The FM21 Youth Academy Challenge

30 minutes ago, vikeologist said:

Are you sure I cant persuade you to enter Carey in my moribund Records thread? The career goals currently stands at a mere 472 (not that I've ever been able to beat it).  

Yes of course, didn't know anything about it to be honest

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

End of Season Review

Season 2022/23

East Kilbride

East Kilbride F.C. - Wikipedia

Season Summary

I was very close to the sack at one stage, as we went eight games without winning, though we found our form and rose up the table, eventually finishing third and qualifying for the promotion playoffs.  

Season Details

League Table - A third place finish was exceptional, considering we were in relegation trouble for a time.

League Fixtures 1 & 2 - We were very poor early on though recovered our form in the second half of the season.

Promotion Playoffs - The playoffs proved to be a step too far as East Fife comfortably beat us over two legs.

Scottish Cup - A very tough draw in the third round, away to Championship side Greenock Morton, ended any hope of a cup run.

Betfred Cup - We played four games and lost four games, comfortably finishing bottom of our group.

SPFL Trust Trophy - Welsh giants The New Saints proved too strong in the third round.

Pre Season Friendlies - A very poor pre season where we failed to win any of our four games.

Squad - We are good enough for the playoffs though we lack depth.

Squad Dynamics - Very good as usual.

Transfers In - None.

Transfers Out - All three departures were goalkeepers as I started the season with six of them!

Youth Candidates - An exceptional intake, with striker Andy Semple YP23D4 looking like a real star.

Finances - We are in the black though only just.

Key Players

Andy Semple YP23D4 - Already the best player at the club, despite his tender years.

Lewis Kidd - Until the youth intake, the right back was the best player at the club.

Aidan Moffat - He was used as a makeshift striker for most of the season and repaid my faith by scoring 25 goals in 41 appearances.

Jordan Hart - A very good season from our number one goalkeeper.

Steven Bell - Versatile though now aged 38, the defender and midfielder is starting to show his age.

Next Season

Another playoff place would be lovely.

Personal Coaching Data

Season   Reputation              Qualifications    Att   Def   Fit   GkD   GkH   GkS   Tac   Tec   Men   WWY   Ada   Det   PlK   YoK   LoD   MaM   Mot
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start Minimal       (0.25*)   None                1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     4     1     1     1     4     1     1     1
2022/23  Minimal =     (0.75*) ↑ National B ↑↑       6 ↑   6 ↑   2 ↑   1 =   1 =   1 =   6 ↑   5 ↑   5 ↑   4 =   1 =   5 ↑   5 ↑   6 ↑   6 ↑   6 ↑   6 ↑

Club Facilities

Season     Training Facilities  Youth Facilities  Corporate Facilities  Junior Coaching  Youth Recruitment  Club Reputation
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Start   Adequate             Adequate          Adequate              Adequate         Adequate           Regional   (1.50*)
2022/23    Adequate =           Adequate =        Adequate =            Adequate =       Adequate =         Regional = (1.50*) =

Season Record

Season     Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2022/23      47        16       15       16          70              66                  +4              34.04%

Overall Career Record

After Season   Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage     Time At Club
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2022/23          47        16       15       16          70              66                  +4              34.04%             315 days

Transfer Sale Record

Date               Player                    Club Sold To                 Country                   Transfer Fee
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trophy Haul

Season     Competition Won
--------------------------

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------

Cup Competition Victories
-------------------------

Career Overview

Season     Champions League    Europa League    Europa Conference League             League                             Position     Scottish Cup          Betfred Cup        Achievements
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2022/23           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Scottish League Two                   3rd       Third round           Group stage        Lost in promotion playoff semi final.  Third round of SPFL Trust Trophy.

Record Number of Appearances (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Appearances
---------------------------------------------------------------------
2022/23    Ryan Starrs YP23A1                        6
           Andy Semple YP23D4                        6

Record Goal Scorer (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                          Cumulative Number of Goals
2022/23    Louis Hamill YP23F6                          2
           Andy Semple YP23D4                           2

Record Number of Assists (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                        Cumulative Number of Assists
2022/23    Ryan Wilson YP23J10                         1

Record Number of Clean Sheets (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Clean Sheets
----------------------------------------------------------------------
2022/23    No one                                     0

Ierotheos Goulsouzidis 24h (thinking about calling him "The Goul" because he is otherworldly for us! :D) just got capped for Greece! Quite surprised by that, really, but I guess Greece are lacking in forwards...

RWmST1S.png

Miejski Klub Sportowy Odra Wodzisław Śląski – Wikipédia, a enciclopédia  livre
Odra Wodzisław - 2023/24

Squad - League - Finances - Transfers 

We start season with some work at our tactic and friendlies with lower then our teams. Morale went up and with some luck in games we managed to stay on 1st place before winter break with around 7 teams near me. After shaky back where I was unhappy about our game in some matches we won the league! :) First trophy taste the best <3 Tarka was absolutely MVP 27 goals and 12 assist from my Inside Forward. That was last trophy for Wodecki and Sadio as they are retairing and won't join my staff. Intake is I think decent but again this personalities... Oprzondek 03a is our best player from HOYD report. We got first player outside Wodzisław Śląski and is our first foreign player as well. Bilovus from small village in Ukraine called Vikno which means literally window :lol:. I dont think my team will be hes window for football (you get it lul) as hes potential is poor and he is unambitious. As we win the league we are turning proffessional. Next season we need to survive as this wont be easy I guess.

xykHRAJ.png

pRSrKQS.png

A1nyzSN.png

d63Ezts.png

oZpTWOx.png

Spoiler

image.png.a75108c4022d423132b4bd845c2cea56.png

image.thumb.png.31f2a30c68fc68e1c8299331954bac57.png

Edited by Sn00gle

spacer.png

CSA Steaua Buceresti

Season 7 – Casa Liga I

Table1 -- Table2 -- Transfers -- Squad

Season Update

A much better season for us this time out, we looked altogether much more confident in every aspect of our game. Epitomised by us actually managing to turn over a 2 goal deficit in one fixture, something I wouldn’t have dreamt of in seasons gone by in the top flight. In the end, it was only a late equaliser in the last of the regular season games that prevented us from reaching the Champions Playoff.

