[England] (Official) League Specific Issues

Freddie Sands

18 hours ago, hodge13 said:

Looks like 4 over 23's played the whole of the game in an u23's game where the rule is 3 at any one time, also as far as I'm aware Bournemouth haven't yet gone cat 2 so shouldn't be in this league? Also Rotherham are in the northern group and aren't cat 2. 

U18's only play each team in their north/south group twice, in reality they play everyone in their north/south group home and away and the other group home or away, in the game the u18's have 6 league games left from the start of december so about 1 a month. They usually have a gap every 5/6 weeks for a week as well (on rotationish) so it makes it through the season if you check the u18's fixtures on the premier league website. 

Screenshot 2020-11-12 at 18.25.47.png

Screenshot 2020-11-12 at 18.27.30.png

I haven't been able to reproduce that issue of too many over-23s playing. Could you upload a save game that shows this?

Could you provide a source for that other information you pointed out?

Thanks.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Même problème avec  le fait de jouer 2 fois des équipes en 1 mois et non une fois en début de saison et une fois en fin de saison . Je joue avec Chelsea et j'ai vérifier avec plusieurs équipes Anglaises et c'est partout le cas . Ici des exemples avec les calendriers de Newcastle et de West Ham dans ma partie.

20201113141852_1.jpg

20201113141940_1.jpg

20201113141957_1.jpg

22 minutes ago, Stephen Glennon said:

I haven't been able to reproduce that issue of too many over-23s playing. Could you upload a save game that shows this?

Could you provide a source for that other information you pointed out?

Thanks.

Working out how to upload my save for something else so will do. As for information, its all on the premier league website for u18's/u23's for cat1 and cat2, you can see all teams fixtures, results and tables

https://www.premierleague.com/fixtures?team=U18&co=7&cl=-1

• SI Staff
20 hours ago, robot_skeleton said:

Hi SI team!

I am experiencing a bug where I cannot register a lot of my players for the squad 2nd season.

save file uploaded

file name: cannot register players issue.fm

there is also an issue with not being able to sign players because they could not have been registered:

Thank you for your work, hopefully you guys can fix this.

Cheers

EDIT: after simulating the first match of 2nd season I can register players

Hi, thanks for providing the save game - I've now logged the issue with not being able to register players from this save.

The issue with Brooks having the 1/1/2022 warning on the transfer offer screen didn't reproduce for us when loading your save on the current Steam build - to clarify, does this issue reproduce for you when loading this save game?

Hi,

I have also experienced the issue where the AI hasn't registered most of their squads for the 2nd season. I thought i'd got off to a flyer when I beat Chelsea, Manchester City and Liverpool in the first 3 games but checked their squads and all but new signings and youth players were unregistered.

EDIT - I saved and reloaded and the issue resolved. Which is strange.

Capture.PNG

Edited by GTQSM01
add snip

1 hour ago, Freddie Sands said:

Hi, thanks for providing the save game - I've now logged the issue with not being able to register players from this save.

The issue with Brooks having the 1/1/2022 warning on the transfer offer screen didn't reproduce for us when loading your save on the current Steam build - to clarify, does this issue reproduce for you when loading this save game?

you are right, loading up the save file or earlier ones I cannot reproduce this issue with Brooks. Weird.

//*

Hi, 

hope this will be noted by someone. I just wanted to point out that Tomáš Souček's rating is borderline insulting.  CA/PA 137/140? Stamina, Work Rate, Heading, Natural fitness - 16? Really? I presume that no-one changed his stats since last season which given he is a premier league regular is not understandable to say at least. 

1st of all, Souček is undoubtedly one of the most important players in West Ham. He was one of the main reasons that West Ham wasn't relegated last season. If I'm not mistaken these are Moyes's words. 

