The FM21 Youth Academy Challenge

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, SuperRedditch said:

@XaWWhat happened with your Russia save? Hit a wall?

Yeah, got a bit bored with it. I mean, it's a fun save, but I'm just not getting anywhere, and not getting enough money in to improve much... So I wanted a change of scenery, really. I've had the idea of a new go with Follo for a while and contemplated it before going to Russia, so I just decided it was time now.

43 minutes ago, XaW said:

Yeah, got a bit bored with it. I mean, it's a fun save, but I'm just not getting anywhere, and not getting enough money in to improve much... So I wanted a change of scenery, really. I've had the idea of a new go with Follo for a while and contemplated it before going to Russia, so I just decided it was time now.

I've been having that issue with my Siena save where I'm starting to get bored with it, so I've decided to play other saves in the background myself to keep things interesting for myself. It's also why I've been asking about other countries that I've been getting as part of my new affiliates.

One of my favourite countries to manage in, Andorra.

Club Introduction

Unió Esportiva Extremenya

UE Extremenya - Wikipedia

The Manager

This is me.

ecoeHqr.png

Personal Coaching Data

Season    Reputation           Qualifications     Att   Def   Fit   GkD   GkH   GkS   Tac   Tec   Men   WWY   Ada   Det   PlK   YoK   LoD   MaM   Mot
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start  Minimal   (0.25*)    None                 1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     4     1     1     1     4     1     1     1

Club Facilities

Season     Training Facilities  Youth Facilities  Corporate Facilities  Junior Coaching  Youth Recruitment  Club Reputation
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Start   Poor                 Poor              Adequate              None             None               Local   (0.50*)

Season Record

Season     Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall Career Record

After Season   Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage     Time At Club
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trophy Haul

Season     Competition Won
--------------------------

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------

Cup Competition Victories
-------------------------

Career Overview

Season     Champions League    Europa League    Europa Conference League             League                             Position     Copa Constitució                    Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Record Number of Appearances (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Appearances
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Record Goal Scorer (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Goals
---------------------------------------------------------------

Record Number of Assists (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Assists
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Record Number of Clean Sheets (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Clean Sheets
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by DazRTaylor

Real Jaén Club de Fútbol

Season 4 - 2024/25

Primera División RFEF (3rd Tier) - 5th place
Copa Del Rey - 2nd Round

Squad - Transfers - Table

646032049_minitable.PNG.202150d9253327fce5495ea02c2d46dc.PNG

5th place sounds closer than it was. A 6 game winning streak in the final 6 games of the season shot us up not in position but terms of points away from promotion. We were around 15 points away the entire time and never looked close to challenging. We could beat anyone on our day, but could also lose to anyone and we need to improve our consistency next season. Seeing as this league is created in-game after the first season and sandwiched in-between what were the 2nd and 3rd tiers, the step up from the (now) 4th tier hasn't been too bad. Those teams at the top were a cut above though.

I flitted between a 4231 and a 433 throughout, struggling to get certain players to perform. I sat down with 6 games to go and redesigned my system from the ground up, and it worked, winning all 6 games. This is the tactic I will take into next season.

(The last 6 games of the season)
995532324_last6.PNG.5b6a30f5c792e72e71a5703aab272414.PNG

As we all are, I'm working with what I've got but we are crying out for a striker who can finish and while Aitor Puñal (who started at the club) has been a rock for years, winning Player of the Season 3 years in a row, this is his level and I need some centre-backs to look like they might push through.

Moreno has firmly established himself as No.1, but he is generating interest from Serie A side Empoli, and that Fickle personality means low loyalty...

Midfield is good. Bernardo Jiménez is a perfect BWM while Eloy Miguel screens as a DM(d) and Diego Laborda creates as an AP(a). Laborda is one who particularly excelled with the swap to my 433. Captain Deniz Portillo backs them up and fills in where required with his superb mentals.

In attack, Eloy is the only man worth mentioning. His 17 goals in 30 games sound better than reality, when you consider that he scored 7 in his last 5. He's solid though. Still 5 star potential and a great all-round footballer. He's just not clinical enough.

