• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

0ZI4Dqu.png

FC Novokuznetsk - Season 2028/29 Review

Table | Squad | Transfers  | Finances

We got moved to Group 3 this time around, but we continue to slowly improve, even if we are nowhere near fighting for a top spot in any of these divisions. It's a very slow progress, but at least we are improving a slight bit each and every season. I can also see it in some of the players. Some who were ranked very high are now only average, so it's clear the quality is upped.

In the Kubok Rossii we beat Chita, Dinamo Barnaul and Dinamo Stavropol to get into the 4th round, there we entered a mini group stage against Orenburg (from the top tier) and Veles (from our league). Only the winner progressed and unsurprisingly that was Orenburg.

Youth

I forgot to screenshot the preview...

Not great, but at least we got some good personalities! That has been sorely missing so far.

YMB4t8f.png

Andrey Zlobin 29c is the first player to resemble anything like a right back! All my other right backs have 5 or less pace!

5vVbIOo.png

U21s:

They only played friendlies.

U18s:

They won the Russian U18 Division - Moskovskaya oblast Group 9 and got progressed. In the Group stage they also won their group to go further. In the playoffs they lost to Chernomorets (RUS) u18s in the quarter final.

Statistics:

Spoiler

Only Russian this time.

v1MMBSM.png

OnSUBhU.png

Record Breakers:

Most goals in a season: Sevada Torosyan - 30
Most league goals in a season: Sevada Torosyan - 28
Most goals in a match: Vitaly Safin 28d - 4
Most goals in a league match: Sevada Torosyan - 4
Most assists in a season: Lorenzo Coppo 22d - 16
Most player of the match awards in a season: Sevada Torosyan - 9
Worst discipline: Oleg Vasiljev 23c - 11 yellow, 3 red
Most league apps overall: Sevada Torosyan - 199
Most league goals overall: Sevada Torosyan - 121
Fastest goal: Vladimir Afanasjev 22c - 23 seconds

Trophy cabinet:

Empty

vZBpaei.png

3 hours ago, djsterry said:

If I remember correctly the player became my first choice CB but his performances nose dived as my reputation increased/ I became more successful. It might be linked I noticed quite a few of my players all of a sudden "dreaded big matches etc"

I've just had a second player say this now - this time my first choice striker.  Might be a coincidence but I fined him 3 days before the message came in, and the other chap I mentioned was fined 6 days before the message came through.  I started fining players recently, only in the last season or so, based on the something I read in this thread (or another thread on the forum).

Spoiler

Second player

image.thumb.png.7cedffcbf1b66225b0d5afac10043aa8.png

at least we got a boost to WR and Determination following the fine:

image.thumb.png.debe886c04a5e02cf7b99f747d15dec9.png

First player

image.thumb.png.39d62443f12d68fefd72e7b474d09bf0.png

image.thumb.png.daf3db8c3c124456df6bbb6a70ed2d77.png

Been skim reading this thread and decided to give this a go over last couple of days with Nuneaton. Started off with a 3-0 win, thinking I'm a genius and would easily get play offs but er, yeah, it's not panned out that way :D Currently 19th after 17 games, 4 clear of relegation atm, which I would happily take. This squad is pretty dire with some of the better players being in their 30s already, but I've managed to convince the board after whinging at them to increase youth recruitment and youth coaching, getting to the second round of the FA Cup more than likely helping with that after helping financially.

Have a feeling I'll end up breaking the rules out of frustration at some point but for the time being I'm doing my best with making no signings and seeing how long I can last before throwing my laptop out the window!

9 hours ago, Pukey said:

Been skim reading this thread and decided to give this a go over last couple of days with Nuneaton. Started off with a 3-0 win, thinking I'm a genius and would easily get play offs but er, yeah, it's not panned out that way :D Currently 19th after 17 games, 4 clear of relegation atm, which I would happily take. This squad is pretty dire with some of the better players being in their 30s already, but I've managed to convince the board after whinging at them to increase youth recruitment and youth coaching, getting to the second round of the FA Cup more than likely helping with that after helping financially.

Have a feeling I'll end up breaking the rules out of frustration at some point but for the time being I'm doing my best with making no signings and seeing how long I can last before throwing my laptop out the window!

To be fair, this is probably the hardest challenge you can do in FM, and not many actually succeed. Still, most of us play it because we enjoy the challenge. Also, if you were to manage to get them a single promotion, it still feels like conquering something. That said, this is a challenge for the patient player, so I know that many often take breaks from these, or (myself included) gets bored with a challenge if you feel like you are stalling at a point for too long. But even through that I still can't seem to get myself to play a normal game with a top team anymore, it's just not the same! :D

10 hours ago, Pukey said:

If it help at all I found that it pays to keep it simple at the lower levels. Obviously we don't get much choice of what type of players we end up with but on both saves I've done I got my teams to the top level playing 442 with high pressing

1175958391_SolvesborgsGOIF.png.36f1c40bac9bf5285ca229eca291629f.png

Profile Squad Transfers

SweReview.png.75b694089f0e9590984df2e0117a6bac.png

The way the season started I didn't think I would be coming anywhere close to 3rd but a middle of the season tactic change saw us catch fire and we did just that, although our poor beginning meant we were never a serious contender for promotion even though we only finished 3 points behind. In the offseason we lost 2 of our best players, striker Marcus Ekenberg retired because he was 40 but he was our only player who could actually win a header. I forgot the name of our other player who left but it was our best LB and it showed, our full backs were terrible this season. Our wingers had break out years but it was our GK who really stepped up for us this season. In the preseason I got another coaching badge so now I'm at the national B level, and during the season a team from the division above us offered me an interview so that was pretty cool. Honestly I feel this team could be destined to stay in this league, we keep leaking talent and the quality of training doesn't seem good enough to train our prospects.  

SweAcademy1.png.13a2111f88ab72142c5d15be3f18602f.pngSweReview2.png.abc1a330684dc718319915d0f92e0c9e.png

680508803_SienaYouthIntakePreview.png.9af21da460fafc3e16d54da632e38a80.png

Had this intake preview. This was nice to see, even if the preview for the intake is not as good as it could be. I do look forward to the Czech midfielder.

14 hours ago, JAwtunes said:

I've just had a second player say this now - this time my first choice striker.  Might be a coincidence but I fined him 3 days before the message came in, and the other chap I mentioned was fined 6 days before the message came through.  I started fining players recently, only in the last season or so, based on the something I read in this thread (or another thread on the forum).

