• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, damocles said:

Outstanding Defence
Your team didn't concede a goal in 20 consecutive competitive matches

10.1% of global players have it, like 4 minutes after release?

Must be testers

1 minute ago, Steve1977beyond said:

Is this a BETA of the full game? So if I play it I can add extra leagues as normal?

Yes and no. It’s a beta of the full game

but no extra leagues until the editor comes out on the 24th

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, Rivanov said:

Can't play the Beta. Using macOS Catalina and I get this error as soon as I launch the game from Steam.

CleanShot 2020-11-10 at 21.10.22.png

https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-gb/articles/360015206697-I-ve-received-an-anti-virus-or-malware-warning-when-trying-to-run-FM

3 minutes ago, Rivanov said:

Can't play the Beta. Using macOS Catalina and I get this error as soon as I launch the game from Steam.

CleanShot 2020-11-10 at 21.10.22.png

Known error. This is how you fix it:

- Users on Mac may get false positive malware error message when first launching can be fixed by following the instructions here - https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-gb/articles/360015206697-I-ve-received-an-anti-virus-or-malware-warning-when-trying-to-run-FM 

There's an option to make lower leagues view only with the higher leagues being playable????

Immediate 10/10. Thank you SO much. The game also seems as fast, if not faster than FM20, which is ALSO a godsend. Awesome.

Is there any way to change the display preferences to get rid of the white box around news items? 

I remember this initially being in last year, and everyone including myself asked for it to be changed, and it duly was. So I'm surprised to see it back. If you have light sensitive eyes in any way you can't look at it. 

10 minutes ago, XaW said:

Known error. This is how you fix it:

- Users on Mac may get false positive malware error message when first launching can be fixed by following the instructions here - https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-gb/articles/360015206697-I-ve-received-an-anti-virus-or-malware-warning-when-trying-to-run-FM 

Doesnt work unfortunately. I don't have the option in the Get Info menu.

Just now, Rivanov said:

Doesnt work unfortunately. I don't have the option in the Get Info menu.

Hmm... then you need to post a bug report in the bugs section. Had just read the know errors, so thought I'd try to help out.

I think the star ratings for role suitability are going to get confusing with star ratings for coach/scout reports. You could have a 1 star player who is 5 stars for being a poacher for example. I'd have preferred a separate icon, whether it was the circles or something new. 

EDIT - Having looked through a few players, not sure that's how it's working. 

Edited by Dagenham_Dave