I did make a mistake with contracts. I usually only manage in England, and domestic teams cannot offer pre-contracts to players until there's something like a month remaining. I didn't know this isnt the case in Spain, and Nereo was offered 4x his wage by Girona. So he's gone. Not that he was developing well or performing well.

The Intake

Yeah, I knew it. So much for "golden generation".

intake.PNG.bb13b69b3dd1dd74550ce57779c9c5d9.PNG

I signed up the 3* and higher PA players with neutral or better personalities. So, 4 of them.

1756491857_YImochon.PNG.47fea707b0cdc4403ad5cc0b5532d0fd.PNG

This guy might have potential at CB, if I can actually improve his heading and he doesn't complain about the training.

1139944583_YIkebe.PNG.28a5d7703d1653d11dc7f876eac4edfa.PNG

Shrug on this guy. He'll sit in there in the U19s and I'll monitor his development. Yaya Kébé is a cool name though.

record.PNG.a447b063ee8c8d29a84abc191248d6a2.PNG

12 minutes ago, Cheez3y said:

@XaW

So how do the costums DB thing works again? :D

There is a 2 tier Kazakhstan DB with no relegation from the 2nd to the 3rd tier.

If I holiday one season and pick the last place team, this should be ok then right?

Yes, for custom databases that is fine. The Kazakh league should low enough on the ratings for that to be perfectly fine.

Dorchester_Town.png

Dorchester Town - Season 24/25

After being totally dominant in earlier divisions, it was hard to accept that things were different in League One: after 9 games we were 18th. Ngoy was useless and our defence was leaking after losing two best DCs. However, after the nightmare start our results seemed to be less random and we started to find our place in mid-table at the turn of the year. Oddly we seemed to either clearly win or easily lose, there were no middle ground - this resulted in only a few draws.

Declan Stanley had developed into a good player so when the January transfer window opened, offers started to pour in again. Board accepted 1M bids from bigger clubs and he was sold to Leeds: 1M +50% profit from next sale. Some big clubs started to bid for Jon Scorey and I managed to sell him to Leeds for a potential cost of 8M! Suddenly we had a lot of money but lost again some key players. It also hurts to see your key players to become just "breakthrough prospects" in u23 at their new club.

Second half of the season was easier and we eventually finished 4th, above expectations. Unfortunately we lost against Cardiff 3-2 in playoffs semi-final.

Youth intake preview.

Golden generation intake: I signed Toby Snodin + 7 others, released rest.

I'm starting to see a pattern here. As soon as I manage to develop players to the first team they are unsettled by bigger clubs and then taken away. During summer I lost Amuzu for 3,5M (board), Archer 7,5M (board) and Mauricio for 2M (minimum fee).

The club has now more money than ever before but the squad is actually worse than last season.

Season   Div       Pos      Most l.goals            Most l.assists            TF         YF          JC          YR          Av.Att    Finances        
21/22      VNLS    1st        Emile Ngoy (45)       Daniel Delve (21)       Avg       Basic     Adeq+   Adeq+   468         123 000

22/23      VNL      1st        Emile Ngoy (45)       Daniel Delve (19)       Avg       Basic     Adeq     Adeq      663         20 000

23/24      L2         1st        Emile Ngoy (22)       Jon Scorey (11)           Avg       B.Avg+  Good+   Avg+      1194       342 000

24/25      L1         4th       Max Geddes (20)     Charles Amuzu (11)   Good+ Adeq+   Excel+    Excel+   2344       7 000 000

25/26      L1         ???

3 minutes ago, XaW said:

Yes, for custom databases that is fine. The Kazakh league should low enough on the ratings for that to be perfectly fine.

Ok, now I understand it.

Now I only get the team I want.

Then I did an ooopsie with the Berwick savestat...

Wow! Anzhi went south SO fast :p Let's try again, this time Romania!

Had a really fun save with Otelul Galati a few FM's ago and saw that they were down in the unplayable Romanian leagues, so here we go! (Already got a few decent youngsters in the first youth intake while holiday-ing)

Also @darren1983, for the first post: Romania works like Norway where the lowest level (Liga III) isn’t playable, so you have to holiday for a year and select one of the teams promoted to Liga II. They have playoffs (two-legged semi final and final) for promotion, holiday until May 6th and save, to make sure your team gets through semi-final. Save on May 20th before the final.

