The FM21 Youth Academy Challenge

543574057_MirassolFCnovo(1).png.5564f8bbfc8145cd84061c370a4c7ac5.png

FC Mirassol - Brazil

Season 2

Serie B - 6th

Season Summary

Our first season in the second division! Going by the state championship, where we finished 5th and more than held our own against the other division 2 sides, I was confident we could avoid a relagetion battle. A good start proved me right but we soon ran into a little injury crisis that sent us down as low as 14th. The games come so quick and fast in Brazil a large squad is a definite bonus I've discovered. Once all our players were fit again we started to climb the table and a fantastic late run sent us 3rd woth two games to play. Just as I started to dream about back-to-back promotions we put in our worst two displays of the season to lose our last two games, slip out of the promotion spots and finish 6th. Still, I'd have taken that at the start of the season so what can you do?

23seasonreview.thumb.JPG.8e9d56ca0c6017800e22063245f49d1c.JPG

Players

Rafael Silva - Again, our most important player with 38 goals in 54 games. Our only real striker as well, which is a bit worrying

Danilo - Not quite as good a season as he had a nasty injury halfway through. He still managed 17 goals and 7 assists from the right wing. Vasca de Gamo just offered 500k for him (he's valued at something like 12p) which I might find really hard to turn down tbh. He's only 20 so I'm clearly gonna demand 50% profit clause from them too.

Youth

So I'd love a golden generation preview but it wasn't to be. I've seen a lot worse as well and a goalie is always welcome. I'm trying to look on the bright side of things here.

23youthpreview.JPG.f1c621209a089bf524e9f3f756a7e33c.JPG

The final intake was actually alright. A nice mix of personalities and a really good gk prospect. Most of them should only be reserve/impact subs over the next few years but they'll flesh out the squad. Ok, it was mostly a terrible intake but I need players!

23youthintake.JPG.a18ae3cb49991553fa7125d6fe09b215.JPG

Luan looks alright - Brazilian goalkeepers with girls names aren't too bad really

23luan23A.JPG.2e30f64c137fc68d384e58aa26f8ea68.JPG

Finances and Improvements

Division 2 meant money wasn't a worry, with a nice 750k in the bank by the end of the season. The board were pleased with our performance and rewarded me at the end of the season with some upgrades

23clubimprovements.JPG.2d731b491e7e7e86fca43534c00e16c5.JPG

If Danilo does leave then hopefully they'll let me invest the money in even more improvements.

Career Stats

23careerstats.JPG.a489d4fdeb3aa009b06148124b193d15.JPG

Hopefully next season we'll stay injury free and make a push for promotion. That would be nice.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Slightly off topic question but this is the place for people serious about youth saves. 

Has anyone done a save or seen a good example of something like the Lisbon Lions challenge? This is a challenge that isn't strictly youth only but all players must be from a local area (say within 30 miles of Glasgow). I'm thinking about doing a variation on this in FM22. I think it would give the opportunity to do a little scouting for talent but still be highly restrictive. 

1 hour ago, vikeologist said:

@DazRTaylor I think they usually name the first stadium after the club, or maybe the town/city, but the stadium after that should be named after you. Is this the first new stadium of your save. You might have to wait another 20 years o so.

I too have never had a stadium named after me. Now I come to think of it, this save might be my record for time at a club. Obviously I do the Ultimate Challenge a lot, and often I'm at a club for months rather than years. My stadium is only a few years old, so I too have a long wait, but I guess in my case the first stadium came after about 25 years. I kind of hope it doesn't take me that long.

@Ronaldo Beckham I too need a great striker / goalscorer, and hopefully a good one will come through soon, but not too good. The last thing I need is an absolute wonderkid that will be gone after about a year. However, I don't know what it's like in Germany, but I can assure you that I lock up any promising kids for a very long time. Unless they're mercenary when they emerge, but my mercenary is still with me. However, if a player really wants to go, you can't hold on to them forever, so here's hoping for a lower wonderkid striker in my next intake. 

I had three stadiums built in FM20, not one after me either

@davenumber40I've seen it before, I think there used to be a challenge for it but it's long been buried and I can't find it now. I think you'd want to upgrade your youth facilities and junior coaching but keep your youth recruitment as low as possible, to reduce the area you get newgens from and ensure as many of them are as local as possible.

2 hours ago, vikeologist said:

what or who were they named after?

Players who had played for me

I remember the first stadium was after one player then the second one the same player but with "Arena" at the end instead of "Stadium"

I was gutted

4 hours ago, vikeologist said:

@DazRTaylor I think they usually name the first stadium after the club, or maybe the town/city, but the stadium after that should be named after you. Is this the first new stadium of your save. You might have to wait another 20 years o so.

I too have never had a stadium named after me. Now I come to think of it, this save might be my record for time at a club. Obviously I do the Ultimate Challenge a lot, and often I'm at a club for months rather than years. My stadium is only a few years old, so I too have a long wait, but I guess in my case the first stadium came after about 25 years. I kind of hope it doesn't take me that long.

