[France] Data Issues

Hello, i noted a few changes about Amiens about Staff, Players, Contract ...

Staff: Diaby Bakasso - Physio (Free), Lucie Dugue ( New Physio). Julien Ielsch (Free) Serge Costa ( Analyste, Preparer?) 

Players: Bianchini Florian sign new contract 2023 http://www.amiensfootball.com/blog/article/florian-bianchini-signe-pro-11047 and also

Gomis Iron http://www.amiensfootball.com/blog/article/iron-gomis-prolonge-jusquen-2023-11048 .

Alexandre ObambotJoshua Adeyileka free sign https://www.transfermarkt.fr/alexandre-obambot/profil/spieler/634390 . https://www.transfermarkt.fr/joshua-adeyileka/profil/spieler/539026 .

Stat: Papeau deserves less for ( - Stamina , Natural Physio) and better for ( + Pass , Aggressive , Vision , Determination ) 

Otero deserves less for ( - Center, Long Shot , Finish) and better for ( + Playing Volume )  Akolo deserves less for ( - Playing Volume, Aggressive) 

Gomis : deserves better for ( + Dribble) and un general reajustement for its good start season as Sanasi Sy he became a good player. 

Timite : Play like attacking midfielder and he it was good. Gouano was always injury for indefinite period.  

Sorry for my English and thanks for the work guys :applause:

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Qu3nt1 said:

Hello, i noted a few changes about Amiens about Staff, Players, Contract ...

Staff: Diaby Bakasso - Physio (Free), Lucie Dugue ( New Physio). Julien Ielsch (Free) Serge Costa ( Analyste, Preparer?) 

Players: Bianchini Florian sign new contract 2023 http://www.amiensfootball.com/blog/article/florian-bianchini-signe-pro-11047 and also

Gomis Iron http://www.amiensfootball.com/blog/article/iron-gomis-prolonge-jusquen-2023-11048 .

Alexandre ObambotJoshua Adeyileka free sign https://www.transfermarkt.fr/alexandre-obambot/profil/spieler/634390 . https://www.transfermarkt.fr/joshua-adeyileka/profil/spieler/539026 .

Stat: Papeau deserves less for ( - Stamina , Natural Physio) and better for ( + Pass , Aggressive , Vision , Determination ) 

Otero deserves less for ( - Center, Long Shot , Finish) and better for ( + Playing Volume )  Akolo deserves less for ( - Playing Volume, Aggressive) 

Gomis : deserves better for ( + Dribble) and un general reajustement for its good start season as Sanasi Sy he became a good player. 

Timite : Play like attacking midfielder and he it was good. Gouano was always injury for indefinite period.  

Sorry for my English and thanks for the work guys :applause:

HI @Qu3nt1,

careful info from yesterday are not data issues. :)

I'd review the rest, Costa is not in the db as we didn't have enough information to add him.

Thanks for the effort with english and comment, appreciated.

Hello Alien,

Après discussion de future game FM avec d'autres joueurs, j'ai constaté un gros couac L2, déjà valable sur FM20, mais probablement trop juste pour être pris en compte.

Vous avez oublié d'intégrer le nouveau stade de Chambly, qui sera livré en janvier 2021.

Citation

Actuellement, c'est intégré comme une reconstruction, alors qu'il s'agit bien d'un nouveau stade qui est construit. Il intègre 4500 places assises. Extensible à 6 ou 10.000, c'est mon estimation...

2JNLPB326IXZZCGWN6KFHRA26E.jpg

https://france3-regions.francetvinfo.fr/hauts-de-france/oise/football-fc-chambly-jouera-son-nouveau-stade-homologue-ligue-2-fin-2020-1841304.html

Livraison prévue pour mi janvier 2021. Tu peux laisser la réserve et les jeunes au Stade des Marais cependant.

Hi, why Moise Kean is still 127? He started very well this season and he plays with his National Team. 127 is a CA not for him. He should be 135/136. Is it possible to correct before the day one?

Edited by Diggy96
Il y a 8 heures, Diggy96 a dit :

Hi, why Moise Kean is still 127? He started very well this season and he plays with his National Team. 127 is a CA not for him. He should be 135/136. Is it possible to correct before the day one?

