Jump to content

[England] (Official) League Specific Issues


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 16/11/2020 at 10:31, kenankodro said:

This is the Premier League Team of the year after the first season, with 9 out of 11 players from United, including players that I feel didn't deserve to be a part of that team, considering there were many players with better match ratings.

20201116112639_1.jpg

20201116112659_1.jpg

That certainly doesn't look right. Could you provide us with a save game that shows this issue? Would be better if you have one before this strange Team of the Year is generated. Here's how to upload: 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Vevi said:

I don't know it is bug or not but from year to year there is less and less young players in youth teams. I remember that around 2028 top ENG teams have like 6-9 players in U-19 teams but now in 2032 all U-19 looks like below - no players or only like 1-2 players. Also I don't know how it looks in other leagues like FRA, ITA or SPA.

Fulham U-18 --> only 2 players

20201118095937_1.thumb.jpg.dd3431844596864a68ee1d8523022dbf.jpg

 

Chelsea U-18 --> no players, everyone in grey

20201118095948_1.thumb.jpg.d479d10a06ad3151e17096ad46af43df.jpg

 

image.png

 

Thanks for that, we're aware of this issue and working on it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Stephen GlennonI don't have a save before unfortunately, but I already uploaded a save for another issue, the name is " no bale for wales.fm " but it is after the annoucement of the team.

Also, I have some issues with the Premier League schedule.

I have noticed a problem regarding games postoponed for teams in Europa League . A lot of league games are postponed because teams play on thursday in Europa League. In my save this leads to Sheffield Utd and West Ham playing 8 games in december instead of 5 for the other teams that are not in Europa League. You can see below all the games that were postponed for me, sometimes it's just sunday instead of saturday so it's OK, but for the games vs Bournemouth and Liverpool it's weeks later.

Another thing I noticed is that the games don't follow the usual schedule with 1 game on friday, 3 or 4 games on saturday and sunday and 1 or 2 games on monday. In the second season it seems there is only one game in total that has been played on monday between august and december, and sometimes there is only one game on sunday or none at all.

And finally, on Saturday December 18th there should be all teams playing, but there are only two games set for this day (and none on Friday or Sunday).

Again I'm sorry but I don't have a save before the fixtures were set

 

20201118163547_1.jpg

20201118165550_1.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Possible Carabao / EFL Cup - draw date issue (stuck it here as it seemed like the most logical place I could find)

Once getting past the Quarter Finals, I've noticed that the draw takes place a couple of days later - which usually wouldn't be a problem, but in my save it is scheduled for 25 December 2020. I know that the draw (IRL) has taken place in all sorts of places such as supermarkets, but having a Christmas Day cup draw would be a bit odd, even for Carabao!

 

Screenshot 2020-11-18 at 17.52.43.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Stephen Glennon said:

Thanks for that. Do you have a save from before the games are played? Would be great if you had one as far back as the quarters.

unfortunately I use a 3 file rolling auto save after matches so I don't 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've noticed 2 scheduling issues in my first season with Leicester...

1 - two games in just over 36 hours (Thursday night Europa League, Saturday early Premier League kick-off). Luckily the U23s could do the job against Zorya.

2 - we are scheduled to play Leeds back to back home & away, both league games, within 3 days

Screenshot 2020-11-18 at 22.39.53.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

For some reason, my under-23 team for Newcastle United were placed in the English U23 Division 3 in 2022/23 season , despite winning promotion from the U23 Premier League Division 2 the previous season, meaning they should be in Division 1.

I have uploaded a save called 'newcastle2023' so you can investigate the issue - although I'm already a few months into the season so not sure if it is much use. Cheers!

 

Screenshot 2020-11-19 at 03.42.42.png

Screenshot 2020-11-19 at 03.42.50.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

A  minor thing but a bug nonetheless.

