[Turkey] (Official) League Specific Issues

Dan Ormsby

On 25/11/2020 at 15:09, AndreQuaid said:

İyi günler,

in game editöre sahibim ama "match rules"un nasıl değiştirileceğini çözemedim. "Edit Competition Details"in altında sadece saha boyutunun değiştirilmesi gibi opsiyonlar çıkıyor.  Yardım sayfalarında da herhangi bir bilgiye rastlamadım.

Yardımcı olunursa sevinirim.

Editor icerisinde degisikligi nasil yapabilecegimizi ben de bulamadim. Adim adim aciklayabilirse biri cok sevinirim

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hocam bu Türkiye datası giren arkadaş Malatyalı mı? Betadan sonra 2.kez Tr kariyere başladım yine Malatya sov yapıyor. Son 16 maçta 15 g 1 b ile puan farkını yine 4 e kadar indirdi. :)

Sunderland ile 4 sezon oynadım yine baktim yine Malatya tr de şov yapmış. :)

3 minutes ago, ayki57 said:

Hocam bu Türkiye datası giren arkadaş Malatyalı mı? Betadan sonra 2.kez Tr kariyere başladım yine Malatya sov yapıyor. Son 16 maçta 15 g 1 b ile puan farkını yine 4 e kadar indirdi. :)

Ilginc.  Malatyaspor'un bu sezon kadrosunun buyuk bolumu yurt disindan transfer ile geldi.  Genelde prensip olarak yurt disindan gemis futbolcularda izlemeden pek degisiklik yapmamayi tercih ediyoruz.  

Artik devre arasinda tekrar degerlendirme yapacagiz tabii.

On 04/12/2020 at 23:06, ayki57 said:

Bende de 2 sezondur 2. oluyorlar masallah nasil bir Malatya :D

Selamlar sadece 3.ligi oluşturmak istediğimde Süper Lig'in min ve maksimum takım sayısı 18 olarak kalmış gözüküyor. Bunu devre arasındaki güncellemede düzeltmeniz mümkün müdür? En azından Süper Lig, 1.Lig ve 2.Lig'in statüleriyle oynamadan 3.Lig'i ekleme şansımız olabilir.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everybody!

I think i've found some weird bugs in squad registration rules in Turkish Super League. I am in 2023-2024 season. I can register only 10 foreign players. I think thats right according to Turkish Football Organization. The thing is, it drops to 5 foreign players in the next season which is 2024-2025 season. This should not be the case, i think its not even decided by the organization that clubs should have only 5 foreigners registered. 

Match rules in 2023-2024 and 2024-2025 season says you can have 10 foreigners in match squad. But like i mentioned before squad selection rules only lets 5 foreigners in 2024-2025 season. This is definetely a bug in my opinion.

Could any moderator check up on this please? 

1st attachment is match rules for 2023-2024 season. 2nd is for 2024-2025 season. 3rd is squad selection rules for 2023-2024. 4th is squad selection rules for 2024-2025 season. 

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

16 hours ago, Folligue said:

Hello everybody!

I think i've found some weird bugs in squad registration rules in Turkish Super League. I am in 2023-2024 season. I can register only 10 foreign players. I think thats right according to Turkish Football Organization. The thing is, it drops to 5 foreign players in the next season which is 2024-2025 season. This should not be the case, i think its not even decided by the organization that clubs should have only 5 foreigners registered. 

Match rules in 2023-2024 and 2024-2025 season says you can have 10 foreigners in match squad. But like i mentioned before squad selection rules only lets 5 foreigners in 2024-2025 season. This is definetely a bug in my opinion.

1st attachment is match rules for 2023-2024 season. 2nd is for 2024-2025 season. 3rd is squad selection rules for 2023-2024. 4th is squad selection rules for 2024-2025 season. 

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

Am i the only one getting this? Do i need to write in Turkish?

• SI Staff
17 minutes ago, Folligue said:

Am i the only one getting this? Do i need to write in Turkish?

Hi, you only posted this yesterday which was a Sunday, you don't need to be chasing this up less than 24 hours later.  I can't answer your question myself, but our head researcher should be able to.  @perpetua can you take a look at this issue when convenient?  Thanks.

22 hours ago, Folligue said:

4.JPG

@Dan Ormsby

I'm not able to replicate this.

I actually don't even have the Next Season tick box.

It looks like the league rules page has the rules correct, but the issue arises when looking at the squad registration screen with that next season button ticked.

I ran a holiday game until the 2024/25 season in question and the rules are as they should be.

• SI Staff
3 minutes ago, perpetua said:

@Dan Ormsby

It looks like the league rules page has the rules correct, but the issue arises when looking at the squad registration screen with that next season button ticked.

