[Denmark] (Official) League Specific Issues

Freddie Sands

• SI Staff

Please post any specific issues for Denmark competitions here. This is for any issue which does not relate to data and is for areas such as:

- Competition Rules (Leagues and Cups)
- Disciplinary Rules
- Transfer Rules

We would request you all to adhere to the following three point plan when posting in here:

- State what you think is specifically wrong in your league.
- State how you think it should be working.
- State reasons/proof for your corrections/improvements.

Please note that specific data issues for Denmark should be posted in the Database and Research Issues forum.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The transfer window closing a mere week after the earliest start date available in Denmark is quite extreme. A whopping week to scout players if you want anything new in... A good month short of the real life covid-19 transfer deadline. Like Sunbao said, it's september 2nd right now, should be october 5th.

• SI Staff
32 minutes ago, Sunbao said:

Kindergarden mistake in Denmark unfortunatley transfer window closes 2 sep instead of 5 oct as irl

5 minutes ago, BelthazorDK said:

The transfer window closing a mere week after the earliest start date available in Denmark is quite extreme. A whopping week to scout players if you want anything new in... A good month short of the real life covid-19 transfer deadline. Like Sunbao said, it's september 2nd right now, should be october 5th.

Ta, this is now logged for review internally.

The play times in superligaen is also wrong, all games are played sunday irl there is normally a friday game at 19, two sunday at 14, one at 16 one at 18 and one monday at 19.

https://www.bold.dk/fodbold/danmark/3f-superliga/ play times and fixtures. as both is wrong in game.

Personally im a bit chocked over all this errors in Denmark, has no one tested Denmark out at all ? normally i would do but never got in this year. But surely headreseacher etc has been testing it ? 

I'm testing out Danish 2nd Division (Tier 3). 

Fixtures and team division between the groups are incorrect. 

From Group 1 should the following teams be swapped with Group 2:
AB Tårnby with B93
Slagelse with BK Frem

All leagues and cup and fixtures down to 4th tier can be found here on the webpage of The Danish Football Association:
https://dbu.dk/resultater/raekkesoeg/?unionid=1&divisionid=1&genderid=0&season=0

Tier 1: 3F Superliga Grundspil 2020/21
Tier 2: 1. division 2020/21
Tier 3: 2. division 2020/21
Tier 4: Herre-DS
Cup: Sydbank Pokalen 2020/21

I know it's in Danish, but thankfully Google Translate exists. Again, happy to help out to get this game as correct as possible.

Edited by kapzlock
Link added

31 minutes ago, kapzlock said:

I'm testing out Danish 2nd Division (Tier 3). 

Fixtures and team division between the groups are incorrect. 

From Group 1 should the following teams be swapped with Group 2:
AB Tårnby with B93
Slagelse with BK Frem

All leagues and cup and fixtures down to 4th tier can be found here on the webpage of The Danish Football Association:
https://dbu.dk/resultater/raekkesoeg/?unionid=1&divisionid=1&genderid=0&season=0

Tier 1: 3F Superliga Grundspil 2020/21
Tier 2: 1. division 2020/21
Tier 3: 2. division 2020/21
Tier 4: Herre-DS
Cup: Sydbank Pokalen 2020/21

I know it's in Danish, but thankfully Google Translate exists. Again, happy to help out to get this game as correct as possible.

HI.

This is reported to SI in Helix #40850

Kind Regards

MS

I could register a player (free transfer player)  outside the transfer window.  Igot the free transfer player in the middle of december, and i could register him december 13th in Denmark. As far as i know i should not be able to do so, before Jan 5th

The Danish 2nd League consist of 2 groups, with 14 clubs in each. In the rules tab, it clearly states that the teams that finish 11th to14th will get relegated to the Denmark's series, and the teams that finish 7th to 10th will get relegated to the comming 3. Division. The rules are the same for each of the 2 groups obviously.

In my Hillerød save i finished 9th in the first season, and got a mail that i had been relegated to the Denmark's series, and thus sacked, despite the rules stating that i should play in the 3. division. 

I also recall getting other mails about teams being directly relegated to the Denmark's series, despite theoretically being able to finish higher than 11th.

I just simmed ahead to the 1st of July, and the 3. divison got created correctly, and seems to be working fine. Shame i'm out of a job though.

So i think the game does not recognize the 3rd. division, as it does not exist yet in the 1st season, and thus the game thinks that all the teams from 7th to 14th will get relegated.

Values at players in the Superliga is way to low. 

Fx. FC Midtjylland who plays CL this season. Their most expensive player in the game is valued at around € 1.2 million. On transfermarkt.com, their most expensive is € 7 million.

Same problem in all other clubs in the Superliga. 

In Søndrjyske i can only make 2 year contracts. 

In addition, clauses are missing in their contacts on several players.

Haji Wright actually has a 2 year contract with the option of 1 year more.

Ogenyi Onazi has a one year contact with option for another 2 years in reality.

