[Portugal] (Official) League Specific Issues

Freddie Sands

• SI Staff

Please post any specific issues for Portugal competitions here. This is for any issue which does not relate to data and is for areas such as:

- Competition Rules (Leagues and Cups)
- Disciplinary Rules
- Transfer Rules

We would request you all to adhere to the following three point plan when posting in here:

- State what you think is specifically wrong in your league.
- State how you think it should be working.
- State reasons/proof for your corrections/improvements.

Please note that specific data issues for Portugal should be posted in the Database and Research Issues forum.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

image.thumb.png.6c9172c0747c018926b31ef453a54908.png

Hi guys, just to report this bug with the super cup, it is happening before the starting date at the "normal" date , in reality it is schedule for 23 of December according to the FPF.

In this link is the announcement: 

https://www.fpf.pt/News/Todas-as-not%C3%ADcias/Not%C3%ADcia/news/27663

Thank you for this amazing game,

Best regards,

Joaquim Carapinha

• SI Staff
1 hour ago, kim_carapinha said:

Hi guys, just to report this bug with the super cup, it is happening before the starting date at the "normal" date , in reality it is schedule for 23 of December according to the FPF.

https://www.fpf.pt/News/Todas-as-notícias/Notícia/news/27663

Best regards,

Joaquim Carapinha

1 hour ago, BurntRice0702 said:

Good evening.

Right when i started the save, The Portuguese Super Cup has already been played, while in real life it will be played in December

Thank you.

Thanks for the quick heads up on this - I should have probably put this as a known issue as it is under review internally currently.

• SI Staff
5 minutes ago, shotas said:

i start save with benfica and i play three time with sporting for league

Hi, this is a UI issue that is currently under review. Basically the 22nd November match against Sporting is one match, wand what should display on that date instead is a placeholder for an as yet unscheduled cup match.

I confirm the issue with the Super Cup game already being played before the starting date.

As mentioned by a user before, the 2020 Super Cup match is scheduled for 23 December and next season it will probably return to the usual curtain raiser match before the league starts.

I'm going to assume this is a bug since it's present in the other portuguese teams as well (I've tested), but I started my game with Benfica and I had a 0 transfer budget without selecting for the budget to be disallowed at the start of the save. The money I have currently was after selling a player in the first few days.

And to add to the on-going topic, I also had the supercup happening before the save.

0 budget.png

I'm going to assume this is a bug since it's present in the other portuguese teams as well (I've tested), but I started my game with Benfica and I had a 0 transfer budget without selecting for the budget to be disallowed at the start of the save. The money I have currently was after selling a player in the first few days.

Not a bug, it's meant to be like that.

4 hours ago, PandoraBox said:

Not a bug, it's meant to be like that.

It's a feature for every Liga NOS club to have 0 starting budget? Porto sold about 57M in players and only bought 24.5M according to the game and starts with 0€ rather than maybe 10M or 20M? Benfica sold and bought the same amount (around 75M) and starts with 0 rather than also maybe 10/15? Where's the official confirmation on this?

Even Wolverhampton that's my second team choice starts with 19M in their budget and I assume all other EPL teams also start with a minimal budget.

31 minutos atrás, I_Am_Toast_ disse:

It's a feature for every Liga NOS club to have 0 starting budget? Porto sold about 57M in players and only bought 24.5M according to the game and starts with 0€ rather than maybe 10M or 20M? Benfica sold and bought the same amount (around 75M) and starts with 0 rather than also maybe 10/15? Where's the official confirmation on this?

Even Wolverhampton that's my second team choice starts with 19M in their budget and I assume all other EPL teams also start with a minimal budget.

This is the budget reamining after summer transfers market 

Porto also announced 116M loss in 2019/2020. Their finances will be even worse on the final version with negative available cash.

Sporting owes money to multiple teams and is being forced to sell the most expensive players, and rely on youngsters.

Benfica was the one with better finances, but already spent 90M, therefore it is set as 0.

5 minutes ago, PandoraBox said:

This is the budget reamining after summer transfers market 

Porto also announced 116M loss in 2019/2020. Their finances will be even worse on the final version with negative available cash.

Sporting owes money to multiple teams and is being forced to sell the most expensive players

Benfica was the one with better finances, but already spent 90M, therefore it is set as 0.

Benfica spent, according to the game, 77M, but let's say it's the 90M, from a starting 100M, there's 10M missing. It's not 0.

However once there's official confirmation on this, I'll stop thinking it's a big.

Edited by I_Am_Toast_

9 minutos atrás, I_Am_Toast_ disse:

Benfica spent, according to the game, 77M, but let's say it's the 90M, from a starting 100M, there's 10M missing. It's not 0.

It's not showing it all. Benfica actually spent 100M + giant sign bonus to every signing  and to one of the world's most expensive managers.

It's way more 100M.

Plus they paid 75M in interests since the start of the year

I'm giving you the official confirmation, as i am the head reseacher and responsible for introducing those values. Finances won't be changed for most teams besides FCP, who will have negative cash. 

And let's stop with offtopic. This is a database issue, not a league rules issue.

5 minutes ago, PandoraBox said:

It's not showing it all. Benfica actually spent 100M + giant sign bonus to every signing  and to one of the world's most expensive managers.

It's way more 100M.