20210429190035_1.jpg

1357119752_Morenosale.PNG.5541f98e3234b24f53a5ced82fb68b7c.PNG1017494632_rubierdasale.PNG.0b69811589510eab78687ecbfae79c31.PNG

Well, that's a rough start the the new season. My two best players. Both had Fickle personalities and there was no convincing them to stay. I've got a keeper with decent potential but he's a long way off first team football, Well, he was anyway. YOLO.

We've immediately reinvested the funds into better youth recruitment, junior coaching and youth facilities so, better in the long term and catastrophic in the short term.

(I'm not used to this in FM, I keep my best players. This hurt)

Farnborough 2036-37 Season Review

Fixtures 1, 2, 3, 4

League Cup - A win over Southend on penalties in the first round to advance to the second round for the first time.  Outclassed by Premier League side Watford in the second round.

FA Cup - Got our first win over a Premier League club when we beat Leicester in the third round.  Got into a track meet against QPR in the fourth round which we won 4-3.  Traveled to Tottenham in the fifth round and they needed extra time to knock us out of the competition.

League Table - Can't get any more mid-table than 17 wins 12 draws and 17 losses.  That was good enough for 14th place and a -3 goal differential.  Did a good job beating the teams that we are supposed to beat and losing to the teams that we are supposed to lose to.  Reading and Bristol City earn the automatic promotion places while Cardiff, Wimbledon and MK Dons head down to League One.

Playoff Tree - West Ham ride their defense to the playoff title and a return to the Premiership.

xG General Performance - The advanced stats show that we were an average club this season with the minor exceptions of xG per game and conceded per game which were both below average.

xG Expected vs Actual     xG Attacking Efficiency      xG Defensive Efficiency

Stats 1      Stats 2

2036-37 Transfers     2036-37 Loan Report

Player of the Year Josh Hewitt 30B - Our captain Josh Hewitt 30B was the heart of our defense this season.  It wasn't a great defense after making the step up from League One to the Championship but without Hewitt 30B, it could have been much worse.

Newcomer of the Year Stuart Chadwick 35D - Center forward Stuart Chadwick 35D chipped six goals in 25 appearances.  Most of our forwards went through some type of cold streak this season and Chadwick 35D was able to fill some of the void by those cold streaks even while enduring one of his own.

2037 Youth Intake Preview     2037 Youth Intake      2037 Youth Intake DNA     Thomas Kaspian Gronntun 37A    Harry Potter 37B     Matthew Anderson-Lovegreen 37C     Mick McCarthy 37D     

Jacob Woods 37E

2036-37 Moments to Remember     2036-37 Best XI      2036-37 Accolades

Almanac

1495145353_2036-37SeasonbySeason.thumb.png.80255ffe65fbdbd0784ad0a9a735914e.png

1276150500_June12037AcademyAppearances-Goals.png.efe6fd53194b81c0fb2485be5359730e.png

Soufaine Dghoughi 25A will be the first academy players to reach 500 appearances.  Austin Power 31G, with a good 2037-38 season, could become the first academy player to score 100 goals.

1586681196_June12037U20-U21InternationalAppearances-Goals.png.dab71e85c71be405b016b4f6f0da0b77.png

Dylan Adams 33C will quickly move up this chart as he will represent Wales at the Euro U-21 Championship.

1680485720_June12037SeniorInternationalAppearances-Goals.png.10b03ad3fed276b43fb3dbc08102697c.png

Not much change to this list.  Mike Johnson 29E has made 10 appearances for Nigeria.

774585750_NewStadium.png.b9281110b923cc34ef5041afb37494c8.png

We have broken ground on our new stadium with is almost triple the size of our current stadium.  We have two more seasons in our current stadium before we move into our new ground.

1414117464_ChampionshipSolidarityPayment.png.649d71c216977e836da1b88693fe165c.png

A decent amount of money for the solidarity payment which was, of course, reinvested into the infrastructure.

1359743322_YouthFacilitesWork.png.2fb6977eb577ffcfbb47cba30a0af8d3.png

We also picked up our first affiliate club.