I ran a holiday game until the 2024/25 season in question and the rules are as they should be.

Thanks for looking at this, wanted to be sure that it wasn't something you had specifically requested to happen regarding the rules.

• SI Staff
22 hours ago, Folligue said:

Hello everybody!

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

I hope the above reply from our Turkey head researcher answers your question.  This appears to be a minor display issue to do with the "next season" tick box and is not reproducing using the default DB and setup in FM21.  Please provide us a save with the issue actively happening (as in, you are experiencing the discrepancy in rules and what is actively happening on the registration screen during an open window) if this is happening for you for whatever reason.  https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

4 minutes ago, perpetua said:

@Dan Ormsby

First of all, thank you for the reply. Correct me on this please,

It looks like the information given on next season tickbox is false and you can register 10 foreigners in the 2024-2025 season right? My savegame is intact from beta version of the game and nobody posted anything about this till i did according to the short research i made. It doesnt affect my gameplay as you assured its just a misinformation in the next season tickbox. 

Well thanks again...

Just now, Folligue said:

It looks like the information given on next season tickbox is false and you can register 10 foreigners in the 2024-2025 season right? My savegame is intact from beta version of the game and nobody posted anything about this till i did according to the short research i made. It doesnt affect my gameplay as you assured its just a misinformation in the next season tickbox. 

I believe there have been changes to the squad rules since the beta.  So actually might run into issues. 

As a general rule, it's always best to wait for the full release before starting a long term game.

4 minutes ago, Dan Ormsby said:

I hope the above reply from our Turkey head researcher answers your question.  This appears to be a minor display issue to do with the "next season" tick box and is not reproducing using the default DB and setup in FM21.  Please provide us a save with the issue actively happening (as in, you are experiencing the discrepancy in rules and what is actively happening on the registration screen during an open window) if this is happening for you for whatever reason.  https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

I am uploading the save game as we speak. I hope i dont get to start over.

1 minute ago, perpetua said:

I believe there have been changes to the squad rules since the beta.  So actually might run into issues. 

As a general rule, it's always best to wait for the full release before starting a long term game.

Is there any way to save the savefile? I mean i dont want to start over again. I played beta savegames in previous games of football managers, never in any of them i ran into something like this. 

• SI Staff
1 minute ago, Folligue said:

I am uploading the save game as we speak. I hope i dont get to start over.

Please only upload it if you are actively experiencing this, which by the sounds of it you aren't?

Just now, Dan Ormsby said:

Please only upload it if you are actively experiencing this, which by the sounds of it you aren't?

I havent made it to the season i claimed the rules are incorrent. I am in the year before that and in squad selection rules page, when the "Next Season" is ticked, it says i will be only able to register 5 foreigners which should be 10. I will try to get to the next season to see what it does. 

• SI Staff
Just now, Folligue said:

I havent made it to the season i claimed the rules are incorrent. I am in the year before that and in squad selection rules page, when the "Next Season" is ticked, it says i will be only able to register 5 foreigners which should be 10. I will try to get to the next season to see what it does. 

Yes, thanks a lot.  It should be just a display issue, but let us know and upload a save to us if it is not.  If you want to check, then you can create a newly named separate save then go on holiday to a point that is during the registration window.

hi

i download Turkish 3rd league patch , in the first season i m the champion because  i never loose.

and i m started to play second division , but this time other clubs didint make register of the first team players. so again never loose and the game dont give a enjoy at the moment.

• SI Staff
7 hours ago, sevkionderr said:

hi

i download Turkish 3rd league patch , in the first season i m the champion because  i never loose.

and i m started to play second division , but this time other clubs didint make register of the first team players. so again never loose and the game dont give a enjoy at the moment.

Sorry, but we don't offer support of this nature for custom content / third party add-ons.

I have to say that Turkish League is broken and no one should start a career until there is a comprehensive patch. It is not just you have to play at least two players U22, but also financially speaking it it is totally unrealistic. Though financially it is very, very optimistic, since U22 rule is there, the league cannot improve itself, and your chance in the European cups getting lower and lower. At a moment you realize the difference between top and bottom clubs way much bigger to have even a little fun. For a couple of seasons I truly enjoyed the game, but now I am deeply disappointed. As many people mentioned above, you cannot just add a couple of rules without regarding if it's suitable to AI. It must be more than that. As the good old internet meme says: "You had one job."