@Ronaldo Beckham I too need a great striker / goalscorer, and hopefully a good one will come through soon, but not too good. The last thing I need is an absolute wonderkid that will be gone after about a year. However, I don't know what it's like in Germany, but I can assure you that I lock up any promising kids for a very long time. Unless they're mercenary when they emerge, but my mercenary is still with me. However, if a player really wants to go, you can't hold on to them forever, so here's hoping for a lower wonderkid striker in my next intake. 

Yeah if I keep getting great players come through my youth system I am happy to let them go if the deal is good with add ons etc.

Thomas Ganz the star striker I had is doing well already at Werder with 1 goal in 2 games played so far.

e8be25c717d12fb4aded7283118fdeb0.png

Just now, Padders said:

Players who had played for me

I remember the first stadium was after one player then the second one the same player but with "Arena" at the end instead of "Stadium"

I was gutted

They better name the *********** stadium after me.

vlcsnap-2019-05-15-11h41m55s403.png.924f4512e6b3d028d9505ce028abca98.png

On 15/05/2021 at 21:44, bond85 said:

Hi!

I thought I would give this challenge a go, so I  am currently on holiday, waiting for the 2024 promotion in Holland... :lol:

So, that didn't go as planned. Started well enough, but a complete lack of defenders made the second half of the season a nightmare (2-1-16). Two games before the end of the season I found myself in the relegation zone for the first time, and as I lost both of the remaining games HHC were relegated. Quite sad, actually, as the youth intake seemed quite okay and the board agreed to upgrade the junior coaching and junior recruitment.

Enjoyed the concept, though, but will make sure there are enough defenders available at my next club.

15 minutes ago, bond85 said:

So, that didn't go as planned. Started well enough, but a complete lack of defenders made the second half of the season a nightmare (2-1-16). Two games before the end of the season I found myself in the relegation zone for the first time, and as I lost both of the remaining games HHC were relegated. Quite sad, actually, as the youth intake seemed quite okay and the board agreed to upgrade the junior coaching and junior recruitment.

Enjoyed the concept, though, but will make sure there are enough defenders available at my next club.

Question: if I want to try again in Holland, do I have to holiday my way through three or four seasons again on a new save, or can I use the one where HHC got promoted? I have a save from before the date where it is decided which team is promoted, so if I continue on that one I guess the chances are I would have another club to manage.

I've decided to try to get revenge on England, well, sort of. Merthyr is a Welsh side, but I'm trying to conquer England once again...

JO1BmZc.png

FC United of Manchester ; season 2044/45

Errea is named new technical sponsor of FC United of Manchester!

League Table ; Squad ; Starting 11TransfersYouth Candidates

Our 2nd European qualification in 3 seasons with a strong 7th place campaign. The Europa Conference League will come in really handy for playing time to support player development.

I also have a 2nd wonderkid, with Gordon Mitchell joining Richard Roberts. Roberts was the golden boot winner for the season.

Alright, here goes. Did my holidaying and got ABC FC

Abc Fc Vector Art & Graphics | freevector.com

Other options being Mirassol, Ferroviairia and Joinville. ABC is definitely the toughest of the lot, but went with it cos I wanted something tougher and didn't want a Sao Paulo club either.

Manager profile:

e544b5fb6634bfc144c1b0d475f73d0c.png

We have a small squad but a lot of quality. Problem is our depth is non-existent, so 2 or 3 injuries and the season basically ends.

8d277d35038e40a94caf3ec5dcb4389e.png

306fbf6cfb55ec842fc7a5e979eeadf3.png

CD_Marchamalo.png

Marchamalo - End of Season - June 2028

Successfully remained in the division with a weaker overall squad than the one that earned us promotion last year. Most of the best prospects from the first couple intakes have been poached by now or have left on frees, but some of the younger players are developing nicely in their place. Annoyingly, our former player Abel Limón (24c) was loaned to a side in our division and finished with the highest in the league.

Spoiler

O8uKF7.jpg

Some of the youth prospects are improving enough to offer some depth if first team players go down.

Spoiler

pf9ABG.jpg

Finances continue to deteriorate, not much I can do other than push for more promotions.

Spoiler

6BndFf.jpg

Our training facilities have been downgraded over time. Oddly enough, our junior coaching has improved even though I never asked for an increase nor did the board message me with such information. My thoughts are that it must be a league requirement in this division, but I won't complain regardless.

7wTgY0.jpg

On 18/05/2021 at 16:07, davenumber40 said:

Slightly off topic question but this is the place for people serious about youth saves. 

Has anyone done a save or seen a good example of something like the Lisbon Lions challenge? This is a challenge that isn't strictly youth only but all players must be from a local area (say within 30 miles of Glasgow). I'm thinking about doing a variation on this in FM22. I think it would give the opportunity to do a little scouting for talent but still be highly restrictive. 

I've done a save with Palermo using only Sicilian players in FM20, which was 12 season to win the Serie A, and a save with Ibiza using only players from the Balearic Isles (still play it every now and then, into my fifth year and in the Spanish second division, Spain's a bit of a weird place to manage in though). It's definitely doable, but biggest recommendation I would make is to decide your region and then to go into the editor and change the name to something like, for example, 'Barcelona (Catalonia)'. Thus when you type into the Place of Birth search in the game, you can filter just by (Catalonia) - cuts down loads of time!

