[Germany] Data Issues

4 hours ago, KiLLu12258 said:

+1

Sane is a absolute beast at Heading. he should have 16 or even above.

Yes, he is place 13 of all player in the world (first in Bundesliga!) at won heading duels this sesson. Read it yesterday but dont remember the link.

Furthermore look at this:

A8953643-EBCE-404C-86D5-778BF5A99FE9.jpeg.fbdc8f29e82d99326bd4b99b139f4511.jpeg

Have a good day :)

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, I posted about Timo Werner in the PL thread but I was told by another researcher that his stats were done by a previous research team (assuming a leipzig one) and now there is a new one so I am wondering if he can/will be looked at. I will post what I wrote in the PL thread below

I think Werner is either very underrated or Tammy is overrated because Werner has 4 seasons in the top flight of german football with 13/16/21/28 goals in the league whereas tammy has two full season at 5/15 goals. Ofcourse he has had 2 good seasons in the championship but for good reason you clearly dont give high ratings based on very good championship performances (E.G. Watkins).

Based on what I have read I believe Werner would be rated as whoever rated him from last years leipzig researcher but I think he needs a review. He scored 36 in all competitions (Tammy 18) last season (one of the highest in the world) Yet he has 16 Finishing (Tammy 16) and 13 Composure (Tammy 14) - and then there is the issue of other stats in which he loses out to Tammy such has First Touch, Anticipation, Flair, Determination, Work Rate, Decisions (10 to Tammy's 15), Technique - of those stats mentioned its hard to see why he would be lower based on previous years stats and performances. 

Concerning PA

Spoiler

Werner has 161, Tammy 165 - Based on their previous seasons I would say werner looks a lot more promising and he is only 1.5 years older than Tammy 

By other comparison his PA is the same as the CA of Lautaro Martinez of Inter (Ofc he is a talent but why would werners full potential be only as high as Lautaros current ability)

Maybe this is something to do with how stats are weighted so I would appreciate a response to why this might be

A response as to whether werner is being looked at or not would be great. Thank you!

Edited by LukeChappers
11 hours ago, BanOly said:

Regarding this, I don't agree that Baumgartlinger's pace has decreased that much in his old age. He's still finding it comfortable to move between our own half and the opposition's box, and I don't think his pace should be lowered just because he's getting old. 14 would probably be sufficient. I would edit his Stamina before touching his pace, as he is routinely substituted out.

Hradecky is another player that could also do with an improvement actually. One of the standout goalkeepers in the Champions League group stages last season, I'm sure I remember him placing top 10 for saves per match but I can't find the stats just now.

I disagree with your points regarding Sinkgraven completely - he has not replaced Wendell, he plays more similar to the way Peter Bosz wants him to play, and he has favouritism for Sinkgraven from his time at Ajax but one is not better than the other. They are very different types of player and honestly I think Sinkgraven's attributes are pretty much perfectly set out on FM at the moment. He made some incredible tackles last season for someone who isn't a defender, also while I agree with @Reddiablo that he is quite injury-prone, but he only actually sustained one long-term injury last season, an early one that kept him out of just 5 BL games. As for being picked over Wendell, you can see from the link attached that the two were very often rotated in tandem, and that in fact more often than not Wendell would feature over Sinkgraven when both were fit.

Before you edit Wendell and, more importantly, Mitchell Weiser, I would like to point out that both were in the Top 5 for Tackles per. 90 minutes in the Bundesliga at the start of the first Coronavirus lockdown period. Weiser has fantastic ability and again I believe he is already well-reflected in the game for this, but similarly to real-life, his lack of Work Rate and application is preventing him from reaching his potential. 

As for Baumgartlinger of course I didn't write that just because he's getting older. Looking at the data he had a maximum pace of 34.50 km/h measured in 2016/17, while having only 29.86 this season so far (see links below). However this season is still very young and in his position he doesn't sprint to his maximum pace as often as players in other positions do, so I think in a few weeks/months there will be a higher pace than 29.86 km/h. Anyway if 13 or 14 doesn't matter, I just wanted to point out that I think this attribute should be lowered a bit.

https://www.spox.com/de/sport/diashows/1701/fussball/bundesliga/topfacts-hinrunde/schnellste-spieler/bellarabi-heller-aubameyang,seite=7.html

https://www.bundesliga.com/de/bundesliga/spieler/julian-baumgartlinger/stats

Agreed on Hradecky, I think he is a great goalkeeper and often overlooked in real life. With 17 in Reflexes & One on Ones he is also very good in FM. Could be improved here and there however.

As for Sinkgraven I get your point. I also don't see him stronger than Wendell by the way and he would still not be great in defending with the changes I suggested.

Anyway, sounds like there will be a lot of attribute changes between the beta and full version and I'm comfortable we'll have good data next week :) 

vor 1 Stunde schrieb LukeChappers:

Hello, I posted about Timo Werner in the PL thread but I was told by another researcher that his stats were done by a previous research team (assuming a leipzig one) and now there is a new one so I am wondering if he can/will be looked at. I will post what I wrote in the PL thread below

I think Werner is either very underrated or Tammy is overrated because Werner has 4 seasons in the top flight of german football with 13/16/21/28 goals in the league whereas tammy has two full season at 5/15 goals. Ofcourse he has had 2 good seasons in the championship but for good reason you clearly dont give high ratings based on very good championship performances (E.G. Watkins).

