The FM21 Youth Academy Challenge

CA Brown de Adrogue vs Club Atletico Los Andes Live Stream & Prediction

Club Atlético Los Andes

2022 - 2023

League | Squad | Profile: Quintana | Talent: Brey | Youth intake

We already made it to the top tier in our 2nd season - what an achievement! However, it will be difficult difficult without any improvements in our facilities as well as a narrow squad. Hopefully the economy will take a few positive leaps so we can improve our youth intake. 

stats23.thumb.JPG.8a3ba008a533eb6d71572a80572fa0d2.JPG

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Questions to all. I have found, to my great disappointment, that the Greek Superleague awards 0 prize money at the end of each season. Revenue is derived primarily from any sponsorship deals that can be mustered.

20210814195412_1.jpg.1e06aa1f0a4f5fc7011d2c3fb5f6a336.jpg

I know this is in stark contrast to other leagues where top division prize money can be astronomical. 

1. Are there any other leagues where there is not any prize money that people are currently playing?

2. Will anyone care to hazard a guess as to when or if I can compete the challenge with this limitation? FYI, I predict, at best, year 2050.

6 minutes ago, toshimitzou1 said:

Questions to all. I have found, to my great disappointment, that the Greek Superleague awards 0 prize money at the end of each season. Revenue is derived primarily from any sponsorship deals that can be mustered.

20210814195412_1.jpg.1e06aa1f0a4f5fc7011d2c3fb5f6a336.jpg

I know this is in stark contrast to other leagues where top division prize money can be astronomical. 

1. Are there any other leagues where there is not any prize money that people are currently playing?

2. Will anyone care to hazard a guess as to when or if I can compete the challenge with this limitation? FYI, I predict, at best, year 2050.

I don't think every league give much money for placements. For what it's worth, most countries will only give something small, so the main income is usually from trips to Europe and the CL especially. Getting to the group stage is over £10m no matter how you do...

1 minute ago, XaW said:

Getting to the group stage is over £10m no matter how you do...

That is was I need! Must aim for a top two fiinish. Only need to surpass three of either PAOK, Panathinaikos, Olympiakos or AEK Athens. Doh!

Perhaps I should be aiming for fifth spot. A Euro Cup II Qualifying round chance and I was only eight points adrift this year, as opposed to being 23 points adrift of second place!

Thanks for the input.

By the way, does anyone know where to set the responsibility of who brings the youth players to the club? (hoyd, U19 manager, DoF) This option used to be there in previous FMs but I can't find it anymore, and am suspecting that my U19 manager may have been the one in charge of intakes...

EDIT: ignore this, good old google tells me this option no longer exists

Edited by dkouv

6 minutes ago, dkouv said:

By the way, does anyone know where to set the responsibility of who brings the youth players to the club? (hoyd, U19 manager, DoF) This option used to be there in previous FMs but I can't find it anymore, and am suspecting that my U19 manager may have been the one in charge of intakes...

image.thumb.png.aae754932dc8b0a9e6fd11d87b4c239e.png

900.png 

Season 2 - 2022-2023

Competitions
Our first season back in the Bundesliga 2 and we did not do that bad finishing in 11. After a rocky start of the season we actually spent pretty much 2/3 of it around mid-table mediocrity (Past Positions) and we never were threatened by relegation. A bit to many draws (some coming from the fact we played a lot more 4-3-3 cautious against the bigger boys of the league). In the DFB-Pokal we had entered it for the first time in the career and left it at the first go, as we were matched with Eintracht Frankfurt at home (and lost 0-1 of course). We were one of the best in the league in possession, but on the same time one of the worst in goals per game or shots per game - so we had the ball but we couldn't be dangerous with it. We were pretty decent in not conceding also.

2.-Bundesliga_-Competition-Reviewa69588e7b996b9cc.png

Players
Of course that performances dropped a bit compared with last season, and only central defender Franko Uzelac managed to get an average over 7.00. We actually relied very much on the same 11 (when fit and eligible of course) in our efforts to survive in the league, so therefore not much rotation in our Squad. The Player Awards are dominated by Oguzhan Aydogan who scored the most (7 goals), assisted the most (6 assists), but fans player of the season somehow remained Dustin Zahnen. Special mention to Y. Toksoz 22c who becomes the first youth intake product regular in our 11, with 27 appearances, 6 goals and 2 assists. I have high hopes for him in next season (if we manage to keep him that is). M. Cebi 22a become the youngest player in the history when he played at 15 years and 363 days, but the midfield is currently covered for him to get more game time. 

Karl-der-Grose_-End-of-Season-Review-5d74baa70b41a290b.png

Facilities
No really upgrades to our facilities, the only thing the board did (and on their own) was to change the Youth Development Budget and therefore we now have Adequate academy coaching and Average youth recruitment network.

Finances
Finances recovered at the end of the season when we got around 10M in prize money. That is a good amount for a second league 11th place, I guess German football is really different in that way. We have been given a wage budget of 4.82M/year and a transfer budget of 1.4M this summer, hoping that will be enough to extend the contracts of all players at the club. Found an interesting thing here, in that when we sign youths from Intakes they are given a contract, and I cannot offer them a new one until they turn 17. That is pretty tight for some of them, as we sign them around 15 and some only want 2 years contracts so I'm only left with a couple of months when their contract runs out to convince them to re-sign a new one.

Transfers
Of course no Transfers in this season, but some out - three players left on free transfers in the beginning of the season and one on loan in the winter (but only because nobody wanted to buy him).

Youth
As usual a very small intake. I have no idea why the Youth Intake Preview was predicting a golden generation, as it's hardly such a thing. Of course that I am going to be signing all of them as already the numbers in our squad are decreasing with players getting older, not good enough or not willing to sign new contracts. Pick of the crop is Julian Thiede (German - Croatian), not really sure yet if I should train him as a wing or a striker. I guess we'll wait a bit to see how the squad remains after this summer transfer window, Toksoz 22C is already attracting a lot of attention and afraid we might lose him even if I do not agree with the sale. 

Karl-der-Grose_-Inbox-3e9715c98e7d28ac0.png

CSA Steaua Bucheresti

270px-Steaua_Bucure%C8%99ti.svg.png

According to the club itself and court orders in Romania, CSA Steaua Bucheresti are the most successful club in Romanian football, holding the record number of league titles in the country as well as having won a Champions League in 1986. However, both UEFA and the Romanian Football Governing body have attributed all of these accolades to FCSB. In 2017 Steaua Bucheresti ended a 14 year absence from the Romanian league entering into Liga VI where in the 2019-20 season they achieved promotion to Liga III. As part of the rise, and with the club still maintaining it's status as one of the largest clubs in Romania, in 2019 the club broke ground on a new 31,254 capacity stadium that opened on the 7th of July 2021. 