Abc Fc Vector Art & Graphics | freevector.com

2022 season...

We were predicted to finish 18th in the overall table, so how did we fare?

154347ee6704d39b9a4522793943f698.png

02a636d5e9ddf72acbf23f173618a9b5.png

PROMOTION!!! Next season we will be in Serie B.

Also this was the best guy from the intake. Some potential, but overall not good at all.

2dc735adf66652a5d1187babf8c86c6f.png

PfMbNh3.png

Merthyr Town - Season 2022 Review

Table | Squad | Transfers | Finances

Seeing as I started this season with 12 players, and only one central midfielder, I think this season went much better than expected. Granted we got a few stuffings, and we used a left winger as a utility player in EVERY position, so we struggled whenever we had injuries. Finishing in 17th is more than acceptable for me when we were up against all that. It got a bit easier when we got the intake as we could finally have a bench filled up. Still, these are the early years, and it's all about building a foundation.

In the FA Cup we beat Merstham before losing to South Shields in the 3rd qualifying round.

In the FA Trophy we lost to Boston United in the 2nd round.

Youth

Any preview is a good preview.

jEn8Sy0.png

Any intake is a good....wait that's really good! Some very talented players here!

JM1gEOf.png

Joshua Mannings 22k is a really good midfielder. Not many weaknesses.

XQ1lomv.png

Statistics:

Spoiler

Quite the nice variety of countries, and even 3 continents done already.

o1hrWyh.png

1tEFf73.png

ycBLoh5.png

Record Breakers:

Most goals in a season: Eli Phipps - 18
Most league goals in a season: Eli Phipps - 16
Most goals in a match: Carl Orchard - 3
Most goals in a league match: Eli Phipps - 3
Most assists in a season: Carl Orchard - 8
Most clean sheets in a season: Kelland Absalom - 9
Most player of the match awards: Eli Phipps - 6
Worst discipline: Joseph Jones - 21 yellow, 0 red
Most league apps overall: Corey Jenkins - 188
Most league goals overall: Kerry Morgan - 24
Youngest player: Alun Clarke 22j - 15 years, 108 days
Oldest player: Kerry Morgan - 33 years, 146 days
Fastest goal: Jarrad Welch - 31 seconds
Youngest goalscorer: Alun Clarke 22j - 15 years, 114 days
Oldest goalscorer: Kerry Morgan - 33 days, 62 days

Trophy cabinet:

None

I6aDD7D.png

Aachen FC Season 8 Youth Intake

image.png.d127411aa0cc26e93d849be76fedc49f.png

Another decent intake. Not as good as other years but some very good prospects.

8bf286a5f8df25a71b66df21f88c5dc0.png

Here are some of the top prospects.

Hannes Schober(YP77) - German Right Winger

e738e7f4367af210db10806ecc0eb5b0.png

Janek Kessner(YP78) - German Striker

be78de352933ac9fb617ebc26a62ac08.png

Serkan Yuksel(YP79) - German Central Defender

5091d9eb0a4c058c29c5b33f2b4defc9.png

Robin Makarov-Jung(YP80) - German Defensive Midfielder

d655ceaa98206a6ede1db26d8bd1a543.png

Jonas Berg(YP81) - German Goalkeeper

d99968dc4cd81e4c1d8ac4aff6874bac.png

On 18/05/2021 at 17:07, davenumber40 said:

I did a Ile De France only with FC Paris. loved it..now Gibraltar only:)

2 hours ago, Tilling said:

I've done a save with Palermo using only Sicilian players in FM20, which was 12 season to win the Serie A, and a save with Ibiza using only players from the Balearic Isles (still play it every now and then, into my fifth year and in the Spanish second division, Spain's a bit of a weird place to manage in though). It's definitely doable, but biggest recommendation I would make is to decide your region and then to go into the editor and change the name to something like, for example, 'Barcelona (Catalonia)'. Thus when you type into the Place of Birth search in the game, you can filter just by (Catalonia) - cuts down loads of time!

It is double. i used (IDF) and it was very handy to use in filters etc

33 minutes ago, Rabbix said:

@SuperRedditchCongrats on the great first LaLiga season. Reckon you could make a run in Europe?

I think the extra games are gonna be a massive strain, especially trying to manage fatigue so I don't stifle the development of the kids. I'm gonna go for it though, even if I have to sacrifice some league results.

19 hours ago, OlivierL said:

It is double. i used (IDF) and it was very handy to use in filters etc

22 hours ago, Tilling said:

Thank you both. This has given me a lot to think about. 

I was 5th in my first Premier Division year in England... 

I was perhaps a bit lucky but also I think the quality of the game just gets worse over the years. The AI isn't good enough to maintain and develop their squads in the long run. This has always been the problem in CM/FM.

