[Holland] Data Issues

2 hours ago, ^1Not^22^3B^4Reanimated said:

The 20% transferfee contract clause of David Neres can be dropped. Ajax bougth the transferrights for 7 million or so in february this year.

The 2 Justin Kluivert clauses can be dropped also.

You should log the Kluivert clauses in the German thread :D:D:D

Nah, all relevant clauses dropped for both Kluivert and Neres. Thanks man!

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, Reddiablo said:

- We took the "eigen vermogen" of the clubs. Feyenoord  had the opportunity so sign some players at the start of the season and I believe nothing is impossible with the vrienden van Feyenoord. We did not take any Covid-19 financial situations in account on the whole of FM.

- The clause is already removed - probably still stemmed from his San Lorenzo time

- "all over the place" ok sure...   I have added cuts inside, that is a good suggestion. Although he does have runs with the ball down right and places shots.

- 13 determination is fine - that more or less can correspond with a player who has 120-130 CA so there's no general problem with that. What makes him so "incredibly" determined?

- How is Geertruida a "physical monster"  - he did get an increase in recent weeks (didn't make the beta either) - because he has been scoring a nice header and has been playing well.

- Sinisterra and Bozenik "great"  off the ball. Hm, I would need some proof for that, because I really haven't seen it that much to justify a much higher than "11" rating. For neither of the two.

Feel free to list more, but please in less superlatives and I would really need to see some info and reasoning behind such.

Much appreciated :)

Thanks for your quick response.

Malacia is a kid who never gives up, een enkelbijter zoals we zeggen in het Nederlands. Just watch his highlights and you'll see that he'd rather get injured, than let a man slip by. That's determination to me. Besides what do his CA have to do with it? Are you suggesting 120 CA players are not able to be determined? Weird thing to say IMO.

Geertruida is a physical monster because he is one of the strongest players in the squad, one of the faster ones too, and he can definitely jump really high as he has shown in recent games. I don't rate his football skills highly, not suggesting he's a top talent, but most of what he has to offer is not in the technical of mental department, but in the physical one.

Sinisterra is a dribbler, I get it, he likes to pick up the ball and run, but his movement is pretty clever. He knows how to lose his man and get into good positions. 11 corresponds with a 5,5 out 10 rating. IMO that's too low. 12 at least would be reasonable. 

Bozenik is a poacher. Very little technical skill, but has shown he has the movement of a true striker, unlike Jorgensen. As I said, he gets into positions and IMO would deserve a 6,5. Which is a 13 in these ratings. 

To tie into that, Nieuwkoop for instance has 14 off the ball movement. Way too much. He likes to get forward, but he doesn't make any special runs IMO. In general I find him to be overrated on the game. 

Botteghin probably deserves 8 acceleration and 8 speed. He's really slow and it's cost us many times.

Senesi looks more like a fullback than a CB on the game. 12 dribbling and crossing, 12 off the ball movement. I haven't seen these things. I think his defensive ratings should be slightly higher, finishing too and maybe acceleration slightly lower than it is right now.

When it comes to youth players. A lot of the profiles are missing many attributes, which leads to weird and faulty players. Azarkan IMO is overrated on the game, while Wouter Burger is underrated. He's a highly technical player and Henk Fraser even compared him to Redondo recently. Obviously far fetched, but for Sparta levels, he just might be. 

One more player trait. I think Toornstra should either have arrives late in penalty area or gets into opposition area, as he's always making darting runs. I think the second one would fit him better. 

This is it for now. Feel free to gives your thoughts. :D

4 hours ago, Reddiablo said:

Thanks, lovely goal indeed.

Burger is a bit of an enigma. He doesn't look the player.  It's funny. I talked to Dirk Kuyt when he had his book presentation (haven't read it yet) - and I asked him, hey - which player will breakthrough to Feyenoord 1?
First name - with no doubt whatsoever he said: Wouter Burger.

I think he is slightly faster than he looks, maybe it's because of the body type (legs) - I'll give him 13 for pace now.  Will have to see how he uses his possible speed in game. - He may be fast, but he will also need to use it in game situations.