Heading:
2nd best in premier league in aerial battles won https://www.premierleague.com/stats/top/players/aerial_won   (lost 39) | 71/40 won/lost in last season (transfer in January)

Distance covered:  
The whole game Souček is based on his ability to cover every grass of pitch for the whole 90min. The man is able to run 12-14km per match without losing his breath. His mother was Marathon runner and he is an absolute machine (Darren Randolph's words). If there is a player who deserves Stamina/Fitness 20 in the game there you have a real contender. 
https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11685/12030034/tomas-soucek-exclusive-interview-west-ham-midfielder-on-running-relegation-and-permanent-transfer
https://www.whufc.com/news/articles/2020/january/31-january/model-consistent-dominance-tomas-soucek

His work rate is also immense. 

I feel like there has not been put any effort into rating this player fairly. His market value already went way past his transfer fee. Please pay attention to him as he might be one of the best if not the best box-to-box midfielder in the Premier League. He deserves better. 

Thanks in advance for looking into this and i'm looking forward to see how you'll approach this. 

Cheers and good luck with the full release.

*//
Moved to correct thread

Edited by krajcik38
Wrong thread

CHAMPIONSHIP SQUAD REGISTRATION

Signed a 20 year old on loan but according to the game he must be registered to play despite the rules being anyone 20 or younger on 1/1/20 (he would have been 19 then) do not need to be registered.

Screenshot uploaded as registrationissue.jpg but below for reference

registrationissue.jpg.d6b9c80b7eb09c2d96a0a76b88155175.jpg

Edited by idrm1988

• SI Staff
58 minutes ago, TQuadz said:

Not sure if specific to Premier or all work permits but no reason given for British work permit being accepted

Work Permit reason strings not displaying correctly is something we are aware of and have logged internally, thanks for raising.

• SI Staff
13 minutes ago, idrm1988 said:

CHAMPIONSHIP SQUAD REGISTRATION

Signed a 20 year old on loan but according to the game he must be registered to play despite the rules being anyone 20 or younger on 1/1/20 (he would have been 19 then) do not need to be registered.

Screenshot uploaded as registrationissue.jpg but below for reference

Hi there, this is intended with regards to loaned U21 players needing to be registered in the Championship - we have an issue logged for this aspect of the rule not being displayed in the competition rules though, as you have pointed out this is not displayed currently.

• SI Staff
22 minutes ago, Noah s said:

In the Fa Cup teams are playing replays when they draw which is not the case in real life for this season anyway. Not sure if this because of your decision not to implement covid in the game or not 👍

Hi there, this should not be the case in game currently - could you upload your save game to our cloud service please? Thanks

In the second season of my save (Premier League), I'm getting three weeks in between some games when there's international breaks when it should be two. Only seems to be if I play a team who are playing in the EURO Cup though on the Thursday, who should then have a game on the Sunday before going into an international break. They just end up having no game for some reason.

See screenshot supplied, Arsenal should have Premier League games on October 3 and November 7 but they don't happen.

I've uploaded a save to the cloud titled 'bwpreston'.

Screenshot 2020-11-14 at 18.12.38.png

Edited by BenW.

On 12/11/2020 at 16:22, Freddie Sands said:

Hi there, we haven't seen any instances of this so far - if you've got the save to hand from before the match could you upload it to our cloud service please?

I have just started my second season in the Prem and have the exact same issue. Im the only team to register players, all other teams are playing kids/reserves?? 2 games in now 

On 11/11/2020 at 20:33, jackkellett2 said:

Coming into my second season and no one has registered their players for some reason as just had the Merseyside derby and battered Liverpool's mostly reserves as only seem to register new signings 

Did this get responded to? Same issue for me with different team.

• SI Staff
10 minutes ago, Dan W said:

Did this get responded to? Same issue for me with different team.

Hi there, we are aware of these issues and looking into them currently. The problem we're running into is that because saving, reloading, and then continuing is an effective workaround we are unable to reproduce the original issue for our coder from an existing save. Ideally we need a save game from before the start of the second season where the issue reproduces.

Could you upload your save game to our cloud service regardless (ideally if you have one from the end of the first season that too, but no worries if not) please, as more saves might help isolate a common thread. Thanks

20 minutes ago, Freddie Sands said:

Hi there, we are aware of these issues and looking into them currently. The problem we're running into is that because saving, reloading, and then continuing is an effective workaround we are unable to reproduce the original issue for our coder from an existing save. Ideally we need a save game from before the start of the second season where the issue reproduces.