Reveal hidden contents

Second player

image.thumb.png.7cedffcbf1b66225b0d5afac10043aa8.png

at least we got a boost to WR and Determination following the fine:

image.thumb.png.debe886c04a5e02cf7b99f747d15dec9.png

First player

image.thumb.png.39d62443f12d68fefd72e7b474d09bf0.png

image.thumb.png.daf3db8c3c124456df6bbb6a70ed2d77.png

The fining definitely works, I think the players that react badly to it have really low professionalism so it's probably better in the long term for the club to get rid or mentor them etc. I get rid of players with really bad personalities unless they look talented 

End of Season Review

Season 2021/22

Cardiff Draconians

6z6TvC5.jpg

Season Summary

A tough first season in charge as I only had thirteen players for the majority of the campaign.  Still, we survived and have something to build on.

Season Details

League Table - A season of struggle meant we were in a relegation scrap for much of the season.  Survival was only assured with one game to go.

League Fixtures 1 & 2 - A couple of long winless runs were worrying.

JD Welsh Cup - A home defeat to fellow second tier side Llanelli Town ended our interest in the competition in the third round.

Nathaniel MG Cup - A first round exit away at the hands of Undy Athletic, who play in the same division as we do, was very disappointing.

Pre Season Friendlies - Five wins and just two losses represents a good pre season.

Squad - We are good enough for a mid table finish I think.

Squad Dynamics - Very good, especially considering the struggles we had this season.

Transfers In - None.

Transfers Out - None.

Youth Candidates - A reasonable intake, with central defender Neil Devlin YP22A1 looking like a fine prospect.

Finances - We are in the black, though only just.

Key Players

Martyn Lapslie - Left back who is rated as a good player for the top division.  Recently came out as gay.

Phil Brown - A sensational season from the Australian left winger.

Panagiotis Goulas - I retrained the English teenager and he scored an impressive 19 goals in 34 appearances.

Rhys Cockings - Playing in central midfield, he was often exposed and had a poor year.

Javier Morales - Spaniard who plays the holding midfield role.  Like Cockings, he was poor and is capable of so much more.

Next Season

A season of mid table mediocrity would be lovely.

Personal Coaching Data

Season     Reputation           Qualifications     Att   Def   Fit   GkD   GkH   GkS   Tac   Tec   Men   WWY   Ada   Det   PlK   YoK   LoD   MaM   Mot
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start   Minimal   (0.25*)    None                 1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     4     1     1     1     4     1     1     1
2021/22    Minimal = (0.50*) ↑  National C ↑         5 ↑   5 ↑   2 ↑   1 =   1 =   1 =   5 ↑   5 ↑   4 ↑   4 =   1 =   4 ↑   4 ↑   6 ↑  12 ↑   5 ↑   5 ↑

Club Facilities

Season     Training Facilities  Youth Facilities  Corporate Facilities  Junior Coaching  Youth Recruitment  Club Reputation
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Start   Poor                 Poor              Basic                 Basic            Limited            Local   (0.50*)
2021/22    Poor =               Poor =            Basic =               Fairly basic ↑   Basic ↑            Local = (0.50*) =

Season Record

Season     Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22      34        12        8       14          68              56                 +12              35.29%

Overall Career Record

After Season   Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage     Time At Club
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22          34        12        8       14          68              56                 +12              35.29%             302 days

Trophy Haul

Season     Competition Won
--------------------------

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------

Cup Competition Victories
-------------------------

Career Overview

Season     Champions League    Europa League    Europa Conference League             League                             Position     JD Welsh Cup     Nathaniel MG Cup                    Achievements
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       JD Cymru South                        9th       Third round      First round                         Survival assured with one league game remaining.

Record Number of Appearances (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                         Cumulative Number of Appearances
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22    Giuseppe Costantino YP22N14                    2

Record Goal Scorer (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Goals
---------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22    Rhodri Proctor YP22B2                  1

Record Number of Assists (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Assists
-----------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22    Rogan Werndly YP22D4                    1

Record Number of Clean Sheets (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Clean Sheets
----------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22    No one                                     0

Chengfeng Season 36/37 Review

Table - Squad - U23 Squad - U19 Squad - Finances - Transfers

Finishing 10th the CSL has again been a success. We were pretty good throughout the season. But the big success this season has been the win of the Chinese Cup. We got luck a few times and were crowned Champions in the end, which guarantees us a Spot in the Asian Super League. The best game we played in the final, beeing 2:0 down after 40 minutes but turning it aound and winning the cup due to away goals. We got completely outplayed but to be honest: who cares :cool:

CupResults.jpg.41997d5ae15834799c7ea1a9311f0397.jpg    Stats.jpg.d04a8ba145492f9e6bda43387ffc0cf9.jpg

Thrilled that we can put our first trophy in the cabinet!

The team is making progress and the updatet facilities are really showing. Nearly every year we seem to have 2 players who easily get into the first team. Liu Hongliang from the 35 Intake is already our best player and only Huang Yongzhi (23A) and He Sen (22G) are leftovers from previous years. Also Fu Yibing (32A), Bai Ran (33A), Zhao Wenbin (34D) and Boa Boyang are progressing nicely. Unfortunately we lost Whu Zhong (36A) from the 36 Intake, with the board accepting the bid. Should be a nice boost for the finances and usually I'm able to sell the profit clause for good money.

Spoiler

LiuHongliang(35A).jpg.8b1e649120e01162c2f9d396cd062350.jpg

FuYibing(32A).jpg.26d15ae2dceeda5373ad9551b25b1d3d.jpg

BaiRan(33A).jpg.a7902103f47389cb0e3dfa8c4a686e4e.jpg

945221688_ZhaoWenbin(34D).jpg.ee27ecd9c9c102e7bb52f6f86eaea6a1.jpg

BoaBoyang(34A).jpg.351b146eed6bd35ee4ce9db319706c7d.jpg

300599539_HuangYongzhi(23A).jpg.614a605afd391027bd7ccba49c77a003.jpg

544469877_HeSen(23G).jpg.8d028f3c22fa0139e4683be92227326a.jpg

Also that He Sen now struggles to get into the team, shows the progress that we have made