Obviously things are better nowadays than say, 10 years ago but AI should do better in my opinion.

manchesterfc.png

Youth Intake 2028

Despite not always the best personalities there seems to be quite some talent in this intake. I am especially happy about the defenders and central midfielders, since these are the areas I am lacking the most. Also goalkeeper Andy MacCann 28f is an especially welcome addition - this season our main keeper Lavercombe has quite some injuries, and I struggle to replace him.  Hopefully McCann will be able to help there next season.

Screen-Shot-2021-05-19-08-18-58.68.png

Screen-Shot-2021-05-20-18-55-47.41.png

Screen-Shot-2021-05-20-18-57-32.87.png

Screen-Shot-2021-05-20-18-58-08.05.pngScreen-Shot-2021-05-20-18-58-43.09.png

Aachen FC Season 8 Review

image.png.f94c00b7bf87cc8d6654b2ccc4493e5c.png

Another season of nothing spectacular. I am slowly becoming a mid table Bundesliga 2 team. What I want is to be in the play offs in the next 2 seasons.

I ended up finishing 9th in the league. 

6b7290f939614774332e686092d2eb4d.png

I managed to convince striker Samuel Adekoya to sign a new contract and he repaid my faith by scoring 18 goals for the season. I have him a 4 year contract as well so he wont be going anywhere for a while.

47a7c8ef20d4e248dd0b2b575f3d2c9f.jpg

Transfers

8f3343012b9b1394badb3ff743a2dc64.png

Best Overall Starting 11

49a5c1e934408b1be68a48853222cae4.png

1551732128_MirassolFCnovo(1).png.936537d125dd8e594abe7bc5bf050bc1.png

Mirassol - Brazil

Season 3 - Serie B

Finish: 4th (promotion!)

Season Summary

I wasn't expecting muh from this season. Our best young player, Danilo, left for 950k and a 50% future sell on meaning the squad was thinner than ever. At least we got to invest the money in improving the youth facilities.

The state championship proved my point. we were pretty poor, sneaking into the quarter finals finishing 7th, only to go straight out again. But the league was the main thing. Our first game was against Remo, a team who ended the season relegated. They beat us 4-0. The first half of the season was like that, inconsistent as I tried to bed in a couple of the more promising youngsters. We were mid-table all the way but halfway through the season something weird happened - we went unbeaten for 12 games and got catapulted up to 2nd in the table. Once we got there we got a nosebleed and lost 3 out of the next 4 but we were in and around the top 4 for the rest of the season.

With 6 games to play we were 4th and managed to then only win one of those last 6 games. Somehow the teams below us in 5th and 6th both contrived to win zero in their last 6 so we somehow got promoted despite our best efforts to Spurs it up. 

To be honest, i'm not sure how I feel about promotion. There's no way this team are ready for it!

24competitions.thumb.JPG.26373639816b71a2689df5771d69966a.JPG

Players

Rafael Silva - 44 in 52 for our stalwart striker. He's 29 now and there's nobody really in line to replace him, which is a worry

I managed to give some valuable first team experiences to some of the btter youths as well but none really made a huge impression as yet. But it's looking promising.

Youth

I got me a nice new HoYD, with fairly proffessional personality and pretty good stats. I also got the youth facilities up to good, so I was looking forward to this first intake

The preview was nice - the first (of hopefully many) golden generations!

24youthpreview.JPG.d466096129b460c8210a097c2d1f63f9.JPG

But the actual intake was little underwhelming, although i've haf a lot worse. Hopefully we'll get a couple of good first teamers out of it but time will tell

24youthintake.JPG.7686583bee78d08e686a1004129dba18.JPG

Signed around 7/8 - you never know!

Finances and Upgrades

I thought 900k for Danilo was a pretty good deal but the board took umbrage thinking we should have got more. I was happy just to get some cash to invest in the infrastructure. It should pay for itself soon enough. Promotion should help as well, although it's not quite premier league money. 

Next job is to upgrade the training facilities to match the rest of it.

Career Progression

24career.JPG.c9677d78ce482ffd902e52e457be0cf0.JPG

4 minutes ago, JLAB said:

Quick question, what was wrong with the Belenenses saves in the past? I remember there being some kind of bug with them?

The finances are way out of wack - SI have set number of season ticket holders way too low so you get stuff like this in the first season - 

c520522a0a6058cebf1886aa1d3301b6.png

1 hour ago, Ronaldo Beckham said:

Aachen FC Season 8 Review

image.png.f94c00b7bf87cc8d6654b2ccc4493e5c.png

Another season of nothing spectacular. I am slowly becoming a mid table Bundesliga 2 team. What I want is to be in the play offs in the next 2 seasons.

I ended up finishing 9th in the league. 

6b7290f939614774332e686092d2eb4d.png

I managed to convince striker Samuel Adekoya to sign a new contract and he repaid my faith by scoring 18 goals for the season. I have him a 4 year contract as well so he wont be going anywhere for a while.

47a7c8ef20d4e248dd0b2b575f3d2c9f.jpg

Transfers

8f3343012b9b1394badb3ff743a2dc64.png

Best Overall Starting 11

49a5c1e934408b1be68a48853222cae4.png

What is that skin? Custom-made?