Thanks for quick the reply! IIRC both on the ball pace and off the ball pace are combined in just a single stat in FM. His off the ball sprint speed might be comparable to the fastest players of Feyenoord 1, but his on the ball speed has some room for improvement, so this adjustment seems totally reasonable to me. GL with the final changes before the full release :) 

12 hours ago, rupruijs said:

Go Ahead Eagles

Players:

• Ivan van den Berg is the highest paid player in-game. Highly doubt that’s true.
  • Michalis Spiridakis
  • Sam Beukema is currently one of GAE’s best players IRL, maybe his CA could be a bit higher. Especially his strength and marking should be better.
    • Also, his weight is only 76kg in my save. I’m not sure what his actual weight is, but seeing as he’s 1.88cm and pretty muscular, I’d say it should be higher.
  • Zakaria Eddahchouri
    • is 1.87m
    • currently plays as a left winger, and should also be able to play as CM
  • Sam Crowther is 1.94m
  • Antoine Rabillard is currently playing as a left winger (has been his main position since Sam Hendriks and Jacob Mulenga signed)
  • Bradly van Hoeven plays as a right winger
  • Frank Ross plays as a left winger
  • Ruben Stuiver is in-game not yet at GAE, should be on an amateur-based contract
  • Emre Yetimoglu, Naci Doruncu and Semir Ozturk should have Turkey as second nationality
  • Lars Groenendijk should have South Africa as second nationality
  • Some name changes:
    • Semir Ozturk > Semir Öztürk
    • Baris Koc > Barış Koç
    • Emre Yetimoglu > Emre Yetimoğlu
    • Ibo Yildiz > Ibo Yıldız

Staff:

Enjoy the editing ;)

How does Ivan van den Berg has high wages? He should be on a youth contract. That's bizarre. He is also on just 6k per annum for me, so that's fine. (He doesn't have a wage set, because he is a youth player)
Spiridakis cannot be a huge prospect. He doesn't have a high PA set. He could be OK for Go Ahead, but absolutely not a huge prospect - Zutphen set.

Beukema, weight is so difficult to get hold of these days, so he can have uhh developed. I'll set him to 85kg. I have improved him because of this slightly. He has the highest set PA of all of Go Ahead - except for Jacob Mulenga, but that is not so relevant as his PA is his peak CA.  It could be that a player like Eyibil had a better PA in some games due to a negative PA range, but Beukema has the actual highest set PA.

Ruben Stuiver was still set as a "NFE" player - but I have activated him, He will now appear in game.

I will want Hullegie's DOB (or year of birth) to add him into the game. I have him in the database as academy scout too.

Carla Whittie is kind of epic now, hmmm... should we keep her in? :)

Did all the other suggestions, great stuff.

2 hours ago, Reddiablo said:

How does Ivan van den Berg has high wages? He should be on a youth contract. That's bizarre. He is also on just 6k per annum for me, so that's fine. (He doesn't have a wage set, because he is a youth player)
Spiridakis cannot be a huge prospect. He doesn't have a high PA set. He could be OK for Go Ahead, but absolutely not a huge prospect - Zutphen set.

Beukema, weight is so difficult to get hold of these days, so he can have uhh developed. I'll set him to 85kg. I have improved him because of this slightly. He has the highest set PA of all of Go Ahead - except for Jacob Mulenga, but that is not so relevant as his PA is his peak CA.  It could be that a player like Eyibil had a better PA in some games due to a negative PA range, but Beukema has the actual highest set PA.

Ruben Stuiver was still set as a "NFE" player - but I have activated him, He will now appear in game.

I will want Hullegie's DOB (or year of birth) to add him into the game. I have him in the database as academy scout too.

Carla Whittie is kind of epic now, hmmm... should we keep her in? :)

Did all the other suggestions, great stuff.

Great work!

I've just noticed Ivan van den Berg has actually been requested before, so maybe he's already updated in your version.