This years intake preview again looked quite nice

Spoiler

IntakePreview.jpg.b8b52fdb6037924b40dd0beece30c1a6.jpg

And the intake again looked good, with 3 players I really like

Intake.jpg.85faedcd7f92b829185f4a40f95abdb0.jpg

259892110_WeiZeyu(37A).jpg.af869f2be5dce9a4b313cffbd7491e87.jpg

LiMing(37B).jpg.a51cc1cc4775240a3694d6a870fa320d.jpg

QuHaifeng(37C).jpg.5d9b5d513b48f7c71e94c5997ef5a08b.jpg

Overview.jpg.65580ab84c8b0beab42cb6ea7183f24e.jpg

3 hours ago, XaW said:

To be fair, this is probably the hardest challenge you can do in FM, and not many actually succeed. Still, most of us play it because we enjoy the challenge. Also, if you were to manage to get them a single promotion, it still feels like conquering something. That said, this is a challenge for the patient player, so I know that many often take breaks from these, or (myself included) gets bored with a challenge if you feel like you are stalling at a point for too long. But even through that I still can't seem to get myself to play a normal game with a top team anymore, it's just not the same! :D

Yeah it definitely seems the hardest but I just really like the idea of developing the youth system. I could definitely see myself getting bored if there's ever a period of stagnation but we'll see!

2 hours ago, djsterry said:

If it help at all I found that it pays to keep it simple at the lower levels. Obviously we don't get much choice of what type of players we end up with but on both saves I've done I got my teams to the top level playing 442 with high pressing

I just used what was successful in a Darlington save, but I've tweaked it with my players not being as good and it seems to have helped a bit, actually closer to play offs than relegation now but still got no hope of promotion this year.

End of Season Review

Season 2027/28

FC United of Manchester

Errea is named new technical sponsor of FC United of Manchester!

Season Summary

A dreadful performance in the cups was masked by a good league season where we qualified for the promotion playoffs, where we narrowly lost to Leyton Orient.

Season Details

League Table - A good campaign with some great results.  October was tough though we were always in or around a play off spot.

Play Offs - We made it to Wembley where, despite dominating the game, we lost two one to Leyton Orient, keeping us in non league football for at least another season.

League Fixtures 1 & 2 - Four straight league defeats in October set the club somewhat though we recovered to finish third and qualify for the play offs.

F. A. Cup - A very poor performance at home to Guiseley, who play in the Vanarama National League North, saw the club crash out at the fourth qualifying stage.

F. A. Trophy - A shock defeat at Stourbridge, who play in the league below, saw the club eliminated at the third round stage.

Pre Season Friendlies - Just the two defeats in pre season.

Squad - Our best players are at League One level, we just lack the depth.

Squad Dynamics - Exceptional, as always.

Transfers In - None.

Transfers Out - Just the one departure of note, as Joseph Adams YP25D52 was sold by my chairman, above my head.  This was before we received over £17m due to a sell on clause.

Youth Candidates - Not a great intake, though Fabrice Haman YP28A97 looks like he has a chance of making the grade.

Finances - We are swimming in cash.

Key Players

Andrew Camacho YP23D20 - Our best defender just keeps on delivering.

Keith Phelan YP24F38 - Another prolific season from the Irish club record goalscorer.

Owen Carpenter YP24I41 - The Welsh central midfielder was inconsistent, ranging from very good to downright awful.

Roberto Santamaría YP26C67 - Still aged only seventeen, the Spanish right winger refuses to sign a new deal so may have to be sold this summer.

Brian Prescott YP24H40 - a below par season from the Irish striker and left winger.

Next Season

Promotion is the obvious ambition.

Personal Coaching Data

Season     Reputation            Qualifications       Att   Def   Fit   GkD   GkH   GkS   Tac   Tec   Men   WWY   Ada   Det   PlK   YoK   LoD   MaM   Mot
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start   Minimal   (0.25*)     None                   1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     4     1     1     1     4     1     1     1
2021/22    Minimal = (0.50*) ↑   None =                 4 ↑   4 ↑   1 =   1 =   2 ↑   1 =   4 ↑   4 ↑   4 ↑   6 ↑   1 =   4 ↑   4 ↑   5 ↑   1 =   4 ↑   4 ↑
2022/23    Minimal = (0.75*) ↑   National C ↑           6 ↑   6 ↑   3 ↑   2 ↑   4 ↑   2 ↑   6 ↑   6 ↑   6 ↑   6 =   1 =   5 ↑   5 ↑   6 ↑   5 ↑   7 ↑   7 ↑
2023/24    Nominal ↑ (1.25*) ↑   National B ↑           8 ↑   8 ↑   4 ↑   3 ↑   4 =   3 ↑   8 ↑   8 ↑   8 ↑   6 =   1 =   7 ↑   7 ↑   8 ↑  10 ↑  10 ↑   9 ↑
2024/25    Nominal = (1.50*) ↑   National A ↑           9 ↑  10 ↑   5 ↑   3 =   4 =   3 =  10 ↑   9 ↑   9 ↑   6 =   1 =   8 ↑   8 ↑   9 ↑  13 ↑  10 =  11 ↑
2025/26    Nominal = (1.50*) =   National A =          10 ↑  10 =   5 =   3 =   5 ↑   3 =  10 =   9 =  10 ↑   9 ↑   1 =   8 =   8 =   9 =  13 =  12 ↑  12 ↑
2026/27    Minimal ↑ (1.75*) ↑   National A =          10 =  10 =   5 =   3 =   5 =   3 =  10 =   9 =  10 =   9 =   1 =   8 =   8 =   9 =  13 =  13 ↑  13 ↑
2027/28    Minimal = (2.00*) ↑   Continental C ↑       11 ↑  11 ↑   5 =   4 ↑   5 =   3 =  11 ↑  11 ↑  11 ↑  11 ↑   1 =   9 ↑   9 ↑  10 ↑  19 ↑  14 ↑  14 ↑

Club Facilities

3Season     Training Facilities  Youth Facilities  Youth Level  Corporate Facilities  Junior Coaching  Youth Recruitment  Club Reputation
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Start   Basic                Basic                  4       Adequate              Average          Fairly basic       Local   (1.00*)
2021/22    Basic =              Basic =                4 =     Adequate =            Good ↑           Adequate ↑         Local = (1.00*) =
2022/23    Basic =              Below average ↑        4 =     Adequate =            Excellent ↑↑     Good ↑↑            Local = (1.00*) =
2023/24    Basic =              Below average =        4 =     Adequate =            Exceptional ↑    Exceptional ↑↑     Local = (1.00*) =
2024/25    Basic =              Below average =        4 =     Adequate =            Exceptional =    Exceptional =      Local = (1.00*) =
2025/26    Basic =              Below average =        4 =     Adequate =            Exceptional =    Exceptional =      Local = (1.00*) =
2026/27    Basic =              Below average =        4 =     Adequate =            Exceptional =    Exceptional =      Local = (1.00*) =
2027/28    Basic =              Below average =        4 =     Adequate =            Exceptional =    Exceptional =      Local = (1.00*) =

