[Turkey] (Official) League Specific Issues

Dan Ormsby

İlk 11'de altyapı oyuncuları oynatma zorunluluğu kuralıyla oynadıktan sonra ligden düşen takım sayısı 3 oluyor. İkinci sezon lig yine 21 takımla devam ediyor.

Bunu çözebilen var mı?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At the 3rd season there is a new rule about using an homegrown U21 player at starting XI ,but for some reason none of my homegrown players actually count for that rule I tried many different players but none of them  counted and I have to use a randomly generated grey player at my 11.That is a gamebreaking bug

Merhaba,

Yıllardır Türkiye Ligi'nde FM oynayan bir oyuncu olarak oyun 23/24 sezonundan sonra oynanamayacak kadar saçma bir hal alıyor. AI de bu kurallara uyum sağlayamıyor ve saçma sapan kadrolar çıkıyor ortaya. U-22 - 2 oyuncu,  U23 - 3 Oyuncu, kulüpte yetişmiş, İlk 11'de 6 yabancı oyuncu.. Mevcut save'i de düzeltemiyorum yamalar veya editör ile, yeniden oyuna başlamam gerekiyor. Aylardır verdiğim emekler ve kurduğum kadro boşa gidecek yani. Bu kuralların gerçekleşmeyeceğini de buradaki herkes söylemiş zaten.. En azından mevcut oyunumuz da editör vs ile bu kuralı nasıl düzenleyebiliriz bunu açıklayabilirseniz mevcut oyunumuza devam edebilelim.. Yardımcı olabilir misiniz?

English :

Hello,

I am a player who plays the game over years and I can say that Turkish leauge can not be played after 23/24 season cause of ridiculous state by rules. AI also fails to comply with these rules and nonsense line-ups appears in game. U-22 - 2 players, U23 - 3 players, trained in the club, 6 foreign players in the Line 11 .. I can't fix the current save either with patches or editor, I have to start the game again. The efforts and staff I have built for months will be wasted. Everyone here has already said that these rules will not come true. At least, if you can explain how we can edit this rule with our current game, editor etc. Can you help me?

Edited by faksu

• 2 weeks later...

https://fmturkiye.net/files/file/3-football-manager-2021-süper-lig-için-gevşetilmiş-yabancı-sınırı-kuralı/#:~:text=Football Manager 2021 Süper Lig için oyununuz boyunca kadroya 16,kaydettirme gibi kuralların hepsini kaldırdım.

Football Manager 2021 Süper Lig için oyununuz boyunca kadroya 16 yabancı oyuncu kaydettirebiliyorsunuz. Ayrıca 2.sezondan itibaren başlayan kadroda altyapı oyuncusu kaydettirme, türkiye'de yetişmiş oyuncu kaydettirme gibi kuralların hepsini kaldırdım. Açıkcası benim için 3.sezondan itibaren oyunu oynanmaz kılıyordu. İyi oyunlar. Oyunun son güncellemesine uygundur.

arkadaşlar aradığınız modu birileri yapmış , kendim test etmedim ama umarım düzgün çalışıyordur. @perpetua'ya laf anlatmak deveye hendek atlatmaktan zordur, yıllarca az çekmedik bütün özellikleri 20 olan Fatih Terim'lerden ve overpower Galatasaray'lardan. :cool:

Herkese iyi eğlenceler. :)

On 10/04/2021 at 19:31, segadayi said:

https://fmturkiye.net/files/file/3-football-manager-2021-süper-lig-için-gevşetilmiş-yabancı-sınırı-kuralı/#:~:text=Football Manager 2021 Süper Lig için oyununuz boyunca kadroya 16,kaydettirme gibi kuralların hepsini kaldırdım.

Football Manager 2021 Süper Lig için oyununuz boyunca kadroya 16 yabancı oyuncu kaydettirebiliyorsunuz. Ayrıca 2.sezondan itibaren başlayan kadroda altyapı oyuncusu kaydettirme, türkiye'de yetişmiş oyuncu kaydettirme gibi kuralların hepsini kaldırdım. Açıkcası benim için 3.sezondan itibaren oyunu oynanmaz kılıyordu. İyi oyunlar. Oyunun son güncellemesine uygundur.

arkadaşlar aradığınız modu birileri yapmış , kendim test etmedim ama umarım düzgün çalışıyordur. @perpetua'ya laf anlatmak deveye hendek atlatmaktan zordur, yıllarca az çekmedik bütün özellikleri 20 olan Fatih Terim'lerden ve overpower Galatasaray'lardan. :cool:

Herkese iyi eğlenceler. :)

Merhaba, bu yama mevcut save edilmis oyunla uyumlu mu acaba? Yoksa yeni kariyer mi açmak gerekiyor?

• 2 weeks later...

I have not fully understood the registration rules in the Turkish 2nd Divison and now cant pick 11 players for a match. Quick pick cant do it either.