And so, here is where I have decided to attempt this challenge, hopefully the club expectations don't go too crazy given the history.

image.thumb.png.77f90a7b774c8ef3483ff446645720fe.png

3 hours ago, Muttley84 said:

900.png 

Season 2 - 2022-2023

Competitions
Our first season back in the Bundesliga 2 and we did not do that bad finishing in 11. After a rocky start of the season we actually spent pretty much 2/3 of it around mid-table mediocrity (Past Positions) and we never were threatened by relegation. A bit to many draws (some coming from the fact we played a lot more 4-3-3 cautious against the bigger boys of the league). In the DFB-Pokal we had entered it for the first time in the career and left it at the first go, as we were matched with Eintracht Frankfurt at home (and lost 0-1 of course). We were one of the best in the league in possession, but on the same time one of the worst in goals per game or shots per game - so we had the ball but we couldn't be dangerous with it. We were pretty decent in not conceding also.

2.-Bundesliga_-Competition-Reviewa69588e7b996b9cc.png

Players
Of course that performances dropped a bit compared with last season, and only central defender Franko Uzelac managed to get an average over 7.00. We actually relied very much on the same 11 (when fit and eligible of course) in our efforts to survive in the league, so therefore not much rotation in our Squad. The Player Awards are dominated by Oguzhan Aydogan who scored the most (7 goals), assisted the most (6 assists), but fans player of the season somehow remained Dustin Zahnen. Special mention to Y. Toksoz 22c who becomes the first youth intake product regular in our 11, with 27 appearances, 6 goals and 2 assists. I have high hopes for him in next season (if we manage to keep him that is). M. Cebi 22a become the youngest player in the history when he played at 15 years and 363 days, but the midfield is currently covered for him to get more game time. 

Karl-der-Grose_-End-of-Season-Review-5d74baa70b41a290b.png

Facilities
No really upgrades to our facilities, the only thing the board did (and on their own) was to change the Youth Development Budget and therefore we now have Adequate academy coaching and Average youth recruitment network.

Finances
Finances recovered at the end of the season when we got around 10M in prize money. That is a good amount for a second league 11th place, I guess German football is really different in that way. We have been given a wage budget of 4.82M/year and a transfer budget of 1.4M this summer, hoping that will be enough to extend the contracts of all players at the club. Found an interesting thing here, in that when we sign youths from Intakes they are given a contract, and I cannot offer them a new one until they turn 17. That is pretty tight for some of them, as we sign them around 15 and some only want 2 years contracts so I'm only left with a couple of months when their contract runs out to convince them to re-sign a new one.

Transfers
Of course no Transfers in this season, but some out - three players left on free transfers in the beginning of the season and one on loan in the winter (but only because nobody wanted to buy him).

Youth
As usual a very small intake. I have no idea why the Youth Intake Preview was predicting a golden generation, as it's hardly such a thing. Of course that I am going to be signing all of them as already the numbers in our squad are decreasing with players getting older, not good enough or not willing to sign new contracts. Pick of the crop is Julian Thiede (German - Croatian), not really sure yet if I should train him as a wing or a striker. I guess we'll wait a bit to see how the squad remains after this summer transfer window, Toksoz 22C is already attracting a lot of attention and afraid we might lose him even if I do not agree with the sale. 

Karl-der-Grose_-Inbox-3e9715c98e7d28ac0.png

Good job in your second season. the screenshot from Julian Thiede is showing leonard Risse.

12 minutes ago, XaW said:

200px-Folkestone_Invicta_F.C._logo.png

Folkestone Invicta - Season 2036/37 (Season 16) Review - Premier League

Table | Squad | Transfers | Finances

Gutted! Down back to the Championship we go. I had hopes we could survive another season, but it was not meant to be. The season started pretty good with a couple of wins, but then we went on one of the worst times I've had in this game, I think. Winning 1 in 23 games. And around that point we were doomed. We picked up a bit towards the end winning a couple more, but at that point it was already too late. The only team worse than us was Swansea who had a torrid time up, but we were not far behind them. While our long serving first choice goalkeeper, Joe Clancy 28f, is quite good, I've also started to slightly rotate in Michael Magola 34c lately. He has just gotten the "wonderkid" tag by the media, so I think he deserves some matches. And his potential is much higher as well. Another who has gotten the tag is Paul Amoako 33c, our German-Ghanaian midfielder. He came through as a striker, but since we had so many good ones, I pulled him back towards a midfield role and he is progressing extremely well. So I have some great players, but our main issue is still the defence where most are decent Championship players still. We've gotten in some talents the last years, but they still need time to develop before I can use them as first choices.

In the FA Cup we lost to Chelsea in the 3rd round.

In the EFL Cup we lost to Bournemouth in the 2nd round.

Two seasons in the Premier League have set us for life financially. We expanded the stadium to about 19k, and we've already gotten another expansion approved to take us to about 26k for next season. The facilities keep improving as well, and we are also working on more. So the club is at a very solid foundation currently, and I hope we can continue.

Youth

YaOuCGQ.png

A good intake with some talented defenders. We need more of those.

,04JuzPm.png

I already have some great right backs, but Tom Woodford 37a looks even more talented. Excellent talent!

qVZeRH5.png

U18 team:

For whatever reason, we got bumped DOWN from the U18 Premier League this season and into the U18 Professional Development League. The team did great though, and first won their group before becoming champions after the playoffs.

In the FA Youth Cup they lost to Oldham in the 3rd round.

Statistics:

Reveal hidden contents

Two new countries added, Armenia and Slovenia. Getting a nice list now.

EdvvxpG.png

LrtfPwY.png

MCz0XdO.png

SKg2JhN.png

mf0nQ1f.png

Trophy cabinet:

Sky Bet League Two - 2029/30
Vanarama National League - 2028/29
Vanarama National League South - 2026/27
(U18) Professional Development League - 2036/37
(U18) Youth Alliance League South-East - 2030/31, 2031/32, 2032/33, 2033/34, 2034/35

EFL Trophy - 2030/31
FA Trophy - 2028/29

8J75Oe4.png

Not good but you will come back stronger. Woodford is a great prospect.

51 minutes ago, OlivierL said:

Not good but you will come back stronger. Woodford is a great prospect.

Gah! Lost him already to Liverpool... Could only get him to sign a youth contract, not a full one...

eE8WG02.png

Massive mid-season result!!

20210816001619_1.jpg.4995ebf13bb588aad0e6e7eac943b456.jpg

Absolutely stoked with the win. At 1 - 1 they switched to a 424 Attacking (previously this has completely bulldozed my young players), so pushed my two DM's into the CM strata and informed us to play through the middle, and much more direct and BAMB, winning goal. A top - half finish looks hopeful. If I can cling on to 6th place, I at least have a chance to climb to a top 5 place (European Qualification only goes down to 5th place) in the post-season championship group. 13 games to go...