On 09/01/2021 at 13:26, Vlado Chernozemski said:

I have to say that Turkish League is broken and no one should start a career until there is a comprehensive patch. It is not just you have to play at least two players U22, but also financially speaking it it is totally unrealistic. Though financially it is very, very optimistic, since U22 rule is there, the league cannot improve itself, and your chance in the European cups getting lower and lower. At a moment you realize the difference between top and bottom clubs way much bigger to have even a little fun. For a couple of seasons I truly enjoyed the game, but now I am deeply disappointed. As many people mentioned above, you cannot just add a couple of rules without regarding if it's suitable to AI. It must be more than that. As the good old internet meme says: "You had one job."

That's precisely what I expect will happen if the FA decides to go forward with the rule changes that they announced and we have reflected in the game.

İyi günler, Türkiye'deki kuralları kendimçe düzeltmek için editör'den bazı değişiklikler yaptım. Altyapıdan oyuncu oynatma kuralı ve buna benzer şeyleri direk kaldırdım, kadrodaki ve maç kadrosundaki yabancı sayısını 20 yaptım. ancak bu seferde 21 takımdan 20'ye düşmesi gereken lig 21 olarak kalıyor. Sezon sonunda 4 takım düşmesi gerekirsen 3 takım düşüyor. Bununla alakalı nereden değişiklik yapmam lazım yardımcı olabilir misiniz ?

On 24/11/2020 at 23:01, emriaslan said:

Malesef bu sene yarattıkları 21 takımlı süper lig ve diğer ligler yüzünden hata alıyorsunuz. min takım rakamlarını değiştirmeden max takım rakamlarını 21 yapın br de 3. lig için min takım sayısını 16 yapın düeliyor

Ustam ben kadrodaki ve ilk 11'deki maksimim yabancı sayısını 20 yaptım editor'den. Toplam kadrodaki oyuncu sayısı da 30. Diğer altyapı oynatma zorunluluğu gibi kuralları direk kaldırdım. Bu sefer ligde hep 21 takım kaldı, 4 takım düşmesi gerekirken 3 takım düşüyor lig 21 takımlı olarak devam ediyor. Bunun için var mıdır bi öneriniz ?

On 12/01/2021 at 15:02, TheObserver1903 said:

Ustam ben kadrodaki ve ilk 11'deki maksimim yabancı sayısını 20 yaptım editor'den. Toplam kadrodaki oyuncu sayısı da 30. Diğer altyapı oynatma zorunluluğu gibi kuralları direk kaldırdım. Bu sefer ligde hep 21 takım kaldı, 4 takım düşmesi gerekirken 3 takım düşüyor lig 21 takımlı olarak devam ediyor. Bunun için var mıdır bi öneriniz ?

Valla ben çok sıkıldım ve bıraktım açıkçası... Üç kuruşluk keyfimiz vardı onu da heder ettiler... Arada SIGAMES e sallıyoruz falan ama Federasyon Başkanı dahil kimse bilmiyor önümüzdeki dönemde ne olacağını TFF de... Yabancı sayısı nasıl olacak? Kademeli 18 takıma düşüş nasıl sağlanacak? Düşecek mi? Bence düşen takımların politik duruşuna göre düşmeyi tekrar gözden geçirecekler diye düşünüyorum... O yüzden çok sıkıldım ve bıraktım oynamayı :( Kusura bakmayın lütfen...

turkey league is becoming unplayable after 10+ years

im playing a build a nation save with turkish 3. tier team kahramanmaraşspor it is 2035 already  i ve won the league 9 times and i ve won the champions league with my team and got the turkish national team job ,turkish league is also growing it is 5. best league in the europe now and got 6 european spots now my goal is winning a worldcup with turkish national team but there is a problem with the save.

In the first season turkish teams were getting 10-12 regens ,from second season to 10. season teams were getting 5-7 regens per year but after 10. season turkish teams started  getting 2 regens every year for 6 seasons except my team i m getting  15-16 regens every year .I m not using custom database i m using official database with turkish german dutch and belgium first division selected playable.german teams getting 10+ every year even non playable leagues are producing more regens than turkey.I m really enjoying my save but it is becoming really hard with low number of regens can u pls help me ? 

i also tested adding manager to other turkish teams i saved the game  on 9th of march added manager on 3 different turkish teams  and they all  got 16 regens just like my team , i loaded the save again but didnt add any managers all 3 team got 2 regens .there is a problem for sure.i guess teams only getting good amount of regens when it is controlled and ai teams not getting enough players from youth  intake which is not realistic

uploaded the save , save name is Kahramanmaraşspor.fm

• SI Staff
1 hour ago, allofyourtears said:

turkey league is becoming unplayable after 10+ years

im playing a build a nation save with turkish 3. tier team kahramanmaraşspor it is 2035 already  i ve won the league 9 times and i ve won the champions league with my team and got the turkish national team job ,turkish league is also growing it is 5. best league in the europe now and got 6 european spots now my goal is winning a worldcup with turkish national team but there is a problem with the save.