C.F. Os Belenenses - Wikipedia

Clube de Futebol Os Belenenses

Season 1 - 4th tier

Finish: 3rd in the group (missed out on the promotion playoffs by one goal difference, in the 94th minute!!!)

Season Summary

An unusual first season really; we were incredibly tight at the back which allowed us to scrape a lot of wins with what is ultimately an inferior side in comparison to the teams around us. We outperformed our xG which tends to actually be a good sign in my experience on FM, but to let it slip on the last day to a 94th minute equaliser and then miss out on the playoffs is extremely tough to take. Too many draws ultimately, so I've got to work on a way to break down teams that have more bottom-heavy formations. We had a bit of a wobble halfway through the season but ultimately recovered well as winger-turned-striker Clé single handedly won us points regularly. The training facilities have also been downgraded due to the much-publicised financial difficulties that this challenge poses with Belenenses, but we're still producing youth academy talent capable of going straight into the first team! All in all, it's a 6/10 season - we've a good platform to build on to go up next year.

e93cd4cde6c1ad7e93880f8e4ae434e7.png

fb6ee0558f62cad360698da0743a5d16.png

Players

Tomas Marques was a stalwart at the back, achieving our highest average rating of 7.29. Clé was also very important, finishing as our top scorer and overperforming his xG by 3.5(!). However my player of the season has to go to Lucas Esteves. I mean look at this lad - he was at the club when I first joined so he technically isn't one of my intake, but he's already capped for the Portuguese u20s at the age of 16 playing in the 4th division! It's a massive disappointment that at no point (and trust me, I've tried regularly) has he been willing to sign a professional contract. Having said that, no one has come in for him either, so I'm going to enjoy having him in goal whilst it lasts. 

673889370a6fce9293990cdb95a76a2a.png

Youth

Belenenses start with a relatively decent HoYD, so I was disappointed that the personalities of my intake were across the board, pretty shocking. However, the facilities being what they are for Belenenses means I've managed to pull through 8 or 9 players with clear first-team potential, and 2 or 3 who probably already start. Annoyingly I haven't taken a screenshot of the youth intake preview, but have a look at some of the ones that I am most excited about... look at those nations!

e3bdf3854fb61a2ddacbc9f099cf1ce9.pngfeb3d56b089ac0150848a5d0330e0038.png4cb716784d344ee2977704d2a8fbaae7.png

Finances and Upgrades

No one sold, no one brought in - the club did bring in two players before I joined but it hasn't reflected in my transfers so that's all that matters. The finances are shocking though, as you can see above - I am worried what that means long term, as I've never managed a team where the finances have been that poor this quickly! Best get rising up the leagues fast.

Career Progression

3ab3c99f2a6deb1f8c63042b95f7f951.png

PfMbNh3.png

Merthyr Town - Season 2023 Review

Table | Squad | Transfers | Finances

Another season fighting to avoid relegation, but we stayed up once again. I had forgotten how hard the English leagues are, and how savage the other teams are in picking up top team rejects who will just tear up the league on a regular basis. Still, it's a slow process for us, and I think we are improving as a team. At the end of the season I only have 7 of the original 12 players in the first team squad, so the youngsters are slowly filling up the spots. There is some wild swings in form, but that is to be expected from a side with so many young players. So the grind continues!

In the FA Cup we went on a bit of a run as we beat Bashley, Dorchester Town, Havant & Waterlooville, and Salford before losing to League 2 side Plymouth in the 2nd round.

In the FA Trophy we beat Slough Town, Altrincham, and Atherton Colleries before losing to Solihull Moors.

Youth

The previews are pretty good.

F6fwJY2.png

Another good intake with good potential.

51otCxp.png

I'm very happy with getting in Brett Casey 23f to fill out the DM role.

UkM8CV7.png

Statistics:

Spoiler

No new countries this time.

XNpyXz7.png

1tEFf73.png

X3FIyFJ.png

Record Breakers:

Most goals in a season: Eli Phipps - 28
Most league goals in a season: Eli Phipps - 23
Most goals in a match: Eli Phipps - 3
Most goals in a league match: Eli Phipps - 3
Most assists in a season: Joshua Mannings 22k - 14
Most clean sheets in a season: Kelland Absalom - 23
Most player of the match awards: Eli Phipps - 6
Worst discipline: Jonny Davey - 25 yellow, 0 red
Most league apps overall: Adam Davies - 202
Most league goals overall: Eli Phipps - 42

Trophy cabinet:

None

0C3UtRR.png

manchesterfc.png

Season Review 2027/28

Well I am quite happy with our first season in the League Two. Achieved a safe upper mid-table finish - our usual winter / early spring-slump denied us of even more. And keeper Lavercomb was injured for almost two months, which didnt help either. Finances took the suspected hit after the stadium expansion and going full-time, therefor no improvements possible. And more and more "old" players are leaving us - they want to go for a new challenge or retire.

Screen-Shot-2021-05-20-23-36-22.64.png

Key Players

Dan Lavercomb - 7.1

Still the most reliable player, but his growing injurie-troubles worry me.