Update: 06.02.2033

Qualified for Championship Group with three games remaining; these games are still très important - All points earned from the 26 league games are carried through to the group round - robin where all teams play home and away. My final three league games before the round - robin are OFI, Xanthi and away to Panathinaikos! If I can get 6 points from those three games I have a real shout of pipping one of either Aris or Panathinaikos to 5th place!

20210816035736_1.jpg.892a2eee85a61275295b4dcaa8bba531.jpg

It can be done.....

NB: IRL, the Greek top division has only ever been won by 6 clubs; the current top 5 and Larissa, once, in 1987/88. If I pull off this challenge I will have truly made history, albeit digitally!

Edited by toshimitzou1
Qualified for Champion's Group Stage

FC_Viktoria_1889_Berlin_Logo_svg.thumb.png.5afbb4584773fc70feb6f139ab013acc.png

Viktoria 1889 Berlin
Season 2024/2025 review (season 4)

League Table | Competitions overview | Finances | Facilities | Transfers | Youth intake | Club Overview | Manager profile

Our best 2. Bundesliga season so far. We finished 7th, which I'm very happy with. This season I started using way more academy-players. The original players are getting older(most of them are now 30+), so it's  time for the youth now. And with a 7th place in the league I can't complain!
Best player this season was Lucas Ewert 22m. He scored 18 goals, with 10 assists and avr. rating 7.18. He's now an international of Luxembourg as well. His physics are really impressing. But also Falcão did very well for us, scoring 14 2. Bundesliga goals for us.
Looking at our academy-players, then beside Ewert 22m 3 players really stand out. Let's start with Miloš Radovanović 22c. He developed into a great player for us. Some Bundesliga clubs are interested in him. Then John Abdullahi 22d, also from the 2022-intake. He was a backup-player, but in the last games of the season he came into the team and I think he will stay in our first eleven. He developed into a very good defender and he's ready for First Team football now.
And last but not least: Emrah Arıkan 23a, the best player of the 2023-intake. He scored 10 2. Bundesliga goals and is doing really, really well for us. I'm using him on the AMC position as an Advanced Playmaker. Fantastic talent. Also a shoutout to Onur Usta 24a, from our most recent intake. With 3 goals and 8 assists in only 12 games, he had a fantastic debut-season. This guy is an amazing talent.

We also managed to upgrade our facilities once again. So things are looking very good! And the next Youth Facilities-upgrade is ready in the next couple of months.
7DHmH5k.png

Youth intake
A very promising intake, again. Our HoYD Baptiste Laurant knows where to find some real talents!
oV3eD3f.png

C1KghHR.png
lq4iGsr.pngo4Zx21f.pngNskCyX3.pngbSESluw.pngF1WRyfA.pngh8O45bz.png

fCXoZFZ.png

I can't remember if I showed this already or not, but I'm gonna show it again anyway.

1292532863_RealMadridsignMusufor206M.png.d403a4d0ea23683e369a73eeb14e17ea.png

653429170_RealMadridsetrecordfeeforanItalianplayer.png.2ef0dd77cb37357b433af90373b71a3a.png40743479_RealMadridsplashoutonnationalrecordtransferfee.png.2e01c7ea1bcab230f374d670165e91c0.png1405196187_Schalkereceivenationalrecordtransferfee.png.c6667295d1fa6383a262e99a6a95965e.png925348162_Sienaget40ofMusutransferprofit-70M.png.a9774db44e40e34cd429959c5f60ba1a.png

Let's just say one of my academy players got signed by Real Madrid for £206M and I got £70M of it after being forced to sell him for £30M a few seasons before.

1899465348_CarloMusu160744.thumb.png.e4ee59a64c62a3c891af06f173daf069.png

Would you pay £206M for this guy?

1 hour ago, JLAB said:

I can't remember if I showed this already or not, but I'm gonna show it again anyway.

1292532863_RealMadridsignMusufor206M.png.d403a4d0ea23683e369a73eeb14e17ea.png

653429170_RealMadridsetrecordfeeforanItalianplayer.png.2ef0dd77cb37357b433af90373b71a3a.png40743479_RealMadridsplashoutonnationalrecordtransferfee.png.2e01c7ea1bcab230f374d670165e91c0.png1405196187_Schalkereceivenationalrecordtransferfee.png.c6667295d1fa6383a262e99a6a95965e.png925348162_Sienaget40ofMusutransferprofit-70M.png.a9774db44e40e34cd429959c5f60ba1a.png

Let's just say one of my academy players got signed by Real Madrid for £206M and I got £70M of it after being forced to sell him for £30M a few seasons before.

1899465348_CarloMusu160744.thumb.png.e4ee59a64c62a3c891af06f173daf069.png

Would you pay £206M for this guy?

WOW! Thats some money

Is he one of yours? Can you show the career stats please

End of Season Review

Season 2052/53

SV Babberich

SV Babberich - Wikipedia

Season Summary

A season of medicrity as we finished mid table in the league and never threatened in the cup.

Season Details

League Table - A disappointing season.  A good end to the campaign does not mask what was an underwhelming season.

League Fixtures 1 & 2 - A fourteen game winless run put paid to any chance we had of securing another playoff place.

TOTO KNVB Beker - A narrow defeat away to Almere City ended our interest in the domestic cup.

Pre Season Friendlies - A decent enough pre season campaign.

Squad - A good enough squad for a top five place, though we do lack a bit of depth.

Squad Dynamics - Considering our mediocre season, this is surprisingly good.

Transfers In - None.

Transfers Out - Quite a few departures, though all were fringe players who I doubt will make the grade.

Youth Candidates - Another poor group of players with central midfielder Soren Senkye YP53A497 apparently the pick of the players.

Finances - We have slipped into the red and another player may need to be sold.

Key Players

Regilio van Aken YP45A369 - Our best player had another stellar year.

Steven Klomp YP47D404 - The anchor man in front of the back four, he failed to scale the heights of last season.

Sven Karlsson YP48F422 - Finnish international who can play on either wing.  Our best outfield player this campaign.

Robin Verheijen YP40H296 - Now aged 28, the centre back is the veteran in the squad.  Had his best season in years.

Glenn Schiphorst YP47I409 - Playing at left back, he was reliable, though is capable of playing better.

Next Season

We need to regain a playoff spot.