I cant see anyway to get around this so have I broken my save?

Screenshot 2021-04-22 143218.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/04/2021 at 15:34, BertBert said:

I have not fully understood the registration rules in the Turkish 2nd Divison and now cant pick 11 players for a match. Quick pick cant do it either.

I have an exactly same issue. I am going crazy. I have been into this save so much. Even in my team, there are 2 22 years old player trained by my club for 3 years. They didnt even change it yet. 

• SI Staff
On 22/04/2021 at 15:34, BertBert said:

6 hours ago, 9numara said:

I have an exactly same issue. I am going crazy. I have been into this save so much. Even in my team, there are 2 22 years old player trained by my club for 3 years. They didnt even change it yet. 

Could you please upload a save file to the SI Cloud Server using the instructions below and we'll take a look at this. Thank you very much.

The Rules for super league is bugging. Even though my starting eleven meets the requirements of the league it doesn't let me proceed with the selected squad. See the attachments. Also, there is a bug where sometimes the league games allow you to substitute 3 players and sometimes 5. The official rule in Turkey at the moment is 5 players can be substituted.

image_2021-05-04_211203.png

image_2021-05-04_211224.png

On 12/01/2021 at 05:09, TheObserver1903 said:

İyi günler, Türkiye'deki kuralları kendimçe düzeltmek için editör'den bazı değişiklikler yaptım. Altyapıdan oyuncu oynatma kuralı ve buna benzer şeyleri direk kaldırdım, kadrodaki ve maç kadrosundaki yabancı sayısını 20 yaptım. ancak bu seferde 21 takımdan 20'ye düşmesi gereken lig 21 olarak kalıyor. Sezon sonunda 4 takım düşmesi gerekirsen 3 takım düşüyor. Bununla alakalı nereden değişiklik yapmam lazım yardımcı olabilir misiniz ?

editorde nerede buldun ayarlari. Ben baktigimda kurallari degistiremiyorum

17 hours ago, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

@kagashi If you have a save file where this is present please could you upload it using the instructions I attached above and we will look into it, thanks. 

Summary: it is going to ask to put U21 player in the starting XI OR it states to leave blanks in the selection if the team cannot meet requirements. The box is green so the empty space is accepted but the game still cannot proceed.

Description of Issue: Team Selection U21 related bug.

Steps to Reproduce: playing a game in Turkish Super League, it is going to ask to put U21 player in the starting XI OR it states to leave blanks in the selection if the team cannot meet requirements. The box is green so the empty space is accepted but the game still cannot proceed.

Files Uploaded to the OwnCloud: Bug.fm

• SI Staff
On 05/05/2021 at 03:13, kagashi said:

Even though my starting eleven meets the requirements of the league it doesn't let me proceed with the selected squad.

In the save file you attached, your starting 11 did not match the requirements for fielding a team in the league as you didn't have a team who was trained at the club for three years between their 15th and 21st birthday as stated in the warning message. As soon as you add Muhammed Gumuskaya (who matches the criteria) to the starting XI, you are able to continue into the match as the team then meets the requirements for fielding a team in the league. 

I'm noticing AI struggling to register players for the Super Lig and I'm not sure why. They'll leave some of their top players unregistered - are they struggling with the rules? These are both Turkish and foreign players, in situations where they have more than enough blank spaces left in the squad selection. I'm running a retro database but I'm not sure why it would make the AI behave like this since I set at least most of the homegrown stuff correctly for the Turkish players.

image.png.4ce5d0080a3675de46e8fc84319ea4f1.png

On 06/05/2021 at 09:31, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

In the save file you attached, your starting 11 did not match the requirements for fielding a team in the league as you didn't have a team who was trained at the club for three years between their 15th and 21st birthday as stated in the warning message. As soon as you add Muhammed Gumuskaya (who matches the criteria) to the starting XI, you are able to continue into the match as the team then meets the requirements for fielding a team in the league. 

But if you read the section that says "If the minimum number of players in the match squad cannot be met, spaces must be left on the substitutes' bench." When I leave the space, the green mark is there and it still doesnt let me choose the XI I want. Also, there is currently no such regulation in place in Turkey and it is unknown that it is ever going to be placed for next seasons. 

Kagashi ve diğer arkadaşlar, forumda önceki yazışmaları okursanız göreceksiniz. TFF tarafından kesinleşmemiş olmamasına rağmen FM bu sene bu kuralları 3 sezon sonra başlayacak şekilde oyuna entegre etti fakat ai buna ayak uyduramadığı için oyunlarda bu şekilde problemler çıkıyor. Size tavsiyem bu kuralı kaldıran bir yama bulmanız, kendim test etmedim ama bir önceki sayfada paylaştım oradan indirebilirsiniz.

