The FM21 Youth Academy Challenge

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, toshimitzou1 said:

Sometimes that can be a case of your coach reports not accurately assessing potential. I find if a regen asks for extortionate amounts then more often than not they have more potential than initially is shown by the coach reports. I wouldn't be surprised if he was indeed a, '

, next time his negotiations are up. I hope so anyway.

It's a possibility. My HoYD is a Model Citizen, but doesn't have much else going for him, including his JPA/PP.

However 36b is not the first regen to do this.

6 years ago 

Paul Humphreys 30b has a high opinion of himself based on his salary demands, so let’s see if he can back that up.

4 years later

Paul Humphreys 30b is a striker who backed up his crazy salary demands by scoring for fun in the youth teams, but has never produced the goods when handed a few chances in the first team. Last season I sent him on loan to League 2 Oldham, and he scored only 12 goals in 43 starts, and has probably been overtaken by a younger and better 4th string striker. Still has more than 2 years left on his contract though, so I might send him on loan again next season and see if he does any better.

2 years later, I think he's gone. Maybe he's still with us. There was somebody i saw scrubbing the toilets last week. Assumed it was the cleaner, but it might have been Humphreys. 

Ok, I've checked. He's on loan at a L2 club and has 6 goals in 33 appearances, (though only 8 starts), and my AssMan who does have good JPA/PP thinks he's mediocre. That doesn't prove anything. He didn't get many chances with us. 

But I will keep an eye on my 36b because of what you said. I did mention him in my intake report. Fast, but tiny and stupid.

270px-Steaua_Bucure%C8%99ti.svg.png

CSA Steaua Buceresti - Season 2

Table1 -- Table2 -- Transfers -- Squad

Season Update

If our pre-season odds of 1000-1 were anything to go by, we were very much unfancied this season, the squad the team who had gotten us promoted with one youth player in Gigel Birsan 1 providing back up.

We started really well, though being honest we also started incredibly lucky, so many games we were battered yet still managed to escape with a point or 3 was sure to catch up with us eventually. And so it did, after the winter break our form was terrible as we slid from battling for 3rd to starting to look over our shoulders for relegation.

Thankfully, after the league split for the relegation group we did start picking up again and ultimately survived, though I had also started utilising a new formation which brought Gigel Birsan 1 into regular contention, and he’ll likely be a regular starter next season for us. In the cup we weren’t great and we knocked out in the first round to lower league opposition.

559f8b11e65f38f9703c9d0547ba1b6d.png

Youth

1005646672_YouthPreview.PNG.eb1eb21832b7bb9dd382404ab8cd2979.PNG

We were promised a golden generation again, though according to the preview, no good wide players.

563635083_CSASteauaBucureti_YouthCandidates-2.thumb.png.ea4602795e97e2b8982636e384227c2d.png

A very good looking intake for us this season with a lot of players showing promise. Interestingly, conversely to what was mentioned by the preview, a lot of the promise is shown in wide players. Unfortunately, we don't have the tallest of intakes with only 2 players taller than 6ft.

Patru Oreviceanu 2 looks to be the pick of the bunch as an attacking midfielder, but I think I’m going to utilise him as a box to box midfielder, probably from the offset of next season. He did feature in a couple of games after we’d secured our survival and became the first of our youth intake to score a goal.

image.png.7531c78cf8c073eb54c0b5207bf8d02a.png

General Overview

I’ve managed to attain my National A license, but the board won’t approve any further courses as they feel I’ll leave them if I get better qualifications. We managed to persuade them to give us a couple of infrastructure upgrades but we’re still not great.

Next season the aim is to probably achieve much the same as we did this year. A lot of our good players are quite old, so hopefully I’ll be able to bed in a few of the new youth to cover for the old guards decline.

Story So Far

image.thumb.png.8dec64a2b9ce00bdac348d32f7ffd4c7.pngimage.thumb.png.d0c7c8e85ba6f3e0237ed6bef04b8451.png

Edited by _JHTB_

image.png.609ce347972a438ba1146f5cbcac32bd.png

ACN Siena 1904 – Season 24 - 2044/45 Season Review

1213517783_FinalLeagueTable.png.d421b258e5d569b20a5623164ede13bc.png

So in the end we ended up finishing in 8th place, a return to the top half of the season, but we really should have been securing European football. We lost four of the last five games and started the last day of the season in 6th place. I was really disappointed with the side after we had blown a great chance to get into Europe, but at least we will be in the 1st round of the Coppa Italia straight away this season.

1859134901_ResultsJanuary-May.png.198c5f2d94e3679cf647736b8958a3f9.png

After going a further two months unbeaten, we started to slip up after a shock 4-0 defeat against Sampdoria and from there on in things didn't go so well. We lost games that we really shouldn't be losing, like the matches against Frosinone and Genoa, and ultimately the end of season run of form cost us a chance of getting European football.

1434198564_Boardplantobuildanewstadium.png.671eacf3bfdda8838aaed7faf36e5551.png

In other news, we're finally getting a new stadium which is looking like it will be potentially 27,700 seats big. I don't expect us to be getting the stadium named after me, but it could be named after one of my academy players like Jack Oliver, who scored 228 times during his time before we moved him on to Belgium.

1051031541_SeasonStats.png.8118a23558787f9f7970fd8e18ffe076.png

1984643122_PartnershipwithStabkconfirmed.png.6395515ee6f1cac29f6fa0f393804a81.png

In other news, going into the new season, we have a new affiliate in the form of Norwegian side Stabæk.

1946166411_AffiliatelinkwithStabk.png.8966e38e26f930ee7e8bdb07734bb917.png

The deal will allow us to potentially get youth intakes from their academy.

1941432502_StabkFacilities.png.a34f01bb7318685eb59fb57154821002.png

That is exciting since their academy might be pretty good.

image.png.d5417eba03daac7bfcad234afd5bbd2d.png

Half Way Through - Half Way There!  

League

Currently sitting in the playoff spots.  Out of the 7 losses, only Southend is above me :mad:  Losing to the Clubs directly below me is a real pain in the backside.  

image.thumb.png.14ab13f7c018d639e413d27ec20fa705.png

Youth Preview

Could we finally have that striker I am looking for?

image.png.026395c6c81057d555dc23bd550161c2.png

2 hours ago, ATW said:

Half Way Through - Half Way There!  

League

Currently sitting in the playoff spots.  Out of the 7 losses, only Southend is above me :mad:  Losing to the Clubs directly below me is a real pain in the backside.  

image.thumb.png.14ab13f7c018d639e413d27ec20fa705.png

Youth Preview

Could we finally have that striker I am looking for?

image.png.026395c6c81057d555dc23bd550161c2.png

Looks too much yellow too be much good. Maybe wrong.

xerez.png.9cc37186f1fbe9e4a8e8e5b32224b2af.png

Xerez – Season 4 (2024/25)

I made the mistake (or genius move) of bringing my laptop on holiday, so here comes another update.