In the first season turkish teams were getting 10-12 regens ,from second season to 10. season teams were getting 5-7 regens per year but after 10. season turkish teams started  getting 2 regens every year for 6 seasons except my team i m getting  15-16 regens every year .I m not using custom database i m using official database with turkish german dutch and belgium first division selected playable.german teams getting 10+ every year even non playable leagues are producing more regens than turkey.I m really enjoying my save but it is becoming really hard with low number of regens can u pls help me ? 

i also tested adding manager to other turkish teams i saved the game  on 9th of march added manager on 3 different turkish teams  and they all  got 16 regens just like my team , i loaded the save again but didnt add any managers all 3 team got 2 regens .there is a problem for sure.i guess teams only getting good amount of regens when it is controlled and ai teams not getting enough players from youth  intake which is not realistic

uploaded the save , save name is Kahramanmaraşspor.fm

Hello, this is not an issue for this area of the forum.  Please post about this here: https://community.sigames.com/forums/forum/826-training-medical-and-development-centre/

• 2 weeks later...

Issue: The rules in the Turkish Super League state, that you must have at minimum 2 players in the starting eleven U22 trained by the club for three years between 15th and 21st birthday. If you don't, you must leave empty spaces among the substitutes. 

I am leaving empty spaces among the subs, but I still cannot proceed to the match as it says the rules aren't met. I have 1 player in the starting 11 who meets the criteria. I've also tried leaving several substitution spaces empty but the same problem occurs. This wasn't an issue before the last update.

In the picture below, I have one empty space and 1 player who meets the criteria in the starting 11.

1730199972_Skrmbillede2021-02-02kl_13_21_19.thumb.png.a4aa1d224308544ec8ff3bdc19ef8efd.png 

13 minutes ago, Imparator said:

The rules in the Turkish Super League state, that you must have at minimum 2 players in the starting eleven U22 trained by the club for three years between 15th and 21st birthday. If you don't, you must leave empty spaces among the substitutes. 

Can't leave empty spaces in the starting lineup. :)

If it's a rule that requires certain players in the starting 11, then those players need to be in the starting 11.

Can't leave empty spaces in the starting lineup. :)

If it's a rule that requires certain players in the starting 11, then those players need to be in the starting 11.

Thanks for your reply.

I am leaving empty spaces among the subs. The rules state, that you may do this, if you don't have two players in the starting eleven, who are U22 and have been at the club for three years between 15 and 21. See the picture I posted, read the text on the right side, below the names of the players.

Skærmbillede 2021-02-02 kl. 14.04.30.png

Edited by Imparator
Added a picture

• SI Staff
4 hours ago, Imparator said:

Thanks for your reply.

I am leaving empty spaces among the subs. The rules state, that you may do this, if you don't have two players in the starting eleven, who are U22 and have been at the club for three years between 15 and 21. See the picture I posted, read the text on the right side, below the names of the players.

Skærmbillede 2021-02-02 kl. 14.04.30.png

Leaving spaces on the bench only applies to match squad rules.  If a starting 11 rule is in place, you have to follow that rule.

Leaving spaces on the bench only applies to match squad rules.  If a starting 11 rule is in place, you have to follow that rule.

Match squad in this case replies to all the rules, both for the lineup and the subs. The bar showing whether the criteria is met, is green and shows it is met, so this is clearly a bug. See the pic in my previous post. There is even a *-sign on the bar showing that the criteria is met, referring to the fact that there is an empty space for a sub. As I wrote, this was not an issue before the last update. 

On 03/02/2021 at 12:18, splt143 said:

Hey. I don't know whether this was brought up before but Süper Lig needs to have 20 teams competing instead of 21 starting from 2021/2022. If someone can tell me how to change this using editor I will be very grateful. Thanks.

That get's taken care of in the game. If you look under the rules tab you can choose to see the rules for next year and you'll notice it's already reduced to 20 teams from 2021/22 onwards.

Another question for you all. I have two Turkish players born on 01/01/2001 which is also the cut off date for the U22 rule for the season I'm in - the in-game data is December 2022 so both players are currently 21 years old. One of the players came through my academy and qualifies as an U22 for the playing XI rule, but the other player does not qualify as an U22. He was bought 4 years ago from Buraspor, but has now trained at the club for 3 years while under the age of 21 and on the eligibility tab, it has my club (Trabzonspor) under his "Trained at Club" list. Am I missing something or could this be a bug? Why does the second player not qualify for the U22 rule?

