[Europe] (Official) League Specific Issues

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 30/12/2020 at 14:28, steven_rietveld said:

Hi,

I don't know if this is reported. But in season 2025, the Euro-21 accepts only player older than 31 dec 2001. (23 years). Should that not be 31 dec 2004?

Qualificers seem ok

Euro -19 & Qualifiers seem oke too

Looked at other leagues in the world, seems oké too..

Only big here? 

This is intended, as the definition of Under-21 (for the purposes of the U21 Euros) allows for players up to 23 years old at the point of the finals tournament.

On 31/12/2020 at 20:23, Joemurray98 said:

Both teams entered into 2nd round and playable against team drawn against so unsure why we both skipped 1st round. 

Hi, this is intended as from next season onwards the group winners of the Euro Cup and Euro Cup II will get byes into the Second Knockout Round of their respective competition.

Champions League

Preliminary rounds are still played at Victoria Stadium even teams from Gibraltar are not taking part to these rounds.

This year these rounds were played at Nyon, Switzerland. In 2019 preliminary round were played at Fadil Vokrri Stadium in Pristina even Lincoln Red Imps was one of four teams.

Edited by Bashar
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I originally posted this in General And Swiss League Bugs but let's try here:

(Copied from my original thread)

'Why does Vaduz always start in 1st round even when Liechtenstein goes up the uefa rankings?'

'It's weird cause even if you get Liechtenstein up to 29th you'll start in 1st instead 2nd, 16nd or so should be 3rd qual round and 15th should be 3rd in Europa League 12th Play-off while 7th or so should be UEL Group stage

But no matter how high you get them you always start in 1st round and it shouldn't be like this!'

Also 55th team in the ranking gets only 1 team in Europa Conference League when it should be 2   

'51-55th have 3 teams .   1 UCL and 2 UECL'

Champions league scheduling is all over the place, theres usually early games but these games are meant to be russian clubs etc at home, numerous times ive seen western european teams playing early while russian teams kick off at 8

1 hour ago, southside said:

Champions league scheduling is all over the place, theres usually early games but these games are meant to be russian clubs etc at home, numerous times ive seen western european teams playing early while russian teams kick off at 8

That used to be the case, nowadays every gameday 2 games kick off early and 6 late - not decided by geography.

1 hour ago, BuffaloPhil said:

That used to be the case, nowadays every gameday 2 games kick off early and 6 late - not decided by geography.

I knew there was a change but i thought they still tried to make it russian/ukranian games as 1 of the 2 if these teams are playing that day. 

On 06/02/2021 at 14:20, southside said:

I knew there was a change but i thought they still tried to make it russian/ukranian games as 1 of the 2 if these teams are playing that day. 

Actually this is something I happened to ponder recently but couldn't find anything in official uefa documentation stating that this is the case. I'm pretty sure you're right and they skew towards Ukrainian/Russian/Kazakh/etc. clubs getting the earlier kickoff but have been unable to find a source on it.

im still getting the issue with only allowed 7 subs for an english team in the champions league, i started a new game a week ago thinking it may have been updated, does anyone know of a fix or if SI are doing anything about it?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Maybe I’m stupid but it seems that in my save Europa league knock out games are no longer a home and away game? It’s just one match. This issue seems to have appeared in my 2023 save that was started on the previous patch. I have added a picture. I checked the previous Europe league season and there this wasn’t the case. The champions league is still fine btw ! 

image.jpg

9 hours ago, DoubleR said:

Maybe I’m stupid but it seems that in my save Europa league knock out games are no longer a home and away game? It’s just one match. This issue seems to have appeared in my 2023 save that was started on the previous patch. I have added a picture. I checked the previous Europe league season and there this wasn’t the case. The champions league is still fine btw ! 

image.jpg

It's due to the world cup being in (I think) Qatar. So next season will be fine.

10 hours ago, RealSmokePL said:

It's due to the world cup being in (I think) Qatar. So next season will be fine.

Ohhhh really?? Thanks I guess I am stupid then lol 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, probably someone has already reported, but 55th nation (now San Marino) ingame have 1 spot for new Conference League (Euro Cup II), while in real life they have still 2 like the nations above.

see uefa access list: https://editorial.uefa.com/resources/0263-10c848fb43cc-49ac1262ab7c-1000/access_list_2021-22_final.pdf

• 2 weeks later...