The FM21 Youth Academy Challenge

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

54 minutes ago, XaW said:

Well, you could check the "add players to playable teams" during creation. Then you can holiday one season and take over the team who finished last in the bottom division. I think that's the rules for those types of lower leagues. @darren1983 will correct me, if I'm wrong.

thanks!  does that also apply to countries without relagation like ireland?

Just now, the_hdk said:

thanks!  does that also apply to countries without relagation like ireland?

I'm not exactly sure what we ended on, but I think we said countries without relegation in vanilla is not eligible for this challenge. We allow it for extreme lower leagues since it won't give any advantage.

1 hour ago, XaW said:

200px-Folkestone_Invicta_F.C._logo.png

Folkestone Invicta - Season 2029/30 (Season 9) Review - Sky Bet League Two (4th tier)

Table | Squad | Transfers | Finances

This season was very interesting in several different ways. First of all, we somehow won the whole league and got another promotion! No clue how we did it, but we sure did! We actually didn't start that great, as we won a few and lost a few. I was content that we would avoid relegation, but then we went on a bit of a run as we won 9 in a row and suddenly were part of the playoff spots. From then on we just slowly climbed up to be a part of the fight for promotion before eventually winning the whole thing. The biggest problem this season has been fatigue on the key players, and I think that explains a few of the losses.

In the FA Cup we beat Crawley Town and Stockport County before we lost to Burnley in the 3rd round. We got haunted by the past, but at least he didn't celebrate his hattrick!

In the EFL Cup we beat Exeter City before losing to Watford in the 2nd round.

In the EFL Trophy we finished 2nd in our group behind Fulham U23, but ahead of Cambridge United and Swindon Town. Then we beat Wolves U23 and Arsenal U23 before we lost to Sheffield United U23 in the quarter final.

The big thing this season was the windfall we got from a sell-on clause, and we've gotten some improvements done to both the youth facilities and the training facilities. The board have also agreed to improve the youth level, so we shall see if that takes effect over the summer. I'm also working on the Continental A licence currently.

Youth

5UbbqoO.png

A decent intake, but I had a bit more hope since it was the first one after we turned professional. I hope the future ones will be better after the improvements to the facilities.

ncjT2PG.png

Sam Hart 30d is a nice addition to the squad since we need talented defenders.

ysfynVH.png

U18 team:

They didn't play in any league system.

In the FA Youth Cup they beat Aldershot, Cambridge United, Exeter City, and Wolves before losing to MK Dons in the 5th round.

Statistics:

Reveal hidden contents

We got our first Asian country in Saudi Arabia this season, so only South America remaining.

OOf1K6U.png

qPiaF3X.png

Xci0K8v.png

jOdSsvu.png

fUAmr8i.png

Trophy cabinet:

Sky Bet League Two - 2029/30
Vanarama National League - 2028/29
Vanarama National League South - 2026/27

FA Trophy - 2028/29

AwQXsyy.png

Going fast now ! good job. Love the logo.

image.png.d5417eba03daac7bfcad234afd5bbd2d.png

The 2022/23 Review

The Campaign

A better overall performance than last season, keeping ahead of trouble for the whole season but still far away from challenging at the right end of the table...

image.thumb.png.780c9addda87db037f588abef4838792.png

2022 Youths

Lee Sharp (22a) - Welsh Keeper - The Young keeper took till game 5 to make his debut, and once he did he did not give it up.  Playing 41 league games, and 44 in total.  Won Young Player of the Year.  Likely to have stiff opposition with the newest intake...

Chris Darby (22b) - English full back - Spent most of the season in the U18's but did make his debut, and ending up playing 5 league games and 7 games in total (all of which were starts)

Adam Marrow (22c) - Young forward - Made 6 starts in all and a further 16 bit part showings from the bench.  

Mohamed Brown (22d) - Aussie who can play down the whole spine of the team made 22 starts in the league and a further 11 appearances from the bench.  Mainly playing in midfield.  