Based on what I have read I believe Werner would be rated as whoever rated him from last years leipzig researcher but I think he needs a review. He scored 36 in all competitions (Tammy 18) last season (one of the highest in the world) Yet he has 16 Finishing (Tammy 16) and 13 Composure (Tammy 14) - and then there is the issue of other stats in which he loses out to Tammy such has First Touch, Anticipation, Flair, Determination, Work Rate, Decisions (10 to Tammy's 15), Technique - of those stats mentioned its hard to see why he would be lower based on previous years stats and performances. 

Concerning PA

Inhalt unsichtbar machen

Werner has 161, Tammy 165 - Based on their previous seasons I would say werner looks a lot more promising and he is only 1.5 years older than Tammy 

By other comparison his PA is the same as the CA of Lautaro Martinez of Inter (Ofc he is a talent but why would werners full potential be only as high as Lautaros current ability)

Maybe this is something to do with how stats are weighted so I would appreciate a response to why this might be

A response as to whether werner is being looked at or not would be great. Thank you!

This is a nice example for the ratings in FM. The ratings for players in english divisions are far too high, compared with Bundesliga.

After your post i was interested to look at the rating of Werner an Abraham. As a german football fan: i would say the ratings of Werner are quite accurate from my feeling.

But man, you are right, compared to Abraham and Premier League players he is underrated

Btw, i am not a researcher, its just my opinion based on your post ;)

Edited by n00gashock

Hey all, 

first of all i'd like to say how much i love the game...i started playing last season and fall in love with the game. it is amazing in every single way and im already excited about FM21.

To help u as much as i can, i would say some personal notes to my favourite team VfB Stuttgart.

Gregor Kobel:

• He is a good talent but sometimes he is doing some weird thinks. His short passing is a little to high with 10 i think...a 8 or 9 should be better. He causes some problems when he is under pressure with it. Also strong nerves with 15 i suggest to decrease to something like 12. 
  • He is a penaltykiller and pretty good at punt. He makes good decisions when to cam out of goal so i think area control and reflex is pretty good captured. 

Fabian Bredlow:

• In overall he is like 2-3 points to well. u should decrease him...he doesnt play often and when he did he was okay but not good. i think he should get a decrease

Marc-Oliver Kempf:

Waturo Endo:

Richard Weil:

• he plays for VfB II so he needs a switch to B-team

Pascal Stenzel:

Borna Sosa:

• Decisions are way to high...often makes the wrong ones due to his age normal but 14 is to high maybe 11 is good here
  • crossing with 15 is too much maybe 12 or 13 is okay here he isnt that good at it
  • teamwork 16=>14 often too much dribbling and wrong passing
  • strong nerves 16=> 12 if he is under pressure he gets nervous

Atakan Karazor:

• Way to high in like everything
  • Decisions 15=>12 to often nervous and wrong
  • strong nerves 16=>12
  • passing and technique also like a decrease of 2

Gonzalo Castro:

• he is way to quick and fast for his age decrease -2 

Philip Klement:

• not a key player maybe rotation
  • needs a massive decrease he is only really good a freekicks

Nicolas Gonzalez:

• One of the keyplayers in Stuttgart i think a little upgrade here should be okay 
  • positional play 7=> 12 he is way better than a 7 
  • plays left winger since last season so he knows this positon

Daniel Didavi:

• Way to fast  he is like the slowest player at stuttgart max 8 at both but not 12
  • also he isnt a superstar anymore

Silas Wamangituka:

Lillian Egloff:

• He is THE talent at VfB Stuttgart right now, altough he hasn't played much and i would not upgrade him at his stats at all  his potential should be way higher...he is definitly a upcoming star in bundesliga.

Momo Cisse is two times in VfB B-Team#

https://www.vfb.de/de/1893/profis/kader/saisonen/2020-2021/listenansicht/ All trainers and there positions, Technical team Managers, Doctors, and physios at VfB Stuttgart there are a lot missing.

https://www.vfb.de/de/1893/junge-wilde/u19/kader/kader/ All trainers and there positions for VfB U19-Team

https://www.vfb.de/de/1893/junge-wilde/u21/kader/saisonen/2020-2021/kader/ All trainers and there positions for VfBII B-Team.

Hope i can help a little if anything missing or if u have questions feel free to ask :)

Best wishes Jan

10 minutes ago, n00gashock said:

This is a nice example for the ratings in FM. The ratings for players in english divisions are far too high, compared with Bundesliga.

After your post i was interested to look at the rating of Werner an Abraham. As a german football fan: i would say the ratings of Werner are quite accurate from my feeling.

But man, you are right, compared to Abraham an Premier League players he is unerrated

Yea exactly, I felt werners stats are ok until comparing them with tammy (my assistant always suggests to use him instead)

20 hours ago, Marso1337 said:

Eintracht Frankfurt

Daichi Kamada

Someone already mentioned, that he is underrated. But I want to talk about Kamadas dribbling value. I think it should be a bit higher. The dribbling of Kamada is his strongest ability in real life I think. This scene against Hertha last season shows what he is capable of: https://youtu.be/b0Q9scwn6G4?t=183  

I have increased his dribbling attribute a bit.

15 hours ago, Kaze2904 said:

Greetings! 

