[Colombia] (Official) League Specific Issues

Please post any specific issues for Colombia competitions here. This is for any issue which does not relate to data and is for areas such as:

- Competition Rules (Leagues and Cups)
- Disciplinary Rules
- Transfer Rules

We would request you all to adhere to the following three point plan when posting in here:

- State what you think is specifically wrong in your league.
- State how you think it should be working.
- State reasons/proof for your corrections/improvements.

Please note that specific data issues for Colombia should be posted in the Database and Research Issues forum.

Hey SI, 

The Colombian First Division Phase format has the 20 teams in the top division play each other once for a total of 19 matches before splitting to a knock-out round. 

Currently, in my first year managing America de Cali in FM21 I have been scheduled to play 20 matches in both league phases. I have been given 2 extra league fixtures against Deportivo Cali for no reason.  

Screenshots are proof of all teams playing 20 matches as opposed to 19. This should be changed to reflect the real life league format.

image.thumb.png.749964184b7c9d149d6bc4197f26cc70.pngimage.thumb.png.62580508bd61a1967c7805234d75ceee.png

16 minutes ago, kanefm said:

Hey SI, 

The Colombian First Division Phase format has the 20 teams in the top division play each other once for a total of 19 matches before splitting to a knock-out round. 

Currently, in my first year managing America de Cali in FM21 I have been scheduled to play 20 matches in both league phases. I have been given 2 extra league fixtures against Deportivo Cali for no reason.  

Screenshots are proof of all teams playing 20 matches as opposed to 19. This should be changed to reflect the real life league format.

image.thumb.png.749964184b7c9d149d6bc4197f26cc70.pngimage.thumb.png.62580508bd61a1967c7805234d75ceee.png

This is deliberate.  The Colombian league has a yearly derby match which is an extra match against a rival.  Please correct me if I'm wrong on that if anyone from the Colombian research team reads this...

@kanefm

The official format was 20 matches, 1 match against all teams and an extra "derby match" (in your case vs Deportivo Cali). Due to the Covid it was decided that only 19 games would be played to finish the tournament and play only one tournament in 2020 (not opening or closening stage). 
You can read the rules on the official dimayor page, where it consists of 20 games.

Thanks anyway for your report.

• 2 weeks later...

The same bug as last version, you get all the matches of the first round but there is no sorting for the knockout stages in the colombian league. i don't know why i keep buying this game if an issue i reported last year was never solved and in this version continues. I will ask for a refund from stem, this is really annoying

Edited by shc0430
hace 11 horas, shc0430 dijo:

The same bug as last version, you get all the matches of the first round but there is no sorting for the knockout stages in the colombian league. i don't know why i keep buying this game if an issue i reported last year was never solved and in this version continues. I will ask for a refund from stem, this is really annoying

what is the bug?

5 hours ago, makul said:

what is the bug?

That when you pass all the games of the first phase 2021 there is no fixture for the knockout stage it just say that the next game is the first of the second phase, so there is no champion in 2021

hace 54 minutos, shc0430 dijo:

That when you pass all the games of the first phase 2021 there is no fixture for the knockout stage it just say that the next game is the first of the second phase, so there is no champion in 2021

Could you put a screen or save? Because that's rare, I've played many saves during beta and it's never happened to me.

The truth is that it is very strange what happens to you, look I have tried several save and it has never happened to me.
By any chance, do you have a game recorded a little before the end of the tournament?

@Dan Ormsbycould you check this bug?

To resume, he plays the opening stage, finish first but never plays next round of tournament and I simulated the closening and the same happend, the "champions stage" don't play.

11 hours ago, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

Could you please upload the same save file to the SI Cloud Server using the instructions below? This will mean we have much easier access to it to look into this. Thanks

Summary: The knockout stage (championship stage) of the colombian first division first phase does not happen

Description of Issue: after finishing first in the colombian first division with Atletico Nacional, there is no sorting to enter the stage to define the champion, it just says that the next game is the first of the second tournament of the year, thi is happening with the game in the current version as of 24/11/2020

Steps to Reproduce: Actually i have no idea, i just played until that moment

Files Uploaded to the OwnCloud: Sebastian Hurtado Correa - Atlético Nacional (v02).fm

Sebastian Hurtado Correa - Atlético Nacional (v03).fm

Sebastian Hurtado Correa - Atlético Nacional.fm

11 hours ago, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

Could you please upload the same save file to the SI Cloud Server using the instructions below? This will mean we have much easier access to it to look into this. Thanks

This also happened in Football manager 2020

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, there is a bug with  fixture. The knock out stage is going with only 1 day between games and is very atypical in the real life. It´s happened on FM2020 to.

Is like some games AI games of the normal fixture are overdue, making that the knock out stage of 10 games has to be played on a week.

Pd: also there is no vacations between 202x-1 and 202x-2 

Captura.PNG

• 2 weeks later...
hace 18 minutos, shc0430 dijo:

i will levae this link here, there are some changes in the 2021 colombian fixture because Cucuta Deportivo lost the recogniczion as a club https://www.futbolred.com/futbol-colombiano/liga-betplay/liga-betplay-2021-fecha-de-inicio-y-sistema-de-juego-128831

We know that, thax.

• 2 weeks later...

Colombian Second Division - the first half of the season has finished and I'm in the second half (Torneo II) - which is its own separate league. The game is still using the positions from the first half (Torneo I) for the match previews in the header bar at the top of the screen.

So the game says 8th vs 1st, based on Torneo I finishes, but in Torneo II those teams are in completely different positions in the league.

When playing two legged finals the team talk options are for one legged finals

2021-01-07 22_25_51-Window.jpg

On 07/01/2021 at 22:28, GC28 said:

When playing two legged finals the team talk options are for one legged finals

2021-01-07 22_25_51-Window.jpg

Hi there, please raise this issue on the match engine forum, we don't deal with team talks in this forum.

On 03/01/2021 at 10:40, HCFC87 said:

Colombian Second Division - the first half of the season has finished and I'm in the second half (Torneo II) - which is its own separate league. The game is still using the positions from the first half (Torneo I) for the match previews in the header bar at the top of the screen.

So the game says 8th vs 1st, based on Torneo I finishes, but in Torneo II those teams are in completely different positions in the league.

Hi there can you provide us a save where which we can load and instantly see this happening?  Thanks.