[Indonesia] (Official) League Specific Issues

Dan Ormsby

• SI Staff

Please post any specific issues for Indonesia competitions here. This is for any issue which does not relate to data and is for areas such as:

- Competition Rules (Leagues and Cups)
- Disciplinary Rules
- Transfer Rules

We would request you all to adhere to the following three point plan when posting in here:

- State what you think is specifically wrong in your league.
- State how you think it should be working.
- State reasons/proof for your corrections/improvements.

Please note that specific data issues for Indonesia should be posted in the Database and Research Issues forum.

Hi there 

I have been having an issue with the Indonesian cup. After completing the match it goes to a press conference but theres no question and it kinda just bugs out you can skip it but after match press conferences seem to have an issue. This issue isnt present in regular league matches as the after match press conferences work perfectly. 

• SI Staff
14 minutes ago, Bootsy said:

Hi there 

I have been having an issue with the Indonesian cup. After completing the match it goes to a press conference but theres no question and it kinda just bugs out you can skip it but after match press conferences seem to have an issue. This issue isnt present in regular league matches as the after match press conferences work perfectly. 

This is an issue for the gameplay team, please post on the appropriate gameplay forum for press conferences.  Thanks.

I have been playing in Indonesia as Sulut United.  I initially had no entry in the U20 and U18 leagues.  After promotion to League One, I do have entries in those tournaments, but I cannot register any players.  There appears to be a link for Registration (first screenshot, taken on the last day of what is supposed to be the registration window), but it doesn't lead to a registration page (it leads to the page in the second screenshot).  AI teams don't appear to be able to register players either (the third screenshot shows PSM Makassar's U21 team on the following day, with all players showing as unregistered under "youth team selection info"). 

It also seems odd to have a U21 team in a nation where the league is U20, but the issue is obviously deeper than that, since there's no registration page for U18 either. 

Screen Shot 2020-11-26 at 8.31.40 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-11-26 at 8.30.30 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-11-26 at 8.36.47 PM.png

• SI Staff
9 hours ago, CuthbertCalculus said:

I have been playing in Indonesia as Sulut United.  I initially had no entry in the U20 and U18 leagues.  After promotion to League One, I do have entries in those tournaments, but I cannot register any players.  There appears to be a link for Registration (first screenshot, taken on the last day of what is supposed to be the registration window), but it doesn't lead to a registration page (it leads to the page in the second screenshot).  AI teams don't appear to be able to register players either (the third screenshot shows PSM Makassar's U21 team on the following day, with all players showing as unregistered under "youth team selection info"). 

It also seems odd to have a U21 team in a nation where the league is U20, but the issue is obviously deeper than that, since there's no registration page for U18 either. 

Screen Shot 2020-11-26 at 8.31.40 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-11-26 at 8.30.30 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-11-26 at 8.36.47 PM.png

This is the FM21 bugs forum. What you seem to have posted is from FM20. if your issue is with FM20, please post it in the old bugs forum. If this issue persists in FM21, please provide a save file and we'll look into this issue.