@Sebastian Szlenkieras fans vs developers(or researchers) we already argued for 4 pages just about this topic that it is not for certain that this rule will take place in the future but still implemented in the game. Also AI sometimes puts 2 goalkeepers in starting XI just because of registration rules, which makes Turkish league unplayable after 3-4 seasons.

U-22 kuralı saçmalığın daniskası 3 sezon Uşaksporla gayet keyif alarak oynadım ama 2023-2024 sezonunda oyun oynanması imkansız bir hal alıyor maalesef bu save'i silmek zorunda kaldım cidden hevesim kursağımda kaldı.Cidden hiç düşünmediniz mi bu kuralı oyuna entegre ederken oyunun ne kadar saçmayalacağını.Nihat Özdemir'den farkınız yok.

Merhaba, çok kez bu forumda söyleyip @perpetua arkadaşımıza anlatamadığımız olayı sonunda TFF Başkanı bile kabul etti, açıklanan yabancı kuralları askıya alınıyor  ; https://www.sporx.com/tff-yeni-yabanci-kararini-askiya-aldi-SXHBQ927663SXQ

Bu konuda bir update yapılacak mı? Zira 23/24 sezonunda oyunu bıraktık tekrar save açmak istemiyorum o kadar emek verdikten sonra.

ENGLISH : 

Hello, many times we could not tell our friend @perpetua in this forum, even the TFF President accepted this, and announced foreign rules are suspended; https://www.sporx.com/tff-yeni-yabanci-kararini-askiya-aldi-SXHBQ927663SXQ 

Will there be an update on this issue? Because we quit the game in the 23/24 season cause of the leauge is unplayable, I do not want to open the save again, after working so much.

Edited by faksu

• 2 weeks later...

For everyone who has voiced concerns about how the squad limits work in the game:

https://www.tff.org/default.aspx?pageID=687&ftxtID=35278

The FA has announced that the squad rules that were announced on 08/07/2020 (details here https://www.tff.org/default.aspx?pageID=687&ftxtID=33434) will be instituted starting with the 2021/22 season.  These are the rules that we have in the game currently.

Many of you have voiced complaints about the rules themselves.

Now that the FA has announced that the rules that we had in the game will be in effect (with some potential minor changes), perhaps it might be best to play the game with the existing rules, identify bugs related to how the AI handles these unorthodox rules and make sure the coders at SI have the necessary examples to be able to fix the issues that you encounter.

• 4 weeks later...
On 13/03/2021 at 17:36, rcnrtn said:

İlk 11'de altyapı oyuncuları oynatma zorunluluğu kuralıyla oynadıktan sonra ligden düşen takım sayısı 3 oluyor. İkinci sezon lig yine 21 takımla devam ediyor.

Bunu çözebilen var mı?

Bunun bir çözümü var mı?

• 2 weeks later...

Buradan Sega Türkiye ligi yetkililerine sesleniyorum. Lütfen Türkiye ligini FM 22'de heba etmeyin. FM 21'de gerçekten kelimenin tam manasıyla heba etmişsiniz, Türkler dışında kimse bu ligi oynamaz, Türkler bile 4. sezonu tamamlayınca oynamıyor. Yabancı sınırlaması sıkıntı değil, ama açın bir bakın Türk futbol tarihine. Ne zaman altyapı kuralları böyle geçerli olmuş. Bakın burada işler çok farklı yürüyor. Mesela seneye 8 yabancı olacak ve altyapı kısıtlaması da kalktı. Sizden ricam o senenin yabancı sınırını tüm oyun boyunca muhafaza etmeniz. Yani her yıl kademeli olarak kuralları açıklanan şekilde değiştirmeyin, çünkü her sezon sonu ligimizde bambaşka kararlar da alınabiliyor. FM 22'de 8+6 kuralı tüm oyun boyunca aynı şekilde uygulansın. Emin olun ertesi sene 7+5 kuralı uygulamaya sokulmayacak bile. Bırakın uygulandığı zamanki çıkacak oyununuzda var olsun bu kurallar. Gerçekçilik diyorsunuz, soruyorum İngiltere Ligi'nin neresi gerçekçi? Kafadan 17 yabancı sınırı getiriyor oyun mesela. Lütfen bu söylediklerimi dikkate alınız, eğer Türkiye ligine dönük bu tutumunuz devam ederse çok fazla hayran kaybedeceksiniz. Yabancı kuralını oyunun çıktığı zamanki şeklinde uygulayın, 3 sene sonrasını da ekleyerek değil. Burada gerçek hayatta her sene yeni kural koyuluyor. O zaman oyun da kendi kurallarını üretsin Türkiye ligi için, inanın daha gerçekçi olur. Bu seneki Türkiye Ligi karneniz benim için 10 puan üstünden 1 bile değil. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/07/2021 at 18:13, FrazT said:

@oozcan  If you have concerns about the game ,  by all means raise then but please do so in a respectful and constructive way- not as you have done above.