10 hours ago, Turbo Torben said:

The Danish 2nd League consist of 2 groups, with 14 clubs in each. In the rules tab, it clearly states that the teams that finish 11th to14th will get relegated to the Denmark's series, and the teams that finish 7th to 10th will get relegated to the comming 3. Division. The rules are the same for each of the 2 groups obviously.

In my Hillerød save i finished 9th in the first season, and got a mail that i had been relegated to the Denmark's series, and thus sacked, despite the rules stating that i should play in the 3. division. 

I also recall getting other mails about teams being directly relegated to the Denmark's series, despite theoretically being able to finish higher than 11th.

I just simmed ahead to the 1st of July, and the 3. divison got created correctly, and seems to be working fine. Shame i'm out of a job though.

So i think the game does not recognize the 3rd. division, as it does not exist yet in the 1st season, and thus the game thinks that all the teams from 7th to 14th will get relegated.

HI.

This is reported to SI in Helix #41488

Kind Regards

MS

1 hour ago, bossen said:

In Søndrjyske i can only make 2 year contracts. 

In addition, clauses are missing in their contacts on several players.

Haji Wright actually has a 2 year contract with the option of 1 year more.

Ogenyi Onazi has a one year contact with option for another 2 years in reality.

Thank you, I have added this in the online database.

Wow, the errors in Denmark just keep building up, has Denmark at all been tested this year ? dosent seem like it at all.

Sure i know its Beta, but if anyone just had spent 30 mins playing in Denmark most of those errors would have been found.

• SI Staff
39 minutes ago, syrensen said:

The danish cup tournament structure is wrong.
There is no second leg in any round of the cup.

26 minutes ago, kusk said:

The Danish Cup - Sydbank Pokalen - are one game only for all rounds. I just made it to the QF and it´s a two leg game. 

We are under the impression that the Quarter Finals and Semi Finals should be two legged ties from the 20/21 season.

Document on the Superliga website suggests that this is the case - https://www.superliga.dk/sites/default/files/datoforaar2021.pdf

• SI Staff
22 hours ago, Raumu said:

Starting a game with MLS selected as playable league, got me this message (I'm on the danish version) And it's a mix of danish and english.

FM2021 bug 1.JPG

As this is the Early Access Beta version there will be text that remains untranslated.

Any translation issues are best reported in the Translation section of the forum - https://community.sigames.com/forum/811-translation/

53 minutes ago, Olly Kenney said:

We are under the impression that the Quarter Finals and Semi Finals should be two legged ties from the 20/21 season.

Document on the Superliga website suggests that this is the case - https://www.superliga.dk/sites/default/files/datoforaar2021.pdf

https://divisionsforeningen.dk/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Propositioner-for-Pokalen-2020-2021-endelig.pdf 

You are totally right. I checked, and the cup website referse to the propositions of last years cup tournament. Sorry, good work

• SI Staff
16 hours ago, Turbo Torben said:

Thanks for spotting this - the game definitely should not be sacking you in this situation due to relegation alone. This is now under review internally with a reproducing example.

13 minutes ago, Stephen Glennon said:

Can you be more specific with this issue please?

Values at players in the Superliga is way to low compared to real values (https://www.transfermarkt.com/superligaen/startseite/wettbewerb/DK1). Also compared to values on players in Sweden and Norway, which normal are around same level as the danish. 

Fx. FC Midtjylland who plays CL this season. Their most expensive player in the game is valued at around € 1.2 million. On transfermarkt.com, their most expensive is € 7 million.

Most expensive players in Norway are in the game around €2 million. (If you look at  transfermarkt.com players in Norway is cheaper than in Denmark). 

FCK did pay close to €4 million for Victor Nelsson last summer. In my game his value is at €0,4 million. He has played a strong year in the Europa League and his value has certainly not fallen.

Edited by bossen

1 hour ago, bossen said:

Values at players in the Superliga is way to low compared to real values (https://www.transfermarkt.com/superligaen/startseite/wettbewerb/DK1). Also compared to values on players in Sweden and Norway, which normal are around same level as the danish. 

Most expensive players in Norway are in the game around €2 million. (If you look at  transfermarkt.com players in Norway is cheaper than in Denmark). 

FCK did pay close to €4 million for Victor Nelsson last summer. In my game his value is at €0,4 million. He has played a strong year in the Europa League and his value has certainly not fallen.

Hi.

I logged this issue to SI in Helix #41450 earlier this week, so they are looking at it :) 

Playing with FC Copenhagen in Denmark and at 7th December 2020, my players are taking a winter break.

https://prnt.sc/vikglf

However, they have a match coming in a few days. I most certainly expect them to show up for the next few matches until their real vacation starts, if not, i am gonna sue you for lost income if I have to withdraw my team from the rest of the matches :( Very sad day in Denmark. I will NOT accept being thrown out of the tournament because my players are in Mallorca :(

https://prnt.sc/vikgqq

Jokes aside, it looks like the players are still in the team so the bug will be the first message about the vacation start.