Segunda Division B Grupo IV Like last year, we started well and were on the edges of the playoff spots when the usual mid-season slump hit. But this time we turned things round pretty quickly, and a crucial January/February period saw us pick up points against most of our playoff rivals and move into 4th, just outside the playoffs. A strong finish made sure we finished a comfortable 3rd, and qualified for the playoffs for the first time.

spacer.png

The only team I really wanted to avoid in playoffs were Betis Deportivo who absolutely had our number all season, and in the first round we got L’Hospitalitet, a team much stronger than us on paper but I felt we had a chance. It was a very dramatic match, with us going up 2-0 up against 10 men in the home leg, and them scoring an away goal and missing a great chance to equalise at the death. The away leg saw them get a 2-0 lead, us peg them back to 2-1 and even on aggregate, them score to go 3-1 up, and our sub Toni Sales 02h scoring a 92nd minute goal which sent us through to the final on away goals.

We were one of only two non-B teams in the playoff final, and faced Real Sporting B, another tough but maybe potentially winnable tie. We ground out a 1-0 win at home, but they completely turned us over 3-0 in the second leg, so it wasn’t to be. Well deserved in the end, but a bit annoying to lose out after getting this close.

spacer.png

Cups: We managed to win Copa Federacion - a cup for Segunda B teams - while mostly playing our reserve team, which brought us a nice 80k of prize money.

Players: We look pretty good upfront, with Miquel 01d and Sales 01f now rated as good players for the division, and Lucas Correa signed a contract extension and had a very good year at centre back - but we have absolutely zero decent centre back regens so the future of our defence looks a bit worrying.

spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png

Youth intake: No depth, no PA and very little CA (given that 4.5* means a good player for our current division), so pretty rubbish all around; I think that fairly basic youth coaching is really hurting us but the board won’t upgrade it. Still, if the goalkeeper Juan Gabriel Ramirez 04b turns out half-decent he’ll be an upgrade on our current no. 1.

spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png

Facilities: somehow managed another recruitment upgrade, not that I’m seeing any results of this in the intakes.

Transfers: nothing of note

Season    |  League             | Pos. |     Europe     |   Best player                 |  Notes
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22   | Segunda B Grupo IV  |  4   |     n/a        |  Lolo Garrido (AMC)           |
2022/23   | Segunda B Grupo IV  |  11  |     n/a        |  Miquel 01d (AMC)             |
2023/24   | Segunda B Grupo IV  |  5   |     n/a        |  Lolo Garrido (AMC)           |
2024/25   | Segunda B Grupo IV  |  3   |     n/a        |  Lucas Correa (DC)            | Lost in playoff final

Facilities
----------
Season    |  Coaching     |  Recruitment      | Training Fac.  | Youth Fac.    |  Stadium
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22   |  Fairly basic |  Fairly basic     | Adequate       |  Adequate     |  800
2022/23   |  Fairly basic |  Fairly basic     | Adequate       |  Adequate     |  800
2023/24   |  Fairly basic |  Adequate         | Adequate       |  Adequate     |  800
2024/25   |  Fairly basic |  Average          | Adequate       |  Adequate     |  800

Polonia Warsaw - Season 12

QxDNQiY.png

League

hbEfvzP.png

League Stats / Transfers / Transfers 2 / Best 11

Domination has started. Three trophies! League, Cup and SuperCup!. My 4th League championship and 6th for the club!. Only Lech Poznan could keep up with us. Legia again a horrible season. 87 points. by far the best seaosn so far. Only two changes to 1st 11. Old-timer (27) BOGUSKI lost his 1st 11 spot (but I will keep him as a coach). WOJTASZEK moved back from midfield to CB and his spot was taken by our Frenchie, FALLEMPIN who had a decent rookie season. Thankfully we hvae the champions league monies...as we are getting really big offers. GROMEK got a few around 13mln, JARON and WOJTASZEK got around 10 mln offers. But for now i'm not going to accept any of them. We do not need money and I do not have anyone to replace them on short notice. My youngsters finally got the recognition from Polish National coach! But more about that later.

Cup we finally broke the 3rd round curse...and went all the way to WIN it. My first cup. Won the final from Lech Poznan 1-0 by an own goal.

Big Offers

e2FP7Je.png

Champions League

r565VVx.png

What a draw....<put here the disapointed indian PwC manager meme>. We didnt even do that bad. We won the first gaem from Juventus 5-2 and we drew Man U at home 1-1. The rest we lost and ended 4th in the group. Let's hope for a better draw next year.

A-Internationals

ZCbmLS2.png

aAIuZVO.png

Yes! Finally after a few call-ups some of my players made their first cap for Poland! GROMEK even scored on his debut. RUTKOWSKI made his debut in the second friendly. JARON with his debut...and my ingame son Jacques OLISADEBE...in footsteps of his father....2 caps for Poland! :D. Sadly SARNOWSKI is 2nd choice behind LUSIUSZ who is now 1st choice goaly at Paris SG and wanted by Real Madrid!.

Our youngster MAKAROV also made his debut for Lithuania, our second Lithuanian A-International after BUTKUS.

Season Stats

7t9U33A.png

So I finally managed to convince the board to build a new stadium....in retrospect I could have made a booboo. If we lose too much money with building it...I could be forced to sell some players.
Our training facilities got degraded to superb. I will wait a bit before I will expand them again.

k5mRFxp.png

Affiliate

T47fp33.png

We lost the last two polish affiliates. Nothing new.

Youth

Predicted Youth intake

kWg0uq7.png

Woo-Woo. Another GG. And alot of foreign youths! Finally!.

KOBIERECKI has bigger potential than GROMEK that just made his debut for Poland...so this could be a wonderkid? Needs to work on his finishing

QRhYLFk.png

PAPP anotehr striker talent. Hungarian. Good potential, Decent work rate. Will make first team me thinks.

ZiiybBW.png

Youth Stats

m3qVrJd.png

4 new forthers! A hungarian, slovakian, a serb and a montegask-serb. :D

Job Offers

Sevilla

Only one job offer this year...2nd time from Sevilla.

Edited by the_hdk

Season 2028/29 - Promotion but not Championship Trophy!

League

Sadly, although we took the league to the last day, and taking the lead early in the last game of the season we were unable to keep the lead, in the end being well beaten.  Got to take the blame as I messed up my changes.  Make it all worse Southend also lost their last game, so all I needed was a draw - and I'm good at them!  

image.thumb.png.6101c93f884002eba58eead32948380b.png

The one to watch Youth intake continue to be a sturdy presence, and James Green (23b) our ever faithful keeper continues to be nominated for the best player in the division.   We did say good bye to Welsh keeper Lee Sharpe (22a) as he was transferred to Telford for £3.7K and 15% rights if sold in future.  The reason for this is he wanted first team football and was quickly moving to not just backup but 3rd, maybe even 4th choice keeper.  