:)

Schalke 04:

Training facilities (8/10) should be (09/10)

Youth facilities (8/10) should be (10/10) -> The whole WORLD is talking about Schalkes 'Knappenschmiede'. Every year they are pushing out wonderkids and star talented players out of their u19 team. Just to name some of them: Thilo Kehrer, Julian Draxler, Sead Kolasinac, Max Meyer, Leroy Sane, Mesut Özil, Joel Matip, Ralf Fährmann, Manuel Neuer, Benedikt Höwedes, Weston McKennie, Marvin Friedrich, Mike Hanke, Christian Pander.....

https://schalke04.de/knappenschmiede/knappenschmiede/werte-vision/ausgebildet/

http://bildershow.weltfussball.de/bildershow/sl1717/stars-aus-schalkes-knappenschmiede/#1

# Furthermore Schalkes youth teams should get more determination and PA. Knappenschmiede showed us, that Schalke u19 player are possible STARS year after year.

For example: Vfl Wolfsburg youth facility is rated (8/10) and they 'produced' just 2 Bundesliga player in their own academy in 20 (TWENTY) years.

Robin Knoche + Maxi Arnold. Rest of named players are no high quality players.

https://themenwelten.waz-online.de/13751-in-20-jahren-haben-s-21-talente-geschafft

Have a good evening :)

Can't really change the facilities etc anymore in this phase. They are already really good - so there should be good youth production. We can't just hand out high PA's just because of reputation. They do actually need to be there.

The Wolfsburg facilities are definitely a lot worse that Schalke's - although not bad. :)

14 hours ago, AlanusMaximus said:

I got some new 1. FC Köln Youth suggestions :) 

Jens Castrop
First of all he played all the Games (and this Season even tho i know it isn't important) on the Attacking Midfield position and second i think he should get a good upgrade he was crucial for the U 17 Championchip for Köln. he even is that good that he even is registered for the First Team with the Number #38 btw. i think the most important things to change are his Passing ,Vision,Technic,Dribbling and maybe some flair. He was the Main guy after Florian Wirtz left and played really really well (maybe even more stat changes but i think its enough for now).

Marvin Obuz
I think an upgrade on him would be  deserved he played pretty good last season and i think his Ratings are for him a little bit too low. First of all i think he should be a Right Winger since he is playing there for the most time and he got the Turkish nationality too. on the Upgrading part i think more of some changes on his crossing and passes since he is actually pretty decent at it.

Jonas
The main goali on the Champion Team in the U17 (right now main goalie for the U19 which is also playing well) and is fighting for the Germany U18 place. I feel like this boy has a bright future in him and i don't see it reflected in his stats i think many stats should get an upgrade but i don't know how far i can go with this one because i think he needs many changes so i just suggest a few right now and i will continue if its okay for you guys. suggestions to be better (Throwing,Vision,RunningOut,Concentration,Nervestrengh) and yes i would actually would put actually more into there but i don't know if its okay haha 

Okay thats it for now :D 

Btw. since you are the Dutch Researcher too what do you think about Bisseck is he okay like this in the Game? (i dont mean it in an angry way btw. just wanted to know xD)

THanks, taking your suggestions on board, no time to go into deep anymore. Bisseck I think looks fine.

14 hours ago, Alzraum said:

Okay so about Götze and Max i have some proposals and questions.

I don't know if Götze still should have that good of stats since he played like only like okay last Season and wasn't training with a team for some while. I know he is this Season the Goat at PSV but i think he should get stats for the last season. I dont think he deserves any stats that are 18 right now. Ready to talk about him tho

For Max i think he needs some slight improvements since he played for the German National Team very well and is Playing for PSV this Season. i know i didnt wanted to include this season. and for Augsburg very well. Im thinking his Dribbling stat is with 10 way too low for him. Then maybe his positionplay maybe his technice and longsshots too. thank you

Both players have had some adjustments since joining PSV. Already loved Max at Augsburg. Surprised PSV have been able to land him - but he's been great yes.  Götze looks brilliant by the way, definitely deserve his attribs - however he is still not match fit and that's limiting him at the moment. They are fine right now.

3 hours ago, Kaze2904 said:

Yes, he is place 13 of all player in the world (first in Bundesliga!) at won heading duels this sesson. Read it yesterday but dont remember the link.

Furthermore look at this:

A8953643-EBCE-404C-86D5-778BF5A99FE9.jpeg.fbdc8f29e82d99326bd4b99b139f4511.jpeg

Have a good day :)

Amended. No more Schalke now please. :)

40 minutes ago, n00gashock said:

But man, you are right, compared to Abraham and Premier League players he is underrated

No longer responsible for Werner, I don't really see the problem here - he has a better CA than Abraham and is a great forward already. Abraham is also a good player.

32 minutes ago, Reddiablo said:

No longer responsible for Werner, I don't really see the problem here - he has a better CA than Abraham and is a great forward already. Abraham is also a good player.

Agreed - Werner is simply the better overall player in the database. You can pick out attributes which are worse or better but overall Werner is the better player.

Suggestion Time :) :

Álvaro Odriozola
I don't even know if you guys are allowed to change him and the others but i guess since he played for Bayern last Season. I think he should get a little bit downgraded since he played last season 3 Games in the Bundesliga, 1 in the DFB Pokal and 2 in the Champions League and non of them were convincing and actually played some of them pretty terrible. Flick didn't even wanted too put him in the Right Back and put Kimmich instead (who was/is one of the best midfielders) back to the right back position instead of playing him which is with Bruno Sarr for example pretty unrealistic that this happens again. Right now Odriozola always gets in my save the best Right Back in the World so maybe tweak his PA a bit and his Defending Skills/ Dribbling Skills since he was pretty bad at those last season.