Another relegation group to navigate, but this time as the strongest team from the regular season, and we did much the same as the rest of the season and ultimately finished top of the relegation group, which, naturally, qualified us for the European Places playoffs. A penalty victory against the 2nd placed team from the relegation group saw us have a one off game to qualify for Europe.

Unfortunately, it was a step too far, we’re not really anywhere near the quality of the top few sides and it showed as we lost 4-2, but regardless, a very successful season. In spite of our exploits this season in the league, we did still manage to get humiliated by fierce rivals FCSB in the cup with them running out victors 12-4 on aggregate.

Squad

This season we largely went with those who’d served us well in previous seasons, with only Sasha Giafer 5 playing more than a bit part role of non-established youth prospects. He did have a very productive season for his first with 15 goals, and that’s with taking 10 games to even register.   

image.png.7e3f9ca3ea310a65c442c409fb7b053e.png

I am content overall with the squad as we are, we’re not anywhere close to any sort of league challenge, but we’re much more competitive. The main areas that I really want some new prospects are in both fullback positions as it’s been consistently our worse position. We managed to get a few fringe players out on loan to play first team football at a decent level which is a positive too.

Youth

115713804_27-28Preview.PNG.6a1b24beda0d2b9a2fbf5358d6fe6190.PNG

The youth preview was pretty good, with another striker and centre back coming through and a I did want a keeper as our youths so far I’m not the most convinced by.

1594799540_27-28Intake.thumb.PNG.4262dfe67ab0604299e6bb60a852c0aa.PNG

Not really the centre back we were expecting, but Danut Marina 7 in goal does look like he could be a handy prospect for us. In fact, the last few games of the season, including the European places playoffs I actually played him, and I think I’m going to make him our first choice next season due to our long term goalkeeper falling off.

image.png.40617f1d91a89109633be3f330378cab.png

Our youth team also won the Under 19s cup and reached the latter stages of the Under 19s top league (they had actually won the previous 3 second tier Under 19s league so I’m glad they got to test themselves at the higher level).

1656001942_Under19sCup.PNG.2689072ea38a94f6660efc42a77fd28f.PNG

General Overview

The board granted multiple requests this season in terms of coaching staff, youth recruitment and affiliates which is nice, I even requested some senior affiliates mainly for a bit of extra revenue with Lyon and Monchengladbach providing us 150k collectively each year.

In spite of the board granting these requests, we still were on the whole losing money, probably just about breaking even thanks to TV revenue, I think this summer I’m going to offer out Alin Barbu 4 as he still has no faith in my management, and we have a good striker coming through.

In the league player of the season Marius Berenzanu 5 came 3rd which bodes well for the future. Incidentally, the winner of the award was Andrei Stancu 2 who we sold last season, hopefully before too long they sell him on and we get another windfall.

image.png.a954d2d5353a94ecc644fe060e607a04.png

Story So Far

image.thumb.png.17ecb653bd97cbccaaddb56690b427c7.png

Edited by _JHTB_

6 hours ago, OlivierL said:

Could Spencer 27 be a player from my recently added affiliate with Adelaide UTD ?

When intake arrives and there are any players from affiliates you have massage there as well that they joined from that club. But he could come from scouting knowladge about Australia which you get from this club :)

On 02/09/2021 at 11:53, toshimitzou1 said:

Hi, 

That could well be true. However, for me , focusing on positive personalities lends another aspect to a game that can become repetitive and lacking difficulty as seasons progress (more so in a regular save). I quite enjoy the ongoing process of 'mentoring away' those negative personalities and will often discard a player whom may have developed wonderfully but has not adjusted a negative personality. 

I'm like you. However, I am starting to wonder to what extent personalities actually affect behaviour.

Now, don;t get me wrong. It certainly seems as though they affect development, and I think there's sufficient evidence from experiments that have been done that professionalism is key here.

But I'm not sure I see any correlation between personalities and actual behaviour. I mentioned my player who seemed to have the worst personality possible; temperamental with a side order of volatility. I didn't put him in the first team early. I fined him for bad performances. But honestly, he's like a Model Citizen.

On the other hand I have a 16 year old who's throwing his dolly out of the pram because I won't let him go to another club and wants the team to be built around him, despite being the 13th best option at his natural position. He asked for a huge salary from the start. His personality is unambitious.

I even started a thread in GD essentially asking 'Are personalities real?'

The reason it's niggling at me is precisely because, like you, mentoring is the part of the game I enjoy, but do other people think their players' behavour actually matches their good or bad personalities. I think a lot of us are on this fining players to increase their determination and work rate approach. Are the players that complain and fall out with other members of the squad actually the ones with bad personalities?

Now it may be that my guy's temperament, (that 2 years on has to still be between 1-4) affects his matchday performances, but I can't see that either. We had an at times tough first season in the Premier League, but his ratings were never below 6, and the average was pretty good. His body language in matches when we're losing seems fine. Basically, a guy with one of the worst possible personalities has not once shown any sign of it. (I have another kid with a slightly worse / more confrontational version of this personality and even though he doesn't have a fraction of the ability, he's also developing well and is no trouble.

I'll admit, the worst possible personality is probably Slack. I guess I've been lucky that I can't remember having a player with that personality. I've gone back quite a few years, and I've never had someone come in with a Slack or Casual personality. Maybe having a HoYD doesn't guarantee good personalities, but avoids the very worst ones.

Anyway, what have others' experiences been with players with terrible personalities? (Honestly I'm thinking Temperamental is bad, but not that bad).