Personal Coaching Data

Season     Reputation            Qualifications    Att   Def   Fit   GkD   GkH   GkS   Tac   Tec   Men   WWY   Ada   Det   PlK   YoK   LoD   MaM   Mot
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start   Minimal   (0.25*)     None                1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     4     1     1     1     4     1     1     1
2021/22    Minimal = (0.25*) =   None =              4 ↑   4 ↑   1 =   2 ↑   1 =   1 =   4 ↑   4 ↑   4 ↑   4 =   1 =   4 ↑   4 ↑   5 ↑   1 =   4 ↑   5 ↑
2022/23    Minimal = (0.25*) =   None =              5 ↑   5 ↑   3 ↑   2 =   1 =   1 =   5 ↑   5 ↑   5 ↑   4 =   1 =   5 ↑   5 ↑   5 =   1 =   5 ↑   6 ↑
2023/24    Minimal = (0.75*) ↑   National B ↑↑       8 ↑   8 ↑   5 ↑   2 =   1 =   3 ↑   8 ↑   8 ↑   7 ↑   4 =   1 =   7 ↑   8 ↑   7 ↑   7 ↑   8 ↑   9 ↑
2024/25    Minimal = (0.50*) ↓   National B =        8 =   8 =   5 =   2 =   1 =   3 =   8 =   8 =   7 =   4 =   1 =   7 =   8 =   7 =  10 ↑  10 ↑   9 =
2025/26    Minimal = (0.50*) =   National B =        8 =   8 =   5 =   2 =   1 =   4 ↑   8 =   8 =   7 =   4 =   1 =   7 =   8 =   7 =  10 =  11 ↑  10 ↑
2026/27    Minimal = (0.50*) =   National A ↑        8 =   8 =   5 =   2 =   1 =   4 =   9 ↑   8 =   8 ↑   4 =   1 =   7 =   8 =   7 =  11 ↑  13 ↑  11 ↑
2027/28    Minimal = (0.50*) =   National A =        9 ↑   8 =   5 =   2 =   1 =   4 =   9 =   8 =   8 =   4 =   1 =   7 =   8 =   7 =  11 =  14 ↑  11 =
2028/29    Minimal = (0.50*) =   National A =        9 =   8 =   5 =   2 =   2 ↑   5 ↑   9 =   8 =   8 =   4 =   1 =   7 =   8 =   7 =  11 =  15 ↑  12 ↑
2029/30    Minimal = (0.75*) ↑   Continental C ↑    10 ↑   9 ↑   6 ↑   2 =   2 =   5 =  10 ↑  10 ↑  10 ↑   4 =   1 =   7 =   8 =   8 =  12 ↑  15 =  13 ↑
2030/31    Minimal = (1.00*) ↑   Continental B ↑    10 =  10 ↑   6 =   2 =   2 =   5 =  10 =  10 =  11 ↑   4 =   1 =   8 ↑   9 ↑   8 =  14 ↑  15 =  14 ↑
2031/32    Minimal = (1.25*) ↑   Continental A ↑    12 ↑  11 ↑   6 =   2 =   2 =   5 =  11 ↑  11 ↑  12 ↑   4 =   1 =   8 =   9 =   9 =  17 ↑  16 ↑  17 ↑
2032/33    Minimal = (1.00*) ↓   Continental A =    12 =  11 =   6 =   2 =   2 =   5 =  11 =  11 =  12 =   4 =   1 =   8 =   9 =   9 =  17 =  16 =  19 ↑
2033/34    Minimal = (1.00*) =   Continental A =    12 =  11 =   6 =   2 =   2 =   5 =  12 ↑  11 =  12 =   4 =   1 =   8 =   9 =   9 =  17 =  17 ↑  20 ↑
2034/35    Minimal = (1.00*) =   Continental A =    12 =  11 =   6 =   2 =   2 =   5 =  12 =  11 =  12 =   4 =   1 =   8 =   9 =   9 =  17 =  17 =  18 ↓
2035/36    Minimal = (1.50*) ↑   Continental Pro ↑  12 =  11 =   6 =   2 =   2 =   5 =  13 ↑  12 ↑  13 ↑   4 =   1 =   8 =  10 ↑   9 =  17 =  18 ↑  18 =
2036/37    Minimal = (1.50*) =   Continental Pro =  13 ↑  11 =   6 =   2 =   3 ↑   5 =  13 =  12 =  13 =   4 =   1 =   8 =  10 =   8 ↓  18 ↑  19 ↑  19 ↑
2037/38    Minimal = (1.50*) =   Continental Pro =  13 =  12 ↑   6 =   2 =   3 =   6 ↑  13 =  12 =  13 =   8 ↑   1 =   9 ↑  10 =   9 ↑  20 ↑  19 =  17 ↓
2038/39    Minimal = (1.50*) =   Continental Pro =  13 =  12 =   6 =   2 =   3 =   6 =  13 =  12 =  13 =  11 ↑   1 =   9 =  10 =   9 =  20 ↑  19 =  18 ↑
2039/40    Minimal = (1.50*) =   Continental Pro =  13 =  12 =   6 =   2 =   3 =   6 =  13 =  12 =  13 =  12 ↑   1 =   9 =  10 =   9 =  20 =  19 =  18 =
2040/41    Minimal = (1.50*) =   Continental Pro =  14 ↑  12 =   6 =   2 =   3 =   6 =  14 ↑  12 =  13 =  15 ↑   1 =   9 =  11 ↑   9 =  20 =  20 ↑  18 =
2041/42    Minimal = (1.50*) =   Continental Pro =  14 =  12 =   7 ↑   2 =   3 =   6 =  14 =  12 =  13 =  15 =   1 =   9 =  11 =  10 ↑  20 =  20 =  18 =
2042/43    Minimal = (1.50*) =   Continental Pro =  14 =  13 ↑   7 =   2 =   3 =   6 =  14 =  13 ↑  13 =  17 ↑   1 =   9 =  11 =  10 =  20 =  20 =  17 ↓
2043/44    Minimal = (1.50*) =   Continental Pro =  14 =  13 =   7 =   2 =   3 =   6 =  14 =  13 =  13 =  17 =   1 =   9 =  11 =  10 =  20 =  20 =  18 ↑
2044/45    Minimal = (2.00*) ↑   Continental Pro =  14 =  13 =   7 =   2 =   3 =   6 =  14 =  13 =  13 =  20 ↑   1 =  10 ↑  12 ↑  10 =  20 =  20 =  18 =
2045/46    Minimal = (2.00*) =   Continental Pro =  14 =  13 =   7 =   3 ↑   3 =   7 ↑  14 =  13 =  13 =  20 =   1 =  10 =  12 =  10 =  20 =  20 =  18 =
2046/47    Minimal = (1.75*) ↓   Continental Pro =  14 =  13 =   7 =   3 =   3 =   7 =  14 =  13 =  13 =  20 =   1 =  10 =  13 ↑  10 =  20 =  20 =  17 ↓
2047/48    Minimal = (2.25*) ↑   Continental Pro =  14 =  13 =   7 =   3 =   3 =   7 =  14 =  14 ↑  13 =  20 =   1 =  10 =  13 =  10 =  20 =  20 =  18 ↑
2048/49    Minimal = (2.25*) =   Continental Pro =  14 =  13 =   7 =   3 =   3 =   7 =  14 =  14 =  13 =  20 =   1 =  10 =  13 =  11 ↑  20 =  20 =  18 =
2049/50    Minimal = (2.25*) =   Continental Pro =  14 =  13 =   7 =   3 =   3 =   7 =  14 =  14 =  13 =  20 =   1 =  10 =  14 ↑  11 =  20 =  20 =  19 ↑
2050/51    Minimal = (2.25*) =   Continental Pro =  14 =  14 ↑   7 =   3 =   3 =   7 =  14 =  14 =  13 =  20 =   1 =  10 =  15 ↑  11 =  20 =  20 =  18 ↓
2051/52    Minimal = (2.25*) =   Continental Pro =  14 =  14 =   7 =   3 =   4 ↑   7 =  14 =  14 =  14 ↑  20 =   1 =  10 =  15 ↑  11 =  20 =  20 =  17 ↓
2052/53    Minimal = (2.25*) =   Continental Pro =  14 =  14 =   7 =   3 =   4 =   7 =  14 =  14 =  14 =  20 =   1 =  11 ↑  15 =  12 ↑  20 =  20 =  17 =