Edited by FMathlete

Match squad in this case replies to all the rules, both for the lineup and the subs. The bar showing whether the criteria is met, is green and shows it is met, so this is clearly a bug. See the pic in my previous post. There is even a *-sign on the bar showing that the criteria is met, referring to the fact that there is an empty space for a sub. As I wrote, this was not an issue before the last update. 

I am still missing an answer for my post. Why does the game not allow me to continue to the match with the green bar showing that the criteria is met, and the *-sign referring to 1 empty space among the subs. You may look at the picture in my previous post.

• SI Staff
2 hours ago, Imparator said:

I am still missing an answer for my post. Why does the game not allow me to continue to the match with the green bar showing that the criteria is met, and the *-sign referring to 1 empty space among the subs. You may look at the picture in my previous post.

Hi there, I believe my original reply is correct.  If there is a "starting eleven" rule, this cannot by bypassed, you have to fulfil it.  If it is an "[amount] in match squad" rule, that's where you can leave spaces on the subs bench.  I do agree that perhaps this is not clear and that what is displayed in the UI does make it seem like you can bypass the rule.  I will look into this and log an appropriate bug report for future action.  Thanks.

Hi everyone,

I have a very fun killer problem in my career. I am only enjoying to manage fenerbahce in the game and I really was enjoying until I see this. Maximum foreign player limit getting lower and lower in turkish super league and I think this is unrealist. I played two season for now. foreign player limit was 14 for first 2 year. But starting of 22/23 season its getting lower to 12. When I see this I said to myself 'oh that's bad but okay'. But when I click to next season, for the 23/24 its going to lower at 5.

I googled little bit. According the official rules max foreign player limit will be 10 in 22/23 season. But after that there is nothing about it will be 5 in 23/24. 

Plus, there is another problems in this league. At the screenshots you can also see home-grow players limit. Their age going lower and lower every season too. And its really fun killer situation but I dont know the next seasons real life rules so I cant say aything about that but probably this is an unrealistic problem too. 

Another problem in turkish super league is fixture is so tight. every 2 or 4 day days you are playing a league match. when you play europe cup or second turkish cup, its really going to hard to make squad rotation. maybe its because of coronavirus or something but this sitution should be only for first season of career. 

kadro1.thumb.JPG.81a0719a49853bedf6a398df32d9fa68.JPG

kadro2.thumb.JPG.0eff611aa3bafdc6e217461ad4cec5a8.JPG

3 hours ago, ayki57 said:

@perpetua hocam 16 yabancı kuralı geldi, dedim bu ülkede kural olmaz diye seneye düşeceğine dair bir ibare de yok. Midseason da düzelecek mi? Bu alt yapı işi de olmayacak gibi yoksa yine editörden düzeltmemiz gerekecek mi?

Gelecek sezon ile ilgili hala farkli bir aciklama yok.

16 yabanci, kadronun sezonun geri kalani icin 35'e cikartilmasi sonucu. 

@perpetua güncellemeden sonra oyun açtım, bir ben mi yaşıyorum bu problemi bilmiyorum ama yamadan sonra ligden düşen takım sayısı 3 gözüküyor, gelecek sezon da takım sayısı 21 olacak görünmekte. 

Bu düzelecek mi? Ya da editör ile düzeltme yolu var mı

6 hours ago, ayki57 said:

@perpetua güncellemeden sonra oyun açtım, bir ben mi yaşıyorum bu problemi bilmiyorum ama yamadan sonra ligden düşen takım sayısı 3 gözüküyor, gelecek sezon da takım sayısı 21 olacak görünmekte. 

Bu düzelecek mi? Ya da editör ile düzeltme yolu var mı

Yukledigin bir ucuncu parti yama yuzunden olsa gerek.  

On 17.02.2021 at 19:27, perpetua said:

Gelecek sezon ile ilgili hala farkli bir aciklama yok.

16 yabanci, kadronun sezonun geri kalani icin 35'e cikartilmasi sonucu. 

Ee madem aciklama yok önümüzdeki sezonla ilgili, niye hala bu sacma kural oyuna aktarildi? 

1 hour ago, GicaHagi said:

Ee madem aciklama yok önümüzdeki sezonla ilgili, niye hala bu sacma kural oyuna aktarildi? 

Cumlenin tamamini okumak gerekli.  Farkli bir aciklama yok yazdim. 

Sezon basinda gelecek sezonlarin yabanci kurali ile ilgili resmi aciklama yapilmis, sonrasinda bunun bir yil ertelendigi aciklanmisti.  O aciklamalardan sonra bundan vazgecildigine veya farkli sekilde uygulanacagina dair bir aciklama olmadi.