Playing as FC United of Manchester in the VNN, my Competition Expectation screen has come up for the new season.  The board expect me to reach the first round of the F. A. Trophy.  I enter the competition in the second round with the new way the F. A. organise it.

o4HUrBD.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

Premier League game scheduled a game on a Saturday after a Europa league game  on a thursday, should be only scheduled on sundays or monday 


also the following week had games scheduled Sat-Tue-Thurs

20201119181337_1.jpg.b8ca557a05a28000547e08191e061520.jpg

20201119184324_1.jpg

Edited by Pollok1908
Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Pollok1908 said:

Premier League game scheduled a game on a Saturday after a Europa league game  on a thursday, should be only scheduled on sundays or monday 


also the following week had games scheduled Sat-Tue-Thurs

20201119181337_1.jpg.b8ca557a05a28000547e08191e061520.jpg

20201119184324_1.jpg

Not true.  Whilst unusual, it is not unheard of.  Newcastle played at midday on the Saturday away to Wolves after playing the Thursday night, less than 48 hours previous.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I finished a year with Aston Villa and now there seems to be issues registering players for the new season. I have only one signing that it doesn't work for. But I've just played Leicester and their entire first team squad were unregistered, and I played a youth team. Seems like most teams in the league have the same problem. 

image.thumb.png.3ffc37d0fd3f17fd488328cf6b78faca.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, DazRTaylor said:

Not true.  Whilst unusual, it is not unheard of.  Newcastle played at midday on the Saturday away to Wolves after playing the Thursday night, less than 48 hours previous.

actually this is true as real life fixtures are congested due to the pandemic and in game we are not 

Link to post
Share on other sites

2nd Season with Bath City, all Pre Season Friendlies are in the middle of September after the season starts on Jul 31st.

The Pre Season friendlies were not even agreed with Asst Manager until Jul 23rd, so no time for any Pre Season games.

 

image.thumb.png.a4253e77cee291d477c470956d896132.png

 

image.thumb.png.880ebad7989fc13e059d82a57be0cf22.png

Edited by Munnersstfc
Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m not sure if it’s even a bug but now in the second season fixtures should be back to normal in the prem and championship but there’s still every game bar sporadically 1 match being played on a Saturday at 3pm (excluding midweek matchweeks). Feel like there should be rescheduling due to TV and Europe.

Link to post
Share on other sites

image.thumb.png.9be891238a4721a6e86c8f133eb1124e.pngimage.thumb.png.39c6db2a9b0ccc06fb32c884e19a56e7.png

According to the rules of the Premier League 5th should have qualified for the Euro Cup, however Chelsea received entry to EC instead.  6th place is contingent on the winners of the FA cup.  5th place should have received entry, rather than 6th.

Link to post
Share on other sites

It isn't possible to hire certain scouts in the premier league because of the work permit rules. Work permit requires the scouts to have coaching badges (e.g. continental pro license), but scouts generally do not have coaching badges. This means regardless of how good the scout is, it's impossible for me to hire him, so please get rid of the work permit system for scouts (and possibly any other coaching/recruitment role which do not involve coaching badges).

Link to post
Share on other sites

It is impossible to play this game under these rules.

 

20201122160051_1.thumb.jpg.e27c5d23063aca0094b9c1eb01ebe13d.jpg

 

Brexit rules are killing me. I have 2 million to spend and i can't sign foreign players, who wants to come to my club because of the Brexit rules.

 

20201122160102_1.thumb.jpg.f405261cffb583497c07a6b37419c957.jpg

 

I have found this gem he is perfect for my team but i can't sign him..

 

20201122160113_1.thumb.jpg.df4a8980b9fe5e1d91e11c10b5e8e9f9.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

So as it stands,  I don't have a league game in 2 weeks and my games with Villa and Everton are moved into the 2nd half of the season.In the same time, some of the other teams also have blank gameweeks, including Villa and Everton just about now.

I uploaded a Jakov Friscic - Chelseav2test22.fm save file on the cloud if you need to take a look

d1d01423c88963ac46888c3257692099.png

a96fe1d0b57be6075b6f9541e8335d86.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/11/2020 at 18:28, tarolo_7 said:

should hereford have a u-18 squad? And now i´m going to play in sky bet 2 and still i can´t  ask the bord to create the U-18 

No, they disbanded due to cost-cutting. I'm surprised you can't ask though.

https://www.herefordfc.co.uk/academy-bulls-academy-closed-for-20-21-season/

Edited by Scotty Walds
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

@Stephen GlennonTried restarting Steam, the laptop, the game etc etc. I have saved on MD4 of season 2 (don't have other back up saves). All squads have similar type registration to this. U23 players, no stars etc, but is there a fix to this? I also don't know how to upload my save file on here, the instructions don't make sense to me.