Luca Waldschmidt
I think a little bit of an upgrade would be nice too him because he had an incredible season last year and is playing right now really well. Not too much tho since he is pretty okay right now. maybe a bit of shooting and passing/vision since he is playing more of an second strikes behind the main striker right now and still score goals. 

Maybe downgrade Karius (playing right now as the second keeper) but someone mentioned him already

Thanks

Edited by AlanusMaximus

USMT Perspective here but TYLER ADAMS is a fantastic leader so his leadership should be bumped significantly to ideally 14 or 15. On the field he dictates the US's midfield both in possession and he commands the press. More importantly it is off the field that he leads incredibly. He speaks with incredible confidence and is THE leader for the young and upcoming American generation. He is wildly regarded as the real captain of this USMNT as long as he is in the squad

NOTE: He has not worn the captaincy for the USMNT because for now we have gone with the leader in caps/age so that isn't a mark against him.

2 hours ago, Reddiablo said:

You dont see a problem because he has better CA... that doesnt mean you cant strive to get more accurate stats?

Like i said in my first post, maybe werners stats are fine but its either that hes underrated or tammy is overrated. Sure tammy is a good player but they are not that close RIGHT NOW in terms of ability OR in how people view their potential. 

Tammy has 20 different stats that are better than werner (he has 8 better) and some of those like decision and composure are pretty innacurate IMO if you have watched tammy play. 

Then you consider in their PA (and tammys determination(?)) that means it likely wouldnt take long for tammy to overtake werner as the better player after a couple years in a save. Would you honestly say to me that you reckon in a few years tammy would be a better player than werner?

2 hours ago, Woodg SI said:

Agreed - Werner is simply the better overall player in the database. You can pick out attributes which are worse or better but overall Werner is the better player.

What about PA? Werner has less than tammy but is easily a bigger prospect at only 1.5 years older (not sure if thats how you value PA though) - also the case of his PA being the same as Lautaro Martinez' CA, to me that sounds like werners ceiling is as good as lautaro's currently ability which is obviously not true - is there a reason why its like that? (maybe certain attributes are more important or something?)

Cheers

Edited by LukeChappers
younger to older
4 hours ago, Janvirus said:

Hey all, 

first of all i'd like to say how much i love the game...i started playing last season and fall in love with the game. it is amazing in every single way and im already excited about FM21.

To help u as much as i can, i would say some personal notes to my favourite team VfB Stuttgart.

Gregor Kobel:

• He is a good talent but sometimes he is doing some weird thinks. His short passing is a little to high with 10 i think...a 8 or 9 should be better. He causes some problems when he is under pressure with it. Also strong nerves with 15 i suggest to decrease to something like 12. 
  • He is a penaltykiller and pretty good at punt. He makes good decisions when to cam out of goal so i think area control and reflex is pretty good captured. 

Fabian Bredlow:

• In overall he is like 2-3 points to well. u should decrease him...he doesnt play often and when he did he was okay but not good. i think he should get a decrease

Marc-Oliver Kempf:

Waturo Endo:

Richard Weil:

• he plays for VfB II so he needs a switch to B-team

Pascal Stenzel:

Borna Sosa:

• Decisions are way to high...often makes the wrong ones due to his age normal but 14 is to high maybe 11 is good here
  • crossing with 15 is too much maybe 12 or 13 is okay here he isnt that good at it
  • teamwork 16=>14 often too much dribbling and wrong passing
  • strong nerves 16=> 12 if he is under pressure he gets nervous

Atakan Karazor:

• Way to high in like everything
  • Decisions 15=>12 to often nervous and wrong
  • strong nerves 16=>12
  • passing and technique also like a decrease of 2

Gonzalo Castro:

• he is way to quick and fast for his age decrease -2 

Philip Klement:

• not a key player maybe rotation
  • needs a massive decrease he is only really good a freekicks

Nicolas Gonzalez:

• One of the keyplayers in Stuttgart i think a little upgrade here should be okay 
  • positional play 7=> 12 he is way better than a 7 
  • plays left winger since last season so he knows this positon

Daniel Didavi:

• Way to fast  he is like the slowest player at stuttgart max 8 at both but not 12
  • also he isnt a superstar anymore

Silas Wamangituka:

Lillian Egloff:

• He is THE talent at VfB Stuttgart right now, altough he hasn't played much and i would not upgrade him at his stats at all  his potential should be way higher...he is definitly a upcoming star in bundesliga.

Momo Cisse is two times in VfB B-Team#

https://www.vfb.de/de/1893/profis/kader/saisonen/2020-2021/listenansicht/ All trainers and there positions, Technical team Managers, Doctors, and physios at VfB Stuttgart there are a lot missing.

https://www.vfb.de/de/1893/junge-wilde/u19/kader/kader/ All trainers and there positions for VfB U19-Team

https://www.vfb.de/de/1893/junge-wilde/u21/kader/saisonen/2020-2021/kader/ All trainers and there positions for VfBII B-Team.