Spiridakis is okay then. Maybe he was just at the high end of his potential in my save or my assistant was being an idiot with his low PA judging.

Gerard Hullegie's DOB is 22 sep. 1959

Carla Whittie is kind of epic indeed. Like I said, she's not a coach or anything but she is really loved by the fans for her commitment to the club (she's worked for over 22 years as the "materiaalmevrouw" ;) ) so I wouldn't mind having her in the game. Here's a fun interview with her. Her full name is Carla Whittie-Bruggeman btw. Maybe you could add her and Eric Whittie to each other as favoured personnel, as they're married IRL. I'll leave the decision up to you.

Also, as I've seen pointed out by someone else, all the youth contracts in my GAE save were expiring on may 31st. I guess that should be june 30th.

Edited by rupruijs
Added the youth contract stuff
15 minutes ago, rupruijs said:

Great work!

I've just noticed Ivan van den Berg has actually been requested before, so maybe he's already updated in your version.

Spiridakis is okay then. Maybe he was just at the high end of his potential in my save or my assistant was being an idiot with his low PA judging.

Gerard Hullegie's DOB is 22 sep. 1959

Carla Whittie is kind of epic indeed. Like I said, she's not a coach or anything but she is really loved by the fans for her commitment to the club (she's worked for over 22 years as the "materiaalmevrouw" ;) ) so I wouldn't mind having her in the game. Here's a fun interview with her. Her full name is Carla Whittie-Bruggeman btw. Maybe you could add her and Eric Whittie to each other as favoured personnel, as they're married IRL. I'll leave the decision up to you.

Also, as I've seen pointed out by someone else, all the youth contracts in my GAE save were expiring on may 31st. I guess that should be june 30th.

Ah yeah, must have been the initial South African nationality - Non-EU wages.  

Rest checked and amended.  Carla actually appeared as a player once by mistake (mea culpa!)  - Eric Whittie at some point responded she's very talented. :D

2 hours ago, djole said:

Sotirios Kokkinis needs many years from his history erased, it starts from age 6(!)

Amended. This was there because he switched clubs at an early age - but I definitely removed a bunch :)

FC Twente:

- Sinds dit seizoen is Nick Segers de conditietrainer bij het eerste elftal en volgens mij werkt Arnold Newby er niet meer

- Jan Streuer zou ik eerder als Directeur Voetbalzaken in het spel zetten dan als Technisch Directeur aangezien hij grotendeels heeft meegeholpen om de transfers te realiseren en een Technisch Directeur in FM is gelimiteerd tot personeel en kan geen spelers kopen/verkopen

- Ook kloppen sommige rugnummers nog niet

Bronnen:

https://www.transfermarkt.nl/fc-twente-enschede/mitarbeiter/verein/317

https://www.fctwente.nl/teams/eerste-selectie/selectie-2020-2021

13 hours ago, Piksi#10 said:

Thanks for your quick response.

Malacia is a kid who never gives up, een enkelbijter zoals we zeggen in het Nederlands. Just watch his highlights and you'll see that he'd rather get injured, than let a man slip by. That's determination to me. Besides what do his CA have to do with it? Are you suggesting 120 CA players are not able to be determined? Weird thing to say IMO.

Geertruida is a physical monster because he is one of the strongest players in the squad, one of the faster ones too, and he can definitely jump really high as he has shown in recent games. I don't rate his football skills highly, not suggesting he's a top talent, but most of what he has to offer is not in the technical of mental department, but in the physical one.

Sinisterra is a dribbler, I get it, he likes to pick up the ball and run, but his movement is pretty clever. He knows how to lose his man and get into good positions. 11 corresponds with a 5,5 out 10 rating. IMO that's too low. 12 at least would be reasonable. 

Bozenik is a poacher. Very little technical skill, but has shown he has the movement of a true striker, unlike Jorgensen. As I said, he gets into positions and IMO would deserve a 6,5. Which is a 13 in these ratings. 

To tie into that, Nieuwkoop for instance has 14 off the ball movement. Way too much. He likes to get forward, but he doesn't make any special runs IMO. In general I find him to be overrated on the game. 