503833401_FirstAffiliateClub.png.477a5a3aaf85c165abcc741011888748.png

7 minutes ago, DazRTaylor said:

Remind me why I can't use San Marino again?  Would absolutely love to do a save there as youth only.

Only 1 tier with no relegation/promotion. I'd love to do the same in Gibraltar, but those are the rules...

3 minutes ago, DazRTaylor said:

There is a Gib database out with two tiers.

Mind tossing me a link?

1 minute ago, knowledgeboy35 said:

so is it ok to use a custom database, i want to get my local club Orpington FC who are currently in tier 13 of English football

Yes, as long as they are promoted to the lowest possible tier after holidaying for a season.

7 minutes ago, XaW said:

I don't think we've ever allowed such things, right @darren1983?

Nah not allowed. I think allowing it to go leagues that exist but aren't in the game is one thing but fantasy stuff (even if the idea for this is there in real life) is probably best in it's own challenge. 

9 minutes ago, XaW said:

I don't think we've ever allowed such things, right @darren1983?

1 minute ago, darren1983 said:

Nah not allowed. I think allowing it to go leagues that exist but aren't in the game is one thing but fantasy stuff (even if the idea for this is there in real life) is probably best in it's own challenge. 

Alright.

Everyone loves an intake post

image.thumb.png.9c69050835dc385972514d9a0f699ca7.png

The Top Prospect:

image.png.2a1c1aa9424fc1fe8a33fd3b47274b95.png

My Top Prospect:

image.png.224a9f9b32123de52bd3478b9c0352d6.png

Updated graphs:

image.png.19b8fce795f0c0c13181c25a22ab8093.png

image.png.d2ec9b86c32d6c4957b8e7d83dd167c4.png

I wouldve expected at least one kid from Bordeaux by now, to say nothing of at least a Spanish dual national, but not meant to be I suppose

My main striker, Eloy, got very unsettled this season by bigger clubs. With 2 years left on his contract I decided to refuse to let him leave, due to not really having a viable replacement. He's been miserable but still managed to knock in 13 goals in 18 appearances.

Well.

579334372_eloystay.PNG.25a544b64cf01eddd75768f7721af093.PNG

GET IN. Immediately offering him a big fat contract, 4 years + 3 in my favour. Bring on the 2nd half of the season.

Morpeth Town FC (England)
Season 5 - 2025/26

spacer.png

Much improved season. The extra year gone by did all the difference for our youngsters. They really clicked and put in an improved performance with several players having a breakthrough.
So much that this would also be the season when practically all 'original' players still in the club were replaced.

League (Results 1, Results 2, Results 3, Cups, League Chart) - Strong season. We were between 4th and 6th in two thirds of the season ending with a 5th place and a defeat in the second round of the playoffs.
We could have been promoted, and I would not be as worried, as I would have been after our first season, as we now have a much stronger squad full of potential. It is however not a disaster that we did not get promoted considering previous season where ended 15th.

Team (Details) - Another season where I have to mention Yael Brea. He started the season firing on all cylinders. He did tail off a bit as the season went on, but he looks like a real quality player.
Unfortunately in the second half of the season Luton and Peterborough bid several times on him. He has three years left on the contract, but with our financial difficulties I might need to sell him at some point.
Another diamond in the squad - and quite unexpectedly - is young Daniel Thompson. He terrorised rightbacks in the division all season, and is together with Yael Brea the two best youngsters currently.
Bruce Jones also scored some goals together with Barry Smith who had a breakthrough. He has needed a couple of extra seasons compared to the other regens from his year.
Lee Stewart is our leading player, and just really strong in midfield. He is still getting better. Marc Coghlan and Geslin Mbayo are also improving. The last original players still going strong are Jeff Henderson,
who I am dying to keep around as a coach due to his Model Citizen personality and Liam Noble who I have hired as U18 coach from next season. Next season, I will try to slowly introduce Danny Denholm and Davin Breen who are two of the best from the 'Class of 25' :)

Facilities - Still really good, but for this level, costly facilities. No upgrades.

Finances - We are really struggling. I am now very worried. My gamble might not have paid off, if we are forced to sell our talents for peanuts. Hopefully, the board will step in and help with the daily cost.

Youth Intake - A very good intake again. The standout player is Phil Campbell, and I really like the look of Jake Clements and Gavin Joseph as well.