Spoiler

Screen-Shot-2021-05-20-23-33-24.17.png

Jake O'Reilly 23a - 6.88

Surprisingly i was able to sign him for three more years. Since then he stopped scoring ... ;)

Spoiler

Screen-Shot-2021-05-20-23-32-45.54.png

Azad Ibrahimov 25b - 6.77

Versatile young midfielder who has an eye for the assist.

Spoiler

Screen-Shot-2021-05-20-23-31-57.73.png

Best Eleven

Screen-Shot-2021-05-20-23-07-58.53.png

Squad

Spoiler

Screen-Shot-2021-05-20-23-12-42.99.png

Finances

Spoiler

Screen-Shot-2021-05-20-23-14-21.06.png

Transfers

Spoiler

Screen-Shot-2021-05-20-23-14-56.72.png

Summary

Screen-Shot-2021-05-20-23-38-52.88.png

image.png.260cda4b02b3e35d70b002b9a78169c7.png

Widzew Lodz (FM20)

Season 17 (2036-37) - Review

On the pitch

Starting 11

image.thumb.png.6eeec540777bf2db3dac1f936b6f8413.png

Domestic: We managed another league title but lost out in the first round of the cup to Legia.

Spoiler

League

image.png.8bdf49beff3da465429e1d903f4e0ac9.png

Cup

image.png.3d9d247132e3c4ba9bf08d04394d6529.png

Europe: Another strong performance but we came up against Atletico and fell at the semi final stage.  That means we have lost to Atletico twice in the semi final stage in the last four years and once in the final.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.f230f5fcb74482373e0767a8f14b44c7.png

image.png.2499e6ad2c628246fae7c84999dd03a0.png

Off the pitch

Youth Intake

image.png.ebf884fd3f29d8f76262cf3a353b6db8.png

Spoiler

image.png.52eb496009ffbe37e4b404379c2ef4cc.png

Players

Spoiler

Top players

image.thumb.png.5d535b9abf86ab62f8d35d115d4ce3ec.png

image.thumb.png.59fdaab808b4a4aa4cf573e7c66a9c38.png

image.thumb.png.84d01758a932c8e022d5f84469a23ae8.png

image.thumb.png.ece1783a42fbb74dd74e75692c52d0dd.png

image.thumb.png.cb79c3cb0077f3a742c5137726e1f3ee.png

Spoiler

Youth intake 2037

image.thumb.png.aedd37d8af8d2374a0037d64497799ae.png

image.thumb.png.ed3738d6de88b80fbd3abcebaa030d9a.png

image.thumb.png.40746be710c9c48040b090d59a238a49.png

image.thumb.png.efc55647a8e32c976750f4c2688f875e.png

image.thumb.png.020a36dfc67231dd2d2ee7170364fa10.png

Board takeover

image.png.5c150dffcd960ceed988a541c8c5f9d9.png

SUMMARY

image.thumb.png.aa0fa9e7ab85c314401910712ec2278f.png

manchesterfc.png

Short Update 2028/29

Due to some injuries its now (September 2028) the first time that i have a team selection containing only our own academy players. 

Screen-Shot-2021-05-21-11-01-12.34.png

P.S.: I feared it already, and it happened. Dan Lavercombe, our goalkeeper, has a longterm injury ...

Spoiler

Screen-Shot-2021-05-21-10-54-05.23.png

1 hour ago, vikeologist said:

In case people haven't seen it,some important information emerged on GD.

Basically, if you get a new HoYD with a good personality. you're not going to see the full effects of this for a few seasons. I didn't know before that your Junior players really are with you for a few years before they come through. When players are poached, I assumed the game was inventing them at that point, but it makes more sense that all Junior players, poached or not, actually exist.

Interesting, makes sense I suppose

End of Season Review

Season 2029/30

Unió Esportiva Extremenya

UE Extremenya - Wikipedia

Season Summary

A domestic double, for the second year running, together with an extraordinary run in Europe represents the best season in the history of the club.

Season Details

Champions League - We played out of our skin in the first qualifying round before narrowly losing to Cypriot side APOEL Nicosia by an aggregate score of three goals to two.

Europa Conference League - We dropped into the second qualifying round after our loss in the Champions League and were magnificent.  We actually made the group stage, where we finished bottom after getting outclassed.

League Table - We won the league comfortably.  We are now the best side in Andorra by some distance.

League Fixtures 1 & 2 - A couple of shock defeats though we never really struggled.

Copa Constitució - Another season and another final, this time against perennial rivals U. E. Santa Coloma.  We were far too good in the final and duly won our second successive domestic double.

Supercopa Andorrana - We lost the pre season curtain raiser to our rivals, U.E. Santa Coloma.

Pre Season Friendlies - An unbeaten pre season though we did only play six games due to our European success.

Squad - Our depth is easily the best in the country.

Squad Dynamics - Excellent as it always is.

Transfers In - None.

Transfers Out - Thirteen youngsters departed on loan and two left on free transfers.

Youth Candidates - Central midfielder Paco Sepulcre YP30A81 is the pick of an excellent group of players.

Finances - Thanks to our European adventure, we have a considerable of money available to us.