Season Record

Season     Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22      60        33       12       15         126              84                 +42              55.00%
2022/23      51 ↓      22 ↓     11 ↓     18 ↑        89 ↓            77 ↓               +12 ↓            43.14% ↓
2023/24      51 =      24 ↑     13 ↑     14 ↓        97 ↑            84 ↑               +13 ↑            47.06% ↑
2024/25      52 ↑      25 ↑      9 ↓     20 ↑       105 ↑            89 ↑               +16 ↑            48.08% ↑
2025/26      56 ↑      31 ↑     12 ↑     13 ↓       127 ↑            82 ↓               +45 ↑            55.36% ↑
2026/27      60 ↑      42 ↑     12 =      6 ↓       171 ↑            72 ↓               +99 ↑            70.00% ↑
2027/28      50 ↓      28 ↓      6 ↓     16 ↑       109 ↓            68 ↓               +41 ↓            56.00% ↓

Overall Career Record

After Season   Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage     Time At Club
2021/22          60        33       12       15         126              84                 +42              55.00%             316 days
2022/23         111        55       23       33         215             161                 +54              49.55% ↓           673 days
2023/24         162        79       36       47         312             245                 +67              48.77% ↓         1,048 days
2024/25         214       104       43       67         417             334                 +83              48.60% ↓         1,408 days
2025/26         270       135       55       80         544             416                +128              50.00% ↑         1,780 days
2026/27         330       177       67       86         715             488                +227              53.64% ↑         2,160 days
2027/28         380       205       73      102         824             556                +268              53.95% ↑         2,508 days

Trophy Haul

Season     Competition Won
--------------------------
2026/27    Vanarama National League North
2026/27    F. A. Trophy

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------

1 x Vanarama National League North (2026/27)

Cup Competition Victories
-------------------------

1 x F. A. Trophy (2026/27)

Career Overview

Season     Champions League    Europa League    Europa Conference League             League                             Position     F.A. Cup                    League Cup        Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Vanarama National League North        3rd       Third round                     N/a           Lost in semi final of promotion play off.  Quarter final of the F. A. Trophy.
2022/23           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Vanarama National League North       10th ↓     Fourth qualifying round ↓       N/a           Mid table mediocrity.  Third round of the F. A. Trophy.
2023/24           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Vanarama National League North        6th ↑     Fourth qualifying round =       N/a           Lost in first round of promotion play off.  Second round of the F. A. Trophy.
2024/25           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Vanarama National League North        8th ↓     Fourth qualifying round =       N/a           Missed out on promotion play offs on the last day.  Third round of the F. A. Trophy.
2025/26           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Vanarama National League North        5th ↑     Fourth qualifying round =       N/a           Lost in semi final of promotion play off.  Fourth round of the F. A. Trophy.
2026/27           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Vanarama National League North        1st ↑     First round ↑                   N/a           Promoted as champions.  F. A. Trophy winners.
2027/28           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Vanarama National League              3rd ↑     Fourth qualifying round ↓       N/a           Lost in promtion play off final.  Third round of the F. A. Trophy.

Record Number of Appearances (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Appearances
---------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22    Ross Holland YP22A1                       6
2022/23    Scott Jones YP22F6                       40
2023/24    Scott Jones YP22F6                       56
2024/25    Ryan McCormick YP23C19                   89
2025/26    Andrew Camacho YP23D20                  127
2026/27    Andrew Camacho YP23D20                  165
           Brian Prescott YP24H40                  165
2027/28    Brian Prescott YP24H40                  210

Record Goal Scorer (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Goals
---------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22    Scott Jones YP22F6                     1
2022/23    Scott Jones YP22F6                    13
2023/24    Scott Jones YP22F6                    14
           Ryan McCormick YP23C19                14
2024/25    Keith Phelan YP24F38                  29
2025/26    Keith Phelan YP24F38                  72
2026/27    Keith Phelan YP24F38                 137
2027/28    Keith Phelan YP24F38                 180

Record Number of Assists (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Assists
-----------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22    No one                                  0
2022/23    Scott Jones YP22F6                      1
           Tim Barker YP23L28                      1
2023/24    Ryan McCormick YP23C19                  5
2024/25    Ryan McCormick YP23C19                 15
2025/26    Brian Prescott YP24H20                 26
2026/27    Brian Prescott YP24H20                 44
2027/28    Brian Prescott YP24H40                 54

Record Number of Clean Sheets (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Clean Sheets
----------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22    No one                                     0
2022/23    Scott Mason YP22G7                         1
2023/24    Scott Mason YP22G7                         5
2024/25    Johnny Connerton YP24J42                  11
2025/26    Johnny Connerton YP24J42                  15
2026/27    Zak Foster YP23I25                        35
2027/28    Zak Foster YP23I25                        49

Associação Ferroviária de Esportes - Wikipedia

Season 7 (2028) - Transfers

League - No improvement on the previous season, finishing 13th and with two fewer points.

Copa Sudamericana - Progressed much further second time round, reaching the semi-final before being knocked out by Botafogo.

São Paulo State - Quarter-Final

Copa do Brasil - 2nd Round - knocked out on penalties by a 3rd division team.

2028 Youth Intake - Some decent winger stats, just need to improve those physicals. Youth facilities upgraded again and training facilities upgraded twice.

image.thumb.png.5542b6ec08b1553cfcda5c74a1306f74.png

Season 8 (2029) - Transfers

League - No improvement again, finished 15th with one fewer point.

Copa Sudamericana - Got to the quarter-final where we lost to Vasco da Gama 4-3 on aggregate.

São Paulo State - Quarter-final

Copa do Brasil - 2nd round - Lost to Chapecoense

2029 Youth Intake - Potential to be a decent CB for us. Youth facilities upgraded.

image.thumb.png.a156b4d659e4d2ee7b23958eb1ce077a.png

image.png.848bd5b7fd2e7dc8bd60a0c491022aeb.png

Marchamalo - Youth Intake - April 2022

CD_Marchamalo.png

Currently, we have no regens in the club, nor any players in the U19 squad.