Hi

i guess it’s more likely the review of Everton staff for Kean atm

Not sure if it can be tweaked prior the winter update

2 ore fa, nico_france ha scritto:

Hi

i guess it’s more likely the review of Everton staff for Kean atm

Not sure if it can be tweaked prior the winter update

In Italy we are updating also now if something is not correct before day 1. I'm asking if it's possible to update his CA to make the game more correct as possible :)

55 minutes ago, Diggy96 said:

In Italy we are updating also now if something is not correct before day 1. I'm asking if it's possible to update his CA to make the game more correct as possible :)

Well, my POV is that his CA is a starting point ingame in July and you suggest a CA based on IRL performances of a couple of matches. Same, the value you suggest is above the lowest range possible of his current PA, so I disagree with it.

So, in short term, no there would not be a change. What if we put them to 135 , then IRL he doesn't score for 3 months?

You may disagree with our opinion, you might be right, it might end he would be at 135 after winter patch, but I think I haven't seen enough to justify a +8 increase for a player who is indeed 127 but at 20.

Regards.

13 hours ago, Matt Sheppard said:

Hello Alien,

Après discussion de future game FM avec d'autres joueurs, j'ai constaté un gros couac L2, déjà valable sur FM20, mais probablement trop juste pour être pris en compte.

Vous avez oublié d'intégrer le nouveau stade de Chambly, qui sera livré en janvier 2021.

Actuellement, c'est intégré comme une reconstruction, alors qu'il s'agit bien d'un nouveau stade qui est construit. Il intègre 4500 places assises. Extensible à 6 ou 10.000, c'est mon estimation...

2JNLPB326IXZZCGWN6KFHRA26E.jpg

https://france3-regions.francetvinfo.fr/hauts-de-france/oise/football-fc-chambly-jouera-son-nouveau-stade-homologue-ligue-2-fin-2020-1841304.html

Livraison prévue pour mi janvier 2021. Tu peux laisser la réserve et les jeunes au Stade des Marais cependant.

Salut,

Déjà remonté plus haut. Coquille connue en effet, malheureusement rien de possible à ce stade, j'ai déjà demandé.

Je m'occupe de le corriger aussi tôt que possible pour le patch hivernal.

22 minutes ago, AlienIR said:

Well, my POV is that his CA is a starting point ingame in July and you suggest a CA based on IRL performances of a couple of matches. Same, the value you suggest is above the lowest range possible of his current PA, so I disagree with it.

So, in short term, no there would not be a change. What if we put them to 135 , then IRL he doesn't score for 3 months?

You may disagree with our opinion, you might be right, it might end he would be at 135 after winter patch, but I think I haven't seen enough to justify a +8 increase for a player who is indeed 127 but at 20.

Regards.

The DB is full of youngsters with CA's even higher than their lowest possible range of PA's and i guess there is nothing wrong with that. Anyways he was just asking to increase his CA since he's actually playing in his club and also in his national team. And considering the club ATM is PSG and the national team is Italy, he would really need an upgrade. 127 is used for best players in italian Serie B and i'm sure you will agree with me those players are far from playing for PSG and Italy national team.
PS the "couple of matches" reads as 11 games and 7 goals.

35 minutes ago, legend_killer82 said:

The DB is full of youngsters with CA's even higher than their lowest possible range of PA's and i guess there is nothing wrong with that. Anyways he was just asking to increase his CA since he's actually playing in his club and also in his national team. And considering the club ATM is PSG and the national team is Italy, he would really need an upgrade. 127 is used for best players in italian Serie B and i'm sure you will agree with me those players are far from playing for PSG and Italy national team.
PS the "couple of matches" reads as 11 games and 7 goals.

Well, ideally a CA should not be over a PA in the db. if a CA is above the lowest value of minus range, then it simply means in some game the player would have 0 potential to improve.

I've purely understood his request. I purely simply disagree with that as you purely simply disagree with my POV, which is fine but as stated in the opening post:

"As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research"

There is not much to be said around, with all respect. I'm far to agree with all ratings of all players in the db, but I accept that subjective point.

happy sunday all

Regards

Il y a 4 heures, AlienIR a dit :

Salut,

Déjà remonté plus haut. Coquille connue en effet, malheureusement rien de possible à ce stade, j'ai déjà demandé.