Could you upload your save game to our cloud service regardless (ideally if you have one from the end of the first season that too, but no worries if not) please, as more saves might help isolate a common thread. Thanks

Thanks for the swift response!

So are you suggesting if I save and quit and reload ot will fix my issue?

Also regarding uploading saves i should have one from before season 2 how do I upload them? When you day before season 2 what month are you wanting ideally?

2 minutes ago, Dan W said:

Also regarding uploading saves i should have one from before season 2 how do I upload them? When you day before season 2 what month are you wanting ideally?

Just to add, I have reloaded and it looks to have fixed it.

Also checked my saves and I don't have one from last season, only after season 2 has already started, apologies 

• SI Staff
3 minutes ago, Dan W said:

No worries, in honesty you caught me as I happened to be nipping in briefly on a Sunday :D

From what I've seen so far that seems to work correctly.

In theory any day before the window opens (so 9th June) is most optimal, but any saves you have after that date as well we're happy to have. There's a link in this thread below which takes you to our cloud service page - from there it's just a case of dragging/dropping the file from your folders and posting the name of the file here.

• SI Staff
4 minutes ago, Dan W said:

Just to add, I have reloaded and it looks to have fixed it.

Also checked my saves and I don't have one from last season, only after season 2 has already started, apologies 

No worries, any saves are useful to have regardless (in case of common threads).

6 minutes ago, Freddie Sands said:

No worries, in honesty you caught me as I happened to be nipping in briefly on a Sunday :D

From what I've seen so far that seems to work correctly.

In theory any day before the window opens (so 9th June) is most optimal, but any saves you have after that date as well we're happy to have. There's a link in this thread below which takes you to our cloud service page - from there it's just a case of dragging/dropping the file from your folders and posting the name of the file here.

Perfect timing for me then! I have just uploaded the file its called "Daniel Wardill Brentford(v02).fm

Hope it helps. 

On 13/11/2020 at 19:52, GTQSM01 said:

The Unregistered players issue can be resolved by saving and reloading your game.

This is correct, came to report this problem.

Would be good to get this sorted though chaps as now I feel dirty having slammed Liverpool's reserves at Anfield :lol:

In yellow says some fixtures for this season will be moved due to 2026 World Cup yet im only in season 2022/23 so shouldnt this be saying due to 2022 World Cup instead, also when you click on next season on the rules page it also says fixtures will be moved due to 2026 world cup but they wont be moved at all

2020-11-17 (3).png

Hey guys, Just noticed my Tottenham schedule is off, according to UEFA 

At least two rest days are provided between each team's matches (i.e. a team that plays on Thursday cannot play again until Sunday at the earliest)

So could we have some fix for this? Thanks

Sem Título.png

Hello,

Today match againts Wolves is arranged even, when all my available players are on international duty. UEFA nations league is arranged on this day and game automaticaly add generated players to my team...

Also you can see schedule - matches against Man City are both at the start of the season, I think, that schedule needs improvement...

image.thumb.png.e7b48cd128e9cef28cecd6584475b914.pngimage.thumb.png.ed69f741e8b9b2cf7c4aba2f7340e8be.png

I don't know it is bug or not but from year to year there is less and less young players in youth teams. I remember that around 2028 top ENG teams have like 6-9 players in U-19 teams but now in 2032 all U-19 looks like below - no players or only like 1-2 players. Also I don't know how it looks in other leagues like FRA, ITA or SPA.

Fulham U-18 --> only 2 players

20201118095937_1.thumb.jpg.dd3431844596864a68ee1d8523022dbf.jpg

Chelsea U-18 --> no players, everyone in grey

20201118095948_1.thumb.jpg.d479d10a06ad3151e17096ad46af43df.jpg

image.png

Edited by Vevi

I seem to have run into a registration bug with Sunderland.

End of first January transfer window I'm asked to confirm my selection, but I'm exceding the Maximum squad salary.

Dropped Will Griggs at 47500 a month, yet my Maximum Squad Salary only drops by 8000 a month?

registration bug 1.png

registration bug 2.png