I hired Óscar Álvarez as HOYD earlier in the year. While he did not manage to bring any Model Professionals into the intake, there are four Fairly Professional personalities, three of which have high PA.

Spoiler

OeD3gM.jpg

Spoiler

37UDKh.jpg

My HOYD singled out Santiago Catalán (22b) as the player to watch from this intake. At 5'11" and with potential to increase physicals, Santiago looks to be a future starter in the AM (C) spot. Mentals including teamwork, determination, and leadership are also solid. Unfortunately, he has an unambitious personality; however, there's still a chance he has high professionalism.

Spoiler

fOloVS.jpg

Alberto Moso (22a) has the highest PA according to my HOYD. He will be trained as a D (R) to make full use of his physical gifts. Certainly could use development on his technical attributes, but a Fairly Professional personality has me a believer on his potential.

Spoiler

EPYQb4.jpg

Richy Tchiamas (22c) looks to be one of the more first team-ready prospects so far, despite his Low Determination personality (still has a chance for high professionalism). Needs to increase his pace and agility to play M (C), especially as a BWM(S). For those reasons, he may be retrained as a D (C).

Spoiler

w1DAhV.jpg

At 6'4" with 13 heading and jumping reach, José Javier Martín (22d) is one of the few D (C) with physical tools at such a young age. A Fairly Professional personality and solid mentals gives me hope that he will develop into a starter.

Spoiler

kb2O1q.jpg

Not sure what to do with Rafel Pastor (22e). A good Fairly Professional personality, but he needs lots of physical development to play D (R).

Spoiler

5KYEdn.jpg

Paulino Cano (22p) is possibly the most interesting player in this intake. He is the lowest rated by PA according to the HOYD at 1-2 stars, but I don't believe there to be any glaring weaknesses in his ability to play M (C) as a BWM (S). No attributes required for that role are below a 6 currently and he has a Fairly Professional personality. Also a chance I retrain him to D (R) if none of the other prospects pan out, since his crossing and dribbling are already much higher than the others. Will be an interesting one to follow, seeing whether he can prove the HOYD's rating of him wrong.

Got my first set of players through who look decent, but sadly some have got some rubbish personalities. I thought it all went through the HOYD but my U18 manager said he had an influence in their personalities? Have I missed something? Either way I've sacked him off and got someone else instead with a perfectionist personality so hopefully either way next year's personalities are better.

5 hours ago, Pukey said:

Yeah it definitely seems the hardest but I just really like the idea of developing the youth system. I could definitely see myself getting bored if there's ever a period of stagnation but we'll see!

I just used what was successful in a Darlington save, but I've tweaked it with my players not being as good and it seems to have helped a bit, actually closer to play offs than relegation now but still got no hope of promotion this year.

Patience and not getting attached to players in the early days are the best advice I can give mate, also in the first few seasons focus on CA not PA with your youth players as you need players that can help you out ASAP. 

1 minute ago, Pukey said:

Got my first set of players through who look decent, but sadly some have got some rubbish personalities. I thought it all went through the HOYD but my U18 manager said he had an influence in their personalities? Have I missed something? Either way I've sacked him off and got someone else instead with a perfectionist personality so hopefully either way next year's personalities are better.

Double check in your staff responsibilities that your HYOD is the one assigned to bring players inm if you've changed HYOD at all that can get changed without you knowing and doesn't always seem to go back when you hire a replacement. 

So random question that might be a little crazy to even consider, but is it against the rules to try and manage more than one club at a time for the challenge?

I know it seems crazy, but I had a crazy idea to actually consider trying it out.

Edited by JLAB

301344.png.42d2b6036e7ab37591f26b86726ec3c0.png

Continental qualification

Season 6 review

312468467_DavidBrent_EndofSeasonReview.thumb.png.f83097099ec0c600a8488ba1dd2f71c8.png

With pre-season odds of 900-1 a relegation battle looked on the cards, that never materialised however and we pushed for a top 3 place most of the season before falling away towards the end. We still qualified for Europe South America though in the form of the Copa Libertadores qualification rounds. I have big expectations for next season because we were competitive in every game and wasn't really blown away. Our kids are getting better and things are looking promising.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Performances

Our top performer was again our striker Fabricio Daniel who hit 33 goals in all competitions taking his total to 157 in the 6 seasons i've been at the club. Top performing youth graduate was undoubtedly Dionisio 21, who at 18 looks like an excellent prospect in the heart of our defence.

1466537278_FabrcioDaniel_Profile.thumb.png.83d5fdd63605a1498840c11c53c9886a.png619236824_Dionsio21_Profile.thumb.png.9014ebf0463018f5c8124438d17e52da.png

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Youth intake

We were promised a golden generation and for the first time in the save I didn't sign everyone. I let 8 go due to poor personalities and/or potential.

My HOYD keeps producing players with the plays simple passes trait and even boasts about it in his review! It must have something to do with his park the bus preferred style, either way his contract is up and he's gone.

1094313584_DavidBrent_Inbox.thumb.png.097c7cdb7d5c5b91e713ae63e0cf1ba5.png1944729504_MirassolFutebolClube_YouthCandidates.thumb.png.b0f5fd2c4ca5c4017fc778a0dd6fc07c.png

Bruno Henrique was singled out as the top prospect.

478062049_BrunoHenrique_Profile.thumb.png.e91727f1ddfb9b509631c30d7f451bfc.png

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finance, upgrades and misc

We managed to snag another upgrade to youth training facilities and have almost maxed out our infrastructure. Both our training facilities are great and our junior coaching and recruitment are exceptional. I'm excited to see the kind of players we'll produce in the coming seasons.

I'm also studying for my continental A licence. No transfers in and a few older players were sold.

1837728979_MirassolFutebolClube_TransferHistory.thumb.png.c865c09ee7c08ea0b571221ad55e68e2.png

Edited by Brentmeister

8 hours ago, djsterry said:

The fining definitely works, I think the players that react badly to it have really low professionalism so it's probably better in the long term for the club to get rid or mentor them etc. I get rid of players with really bad personalities unless they look talented 

Catching up with this thread. Maybe some of this has been covered in the last 8 hours in posts I haven't got to yet, but...

I fine a lot, as some of you may know from this thread already.

I do get a few young players with the 'can't handle pressure'message, but it's not really a problem. I check that they're in a mentoring group led by someone with high pressure / likes big matches or better. 