Youth Intake 

image.thumb.png.d254ae05d062f597320c79b380faa36a.png

Jarrod Grady (29a) - Could he be my answer in the striker department.  Possibly already on par with my current ones ha ha!  

image.png.9e895ce2b1bd7b79fa7c80c6dbfddac9.png

Louis Reynolds (29b) - Young midfielder who could see some action in League 1.  

image.png.e6f308b124bf722928a40b1e1dca491a.png

David Hammond (29c) - Another young midfielder, who will likely spend a year in the U18's but could see some late action

image.png.91fc424fd3b053e50c5093d72cf5bdb2.png

Transfers

image.thumb.png.d1fe6f4e3bab7748f5ba7e9e94171afc.png

Roll on League 1!!

We start playing well and the vultures start circling!

20210822053318_1.jpg.f14106bc22b1ade542ea9dd13863716b.jpg

Those three are my best players by a margin. At the moment I can reject all bids, finances are good and they all have minimum release clauses at 30 million. They are all going to be pi**ed for the rest of the season though.

7 hours ago, the_hdk said:

Polonia Warsaw - Season 12

QxDNQiY.png

League

hbEfvzP.png

League Stats / Transfers / Transfers 2 / Best 11

Domination has started. Three trophies! League, Cup and SuperCup!. My 4th League championship and 6th for the club!. Only Lech Poznan could keep up with us. Legia again a horrible season. 87 points. by far the best seaosn so far. Only two changes to 1st 11. Old-timer (27) BOGUSKI lost his 1st 11 spot (but I will keep him as a coach). WOJTASZEK moved back from midfield to CB and his spot was taken by our Frenchie, FALLEMPIN who had a decent rookie season. Thankfully we hvae the champions league monies...as we are getting really big offers. GROMEK got a few around 13mln, JARON and WOJTASZEK got around 10 mln offers. But for now i'm not going to accept any of them. We do not need money and I do not have anyone to replace them on short notice. My youngsters finally got the recognition from Polish National coach! But more about that later.

Cup we finally broke the 3rd round curse...and went all the way to WIN it. My first cup. Won the final from Lech Poznan 1-0 by an own goal.

Big Offers

e2FP7Je.png

Champions League

r565VVx.png

What a draw....<put here the disapointed indian PwC manager meme>. We didnt even do that bad. We won the first gaem from Juventus 5-2 and we drew Man U at home 1-1. The rest we lost and ended 4th in the group. Let's hope for a better draw next year.

A-Internationals

ZCbmLS2.png

aAIuZVO.png

Yes! Finally after a few call-ups some of my players made their first cap for Poland! GROMEK even scored on his debut. RUTKOWSKI made his debut in the second friendly. JARON with his debut...and my ingame son Jacques OLISADEBE...in footsteps of his father....2 caps for Poland! :D. Sadly SARNOWSKI is 2nd choice behind LUSIUSZ who is now 1st choice goaly at Paris SG and wanted by Real Madrid!.

Our youngster MAKAROV also made his debut for Lithuania, our second Lithuanian A-International after BUTKUS.

Season Stats

7t9U33A.png

So I finally managed to convince the board to build a new stadium....in retrospect I could have made a booboo. If we lose too much money with building it...I could be forced to sell some players.
Our training facilities got degraded to superb. I will wait a bit before I will expand them again.

k5mRFxp.png

Affiliate

T47fp33.png

We lost the last two polish affiliates. Nothing new.

Youth

Predicted Youth intake

kWg0uq7.png

Woo-Woo. Another GG. And alot of foreign youths! Finally!.

KOBIERECKI has bigger potential than GROMEK that just made his debut for Poland...so this could be a wonderkid? Needs to work on his finishing

QRhYLFk.png

PAPP anotehr striker talent. Hungarian. Good potential, Decent work rate. Will make first team me thinks.

ZiiybBW.png

Youth Stats

m3qVrJd.png

4 new forthers! A hungarian, slovakian, a serb and a montegask-serb. :D

Job Offers

Sevilla

Only one job offer this year...2nd time from Sevilla.

Told you ;) great season! Nowe you are on road to sale foreign players for big money ;) Papp looks like easy 10 ml after some games on Europe stage before 18. Now you need take lead and check how get feeders outside Europe😁

2 hours ago, Sn00gle said:

Told you ;) great season! Nowe you are on road to sale foreign players for big money ;) Papp looks like easy 10 ml after some games on Europe stage before 18. Now you need take lead and check how get feeders outside Europe😁

you ware right :D. Papp does indeed look like he will bring in some big bucks.  what countries do you advise outside of europe? I was thinking Nigeria (for RP reasons).

@the_hdk

12 minutes ago, the_hdk said:

you ware right :D. Papp does indeed look like he will bring in some big bucks.  what countries do you advise outside of europe? I was thinking Nigeria (for RP reasons).

Hard to say never was able in my career on this challenge to get option for that 🤣 Nigeria for RP sounds good. Idk if you are from Poland but some guys with cash are making academy in democratic republic of congo and trying move talents to KTS weszło (Warsaw club below tier 5) so might work there as well. I'm going on my vacations to croatia now so can't generate new save but was trying mąkę tier Okęcie Warszawa playable 🤣

Edited by Sn00gle

5 minutes ago, Sn00gle said:

@the_hdk

Hard to say never was able in my career on this challenge to get option for that 🤣 Nigeria for RP sounds good. Idk if you are from Poland but some guys with cash are making academy in democratic republic of congo and trying move talents to KTS weszło (Warsaw club below tier 5) so might work there as well. I'm going on my vacations to croatia now so can't generate new save but was trying mąkę tier Okęcie Warszawa playable 🤣

cool. yeah i was born in Lodz  :) but live in NL so I do not follow  all the news.  hope their project will succeed. In Denmark they are making alot of money with it.

900.png 

Season 4 - 2024-2025

Competitions
We barely made it this season. We were around the bottom half of the table all the season, and in the end we finished a single goal difference away from the relegation playoff spot. I guess it is good that we did not relegate, but some progress on the pitch would have been nice to keep the motivation going. In the cup we didn't do much coming out at the second round against Stuttgart. Our Reserves finished in mid-table mediocrity also, but to be fair there are some pretty good academies in there and could not ask more from them. Following our performances we also had a smaller attendance than last season (32% of the stadium, a little under 10k spectators). But it was enough for me to get a new contract till 2028.

2.-Bundesliga_-Competition-Reviewee091155112a660f.png

Players
Again not a lot of rotation in the squad, but for the first time we have 3 youth players being first-teamers: M. Cebi 22a, L. Risse 23a and C. Sassi 22b. We lined up again in a 4-2-3-1 and 4-3-3 for most of the season, and all the Season Awards have come down to only two players: Valentin Manzenreiter was player of the season while Oguzhan Aydogan was top goalscorer (7), top assists (4) and most POM awards (3). Those numbers alone prove what a poor season we made this one.