Club Facilities

Season     Training Facilities  Youth Facilities  Corporate Facilities  Junior Coaching  Youth Recruitment  Club Reputation
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Start   Poor                 Poor              Fairly basic          Basic            Limited            Local      (0.50*)
2021/22    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Average ↑↑       Basic ↑            Local =    (0.50*) =
2022/23    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Average =        Fairly basic ↑     Local =    (0.50*) =
2023/24    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Average =        Fairly basic =     Local =    (0.50*) =
2024/25    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Average =        Fairly basic =     Local =    (0.50*) =
2025/26    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Average =        Fairly basic =     Local =    (0.50*) =
2026/27    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Average =        Fairly basic =     Local =    (0.50*) =
2027/28    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Average =        Fairly basic =     Local =    (0.50*) =
2028/29    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Average =        Fairly basic =     Local =    (0.50*) =
2029/30    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Adequate ↑       Adequate ↑         Local =    (0.50*) =
2030/31    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Adequate =       Adequate =         Local =    (0.50*) =
2031/32    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Adequate =       Adequate =         Local =    (0.50*) =
2032/33    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Adequate =       Adequate =         Local =    (0.50*) =
2033/34    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Good ↑           Average ↑          Local =    (0.50*) =
2034/35    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Good =           Average =          Local =    (0.50*) =
2035/36    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Good =           Average =          Local =    (0.50*) =
2036/37    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Excellent ↑      Good ↑             Local =    (0.50*) =
2037/38    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Exceptional ↑    Excellent ↑        Local =    (1.00*) ↑
2038/39    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Exceptional =    Excellent =        Local =    (1.00*) =
2039/40    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Exceptional =    Excellent =        Local =    (1.00*) =
2040/41    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Exceptional =    Exceptional ↑      Local =    (1.00*) =
2041/42    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Exceptional =    Exceptional =      Local =    (1.00*) =
2042/43    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Exceptional =    Exceptional =      Regional ↑ (1.50*) ↑
2043/44    Basic ↑              Basic ↑           Fairly basic =        Exceptional =    Exceptional =      Regional = (1.50*) =
2044/45    Basic =              Basic =           Fairly basic =        Exceptional =    Exceptional =      Regional = (1.50*) =
2045/46    Basic =              Basic =           Fairly basic =        Exceptional =    Exceptional =      Regional = (1.50*) =
2046/47    Below average ↑      Below average ↑   Fairly basic =        Exceptional =    Exceptional =      Regional = (1.50*) =
2047/48    Below average =      Adequate ↑        Fairly basic =        Exceptional =    Exceptional =      Regional = (1.50*) =
2048/49    Below average =      Adequate =        Fairly basic =        Exceptional =    Exceptional =      Regional = (1.50*) =
2049/50    Adequate ↑           Average ↑         Fairly basic =        Exceptional =    Exceptional =      Regional = (2.00*) ↑
2050/51    Good ↑               Good ↑            Fairly basic =        Exceptional =    Exceptional =      Regional = (2.00*) =
2051/52    Great ↑              Excellent ↑       Fairly basic =        Exceptional =    Exceptional =      Regional = (2.00*) =
2052/53    Excellent ↑          Excellent =       Fairly basic =        Exceptional =    Exceptional =      Regional = (2.00*) =

Season Record

Season     Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22      26        15        3        8          43              25                 +18              57.69%
2022/23      26        18        5        3          76              36                 +40              69.23% ↑
2023/24      26        11        5       10          35              36                  -1              42.31% ↓
2024/25      26        12        8        6          55              38                 +17              46.15% ↑
2025/26      26        13        8        5          54              24                 +30              50.00% ↑
2026/27      26        14        1       11          56              46                 +10              53.85% ↑
2027/28      26        13        3       10          50              36                 +14              50.00% ↓
2028/29      26        16        7        3          62              33                 +29              61.54% ↑
2029/30      26        18        7        1          71              28                 +43              69.23% ↑
2030/31      28        15        7        6          51              35                 +16              53.57% ↓
2031/32      36        14       11       11          65              61                  +4              38.89% ↓
2032/33      35        12        8       16          54              54                   0              34.29% ↓
2033/34      36        18        8       10          67              45                 +22              50.00% ↑
2034/35      35        17        7       11          63              45                 +18              48.57% ↓
2035/36      36        26        3        7          77              33                 +44              72.22% ↑
2036/37      35        12        4       19          63              61                  +2              34.29% ↓
2037/38      35        16       11        8          69              39                 +30              45.71% ↑
2038/39      36        16        8       12          72              67                  +5              44.44% ↓
2039/40      36        25        6        5          88              32                 +56              69.44% ↑
2040/41      35        17       12        6          65              36                 +29              48.57% ↓
2041/42      35        17        9        9          58              44                 +14              48.57% =
2042/43      36        18        9        9          68              44                 +24              50.00% ↑
2043/44      36        16       12        8          76              59                 +17              44.44% ↓
2044/45      36        22        8        6          86              47                 +39              61.11% ↑
2045/46      39         9        9       21          65              96                 -31              23.08% ↓
2046/47      40         8        7       25          60              89                 -29              20.00% ↓
2047/48      38        27        6        5          89              34                 +55              71.05% ↑
2048/49      40        17        7       16          52              56                  -4              42.50% ↓
2049/50      41        22        9       10          80              57                 +23              53.66% ↑
2050/51      42        17       10       15          68              58                 +10              40.48% ↓
2051/52      41        19        8       14          79              58                 +21              46.34% ↑
2052/53      40        16        9       15          60              58                  +2              40.00% ↓