2023 Youth Intake

image.thumb.png.508499e9c5411ee050e38a7d4b745386.png

Tai McCormick (23a) - English Midfielder - Young driven midfielder who looks to have a decent shot and becoming a star with the Club and maybe more.  Will be in the First Team Squad for the 2023/24 season.

image.png.93c7e61a8b5b26a26b08aef5bc9f63af.png

James Green (23b) - English Keeper - Will battle it out with YPOS Lee Sharp next season for the No. 1 spot.  Mad scientist level of eccentricity :lol: 

image.png.ac4926e2fca26c9fac058da39be28a65.png

Elliot Reilly (23c) - English winger.  Young winger that will be in and around the first team for his first full season.  

image.png.89373401ead03959e6c67f98c595e788.png

Douglas Watt - Young Scottish wingback.  The youngest player in the squad.  Will likely spend the full season in the U18's but lets see where it goes

image.png.e7bd7a40508b56fd16b8c69170a2220b.png

Transfers

image.thumb.png.22951d2eece2bde091ad4831182f7ce6.png

2 hours ago, XaW said:

Well, you could check the "add players to playable teams" during creation. Then you can holiday one season and take over the team who finished last in the bottom division. I think that's the rules for those types of lower leagues. @darren1983 will correct me, if I'm wrong.

I'd also maybe add "load all players from nation" as well just to flesh out teams and leagues. Not sure how detailed the research is on players are in the Japanese lower leagues but the more real players you could get in the better really I think.

Alexandroupoli FC Season 4 (2025-26)

spacer.png

League Table

451515958_LeagueTable.thumb.png.2368e73ea524992d7f38f4d274da4b71.png

Having lost our best player in the off-season I really expected this season to be one in which we just try to compete, while continuing to build for the future. What I didn't expect to happen was for us to win a decent amount of games. Don't let the league finish fool you though, I struggled to find a tactic that I liked and thought worked. I must've tried 4 or 5 different tactics across these games, but we somehow kept getting results. A decent league finish leaves us in a good place for the promotion playoffs. I decided to go with a attacking tactic to try and get across the finish line for promotion. But would it work?

Promotion Playoffs

1349084113_PromotionPlayoff.thumb.png.6cea1b8f82b5f95319b0714ed61ad390.png

Mission accomplished. Going with a more attacking tactic definitely gave us a bit of a push that we needed to go on and get promoted. However in dramatic fashion it took until the very last game of the season and a little bit of luck to overcome the team in 2nd. We still don't have a true striker, and no player has a finishing attribute above 7, so the fact that an attacking mentality was so successful for us was pretty shocking. I'm very happy with these results and can't wait to see what the next season brings us.

Youth Intake Preview

Yet another golden generation to be excited about, but at this level it doesn't mean a whole lot.

Youth Intake

Intake.thumb.png.f869a52eb7c621e28b3556b3ec353f9e.png

A defensive midfielder that can already serve as a backup is the best of the bunch. Not a lot of great personalities this year, but we finally got in some new nationalities. After promotion I managed to convince the owner to upgrade our youth coaching, so hopefully we get in some higher ability players going forward.

Thodoros Theofylakis - Vasilis Lalas - Christos Baxevanidis

Progress

Progress.thumb.png.05c8e0beb8a84fdc41039b1be7b4d8ab.png

We managed to get promoted this year so it was a definite success. We also managed to improve our youth recruitment and our junior coaching. Attendance also nearly doubled this year so that was nice to see. I'm both excited about the next season and a bit nervous. But I believe we have what it takes to stay up.