16 minutes ago, JaWocKaDK said:

Playing with FC Copenhagen in Denmark and at 7th December 2020, my players are taking a winter break.

https://prnt.sc/vikglf

However, they have a match coming in a few days. I most certainly expect them to show up for the next few matches until their real vacation starts, if not, i am gonna sue you for lost income if I have to withdraw my team from the rest of the matches :( Very sad day in Denmark. I will NOT accept being thrown out of the tournament because my players are in Mallorca :(

https://prnt.sc/vikgqq

Jokes aside, it looks like the players are still in the team so the bug will be the first message about the vacation start.

Could you please upload a save game that shows this issue?

• SI Staff
25 minutes ago, JaWocKaDK said:

Hi Stephen,

Is the enclosed file fine?

https://easyupload.io/2xdhrf

Be advised that the misleading message was received in the inbox on the 7th of December 8.47

Please upload it to the SI Cloud Server using the instructions below, thanks :) 

46 minutes ago, JaWocKaDK said:

Uhm, file is uploaded as FC København, december 2020 save, I hope thats sufficient :D

Looks like it's only your youth players who go on holiday, which makes sense since they don't have a fixture until mid-February. Your senior players are all available for selection so it doesn't look like this is a bug.

6 hours ago, Stephen Glennon said:

Looks like it's only your youth players who go on holiday, which makes sense since they don't have a fixture until mid-February. Your senior players are all available for selection so it doesn't look like this is a bug.

Maybe fix the message to something like "u19 goes on holiday/winter break"

And when the ft squad goen on holiday "first team goes on winter break"

1 minute ago, The-dane said:

Maybe fix the message to something like "u19 goes on holiday/winter break"

And when the ft squad goen on holiday "first team goes on winter break"

The screenshot above from the OP says "FC Københavns ungdomsspillere er nu taget på ferie.." 

While managing Kobenhavn, I had two matches reschedule twice, resulting in two new identical league matches after qualifying for the round of 16 in the Europa League. As things stand, I am playing Aalborg twice away and Midtjylland twice at home in the preliminary phase. I am not sure what is going to happen with two new fixtures that shouldn't exist. I checked the league rules and we should only be playing every club twice (once home and once away)

20201113161619_1.jpg

20201113160852_1.jpg

Edited by SunPraising
Same image uploaded twice

in my first season of the game i got promoted from 2. division to 1.division in Denmark with VSk Aarhus and i got 169k DKr in tv-deal. In my 2. season im in 1. division and yet there is no tv deal. Seems like a bug.

There is also 5 substitutes out of 7 in the 1. division and the danish cup tournament in the 21/22 season.

5 min after i wrote this got my first prizemoney from 1. division, but there is no info on league rules about prizemoney. The boarder of the club doesnt seems to plan the finance after incoming future prize money. Every month i get "bidrag" cause the club will go in minus otherwise, but i dont need theese "bidrag" right away.

Edited by Sutharam[FM_CHAMP]

• SI Staff
On 14/11/2020 at 00:17, SunPraising said:

While managing Kobenhavn, I had two matches reschedule twice, resulting in two new identical league matches after qualifying for the round of 16 in the Europa League. As things stand, I am playing Aalborg twice away and Midtjylland twice at home in the preliminary phase. I am not sure what is going to happen with two new fixtures that shouldn't exist. I checked the league rules and we should only be playing every club twice (once home and once away)

Hi there, looking at this screen I think the problem is that both matches are being rescheduled twice in one moment, leading to them both appearing twice of the fixture rescheduling inbox item. In the revised schedule below however those matches only appear once each, correctly.

So the bug is that the inbox item is displaying the rescheduling of the fixtures incorrectly. If possible, could you upload a save game not far before that inbox item appears to our cloud service please - or if not possible a save game from after this inbox item has appeared is all good. Thanks

1 minute ago, Kristian Bro said:

The value of players in the Danish league is completely wrong - when do you fix this problem?

It's being worked on. Please don't spam this forum with unnecessary posts. You just make it more difficult for us to do our jobs and find posts that are actually reporting important issues. Thank you.

On 16/11/2020 at 15:45, Sutharam[FM_CHAMP] said:

in my first season of the game i got promoted from 2. division to 1.division in Denmark with VSk Aarhus and i got 169k DKr in tv-deal. In my 2. season im in 1. division and yet there is no tv deal. Seems like a bug.

There is also 5 substitutes out of 7 in the 1. division and the danish cup tournament in the 21/22 season.

5 min after i wrote this got my first prizemoney from 1. division, but there is no info on league rules about prizemoney. The boarder of the club doesnt seems to plan the finance after incoming future prize money. Every month i get "bidrag" cause the club will go in minus otherwise, but i dont need theese "bidrag" right away.

In my 3. season in the game and 2. season in nordic bet liga i get the tv deal of 1.45 mio Dkr. in the first season i didnt get one single dime in tv deal.

Doesnt u get 3 times prizemoney in Nordicbet? after 11, 22 and 32 games? I only got after 11 games and 22 games.