Overall Career Record

After Season   Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage     Time At Club
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22          26        15        3        8          43              25                 +18              57.69%             327 days
2022/23          52        33        8       11         119              61                 +58              63.46% ↑           693 days
2023/24          78        44       13       21         154              97                 +57              56.41% ↓         1,061 days
2024/25         104        56       21       27         209             135                 +74              53.85% ↓         1,426 days
2025/26         130        69       29       32         263             159                +104              53.08% ↓         1,789 days
2026/27         156        83       30       43         319             205                +114              53.21% ↑         2,153 days
2027/28         182        96       33       53         369             241                +128              52.75% ↓         2,517 days
2028/29         208       112       40       56         431             274                +157              53.85% ↑         2,881 days
2029/30         234       130       47       57         502             302                +200              55.56% ↑         3,252 days
2030/31         262       145       54       63         553             337                +216              55.34% ↓         3,581 days
2031/32         298       159       65       74         618             398                +220              53.36% ↓         3,981 days
2032/33         333       171       72       90         672             452                +220              51.35% ↓         4,345 days
2033/34         369       189       80      100         739             497                +242              51.22% ↓         4,708 days
2034/35         404       206       87      111         802             542                +260              50.99% ↓         5,079 days
2035/36         440       232       90      118         879             575                +304              52.73% ↑         5,443 days
2036/37         475       244       94      137         942             636                +306              51.37% ↓         5,806 days
2037/38         510       260      105      145       1,011             675                +336              50.98% ↓         6,170 days
2038/39         546       276      113      157       1,083             742                +341              50.55% ↓         6,534 days
2039/40         582       301      119      162       1,171             774                +397              51.72% ↑         6,898 days
2040/41         617       318      131      168       1,236             810                +426              51.54% ↓         7,270 days
2041/42         652       335      140      177       1,294             854                +440              51.38% ↓         7,633 days
2042/43         688       353      149      186       1,362             898                +464              51.31% ↓         7,997 days
2043/44         724       369      161      194       1,438             957                +481              50.97% ↓         8,361 days
2044/45         760       391      169      200       1,524           1,004                +520              51.45% ↑         8,726 days
2045/46         799       400      178      221       1,589           1,100                +489              50.06% ↓         9,060 days
2046/47         839       408      185      246       1,649           1,189                +460              48.63% ↓         9,438 days
2047/48         877       435      191      251       1,738           1,223                +515              49.60% ↑         9,825 days
2048/49         917       452      198      267       1,790           1,279                +511              49.29% ↓        10,166 days
2049/50         958       474      207      277       1,870           1,336                +534              49.48% ↑        10,537 days
2050/51       1,000       491      217      292       1,938           1,394                +544              49.10% ↓        10,901 days
2051/52       1,041       510      225      306       2,017           1,452                +565              48.99% ↓        11,272 days
2052/53       1,081       526      234      321       2,077           1,510                +567              48.66% ↓        11,629 days

Trophy Haul

Season     Competition Won
--------------------------
2021/22    Derde Klasse Zondag C West 2
2022/23    Tweede Klasse Zondag I
2029/30    Eerste Klasse Zondag E
2030/31    Hoofdklasse Zondag B
2035/36    Derde Divisie Zondag
2044/45    Tweede Divisie
2047/48    Tweede Divisie

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------
2 x Tweede Divisie (2044/45, 2047/48)
1 x Derde Divisie Zondag (2035/36)
1 x Hoofdklasse Zondag B (2030/31)
1 x Eerste Klasse Zondag E (2029/30)
1 x Tweede Klasse Zondag I (2022/23)
1 x Derde Klasse Zondag C West 2 (2021/22)

Cup Competition Victories
-------------------------

Career Overview

Season     Champions League    Europa League    Europa Conference League             League                             Position     TOTO KNVB Beker                    Achievements
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Derde Klasse Zondag C West 2          1st             N/a                          Promoted as champions.
2022/23           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Tweede Klasse Zondag I                1st ↑           N/a =                        Promoted as champions.
2023/24           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Eerste Klasse Zondag E                8th ↑           N/a =                        Mid table mediocrity.
2024/25           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Eerste Klasse Zondag E                6th ↑           N/a =                        Comfortable top half finish.
2025/26           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Eerste Klasse Zondag E                2nd ↑           N/a =                        Runners up.
2026/27           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Eerste Klasse Zondag E                5th ↓           N/a =                        Mid table mediocrity.
2027/28           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Eerste Klasse Zondag E                6th ↓           N/a =                        Mid table mediocrity.
2028/29           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Eerste Klasse Zondag E                2nd ↑           N/a =                        Missed out on promotion by one point.
2029/30           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Eerste Klasse Zondag E                1st ↑           N/a =                        Promoted as champions.
2030/31           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Hoofdklasse Zondag B                  1st ↑           N/a =                        Promoted as champions.
2031/32           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Derde Divisie Zondag                  9th ↑     First round ↑                      Mid table safety.
2032/33           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Derde Divisie Zondag                 11th ↓     Second preliminary round ↓         Mid table safety.
2033/34           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Derde Divisie Zondag                  4th ↑     First round ↑                      Top four finish.
2034/35           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Derde Divisie Zondag                  6th ↓     Second preliminary round ↓         Top six finish.
2035/36           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Derde Divisie Zondag                  1st ↑     First round ↑                      Promoted as champions.
2036/37           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Tweede Divisie                       10th ↑     Second preliminary round ↓         Mid table safety.
2037/38           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Tweede Divisie                        5th ↑     Second preliminary round =         Excellent top five finish.
2038/39           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Tweede Divisie                        8th ↓     First round ↑                      Underperforming season.
2039/40           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Tweede Divisie                        2nd ↑     Second round ↑                     Runners up.
2040/41           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Tweede Divisie                        3rd ↓     Second preliminary round ↓         Lost top spot on the final day of the season.
2041/42           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Tweede Divisie                        4th ↓     First round ↑                      A solid, if unspectacular, season.
2042/43           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Tweede Divisie                        5th ↓     First round =                      A satisfying season after eighteen player sales.
2043/44           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Tweede Divisie                        7th ↓     First round =                      A mediocre season.
2044/45           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Tweede Divisie                        1st ↑     First round =                      Promoted as champions.
2045/46           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Keuken Kampioen Divisie              17th ↑     First round =                      Avoided relegation.
2046/47           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Keuken Kampioen Divisie              20th ↓     Second round ↑                     Relegated.
2047/48           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Tweede Divisie                        1st ↑     Third round ↑                      Promoted as champions.
2048/49           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Keuken Kampioen Divisie              10th ↑     Second round ↓                     Top half finish.
2049/50           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Keuken Kampioen Divisie               3rd ↑     First round ↓                      Lost in first round of promotion play offs.
2050/51           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Keuken Kampioen Divisie               9th ↓     Second round ↑                     Lost in first round of promotion play offs.
2051/52           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Keuken Kampioen Divisie               5th ↑     First round ↓                      Lost in first round of promotion play offs.
2052/53           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Keuken Kampioen Divisie               9th ↓     Second round ↑                     Mediocre season and never threatened the playoffs.