Intake Map

We added Brazil, Italy, and New Zealand in this year's intake

Countries: 5/227 (2.20%)

1873247801_GreeceMap.png.f39f8920bd32d7b907cce9df27bc42f9.png

1095796614_NewZealandMap.png.7b440dce0e32e14aeb84586045ca97e8.png

Zhejiang_Yiteng_FC_logo.png

Shaoxing Keqiao

Squad | Transfers | Finances

SUGe4QD.png

League: Another 4th place finish, though this year we was in and out of the promotion battle. A measly 2 points from our last 4 games wasn't enough to keep up with the pack. Was hard not to be disappointed with the way we finished but would of required 4 out of 4 wins to reach that 2nd place finish. Went with a 4-3-3DM this season to try and tighten up the defense but seemed to cut the goal scoring threat we held with a 4-4-2. 

Cup: Knocked out by Super League opposition Zhejiang in the 4th round with a 1-0 defeat, with their 1 shot on target. 

NewGens:

Huang Tingfeng 01b: Led the line again with his goal scoring. Actually had a bid of 6.25m accepted by the board for him. Was pleasantly surprised when he turned down the offer and decided to stay with the club.

Huang Yuming 02e: Became a key player in the team from the start of the season and chipped in with 5 goals to boot as a CB.

Ding Ming 02g: Another CB, played well through out the season and became a first team player.

77srsM0.png

Youth Intake 2024:

With clubs poaching my players last year, I managed to get just over 5m in the bank. I promptly pumped that into any improvement I could. I managed to improve my training and youth facilities but was more impressed with my Youth recruitment which was improved twice from fairly basic to average. Another promising intake, a lot of promise in a few players. Also hoping one of the wingers will surpass their potential as the others from previous intakes haven't made much progression. Also signing my players to full time contract straight of the bat to avoid losing them for buttons.

Ye Dongsheng 03b 6'6" giant CB who will give my 2 from the previous year a run for their money.

Yw2J7JS.png

Yu Kui03c will walk into my LB position.

zagnkW5.png

Wei Mingtian 03d will partner Tingfeng 01b going forward as I look to sell my 2nd choice striker Yang Fangzhi.

wiz9cFm.png

Another little question for anyone. If you look at Ding Ming02g, he is training in new positions without any individual focus in said position. I'm not even playing him as a ST or CM but he has over time become more comfortable in them positions. Is this something that will happen naturally? Only other thing I can think of is when he plays for the u23/u19 he plays there but that hasn't been much this season as he has been a first team starter all season when available. 

Edited by Zeldster

FC_Viktoria_1889_Berlin_Logo_svg.thumb.png.5afbb4584773fc70feb6f139ab013acc.png

FC Viktoria 1889 Berlin
End of season 2022/2023 review (season 2)

League Table | Competition overview| Finances | Facilities | Transfers | Youth intake | Manager profile | Club Overview

This was an unexpected good season for us. The 2. Bundesliga is a very strong competition, but somehow we finished 8th! This is really a team who likes to play together, it seems. Hero Christopher Theisen even became topsorer of the 2. Bundesliga with 19 goals. What a season for him, again. But also Falcão played fantastic, with 16 goals and 9 assists.
We were knocked out in the first round of DFB Pokal against VfB Stuttgart (0-3).
And because of this 8th place in the 2. Bundesliga, we got € 11.8M price money!!! So we finally could start upgrading our facilities. This is, hopefully, the start of something beautiful.
UAyEJsS.png
zkU4m0P.png
OxVmgum.png
Yvq1UcB.png

Let me also show you my best players, beside Theisen and Falcao.
My goalkeeper is Melvin Williams, a young goalkeeper and international of Sierra Leone.
Patrick Wolfgang Kapp is my Libero. Great player for us.
Jakob Lewald and Tobias Gunte are my other two central defenders, and are both very important for us.
Berd Nehrig is my captain. He's 36 years old, but still going strong. But his fysics are declining very fast now, so next season will be his last I think.
Kimmo Hovi is my Finnish AMC, together with Falcao and Theisen. Where Falcao and Theisen are shadow strikers, Hovi's role is an advanced playmaker. And he's doing okay in that role. I'm playing a strikerless formation, that's why ;)

A special note for Miloš Radovanović 22c, from last years intake. I recently received this message, and I saw that his personality changed from balanced to perfectionist :D
o6XfoWq.png