Je m'occupe de le corriger aussi tôt que possible pour le patch hivernal.

Je n'ai pas vu le message précédemment, mais j'ai quand même pris le temps de le dire.
C'est dommage que ça soit la commu qui doive le faire à la sortie du jeu à cause des restrictions que tu as :(

Par ailleurs, je ne sais pas dans quel topic ça a sa place, mais je vais le faire ici.

Le règlement de la Ligue des Champions prit en compte est bon en phase de poule, mais est erroné en phase finale.

image.thumb.png.d93824bbc97b33cbb21070f241646200.png

Si dans le règlement de la compétition c'est good, celui prit en compte par le jeu au moment de la feuille de match est le même que dans le calendrier...

image.thumb.png.b3f6fe1297d16520ec109d3753f1dd58.png

image.thumb.png.1c4816b810670bfd51e68c1ece75d600.png

Bonjour !

J'espère poster au bon endroit.

J'aimerais proposer de possibles améliorations pour le club d'Auxerre dont je suis un fervent supporter.

-Touré est indiqué sur la liste des transferts or c'est le capitaine du club et a été prolongé en fin de saison, de plus c'est l'un des meilleurs joueurs du clubs, l'un des plus gros salaire et donc un joueur important et non de rotation

-Voici la compo type depuis le début de saison: (en 4-1-4-1 qui pourrait être représenter en 4-3-3 en jeu)

Léon - Arcus - Jubal - Coeff* - Bernard - Touré - Hein** - Sakhi - Autret - Fortuné*** - Le Bihan

* en concurrence avec Llorris

** en concurrence avec Ngando

*** en concurrence avec Dugimont

-Ndom est sur la liste des transferts alors qu'il ne devrait pas y être, Bellugou et Merdji pourrait y être

-Arcus (l'un des meilleurs joueurs du club), Laiton (2ème gardien) et De Percin (3ème gardien) sont un peu faible dans le jeu

-Bellugou et Souprayen et Merji sont eux un peu fort dans le jeu

-Joly 4ème défenseur du club est un peu faible en potentiel

-Coeff sera à mettre en statut titulaire régulier

-Camara à mettre en Box to box

-Ngando à mettre en MOD ailier intérieur en naturel (ou accompli) 

-Sakhi à améliorer en Box to box

-Autret en naturel (ou accompli) en MC meneur de jeu avancé

-Dugimont en naturel en MOG ailier intérieur ouu attaquant intérieur ou attaquant pivot excentré (poste qu'il occupait déja l'année dernière)

Merci !

4 hours ago, Matt Sheppard said:

Je n'ai pas vu le message précédemment, mais j'ai quand même pris le temps de le dire.
C'est dommage que ça soit la commu qui doive le faire à la sortie du jeu à cause des restrictions que tu as :(

Par ailleurs, je ne sais pas dans quel topic ça a sa place, mais je vais le faire ici.

Le règlement de la Ligue des Champions prit en compte est bon en phase de poule, mais est erroné en phase finale.

image.thumb.png.d93824bbc97b33cbb21070f241646200.png

Si dans le règlement de la compétition c'est good, celui prit en compte par le jeu au moment de la feuille de match est le même que dans le calendrier...

image.thumb.png.b3f6fe1297d16520ec109d3753f1dd58.png

image.thumb.png.1c4816b810670bfd51e68c1ece75d600.png

Salut,

Oui je sais bien, je suis le premier frustré ici de ne pas pouvoir amélioré ça maintenant. Après, on est bien content d'avoir la license et de la conserver. :)

Les réglements, d'une manière générale, ce n'est pas la base qui controle. C'est à remonter dans le forum 'League Rules' stp.

5 hours ago, Curkix said:

Bonjour, j'ai un bug qui fait que les équipes de National n'ont pas eu accès à la coupe de France lors de ma première saison. Aucun souci pour les clubs des autres division en revanche. Sur Twitter on m'a dit de joindre le fichier de ma sauvegarde mais il est trop gros.

Football Manager Screenshot 2020.11.14 - 14.05.44.95.png

Cf ci dessus, rien de grave.

