Jump to content

[Finland] (Official) League Specific Issues


Recommended Posts

Please post any specific issues for Finland competitions here. This is for any issue which does not relate to data and is for areas such as:

- Competition Rules (Leagues and Cups)
- Disciplinary Rules
- Transfer Rules

We would request you all to adhere to the following three point plan when posting in here:

- State what you think is specifically wrong in your league.
- State how you think it should be working.
- State reasons/proof for your corrections/improvements.

Please note that specific data issues for Finland should be posted in the Database and Research Issues forum.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Finnish Cup

Finnish Cup First Division qualifying. There are only 10 teams participating. As there are 12 teams in first division, 2 teams are straight out of Finnish Cup. So there should be two group of 6 teams.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bashar said:

Finnish Cup

Finnish Cup First Division qualifying. There are only 10 teams participating. As there are 12 teams in first division, 2 teams are straight out of Finnish Cup. So there should be two group of 6 teams.

Thanks for pointing this out, I've now logged this internally.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

Is this only for the Premier League European places Playoff or for the entire league?

It is correct in regular season (7 subs named). Should be same rules in playoffs.

Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a problem concerning moving players between the B team and main team, they are treated as separate teams. For example players cannot move between HJK and its reserve team Klubi-04 outside transfer window, This should not be the case, players can move freely between reserve and main team in Finnish leagues. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

There appears to be an issue with contract expiration dates, they expire before the final game of the season.  I have also experienced an issue with the transfer window in the 'rule change' email showing as 1 January 1900.  Also to reiterate the above post, B team players cannot be moved to the first team due to being outside of the allocated window and I've yet to find a period where they can be moved.

Link to post
Share on other sites

All Premier league teams should have away match against teams from other divisions in the second round of Finnish cup. I've started a new save a few times and every time there seems to be one PR team playing at home. Second round and quarter finals should be played before the start of the league season in March. Also there should be one more extra time sub in all cup competitions and playoffs in Finland.81c2397968725aa666dcde2f6d443478.png

Edited by Huuhkaja
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/11/2020 at 10:06, R Vainqueur said:

There is a problem concerning moving players between the B team and main team, they are treated as separate teams. For example players cannot move between HJK and its reserve team Klubi-04 outside transfer window, This should not be the case, players can move freely between reserve and main team in Finnish leagues. 

Do you have a save file where this issue is demonstrated? Could you please upload it to the SI Cloud Server using the instructions below. Thanks.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/11/2020 at 16:29, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

Do you have a save file where this issue is demonstrated? Could you please upload it to the SI Cloud Server using the instructions below. Thanks.

 

 

 

Thanks!

Summary:  Bug that prevents moving players between A and B teams 

Description of Issue: Players cannot move between A and B teams due to "transfer window restrictions".

Steps to Reproduce: Take a player and move him to B-team, which will be prompted not allowed due "being outside transfer window"

Files Uploaded to the OwnCloudRisto Rauta - HJK.fm

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/11/2020 at 15:29, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

Do you have a save file where this issue is demonstrated? Could you please upload it to the SI Cloud Server using the instructions below. Thanks.

 

 

 

Same problem here.

Any editor solution? Can't resolve on my own.

Thanx

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi

I think there are a few issues with the rules for the Finnish first division. The rules are confusing and don't make sense. Wikipedia says there should be 3 games each, so that would be 33 games. The league rules show it's 22 games then splits into a promotion group of the top 6 who play 5 games.

In season 1, there were only 22 games and FC KTP won the league. But it says that the holders are FC Haka, who actually won it in 2019. And this year I'm top of the league after 20 games and 10 points clear but I haven't won the league yet.

I can share pictures If needed

Thanks

Matt

Screenshot 2020-12-03 at 12.55.03.png

Screenshot 2020-12-03 at 12.54.04.png

Edited by blackmaff1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/12/2020 at 14:51, blackmaff1 said:

Hi

I think there are a few issues with the rules for the Finnish first division. The rules are confusing and don't make sense. Wikipedia says there should be 3 games each, so that would be 33 games. The league rules show it's 22 games then splits into a promotion group of the top 6 who play 5 games.

In season 1, there were only 22 games and FC KTP won the league. But it says that the holders are FC Haka, who actually won it in 2019. And this year I'm top of the league after 20 games and 10 points clear but I haven't won the league yet.

I can share pictures If needed

Thanks

Matt

Screenshot 2020-12-03 at 12.55.03.png

Screenshot 2020-12-03 at 12.54.04.png

There is old information in wikipedia, league system was changed for 2020. Now teams play against each other twice and then once more in promotion or relegation group like the rules say. Season 2020 was shorter because of the covid-19, so everything seems to be correct. Only thing I can't say is why KTP aren't title holders.

Link to post
Share on other sites

There is something wrong with reserve teams and playoffs in the first division. Reserve teams KuFu and Klubi-04 who can't get promoted finished top 2 so obviously third placed Lahti got promoted. However Klubi-04 and Lahti played in promotion play offs, even though Lahti had already promoted and Klubi can't get promoted.

 

d37c5bbef08be13dfacd3a16ed993a17.png

6519fbd8708ac24d3d57caf1399fcd1b.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/11/2020 at 16:50, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

This is an issue which is with our team and it is under review.

Follow on from this. The only way I've found to get round it is by clicking the advice given by assistants in the development tab. I've been able to send players to my B team, but have not yet had a tab telling me to move players out. Very frustrating.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2020 at 14:04, Freddie Sands said:

Edit: Sorry, took me a while to realise this was the hidden stage. This is now under review internally, cheers.

This is not fixed yet.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...