Edited by vikeologist

1 hour ago, vikeologist said:

I'm like you. However, I am starting to wonder to what extent personalities actually affect behaviour.

Now, don;t get me wrong. It certainly seems as though they affect development, and I think there's sufficient evidence from experiments that have been done that professionalism is key here.

But I'm not sure I see any correlation between personalities and actual behaviour. I mentioned my player who seemed to have the worst personality possible; temperamental with a side order of volatility. I didn't put him in the first team early. I fined him for bad performances. But honestly, he's like a Model Citizen.

On the other hand I have a 16 year old who's throwing his dolly out of the pram because I won't let him go to another club and wants the team to be built around him, despite being the 13th best option at his natural position. He asked for a huge salary from the start. His personality is unambitious.

I even started a thread in GD essentially asking 'Are personalities real?'

The reason it's niggling at me is precisely because, like you, mentoring is the part of the game I enjoy, but do other people think their players' behavour actually matches their good or bad personalities. I think a lot of us are on this fining players to increase their determination and work rate approach. Are the players that complain and fall out with other members of the squad actually the ones with bad personalities?

Now it may be that my guy's temperament, (that 2 years on has to still be between 1-4) affects his matchday performances, but I can't see that either. We had an at times tough first season in the Premier League, but his ratings were never below 6, and the average was pretty good. His body language in matches when we're losing seems fine. Basically, a guy with one of the worst possible personalities has not once shown any sign of it. (I have another kid with a slightly worse / more confrontational version of this personality and even though he doesn't have a fraction of the ability, he's also developing well and is no trouble.

I'll admit, the worst possible personality is probably Slack. I guess I've been lucky that I can't remember having a player with that personality. I've gone back quite a few years, and I've never had someone come in with a Slack or Casual personality. Maybe having a HoYD doesn't guarantee good personalities, but avoids the very worst ones.

Anyway, what have others' experiences been with players with terrible personalities? (Honestly I'm thinking Temperamental is bad, but not that bad).

Lots of fair points there. I would like to re-emphasise that whilst personalities like temperamental may be deemed 'negative', this does not mean that such a player may not respond well to discipline, harsh team-talks and the like. There is far more at play here. Your reputation and attributes as a manager, if sufficiently high and/or strong, can make even the most volatile/controversial/outspoken players fall in line with a short, sharp and appropriate word in the year. Furthermore, these same 'negative' players can indeed still possess some valuable hidden attributes and players with a 'positive' personality may well prove more problematic.

Some examples:

• I would far rather have a temperamental player who is a consistent performer and good at dealing with pressure than a Model Citizen who is an inconsistent performer. 
  • A player who is an unambitious player with poor professionalism whom is receiving a large amount of game time despite his low ability compared to the rest of the squad (maybe due to limited options), is going to be far more demanding than a temperamental player in the same position with decent professionalism.

In summation, for me, personality does indeed matter but of course, should not be treated in isolation. However, when undertaking a game mode such as the Youth Academy Challenge, I believe with a multitude of factors at play at the earlier stages of the playthrough (low manager reputation, low player current abilities, minimal ability differences between squad members) dictate that player personality and their hidden attributes are more important than a players ability attributes. 

Furthermore, there are certain situations where other hidden attributes are at play that may supersede the affect of a players levels of Controversy, Temperament, Professionalism or Ambition etc. In the last ten - minutes of a title decider or Cup Final, I believe that a player's hidden attribute for Pressure and Important Matches in conjunction with their other mental attributes will play a huge part in end-of-match performance. A nervous player is more likely to make poor decisions in-game and without fail, this is something I have observed in various playthroughs. This is not to say a Slack or Spineless individual cannot turn up and score the winner in the last-minute of a cup final; only that where the situation occurs multiple times and with all other ability attributes and hidden attributes where possible  being the same, this is less likely to occur compared to a Model Citizen.

So yes, I certainly see a correlation between Player Personality, In-Game performance and squad management and feel these aspects of a personality are amplified and have more of an effect when a new manager or a manager with a comparably low reputation is at the helm.

End of Season Review

Season 2023/24

East Kilbride

East Kilbride F.C. - Wikipedia

Season Summary

A frustrating campaign where we missed out on the playoffs.  We did have a good run in the Scottish Cup, however.

Season Details

League Table - A disappointing end to the season, where we went six games without a win, saw the club drop out of the playoff picture.

League Fixtures 1 & 2 - We were annoyingly inconsistent and finished fifth, meaning there were no playoffs this season.

Scottish Cup - A good cup run was ended in the fourth round, away to top flight Ross County.

Betfred Cup - Although we once again finished bottom of our group, we did record our first win in the competition, away to Championship outfit Greenock Morton no less.

SPFL Trust Trophy - A convincing defeat away to Edinburgh City, who play in the league above, eliminated the club at the first time of asking, in the second round.

Pre Season Friendlies - Three wins and two defeats represented a much better pre season campaign.

Squad - We are getting stronger as a unit, though they need experience and that only comes with time.

Squad Dynamics - Better than I would expect, considering our mixed season.

Transfers In - None.

Transfers Out - Three players left on a permanent basis as they were never going to break into the first team.

Youth Candidates - A decent enough intake with central midfielder David Hogarth YP24A17 looking like a fine prospect.

Finances - This is not good.  We are losing a lot of money every year.

Key Players

Andy Semple YP23D4 - An unbelievable season from the forward.  Bigger clubs are starting to sniff around him.

Lewis Kidd - Playing in central midfield, he was an assist machine.

Jordan Hart - The goalkeeper was great for most of the campaign.

Kyle Hutton - The season saw a return to form for the defensive midfielder.

Pat Slattery - One of our most experienced players, he was solid enough at the heart of defence.

Next Season

It is imperative we regain our playoff place.