Botteghin probably deserves 8 acceleration and 8 speed. He's really slow and it's cost us many times.

Senesi looks more like a fullback than a CB on the game. 12 dribbling and crossing, 12 off the ball movement. I haven't seen these things. I think his defensive ratings should be slightly higher, finishing too and maybe acceleration slightly lower than it is right now.

When it comes to youth players. A lot of the profiles are missing many attributes, which leads to weird and faulty players. Azarkan IMO is overrated on the game, while Wouter Burger is underrated. He's a highly technical player and Henk Fraser even compared him to Redondo recently. Obviously far fetched, but for Sparta levels, he just might be. 

One more player trait. I think Toornstra should either have arrives late in penalty area or gets into opposition area, as he's always making darting runs. I think the second one would fit him better. 

This is it for now. Feel free to gives your thoughts. :D

Malacia -> No that's not a weird thing to say. I'm say a 13 rating is a fairly decent rating already. Consider that for players that have CA ratings in the 120-130 areas, at 13 rating is also decent. Of course, determination can also be really high for a poor player too. But just saying that 13 is by no means bad.  However, what you are talking about is his bravery rating. Bravery is how he for example acts in duels. Determination is his off pitch (and on pitch) will to succeed.

Youth players will have several attributes missing in any league.  Unfortunately the Covid mess didn't particular help - I've definitely missed out on 5-6 youth games that I would normally still have seen.

I have taken the rest into consideration :)

8 minutes ago, LarsHermus said:

FC Twente:

- Sinds dit seizoen is Nick Segers de conditietrainer bij het eerste elftal en volgens mij werkt Arnold Newby er niet meer

- Jan Streuer zou ik eerder als Directeur Voetbalzaken in het spel zetten dan als Technisch Directeur aangezien hij grotendeels heeft meegeholpen om de transfers te realiseren en een Technisch Directeur in FM is gelimiteerd tot personeel en kan geen spelers kopen/verkopen

- Ook kloppen sommige rugnummers nog niet

Bronnen:

https://www.transfermarkt.nl/fc-twente-enschede/mitarbeiter/verein/317

https://www.fctwente.nl/teams/eerste-selectie/selectie-2020-2021

Nick Segers has been added in the meantime. I will amend Jan Streuer, good idea.

I would need a certainty that Newby is there or not.

Which squad numbers specifically are wrong? We are really struggling for time now, and a quick overview would be better than for me to go over them all. Any 5 minutes help :)

4 minutes ago, Reddiablo said:

Malacia -> No that's not a weird thing to say. I'm say a 13 rating is a fairly decent rating already. Consider that for players that have CA ratings in the 120-130 areas, at 13 rating is also decent. Of course, determination can also be really high for a poor player too. But just saying that 13 is by no means bad.  However, what you are talking about is his bravery rating. Bravery is how he for example acts in duels. Determination is his off pitch (and on pitch) will to succeed.

Youth players will have several attributes missing in any league.  Unfortunately the Covid mess didn't particular help - I've definitely missed out on 5-6 youth games that I would normally still have seen.

I have taken the rest into consideration :)

Cheers man, also for the explanation.

Some of the youth games are available on youtube as well. 

On 16/11/2020 at 22:10, Piksi#10 said:

Feyenoord

- How does Feyenoord have a balance of 75 million and a transfer budget of 10 million when IRL we're scraping by and can't even afford some medium signing (3-5 mil). 

- Where did you get the info that Senesi has a 10+ million release clause when all summer we have heard Feyenoord are not letting him go for less than 20? 

- Some of the attributes and player traits are all over the place. Berghuis for instance doesn't even have the cut inside trait, when that's one of his major traits. As is shoots from distance btw. 

- Malacia's 13 determination is way too low IMO. The kid has a great mentality and he's incredibly determined.