image.thumb.png.91cedef4b3f86e366badf15ab070d126.png

Edited by Eeza
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got to play offs for National League - (season 2022-23) 

This isn't how the play-offs work - unless they're changing in time for 2022-23

 

How the top 7 finished

image.png.5df971976d2307b5f0be303974c425c0.png

 

This is how the playoffs should pan-out

image.png.fb324735a2d008d925b38adad40d6c39.png

 

Yet in the season I've just played this is the play off structure

image.png.40ba1738ceff93d593f49353a1966989.png

The semi final stage is wrong -  Chesterfield (2nd)  and Barnet (3rd) should be in different Semi Finals

It should have been

Chesterfield v Hartlepool

Barnet v Ebbsfleet

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

So I'm in year two of managing Crystal Palace & I noticed that teams that should be in JUST the Champion's League(European Champions Cup) are in the Europa League (EURO Cup) too. This is in version 21.0.0-1476964(m.e v21.1.0.0)

My save is too big to post.

Part 1.png

Part 2.png

Part 3.png

Part 4.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

Summary: Teams in the top 4 of the Premier League end up in both European Competitions 

Description of Issue: Teams that should JUST be in Champions League are in Europa League as well

Steps to Reproduce: Run two season in the Premier League and look to see if the teams that finished 2nd - 4th are in the EC competition as well as the ECC competition 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JTyger said:

So I'm in year two of managing Crystal Palace & I noticed that teams that should be in JUST the Champion's League(European Champions Cup) are in the Europa League (EURO Cup) too. This is in version 21.0.0-1476964(m.e v21.1.0.0)

My save is too big to post.

Part 1.png

Part 2.png

Part 3.png

Part 4.png

Ummm, I'm pretty sure they are in the Second Knockout Round in Europa League as a result of finishing on the 3rd place in UCL Group Stage, aren't they?! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, TheMadMonk said:

Just got to play offs for National League - (season 2022-23) 

This isn't how the play-offs work - unless they're changing in time for 2022-23

 

How the top 7 finished

image.png.5df971976d2307b5f0be303974c425c0.png

 

This is how the playoffs should pan-out

image.png.fb324735a2d008d925b38adad40d6c39.png

 

Yet in the season I've just played this is the play off structure

image.png.40ba1738ceff93d593f49353a1966989.png

The semi final stage is wrong -  Chesterfield (2nd)  and Barnet (3rd) should be in different Semi Finals

It should have been

Chesterfield v Hartlepool

Barnet v Ebbsfleet

 

 

Could you upload a save game that shows this issue please? Here's how: 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Eeza said:

 

@Stephen GlennonTried restarting Steam, the laptop, the game etc etc. I have saved on MD4 of season 2 (don't have other back up saves). All squads have similar type registration to this. U23 players, no stars etc, but is there a fix to this? I also don't know how to upload my save file on here, the instructions don't make sense to me.

image.thumb.png.91cedef4b3f86e366badf15ab070d126.png

What part of the instructions don't make sense? Please follow the instructions here and let me know what part you're having difficulty with: 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Manu_41 said:

It is impossible to play this game under these rules.

 

20201122160051_1.thumb.jpg.e27c5d23063aca0094b9c1eb01ebe13d.jpg

 

Brexit rules are killing me. I have 2 million to spend and i can't sign foreign players, who wants to come to my club because of the Brexit rules.

 

20201122160102_1.thumb.jpg.f405261cffb583497c07a6b37419c957.jpg

 

I have found this gem he is perfect for my team but i can't sign him..

 

20201122160113_1.thumb.jpg.df4a8980b9fe5e1d91e11c10b5e8e9f9.jpg

You'll have to raise this with your local Member of Parliament I'm afraid, Brexit rules are working as intended in the game.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/11/2020 at 21:50, Munnersstfc said:

2nd Season with Bath City, all Pre Season Friendlies are in the middle of September after the season starts on Jul 31st.

The Pre Season friendlies were not even agreed with Asst Manager until Jul 23rd, so no time for any Pre Season games.

 

image.thumb.png.a4253e77cee291d477c470956d896132.png

 

image.thumb.png.880ebad7989fc13e059d82a57be0cf22.png

Thanks for reporting, this is a known issue and we're working on it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/11/2020 at 00:11, shac33 said:

image.thumb.png.9be891238a4721a6e86c8f133eb1124e.pngimage.thumb.png.39c6db2a9b0ccc06fb32c884e19a56e7.png

According to the rules of the Premier League 5th should have qualified for the Euro Cup, however Chelsea received entry to EC instead.  6th place is contingent on the winners of the FA cup.  5th place should have received entry, rather than 6th.