Hope i can help a little if anything missing or if u have questions feel free to ask :)

Best wishes Jan

Thank you... we already have had two other forum posters talk about Stuttgart - looks like you guys are on a fairly similar opinion - so that's good :) You can expect some changes. I won't go over them again, sorry about that.

One Cisse has been deleted - he will be there only once.

Two questions:

- Egloff what are his strenghts and weaknesses

- Thommy - what should we do with him?

I've reported this a while back and Davies acceleration and pace remain at 18s lower than Comans.  He is currently the fastest player in Bundesliga and deserves higher stats all around.  His LB skills completely shut down players in the EPL on defense and embarrassed them on offense throughout UCL.

https://speedsdb.com/alphonso-davies-top-speed/

Thomas Mueller beat Kevin De Bruyne's Bundesliga assist record at the age of 30, scored twice against Barca and yet his stats remain the same.  His crossing and passing should be higher.

When I reported this a few months back I was told there would be changes, yet in FM2021 there have been none.  If the game continues to favor EPL players and teams when Bayern is currently the best team in the world, this will be the last year I purchase it.

Ans I agree, Stuttgart are full of great talent irl, they should be one of the most interesting teams on the game this year, yet I see that their youngsters are not yet ranked as high as the start to the season may have justified...

9 minutes ago, jayahr said:

Per Lockl is still at VfB Stuttgart in the game while irl he moved to Mönchengladbach on a bosman transfer this summer

Hey thanks - yes, we currently have him moved to the correct club. The beta data is not final.

5 hours ago, AlanusMaximus said:

Suggestion Time :) :

Álvaro Odriozola
I don't even know if you guys are allowed to change him and the others but i guess since he played for Bayern last Season. I think he should get a little bit downgraded since he played last season 3 Games in the Bundesliga, 1 in the DFB Pokal and 2 in the Champions League and non of them were convincing and actually played some of them pretty terrible. Flick didn't even wanted too put him in the Right Back and put Kimmich instead (who was/is one of the best midfielders) back to the right back position instead of playing him which is with Bruno Sarr for example pretty unrealistic that this happens again. Right now Odriozola always gets in my save the best Right Back in the World so maybe tweak his PA a bit and his Defending Skills/ Dribbling Skills since he was pretty bad at those last season.

Luca Waldschmidt
I think a little bit of an upgrade would be nice too him because he had an incredible season last year and is playing right now really well. Not too much tho since he is pretty okay right now. maybe a bit of shooting and passing/vision since he is playing more of an second strikes behind the main striker right now and still score goals. 

Maybe downgrade Karius (playing right now as the second keeper) but someone mentioned him already

Thanks

Come on now, these guys are not in the German database. If you believe there are issues, please raise them in the appopriate nations' thread.

10 hours ago, LukeChappers said:

Concerning PA

Reveal hidden contents

Possible to get a response regarding why werners PA is lower than tammys and is the same as lautaro's currently ability? 

3 hours ago, Babafingo said:

Erling Haaland's potential ability only 164? It's not realistic at all. It must be at least 178, which was his p.a in previous version.

nn.png

He has a minus potential so it varies from game to game.

25 minutes ago, Reddiablo said:

Come on, this can't be a valid excuse. He is only 20 y.o and everyone knows that he will reach much higher potential than this if doesn't suffer a serious injury in upcoming years.

Edited by Babafingo
1 minute ago, Babafingo said:

Come on, this can't be a valid excuse, he is only 20 y.o and everyone knows that he has much higher potential than this.

That's exactly why he has a minus potential.

His minus potential is in the spoiler.

Spoiler

Haaland's minus potential is -95 which means he can have a PA of up to 190. The range is 160-190.

17 minutes ago, Babafingo said:

Come on, this can't be a valid excuse. He is only 20 y.o and everyone knows that he will reach much higher potential than this if doesn't suffer a serious injury in upcoming years.

Its to create variety in different saves. So Haaland and all the other wonderkids will not be able to gain Messi status every save.

International caps that need updating at end of 19/20 season:

Ritsu Doan (Arminia Bielefeld) 18 caps 3 goals for Japan: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/71982/Ritsu_Doan.html

Cebio Soukou (Arminia Bielefeld) 11 caps 0 goals for Benin: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/74018/Cebio_Soukou.html

Michael Gregoritsch (Augsburg) 17 caps 2 goals for Austria: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/65045/Michael_Gregoritsch.htm

Fredrik Jensen (Augsburg) 11 caps 4 goals for Finland: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/67692/Fredrik_Jensen.html

Amir Abrashi (Freiburg) 35 caps 1 goal for Albania: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/53405/Amir_Abrashi.html

Guus Til (Freiburg) 1 cap 0 goal for Netherlands, debut was 26/03/18 against Portugal: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/70895/Guus_Til.html

Kwon Chang-Hoon (Freiburg) 23 caps 5 goals for South Korea: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/59997/Chang_Hoon_Kwon.html

Munas Dabbur (Hoffenheim) 20 caps 7 goals for Israel: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/55665/Moanes_Dabour.html

Florian Grillitsch (Hoffenheim) 16 caps 1 goal for Austria: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/67691/Florian_Grillitsch.html

Mijat Gacinovic (Hoffenheim) 17 caps 2 goals for Serbia: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/67539/Mijat_Gacinovic.html