Personal Coaching Data

Season   Reputation              Qualifications    Att   Def   Fit   GkD   GkH   GkS   Tac   Tec   Men   WWY   Ada   Det   PlK   YoK   LoD   MaM   Mot
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start Minimal       (0.25*)   None                1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     4     1     1     1     4     1     1     1
2022/23  Minimal =     (0.75*) ↑ National B ↑↑       6 ↑   6 ↑   2 ↑   1 =   1 =   1 =   6 ↑   5 ↑   5 ↑   4 =   1 =   5 ↑   5 ↑   6 ↑   6 ↑   6 ↑   6 ↑
2024/25  Minimal =     (1.25*) ↑ Continental C ↑↑    8 ↑   8 ↑   3 ↑   1 =   1 =   1 =   8 ↑   8 ↑   8 ↑   4 =   1 =   7 ↑   7 ↑   8 ↑  13 ↑   8 ↑   9 ↑

Club Facilities

Season     Training Facilities  Youth Facilities  Corporate Facilities  Junior Coaching  Youth Recruitment  Club Reputation
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Start   Adequate             Adequate          Adequate              Adequate         Adequate           Regional   (1.50*)
2022/23    Adequate =           Adequate =        Adequate =            Adequate =       Adequate =         Regional = (1.50*) =
2024/26    Adequate =           Adequate =        Adequate =            Good ↑           Average ↑          Regional = (1.50*) =

Season Record

Season     Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2022/23      47        16       15       16          70              66                  +4              34.04%
2023/24      45        19        7       19          77              77                   0              42.22% ↑

Overall Career Record

After Season   Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage     Time At Club
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2022/23          47        16       15       16          70              66                  +4              34.04%             315 days
2023/24          92        35       22       35         147             143                  +4              38.04% ↑           679 days

Transfer Sale Record

Date               Player                    Club Sold To                 Country                   Transfer Fee
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trophy Haul

Season     Competition Won
--------------------------

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------

Cup Competition Victories
-------------------------

Career Overview

Season     Champions League    Europa League    Europa Conference League             League                             Position     Scottish Cup          Betfred Cup        Achievements
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2022/23           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Scottish League Two                   3rd       Third round           Group stage        Lost in promotion playoff semi final.  Third round of SPFL Trust Trophy.
2023/24           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Scottish League Two                   5th ↓     Fourth round ↑        Group stage =      Second round of SPFL Trust Trophy.

Record Number of Appearances (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Appearances
2022/23    Ryan Starrs YP23A1                        6
           Andy Semple YP23D4                        6
2023/24    Andy Semple YP23D4                       42

Record Goal Scorer (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                          Cumulative Number of Goals
2022/23    Louis Hamill YP23F6                          2
           Andy Semple YP23D4                           2
2023/24    Andy Semple YP23D4                          30

Record Number of Assists (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                        Cumulative Number of Assists
2022/23    Ryan Wilson YP23J10                         1
2023/24    Ryan Wilson YP23J10                        11

Record Number of Clean Sheets (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Clean Sheets
----------------------------------------------------------------------
2022/23    No one                                     0
2023/24    No one                                     0

Edited by DazRTaylor

FC_Viktoria_1889_Berlin_Logo_svg.thumb.png.5afbb4584773fc70feb6f139ab013acc.png

FC Viktoria 1889 Berlin
End of season 2027/2028 (season 7)
League table | Competition overview | Finances | Facilities | Youth intake | Transfers | Manager profile | Club Overview

Our best season so far! We finished 5th, so we qualified for Europa League for the first time ever! With a bit more luck we could have finished 4th. But we also could have finished 8th. In our last match against SC Paderborn we won 1-2, thanks to our left wingback Metodija Arsovski 25a. He scored in the 92nd minute and thanks to that goal we finished 5th.
To be honest, a possible 4th place will be the highest possible for the next coming years. Hertha BSC, FC Bayern and Borussia Dortmund are next level, they are way too good compare to the rest of the Bundesliga. But a 4th place also leads us to the Champions League, so hopefully it will be possible for us to finish 4th somewhere in the near future. And I hope that I can win some silverware before FM22 comes out.
Our facilities are almost upgraded, both of them are finished within 2 months
euXBiRM.png
0CwD0cV.pngoCdaQIy.pngN4tTqUx.png

Best players
Our best players this season were:
Onur Usta 24a. He scored 21 Bundesliga goals, together with 8 assists. A wonderful talent, who is labelled as a Wonderkid already. He signed a new contract recently.
Lucas Ewert 22m. Again a very good season from our Luxembourger. With 13 goals and 7 assists in the Bundesliga he did very well.
Melvin Williams. Our goalkeeper had one of the highest average ratings of the team (7.07) and had 7 clean sheets. His attributes aren't amazing, but he is the best GK we've got.
Emrah Arıkan 23a. He contributed 14 assists and 7 goals in the Bundesliga, so he had a very decent season. He's still our first choice on the AMC position, but some very talented youngsters are knocking on his door.

Top prospects
Metodija Arsovski 25a. It's probably not a top prospect anymore, but just one of our best players. A very talented left wingback with 8 caps(1 goal) already for his country.
Yevgeniy Zhenisbekov 25j. He made his debut this season, and is already a first choice. A very talented DC, with 1 cap for Kazakhstan, but he switched nationality to Germany.
Salih Topuz 26a. A very young but very talented right wingback. Came into the team because our first choice (Kevin Dreien 24b) was injured. He's developing into a really, really good player for us.

Youth intake
The preview was not spectaculair, but again a 'golden generation'. The intake was good, with some really talented players!
nI7qcbf.png
4PQhmWH.png
These are the most talented ones:
fDgjyxn.pngpltnfpG.pngu3fE8gs.pnguQXWrze.pngT28XnYo.png

TBaCBKQ.png

19 hours ago, _JHTB_ said:

I think this summer I’m going to offer out Alin Barbu 4 as he still has no faith in my management

Nevermind

image.png.3afebc599571baac554d17ff13d81d54.png

19 hours ago, _JHTB_ said:

Incidentally, the winner of the award was Andrei Stancu 2 who we sold last season, hopefully before too long they sell him on and we get another windfall.