Youth intake
I decided to hire a new HoYD: welcome Baptiste Laurent. He simply has better stats and a better personality as my previous HoyD Stefan Karow.
The preview was very promising, and the intake itself was a good one. We got some nice youngsters, with Emrah Arıkan 23a als the player who really stands out.
Ap2e3v4.png
8VY1PkJ.png
7ADembi.pngbYFtj55.pngkYwFFew.pngtVmd0TS.pngtVmd0TS.pnghKtN1N7.pngU6nncb8.png

lD0QXWS.png

Edited by Winski

Hyde_United_F.C._logo.png

Season 75 - 2095/96

Although slightly better season, still not good enough and too inconsistent and 9th place finish

image.png.7cd2fb6a5e883cb220e98762467bb07d.png

New HOYD and first intake promised so much and look average. Let's see what happens with them in next few season

20210805105402_1.thumb.jpg.07f50f33f0b9acf269f7a98b411c4476.jpg

One positive is John Gilmour who came through couple years ago, thrown him in last couple of months and got 9 goals in 9 games

20210805114204_1.thumb.jpg.1ec57ff9dc7b186d46142e84920e7756.jpg

20210805113356_1.thumb.jpg.556fa2424ec580e65ed070ef55bc513a.jpg20210805113344_1.thumb.jpg.a276d157941972e43c56731dee2d47ec.jpg20210805113353_1.thumb.jpg.81299e309007818486735213c3940117.jpg

image.thumb.png.9851991e571b5055ffe78fee81ae2543.png

5 minutes ago, The7Striker said:

Titanic.PNG.25409990737b82bca66decfc2ed9c1b0.PNG

How can i run a club like this ? We spend more money paying Tax then in our youth setup :lol:

I take yours on and I will raise you. @The7Striker

72aa5b36444c82ed50a7749425d363a8.png

Latest Youth Preview

801d29dfbdff99b03f78322b9f1dffac.png

I really don't need anymore Full Backs - Having to play Mane at CB as he is just  too good not to get in the team.

bc01280ba375a0ebe2a4d3e2886dc2f9.png

Edited by hyrule_king

11 minutes ago, The7Striker said:

Titanic.PNG.25409990737b82bca66decfc2ed9c1b0.PNG

How can i run a club like this ? We spend more money paying Tax then in our youth setup :lol:

5 minutes ago, hyrule_king said:

:onmehead:

image.thumb.png.73059c5c6c52503272bba2be9b64a23f.png

1 hour ago, DazRTaylor said:

After three months off from the game, I am getting the itch to come back.  I note with interest @Paddersis back and is about six thousand years in already.  :D

I don't want to start a new game so may continue with one of my existing saves.

Ha ha you know me. Committed to the end and the grind

35 minutes ago, hyrule_king said:

Latest Youth Preview

801d29dfbdff99b03f78322b9f1dffac.png

I really don't need anymore Full Backs - Having to play Mane at CB as he is just  too good not to get in the team.

bc01280ba375a0ebe2a4d3e2886dc2f9.png

29 minutes ago, XaW said:

:onmehead:

image.thumb.png.73059c5c6c52503272bba2be9b64a23f.png

12 minutes ago, libbyshuss said:

I got that beat. I got that beat.

39balance.JPG.f609772ec90e1c544532815f28d17cfb.JPG

I'm really trying not to think about it!

itsfine.thumb.jpg.f7b9603cc41f1b4e57ca57ab725f669f.jpg

Edited by The7Striker

4 hours ago, libbyshuss said:

I got that beat. I got that beat.

This challenge is like running a ponzi scheme, you ramp up your youth setup to unsustainable levels and hope you can sell enough players or get promoted before going bankrupt ))))

3 hours ago, The7Striker said:

And i guess its all over :(

Sad but, this year team didnt perform.

Ouch! Feel for you! This challenge is tough!

32 minutes ago, XaW said:

Ouch! Feel for you! This challenge is tough!