Karl-der-Grose_-End-of-Season-Review-38ffdd3c712670fac.png

Facilities
We have completed the Youth Facilities Upgrade with the money for the sale of our best attacker. In the same time our training facilities downgraded and lost a level and they wouldn't improve them back. Also, the board made another investment in the Youth development budget, and we currently have the following Facilities: Good corporate facilities, Good training facilities, Good youth facilities, Adequate academy coaching and Adequate recruitment. 

Finances
In the finances we got a little less money than last year in most of the levels, but I guess that is explained by our position in the league. We have received just 8.66M for our position in the league this season, almost 1.5M short compared to last season. Following this we have a wage budget of 8.31 and 3.12 for transfers for next season. 

Transfers
No transfers in, some more transfers out as some of the older players are no longer suited for us.

Youth
The Youth Intake Preview advertised again (it seems like every year it happens) another golden generation for the club. Instead of that we got another bunch of 5 players of which 2 seem quite good and the other 3 decent backups and nothing special. The cherries of this intake are Daniel Stiepermann and Maurice Terodde. I think this is the first top prospect defender we are getting which is nice, unfortunately he comes in DR where we already have a young decent player found at the club (Leon Gaedicke), would have been better if he was a central defender. Not sure if I should go for Terodde with striker or wing, but he will have a season in the reserves and I will decide following the summer transfer to see what players we lose.

TSV-Alemannia-Aachen_-Youth-Candidates82c6391c35991957.png

Edited by Muttley84

45 minutes ago, the_hdk said:

cool. yeah i was born in Lodz  :) but live in NL so I do not follow  all the news.  hope their project will succeed. In Denmark they are making alot of money with it.

I think on Denmark there is a club with Uganda one and they have a lot of them every season but anyway not sure IT will work that way in Poland haha. They promoted few guy already do we will see.

Ok, so second summer in a row when we lose our best youth prospect after he established himself in the team. This time the Chairman decided that 2.2M from Schalke was enough for M. Cebi 22a and off he goes. He also had offers from Gladbach and Hoffe so for sure we couldn't have kept hold of him. I tried negotiating some better deal with installments, the player at us for another season and future transfer %, but I guess the board wanted the money and nothing else. Silver lining is that they agreed to another upgrade to our youth facilities, this time a costly one at 4.4M.

Karl-der-Grose_-Inbox-4830a07a854f47dfd.png

Karl-der-Grose_-Inbox6f36cd3a6a3014da9.png

image.png.3d4850c442cafe3fe3abc03c8663a69b.png

ACN Siena 1904 – Season 25 - 2045/46 Season Preview

1363509421_SeasonPreview010745.png.fa7ff0b1d1f698a61d79922ef10fb17e.png1419621917_SeasonPreview200845.png.0097364de1f98f17c0b54c844d3a82dd.png

The start of the new season has arrived and we are for the first time since we've gotten to Serie A, not predicted to finish in the bottom three. It is a relief that is the case, but this also brings more pressure on us to actually succeed now. This also tells me that the players are actually developing and will help us get closer and closer towards my one true goal of the season. European Football, through either a top seven finish, or through winning the Coppa Italia. I believe we can pull it off, but we just need to be consistent with our chances and not slip up against some of the weaker teams like we did last season.

1083084316_AntonioZocchi210745.thumb.png.dd4620c5a7fa9ddf633ec7c456bc579c.png

I've also got a young defender who actually has 20 jumping reach of all things, so I believe that with this giant of a defender in the side, we could be very dangerous in both defending and attacking set pieces.

Just played the testimonial for one of my youth players, unfortunately, it wasn't for my team. The best from the 2025 intake, Luca Bristow 25a, got poached by Birmingham slightly after he came through the ranks since he wouldn't sign a new contract. The testimonial wasn't for them though, it was for Burnley since he has played there for a long time now. A really good player I'm sorry I never really got to use. Fitting enough, he scored two goals as they beat us 5-3.

SUHmpFd.png

WqOXwnl.png

1gWsZxL.png

9 hours ago, XaW said:

The best from the 2025 intake, Luca Bristow 25a, got poached by Birmingham slightly after he came through the ranks since he wouldn't sign a new contract.

holy moly, i remember bristow! he had an amazing career for a 2025 youth pull!

shame you couldn't hold on to him - he's have got you up to the premier league on his own!

So we have a new chairman at the club. He decided he would not invest in the club or provide me money to spend, but wanted to sign two new players for us. Got a bit scared when I saw I could not cancel the deals in the Transfer Centre, but lucky for us one of them refused to join us and the other I had the final say and rejected the transfer. Hope that the new chairman is not to picky about our performances are we look set for lower mid table in the new season also.

Karl-der-Grose_-Inbox-241e670bc55d579e1.png

5 hours ago, libbyshuss said:

holy moly, i remember bristow! he had an amazing career for a 2025 youth pull!

shame you couldn't hold on to him - he's have got you up to the premier league on his own!

Yeah, he has had a great career. Burnley has become quite bit better. They have two times finished in the top 4, and several times been in Europe. Now, a mid-table side. They've also won the FA Cup a few times.

FC_Viktoria_1889_Berlin_Logo_svg.thumb.png.5afbb4584773fc70feb6f139ab013acc.png

Viktoria 1889 Berlin
End of season 2025/2026 (season 5)
League Table | Finances | Facilities Transfers | Youth intake | Competition overview | Club Overview | Manager Profile

We did it!!! We are promoted to the Bundesliga!!! After a fantastic season, we managed to finish 2nd in the league, which is a direct promotion spot. We could have won the league as well. On the final day we won against Bochum(4-1 at home). If Paderborn should loose points against Greuther Fürth, we would have won the league. Until the 84th minute I thought it would happen, because it was 2-2. But then Greuther Fürth got a red card, Paderborn scored 3 goals after the 85th minute, they won their match with 2-5 and became champion.
But it doesn't really mather, because we are promoted!
Maybe a bit too soon, because I'm not sure if we are ready for it. We've got some really nice talents, but if it's enough for the Bundesliga...we will see.
(note: I tested a new skin (TCS v3.0 that came out a couple of days ago), so some screenshots are with that new skin, and some of them with my other skin (FM Rensie's skin).
Ys3ivmI.png
CxdZhEV.png
62gykEw.png

As you can see on the Transfers screenshot; we lost our best player Miloš Radovanović 22c to Nürnberg. He was very unhappy that I rejected offers for him. So I decided to let him go for €3M and 50% clause. And it was a good decision, because Guido Knoll 22g came into the team and he did not bad. We didn't miss Radovanović 22c at all.
We also managed to upgrade our facilities again! And the next updates are on the roll. So the future is looking bright!
ONToW4V.png
0YGJkz3.pnglS1OGvp.png

Let's take a look at the team who brought us promotion. As you can see: most of the original players are gone, or on the bench. Only Williams, Kapp and Lewald are regular starters, while also Küc and Falcao are playing a lot. But that's about it. So our academy is producing a lot of first teamers already!