Not too long indeed, less than I'd hoped, but still welcome income

image.png.12cda91238036c8dac44e227185229cb.png

Edited by _JHTB_

37 minutes ago, keeper#1 said:

@XaW What file are you using for the your Germany save?

I googled around and found one on a German forum (thanks google translate!). I think it was Meistertrainer (https://www.meistertrainerforum.de/index.php/topic,27989.0.html). If you struggle to download it, or if it is to an older database (I can't remember if I had to fix it or not... I tried a lot different versions before I landed on this one), just PM me and I'll send you my file.

I have messed a bit with club names in an .lnc-file to make them, well, more to my likening. For example, I changed "SpVgg Greuther Fürth II" into "Greuther Fürth II" to make it easier on the eyes, and stuff like that.

5 minutes ago, XaW said:

I googled around and found one on a German forum (thanks google translate!). I think it was Meistertrainer (https://www.meistertrainerforum.de/index.php/topic,27989.0.html). If you struggle to download it, or if it is to an older database (I can't remember if I had to fix it or not... I tried a lot different versions before I landed on this one), just PM me and I'll send you my file.

I have messed a bit with club names in an .lnc-file to make them, well, more to my likening. For example, I changed "SpVgg Greuther Fürth II" into "Greuther Fürth II" to make it easier on the eyes, and stuff like that.

Found it in the Steam Workshop.  Getting the bug to come back here again.  Scouting, in a non-youth only save, is such a slog. :)

8 hours ago, vikeologist said:

Are the players that complain and fall out with other members of the squad actually the ones with bad personalities?

no, it seems quite arbitrary. 

But I have noticed the lower my rep, the more players will complain about being disciplined.

So I suspect there's more than one thing affecting it, but quite how many I'm not sure. Personality, proffessionalism, reputation...... what else?

6 hours ago, toshimitzou1 said:

In summation, for me, personality does indeed matter but of course, should not be treated in isolation.

ha ha, yeah, I should have continued reading. you put it far more eloquently than I ever could!

Also on the topic of personalities, fickle sounds like it should be a negative personality but I've only ever had positive experiences with fickle players. Which is kinda fickle when you think about it!

20 minutes ago, libbyshuss said:

fickle sounds like it should be a negative personality

It just means the has high Ambition and low Loyalty without higher attribute values in things like Determination, Controversy etc. Indeed, if a Fickle player's Determination is raised to 18 without any other changes to hidden attributes, then his description will immediately change to Driven - one of the more desirable personality types. It is not surprising that you have positive experiences with such players; again, all other things being equal, I would rather have a Fickle player than a Balanced or Sporting player. With Fickle, the danger comes if the player comes close to outgrowing his surroundings (High 'perceived' playing ability and Low team reputation). If you see potential in these players, I suggest tying them down to the longest contract possible at the earliest opportunity. 

31 minutes ago, libbyshuss said:

Which is kinda fickle when you think about it!

Oh dear! :rolleyes:

26 minutes ago, toshimitzou1 said:

It just means the has high Ambition and low Loyalty without higher attribute values in things like Determination, Controversy etc. Indeed, if a Fickle player's Determination is raised to 18 without any other changes to hidden attributes, then his description will immediately change to Driven - one of the more desirable personality types. It is not surprising that you have positive experiences with such players; again, all other things being equal, I would rather have a Fickle player than a Balanced or Sporting player. With Fickle, the danger comes if the player comes close to outgrowing his surroundings (High 'perceived' playing ability and Low team reputation). If you see potential in these players, I suggest tying them down to the longest contract possible at the earliest opportunity. 

Oh dear! :rolleyes:

That actually all makes total sense with my experience with those fickle fools!

My most fickle player at the minute is at that stage where his determination is fairly low and he thinks he's outgrown us......

2 hours ago, Winski said:

FC_Viktoria_1889_Berlin_Logo_svg.thumb.png.5afbb4584773fc70feb6f139ab013acc.png

FC Viktoria 1889 Berlin
End of season 2027/2028 (season 7)
League table | Competition overview | Finances | Facilities | Youth intake | Transfers | Manager profile | Club Overview

Our best season so far! We finished 5th, so we qualified for Europa League for the first time ever! With a bit more luck we could have finished 4th. But we also could have finished 8th. In our last match against SC Paderborn we won 1-2, thanks to our left wingback Metodija Arsovski 25a. He scored in the 92nd minute and thanks to that goal we finished 5th.
To be honest, a possible 4th place will be the highest possible for the next coming years. Hertha BSC, FC Bayern and Borussia Dortmund are next level, they are way too good compare to the rest of the Bundesliga. But a 4th place also leads us to the Champions League, so hopefully it will be possible for us to finish 4th somewhere in the near future. And I hope that I can win some silverware before FM22 comes out.
Our facilities are almost upgraded, both of them are finished within 2 months
euXBiRM.png
0CwD0cV.pngoCdaQIy.pngN4tTqUx.png

Best players
Our best players this season were:
Onur Usta 24a. He scored 21 Bundesliga goals, together with 8 assists. A wonderful talent, who is labelled as a Wonderkid already. He signed a new contract recently.
Lucas Ewert 22m. Again a very good season from our Luxembourger. With 13 goals and 7 assists in the Bundesliga he did very well.
Melvin Williams. Our goalkeeper had one of the highest average ratings of the team (7.07) and had 7 clean sheets. His attributes aren't amazing, but he is the best GK we've got.
Emrah Arıkan 23a. He contributed 14 assists and 7 goals in the Bundesliga, so he had a very decent season. He's still our first choice on the AMC position, but some very talented youngsters are knocking on his door.