Yeah but it was my fault.

I took a team that did not have a lot of senior players and i have to jump in 15/16yo players and of course they do mistakes.

12 minutes ago, The7Striker said:

Yeah but it was my fault.

I took a team that did not have a lot of senior players and i have to jump in 15/16yo players and of course they do mistakes.

i did exactly the same. But what else can you do in this challenge? it's a tough one!

1 hour ago, libbyshuss said:

i did exactly the same. But what else can you do in this challenge? it's a tough one!

luckily I have trained my first 4 season intakes well enough that they are capable of 1st team duties, as my senior (original players) leave.

Gutted that this guy wont sign a new contract:

7b4ac505cb7b66e60996d6b0f7ed7f6e.png

200px-Folkestone_Invicta_F.C._logo.png

Folkestone Invicta - Season 2030/31 (Season 10) Review - Sky Bet League One (3rd tier)

Table | Squad | Transfers | Finances

So two straight promotions and no more. We are not that out of our level yet, but we are facing better teams now. We continued the trend of scoring loads of goals, but unfortunately also conceding loads. Still, I'm more than happy about this season, especially considering we lost two of our best defenders before the start. The emerging legend that is Ryan Doyle 23f one again had a great season for us, scoring and assisting lots. Franck Koné 24e is still his partner up top, but are now facing competition from Sam Fitton 28b. Andrea Zanichelli 28a took control as our best defender, and Corey Bond 29d is challenging to be our best midfielder. So the squad keeps improving, and if we manage to keep the ones I want the next few seasons, then perhaps another promotion is not out of the question.

In the FA Cup we beat Accrington Stanley before a rotated side lost to Doncaster in the 2nd round.

In the EFL Cup we beat Barnet before losing to Swansea in the 2nd round.

In the EFL Trophy we won our group ahead of Fulham U23, Wycombe, and Notts County. Then we beat Wrexham, Southampton U23, Gillingham, Arsenal U23, and finally Rotherham in the final to take the trophy home.

I managed to spend the rest of the money this season on improvements to the facilities. The board have agreed to bump up the youth level this summer as well. In addition to that I finished the Continental A licence and have started on the Continental Pro one.

Youth

a8clByE.png

A much better intake with some serious talent. Really happy about this.

IkUeNSX.png

Ethan O'Driscoll 31d is a very good attacking full back. As we all know those are quite rare, so I'm very happy with this kid.

4jfwa85.png

U18 team:

After many years of friendlies they finally joined a league system. In the U18 Youth Alliance League South-East they finished on top as winners.

In the U18 Youth Alliance Cup they won their group ahead of Newport County, Forest Green, Ebbsfleet, and Cambridge United. Then they beat MK Dons and Colchester before they lost to Leyton Orient in the final to finish as runners-up.

In the FA Youth Cup they beat Newport County, Dag & Red, and Fulham before losing to Wolves in the 4th round.

Statistics:

Spoiler

More variety though most countries were on the list. We did add Guyana and Sweden though. So that means we finally have all continents on the list!

mbM8ZFI.png

S0gVX5m.png

mUjjWlJ.png

Al4Ykpn.png

rXJE5w4.png

mM6KrXt.png

Trophy cabinet:

Sky Bet League Two - 2029/30
Vanarama National League - 2028/29
Vanarama National League South - 2026/27
(U18) Youth Alliance League South-East - 2030/31

EFL Trophy - 2030/31
FA Trophy - 2028/29

fjCWKGL.png

nice...I have started a backup challange with Karsiyaka too! good luck!

you start with really a huge squad. gives for alot  of choices how you want to play.

btw i tried teh japanese custom league...but its impossible. you cannot even give players amateur contracts...and 3/4 of my beginning squad got poached. its literally impossible.

Edited by the_hdk

7 minutes ago, the_hdk said:

nice...I have started a backup challange with Karsiyaka too! good luck!

you start with really a huge squad. gives for alot  of choices how you want to play.

btw i tried teh japanese custom league...but its impossible. you cannot even give players amateur contracts...and 3/4 of my beginning squad got poached. its literally impossible.