The issue has more to do with the fact that our FA has come up with squad rules that a very small proportion of fans or clubs support.

When it comes to FM, there is hope from these same fans that we ignore the FA and put in different rules that are more palatable.

As I have written before in this thread, for FM we'll try to reflect whatever the FA has announced to the best of our ability.  If we attempt to come up with our own rules, rather than use the FA's rules, there will certainly be people who don't agree with how we have done it and we will hear from them.  Luckily, the game comes with an editor and it is possible to edit the competition with different rules. 

If people want to see us reflect different rules in the game, they need to change the FA's mind.

• 2 weeks later...

hi,

is there any way to alter the turkish super league registration and match squad rules in a saved game using official tools?

for everyone else just playing and not from SI: is there any 3rd party editor/tool/add-on/patch that works with saved games for this?

• 3 weeks later...
On 18/07/2021 at 23:17, perpetua said:

The issue has more to do with the fact that our FA has come up with squad rules that a very small proportion of fans or clubs support.

When it comes to FM, there is hope from these same fans that we ignore the FA and put in different rules that are more palatable.

As I have written before in this thread, for FM we'll try to reflect whatever the FA has announced to the best of our ability.  If we attempt to come up with our own rules, rather than use the FA's rules, there will certainly be people who don't agree with how we have done it and we will hear from them.  Luckily, the game comes with an editor and it is possible to edit the competition with different rules. 

If people want to see us reflect different rules in the game, they need to change the FA's mind.

I found another pdf that says the rules are as follows and the file starts from next season onwards while the link you provided looks to be from last year. https://www.tff.org/default.aspx?pageID=133

2021-22

35 players maximum registered

Minimum 14 players eligible for the Turkish National team (excluding those that chose another nation team before June 15 2015)

4 players under 25 trained by club between 15-21 at least 1 season

2 players under 25 trained by nation between 15-21 at least 1 season (excluding the above)

Maximum 3 keepers

Not abiding by the rules above, clubs will have to register less players.

Players who have chosen another national team after being registered will be considered a foreign player next transfer window.

Match Squad rules
1 player under 22 in the match squad trained by club between 15-21

1 player under 22 in the match squad trained by nation between 15-21 (excluding the above)

1 Turkish Keeper in the match squad

8 foreign players in the 11 with all 14 can be present in the match squad.

Also, the top 5 clubs that have the most minutes for Turkish players will be rewarded as followed and Turkish players under 21 are multiplied by 1.50:

1. 5,000,000 TL

2. 4,000,000 TL

3. 3,000,000 TL

4. 2,000,000 TL

5. 1,000,000 TL

• 5 weeks later...

Merhabalar,

Malum bu sene gelen saçma yabancı kuralı uygulanmaya başlandı. Bu kural geçtiğimiz yıl FM 21'e de adapte edilmişti. Ancak yapay zekanın, Süper Lig için planlanan yabancı kontenjanıyla ilerleyen sezonlarda entegre olamadığını görmüştük, haliyle gerçekçilikten uzaklaşan ve oynanabilirliği kısıtlayan bir durum söz konusu olmuştu.

FM 22 için bu durumda çalışmalar ne durumdadır, FM 21'de yaşamış olduğumuz problemler çözülecek mi?

Konuyla ilgili benim düşüncem;
Futbol veya futbol dışı herhangi bir alanda yönetim katı ve tekil yönetici değişikliklerinde plansız bir şekilde önceki düzeni değiştirerek "yenilikçi" algısını benimsetmek en büyük hastalığımız. Ülkemiz futbolunda da çözüme kavuşmayan yabancı oyuncu meselesi ne yazık ki bu hastalığa ciddi bir şekilde maruz kalmakta...

Son zamanlarda atılan adımlar ve verilen tepkilerle birlikte ilerleyen yıllarda kulüplerin, Süper Lig'in yönetiminde daha fazla söz sahibi olacağını öngörüyorum. Yaklaşmakta olan federasyon seçimleri ise tekrardan bu kuralın değişeceğine dair en büyük göstergelerden birini oluşturuyor.

TFF resmi bildirisinde bile bir çok eksik bilgi ve soru işareti olan, kademeli düşüşün gerçekleşmeyeceğinin büyük bir olasılığa sahip olduğunu düşünüyorum. Mevcut FM yapay zekasının da 6'ya kadar düşen yabancı kontenjanından sonra yeni bir federasyon değişikliğiyle birlikte kural değişikliğine gitmesinin veya ülke futbolunun itibarı, kalitesi belli bir noktaya gelmesiyle birlikte daha akılcı bir teşvik sunmaya uygun değilken ilerleyen sezonlar için "plansız planı" oyuna eklemenin yanlış olduğunu düşünüyorum.

Edited by .Supersonic