Key Players

Julio César Villalonga YP27I41 - Not as prolific as last season, but a good campaign nonetheless from the striker.

Tiago Mendes YP27A33 - The best player at the club refuses to sign a new deal so will be leaving on a free transfer.

Abel YP29A65 - The goalkeeper will shortly be leaving for Atlético Madrid.

Nélson Pinto YP28F54 - Another season where the left winger hit double digits for goals scored.

Juan Montaner YP28A49 - The central midfielder really stepped up his game this season and will have to maintain this level as Tiago Mendes YP27A33 leaves.

Next Season

A repeat domestically is the obvious aim, though some progression in the Champions League qualifiers is the real goal.

Personal Coaching Data

Season    Reputation           Qualifications     Att   Def   Fit   GkD   GkH   GkS   Tac   Tec   Men   WWY   Ada   Det   PlK   YoK   LoD   MaM   Mot
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start  Minimal   (0.25*)    None                 1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     4     1     1     1     4     1     1     1
2021/22   Minimal = (0.50*) ↑  None =               4 ↑   4 ↑   1 =   1 =   1 =   1 =   4 ↑   4 ↑   4 ↑   4 ↑   1 =   4 ↑   4 ↑   5 ↑   4 ↑   4 ↑   4 ↑
2022/23   Minimal = (1.00*) ↑  National A ↑↑↑       7 ↑   7 ↑   3 ↑   1 =   1 =   1 =   7 ↑   7 ↑   7 ↑   4 =   1 =   6 ↑   6 ↑   7 ↑  16 ↑   8 ↑   9 ↑
2023/24   Minimal = (1.00*) =  National A =         8 ↑   8 ↑   3 =   1 =   1 =   1 =   8 ↑   8 ↑   8 ↑   4 =   1 =   7 ↑   7 ↑   8 ↑  20 ↑   9 ↑  10 ↑
2024/25   Minimal = (1.25*) ↑  Continental C ↑     10 ↑  11 ↑   4 ↑   1 =   1 =   1 =  11 ↑  11 ↑  11 ↑   8 ↑   1 =   9 ↑   8 ↑   9 ↑  20 =  11 ↑  14 ↑
2025/26   Minimal = (1.00*) ↓  Continental A ↑↑    10 =  11 =   4 =   1 =   1 =   1 =  11 =  11 =  11 =   8 =   1 =   9 =   8 =   9 =  20 =  12 ↑  15 ↑
2026/27   Minimal = (1.25*) ↑  Continental Pro ↑   12 ↑  12 ↑   5 ↑   1 =   1 =   1 =  12 ↑  12 ↑  12 ↑   9 ↑   1 =   9 =   9 ↑  10 ↑  20 =  13 ↑  17 ↑
2027/28   Minimal = (1.00*) ↓  Continental Pro =   13 ↑  12 =   5 =   1 =   1 =   1 =  13 ↑  12 =  12 =   9 =   1 =   9 =   9 =  10 =  20 =  14 ↑  18 ↑
2028/29   Minimal = (1.25*) ↑  Continental Pro =   13 =  12 =   5 =   1 =   1 =   1 =  13 =  12 =  12 =   9 =   1 =   9 =   9 =  10 =  20 =  14 =  19 ↑
2029/30   Minimal = (1.50*) ↑  Continental Pro =   13 =  12 =   5 =   1 =   1 =   1 =  13 =  12 =  12 =   9 =   1 =   9 =   9 =  10 =  20 =  16 ↑  19 =

Club Facilities

Season     Training Facilities  Youth Facilities  Corporate Facilities  Junior Coaching  Youth Recruitment  Club Reputation
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Start   Poor                 Poor              Adequate              None             None               Local   (0.50*)
2021/22    Poor =               Poor =            Adequate =            None =           None =             Local = (0.50*) =
2022/23    Poor =               Poor =            Adequate =            None =           None =             Local = (0.50*) =
2023/24    Poor =               Poor =            Adequate =            None =           None =             Local = (0.50*) =
2024/25    Poor =               Poor =            Adequate =            Average ↑↑↑      Adequate ↑↑↑       Local = (0.50*) =
2025/26    Poor =               Poor =            Adequate =            Good ↑           Good ↑             Local = (0.50*) =
2026/27    Poor =               Basic ↑           Adequate =            Exceptional ↑↑   Exceptional ↑↑     Local = (0.50*) =
2027/28    Poor =               Basic =           Adequate =            Exceptional =    Exceptional =      Local = (0.50*) =
2028/29    Poor =               Basic =           Adequate =            Exceptional =    Exceptional =      Local = (1.00*) ↑
2029/30    Basic ↑              Below average ↑   Adequate =            Exceptional =    Exceptional =      Local = (1.00*) =

Season Record

Season     Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22      23        17        3        3          58              23                 +35              73.91%
2022/23      30        14        5       11          59              47                 +12              46.66% ↓
2023/24      30        15        5       10          58              42                 +16              50.00% ↑
2024/25      32        17        8        7          72              48                 +24              53.13% ↑
2025/26      35        15        7       13          72              64                  +8              42.86% ↓
2026/27      34        17        4       13          67              50                 +17              50.00% ↑
2027/28      32        16        8        8          66              36                 +30              50.00% =
2028/29      37        25        5        7          89              39                 +50              67.57% ↑
2029/30      45        23        8       14          86              61                 +25              51.11% ↓

