoulders above every other full back at the club

Mirco Coco 29C - what a name! another 17 year old, another striker but one that can also play left wing. Put in some impressive performances and is another reason why I'm thinking of going 433. A Coppini, Coco, Leemans front three is quite an exciting prospect

31marcokirko29C.JPG.89c121792b9021a6b656eb69f8970f54.JPG

Youth

Well, there was no way I could match the last two years intake was there? Well, not quite, but it was still a good one!

31youthpreview.JPG.ef4d9597561e3ad9b6e54a3cf90801ee.JPG

31youthintake.JPG.e7d2da0f7d64f62a1f8d68fe323128b1.JPG

31bestprospects.JPG.2867b8fdf9dc7fa204f8f3c6502a906e.JPG

looking at those prospects, the future is looking really really bright. Exceptional youth recruitment is the best!

Oh, and the four star youth poached from me has come through at AZ in Holland. he looks an absolute beast!

31redzepi.JPG.cd35cddd4c28752586353ec2773f83d6.JPG

Finances and Upgrades

eep. I'm so in debt now that it's not worth me cashing in on players like Coppini because the money would just get swallowed by the debt and i'd never be able to get any upgrades. We're losing so much money..... finished 6m in the red depsite the board helping with upkeep now and then. I'm just staying under the wage limit but it's pushed extremely close. A bit of money from a European run would be enormously helpful at this stage.

Career

31careerprogress.thumb.JPG.38f27b5ad8066cd3782b49f710849e1b.JPG

Edited by libbyshuss