I've been working on this for a while, and most of my senior players like big matches, so it's not a problem. I have enough of them to mentor all the kids in the senior team.

Even if they do have these can't handle pressure messages, I don;t think it majorly affects their performances in the short term, and even if it does, I'm rectifying it.

I only have 3 players who don't like big matches, and they're in a mentoring group together. One of them hit 22 in the last year, so their liking big matches isn't completely guaranteed, but most of my senior players like big matches. When there were only 2 of them, I just didn't have them in  a mentoring group to stop them bringing down anybody else's pressure.

I also get the odd message saying that fining players has improved their attitude. I really don;t think it has any adverse effect. Sometimes players don't like being fined, but then the problem is their personality, not the fines.

Obviously personality is huge. A few years back I had 2 strikers, pretty much identical in CA and PA and in the same position. I tagged them b and c, and then realised that the c player had a much better personality, so i swapped them around. I mean, one had a fantastic personality, the other terrible, and their careers and development have gone in very different directions. 

The ultimately 'B' player is a first team starter. The 'C' player with the bad personality threw hissy fits when I fined him, and is currently on loan, and vastly inferior to Mr B. Despite his casual personality and 6 determination though, he is developing on loan.

Anyway, the point is that a disciplinarian approach might not work with some players, but unless they're wonderkids, sod'em.

0ZI4Dqu.png

FC Novokuznetsk - Season 2029/30 Review

Table | Squad | Transfers  | Finances

Moved back to Group 1, but this time we had a horrid time. We were fighting down in the swamp just above the relegation zone for most of the season, and only in the latter stages got a bit away from it all. A stagnating season, and I hope we can improve next season. 7 seasons in this tier and in all we've finished in 10th, 11th, or 12th....

In the Kubok Rossii we beat Dinamo Stavropol, Dinamo Barnaul and Murom to go into the 4th round group stage. There we got knocked out by Orenburg (again) and Volgar Astrakhan.

Youth

A promising preview.

LUAwg4X.png

Some really great personalities, my HoYD have finally started to influence the intakes it seems.

b2o9x7G.png

Alexey Stukalov 30f fits a very nice position I need, a deep lying forward who can bring others into play.

1bIC1TX.png

U21s:

They only played friendlies.

U18s:

They won the Russian U18 Division - Moskovskaya oblast Group 9 again and got progressed. In the Group stage they also won their group to go further. In the playoffs they beat Znamya Truda u18s before losing to Yenisey Krasnoyarsk u18s in the semi final.

Statistics:

Spoiler

Only Russians again.

T6cAMyq.png

OnSUBhU.png

Record Breakers:

Most league apps overall: Mukhamed Kodzokov - 218
Most league goals overall: Sevada Torosyan - 126
Youngest goalscorer: Alexey Stukalov 30f - 15 years, 168 days

Trophy cabinet:

Empty

WmNd0Mo.png

26 minutes ago, JLAB said:

So random question that might be a little crazy to even consider, but is it against the rules to try and manage more than one club at a time for the challenge?

I know it seems crazy, but I had a crazy idea to actually consider trying it out.

Yeah, this challenge is a "one team at a time" challenge.

Just now, XaW said:

Yeah, this challenge is a "one team at a time" challenge.

That's good to know. Could only imagine the chaos trying to do this with multiple teams at once.

2 hours ago, Pukey said:

I might be wrong, but it sounds as though you have your U18 manager responsible for something the HoYD should be doing. 'Provides Youth Development Information', I think. Definitely suggest you ensure your HoYD is doing that.

However having a HoYD with a good personality doesn't mean many players will have that exact personality. A Model pro (which I had for many years) could have poor attributes in one area, and even my Model Citizen which I have now isn't going to produce any Model Citizens, because that's impossible because of their age. 

Personalities are quite complex. I mean, I want high professionalism and low ambition. Determination and pressure I can mentor and fine up. 

There's no quick fix.

Edited by vikeologist

2022 Youth Intake

1105790653_SolvesborgsGOIF.png.705c5ca3806bc4e046a9bdf16dc50e39.png

SweYIP2png.png.153ad498419f0479cfb1980978f75eef.png

SweYI2png.png.02b26b3b09352405095ca580195f80c5.png

SweYI2.1.png.abc0b8e8812997d37c781f4708b99177.png

A better intake then last season. this year's intake gives us full back that we desperately need and a CM that could play right away. This intake also gives us our 1st player born outside of Solvesberg in GK Jaime Ruiz. Not only is Ruiz our 1st non Solvesberg player but he's also our 1st dual national as he was born in Ocotal, Nicaragua. 

SweTOP2A.png.46d6c920c6be39e9bc9aa8499636fae2.pngSweTOP2B.png.ad87741e8b2c5a662c51abf6433f29d2.pngSweTOP2C.png.ccaea1e49e6531f562f9b308b29d4949.pngSweTOP2D.png.a42b28acc75b1df9d245bc00e555932d.png

Our 2 best top prospects Andreas Holmen and Peter Norell both have spots on the team right away, while Holmen could possible be a first team starter sometime during the season. While Norell still has some time develop before he takes over the LB role. I'm wondering if our 2 best intake players have the best personality is coincidence or not. Westberg and Nilsson defiantly have a future with the team they need to develop over the season to get playing time in 2024. All in all I think there's a lot to be excited about in this youth intake.

Prospect Map

ProspectMap.png.f25451eefa8d0949743012ba59c58706.png

130763.png.1d2e731c549c5c5f97737a478866507e.png

Wits University - Youth Intake 2024

https://i.gyazo.com/11d591d889f50c1454275bb92451ab2f.png

Ehhh why in the blue hell is Klaus here? Did he lost his plane ticket? :lol:

Decent intake.

https://i.gyazo.com/a0f63ea66c64f0c2f11e57dc0753c915.png

Tebogo looks spicy with the 18 flair. But ofcause he got 1 determination....

https://i.gyazo.com/79701e4f305d2e34ecbf4968a6ceed8a.png

Found my new right back.

https://i.gyazo.com/13986c29b7eb703f42f22ac5eb38247d.png

We got our first european born player.

Also the first player from the province of Mpumalange.