- Geertruida is a guy I don't rate that highly, but his physical stats on the game are just weird. He's a physical monster. In fact that's pretty much all he represents for now and yet on the game he has 9 strenght, 7 natural fitness (might be random) and 10 jumping. I'd really advise the local watcher to tune into more Feyenoord games. 

- Sinisterra btw is great off the ball, yet only has an 11 rating. Same goes for Bozenik. He might be poor technically, but in the games he played he got into the right positions quite often. 

There are many more things I could list, but as a Feyenoord watcher, these are some of the major ones IMO. 

Ik vind dat Feyenoord al jaren gigantisch underrated is op football manager. Zelfs Mijnans en Emengha hebben meer PA dan Kokcu/Sinsterra. 

11 minutes ago, Matthijs._ said:

Ik vind dat Feyenoord al jaren gigantisch underrated is op football manager. Zelfs Mijnans en Emengha hebben meer PA dan Kokcu/Sinsterra. 

All four players have a similar minus PA which means in an ideal situation they could all become slightly better than each other. A player that will for always stay at a mid-table Sparta will not develop as easily as being at a better team such as Feyenoord. Their peak varies per game you start.

Vitesse U19 (=U18 as earlier mentioned no more U19 in NL) plays at Sportcomplex papendal, - that is owned by Vitesse and has ligt green seats.

Sportcomplex Papendal is also the training facility.

Same for PSV campus de Herdgang, is also the training facility

FC Utrecht: Sportcomplex Zoudenbalch is where the U18 plays and is the training facility

FC Twente: training and youth at "sportcomplex Diekman"
i can see it is in the game as the ground of sc Enschede, not sure of this is the same Diekman.

Source: https://www.fctwente.nl/teams/academie/trainingslocaties#

FC Groningen: youth plays  at the Sportpark Corpus instead of Euroborg

Edited by Dropveter
23 hours ago, Reddiablo said:

All four players have a similar minus PA which means in an ideal situation they could all become slightly better than each other. A player that will for always stay at a mid-table Sparta will not develop as easily as being at a better team such as Feyenoord. Their peak varies per game you start.

You need to at least recognize it is ridiculous that they even have similar minus PA. It is based on literally nothing. Kokcu and Sinisterra both performed better and showed more potential than Emegha and Mijnans, that was in youth divisions already and now in the Eredivisie as well. You need to understand PA is the rating a player has when he develops optimally and to say Mijnans will be around the skill level of Kokcu is absolutely ridiculous.

9 minutes ago, LZmaster said:

You need to at least recognize it is ridiculous that they even have similar minus PA. It is based on literally nothing. Kokcu and Sinisterra both performed better and showed more potential than Emegha and Mijnans, that was in youth divisions already and now in the Eredivisie as well. You need to understand PA is the rating a player has when he develops optimally and to say Mijnans will be around the skill level of Kokcu is absolutely ridiculous.

We see a decent potential star in Mijnans (and Emegha) who just like Kokcu could possibly reach the National Team. (either the Dutch or the Turkish) - Kokcu and Sinisterra are already much further ahead and more close and realistic to reach the potential. But Emegha and Mijnans are those hidden diamonds that could perhaps reach this - but are also further away and might not.   This is one of the base foundation of Football Manager for the past 20 years.

End of discussion.

17 hours ago, Zek said:

Award winners (Golden Boot, Top Goal Scorer, etc.) are missing for seasons 2017/18 and 2018/19 for both tiers.

This should be fixed for final releae.

37 minutes ago, rvriend12 said:

Calvin Twigt(FC Volendam) is part of Jong(-21) and not de -18 anymore

Hey, we don't set in which teams the players appear - this is done by the AI manager. I can give Twigt a little reputation upgrade, but I can't guarantee. 

18 hours ago, Rita Repulsa said:

NAC Breda

Michael Dingsdag is head coach u21 instead of trainer at the firt team (https://www.nac.nl/jeugdopleiding/elftallen/onder-21/staf)

Rogier Molhoek should be the head coach of u19 (u18 irl) (https://www.nac.nl/jeugdopleiding/elftallen/onder-18/staf)

These are actually set correctly, but there a few issues with the younger teams - this should be fixed for the final release - full game.