Thanks. They do, shame the best player wants to leave, well at least in my save.

I was bored so did a print screen of the last two seasons player stats, added them all up in google sheets and created a table of Player stats Increases and decreases, Mane is the standout and a big surprise for me in terms of overall attributes is Lourenco 2c.

Player Number Player Name Season 6 Season 7 Diference
1 Adelino Trindade 4e 253 260 7
2 Adérito Gasopo 4g 207 213 6
3 Alexandre Júnior 3h 258 265 7
4 André Veloso 5e 166 167 1
5 António Moreira 1d 290 291 1
6 António Rebelo 1c 298 310 12
7 Bernardo Blackwell 4i 203 208 5
8 Bruno Monteiro 4c 225 235 10
9 Daniel Pinho 3i 158 163 5
11 Dino Henriques 2g 260 257 -3
12 Diogo Sousa 5h 212 221 9
13 Elói Rebelo 4d 228 234 6
14 Emmanuel Owusu 212 207 -5
15 Esteban Marie 3a 241 245 4
16 Evandro Barros 291 292 1
17 Felizardo Figueira 4a 293 305 12
18 Fernando Pinheiro 1b 306 308 2
19 Fernando Ricciulli 3e 234 229 -5
20 Flávio Cardoso 204 207 3
21 Francisco Rocha 4b 244 257 13
22 Francisco Wanderson 3j 199 193 -6
23 Gabriel Melício 267 272 5
24 Gilberto 5d 231 232 1
25 Gonçalo Maria 5b 282 289 7
26 Ivo Palma 258 258 0
27 João Mendes 5i 192 197 5
28 João Pereira 250 248 -2
29 Joaquim Vilela 319 323 4
30 José Martins 5g 200 207 7
31 José Sérgio 3f 270 260 -10
32 Leonardo Henriques 4j 233 230 -3
33 Luís Lourenço 2c 322 329 7
34 Manu Prata 5k 232 237 5
35 Marcos Bonifácio 2i 223 222 -1
36 Marcos Brazão 4n 261 260 -1
37 Noah Camichel 5c 276 272 -4
38 Nuno Lopes 5m 176 177 1
39 Paulo Delgado 3g 228 227 -1
40 Paulo Filipe 3c 243 252 9
41 Paulo Infante 3k 268 263 -5
42 Pavel Orlov 4f 239 240 1
43 Pedro Baltazar 2p 252 254 2
44 Pedro Silva 268 261 -7
45 Renato Aires 3d 201 202 1
46 Renato Esteves 5f 239 248 9
47 Ricardo Martins 4l 234 240 6
48 Roberto Caramelo 5h 216 226 10
49 Rodrigo Atanásio 282 281 -1
50 Rui Lamas 1a 319 329 10
51 Rui Pinto 2n 194 196 2
52 Saturnin Aïklounon 4h 283 288 5
53 Simon Gatto 2o 180 180 0
54 Tomás Martins 319 311 -8
55 Uander 2e 236 235 -1
56 Valdo Culubali 4m 257 276 19
57 Vladimir Mané 3b 244 276 32
58 Wender 5j 212 216 4
59 Wilson Ezequiel 5a 207 210 3
60 Wilson Miguel 4k 225 219 -6
61 Yannik Fritz 2b 268 267 -1

46 minutes ago, the_hdk said:

Really angry about this. We could easily get 20mln...or 10mln and 50%...but noooooo the idiot accepted 7,75mln.

honestly, idiotic boards are the worst thing about this challenge. they drive me nuts!

Season 7 Review

74f250b1.png

So Season 7, another let down for overall performance but am really looking forward to next season as I saw glimpses of some great things happening with my 4th year Intakes. The current (7th intake) players look a massive step up from previous intakes, watched a few of the Under 19 games and they seem so much technically better than any of the others.