Intake Map - 2024:

Spoiler

https://i.gyazo.com/05ab79d67d458eaf4c5dfbe64bdd69dc.png https://i.gyazo.com/3e378ae5c453cf5991620b94001ec502.png

https://i.gyazo.com/19361ef4d8c2bbbc80726ce738d7d19e.png

Intake Map - All Time:

Spoiler

https://i.gyazo.com/c938939dfa491984db3542d6c6ef7771.png https://i.gyazo.com/8330ceb00a95053499bb585175ed6b86.png

https://i.gyazo.com/08ea6afe9b111f9c58c33cde23e77ec5.png https://i.gyazo.com/05ec8679c231f9feeb37a20a0f081609.png

Edited by Cheez3y

On 07/04/2021 at 11:13, siiriainen said:

PEPO 2021 Season Summary 

spacer.png

On the Pitch

Ykkönen (Finish 2nd Tier): 9th Place (of 12)

Relegation Playoffs: 1st Place

Suomen Cup: Lost in Group Stages (3rd of 6 in group)

A rollercoaster of a season. We started off in the preseason Suomen Cup tournament which was the first test for my 12 man team, and despite finishing 3rd in our group and not moving onto the next round there were some encouraging signs such as a 5-0 thrashing over FF Jaro. We used the momentum from the tournament into the start of our league where we started off really hot and six games in were holding a slim lead in 1st place in the league table. However, being a team of only 12 players would impact us as fatigue plagued us and we fell into a 12 game winless streak. Which is bad when there's only 22 games in the season. The board and the fans were after my head until we finally got a win against the last place team. However, it was too late to recover our season as we finished in 9th. Onto the relegation playoffs we went. The Finnish 2nd tier of 12 teams divides into two playoffs. The top six lucky teams go into the promotion playoffs, while the bottom six losers go into the relegation playoffs. We made quick work of it though with our new found late season confidence getting enough points to survive by the 2nd game and finished 1st in the group. I managed to survive the season, and despite the board and the fans seemingly hating me and holding biweekly fan polls of whether or not I should be sacked, they awarded me a two year contract extension. We didn't actually do that poorly though. Despite our long losing streak, we were mostly having low scoring loses and ties, which you can see from our goal difference remaining a positive 2 for the season. We just had a lot of struggle closing out games and would concede late goals due to a team of tired bodies. Going into next season with at least some substitutes now should help battle our fatigue problems. 

spacer.png

In terms of how individual players played, we had a very young striker duo in Joona Viskari and Aleksi Sainio who struggled at times. Sainio led the team in goals, but he only scored 9 league goals in the season, so a lot of room for improvement. Viskari is arguably the better player of the two though and has more potential and seems to be our striker for the future until we get better players at least. Keen eyes will see that one of defenders scored a significant amount of goals. Central defender Roope Huhtala scored seven league goals for us. He was a monster at the corners and with his thick had he bashed in seven goals off set pieces. We also was our best player, led the team in average rating and was rock solid in defense. Nados Cózor was solid in the midfield and led the league in assists with 12. Our sole goalkeeper, Craig Hill, also was solid and kept us in games we deserved to lose and was named goalkeeper of the year for the league. Unfortunately he is now 33 years old, so I don’t know how many more years he has in the tank and we still don’t have any prospects who could replace him. Despite the poor season we definitely had some bright spots in how some players played.

spacer.png

Off the Field

Transfers: None in, none out

Finances: We’re in the black! With $788,808 to our name, and we even made a little bit of money. Upgraded our academy coaching and youth recruitment to average so may see if I can upgrade them again to take advantage of our current finances.

Youth Intake

spacer.png

My Head of Youth Development warned me that it was going to be a poor youth intake and he didn't lie. There's a couple of good players, but a lot of bad personalities and few players in positions of need (goalkeeping and central defense). Hopefully mentoring can fix a couple of these players. Simo Ruotsalainen is the best of the bunch, has decent determination and could probably play next season in the rotation as a central midfielder. I may adjust my tactic for him to include an AMC since that’s his best position. Unfortunately he is unambitious but I have a couple of fairly ambitious players who could mentor him. Mikael Bäckmen is next best of the bunch. His best position is as a central midfielder, but because we’re so thin on defense I’m going to train him to play central defense. Very low in determination though. Juha Mönkkönen was rated the second best in terms of potential by my HoYD, but his current stuff doesn’t rate that well in my eyes. Maybe he’ll improve and reach his potential but I’m not that optimistic. Finally, Janne Forsman looks like he may be a solid striker for the future for us. He already has a finishing of 10, which is the exact same as our current strikers, but is obviously still a little raw. If he can improve a bit he looks like he could be a fairly good player for us. Got to laugh that he likes to take long free kicks despite having a long shot rating of 3 – probably misses a lot more than he scores.

All of the players were locally born, and the only other nationality represented other than Finland was Sweden.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

I like the idea of keeping track of the nationalities and see how many I can collect through the youth intakes. So far only two of the 55 European nations are represented. 

spacer.png

Next Season’s Expectations: I don’t see any reason for why we can’t finish in the top half and play in the promotion playoffs. I don’t think we should be promoted, and I don’t think it would be good for us since the squad is still very thin. But when healthy and rested the squad has been able to play with the best of them so with a couple of rotation pieces from the youth intake to keep the squad fresh I don’t see why we can finish in the top 6.  

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Well that was short lived. Got relegated and sacked in the second season. C'est la vie. 

Time to put all the available countries in a hat and pick another place to do the challenge. This time I'll see if I've learned my lesson and pick a squad with more than 12 players and decent facilities 

image.png.aeef5e31dc576f7942c2cbe8dd8ba15b.png

ACN Siena 1904 - 2038/39 Youth Intake

844190348_YouthCandidates.png.fee888a3edf16af8791ccf73ca376eef.png

So my youth intake arrived and there are lots of reasons to be interested. There are some talents with good personalities and great potential, while there are some talents with poor personalities and great potential. It would have been nice if things were always straight forward.

1806665892_GabrieleCarbone.thumb.png.b20491953136d7c373fc2f92631a58de.png

The man at the top of the list with the best potential and the best personality is Gabriele Carbone. A player after my own heart, he plays as a winger, a role that I use in my main tactics and has great potential. It's just a shame that he's one of my players in that position with great potential, but it does mean that we will have plenty of competition for the position, which is very nice.

1136659479_RadekBaranek.thumb.png.2e5db87082ad18805b947f8ae3c85e0f.png

This is the man that I was told to be very excited about by my backroom staff, and honestly, the more I look at him, the more I see a deep laying playmaker. He just fits the bill perfectly for the role, which makes his unambitious personality all the more annoying. If we can improve his personality and he develops really quickly, I expect my first ever Czech intake to be in the first team very quickly indeed, even if he has a lot of competition for the positions.