No Transfers.

Goal for next season: Keep hold of our talents, and hopefully get another top half finish.

spacer.png

Can anyone think of any clubs that would be eligible for this challenge (following a reload) that start with a relatively good youth academy already? The best example I can think of so far is Clube de Futebol Os Belenenses, who start with 15/20 in the training + youth facilities + junior coaching; however I've never managed in Portugal, and I've heard that there are issues regarding the attendance for that club...

24 minutes ago, Tilling said:

Can anyone think of any clubs that would be eligible for this challenge (following a reload) that start with a relatively good youth academy already? The best example I can think of so far is Clube de Futebol Os Belenenses, who start with 15/20 in the training + youth facilities + junior coaching; however I've never managed in Portugal, and I've heard that there are issues regarding the attendance for that club...

Go into the pre-game editor. Click  "Clubs" on the left side. Add conditions for Nation and Division Level. Pick whatever nation you fancy playing in and the division level one below the lowest playable.

Insert columns for Youth Coaching, Youth Facilities, Youth Recruitment and Training and have a look around. It should look like this:

Spoiler

2147260894_pregametips.thumb.PNG.ce6d21c1407e30cdef2188a706a1d0fe.PNG

The lowest playable level in England is 6 (Conference North/South) so you look at teams in level 7. For Spain you look at level 4. For Germany level 4, etc etc. You can open a new career on FM at the same time to see the lowest playable level in each country.

EDIT: I messed up a bit there. You want to set Division Level *IS*, not 'at least'.

Edited by SuperRedditch

Follo FK - Wikipedia

Follo FK - Season 2023 Review

Table | Squad | Transfers | Finances

This season went much better than I had expected. I initially thought we'd struggle to stay up, but from the start we showed we could compete and were part of the top teams. It was a 5 way battle for the top spots. Start, Fredrikstad, Sarpsborg 08, and Sogndal were all fighting along us throughout the season. Start puller away towards the end, but it went down to the final match before it was clear Fredrikstad had finished above us in the final promotion spot. So we went into the playoffs, but we lost to Egersund in the semi final. A promotion would have been too early anyway, I think, so I have no qualms staying here for another season.

In Norgesmesterskapet we beat Stord before losing to Kongsvinger on pens in the 2nd round.

Youth

Not sure what to expect here.

5sw00Mr.png

A couple of talents and still some good personalities.

fKVukMQ.png

Stian Østby 23a  is a good allround midfielder, but not the most creative one.

YCdkKeJ.png

2nd team:

They only played friendlies this season.

U19s:

They finished 1st in the Norwegian U19 Championship Oslo just behind an amazing Vålerenga side.

In the Norwegian U19 Cup they beat Byåsen Toppfotball, Sola, and Raufoss before losing to Bodø/Glimt in the 4th round.

Statistics:

Spoiler

Added a few new countries. Netherlands, Italy, and the USA are now on the list.

MlxaEu8.png

xvfUnd9.png

Record Breakers:

Most goals in a season: Kristian Seteklev - 34
Most league goals in a season: Kristian Seteklev - 32
Most goals in a match: Kristian Seteklev - 4
Most goals in a league match: Kristian Seteklev - 4
Worst discipline: Øyvind Rishaug - 11 yellow, 0 red
Most league goals overall: Kristian Seteklev - 77
Oldest goalscorer: Islam Darlishta - 25 years, 354 days

Trophy cabinet:

PostNord-ligaen Avdeling 2 - 1 (2022)
Norwegian U19 Championship Oslo (U19s) - 1 (2022)

cpTwcI9.png

Trying this now as well ... Playing this game since ages, but never managed an italian club i think before ... here we go ..

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by Vlach
images didnt show

At least i got quite a young senior squad which gives me hopefully some time for building up the youth. And there as well are already some decent players appereantly.
We are predicted to finish at last place in the league - main goal for the first two seasons therefor will simply be to survive ;)

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by Vlach
images not working

10 minutes ago, Vlach said:

Trying this now as well ... Playing this game since ages, but never managed an italian club i think before ... here we go ..

spacer.png

spacer.png

Welcome to the challenge! I can't see your images, they give a 401 error.