Record Number of Appearances (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Appearances
---------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22    Arno ter Haar YP22B2                      4
2022/23    Tim de Jong YP22E5                       29
2023/24    Arno ter Haar YP22B2                     53
2024/25    Arno ter Haar YP22B2                     78
2025/26    Arno ter Haar YP22B2                     95
2026/27    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              109
2027/28    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              135
2028/29    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              161
2029/30    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              187
2030/31    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              215
2031/32    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              248
2032/33    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              283
2033/34    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              319
2034/35    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              354
2035/36    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              390
2036/37    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              425
2037/38    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              459
2038/39    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              485
2039/40    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              518
2040/41    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              548
2041/42    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              548
2042/43    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              548
2043/44    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              548
2044/45    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              548
2045/46    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              548
2046/47    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              548
2047/48    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              548
2048/49    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              548
2049/50    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              548
2050/51    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              548
2051/52    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              548
2052/53    Olivier van Braker YP23B18              548

Record Goal Scorer (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                          Cumulative Number of Goals
2021/22    Jean Bosco Nzeyimana YP22H8                  1
2022/23    Tim de Jong YP22E5                          32
2023/24    Tim de Jong YP22E5                          32
2024/25    Tim de Jong YP22E5                          32
2025/26    Kyren Arends YP24I41                        55
2026/27    Kyren Arends YP24I41                        81
2027/28    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       100
2028/29    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       115
2029/30    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       129
2030/31    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       143
2031/32    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       163
2032/33    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       168
2033/34    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       168
2034/35    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       169
2035/36    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       169
2036/37    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       169
2037/38    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       169
2038/39    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       169
2039/40    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       169
2040/41    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       169
2041/42    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       169
2042/43    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       169
2043/44    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       169
2044/45    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       169
2045/46    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       169
2046/47    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       169
2047/48    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       169
2048/49    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       169
2049/50    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       169
2050/51    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       169
2051/52    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       169
2052/53    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       169

Record Number of Assists (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                        Cumulative Number of Assists
2021/22    Mazen Al-Khatib YP22N14                     1
           Koen Wolters YP22K11                        1
           Tim de Jong YP22E5                          1
           Jean Bosco Nzeyimana YP22H8                 1
2022/23    Koen Wolters YP22K11                       10
2023/24    Koen Wolters YP22K11                       11
2024/25    Mitchell Boeve YP23L28                     13
2025/26    Song Chang-Oh YP23J26                      20
2026/27    Song Chang-Oh YP23J26                      30
2027/28    Song Chang-Oh YP23J26                      31
2028/29    Ervin Sanches YP24D36                      33
2029/30    Ervin Sanches YP24D36                      43
2030/31    Ervin Sanches YP24D36                      58
2031/32    Ervin Sanches YP24D36                      70
2032/33    Ervin Sanches YP24D36                      72
2033/34    Ervin Sanches YP24D36                      74
2034/35    Ervin Sanches YP24D36                      77
2035/36    Ervin Sanches YP24D36                      77
2036/37    Ervin Sanches YP24D36                      77
2037/38    Ervin Sanches YP24D36                      77
2038/39    Ervin Sanches YP24D36                      77
2039/40    Ervin Sanches YP24D36                      77
2040/41    Ervin Sanches YP24D36                      77
2041/42    Ashar van Kessel YP32C163                  81
2042/43    Ashar van Kessel YP32C163                  81
2043/44    Ashar van Kessel YP32C163                  82
2044/45    Ashar van Kessel YP32C163                  88
2045/46    Ashar van Kessel YP32C163                  88
2046/47    Ashar van Kessel YP32C163                  88
2047/48    Ashar van Kessel YP32C163                  88
2048/49    Ashar van Kessel YP32C163                  88
2049/50    Ashar van Kessel YP32C163                  88
2050/51    Ashar van Kessel YP32C163                  88
2051/52    Ashar van Kessel YP32C163                  88
2052/53    Ashar van Kessel YP32C163                  88

Record Number of Clean Sheets (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Clean Sheets
----------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22    No one                                     0
2022/23    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18                 1
2023/24    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18                 6
2024/25    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18                15
2025/26    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18                25
2026/27    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18                30
2027/28    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18                35
2028/29    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18                42
2029/30    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18                50
2030/31    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18                58
2031/32    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18                63
2032/33    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18                70
2033/34    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18                84
2034/35    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18                96
2035/36    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18               110
2036/37    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18               118
2037/38    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18               129
2038/39    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18               134
2039/40    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18               148
2040/41    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18               160
2041/42    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18               160
2042/43    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18               160
2043/44    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18               160
2044/45    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18               160
2045/46    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18               160
2046/47    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18               160
2047/48    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18               160
2048/49    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18               160
2049/50    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18               160
2050/51    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18               160
2051/52    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18               160
2052/53    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18               160

Edited by DazRTaylor

image.png.6fbc2f86a410077dbe58c640bf075b19.png

ACN Siena 1904 - 2044/45 Season Preview

452121273_SeasonPreview010744.png.f6aa2cd2c4a50af1f7fb5a06ba6a469e.png246962239_SeasonPreview200844.png.8d9dc1d07fc483d46d2a983d6a842388.png

So we're about to start our 24th season at Siena and 12th season in Serie A. We're still considered one of the worst teams in the division. Ironically it's been so long since I touched the save that Empoli's had a badge change since I took the first season preview screenshot. I'd be happen with surviving our 12th season in Serie A to be completely honest with you.

Rangers.png.5e28dfe37e7bfa554868e2d1a54433d6.png

Stafford Rangers - Season 2024/25 Review

Manager Profile - Transfers - Fixtures 1, 2, 3

National League - 19th

1278175795_Screenshot(92).thumb.png.d702e24af0a695ca31d50a4230b0580b.png

Our first season at this level and we managed to pull off survival although at no point did we drop into the bottom four.  The season began well getting five wins in August but then we only managed another four wins for the rest of that year so week by week we slipped down the table.  We ended up battling around 18th and 19th in the new year with our complete inability to defend cancelling out most good moments we had.  The board had decided that this season they wanted us to be defensively solid which I feel like is always a bad idea when you've just been promoted and they really weren't happy about how many we conceded.

The FA Cup started with a win against Telford from the league below and then in the First Round we got Southend of League Two, managing to get them to a replay where they scored a 120th minute winner after another 1-1 draw which was a kick in the teeth although I wouldn't have backed us in a shootout.

In the FA Trophy we got beaten in the first game by Kidderminster of the league below.