Ilhas Bebou (Hoffenheim) 20 caps 1 goal for Togo, first goal was 10/10/19 against Cape Verde: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/65186/Ihlas_Bebou.html

Kostas Stafylidis (Hoffenheim) 31 caps 2 goals for Greece: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/49332/Kostas_Stafylidis.html

Stefan Posch (Hoffenheim) 5 caps 1 goal for Austria, first goal was 13/10/19 against Slovenia: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/74577/Stefan_Posch.html

Ermin Bicakcic (Hoffenheim) 34 caps 3 goals for Bosnia: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/53299/Ermin_Bicakcic.html

Diadie Samassekou (Hoffenheim) 16 caps 1 goal for Mali: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/65146/Diadie_Samassekou.html

Kasim Adams (Hoffenheim) 13 caps 2 goals for Ghana: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/69297/Kasim_Nuhu.html

Robert Skov (Hoffenheim) first international goal was 05/09/19 against Gibraltar: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/74573/Robert_Skov.html

Karim Onisiwo (Mainz) 6 caps 0 goals for Austria: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/61395/Karim_Onisiwo.html

Pierre Kunde (Mainz) 14 caps 0 goals for Cameroon: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/71193/Pierre_Kunde.html

Benito Raman (Schalke) 1 cap 0 goal for Belgium, debut was 09/09/19 against Scotland: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/75471/Benito_Raman.html

Amine Harit (Schalke) 10 caps 0 goals for Morocco: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/69101/Amine_Harit.html

Salif Sane (Schalke) 35 caps 0 goals for Senegal: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/52558/Salif_Sane.html

Matija Nastasic (Schalke) 28 caps 0 goals for Serbia: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/46759/Matija_Nastasic.html

Nicolas Gonzalez (Stuttgart) 3 caps 0 goals for Argentina, debut was 13/10/19 against Ecuador: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/75876/Nicolas_Gonzalez.html

Wataru Endo (Stuttgart) 22 caps 1 goal for Japan, first goal was 10/10/19 against Mongolia: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/59992/Wataru_Endo.html

Joel Pohjanpalo (Union Berlin) 32 caps 7 goals for Finland: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/49378/Joel_Pohjanpalo.html

Keita Endo (Union Berlin) 2 caps 0 goals for Japan, debut was 10/12/19 against China: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/76439/Keita_Endo.html

Christopher Trimmel (Union Berlin) 7 caps 0 goals for Austria: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/32802/Christopher_Trimmel.html

Milot Rashica (Werder Bremen) 27 caps 4 goals for Kosovo: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/63660/Milot_Rashica.html

Admir Mehmedi (Wolfsburg) 65 caps 9 goals for Switzerland: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/43461/Admir_Mehmedi.html

Josip Brekalo (Wolfsburg) 11 caps 0 goals for Croatia: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/72543/Josip_Brekalo.html

John Brooks (Wolfsburg) 38 caps 3 goals for USA: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/53300/John_Brooks.html

Pavao Pervan (Wolfsburg) 1 cap 0 goals for Austria, debut was 19/11/19 against Latvia: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/76290/Pavao_Pervan.html

International caps that need updating at end of 19/20 season - part 2:

Lucas Alario (Leverkusen) 7 caps 3 goals for Argentina: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/65015/Lucas_Alario.html

Exequiel Palacios (Leverkusen) 4 caps 0 goals for Argentina: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/71799/Exequiel_Palacios.html

Julian Baumgartlinger (Leverkusen) 74 caps 1 goal for Austria: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/33136/Julian_Baumgartlinger.html

Edmond Tapsoba (Leverkusen) 8 caps 0 goals for Burkina Faso: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/64930/Edmond_Tapsoba.html

Tin Jedvaj (Leverkusen) 24 caps 1 goal for Croatia: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/56829/Tin_Jedvaj.html

Aleksandar Dragovic (Leverkusen) 80 caps 1 goal for Austria: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/30603/Aleksandar_Dragovic.html

Charles Aranguiz (Leverkusen) 79 caps 7 goals for Chile: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/35630/Charles_Aranguiz.html

Lukas Hradecky (Leverkusen) 58 caps 0 goals for Finland: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/38283/Lukas_Hradecky.html

Santiago Arias (Leverkusen) 53 caps 0 goals for Colombia: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/53836/Santiago_Arias.html

Marco Reus (Dortmund) 44 caps 13 goals for Germany: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/39520/Marco_Reus.html

Valentino Lazaro (Gladbach) 28 caps 3 goals for Austria: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/55591/Valentino_Lazaro.html

Stefan Lainer (Gladbach) 18 caps 1 goal for Austria, first goal was 16/11/19 against North Macedonia: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/67690/Stefan_Lainer.html

Ramy Bensebaini (Gladbach) 30 caps 3 goals for Algeria: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/66160/Ramy_Bensebaini.html

Laszlo Benes (Gladbach) 3 caps 0 goals for Slovakia: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/68285/Laszlo_Benes.html

Stefan Ilsanker (E. Frankfurt) 42 caps 0 goals for Austria: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/55585/Stefan_Ilsanker.html

Filip Kostic (E.Frankfurt) 32 caps 2 goals for Serbia: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/59365/Filip_Kostic.html

Daichi Kamada (E. Frankfurt) 4 caps 1 goal for Japan, first goal was 10/10/19 against Mongolia: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/73954/Daichi_Kamada.html