Something doesn't seem quite right there alright. Could you upload a save game for us to take a look at? Before the final league game of the season would be preferable if possible. Thanks.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The "Brext Bug".

I know we have had an explanation that the WP system for the UK is correct, but I can't help but think its broken. I can't believe that players like Sandro Tonali can't qualify for a permit to play in England on £75k a week? My suspicion is that the work permit is using the selling club as criteria for the work permit - ie it lis looking at their contact at the selling club, as well as the league reputation at the selling club rather than that of the buying club and the new contract offer. The reason I say this, is when I have signed players without a work permit, one is always granted at the first attempt to get one even when they have played no games for me or their country in the interim.

There has to be a bug or these game rules cannot be correct as it's making signing young players, even for hefty transfers and contracts, impossible.

The player below is an example of this. But also read what it says. I have had his application accepted (after 120 day wait) but it says below, that he would fail an appeal due to his N/A wages? This is clearly broken and needs looked at

20201123_093353 (002).jpg

Edited by Jugers
Add photo
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Stephen Glennon said:

You'll have to raise this with your local Member of Parliament I'm afraid, Brexit rules are working as intended in the game.

20201122173657_1.thumb.jpg.a77366a0909c883fbe48e8a8a0b56a34.jpg.7012f368f041f7a53ecc6b6cadeb5278.jpg

 

I can only sign 42 players out of 6845. How can i sign players that will help me to win and enjoy this game?

 

20201122173752_1.thumb.jpg.d6f2032cba3741671caaea4fa405ae27.jpg.a3bda4e112d600a0710dcf5326b3e4f8.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Stephen Glennon said:

Could you upload a save game that shows this issue please? Here's how: 

 

 

18 hours ago, TheMadMonk said:

Just got to play offs for National League - (season 2022-23) 

This isn't how the play-offs work - unless they're changing in time for 2022-23

 

How the top 7 finished

image.png.5df971976d2307b5f0be303974c425c0.png

 

This is how the playoffs should pan-out

image.png.fb324735a2d008d925b38adad40d6c39.png

 

Yet in the season I've just played this is the play off structure

image.png.40ba1738ceff93d593f49353a1966989.png

The semi final stage is wrong -  Chesterfield (2nd)  and Barnet (3rd) should be in different Semi Finals

It should have been

Chesterfield v Hartlepool

Barnet v Ebbsfleet

 

 

Save file for above now uploaded

image.png.9827e9abc6adf72e3a2297abcd332454.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Manu_41 said:

20201122173657_1.thumb.jpg.a77366a0909c883fbe48e8a8a0b56a34.jpg.7012f368f041f7a53ecc6b6cadeb5278.jpg

 

I can only sign 42 players out of 6845. How can i sign players that will help me to win and enjoy this game?

 

20201122173752_1.thumb.jpg.d6f2032cba3741671caaea4fa405ae27.jpg.a3bda4e112d600a0710dcf5326b3e4f8.jpg

There's nothing wrong with the game, the game just mimics the real-world rules that occur with Brexit. Part of the fun is to figure out how to make it within those rules.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Something I've noticed - in the FA Cup Second Qualifying Round (and all Qualifying Round) the real-life draw is always regionalised into north, midlands and south (sometimes even north west, north east etc), however I've just seen Warrington from the north west play against AFC Sudbury from Suffolk.

Is this a bug or does the coding not allow the regionalised draws?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Duplicated friendly fixtures on 1st round Carabao Cup Day

Fixture_Duplication_21_0_0-487510_mev21_2_0_0.png.abb585b21fc9561a57fe3423047bcdae.png

Managing Derby County I have a duplicated friendly showing for 5/9/2020 which, in real-life, was the date of the Carabao Cup 1st Round.

v001_21_0_0-487510_mev21_2_0_0.png.32c1ea646d7a7d421dfc96839265b0a9.png

Note: I had this issue on the Beta as well and reported it.

Files uploaded: 006_Stunivese_Fixture_Duplication_21_0_0-487510_mev21_2_0_0

Edited by Stuniverse
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...