386881568_SilvioDei.thumb.png.4127a787165fa6d42984f01bbadbf412.png

Silvio Dei is the second "Dei" to come through our youth intake in many years, and has a lot of potential, which is exciting. What isn't so exciting is his Casual personality. I always wonder why I always seem to have that one player who has that personality nowadays, but he is going to be thrown straight into a mentoring group to improve his personality, which just lets him down.

808935390_Rubn.thumb.png.ab388c26654a4a7ab894b457ca788ca7.png

My first ever Spanish intake and Rubén is an interesting project to take on. He can play in the centre, but can also play on the left, but I do wish his personality was again, much better than it currently is. I refuse to let this young talent waste his potential by being lazy, especially when there is so much to like about him.

1560434509_KamelTrabelsi.thumb.png.6350412861e15b7e50f3090f5b8b9984.png

The last player to look at, and yet another playmaker that's turned up in the youth intake, though this time, it's our first Tunisian intake. This intake has opened a lot of doors for more variety of international talent this season and I am excited about it. Trabelsi is unambitious, but is very close to become Driven or Determined due to his 17 determination. If we can get our young talents to improve, then I was be very happy indeed.

spacer.png

2021/2022 - Futebol Clube Barreirense - Campeonato de Portugal Serie E

There was no kit for this team on a pack I found for this league. So I made some for it based on what they wore in 2020.

spacer.pngspacer.png

However, I can't make change this portion of the club profile without using an editor.

spacer.png

I know this is not really an update update about my club. I'm getting to halfway point and I'll do a mid-season update.

Edited by hubwub

Marchamalo - End of Season - June 2022

CD_Marchamalo.png

First season in the books was relatively successful. When arriving, the club employed no staff and all the players were on amateur contracts despite our club having turned Pro. We only had a squad of 22, so I signed everyone, leaving the task of filtering out dead weight to next summer. Two players chose to leave rather than sign professional deals with the club, and one I let go in January.

Spoiler

1VEAkn.jpg

Finished 6th place in the league due mainly to winning 7 out of our first 8 matches, since we only won 8 out of 26 to close the season. We did not participate in the Spanish Cup this year, possibly due to the restructuring of the Spanish lower divisions during the holiday season.

Spoiler

a508Sj.jpg

Finances started out strong, before we blew all the money in one year. With a bit of wage bill trimming next year, I am hopeful to cut our losses to around 50k per season. Was never able to upgrade any facilities while we had money unfortunately.

Spoiler

4zNrIm.jpg

Looking at the squad gives the sense that a top half finish was more of a fluke than anything. Only two players with average ratings above 7.00, Álvaro Hernaiz and Carpin. Given that our starting fullbacks averaged 6.65 and 6.71 ratings and our starting M (C) averaged a 6.52, we can't do much worse by giving the U19 players a chance in the first team in those positions next year. Hopefully, I will be able to balance giving youth opportunities next season while remaining in a job.

MUhGpJ.jpg

130763.png.1d2e731c549c5c5f97737a478866507e.png

Wits University - Season 2023/24

https://i.gyazo.com/3bd8649fa475cc9be024e77798523710.png

Transfers // Media Prediction

Upgrades

Cont B Licence

YR Excellent > Exceptional

National Cup

https://i.gyazo.com/54f26c796fb72281fda7939b7df30106.png

Results // KO Tree

We won the cup after a 4:3 thriller in extra time against Maritzburg.

League Cup & MNT Cup

https://i.gyazo.com/0083f1a5ef81e28e5ac145891b4a86ed.png

Results // KO Tree

https://i.gyazo.com/37cf70a24d892511137726ea384f76e7.png

Results // KO Tree

Tbh I dont really care about those cups, especially if they happen between international breaks.

CAF Confederation Cup

https://i.gyazo.com/9d524cbb15873618629b1fe2ec5400b1.png

Results // Groups // KO Tree

First time continental football and we already won a first title.

We beat Kaizer Chiefs...nah we smashed them in the final with 4:0!

Premiership

Results I + Results II

https://i.gyazo.com/e4140a9f2b09aace8351f6370e84eff5.png

After the the CC victory the team was pretty tired and we couldnt keep up.

Sundowns recovered really well after last season.

We managed to get a nice 2nd place, which means we can play in the Champions League next season.

https://i.gyazo.com/5e336a996ff6d2d050f3999de52cdd9d.png

https://i.gyazo.com/5b2cf88a5811772d261c9f7f53216742.png https://i.gyazo.com/1ed9d3efd334a2671f25f0056a7e1ec3.png

https://i.gyazo.com/7dc460f1b9d062caeddfbd76c465e743.png

https://i.gyazo.com/baf8b6e7d57725e04abc435247c043b7.png

After this season, we are looking really good in the finances.

https://i.gyazo.com/d1b33005550ab39270f433bebb6aac89.png

https://i.gyazo.com/28f6d7c17de7ef628d34aa43c06e1e18.png

Really really nice group of players.

Everybody is on a atleast 2 year deal and we got so much potential still to grow.

If I would, I could call up like 5-6 more players, which are already ready to play in the first team.

Top 5 Regens:

https://i.gyazo.com/b6fa79946b04b26383fe1733d4323aaf.png

https://i.gyazo.com/eff6260e5f4839827d753972af1bc83e.png

https://i.gyazo.com/fd83db67c8e287aabaa0ef59e5d73e2d.png

https://i.gyazo.com/9448ef2520554048e223e8a2f32a8b9c.png

https://i.gyazo.com/74c2b9cfb5467de54fe84f65a32078c3.png

Started up a new save after the final patch came out. Youth Challenges with Aalst in the Belgian 3rd Division. Let's see if I can replicate my success from FM2020.

On a side not, does anyone know of the bug with the future youth intakes has been patched? As of February this was still under review but haven't seen an update on it.

15 minutes ago, Miek said:

Started up a new save after the final patch came out. Youth Challenges with Aalst in the Belgian 3rd Division. Let's see if I can replicate my success from FM2020.

On a side not, does anyone know of the bug with the future youth intakes has been patched? As of February this was still under review but haven't seen an update on it.

Is this the bug that's about AI clubs not generating enough Youth Intake?

3 minutes ago, hubwub said:

Is this the bug that's about AI clubs not generating enough Youth Intake?

Yeah, that's the one. Made me quit my challenge in the previous page. I dug up the topic in the bug setion but there was no post patch update.