Top prospects
Metodija Arsovski 25a. It's probably not a top prospect anymore, but just one of our best players. A very talented left wingback with 8 caps(1 goal) already for his country.
Yevgeniy Zhenisbekov 25j. He made his debut this season, and is already a first choice. A very talented DC, with 1 cap for Kazakhstan, but he switched nationality to Germany.
Salih Topuz 26a. A very young but very talented right wingback. Came into the team because our first choice (Kevin Dreien 24b) was injured. He's developing into a really, really good player for us.

Youth intake
The preview was not spectaculair, but again a 'golden generation'. The intake was good, with some really talented players!
nI7qcbf.png
4PQhmWH.png
These are the most talented ones:
fDgjyxn.pngpltnfpG.pngu3fE8gs.pnguQXWrze.pngT28XnYo.png

TBaCBKQ.png

Goob job , Hertha champion is very very special :) 

Hoogstraten_VV.png.74b82b2f4e25baaf355bebf230b3583d.png

Belgium

Division 1B (second tier)

2024/25 (season 4)

Season Summary

A really good season!

League: The weird thing about Belgium is the top two divisions are proffessional, but only have 24 teams. 16 in Division 1, 8 in Division 1B, which is where we found ourselves. Realistically, I'd have been happy with survival but all 8 sides seemed relatvively equal and all took points off each other. We were drawing a lot, unusually for me a lot of 0-0s, and apart from a 4-0 defeat we were never outclassed and often unlucky. Somehow, with two games to play the table looked like this:-

25twogamestoplay.JPG.6d174a2b01656111bcacb4d6cf758e87.JPG

We were on the verge of a double promotion! all we needed were two good results in the final two games!

Sadly, we didn't get them, losing both. It meant we finished 5th out of 8th, which actually looks a lot worse than we actually did, with a chance of the title in our last game of the season!

25leaguetable.JPG.0b090c5c11148ece3b19b0d4953b212c.JPG

Players

So I decided to try and focus on players CA over PA, but this season saw the majority of my legacy team easily outclassed by their youth counterparts. But I needed to try and balance it out so kept a few of the older heads in. NExt season though, realistically only 3 legacy players are going to remain in the first XI which means we'll have a ridiculously low average age in the first team

25bestXI.JPG.aabed118dbbe6f96ae79d718cbf48827.JPG

Joren Van den Broeck 22J is my new fickle superstar. He was brilliant on the wing last season and moved up top for this season with really pleasing results. Eventually I see him being moved back out onto the wing once Allesandro Coppini 24A gets a little older and takes his rightful place in our first team. He's 16 and did this in the U18 side this season:-

25coppinistats.JPG.3e1d3ab227f9592064b4c206de3447b1.JPG

He's way off the first team still though, his physicals are nowhere near good enough. But potentially he could be amazing!

Youth

So the preview was a pretty good one to be fair

25youthpreview.JPG.339c6a90468140b9dd21dd83e8b40313.JPG

But the intake was better than I could have hoped for!

25youthintake.JPG.534de37d1fc6188f31280d0a8bc04224.JPG

Look at all these prospects in my youth sides now. It's crazy!!!

25bestprospects.JPG.d9f985573bf1a026948003f022933e19.JPG

Finances and Upgrades

So promotion meant we had to go professional, which is a good ting but also a really expensive thing. We were haemorraging money all season and needed the board to bail us out on a couple of occassions. I kept the wage bill way under the limit but it makes little difference. We have no cash!

Still, the board rewarded my season with a promise to upgrade youth intake! Yay! 

Career

25career.thumb.JPG.a4e9ae395d6ceeae72229098490d4474.JPG

Turns out Messi is manager of Club Brugge in my game... and is looking forward to an entertaining game against my Inter Bratislava team.  He will be disappointed.  We spend more time kicking the opposition than the ball!

image.png.2d45b43e553ade253d6529a3c705cf62.png

After spending a few months away doing an Achievement Hunter type save, I'm back to close out FM21 with another Youth Academy Challenge.  I've left England for the lower tiers of Germany and found a club with some history lurking down here.

747550640_GobelHire.png.8e1132fd1570890bb8886f90cd18c3e0.png

Dresdner SC reside in the sixth tier of German football.  At the end of World War 2, Dresdner won back-to-back Bundesliga title and haven't left the Heinz-Steyer Stadion which has a capacity just under 24,000 but only 2,000 of that capacity is seated.  In club history, 14 players have gone on to play for the German National Team but all of those were before World War 2.  I'm challenged to create a new Dresdner dynasty using just the youth squad.

322153918_DresdnerSCSquad.thumb.png.f9f43d840b15299b68fcec081f9535e1.png

I'm the only coach on the staff so I've got no one to evaluate the talent.  First job is to bring in a coaching staff.  Good news is pretty much everyone listed here is going to be in the starting lineup.

1261815558_DresdnerSCFinances.thumb.png.5246727db0a4090020cdced6420fa238.png

I've got plenty of wage budget, I hope, to sign the squad to contracts that aren't month-to-month contracts.

Dresdner SC History.png

And by the beginning of August, my roster was cut in half after other clubs came in and poached players on the month-to-month contract.  They were never interested in signing new deals on their own but if another club came in, they would talk to me and then half the time they would leave. 

Not going through two seasons with five players or less.  Youth intake players in Germany are either 14 or 15 and I can't play them in the senior team until they are 16.  There's a chance I could have started a team of all greyed out players by the time I could promote anyone from the youth team.  Not my idea of a fun start to a save.  Off to research another place to go.