Right, I guess I didn't count their biggest mistake this transfer window. Thanks for the help.

12 minutes ago, PandoraBox said:

It's way more 100M.

It makes some sense, but one question I should pose is, is the board programmed to inject some money into the transfer budget for the january transfer window?

Because Benfica is still looking for some players to sign in January which means they still consider to have a budget to do so.

So if the big three start with 0M just for the first window, fine, but if they sepend the entire season with 0M it doesn't seem plausible.

6 minutos atrás, SkyWalker_777 disse:

It makes some sense, but one question I should pose is, is the board programmed to inject some money into the transfer budget for the january transfer window?

Because Benfica is still looking for some players to sign in January which means they still consider to have a budget to do so.

So if the big three start with 0M just for the first window, fine, but if they sepend the entire season with 0M it doesn't seem plausible.

It is plausible because you are receiving money from TV Rights + european competitions during the season + Tickets + sponsors.

Also receiving monthly installments from loans and a few sales + you can also sell players to increase the transfer budget.

I simulated the game one year in the future and I notice that in Campeonato de Portugal, in the second season, the clubes are no longer sorted by latitude, it is shown in my server where Mirandela from one of the northenmost regions and Olhanense from the southern region (excluding Madeira and Azores) are in the same group. And, in Campeonato de Portugal, clubes are sorted by latitude (excluding Madeira and Azores). Furthermore, I didn't see any information that change the method how the clubes are sorted.

1 hora atrás, Olivar26 disse:

I simulated the game one year in the future and I notice that in Campeonato de Portugal, in the second season, the clubes are no longer sorted by latitude, it is shown in my server where Mirandela from one of the northenmost regions and Olhanense from the southern region (excluding Madeira and Azores) are in the same group. And, in Campeonato de Portugal, clubes are sorted by latitude (excluding Madeira and Azores). Furthermore, I didn't see any information that change the method how the clubes are sorted.

You are correct. One for @Freddie Sands

Can you take a look at it, please?

2 horas atrás, Savatage1973 disse:

congratrulations for the good work

luka of benfica is a mac or shadow striker...but in the game he starts as winger on the right side  as best position

That is a database issue, not league specific issues. We'll take a look at it

18 horas atrás, mbpb2013 disse:

Good evening,

I just want to report that players who have been born before 2002 are playing in U19 competitions, which in real life is impossible!

Thank you

another one for @Freddie Sands

I've reported it last year, and seems to be back again this year.

2001 born players are senior players in Portugal this season. Cannot play u19 games

2002 born or later, can play for the u19 team

for the 2021/22 season

2002 born players will be senior and won't be able to play for the u19 team, and so on.

13 hours ago, Bryn_ said:

In the Portuguese Second League one of the rules states ' Minimum of 6 first-year senior players in the squad.

I currently have one, and when I attempt to add more it goes red not allowing me.

image.thumb.png.c8fdd6ac415a5b287617ff38271c9efb.png

Thanks for reporting. Could you upload a save game that shows this issue please? 

Hi guys, I started playing in Campeonato de Portugal with Real, finished 3rd in the first phase, got to a group stage that would promote me to the new portugal 3rd division, recieved praise and everybody was happy when we finished 2nd at that stage, but then, after that group phase, when everyone should still be happy for our results, the players and supporters said we got relegated (wich doesn´t  make sense since we got promoted to the 3rd division and left the 4th division, the so called Campeonato de Portugal), the players started to asking to leave the club and now i´m having a lot of problems that don´t make sense.

740388743_CapturadeEcr(8).png.2cfd7f8285453c03bc4c8a3a749c4cdc.png1246388545_CapturadeEcr(9).png.0541bb52c6e09fdfb9390d33aad13a5f.png1823870421_CapturadeEcr(10).png.cbddddd7c96fa575003d34c1a461aa0d.png1241939280_CapturadeEcr(11).png.742685782aaced0ac75c0cd25fc4e453.png

On 10/11/2020 at 21:13, kim_carapinha said:

image.thumb.png.6c9172c0747c018926b31ef453a54908.png

https://www.fpf.pt/News/Todas-as-not%C3%ADcias/Not%C3%ADcia/news/27663

Best regards,

Joaquim Carapinha

Yes, had it too, the Supercup IRL is scheduled to December

There's an issue with the 2nd season transfer window, which I don't know the effect of because, this dates are supposedly of the winter transfer window and free agents, and I haven't reached the normal winter transfer date, in fact I haven't even started the season, so I don't know what will happen. I hope this can be fixed save compatible.

Screenshot_1.png

13 hours ago, CaptainYeeter said:

There's an issue with the 2nd season transfer window, which I don't know the effect of because, this dates are supposedly of the winter transfer window and free agents, and I haven't reached the normal winter transfer date, in fact I haven't even started the season, so I don't know what will happen. I hope this can be fixed save compatible.

Screenshot_1.png

So I holidayed to the beginning of the supposed winter transfer window and to the end of it, it starts and ends at the correct time, but as someone pointed out here aswell, the registration for the Portuguese 1st League at the end of the winter transfer window is 1 day before the end of the winter transfer window. About "my issue" it seems like winter transfer window doesn't display correctly between the end of 1st season and beginning of 2nd season, which means summer.

Screenshot_1.png