GK. Melvin Williams
DCL. Filip Rehbein 22a
DC. Patrick Wolfgang Kapp
DCR. Jakob Lewald
WBL. Metodija Arsovski 25a
WBR. Kevin Dreien 24b
MCL. Guido Knoll 22g
MCR. Silas Böff 23b
AMCL. Lucas Ewert 22m
AMC. Emrah Arıkan 23a
AMCR. Onur Usta 24a

Sub GK. Emre Sahin 22f
Sub DCL. Elis Shehi 24d
Sub DCR. John Abdullahi 22d
Sub DC. Eugene Kushnir 25f
Sub WBL. Filip Renno 22h
Sub WBR. Mattis Daube
Sub MCL. Lennart Tredup 22k
Sub MCR. Enes Küc
Sub AMCL. Falcão
Sub AMC. Christopher Theisen
Sub AMCR. Henrik Schiemann 25e

Youth intake
The preview was very promising, and the intake gave us indeed some nice talents.
gRNH1t5.png
G7QWAjM.png
8GfEqUf.pngx15dKL0.pngxNh0d1A.png2fSXxqH.pngexePW4Y.pngaxlGyDs.pngX0KuOdL.png0Ejikdc.pngHbOE1HV.png

Mi1Ktjl.png

ece77a51fbab4b53e5f38f0a01ac0706.jpg

Intro | S1 | S2 | S3

Rot-Weiss Essen -  Season 4 Review - 2024-2025 - Bundesliga - Survived

0c002e4a2f6057865bf0f2d5078f031a.png
Squad | Transfers | Finances | Fixtures 1 | Fixtures 2

We started with a six out of nine against two competitors but then it stopped with many games without a win. as soon as the contract extension of our top striker pronichev was finalised, he started scoring and we gained points. The first round ended with 14 points and I thought I would need 30 to survive. After the winter break we won four games out of seven and were suddenly 12th, but a weak run in the end made it a close call. It was only on the last matchday that we were finally saved. Three academy players played in almost every match, but in matches where we were losing by many goals against top teams, I always brought in two or three other academy players to gain experience. Unfortunately, our best academy player Mousa 22 was out for a while. Pronichev finished second in the goal scorers list , great player for us ! We have a very bad goal difference and lost a few games with a lot of goals, but I think that after another year of survival, we should be competing for a safe mid-table finish in season 6.

c141963e8b5f6460c553894f1f540711.png
Great !

We won against Eichede but lost again in the second round against M'Gladbach in the DFB-Pokal.

Our second team didn't play in any  league system and our U19 finished the A-Junioren-Bundesliga West on the 7th place.

Key Players

9988d3211204dae958877bf455a08a68.png 3074b2e5c9ea7a720373100330e06e7c.png 935cb3782cdf4388cabff4da1743d58e.png
Golz is our new first goalkeeper and had a good season. Pronichev is god and Weber once again our solid key defender.

Academy graduate with most Appearances (This season)

14c58cca2230dbb9a79139c4d6241a5f.png
He was injured for 2.5 months but he played all the other games. Mousa 22 is developing into a good bundesliga player.

Youth Intake 2025

97f6cc1151a6126c56f5d00073aa898c.png

4b93082725c7b079142574e54abc400e.png
Two really good players with very good CA (not the best personalities) and some prospects with good determination. Signed 14 .

8a8de64ba43ba75bd0e94fff7a5f8258.png

He is the best of the class , i'll try to put him on the bench when he is 16. And i have another one like him in Gamberini 25

1e69042f2d5ca424ade40e9b198872a5.png

Academy graduates promoted to the first team (Next Season)

30b9f3a9aff07ad728b8138f39683e9d.png 58c2feddfef298c2ce8a47f90fd2aaee.png 17753a228f8f4ddc025800dda68f5bee.png
Schulz 23 gets a chance as backup DL next season. not sure if he is my best prospect. Cetinkaya 23 will replace our veteral goalkeeper Davari from Iran. and Brasas 23 gets a chance up front because i really have no other options at the moment to rest Pronichev.

Miscellaneous

8bacdbf31816c27bac23db7c642c12b2.png

440368c2b9021b79f945c101d02357fc.png

First we received a downgrade message but i was able to ask for the first upgrade of our Yt facilities.

Two of our academy players received a germany youth call-up. Baur 23 and Schulz 23 . Our current DR and future DL.

We changed our Hoyd . From Rubino ( Fairly pro - 14 Det) to Scholten ( Resolute - 15 Det). I hope his personalty , world knowledge , little higher determination adn his tactical style will improve the youth intakes. He doesn't share the same formation but maybe i'll get some strikers now.

Season Facts

3517d315da32063709f1de506346993a.png

Edited by OlivierL

6 hours ago, Padders said:

Nothing else to report

Apart from another 100 odd goals! Lol. You're getting there, slowly but surely.  I'm looking for a good tactic for my third slot to chase a goal deficit in the last 10 mins. You clearly know how to set up attacking tactics and I was wondering if you could help?

Hi all

Good to see progress being made by most. To those have faced the boot, keep trying and good luck! 

With regards to my attempt with Aigaleo in the Greek Superleague, as I have mentioned, we had a successful 2034 - 2035 campaign, recording a club high finish of 3rd and qualifying for the Europa League Play - Off. To reiterate, only 6 clubs have ever won the Greek top division (Olympiakos, AEK Athens, PAOK and Panathinaikos numerous times, Aris three times and Larissa once) and none have ever won Europe's elite competition, but I feel we are coming close to mounting a title challenge in the next couple of seasons. How then do I intend to achieve this? What follows is an outline of what I have learned to - date (through the course of the challenge over all seasons) and how I intend to put that knowledge into place with a more dynamic tactical set - up.

Lessons Learned:

• Olympiakos are the dominant force, winning the league in each of the last eight season, scoring 80 plus goals from 36 matches in the process (the highest we have achieved is 51).
  • Olympiakos and the rest of the big teams in Greece have consistently deployed an attacking 4231 variant, home and away, against all  - comers domestic and abroad.
  • As I enter European competition, higher demands will be made on my squad.
  • Unless I can guarantee First XI football in 75 per cent of competitive games, U19 players develop far better with regular youth football.
  • Without Pace, counter attacking football is almost impossible, whereas solid compact defending aligned with ,patient attacking can prove successful.
  • In addition, without Pace and mobility in a variety of attacking positions, any deployment of playmakers has proved relatively unsuccessful. Whilst I have used Deep Lying Playmakers and Wide Playmakers whom possess attribute on par with the best in the league, the low potency of any attacking runs around and beyond them has rendered their creative output minimal. They have, however, served well as a means of retaining possession and controlling the tempo of the games.
  • Money is sparse, commit your top youth prospects to the longest contracts available and be happy to include a minimum release clause that is far in excess of a players value.
  • USE LOANS and demand LOAN FEES, not just to develop players but to make some monies; when you are operating on a shoestring budget - loaning out ten players to develop and getting any loan fee can really help balance the books. This is particularly pertinent with regards to players that you have no intention of using/developing; if you can loan them out for three or four seasons in a row, each time receiving a loan fee and their wages paid in full, you will have spent no money and be able to sell him on at what will usually be a far higher price.