Dorchester_Town.png

Dorchester Town - Season 25/26

I just realised I had forgot screenshots of transfers so here's for every season: First - Second - Third - Fourth - Fifth

We started our second season in League One with 5 straight wins and were topping the table after first half of the season. Our team was a bit worse than last season but this time there were no unhappy players which resulted in excellent dynamics. I had also retrained couple players to get more squad depth which seemed to help as there were less jaded players at the end of the season.

Our cup form was unbelievable: we reached FA cup 5h round where we faced Man Utd home, and won 3-2! Explosive striker Geddes scored a hat-trick and my goalkeeper played very well. In the quarter final we won Swansea 3-2. Then we were lucky to draw Fleetwood Town, yes Fleetwood Town in the semi-final, 1-0 win. In the final we met Liverpool though, they beat us 1-3.

Youth Intake preview.

Best youth intake so far, again "golden generation". I signed 10 players total: Willetts, Ekuban and Kwiecien being the best.

We won the league with 95 points. We scored 10 goals less than last season but our defence was a lot more consistent, conceading only 29 goals.

With a lot of money from transfers, we updated facilities twice, coaching and recruitment once.

Season   Div       Pos      Most l.goals            Most l.assists            TF          YF           JC          YR          Av.Att    Finances        
21/22      VNLS    1st        Emile Ngoy (45)       Daniel Delve (21)       Avg        Basic      Adeq+   Adeq+   468         123 000

22/23      VNL      1st        Emile Ngoy (45)       Daniel Delve (19)       Avg        Basic      Adeq     Adeq      663         20 000

23/24      L2         1st        Emile Ngoy (22)       Jon Scorey (11)           Avg        B.Avg+   Good+  Avg+       1194       342 000

24/25      L1         4th       Max Geddes (20)     Charles Amuzu (11)   Good+  Adeq+    Excel+   Excel+    2344       7 000 000        

25/26      L1         1st        Max Geddes (21)     Jamie Wotton (15)     Excel++ Good++ Excep+  Excep+  2676       5 400 000

25/26      CH        ???        

Follo FK - Wikipedia

Follo FK - Season 2024 Review

Table | Squad | Transfers | Finances

A really good season for us, and it ended in success. On the final day we could finish anywhere from 1st to 3rd, so it was really close. We did our job, and won at home to lower mid-table side Jerv. Sarpsborg 08 also did their job and won, and thus clinched the title, while Egersund lost away to 4th placed Haugesund. That meant we finished 2nd and are promoted to the top tier! Quite amazingly, but the starting squad for this team is really something. I also managed to integrate a few of the youngsters into the side, so this season both Felix Skårn 22c and Didrik Bech 22a are regulars, while Stian Østby 23a is rotated in quite a bit as well.

I doubt we can do much next season in the top tier, but hopefully we can make enough money to go professional soon enough and then take it from there.

In Norgesmesterskapet we beat Hødd before losing to Ørn-Horten in the 2nd round.

Youth

A really good looking preview this time.

tFIz0J3.png

Some good players coming through here now.

etAGRma.png

We were lacking a talented striking option, so I rate Wilmer Andersen 24c to fit into that.

IRHEi9Q.png

2nd team:

They only played friendlies this season.

U19s:

They won in the Norwegian U19 Championship Oslo again, and qualified for the promotion playoff. There they beat Finnsnes in the semi final, and then Ranheim in the final to get promoted to the national U19s league next season.

In the Norwegian U19 Cup they beat Ull/Kisa, Sandefjord and Pors Grenland before losing to Sogndal in the 4th round.

Statistics:

Spoiler

We added the two other Scandinavian countries in Sweden and Denmark, as well as another African country in the Ivory Coast.

q1du2T9.png

cuY0EH7.png

Record Breakers:

Most goals in a match: Ernest Rzepecki - 4
 Most goals in a league match: Ernest Rzepecki - 4
Most assists in a season: Islam Darlishta - 16
Most clean sheets in a season: Elias Øyehaug - 11
Worst discipline: Herman Høymer - 12 yellow, 0 red
Most league goals overall: Kristian Seteklev - 102
Youngest player: Simon Lærche 24e - 16 years, 43 days
Fastest goal: Kristian Seteklev - 11 seconds
Oldest goalscorer: Islam Darlishta - 26 year, 297 days

Trophy cabinet:

PostNord-ligaen Avdeling 2 - 1 (2022)
Norwegian U19 Championship Oslo (U19s) - 2 (2022, 2024)

9f88qtL.png

13 minutes ago, JLAB said:

So where do you guys get your maps from when you do the place of birth for youth intake players?