Martin Hinteregger (E. Frankfurt) 45 caps 4 goals for Austria: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/54119/Martin_Hinteregger.html

Makoto Hasebe (E.Frankfurt) first international goal was against Hong Kong: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/13017/Makoto_Hasebe.html

Matthew Leckie (Hertha) 63 caps 11 goals for Australia: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/49276/Mathew_Leckie.html

Konrad Laimer (Leipzig) 7 caps 1 goal for Austria, first goal was 06/09/19 against Latvia: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/74493/Konrad_Laimer.html

Amadaou Haidara (Leipzig) 15 caps 1 goal for Mali: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/69093/Amadou_Haidara.html

Marcel Sabitzer (Leipzig) 42 caps 7 goals for Austria: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/47891/Marcel_Sabitzer.html

Dani Olmo (Leipzig) 1 cap 0 goals for Spain, debut was 15/11/19 against Malta: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/76187/Dani_Olmo.html

18 hours ago, Reddiablo said:

Thank you... we already have had two other forum posters talk about Stuttgart - looks like you guys are on a fairly similar opinion - so that's good :) You can expect some changes. I won't go over them again, sorry about that.

One Cisse has been deleted - he will be there only once.

Two questions:

- Egloff what are his strenghts and weaknesses

- Thommy - what should we do with him?

you're welcome and sounds good :) 

to Erik Thommy: 

to Lillian Egloff:

• as i  mentioned he is THE talent at VfB Stuttgart
  • He is home in offensive midfield but also can play left and right wing pretty well maybe a 17/20 also played as Striker but not that often 
  • he should have maybe more than a 7 in passing cause he is beast at assists 
  • also long shot and finishing should be at least a 9 or 10 he was pretty a dangerous offensive midfielder in u19-bundesliga19-20 https://www.transfermarkt.de/lilian-egloff/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/472243
  • also stamina is way too low i mean he is a proffesional player and young age he is pretty fit 
  • also nerv strength could be little higher maybe a 9
  • his potential should be around 150-170 PA

General:

Please Upgrade Youth Facility youth training and Recrutment... VfB Stuttgart is at least Top3 in Germany...the u19 is every year in the league finals

they just build a new Youth facility and changed staff and recrutment at VfB https://www.kicker.de/vfb_baut_im_nachwuchs_massiv_um_und_hat_die_vision_europa-775000/artikel

https://www.vfb.de/de/1893/junge-wilde/jugendkonzept/seite/konzeption/ VfB Stuttgart is at least as good as FC Bayern Munich and they have Youth facility 9/10 training 5/7 recrutment 7/8

I mean look at: 

1. Bernd Leno
  2. Joshuha Kimmich
  3. thilo Kehrer till U-17 
  4. Sebastian Rudy
  5. Sami Khedira
  6. Daniel Didavi
  7. Serge Gnabry till U-17
  8. Timo Werner
  9. Tim Leibold
  10. Patrick Bauer
  11. Marvin Compper
  12. Sven Ulreich
  13.  Raphael Holzhauser
  14. Ermin Bicakic
  15.  Holger Badstuber
  16. Serdar Tasci
  17. Mario Gomez
  18. Loris Karius
  19. Antonio Rüdiger

nearly everyone is playing international or played there...so they should deserve an upgrade 

vor 40 Minuten schrieb Janvirus:

General:

Please Upgrade Youth Facility youth training and Recrutment... VfB Stuttgart is at least Top3 in Germany...the u19 is every year in the league finals

they just build a new Youth facility and changed staff and recrutment at VfB https://www.kicker.de/vfb_baut_im_nachwuchs_massiv_um_und_hat_die_vision_europa-775000/artikel

https://www.vfb.de/de/1893/junge-wilde/jugendkonzept/seite/konzeption/ VfB Stuttgart is at least as good as FC Bayern Munich and they have Youth facility 9/10 training 5/7 recrutment 7/8

I mean look at: 

1. Bernd Leno
  2. Joshuha Kimmich
  3. thilo Kehrer till U-17 
  4. Sebastian Rudy
  5. Sami Khedira
  6. Daniel Didavi
  7. Serge Gnabry till U-17
  8. Timo Werner
  9. Tim Leibold
  10. Patrick Bauer
  11. Marvin Compper
  12. Sven Ulreich
  13. Ermin Bicakic
  14.  Holger Badstuber
  15. Serdar Tasci
  16. Mario Gomez
  17. Loris Karius
  18. Antonio Rüdiger

nearly everyone is playing international or played there...so they should deserve an upgrade 

Raphael Holzhauser :seagull:

Am 16.11.2020 um 23:28 schrieb Reddiablo:

Declared him for Croatia, but technically in game he can still switch.

I need a date of birth (or year of birth) for Martin Franz to add him.

The date of birth from Martin Franz is 04.03.1982

In Stuttgart Staff missing is Oliver Bartlett ID 92002932

Edited by Doddo04

Christopher Lannert could maybe added to the game, he signed as a Free Agent for Verl at the end of last month and is currently not in the database (https://www.transfermarkt.de/christopher-lannert/profil/spieler/326921https://www.transfermarkt.de/verl-verpflichtet-rechtsverteidiger-lannert-bdquo-hat-richtig-lust-auf-den-sportclub-ldquo-/view/news/373703)

I am forwarding this from the German translation thread.