Les réglements c'est à remonter dans 'League rules' stp. Ce bug est connu est déjà remonté aux équipes en charge de cet aspect. Merci néanmoins de ton apport.

18 hours ago, Jay974 said:

Hi,

Dommage de voir Mitchel Bakker finir en prêt dans une équipe en National. 

Peut être un rééquilibrage au vu de son début de saison ? (L1+C1)

bakker.PNG

Bizarre qu'il atterisse en National, il est au dessus du niveau. Je vais relire la base néanmoins.

On 14/11/2020 at 18:59, Wesjuh902 said:

Hi all,

I found some inconsistent naming for Paris Saint-Germain seen on player profiles, which I think could be optimized. The first team is called 'PSG', the second team is called 'Paris SG 2'. It would be better to name them 'PSG' and 'PSG 2' or 'Paris SG' and 'Paris SG 2''. These inconsistencies apply to the short names only and I've seen them on both Dutch and English data. I personally prefer the naming to be PSG and PSG 2.

bakker-psg-names.png

I need some feedback here please.

I've reviewed the db, all names are not conflicting between first and B team (same short names). I've started a new save and in my save, the screen display Paris SG for the first team

image.png.e4226f91dc245f0a54ced4019c67f479.png

Are you using a 'names fix' file? Or is it only reproducing with Eng/ Dutch? What if you switch to French language please?

Thanks

On 14/11/2020 at 14:02, Timma said:

David Henen (Grenoble) is missing his 2 caps 0 goals for Togo, debut was 14/11/19 against Comoros: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/76145/David_Henen.html

Stephen Odey (Amiens) has 2 caps 0 goals for Nigeria: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/68919/Stephen_Odey.html

hi @Timma,

Thanks for the spot and report. That should be fixed for the release.

Regards

13 hours ago, dudul89 said:

Bonjour !

J'espère poster au bon endroit.

J'aimerais proposer de possibles améliorations pour le club d'Auxerre dont je suis un fervent supporter.

-Touré est indiqué sur la liste des transferts or c'est le capitaine du club et a été prolongé en fin de saison, de plus c'est l'un des meilleurs joueurs du clubs, l'un des plus gros salaire et donc un joueur important et non de rotation

-Voici la compo type depuis le début de saison: (en 4-1-4-1 qui pourrait être représenter en 4-3-3 en jeu)

Léon - Arcus - Jubal - Coeff* - Bernard - Touré - Hein** - Sakhi - Autret - Fortuné*** - Le Bihan

* en concurrence avec Llorris

** en concurrence avec Ngando

*** en concurrence avec Dugimont

-Ndom est sur la liste des transferts alors qu'il ne devrait pas y être, Bellugou et Merdji pourrait y être

-Arcus (l'un des meilleurs joueurs du club), Laiton (2ème gardien) et De Percin (3ème gardien) sont un peu faible dans le jeu

-Bellugou et Souprayen et Merji sont eux un peu fort dans le jeu

-Joly 4ème défenseur du club est un peu faible en potentiel

-Coeff sera à mettre en statut titulaire régulier

-Camara à mettre en Box to box

-Ngando à mettre en MOD ailier intérieur en naturel (ou accompli) 

-Sakhi à améliorer en Box to box

-Autret en naturel (ou accompli) en MC meneur de jeu avancé

-Dugimont en naturel en MOG ailier intérieur ouu attaquant intérieur ou attaquant pivot excentré (poste qu'il occupait déja l'année dernière)

Merci !

Bonjour,

Nous n'avons pas d'outil pour mettre X ou Y joueur sur la liste des transferts ou faire jouer untel ou untel à tel poste en concurrence avec un autre. Mais merci. Laiton a largement de quoi jouer pro dans la base ;)

J'ai relu le fichier et fait un premier passage rapide. Merci de ton apport.

10 hours ago, Hihiet said:

Hi,

At the end the 1st year, the capacity of the Stadium of Angers (Stade Raymond Kopa) is reduced to only 1883 seats whereas 1883 must be added to the current capacity.

920038650_Capturedecran2020-11-15a22_00_46.thumb.png.543379a606b2145987de81e2adbfd9b9.png

Thanks for the spot and report, looks like a typo in the config file. I'd try to get that sorted for the release.

Regards

Hello !