I just edit one from google maps, really.

Real Jaén Club de Fútbol

Season 5 - 2025/26

Primera División RFEF (3rd Tier) - 1st place - Champions
Copa Del Rey - 1st Round

Squad - Transfers - Table

1166828862_minileague.PNG.75d5a97f2f0c59eb69e1174e1ce2ebb0.PNG

*I have started to tag players again, I stopped because it irritated me, but I'm starting to lose track of players. I've gone back and retagged everyone accordingly.*

Walked it.

The loss of first choice GK and RB, Moreno 22f and Rubiera 23b, proved nothing more than a speedbump on our way to victory. Youth keeper Eugenio Romero 23g grew into the role over the season and held his own.

I said at the end of last season I needed a prolific striker, and Eloy 22g stepped up. 26 league goals, 9 assists, 10 PoMs in 37 games. He's gone from a player I'd have instantly released in any other save to the main man up front for the forseeable future. This challenge is amazing.

Bernardo Jiménez 24a cemented a CM spot for himself and is developing excellently. He's going to be the target for bigger clubs this summer, I can sense it. I'm locking him down on a new contract right now.

Our squad has felt bare at times and there's a drop off in ability past the first 11. Still players with bags of potential though, if we can manage their development properly. I wanted to get to La Liga 2 as soon as possible and stabilise there. It's going to be a massive increase in playing level, so i expect some years of difficulty while I build up a squad capable of challenging.

That said, we reinvested the money from sales into new Youth Facilities, Junior Coaching and Youth Recruitment. Training facilities are next if I can secure some more funds. I'm hoping La Liga 2 gives better prize money or TV rights.

The Intake

889809003_intakepreview.PNG.a18d92980592a9f136d63636f0bb1e6b.PNG

intake.PNG.42afc95ee789ff697cf03bd6dbb276ce.PNG

The upgrades had the desired effect. Although they are all someway short of being first-team squad players.

I let the assistant handle the signings this year and he went a bit mad, signing up all bar the bottom 3. Better personalities this year though.

Sierra.PNG.fad10926fde5ef691c66578c93a1c8db.PNG

Cayetano Sierra 28b - Might just be the man to replace Rubiera at right-back.

juanmi.PNG.08cf40eba9a278d53339dd5054792cb7.PNG

Juanmi 26c - I play an IW(a) on the right, so he's perfect to offer cover.

Alonso.PNG.7e05aeb8e66e3a6c7e5bb697ea8d656c.PNG

José Antonio Alonso 26a - Needs to work on mentals but could develop into a good player.

record.PNG.d848f190b8dbf690961a1a618dd11262.PNG

ACN Siena 1904 - Club profile | Transfermarkt

ACN Siena 1904 Season 2037/38 Review

image.thumb.png.fca68da0d1e3c0af4bf456ebe0b54e63.png

Another season disconnected, started earlier in the month but life and work has gotten in the way of real progress until yesterday. I finished out another season in Serie B in which we faded away toward the end from our promotion charge. We always seem to struggle in the latter half of the year. 

The youth intake has again been labelled golden generation and with as many as 5 potential 5-Star talents the future looks bright. Most positions are covered, the only problem area is RB in which I sold the best talent who was almost ready to break through to Ajax but we still have Latini 29A for a good while to cover that area

The facilities have been perfected which is delightful to see and I expect the carousel of talent to be continuing henceforth

I got another job offer from Napoli which I believe must be the 3rd time they have tried to head hunt me which is nice, but so far none of the big 3 in Italy have come knocking. Silverware needed it seems

Challenge: Squad League Table Transfers

Key Players: Davide Giordani 35C* Federico Rosciano 34C Antonio Ferraro 26B*

Youth Intake: Preview Actual

Manager: Profile Attributes

Jobs: #1

Extra: Finances Moments