Overall Career Record

After Season   Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage     Time At Club
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22          23        17        3        3          58              23                 +35              73.91%             322 days
2022/23          53        31        8       14         117              70                 +47              58.49% ↓           693 days
2023/24          83        46       13       24         175             112                 +63              55.42% ↓         1,065 days
2024/25         115        63       21       31         247             160                 +87              54.78% ↓         1,429 days
2025/26         150        78       28       44         319             224                 +95              52.00% ↓         1,806 days
2026/27         184        95       32       57         386             274                +112              51.63% ↓         2,171 days
2027/28         216       111       40       65         452             310                +142              51.39% ↓         2,520 days
2028/29         253       136       45       72         541             349                +192              53.75% ↑         2,898 days
2029/30         298       159       53       86         627             410                +217              53.36% ↓         3,269 days

Trophy Haul

Season     Competition Won
--------------------------
2021/22    Lliga Biosphere
2028/29    Supercopa Andorrana
2028/29    Lliga Multisegur Assegurances
2028/29    Copa Constitució
2029/30    Lliga Multisegur Assegurances
2029/30    Copa Constitució

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------
2 x Lliga Multisegur Assegurances (2028/29, 2029/30)
1 x Lliga Biosphere (2021/22)

Cup Competition Victories
-------------------------
2 x Copa Constitució (2028/29, 2029/30)
1 x Supercopa Andorrana (2028/29)

Career Overview

Season     Champions League            Europa League            Europa Conference League             League                             Position     Copa Constitució                    Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22           N/a                       N/a                            N/a                       Lliga Biosphere                       1st              N/a                          Promoted as champions.
2022/23           N/a                       N/a                            N/a                       Lliga Multisegur Assegurances         3rd ↑     Semi final ↑                        Qualified for the Europa Conference League.
2023/24           N/a                       N/a                 First qualifying round               Lliga Multisegur Assegurances         3rd =     Eighth final ↓                      Qualified for the Europa Conference League.
2024/25           N/a                       N/a                 Second qualifying round ↑            Lliga Multisegur Assegurances         2nd ↑     Eighth final =                      Qualified for the Europa Conference League.
2025/26           N/a                       N/a                 Second qualifying round =            Lliga Multisegur Assegurances         3rd ↓     Runners up ↑                        Qualified for the Europa Conference League.
2026/27           N/a                       N/a                 Second qualifying round =            Lliga Multisegur Assegurances         2nd ↑     Runners up =                        Qualified for the Europa Conference League.
2027/28           N/a                       N/a                 Second qualifying round =            Lliga Multisegur Assegurances         2nd =     Quarter final ↓                     Qualified for the Europa Conference League.
2028/29           N/a                       N/a                 Third qualifying round ↑             Lliga Multisegur Assegurances         1st ↑     Winners ↑                           Supercopa Andorrana winners.
2029/30    First qualifying round           N/a                 Group stage ↑                        Lliga Multisegur Assegurances         1st =     Winners =                           Supercopa Andorrana runners up.

Record Number of Appearances (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                         Cumulative Number of Appearances
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22    No one                                         0
2022/23    No one                                         0
2023/24    No one                                         0
2024/25    Javier Rodríguez YP25C3                        6
2025/26    Paco Berenguer YP25A1                         37
2026/27    Paco Berenguer YP25A1                         63
2027/28    Paco Berenguer YP25A1                         83
2028/29    José Ferreira YP26D20                         97
2029/30    Ismael Nicolás YP26A17                       135

Record Goal Scorer (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Goals
---------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22    No one                                 0
2022/23    No one                                 0
2023/24    No one                                 0
2024/25    No one                                 0
2025/26    Afonso Leal YP25I9                     3
           Javier Rodríguez YP25C3                3
2026/27    Vasco Leonardo YP26K27                14
2027/28    José Ferreira YP26D20                 21
2028/29    Julio César Villalonga YP27I41        31
2029/30    Julio César Villalonga YP27I41        65

Record Number of Assists (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Assists
-----------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22    No one                                  0
2022/23    No one                                  0
2023/24    No one                                  0
2024/25    Paco Berenguer YP25A1                   1
2025/26    Paco Berenguer YP25A1                   8
2026/27    Paco Berenguer YP25A1                  11
2027/28    Paco Berenguer YP25A1                  20
2028/29    José Ferreira YP26D20                  26
2029/30    Juan Montaner YP28A49                  40

Record Number of Clean Sheets (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Clean Sheets
----------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22    No one                                     0
2022/23    No one                                     0
2023/24    No one                                     0
2024/25    No one                                     0
2025/26    No one                                     0
2026/27    Hugo Freitas YP27J42                       3
2027/28    Hugo Freitas YP27J42                      18
2028/29    Hugo Freitas YP27J42                      29
2029/30    Hugo Freitas YP27J42                      30