With these lessons in mind I look at my current situation. We find ourselves in a time of transition, our success this season will mean the bottom 6 clubs will be more stubborn to break down, whilst we still have a serious ability deficit against the top clubs in the division and what will turn out to be our European opposition. As such, we will have to adjust accordingly. My success last season and in previous seasons has emanated from a solid defensive base using two players in the defensive midfield strata and shutting - up - shop once we have grabbed a goal. This had been necessitated by a lack of Pace, Mobility and general Physicality running throughout a squad that was performing way above their station.

Hope looms large though in what has been a slow burning explosion waiting to happen from within our youth ranks. Budding in the U19's for the past three seasons are 7 top prospects whom I am ready to unleash on the league. Where they differ from the previous youth players coming through is that they each possess a large dollop of that one key ingredient, PACE! Having noticeably ruined the careers of two promising youngsters earlier in my save by promoting them to the First XI to early and not playing them enough, I have let this group of players stay in the U - 19's  as long as possible, letting their development attain the status of our current ability level before promoting them. As the previous season played out, half - way through my AssMan (JPA 18, JPP19) was of the firm belief that 5 of 7 were better than most of our current First XI and looking at their attributes, I concurred. That was not, however, the time to blood them. What I have now, is a pre - season where I can introduce the youth players to a familiar and cohesive squad of 18 existing senior players and mould them as a group into my new tactical vision. 

Here then are the doctrines upon which I hope to build my success:

• Runners from deep. In all my previous saves, the one problem I often encountered was that after achieving any form of domestic success, the majority of the division's teams set - up to play Cautiously against us, often with a low-block, thus becoming very difficult to break down. The higher playing  mentalities and top heavy formations I had used to achieve success suddenly looked ordinary and would often require a complete overhaul to maintain consistent success. With a hefty transfer budget and playing in a top European league this was often a transition that only took a season or two, but with the remit of the youth challenge, such a shift would be heavily reliant on the capabilities of the existing squad and thus, would be far more difficult to execute. I thus intend to put down a tactical set of roles and duties that encompasses Runners from deep from the outset, with a complimentary set of minimal Team Instructions that will allow the players the freedom to solve the problems themselves on the pitch. This dual approach should cause far more trouble to teams sitting deep, with a variety of movements arriving later in the attacking phase and further unpredictability from the players responsible for executing the attacking move.
  • Two Defensive Midfielders. As stated, each of the Greek division's top clubs deploy a variation of a high - pressing 4231 with a CAM in the middle. Indeed, I predict this will translate onto the European stage where, in the early years of our participation, we will be deemed inferior to our opposition. Two players occupying the space that the CAM operates in and wide players like to cut into will continue to offer defensive stability.
  • Experienced Playmakers. Whilst I have not had success with playmakers in this save, I believe this is as a result of the surrounding player's lack of Pace around the playmakers rather than any deficiencies in a tactic that seeks to utilise a playmaker. In addition, as the save progresses there will be an abundance of experienced players within the squad with comparatively high mental attributes, able and willing to take the creative burden away from younger less decisive players coming through.
  • Blending Youth and Experience. As alluded to, as the youth challenge progresses the squad becomes populated with a combination of seasoned professionals and hungry youngsters. When setting up a tactic I will be looking to facilitate the energy of youth with roles that attack space, whilst retaining a defensive shape philosophy that does not rely on Pace to nullify the opponent's attacking threat and should allow players that are responsible for the defensive execution of the tactic to continue to excel into the later days of their careers.
  • Creating a tactic that can grab a goal late in a game. This is not a my forte and is an area where I struggle. I am adept at seeing out a one goal lead but struggle to chase a one goal deficit late in the game. Based on @Padders immense success in scoring 100 plus goals consistently, I have reached out to him for advice. If anyone else has some words of wisdom here, I would appreciate feedback.

Tactical Implementation

What I have developed are two variations of a 451 DM that will be used depending on the opponent. 

Version One: Where we are equal or stronger than the opposition.

20210824030321_1.jpg.dfd61946255e21ac37c5928b2aaef8de.jpg

I attempted a tactic similar to this a few seasons ago but our players lacked dynamism and were far inferior to the rest of the league in pure ability. Times have changed; the overall ability of the squad is a little higher now . In addition, the four players on the wings, the Advanced Forward and the Secundo Volante, all possess adequate, if not electrifying Pace. The Enganche is a role I really want to succeed and was chosen with the plan to continue to use quality players later in their careers. With 5 runners coming from all over the pitch, I hope that he either tears apart the opposition with his passing and vision, or creates space for the Defensive Midfielder (Meletiou) to dictate play from a deeper position. Though it is not a designated playmaker role, Meletiou's player traits should ensure that creativity can be found in different areas of the pitch.

Enganche:

20210824031503_1.jpg.cef1c362f323500d1c25007ecbf346bf.jpg

Defensive Midfielder:

20210824031606_1.jpg.3fcc024e1ce617cd1e19dbbd19b96365.jpg

Version Two: Where we are clearly inferior to the opposition or it is a tough away game against a similar strength team.

20210824031820_1.jpg.004c55a91f71e8d79a58ba7c3e66b9d9.jpg

The major changes here are to the roles and the more conservative pressing. Deploying the same roles on both Wing backs should lead to greater cohesion in a defensive unit asked to close down less. The lower risk pressing system should allow the Ball Winning Midfielder the freedom to harry with the supporting cast offering defensive stability behind him. The Enganche should again, be the go to when attacking, but in transition, the choices of the players positioned deeper have been narrowed with a Deep Lying playmaker demanding the ball, deciding from there to launch the ball forwards or maintain possession. From the las two season I have grown fond of the DLP/BWM duo in the middle and am keen to exploit their defensive relationship against tough opposition.

In both variants the AF will be crucial, stretching play and linking with all the runners from deep. Here are the two players tasked with stretching the opposition's defenders:

20210824032703_1.jpg.cdf5b104673fda9d749a107c94cd7c01.jpg

.20210824032830_1.jpg.181e8e6bf2a53dc354cbf200c3691be3.jpg

Young? Yes. Too young? I hope not. This will be Merkaj's 3rd season in the first team squad and to his credit, coach reports show him to be a consistent performer. Rokas is what I hope could be my first 'wonderkid'. He will be 18 by the start of the season and has three seasons of U19 football under his belt where he has performed admirably. He will be my go - to in all cup competitions and has a chance to displace Merkaj as first choice striker during the season if his develop continues and he starts scoring goals.