Goal of the Season

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXCZv0_MgO0

5fa2ef75b1994da263aca8e399e99771.png

9fe7ed1379b73591bf65370db9c24761.png

75a38eb4a7db96acbafa457c5bfb7317.png

733e77237a5fe0a560b4ddd200cac831.png

426780b5d5488813355965850e995268.png

Bruno Monteiro is really coming into his own, he looks a real clincal finisher and if i can create more chances for him he could be the first 20 goal a season player we have had.

f2cc647a71d169d2e4c3bbcb351d459c.png

1ST Team

feada4916f9f051397b5ddc5b9ce9240.png

Youth Team (They decided to start up a B team , which is completely pointless as it is just more financial burden on this financially stricken club)

cac82fac33bcebca02c66560f2cd4489.png

Highest Progress from Last Years Intake

d02b7493bbcc2eaafa6f49cbb3b7667c.png

Possible Superstars from New Intake

1723e38fc2a7afb6cd4998cf62dca99d.png

3a8929568fa7f33bc1b8587b9e62c0f0.png

To summarise a little bit, We are starting to get some real quality in the youth teams and the first team If I can actually pull my finger out and create a well balanced tactic could do some great things.

Edited by hyrule_king

8 minutes ago, libbyshuss said:

honestly, idiotic boards are the worst thing about this challenge. they drive me nuts!

its a huge setback. by years. I was finally building a team that can win the championship year in and out and maybe qualify for CL....but thats gone now. back to an averege 3 star goaly with no further potential.

21 minutes ago, Padders said:

Hyde_United_F.C._logo.png

Season 76 - 2096/97

What a gutting end to the season

Went to bed last night, sitting top with 10 games to go. As usual you lose the first game back when you load the game back up, first loss in 11!!

Penultimate game of the season, sitting 3rd and playing 2nd place Hull who were 2 points ahead. 3-1 up and concede two goals in the last 2 minutes!

image.png.884214be7567440d1717ea7136b85854.png

Then get hammered in the Play Offs against Coventry 1-7

Yet again tell the team at end of season team meeting that we are looking to avoid relegation.

image.thumb.png.91038a9d7193c3b07e8bbbbc8664d5aa.png

We have just finished 3rd................

20210806105148_1.thumb.jpg.ecd6bd45925d9691f2cf631e3b17061c.jpg20210806092531_1.thumb.jpg.b56c01d19e942cef4474717318318bce.jpg20210806105138_1.thumb.jpg.bdd8630f253cfa8461875d035318b98f.jpg20210806105145_1.thumb.jpg.823bd5431dae1c1029b5d1f212438bde.jpg

image.thumb.png.342d791405f3e1bf8fcd82254a4e0d6a.png

What formation are you playing to get your Strikers scoring so many?

55 minutes ago, Padders said:

As usual you lose the first game back when you load the game back up, first loss in 11!!

that's why i always try to finish the day on a loss! i can't stand saving in the middle of a good run!

12 minutes ago, libbyshuss said:

that's why i always try to finish the day on a loss! i can't stand saving in the middle of a good run!

Yeah I know what you mean but don't like finishing on a loss either and just gone top when I turned it off so was shutting down on a high

Penultimate game of the season.  Our only decent keeper was injured and we lost for the first time in 9 games.  I thought we had basically blown our chance of winning the league but Slovan (our city rivals) lost too.  So we go into the final game of the season ahead of Slovan on head-to-head record only.  Oh, and the last game of the season is at Slovan.

This is why we love FM!

image.thumb.png.b96b6750f92d509b1ec6ad7c04341fcd.png

image.png.91b4f2c5cd38130acbd75120f7ea2401.png

Spoiler

RESULT

in front of over 20k Slovan Bratislava fans!!

image.thumb.png.80aa6748ee1d501138ae9aad6b7011c3.png

image.thumb.png.64b1294026d4e267aa9f06128bd95d1e.png

Edited by JAwtunes