Miejski Klub Sportowy Odra Wodzisław Śląski – Wikipédia, a enciclopédia  livre
Odra Wodzisław - 2024/25

Squad - League - Finances - Transfers 

That was quite fast season. I wasn't prepared for such situation. I was ready to fight for survive but we manage to get 1st place and hold it for whole season with around 10 points safe spot. In the end when we lost Dudziński for some matches we almost lost 1st place to Korona Kielce which was on fire. Few matches before end we secure promotion and in last match where Korona lost to Wisła Puławy and I tied with Cracovia II we got our second trophy :) Like in update before Mierzwiński 02a started to get u18 calls which made him very easy target for better teams as hes physical skill are very nice. During this season few youth players changed personalities unfortunately Mierzwiński 02a lost hes fairly professional. Out top prospect is Buczek 01e which is playin as my mezzala. Intake is great I've got decent GK and monster Smuniewski 04a which is probably our best player so far. I really dont know if I should make him IF or FB :confused: And when I was thinking what to do with my new Łukasz Piszczek over and over he got this..... spine injury :( Worth notice that we starting to get players outside home city for real now. In next season fighting for survival and develop 2 players in main squad would be nice as well selling one of right wingers as I have a lot of them so potential profit in future sounds good. Fedder club to loan my u18 players would be great too.

33XMZ9A.png

fYUZavO.png

O46tydr.png

d8O0coC.png

PvCS1Dj.png

Spoiler

image.png.845ea5e5ee7f05d10566d55c2cdbcf6c.png

image.thumb.png.936a85d08e2b58579e2697ae76b51af9.png

Edited by Sn00gle

100px-Atl%C3%A9tico_Clube_de_Portugal.sv

Relegated from the 3rd Tier , Now back in tier 4. Hopefully shouldn't take too long to get back in.

1672495454_HyruleKing_EndofSeasonReview-105.thumb.png.e64899a00084e3b65e1b746f5d59b381.png340237461_HyruleKing_EndofSeasonReview-106.thumb.png.251a29ce7349900931a29ab09c0dd4fd.png1180356238_HyruleKing_EndofSeasonReview-107.thumb.png.80f24bd0bea3bf6ce217e8d135ed2479.png336355880_HyruleKing_EndofSeasonReview-108.thumb.png.9a19876a6e850a1c9c95211cfcc9ce2f.png612832996_HyruleKing_EndofSeasonReview-109.thumb.png.57ff9b0325441a4c3ab2f89c5af42043.png1375456712_HyruleKing_EndofSeasonReview-110.thumb.png.81456e32fd76fa2fea34992ce46ac79f.png

336355880_HyruleKing_EndofSeasonReview-108.thumb.png.9a19876a6e850a1c9c95211cfcc9ce2f.png

The Top two players now each have 5 caps for Angola. International Honours ftw. :)

Player Number Player Name Season6 Season7 Season8 Season9 Season10 Season11 Season12 Season13 Season14 Season15 Diference 6/7 Difference 7/8 Difference 8/9 Difference9/10 Difference 10/11 Difference 11/12 Difference 12/13 Difference 13/14 Difference 14/15 Total Increase
57 Sebastião Pacavira 9a SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 299 314 337 350 347 350 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 15 23 13 -3 3 38
22 Felizardo Figueira 4a 293 305 336 350 347 354 348 341 344 345 12 31 14 -3 7 -6 -7 3 1 55
58 Tiago Carreira 8a SOLD SOLD SOLD 327 319 320 324 323 328 329 SOLD SOLD SOLD -8 1 4 -1 5 1 -3
36 Manuel Ferrari 6b SOLD SOLD 264 268 279 295 306 307 321 325 SOLD SOLD 4 11 16 11 1 14 4 42
55 Rui Lamas 1a 319 329 325 329 326 329 328 329 331 325 10 -4 4 -3 3 -1 1 2 -6 9
6 Ângelo Pais 13a SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 269 323 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 54 0
59 Tiago Lopes 6i SOLD SOLD 303 319 323 326 321 325 323 322 SOLD SOLD 16 4 3 -5 4 -2 -1 18
1 Adelino Trindade 4e 253 260 285 297 310 314 314 313 321 321 7 25 12 13 4 0 -1 8 0 61
42 Neco 7a SOLD SOLD 293 315 316 318 309 310 313 315 SOLD SOLD 22 1 2 -9 1 3 2 16
62 Joaquim Vilela 319 323 324 324 325 323 318 317 317 310 4 1 0 1 -2 -5 -1 0 -7 -1
16 Diogo Azevedo 11a SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 282 299 303 308 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 17 4 5 0
63 Werner Brunner 12a SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 304 304 305 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 0 1 0
65 Zhang Tengfei 11d SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 274 287 295 303 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 13 8 8 0
39 Marcos Freire 10l SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 279 288 296 299 296 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 9 8 3 -3 9
23 Filemon Rodrigues 9d SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 248 283 284 296 302 295 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 35 1 12 6 -7 36
32 Ludgero Alves 7c SOLD SOLD 276 279 298 308 303 301 299 295 SOLD SOLD 3 19 10 -5 -2 -2 -4 27
54 Rui Cláudio 13f SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 270 293 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 23 0
27 Humberto Anastácio 7e SOLD SOLD 264 270 288 294 289 290 293 290 SOLD SOLD 6 18 6 -5 1 3 -3 25
29 João Lima 10b SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 272 273 285 289 289 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 1 12 4 0 1
4 Alexandre Cristina 12i SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 281 287 288 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 6 1 0
10 Bruno Monteiro 4c 225 235 273 274 294 286 288 287 283 285 10 38 1 20 -8 2 -1 -4 2 63
21 Eugénio Correia 12l SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 282 291 283 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 9 -8 0
15 David Perrin 13d SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 254 278 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 24 0
41 Mário Talaia 12f SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 271 277 278 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 6 1 0
52 Renato Aires 13h SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 259 276 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 17 0
31 Leandro Pontes 13c SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 263 275 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 12 0
12 Chico Ramires 13j SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 239 273 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 34 0
34 Lutz Bohm 13b SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 273 271 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD -2 0
38 Márcio Rodrigues 8d SOLD SOLD SOLD 226 252 272 277 274 271 270 SOLD SOLD SOLD 26 20 5 -3 -3 -1 51
13 Cláudio Jesus 12e SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 248 254 269 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 6 15 0
44 Nuno Batista 11c SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 283 281 282 266 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD -2 1 -16 0
48 Paulo Silva 12b SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 257 262 266 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 5 4 0
51 Raúl Silvestre 12c SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 247 249 262 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 2 13 0
46 Pascal Boulay 11h SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 227 241 251 260 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 14 10 9 0
3 Alex Abreu 10h SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 266 262 265 261 259 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD -4 3 -4 -2 -4
11 Charles Diakité 11h SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 249 258 261 259 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 9 3 -2 0
33 Luís Morais 12g SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 252 254 259 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 2 5 0
24 Frédéric Carpentier 11g SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 212 220 226 251 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 8 6 25 0
47 Paulo Quaresma 12j SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 231 244 251 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 13 7 0
30 Júlio César 13e SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 241 250 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 9 0
26 Gonçalo Pais 6n SOLD SOLD 212 224 244 247 253 253 252 249 SOLD SOLD 12 20 3 6 0 -1 -3 41
60 Tiago Vilhena 13i SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 234 246 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 12 0
50 Pedro Oliveira 11e SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 237 238 240 244 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 1 2 4 0
37 Marcelo Graça 11b SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 242 232 235 242 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD -10 3 7 0
45 Olexandr Mischenko 11f SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 230 230 235 241 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 0 5 6 0
18 Edson Coito 10i SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 236 233 233 233 234 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD -3 0 0 1 -3
49 Pedro Neves 11g SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 209 230 235 232 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 21 5 -3 0
64 Werner Spreiter 13g SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 221 218 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD -3 0
28 Jean-Louis Laurent 10g SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 198 203 214 216 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 5 11 2 0
61 Tidjane Mendes 12h SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 227 214 213 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD -13 -1 0
25 Frederico Tavares 12d SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 184 190 207 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 6 17 0
5 André Veloso 5e 166 167 168 168 169 182 181 182 187 185 1 1 0 1 13 -1 1 5 -2 15