Player ID: 2000045854

His "Common Name" should be "Nnamdi Collins" (Nmadi -> Nnamdi) like his First Name entry "Pharell Nnamdi"

vor 3 Stunden schrieb CaptainVlok:

Hi,

ich nehme an, hier handelt es sich nicht um eine absichtliche Umbenennung aus rechtlichen Gründen.

Der Spieler heißt eigentlich Nnamdi Collins:

https://www.bvb.de/News/Uebersicht/BVB-verlaengert-bis-2023-mit-Nnamdi-Collins

grafik.png.8b6e5fd7f9479c1f7c8c8ec1f2e0ee99.png

vor 48 Minuten schrieb Waldi98:

His "Common Name" should be "Nnamdi Collins" (Nmadi -> Nnamdi) like his First Name entry "Pharell Nnamdi"

oops :seagull:

14 hours ago, Reddiablo said:

He is now such a proven player that he should have a set PA despite his young age and his set PA should be the highest of all classic centre forwards in the database as there is no other central attacker at his age proven so much as he has done. Just look at every statistic he has got the last season. 

You can also argue if his CA should be 20 point below players like Harry Kane, Sadio Mane and Luis Suarez.....there are few other strikers that has performed better than Erling in the last 6 monhts and we are speaking of current ability and not historic ability. Its easy ta argue that all his physical attributes could be upped by one and  same with many of his technical skills. Cant see any reason why Erling should not be a CA170+ attacker, what more should he do?

His determination at 14 also seems low.  Cant see what he has said or done on or of the field to not have determination in the 17-18 range. There are few youngsters with such a determination to be best, and its a big factor that he has taken huuuuge steps in few years. Not many years since he was not even a regular in norwegian top division. Its his extreme dedication to be best that has taken him from an average norwegian attacker in 2018 to a top 5 striker in the world in 3 years.

2 hours ago, Waldi98 said:

Fixed

4 hours ago, theorenwulf said:

Christopher Lannert could maybe added to the game, he signed as a Free Agent for Verl at the end of last month and is currently not in the database (https://www.transfermarkt.de/christopher-lannert/profil/spieler/326921https://www.transfermarkt.de/verl-verpflichtet-rechtsverteidiger-lannert-bdquo-hat-richtig-lust-auf-den-sportclub-ldquo-/view/news/373703)

Looks like Fire03 has added him already. He will make it into the game.

5 hours ago, Doddo04 said:

The date of birth from Martin Franz is 04.03.1982

In Stuttgart Staff missing is Oliver Bartlett ID 92002932

Both now at Stuttgart. Thanks!

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Apaco:

He is now such a proven player that he should have a set PA despite his young age and his set PA should be the highest of all classic centre forwards in the database as there is no other central attacker at his age proven so much as he has done. Just look at every statistic he has got the last season. 

You can also argue if his CA should be 20 point below players like Harry Kane, Sadio Mane and Luis Suarez.....there are few other strikers that has performed better than Erling in the last 6 monhts and we are speaking of current ability and not historic ability. Its easy ta argue that all his physical attributes could be upped by one and  same with many of his technical skills. Cant see any reason why Erling should not be a CA170+ attacker, what more should he do?

His determination at 14 also seems low.  Cant see what he has said or done on or of the field to not have determination in the 17-18 range. There are few youngsters with such a determination to be best, and its a big factor that he has taken huuuuge steps in few years. Not many years since he was not even a regular in norwegian top division. Its his extreme dedication to be best that has taken him from an average norwegian attacker in 2018 to a top 5 striker in the world in 3 years.

I didn't touch haaland myself or if I did only minorly but I have to say I absolutely disagree. I'd even say he's a bit overrated in FM. There are still so many aspects of his game that can improve, he says so himself, and watching every Dortmund game it is evident. He wasted many chances against Bayern, had weaknesses in combination play and generally often struggles to get involved in a match. He's an absolutely lethal, fast and strong finisher, which he also is in the game. 

By your logic Alcacer should have received a ca of 180 after his first year at Dortmund. Batshuay a 170 and Auba also a 180. Dortmund is a very creative side that is excellent at creating chances for lethal finishers. Every main striker but Immobile had success at Dortmund statwise. So yes, Haaland is great but you can't just say that he ought to have such and such CA because of his scoring records imo. He hasn't even played at a top level for a year. 

I agree though on his determination, generally his personality seems to move towards CR7 kind of work ethic and professionalism. And he appears in Dortmund on and off the pitch as if he owned the team. Somewhat Zlatanlike. So a higher determination is really justified in my eyes. Also I think with the spring database one can give him a set PA but generally it's not unusual In FM for a 20 year old player to have a random PA in the game. 

Edited by Nikopol

@FMunderachiever your posts were hidden due to not actually offering anything for the researchers to work with. Simply saying players are underrated and values (which aren't anything to do with researchers) are incorrect adds nothing to the discussion.

Just now, santy001 said:

@FMunderachiever your posts were hidden due to not actually offering anything for the researchers to work with. Simply saying players are underrated and values (which aren't anything to do with researchers) are incorrect adds nothing to the discussion.

Ok well Gnabry has 15 for finishing and something like 11 or 12 for composure. Thats surely not correct.

Davies has tackling 9 or 10 and his passing is about 10 too. That must be wrong.

Off memory i think Alaba's anticipation is 10? its certainly very low.

These are attributes that are far too low