On 18/11/2020 at 11:42, Dropveter said:

Vitesse U19 (=U18 as earlier mentioned no more U19 in NL) plays at Sportcomplex papendal, - that is owned by Vitesse and has ligt green seats.

Sportcomplex Papendal is also the training facility.

Same for PSV campus de Herdgang, is also the training facility

FC Utrecht: Sportcomplex Zoudenbalch is where the U18 plays and is the training facility

FC Twente: training and youth at "sportcomplex Diekman"
i can see it is in the game as the ground of sc Enschede, not sure of this is the same Diekman.

Source: https://www.fctwente.nl/teams/academie/trainingslocaties#

FC Groningen: youth plays  at the Sportpark Corpus instead of Euroborg

All set

To expand on the training grounds:

PEC Zwolle
Reserve stadium & Youth stadium: Sportpark Ceintuurbaan (Be Quick '28)
I assume training ground is here as well.

VVV
Youth stadium: Sportpark Merelweg (Venlosche Boys)

FC Den Bosch:
Reserve stadium & Youth stadium: Sportpark De Vliert (BVV Den Bosch)*
* = BVV Den Bosch now has their stadium set to Stadion De Vliert, where FC Den Bosch plays their matches. Sportpark De Vliert is right next to Stadion De Vliert.

Helmond Sport:
Youth stadium & Training ground: Sportpark De Braak (SV De Braak)
Not sure what the status is on a Helmond reserve team, but I think this can be set to Sportpark de Braak as wel.

Telstar: 
Training ground: Sportpark Schoonenberg (VV IJmuiden)
I assume Reserve stadium as well.
Telstar doesn't have a youth academy, so Youth stadium does not apply. If it has to be in the game, I would set this to Schoonenberg.

NEC:
Reserve stadium & Youth stadium: Sportcomplex De Eendracht
Training ground is already set to Sportcomplex De Eendracht.

Wanneer je een westrijd review of een wedstrijd voorbeschouwing aan je trainingsschema wilt toevoegen, heb je een data-analist nodig (dit is was al zo in fm20, maar wordt nu ook aangegeven in fm21). Het probleem is dat de data-analist tegenwoordig een prestaties-analist genoemd wordt, alleen is dit niet geupdate in de uitleg.

Wedstrijdvoorbeschouwing.png

Wedstrijdreview.png

Prestaties-analist.png

Edited by Extallance

Vitesse

Shirt number #4 is retired, won't be used anymore (Theo Bos)

Jeroen Houwen has #24

Aness Sergghini has #44
Yassin Oukili #37

Filip Moller Delaveris can also play AMC, but not on his best.

The IRL tasks of Johannes Spors make him a director of Football in FM (same as Streur above)

Edited by Dropveter
Sports DF
1 hour ago, Dropveter said:

Vitesse

Shirt number #4 is retired, won't be used anymore (Theo Bos)

Jeroen Houwen has #24

Aness Sergghini has #44
Yassin Oukili #37

Filip Moller Delaveris can also play AMC, but not on his best.

The IRL tasks of Johannes Spors make him a director of Football in FM (same as Streur above)

Good stuff, thanks - these will be OK for release,

Retired shirt numbers have been set as well - but they didn't make it into the beta yet.

Few international appearances to update:

Andre Onana (Ajax) 16 caps 0 goals for Cameroon: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/65205/Andre_Onana.html

Edson Alvarez (Ajax) 31 caps 2 goals for Mexico: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/66604/Edson_Alvarez.html

Lassina Traore (Ajax) 8 caps 3 goals for Burkina Faso: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/68022/Lassina_Franck_Traore.html

Ryan Thomas (PSV) 19 caps 3 goals for New Zealand, first goal against Fiji 28/03/17: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/54718/Ryan_Thomas.html

Erick Guttierez (PSV) 19 caps 1 goal for Mexico, first goal against USA 06/09/19: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/65559/Erick_Gutierrez.html