Edited by hyrule_king

Hyde_United_F.C._logo.png

Season #101 - 2122/23

Thought we were really going to struggle back in the Championship, losing the first 3 games

image.png.e97066bcc131dd9ffc45a4b2fa66c758.png

We managed to turn it around and finished mid table

We did flirt with the playoffs at one stage but form dropped off at the end of the season

20210908102154_1.thumb.jpg.29ed00343784ed8620f6b51bcf76a9e2.jpg20210908095607_1.thumb.jpg.d10ff697352057883ec755f868ee9187.jpg20210908102145_1.thumb.jpg.8c9c4a4b7418e8e40811784699cb2d0c.jpg20210908102151_1.thumb.jpg.e8f824ef5a071f6740341a2c656a67e1.jpg

image.thumb.png.e02a1dd7eb36128c21e5f4d3c6d4c42a.png

FC Amberg - Wikipedia

FC Amberg - Season 2027/28 (Season 7) Review - Regionalliga Bayern

Table | Squad | Transfers | Finances

During the summer I got asked again if I wanted to create a 2nd team, and since we are now up in the 4th tier, I said yes. Only to regret it soon enough, as the board decided a new 2nd team deserves their own stadium. So they spent all our money, as well as putting us into debt to make sure our league-less 2nd team have their own stadium. Not exactly the priorities I would have done, but sure, I guess. We did make a bit of the money back after that, so the seasonal loss is not as high as it could have been. Looking forward to seeing if our 2nd team will come into a playable league or not, but we'll see as the seasons roll. This season we are competing in the highest regional league in Bayern, and if we get promoted from this tier, we are into the 3. liga, the lowest one in the vanilla game. Progress! The less positive notion is that I'm starting to recognise a lot of the teams at this tier. The first I noticed were 1860 München, and they bolted away from the get go an were never seen again before they were champions. We hovered around the mid-table spots for most of the time, and it's a place I'm more than happy to stay at for a few seasons. Avoiding going back down is still our main goal in the coming seasons, though.

In the Bayerische Pokal we beat Gersthofen and FTuS Regensburg before we lost to Wasserburg in the 3rd round.

So, the main thing that happened was the creation of a 2nd team and the causes from that. Other than that, not much.

Youth

B3dkWlG.png

A really good intake, with a couple of really talented players.

Y3fK8p1.png

Patrick Seibert 28b is not an amazing goalkeeper talent, but he is a good goalkeeper talent and I only have a first choice, so he will probably be 2nd choice going forward.

r7SvCTC.png

Statistics:

Spoiler

Only one new country this time in Israel.

l9hmtt7.png

tJSSCnt.png

KF8M3Ul.png

KF8M3Ul.png

Trophy cabinet:

German Landesliga Bavaria/Staffel Central - 2021/22

94w9ciw.png

10 hours ago, Padders said:

Interested in the outcome of this

I just left training to assistant and work only with individual one. I just noted my players mostly jump in season brakes and when they are around Bday :)

@XaW Correct me if Im wrong you playing on fan database with lower Germany tiers something similar like you tried in England one time :)? Great Job Sir!

Edited by Sn00gle

38 minutes ago, Sn00gle said:

@XaW Correct me if Im wrong you playing on fan database with lower Germany tiers something similar like you tried in England one time :)? Great Job Sir!

Yeah, I play with an extended database in Germany. So instead of the 3rd tier, I started in the 6th. Up into 4th tier now though! :D

1 minute ago, DazRTaylor said:

@XaWWhat database are you using mate?

On 07/09/2021 at 17:55, XaW said: