[Holland] Data Issues

Please post any data issues related to Holland here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research.          

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.              

·        State what you think the data should be.                            

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                         

Please note that any non-data issues for Holland should be posted in the appropriate thread within the League Specific Issues forum. This would include issues such as league scheduling, league table sorting rules and match rules.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Issues:

LICENSING - There will be staff members (non players) missing at a certain club. Only Erik ten Hag, Marc Overmars and Edwin van der Sar will appear in game. This is after deliberation between the club and our license department. Unfortunately no more staff members are allowed to appear in the game - this includes the full game release.

5 minutes ago, DaanBanaanGedaan said:

Bij Feyenoord is Sjaak Troost nogsteeds de TD. Terwijl dat in het echt natuurlijk Frank Arnesen is.

Yes, both will be adjusted for full release. Fixed this a few days ago - but data is not always 100% accurate immediately. Arnesen will be TD (Director of Football) - Troost will be some director.

Just now, waldywaldy said:

Ajax long term vision appears to be "selling the club"

Does this mean the takeover business it's still a thing?

No.

Outside takeovers are set to not available. I don't know what causes this to appear. @David Siddall - any idea?

2 minutes ago, Bjick said:

Minimum expectation from the Feyenoord board is Finish top half. Feyenoord always  aims to fight for the title/European tickets and top half is far too unambitious.

Not something I actively set - but agree obviously.

Cambuur: 

Sjoerd van der Meij is geen directeur, maar medewerker op de club. De directeur naast Ard de Graaf is Gerald van den Belt.

Etienne Stomp is geen keeperstrainer bij het eerste maar bij alle teams rondom het eerste elftal. 

Jeroen Burghout is manager van Jong Cambuur, geen trainer bij het eerste elftal.

Rik Reinsma is geen trainer bij het eerste elftal, Jan Huizinga is geen trainer bij het eerste elftal. 

Foeke Komans en Peter Drijver zijn teammanagers en geen trainers.

Data Analist is Ruben de Jong. Kyrill Visser en Bram van der Hoff ken ik niet.

Huurperiode Joris Kramer bevat optie tot koop: bron: https://cambuur.nl/nieuws/deadline-day-sc-cambuur-huurt-joris-kramer-van-az/

Stanley Akoy zijn vaste positie is 6 geen CAM.

Jhondly van der Meer speelt rechts-centraal achterin bij Cambuur. Maakte zijn debuut op rechtsback. Bron (2:15): https://www.omropfryslan.nl/nieuws/989454-cambuur-zorgt-voor-doelpuntenregen-een-uitslag-waar-je-u-tegen-zegt

37 minutes ago, Reddiablo said:

No.

Outside takeovers are set to not available. I don't know what causes this to appear. @David Siddall - any idea?

Unfortunately I have holidayed and after only 3 months Ajax are taken over by a Frenchman and Icelandic consortium. Why does this continue to happen version after version? It is a game breaker and one that has been flagged up by many of us for years now.

Sten Kremers (Ajax U19) is a goalkeeper instead of a midfielder. 

Also some talented players from the U17, U18 and U20 players are missing, probably because of licensing, but some of them has already the eligble age:

Amourricho van Axel Dongen (29-09-2004)   AML

Tristan Gooijer (02-09-2004) VC

Also Kalakoh, Misehouy, Vos, Agougil and Rijkhoff are missing, but most probably because they're still 15. 

Source: https://www.transfermarkt.nl/ajax-onder-17/kader/verein/51645

Edited by Matezet
2 minutes ago, WesselSCC said:

Cambuur: 

Sjoerd van der Meij is geen directeur, maar medewerker op de club. De directeur naast Ard de Graaf is Gerald van den Belt.

Etienne Stomp is geen keeperstrainer bij het eerste maar bij alle teams rondom het eerste elftal. 

Jeroen Burghout is manager van Jong Cambuur, geen trainer bij het eerste elftal.

Rik Reinsma is geen trainer bij het eerste elftal, Jan Huizinga is geen trainer bij het eerste elftal. 

Foeke Komans en Peter Drijver zijn teammanagers en geen trainers.

Data Analist is Ruben de Jong. Kyrill Visser en Bram van der Hoff ken ik niet.

Huurperiode Joris Kramer bevat optie tot koop: bron: https://cambuur.nl/nieuws/deadline-day-sc-cambuur-huurt-joris-kramer-van-az/

Stanley Akoy zijn vaste positie is 6 geen CAM.

Jhondly van der Meer speelt rechts-centraal achterin bij Cambuur. Maakte zijn debuut op rechtsback. Bron (2:15): https://www.omropfryslan.nl/nieuws/989454-cambuur-zorgt-voor-doelpuntenregen-een-uitslag-waar-je-u-tegen-zegt

Sjoerd - is Manager Algemene Zaken -> General Manager
Stomp is set as GK coach U21 - he might get pushed up by the game
Reinsma and Huizinga also set to lower team, have tweaked position

Teammanagers is not in the game, they turn up as coach.

Kyrill Visser is data analist according to his Linked In page. Bam van der Hoff is listed as U21 data analist

Players tweaked.

2 minutes ago, Matezet said:

Sten Kremers (Ajax U19) is a goalkeeper instead of a midfielder. 

Also some talented players from the U17, U18 and U20 players are missing, probably because of licensing, but some of them has already the eligble age:

Amourricho van Axel Dongen (29-09-2004)   AML

Tristan Gooijer (02-09-2004) VC

Also Kalakoh, Misehouy, Vos, Agougil and Rijkhoff are missing, but most probably because they're still 15. 

Source: https://www.transfermarkt.nl/ajax-onder-17/kader/verein/51645

Kremers fixed already.
The others are too young

5 minutes ago, Sport Lacost said:

Unfortunately I have holidayed and after only 3 months Ajax are taken over by a Frenchman and Icelandic consortium. Why does this continue to happen version after version? It is a game breaker and one that has been flagged up by many of us for years now.

Man I don't know. I just mentioned that Outside Take overs impossible have been set specifically. I don't know why this keeps happening. It's just been re-raised again. I've not heard any issues in previous tests.

Almere City FC and some of its players have not gotten the correct upgrades/attributes as to what they should, realistically, be.

- Almere City FC had announced this year that their overall budget had increased from 4.3million to 6million euros. In-game their budget is still only 4.3million
 - Multiple players have not gotten updated changes to them at all. For example Jearl Margaritha is part of the first team squad and has a fully professional contract, whereas in-game he is still on an amateur contract. He has also been called up for the Curaçao national team so his main nationality is also wrong as it is Dutch in-game. 
 - Keeping with Jearl Margaritha as an example the stats have been updated, but not rightfully so. He has seen a decrease of 5 full points in dribbling where that should not be the case whatsoever, rather it should've at most gone down by 2 if anything. His stamina and pace have also declined where they should remain the same as last year. Altogether his Technical and Mental attributes have been changed for the worse altogether, and with him being one of the highest potential players at the club it's also odd to see him having a horrible potential in-game. Another few players that have been severely underrated for the team are Thomas Verheydt who is the club's starting and star striker, starting full-back Thibaut Lesquoy who could make a very good case to call himself the best player at the club, and Shayon Harrison.
 - The club facilities have also, in real life, been upgraded tremendously. The corporate facilities have seen a drastic improvement, and the same goes for the altogether stadium condition. Thus it is odd to see how the stadium condition has dropped from Very Good in FM20 to Average in FM21. The same goes for a lack of improvement on the in-game description of the corporate facilities. 
 - Club plans are also not in line with the real goals of the club. In real life Almere City FC has the goal of winning promotion to the Eredivisie in the 2020/21 season.

Should an extra scout be wanted for specifically Almere City FC then I'd love to offer my services for SI as an avid Almere City FC fan. 

Note: I feel that posting this topic here is the best place for it, if it should go elsewhere please let me know!

1 minute ago, Reddiablo said:

Man I don't know. I just mentioned that Outside Take overs impossible have been set specifically. I don't know why this keeps happening. It's just been re-raised again. I've not heard any issues in previous tests.

I know, I’m not having a go at you as you do a great job! It’s just frustrating as it makes the game unplayable in terms of realism for me.

2 minutes ago, Sport Lacost said:

I know, I’m not having a go at you as you do a great job! It’s just frustrating as it makes the game unplayable in terms of realism for me.

I understand. It annoys me too - there you go thinking it's fixed and boom - still issues :seagull:

8 minutes ago, Sport Lacost said:

The realism was gone when the complete Ajax staff was not in the game. I personaly never had a takeover with Ajax in a few saves. But i know i would hate that less than the no staff problems. 

2 minutes ago, lisaverbeek said:

The realism was gone when the complete Ajax staff was not in the game. I personaly never had a takeover with Ajax in a few saves. But i know i would hate that less than the no staff problems. 

Some things are beyond our control, such as the non playing staff, or eg. the naming of Zebre in the Serie A.

Some things are beyond our control, such as the non playing staff, or eg. the naming of Zebre in the Serie A.

Iknow, it was the same a few years ago. It was kind of fixed bij workshop files when the full game dropped. But was just looking forward to playing with Ajax right away. 

2 minutes ago, lisaverbeek said:

Iknow, it was the same a few years ago. It was kind of fixed bij workshop files when the full game dropped. But was just looking forward to playing with Ajax right away. 

I know. It's frustrating. I'm sure there will be a community fix somewhere. Not at liberty to say more about it - but there are some super awesome editors :)

34 minutes ago, TheBladeSharp said:

Almere City FC and some of its players have not gotten the correct upgrades/attributes as to what they should, realistically, be.

- Almere City FC had announced this year that their overall budget had increased from 4.3million to 6million euros. In-game their budget is still only 4.3million
 - Multiple players have not gotten updated changes to them at all. For example Jearl Margaritha is part of the first team squad and has a fully professional contract, whereas in-game he is still on an amateur contract. He has also been called up for the Curaçao national team so his main nationality is also wrong as it is Dutch in-game. 
 - Keeping with Jearl Margaritha as an example the stats have been updated, but not rightfully so. He has seen a decrease of 5 full points in dribbling where that should not be the case whatsoever, rather it should've at most gone down by 2 if anything. His stamina and pace have also declined where they should remain the same as last year. Altogether his Technical and Mental attributes have been changed for the worse altogether, and with him being one of the highest potential players at the club it's also odd to see him having a horrible potential in-game. Another few players that have been severely underrated for the team are Thomas Verheydt who is the club's starting and star striker, starting full-back Thibaut Lesquoy who could make a very good case to call himself the best player at the club, and Shayon Harrison.
 - The club facilities have also, in real life, been upgraded tremendously. The corporate facilities have seen a drastic improvement, and the same goes for the altogether stadium condition. Thus it is odd to see how the stadium condition has dropped from Very Good in FM20 to Average in FM21. The same goes for a lack of improvement on the in-game description of the corporate facilities. 
 - Club plans are also not in line with the real goals of the club. In real life Almere City FC has the goal of winning promotion to the Eredivisie in the 2020/21 season.

Should an extra scout be wanted for specifically Almere City FC then I'd love to offer my services for SI as an avid Almere City FC fan. 

Note: I feel that posting this topic here is the best place for it, if it should go elsewhere please let me know!

Thanks, best place is here.

I could definitely do with some input for Almere. I have taken on board your suggestions - some feedback

- Margaritha - has some random attributes so they will vary from game to game. I have tweaked him a bit, but I think he's nothing special. I don't see room for improvement for Verheydt either.
- Lesquoy has just joined from another researcher and his profile looked complete, so we generally don't really make lots of changes - where would you change him?
- Are you sure the ambition is promotion this season? I think you guys want to compete - but you can't expect promotion with De Graafschap, Cambuur and NAC.

2 minutes ago, Reddiablo said:

Thanks, best place is here.

I could definitely do with some input for Almere. I have taken on board your suggestions - some feedback

- Margaritha - has some random attributes so they will vary from game to game. I have tweaked him a bit, but I think he's nothing special. I don't see room for improvement for Verheydt either.
- Lesquoy has just joined from another researcher and his profile looked complete, so we generally don't really make lots of changes - where would you change him?
- Are you sure the ambition is promotion this season? I think you guys want to compete - but you can't expect promotion with De Graafschap, Cambuur and NAC.

On the notion of the club's ambitions, yes. Current club director John Bes had put down a 5 year plan a few years ago, this season is the final one of said plan. The plan laid down a clear goal to get the club promoted to the Eredivisie within the 5 years of the plan. This year everyone at the club, from the board of directors and coaching staff to the players, has been speaking of getting promotion to the Eredivisie. We all acknowledge that it is going to be a hard task to complete, but whether it is automatic promotion, or achieved through the play-offs doesn't matter, promotion is 100% the given goal by the club's board irl. And should the club not gain promotion this year then the constant goal from then on will be gaining promotion, every season until it has been achieved as quoted by John Bes himself. 

As for Lesquoy I would definitely increase his pace to at least 15 and his work rate to either 16 or 17 from what he has been showing this season so far. His positioning should, in my opinion, be increased to a 7 as well. He may be coming from a team from Luxembourg, but he's already shown that he's vital for us. 

15 minutes ago, TheBladeSharp said:

On the notion of the club's ambitions, yes. Current club director John Bes had put down a 5 year plan a few years ago, this season is the final one of said plan. The plan laid down a clear goal to get the club promoted to the Eredivisie within the 5 years of the plan. This year everyone at the club, from the board of directors and coaching staff to the players, has been speaking of getting promotion to the Eredivisie. We all acknowledge that it is going to be a hard task to complete, but whether it is automatic promotion, or achieved through the play-offs doesn't matter, promotion is 100% the given goal by the club's board irl. And should the club not gain promotion this year then the constant goal from then on will be gaining promotion, every season until it has been achieved as quoted by John Bes himself. 

As for Lesquoy I would definitely increase his pace to at least 15 and his work rate to either 16 or 17 from what he has been showing this season so far. His positioning should, in my opinion, be increased to a 7 as well. He may be coming from a team from Luxembourg, but he's already shown that he's vital for us. 

Thanks.

Problem is I can't set this exact ambition. The game generates this. Would you absolutely get fired though, if you don't accomplish promotion? Tobiasen is doing an excellent job - I don't see him getting fired if Almere does not promote.   Have improved Ally's stature a little bit though.

Thanks.

Problem is I can't set this exact ambition. The game generates this. Would you absolutely get fired though, if you don't accomplish promotion? Tobiasen is doing an excellent job - I don't see him getting fired if Almere does not promote.

It's honestly very hard to say. Yes, he's doing a fantastic job with the club at the moment, but do bear in mind that the ambitions of a club can outweigh the qualities of a manager. It's very well possible the club will keep him for another year if he fails to win promotion, but on the other hand it could be just as likely he'll be fired. It'll most likely have to do with how well he has actually done altogether. If the playoffs are reached only through a period title and the club finishes 8th otherwise then he'll most likely be out. If I had to give a rating for how high the chance would be that you'd be fired for not gaining promotion to the Eredivisie it's about a 6.5/10.

7 minutes ago, TheBladeSharp said:

It's honestly very hard to say. Yes, he's doing a fantastic job with the club at the moment, but do bear in mind that the ambitions of a club can outweigh the qualities of a manager. It's very well possible the club will keep him for another year if he fails to win promotion, but on the other hand it could be just as likely he'll be fired. It'll most likely have to do with how well he has actually done altogether. If the playoffs are reached only through a period title and the club finishes 8th otherwise then he'll most likely be out. If I had to give a rating for how high the chance would be that you'd be fired for not gaining promotion to the Eredivisie it's about a 6.5/10.

Absolutely true. If you finish 3rd, one point shy from auto promotion and lose in the playoffs finals on penalties...  Oh I hope I'm not jinxing anything...   I suppose he won't be fired - but a N.E.C. or Roda JC style season (currently) would not go down well.

5 minutes ago, Reddiablo said:

Absolutely true. If you finish 3rd, one point shy from auto promotion and lose in the playoffs finals on penalties...  Oh I hope I'm not jinxing anything...   I suppose he won't be fired - but a N.E.C. or Roda JC style season (currently) would not go down well.

We'll have to just wait and see what will happen this season! But for a better connection between real-life and the game itself there should definitely be some changes made to Almere City itself. If not its players then at least the infrastructure of the club, as well as its goals.

1 minute ago, Tom Kraan said:

Ajax is missing more than 90% of their staff, I only had Marc Overmars as a TD and Luc Büttner as a physiotherapist.

Please see the second post of this thread.

8 minutes ago, Eoin Maguire said:

Noni Madueke is listed as 176cm by Transfermarkt, PSV, Wikipedia and many other sources, but in game he is listed as 188cm, 12cm taller than he is in real life

Noni.png

Amended, thank you! We actually still had him at a "random" height.

Jorn Wolf and Boudewijn Zenden are assistant managers too, Schmidt has 3. Source

Ernest Faber is HoYD instead of Rick de Rooij. Rick de Rooij should be made U19 coach, he took temporarily over last season when Faber took over as head coach. Source

PSV's highest transfer fee received is wrong. Lozano is correct, but it was 40 million and confirmed on August 23 2019. Source

Coen Dillen scored 43 goals in 1956/57, not 44. Source

Romero got injured unfortunately and will be missing the rest of the season. Source

Fein has kit number 11. Source

Ihattaren's full name under his Personal information still says MohamMed. He has also declared to play for the Dutch NT.

Dumfries has only 6 (or randomly set) leadership? He's a pretty good captain, he's a player who takes the lead on multiple areas, according to Schmidt. And Rosario is vice-captain, not Zahavi.  Source

And the following isn't of much help, but:

Boscagli and Teze's CA are (somewhat) underrated, I think both should be natural at CB too to reflect their new positions.

Baumgartl, Gutierrez and especially Viergever's CA are rated too highly. Viergever was barely able to run in the few games he played this season, and I think Gutierrez can be a pretty good player but it just doesn't work out for him at PSV.

I think Max's CA is underrated too, I'd say he's shown he's already one of our best players. At least his free kick taking should be 13 or 14 or so, they're often dangerous.

49 minutes ago, Zek said:

Jorn Wolf and Boudewijn Zenden are assistant managers too, Schmidt has 3. Source

Ernest Faber is HoYD instead of Rick de Rooij. Rick de Rooij should be made U19 coach, he took temporarily over last season when Faber took over as head coach. Source

PSV's highest transfer fee received is wrong. Lozano is correct, but it was 40 million and confirmed on August 23 2019. Source

Coen Dillen scored 43 goals in 1956/57, not 44. Source

Romero got injured unfortunately and will be missing the rest of the season. Source

Fein has kit number 11. Source

Ihattaren's full name under his Personal information still says MohamMed. He has also declared to play for the Dutch NT.

Dumfries has only 6 (or randomly set) leadership? He's a pretty good captain, he's a player who takes the lead on multiple areas, according to Schmidt. And Rosario is vice-captain, not Zahavi.  Source

And the following isn't of much help, but:

Boscagli and Teze's CA are (somewhat) underrated, I think both should be natural at CB too to reflect their new positions.

Baumgartl, Gutierrez and especially Viergever's CA are rated too highly. Viergever was barely able to run in the few games he played this season, and I think Gutierrez can be a pretty good player but it just doesn't work out for him at PSV.

I think Max's CA is underrated too, I'd say he's shown he's already one of our best players. At least his free kick taking should be 13 or 14 or so, they're often dangerous.

Made some adjustments, good stuff.

I have Coen Dillen on 43 - where do you see this exactly???

Romero's injury is set - per 25/9/2020, as it didn't appear at the start of the game, it may not occur.

Ihatteren is still not officially declared for the Dutch NT unfortunately...

Zahavi was captain against Willem II

I have been tweaking some of the CA's and attributes in the past week - they will not have reflected just yet.

45 minutes ago, Reddiablo said:

Made some adjustments, good stuff.

I have Coen Dillen on 43 - where do you see this exactly???

Romero's injury is set - per 25/9/2020, as it didn't appear at the start of the game, it may not occur.

Ihatteren is still not officially declared for the Dutch NT unfortunately...

Zahavi was captain against Willem II

I have been tweaking some of the CA's and attributes in the past week - they will not have reflected just yet.

Actually Dumfries himself was captain against Willem II.

The second captain would indeed be Rosario. In the games where both Dumfries and Rosario didn't play, Malen was captain. When he went off, Zahavi was captain. So Zahavi is 4th captain at best.

8 minutes ago, Giorgi said:

Actually Dumfries himself was captain against Willem II.

The second captain would indeed be Rosario. In the games where both Dumfries and Rosario didn't play, Malen was captain. When he went off, Zahavi was captain. So Zahavi is 4th captain at best.

Fair enough - I saw him with the armband - it may have been late in the game 

Dutch leagues for youth and reserves have been overhauled (link to KNVB). The U19 is only for amateur teams, and the U18 and U21 are now the main youth leagues in NL.

League setup U21: https://www.knvb.nl/downloads/bestand/22453/o21

League setup U18: https://www.knvb.nl/downloads/bestand/22445/o18

The 'BVO's who have their 'Jong' teams also playing in the Eerste Divisie I think all have decided not to participate in the U21 league (Fx Ajax: https://www.ajaxshowtime.com/article/bijzaken-en-geruchten/130489/ajax-zonder-o21-en-met-o18-in-nieuwe-jeugd-divisies). Same goes for PSV, AZ and Utrecht.

Any chance this will be included in the final game release?

For Feyenoord:
- Rini Coolen a coach of the main team, but he is solely the U21 Manager. 
- Rick Cost is the Head Performance Analystr, Etienne Shew-Atjon a regular one.
- John de Wolf & Cor Pot are assistant Managers
- Bas van Bentum is a Fitness Coach, as well as Leigh Egger
- Melvin Boel is the U19 coach (U18 IRL, but U19 is gone), Ulrich van Gobbel is his assistant. Cor Adriaanse is now U17 Assistant, but I guess he could be a coach for U19.
- Jens Toornstra has a contract till 2022
- Bart Nieuwkoop should have a +1 contract renewal option
- Wehrmann & Johnston are first team players.

From what age will you add players? 
- Otherwise you can add Mike Kleijn (https://www.transfermarkt.nl/mike-kleijn/profil/spieler/738516) and Antoni Milambo (https://www.transfermarkt.nl/antoni-milambo/profil/spieler/683620)? Both recently signed their first contract. I would set their PA at -8.  They are both in the U19/18 team (https://www.feyenoord.nl/academy/teams/feyenoord-o18/spelers)

And in general, what's the current setup of the potential for Feyenoord's talents? I always feel in general players estimated relatively low, so maybe players like Kokcu, Sinisterra, Bijlow,  Wehrmann, Malacia could need an upgrade, or U21/U19 players like Lont, Bannis, Hall, Jansen, Troost.

Edited by Boswachter

Overall great work Jeroen! I noticed a few things. Ik doe het in het Nederlands want anders lukt het me niet goed

Davy Klaassen is een (A)MC maar speelt juist bij Ajax nu ook als VM. Ik zou graag zien dat die in FM 21 deze rol ook perfect kan uitvoeren

Bandé is een jong Ajax speler

J. TImber, Taylor, Traoré en Rensch zijn Ajax 1 spelers

Quinten Timber speelt bij jong Ajax meestal als rechtsback. Dit is die in FM 21 niet. Ik zie hem graag als VVR, VM, MC. In FM is die ook VC maar dat heeft die nog nooit gespeeld

Giovanni speelt bij Jong Ajax meestal als AML. In FM is die enkel een AMC. Ook zijn CA mag iets omhoog omdat het irl een basisspeler is bij Jong Ajax maar in FM bij far de slechte spelers is van jong Ajax

Regeer speelt in de basis van Jong Ajax ipv -19. Zijn CA mag daarom ook wel iets omhoog. In FM is hij minder dan driekwart van alle -19 spelers

Bij mij stopt vd Sar na 1 dag.

Samenwerking met Sparta houdt ook in dat Ajax eerste optie heeft op jeugdspelers. In ruil daarvoor krijgt Sparta een financiele vergoeding

Edited by Hanz
2 hours ago, Hanz said:

Samenwerking met Sparta houdt ook in dat Ajax eerste optie heeft op jeugdspelers. In ruil daarvoor krijgt Sparta een financiële vergoeding

Dit is héél kort door de bocht. Sparta en Ajax hebben een agreement dat Ajax maximaal 3 jeugdspelers per jaar van Sparta over mag nemen, gecompenseerd door deze financiële vergoeding. Dit geldt voor spelers tot en met de leeftijd van 15 jaar. Dat is dus onder de minimum leeftijd die spelers moeten hebben om überhaupt in Football Manager toegevoegd te mogen worden (dat is 16 jaar in september). Sowieso kan eerste optie op specifiek jeugdspelers volgens mij niet aangegeven worden bij affiliations in FM.

M.i. moet deze affiliation dus juist verwijderd worden uit het spel. Het kan alleen maar op een onjuiste manier toegevoegd worden.

----

English translation:

I do not agree with the Ajax-Sparta affiliation in game. IRL it is an agreement in which Ajax pays Sparta money and provides local scouting knowledge, in exchange Ajax can sign 3 youth players each year from Sparta. These players are age 15 and younger, so younger than the minimum age needed for someone to be in FM.

First option on youth players only is as far as I know not available in FM as a affiliation option.

Therefor I believe this affiliation should be removed from the game entirely.

Edited by 0tto0o
this is an english forum ;-)