[Israel] (Official) League Specific Issues

Freddie Sands

well, its been a full mounth since full release and almost 45 days since beta and the israeli league still with bugs. 

SI we know you guys working to solve it, please fix it soon as possible. FM 21 is so good but we want play in our league... 

On 09/11/2020 at 19:34, Freddie Sands said:

Please post any specific issues for Israel competitions here. This is for any issue which does not relate to data and is for areas such as:

- Competition Rules (Leagues and Cups)
- Disciplinary Rules
- Transfer Rules

We would request you all to adhere to the following three point plan when posting in here:

- State what you think is specifically wrong in your league.
- State how you think it should be working.
- State reasons/proof for your corrections/improvements.

Please note that specific data issues for Israel should be posted in the Database and Research Issues forum.

It’s been at least 45 days from befa game go up and we still have this bugs in the israeli league only we know its not  You did not do it on purpose but 45 to fix thus little problem its to much time and we cant refund the game because its been 14 days after purchase. 

i think if it will happens in big league like England or Spanish it will be fixed very fast .

you can like it or don’t this is true and don’t think we are very love the game and have a lot  of respect because you make israeli league in the game.

Edited by elrona

Playing Macabi Netanya in the IPL, first season had no issues other than with the ME but what can you do about that, had a great run started the second season and than suddenly the squad numbers bug emerged making playing the game a chore, since I need to HAND PICK every number for my 30+ squad of players before EVERY SINGLE GAME.

Im being told in steam discussions by developer Neil Brock that the issue has been fixed in the latest 21.2 update but apparently that is not true as evidently more people still complain about the squad numbers bug in the IPL.

Please fix it as otherwise playing the game is just a chore at this point :(

its been almost two month since the game was out and still no solution? How it can be possible?

what if the problem was in the epl or any other stronger league? Im sure that it was fixed on the same day.

i buy the game evry year but this year you are really let me down 

I guess if the issue would have been in the Spanish league or Primer league you'll see the issue fixed in days but for us I guess its over 2 months :P 

Tried going for another new save, actually worked alright and than mid season bought a new player, issued him a number and poof I get the stupid squad numbers bug, considering im having a bomber of a season it absolutely devastated me to have sunk those hours just to get this bug which makes every match so annoying and frustrating that it forces me to stop since I don't want to deal with such bugs in a game. 

On 09/11/2020 at 19:34, Freddie Sands said:

Please post any specific issues for Israel competitions here. This is for any issue which does not relate to data and is for areas such as:

- Competition Rules (Leagues and Cups)
- Disciplinary Rules
- Transfer Rules

We would request you all to adhere to the following three point plan when posting in here:

- State what you think is specifically wrong in your league.
- State how you think it should be working.
- State reasons/proof for your corrections/improvements.

Please note that specific data issues for Israel should be posted in the Database and Research Issues forum.

Any news?

3 hours ago, Style said:

finally ,update 12.2.2 seems to fix the numbers problem ! :)

i didnt check if its work yet, anyone can confirm the issue has been fixed ? 

Seems to work on an existing save. Auto-numbers and resetting numbers bugs appear to be fixed.

Thanks to all involved.

Edited by DeepSpace

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I see a fairly common bug in Israel a few years in: a player's contract will expire, and they'll be held on a month-to-month deal, but the league doesn't let you register players on month-to-months. For some reason, the player doesn't leave either. At AI clubs these players will be "frozen" for years at a time.

• SI Staff

Thanks, could you please upload a save file to the SI Cloud Server using the link attached below? If you could add any examples of where a player's contract is about to expire but hasn't yet then we will be able to look into this. Thanks. 

On 09/05/2021 at 08:53, Ruh Roh said:

I see a fairly common bug in Israel a few years in: a player's contract will expire, and they'll be held on a month-to-month deal, but the league doesn't let you register players on month-to-months. For some reason, the player doesn't leave either. At AI clubs these players will be "frozen" for years at a time.

Hi,

This is not a bug.

Bosman's ruling is unfortunately not used in Israel, as long as you are still with your homegrown club, OR basically (to keep things simple) you are not with your homegrown club but you are less than 24 years old.

These players are still owned by the clubs, despite having no active contracts. Since clubs have full financial rights of the players when it comes to domestic transfers, they have no reason to release the players. Having said that, they can only use the players in league or state cup matches if they come to terms with the player and sign a new contract.

The situation is quite complex and not something that is easy to explain in what I try to keep a relatively short reply. Unfortunately there are a few open issues with the implementation of this in FM (most notably the fact that players who are not with their homegrown club cannot be approached on a pre-contract (6 months prior to the expiration)) but these are logged with SI.