Eran Zahavi (PSV) 51 caps 19 goals for Israel: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/39783/Eran_Zahavi.html

Luis Sinisterra (Feyenoord) 1 cap 0 goal for Colombia against Algeria 15/10/19 (only friendly): https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/75908/Luis_Sinisterra.html

Jonas Svensson (AZ) 17 caps 0 goals for Norway: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/64526/Jonas_Svensson_1.html

Lindon Selahi (Twente) 1 cap 0 goals for Albania against Moldova 14/10/19: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/75821/Lindon_Selahi.html

Eljero Elia (Utrecht) 30 caps 2 goals for Holland: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/33108/Eljero_Elia.html

Ahmed El Messaoudi (Groningen) 2 caps 0 goals for Morocco: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/58789/Ahmed_El_Messaoudi.html

Kilian Nikiema (ADO Den Haag) 1 cap 0 goals for Burkina Faso against Libya 04/09/19 (only friendly): https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/75599/Kilian_Nikiema.html

Luca De La Torre (Heracles) 1 cap 0 goal for USA against Republic of Ireland 02/06/18 (friendly): https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/71294/Luca_De_La_Torre.html

Thomas Lam (Zwolle) 22 caps 0 goals for Finland: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/59403/Thomas_Lam.html

Yuta Nakayama (Zwolle) international debut was 17/06/19 against Chile: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/74627/Yuta_Nakayama.html

Alexei Koselev (F. Sittard) 20 caps 0 goals for Moldova, debut was 09/10/15 against Russia: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/60791/Alexei_Koselev.html

Samuel Moutoussamy (F.Sittard) 3 caps 0 goals for DR Congo, debut was 10/10/19 against Algeria: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/75799/Samuel_Moutoussamy.html

Said Bakari (RKC Waalwijk) 11 caps 0 goals for Comoros: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/69079/Said_Bakari.html

Jurien Gaari (RKC Waalwijk) 17 caps 1 goal for Curacao, debut was 05/10/16 against Antigua and Barbuda, first goal was 26/06/19 against Jamaica: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/65597/Jurien_Gaari.html

Vitalie Damascan (RKC Waalwijk) 13 caps 1 goal for Moldova: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/70046/Vitalie_Damascan.html

Eli Dasa (Vitesse) 24 caps 0 goals for Israel: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/60296/Eli_Dasa.html

Oussama Darfalou (Vitesse) 3 caps 1 goal for Algeria: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/68854/Oussama_Darfalou.html

Jafar Arias (VVV) 7 caps 0 goals for Curacao, debut was 05/06/19 against India: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/74457/Jafar_Arias.html

28 minutes ago, Dropveter said:

More little  Vitesse stuf
Bero #21 is his favoriete number, 

Also  van Ricky van Wolfswinkel be considered one of the icones just like Marc van Hintum.

Bero set.

Can add Ricky anymore. This needs to be approved by licensing - and there's no more time for that.

22 minutes ago, RickF said:

FC Twente:

Nathan Markelo is a right wing back and not a central midfielder.

I'm sitting here going. Yes. Of course he is a right/wing back duhhhh. And I go to check his profile and see he isn't :D   Thanks, made some adjustments.

8 hours ago, Wytze said:

I'm not sure this is the right thread for this but are contracts supposed to run until 31 may when new contracts are signed?

All starting contracts at game start run until 30 june. This seems to be a bug

Yes, this is a bug. No idea how that one happened. I have logged this and hope it's fixed for the final release.

On 19/11/2020 at 11:07, Reddiablo said:

We see a decent potential star in Mijnans (and Emegha) who just like Kokcu could possibly reach the National Team. (either the Dutch or the Turkish) - Kokcu and Sinisterra are already much further ahead and more close and realistic to reach the potential. But Emegha and Mijnans are those hidden diamonds that could perhaps reach this - but are also further away and might not.   This is one of the base foundation of Football Manager for the past 20 years.

End of discussion.