NB: I am removing comes deep to get ball from Rokas in payer training. In the meantime, it may or may not prove useful.

I hope the post has not bored; any suggestions and/or feedback is appreciated.

Time to play!

11 hours ago, toshimitzou1 said:

Hi all

Good to see progress being made by most. To those have faced the boot, keep trying and good luck! 

With regards to my attempt with Aigaleo in the Greek Superleague, as I have mentioned, we had a successful 2034 - 2035 campaign, recording a club high finish of 3rd and qualifying for the Europa League Play - Off. To reiterate, only 6 clubs have ever won the Greek top division (Olympiakos, AEK Athens, PAOK and Panathinaikos numerous times, Aris three times and Larissa once) and none have ever won Europe's elite competition, but I feel we are coming close to mounting a title challenge in the next couple of seasons. How then do I intend to achieve this? What follows is an outline of what I have learned to - date (through the course of the challenge over all seasons) and how I intend to put that knowledge into place with a more dynamic tactical set - up.

Lessons Learned:

• Olympiakos are the dominant force, winning the league in each of the last eight season, scoring 80 plus goals from 36 matches in the process (the highest we have achieved is 51).
  • Olympiakos and the rest of the big teams in Greece have consistently deployed an attacking 4231 variant, home and away, against all  - comers domestic and abroad.
  • As I enter European competition, higher demands will be made on my squad.
  • Unless I can guarantee First XI football in 75 per cent of competitive games, U19 players develop far better with regular youth football.
  • Without Pace, counter attacking football is almost impossible, whereas solid compact defending aligned with ,patient attacking can prove successful.
  • In addition, without Pace and mobility in a variety of attacking positions, any deployment of playmakers has proved relatively unsuccessful. Whilst I have used Deep Lying Playmakers and Wide Playmakers whom possess attribute on par with the best in the league, the low potency of any attacking runs around and beyond them has rendered their creative output minimal. They have, however, served well as a means of retaining possession and controlling the tempo of the games.
  • Money is sparse, commit your top youth prospects to the longest contracts available and be happy to include a minimum release clause that is far in excess of a players value.
  • USE LOANS and demand LOAN FEES, not just to develop players but to make some monies; when you are operating on a shoestring budget - loaning out ten players to develop and getting any loan fee can really help balance the books. This is particularly pertinent with regards to players that you have no intention of using/developing; if you can loan them out for three or four seasons in a row, each time receiving a loan fee and their wages paid in full, you will have spent no money and be able to sell him on at what will usually be a far higher price.

With these lessons in mind I look at my current situation. We find ourselves in a time of transition, our success this season will mean the bottom 6 clubs will be more stubborn to break down, whilst we still have a serious ability deficit against the top clubs in the division and what will turn out to be our European opposition. As such, we will have to adjust accordingly. My success last season and in previous seasons has emanated from a solid defensive base using two players in the defensive midfield strata and shutting - up - shop once we have grabbed a goal. This had been necessitated by a lack of Pace, Mobility and general Physicality running throughout a squad that was performing way above their station.

Hope looms large though in what has been a slow burning explosion waiting to happen from within our youth ranks. Budding in the U19's for the past three seasons are 7 top prospects whom I am ready to unleash on the league. Where they differ from the previous youth players coming through is that they each possess a large dollop of that one key ingredient, PACE! Having noticeably ruined the careers of two promising youngsters earlier in my save by promoting them to the First XI to early and not playing them enough, I have let this group of players stay in the U - 19's  as long as possible, letting their development attain the status of our current ability level before promoting them. As the previous season played out, half - way through my AssMan (JPA 18, JPP19) was of the firm belief that 5 of 7 were better than most of our current First XI and looking at their attributes, I concurred. That was not, however, the time to blood them. What I have now, is a pre - season where I can introduce the youth players to a familiar and cohesive squad of 18 existing senior players and mould them as a group into my new tactical vision. 

Here then are the doctrines upon which I hope to build my success:

• Runners from deep. In all my previous saves, the one problem I often encountered was that after achieving any form of domestic success, the majority of the division's teams set - up to play Cautiously against us, often with a low-block, thus becoming very difficult to break down. The higher playing  mentalities and top heavy formations I had used to achieve success suddenly looked ordinary and would often require a complete overhaul to maintain consistent success. With a hefty transfer budget and playing in a top European league this was often a transition that only took a season or two, but with the remit of the youth challenge, such a shift would be heavily reliant on the capabilities of the existing squad and thus, would be far more difficult to execute. I thus intend to put down a tactical set of roles and duties that encompasses Runners from deep from the outset, with a complimentary set of minimal Team Instructions that will allow the players the freedom to solve the problems themselves on the pitch. This dual approach should cause far more trouble to teams sitting deep, with a variety of movements arriving later in the attacking phase and further unpredictability from the players responsible for executing the attacking move.
  • Two Defensive Midfielders. As stated, each of the Greek division's top clubs deploy a variation of a high - pressing 4231 with a CAM in the middle. Indeed, I predict this will translate onto the European stage where, in the early years of our participation, we will be deemed inferior to our opposition. Two players occupying the space that the CAM operates in and wide players like to cut into will continue to offer defensive stability.
  • Experienced Playmakers. Whilst I have not had success with playmakers in this save, I believe this is as a result of the surrounding player's lack of Pace around the playmakers rather than any deficiencies in a tactic that seeks to utilise a playmaker. In addition, as the save progresses there will be an abundance of experienced players within the squad with comparatively high mental attributes, able and willing to take the creative burden away from younger less decisive players coming through.
  • Blending Youth and Experience. As alluded to, as the youth challenge progresses the squad becomes populated with a combination of seasoned professionals and hungry youngsters. When setting up a tactic I will be looking to facilitate the energy of youth with roles that attack space, whilst retaining a defensive shape philosophy that does not rely on Pace to nullify the opponent's attacking threat and should allow players that are responsible for the defensive execution of the tactic to continue to excel into the later days of their careers.
  • Creating a tactic that can grab a goal late in a game. This is not a my forte and is an area where I struggle. I am adept at seeing out a one goal lead but struggle to chase a one goal deficit late in the game. Based on @Padders immense success in scoring 100 plus goals consistently, I have reached out to him for advice. If anyone else has some words of wisdom here, I would appreciate feedback.

Tactical Implementation

What I have developed are two variations of a 451 DM that will be used depending on the opponent. 

Version One: Where we are equal or stronger than the opposition.