Squad

1492630569_Screenshot(93).thumb.png.194c7e77bde151ec4328d37faefdcadd.png

A few players were released before the season started and a couple of players who were too old joined the first team but none made much of an impact.  Cole Moseley 22d was great at the back despite us conceding a lot of goals, he finished the season with the highest average rating.  Mitch Candlin really didn't produce anything in the first half of the season but got better in the second half but that is two and a half seasons of underperforming, he will be out of contract at the end of this season wanting to basically double his wage so I think I will just let him go.  Because of him underperforming though I called upon last season's highest rated youth player who at 17 managed to grab a goal every other start and finished as top goalscorer, Waldemar Rzepka 24a:

1472959532_Screenshot(94).thumb.png.4de197d39ae9849c2966cb0d6c60ebb0.png

Youth Intake

379547886_Screenshot(91).thumb.png.e3f596491a10a576570c00166abd910f.png

An unbelievable golden generation intake with only three players not rated as five star potential, a shame there is a few disappointing personalities but still really exciting. The best three are:

595712390_Screenshot(95).thumb.png.b44826555dc03cce5a3ad31cfaf06761.png

713587265_Screenshot(96).thumb.png.6a04b48955753ff39dbb20d250ed88ae.png

259329970_Screenshot(97).thumb.png.7231648b5d7fb182b69487f32cd52d9f.png

Youth Intake Map

Spoiler

1026772936_Screenshot(99).png.7ef1dd478b75466c6a03240d348950e4.png

Finances

2009471809_Screenshot(98).thumb.png.f2c30cc7ff2898e7265ba958c386ab72.png

A small loss this season but we didn't have any money spinning games in the cup and I managed to get the board to agree to an upgrade on the training facilities which cost roughly £100k.  I also managed to get both Junior Coaching and Youth Recruitment up to excellent so all is looking rosy at the moment.

Next season

A few players will be leaving so it will be a good chance to bring in some of the young talents from last season's intake and hopefully do a bit better than this season, a nice mid table finish would be good.

424791468_Screenshot(100).thumb.png.56dcd2735801b86095a8042645259567.png

1602399772_Screenshot(101).png.cb78483529ffd9a81ed59352d0dc5c94.png

ece77a51fbab4b53e5f38f0a01ac0706.jpg

Intro | S1 | S2

Rot-Weiss Essen -  Season 3 Review - 2023-2024 - 2.Bundesliga - Promoted !

d7f940e3d845459aae506098d4eefda8.png
Squad | Transfers | Finances | Fixtures 1 | Fixtures 2

We have continued the good form from last season (after the winter break). We were very strong from the start this time and almost never relinquished first place. We owe all of this almost exclusively to Pronichev . He scored 33 goals in the second league and was of course top goalscorer. I hope to keep hold of him for a long time to come, despite a lot of interest from subtop teams. Very proud that we are rising so fast, but I am not making it easy for us. There are hardly any academy players ready to break through and about four 'real' players will retire within this and two seasons. I really have to hope for a great youth intake in 2025 and 2026 . Goal for the next three seasons: don't get relegated and earn a lot of money.

c6106ba9ade3a7033c9d646d530a74a2.png

We won against Bautzen and Nürnberg in the Pokal before losing at Bundesliga top team M'Gladbach.

Our second team didn't play in any  league system and our U19 finished the A-Junioren-Bundesliga West again on the 8th place.

Engelmann retires and i had the chance to give him his last minutes against Hamburg . He didn't play much this season but he was a 3. liga legend :) 

Key Players

ade28f7a8a9f2f5e5b71c652aab97a39.png 2e7e24f3691b5f38b0ddf4bffd4e8962.png 5fa6137d53fe9f13d2ab91fe0ef25c4c.png

Academy graduate with most Appearances (This season)

8f3ba2cd83fd3d05ba213d6069ec06a8.png
He did a very good job at AML position and he will be a first team started next season. Mousa 22 is our first proper academy graduate to get into the first team. He scored a very important goal in one of the final games before we became champion.

Youth Intake 2024

3e3439dfccbb45fba69aaa52a5a54223.png

77b76106d99aab7d9c5cbe7e1ce9cda3.png
Average wise our best intake but i expected more. The personalities are not good this time. So i'm not happy. I'll sign 13 players.

367f942b486889d721aa94b50871335b.png

He is the best of the class and has good det.

f3f0df89ac4935c238a4e86343b60978.png

Academy graduates promoted to the first team (Next Season)

4277df1f8aa4cf11b228a1f53ed9079a.png b84ac8b7aebdd826f558e8bd1a4b8f71.png
I have a lack of good future wingers and strikers so i have to use Böttger 22 and Vreman 23 (he was already promoted last season but i changes this at the start of the season).

20ea71e13b81cc983787ba0fa6bc4700.png
Above players will play a part in our first bundesliga season. most of them have a good personality and Det.

Miscellaneous

90d0f52e676476bccf986e75c3a6b62c.png

2cc22d8ad22283183d46721fc7f72432.png

741191ef87b50c887ff028ba729a1f0e.png

More upgrades, the latest one costs a lot but we need it next season(s).

We added a new affiliate , this time in Germany with a club @Winskiknows very good :) 

I was able to find a lot of good staff (personality wise) for my senior and U19 teams. I change my assistent manager , my DoF , my medical staff and added a few good coaches.

Season Facts

01d6b9376d663111f2eb301c3bb87a7c.png

Edited by OlivierL

Hyde_United_F.C._logo.png

Season #86 - 2107/08

Really good performance with 10th place finish

Carey still banging them in with another 46 goals. He now has 355 goals in 337 games! What a star

We even flirted with the playoffs at one time but then a glut of injuries curtailed that.

Board are building a new stadium

20210816172220_1.thumb.jpg.e3bb2e4895f7ccde59a6e320a4b8dc70.jpg20210816161704_1.thumb.jpg.ef7bca3c133388489a84f74e49271962.jpg20210816171907_1.thumb.jpg.1d7117d0659a0a4e0ddd616911e8a04e.jpg20210816171913_1.thumb.jpg.4bd5b77fd34a6ed5426c58f10919879e.jpg20210816171915_1.thumb.jpg.dadc9cea86b3f6c10111c1c05fb888c2.jpg

image.thumb.png.b0f22e2f41ae565e81fde4af7f85e7db.png

6 minutes ago, Muttley84 said:

This just arrived. Hopefully it will help me pass through those awfull seasons ahead...

collagemaker_20210816_21095848b847600283

love it ! i'm going to buy one from RW Essen , with Pronichev on the back . My son will get some questions if he arrives on the junior training ground, with that kit :) 

image.png.d5417eba03daac7bfcad234afd5bbd2d.png

Season 2026/27 - Half Way Update / Youth Preview

The League

So, first season in the football league is going a lot better than I thought it would.  But annoyingly, I am disappointed it is not going better.  Currently with the second best defence in the league, but at the same time the second worse strike force in the league

image.png.8c6309331ee534291bbaa6571131219e.png

What I would give for a decent striker coming through...

image.png.c2a0be28d2defd4f9c0116a739532357.png

...Ah well, maybe next time!