Sure, but, and this is the last question, how did you determine Emegha and Mijnans being as prospectful as Sinisterra and Kokcu? Is that just based upon your personal preferences or is there an argument?

On 09/11/2020 at 16:03, Simon Tipple said:

Please post any data issues related to Holland here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research.          

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.              

·        State what you think the data should be.                            

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                         

Please note that any non-data issues for Holland should be posted in the appropriate thread within the League Specific Issues forum. This would include issues such as league scheduling, league table sorting rules and match rules.

SC Heerenveen:

- Rodney Kongolo is Right (leg), not left

- Hamdi Akujobi is a CVM/CM (more tackling) and Right Defender (green or orange)

- Jan Ras is a Left Foot (not right) 

1 hour ago, Maarten10 said:

SC Heerenveen:

- Rodney Kongolo is Right (leg), not left

- Hamdi Akujobi is a CVM/CM (more tackling) and Right Defender (green or orange)

- Jan Ras is a Left Foot (not right) 

Thanks, I have gone over some info and footage and I will set this - but this won't make it into the game anymore at this moment. 

On 16/11/2020 at 22:26, Reddiablo said:

- We took the "eigen vermogen" of the clubs. Feyenoord  had the opportunity so sign some players at the start of the season and I believe nothing is impossible with the vrienden van Feyenoord. We did not take any Covid-19 financial situations in account on the whole of FM.

feyenoords eigen vermogen is just 18,5 million euro. that says the annual report of feyenoord. 

image.png.2fa4f88b49b56d1d5aa2469d09cc9bc9.png

they have 11 million euro on the bank account (liquide middelen) on 30-6-2020

image.png.2838b2ff8c1be69631c4d596539467ec.png

page 37 and 38 of the annual report. 

https://beeldbank.feyenoord.nl/media/pdf/Jaarverslag Feyenoord Rotterdam 19-20-HR.pdf

and the vrienden van feyenoord look to sell there shares https://www.voetbalprimeur.nl/nieuws/953251/feyenoord-zoekt-weer-naar-investeerders-rest-de-club-eigenlijk-niets-anders.html

I have notice something about the television money of de keuken kampioen divisie. i got with Telstar in in the first season 1.9 million euro

that is really in possible to get for a very small club. in the eredivisie in the netherlands the 18 place got that amount of money. 

in this article they spoke about 7 million euro for the whole league (exept the second teams of the big teams)

(in the article they use the old name of the league, it is a 3 year old article but same tv contract)

https://sportnieuws.nl/voetbal/binnenland/nog-steeds-geen-duidelijkheid-tv-geld-degradatie-jupiler-league/

btw i dont know this is the right topic :)  but something is very wrong with the television money here

image.thumb.png.94b0a84d11a59ce94a8fbb31ab83827b.png

In real-life Elso Brito was born in Rotterdam. In FM21 (and also FM20) his birthplace is indicated as Eindhoven.

Stan van Dijck (VVV Venlo) was born in Boxmeer (FM20 was correct). In FM21 for some reason they changed it to Venray?! 

Edited by jkx05
On 21/11/2020 at 14:50, jkx05 said:

In real-life Elso Brito was born in Rotterdam. In FM21 (and also FM20) his birthplace is indicated as Eindhoven.

Stan van Dijck (VVV Venlo) was born in Boxmeer (FM20 was correct). In FM21 for some reason they changed it to Venray?! 

Changed

11 hours ago, Bigpole said:

Noah Affolter (37070847) - you can add his AZ youth history to his career stats

Set

5 minutes ago, Craduco said:

Sangaré zijn stats zijn zo slecht dat PSV hem gewoon op huurbasis laat vertrekken naar FC Utrecht in mijn save. Zijn stats zijn over het algemeen echt totaal niet accuraat en hij mag best wel een behoorlijke boost krijgen.

Sangaré just joined. Can't really adjust his attributes too much and I think he looks fine. This is not a data issue. He looks good to me. Problem is that there are about 10 options in midfield and he is on a similar level as most.
I''ve not seen too much of him, but he has already shown he has some short comings. (And long legs)