20210824030321_1.jpg.dfd61946255e21ac37c5928b2aaef8de.jpg

I attempted a tactic similar to this a few seasons ago but our players lacked dynamism and were far inferior to the rest of the league in pure ability. Times have changed; the overall ability of the squad is a little higher now . In addition, the four players on the wings, the Advanced Forward and the Secundo Volante, all possess adequate, if not electrifying Pace. The Enganche is a role I really want to succeed and was chosen with the plan to continue to use quality players later in their careers. With 5 runners coming from all over the pitch, I hope that he either tears apart the opposition with his passing and vision, or creates space for the Defensive Midfielder (Meletiou) to dictate play from a deeper position. Though it is not a designated playmaker role, Meletiou's player traits should ensure that creativity can be found in different areas of the pitch.

Enganche:

20210824031503_1.jpg.cef1c362f323500d1c25007ecbf346bf.jpg

Defensive Midfielder:

20210824031606_1.jpg.3fcc024e1ce617cd1e19dbbd19b96365.jpg

Version Two: Where we are clearly inferior to the opposition or it is a tough away game against a similar strength team.

20210824031820_1.jpg.004c55a91f71e8d79a58ba7c3e66b9d9.jpg

The major changes here are to the roles and the more conservative pressing. Deploying the same roles on both Wing backs should lead to greater cohesion in a defensive unit asked to close down less. The lower risk pressing system should allow the Ball Winning Midfielder the freedom to harry with the supporting cast offering defensive stability behind him. The Enganche should again, be the go to when attacking, but in transition, the choices of the players positioned deeper have been narrowed with a Deep Lying playmaker demanding the ball, deciding from there to launch the ball forwards or maintain possession. From the las two season I have grown fond of the DLP/BWM duo in the middle and am keen to exploit their defensive relationship against tough opposition.

In both variants the AF will be crucial, stretching play and linking with all the runners from deep. Here are the two players tasked with stretching the opposition's defenders:

20210824032703_1.jpg.cdf5b104673fda9d749a107c94cd7c01.jpg

.20210824032830_1.jpg.181e8e6bf2a53dc354cbf200c3691be3.jpg

Young? Yes. Too young? I hope not. This will be Merkaj's 3rd season in the first team squad and to his credit, coach reports show him to be a consistent performer. Rokas is what I hope could be my first 'wonderkid'. He will be 18 by the start of the season and has three seasons of U19 football under his belt where he has performed admirably. He will be my go - to in all cup competitions and has a chance to displace Merkaj as first choice striker during the season if his develop continues and he starts scoring goals.

NB: I am removing comes deep to get ball from Rokas in payer training. In the meantime, it may or may not prove useful.

I hope the post has not bored; any suggestions and/or feedback is appreciated.

Time to play!

This is just crazy what you wrote. Just big applause for you. I was never good with my own tactic transition and training which i left to assistant. To be honest I wanted to try something similar with counters when I get back from Croatia. In my garbarnia save i never had forward with more than 9 finishing so was able to go only with defensive roles for them but honestly the amount of situations they mess was odd. Reach me out via pm to get touche on steam we will try find out something at Sunday ;)

Edited by Sn00gle

image.png.9411d3bd78c03845b8b83f0714e34ecd.png

ACN Siena 1904 – Season 25 - 2045/46 Youth Intake Preview

1671900898_SienaYouthIntakePreview.png.1cd45dbe4ef25a34ec7831f44bb6b6e9.png

So my youth intake preview has arrived and while it's not expected to be the best I've ever had, we're still going to expecting a Danish striker who could be really good. My affiliate Vejle BK are coming up with the goods for us instead of themselves, ironically. I suppose I shouldn't complain, but it is surprising.  I am hopeful that the goalkeeper is really good too, since my first choice keeper is 28 and only good enough to be a decent Serie A player.

1708717033_LeagueTable311245.png.3d498535d3f7fc2c0adf3affd4b7d0b3.png

Speaking of the Serie A, we are currently in 4th place after 17 games, but we have to still play Juventus and Atalanta this season, so that could be going badly for us. Roma are currently in last place and look like the favourites to go down this season, much to my own surprise. It would be really interesting to see if they go down just a season after securing a 6th place finish.

1512858120_ResultsAugust-December.png.e8c632505d95113c85126796e82b8c8f.png

We did have a period where we lost three on the bounce and were at one stage looking like we would be getting involved in a relegation fight, but we got over that quickly. The latest game we had, a 6-3 win over Benevento, we were 1-0 down until the 66th minute of the game, and once we scored the equaliser, we saw another 7 goals go in 25 minutes. A crazy end to the game.

Edited by JLAB

346248252_ASTrencinaffiliateconfirmed.png.444d54f278c770307c9f37c7578599be.png

Well this is exciting. We've got our 13th affiliate at Siena now and I am very excited about this one.

49558294_ASTrencinAffiliate.png.3f4286d00e9e82832c5b5d2a68fc454a.png

The fact that we can potentially get academy players through their youth intakes is the reason for my excitement due to one player and one player alone.

143394531_JanJacko240246.thumb.png.699b7cd9f938d4972ced2409e1b8b818.png

Allow me to introduce you to Jan Jacko, a player who came through the AS Trencin youth academy and is now considered the greatest player in the current Slovakia National Team. So I think I have every reason to be excited.

1868072832_SienaAffiliates240246.thumb.png.f40c7cfc817b14d84908a21e16652218.png

With all of these teams, I truly feel like an Italian side. Also, all of the non-Italian clubs can send me academy players for my youth intakes, but I think I will start a reshuffle for that sooner rather than later, since some of the club's facilities are not as good as I need them to be for the players they will send us to be worthwhile.

CA Brown de Adrogue vs Club Atletico Los Andes Live Stream &amp; Prediction

Club Atlético Los Andes

2024 - 2025

League | League positionsSquad | Profile: Peralta | Talent: Canadell | Youth intake (forgot!)

The difficult second season in the top tier. The team may not move in terms of results, but 15th place is acceptable after a miserable period from March to May without victories in 12 league matches. Our first trip in a continental tournament was nothing to write home about, but the matches here were also right in the middle of our challenging period this spring.

I'm in the difficult transition of parting with aging players who are really starting to drop in level. It is my goal that in 2026 we will only have players under 30 in the squad. I am also starting to prioritize playing time for those players who are not necessarily the most skilled or experienced in a position, but instead sit with greater potential. Otherwise, the transition can have major consequences if it is carried out over a too short period of time. I'm already experienced this in central defense, where I have been too late to replace the two aging Cepeda and Lugarzo. Peralta and Brey, our two biggest names, both expressed a desire to switch to a bigger club, but luckily have no active suitors.

On the other hand, the economy is gradually making improvements in the facilities, and this can be felt in our youth intake. If we keep the place in the division next season, then I begin to to sense an opportunity to focus more on the results.

image.thumb.png.6a5bd95a3e46870e016b514dd7b78808.png