Concernant Rodez et son stade.

Un projet d'agrandissement devrait être achevé pour le début de la saison 2023/2024 et porter sa capacité à 7 800 places.

https://www.centrepresseaveyron.fr/2020/10/01/rodez-ca-avance-pour-le-nouveau-stade-paul-lignon-9110814.php

La pelouse devrait être hybride et chauffée. https://www.ladepeche.fr/article/2018/12/20/2928331-stade-paul-lignon-teyssedre-annonce-trois-phases-travaux-12.html

image.jpg

image2.jpg

Edited by RomJayCS
Il y a 5 heures, Rightside13 a dit :

Mehdi Zerkane of Bordeaux has been capped by Algeria. 

Algeria set as declared nation, I don't know if it will be in for the release but at least it is now requested. Thank you ;)

il y a 34 minutes, jerremyi a dit :

Bon Bon    Bonsoir le joueur d’Ajauxerre ALY NDOM et gaucher dans la vraie vie hors sur le jeu il et drotier

This one is also requested but, again, I can't promise it will be implemented in the final release. Thanks !

Bonsoir, 

quelques remarques pour le Cs Sedan Ardennes (N2)

- Aboul Bila : rupture des ligaments croisés. ( https://abonne.lardennais.fr/id198958/article/2020-10-15/football-national-2-le-cs-sedan-ardennes-perd-son-attaquant-abdul-bila

-Il n'y a pas de partenariat avec le club de Dijon. 

-Les grands noms et légende du club ont disparu ?

- Le centre d'entrainement reste de qualité et devrait être up. 

- Il manque le coach adjoint (Anthony Bisordi) et le préparateur physique (Aliaume Monrozier) dans le staff. (https://www.cssedan-ardennes.com/sedan/index.php?p=equipe)

-Glen Matondo est défenseur et pas milieu def

- Etonné du très bon niveau des 2 Sénégalais qui ont rejoint l'équipe récemment (Tamba et Sambou). Pour l'instant ils semblent très à court physiquement, loin de pouvoir être titulaire. 

Edited by Oufti215

Hello,

Pour Sochaux, Yann Kitala devrait être de retour de blessure en Janvier pas fin Mars comme prévu dans le jeu.

Egalement concernant la partie financière, il y a environ 3M sur le compte ce qui est hautement irréaliste. Le club à vendu Maxence Lacroix à Wolfsburg pour 5M (https://www.transfermarkt.fr/maxence-lacroix/profil/spieler/434224) et Willy Kambwala pour Manchester United pour environ 3M (https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Transferts-le-jeune-willy-kambwala-sochaux-a-manchester-united/1180443). Sachant que le club était largement dans le vert suite à la saison passée (vente Agoumé à l'Inter Milan 5M) et apport du nouveau propriétaire. Il est donc hautement improbable que le club dispose que de 3M de trésorerie en début de partie.

Merci.

Edited by benben90
Il y a 14 heures, Oufti215 a dit :

Bonsoir, 

quelques remarques pour le Cs Sedan Ardennes (N2)

- Aboul Bila : rupture des ligaments croisés. ( https://abonne.lardennais.fr/id198958/article/2020-10-15/football-national-2-le-cs-sedan-ardennes-perd-son-attaquant-abdul-bila

@Oufti215Bonjour, la blessure n'est pas encodé car elle a eu lieu alors que la saison a déjà commencé.

Il y a 14 heures, Oufti215 a dit :

-Les grands noms et légende du club ont disparu ?

Les grands noms et légende de Sedan sont bien présentes.

Il y a 15 heures, Oufti215 a dit :

- Il manque le coach adjoint (Anthony Bisordi) et le préparateur physique (Aliaume Monrozier) dans le staff. (https://www.cssedan-ardennes.com/sedan/index.php?p=equipe)

Anthony Bisordi sera présent dès que possible.

Aliaume Monrozier est déja présent à Sedan dans le jeu.

Il y a 15 heures, Oufti215 a dit :

-Glen Matondo est défenseur et pas milieu def

- Etonné du très bon niveau des 2 Sénégalais qui ont rejoint l'équipe récemment (Tamba et Sambou). Pour l'instant ils semblent très à court physiquement, loin de pouvoir être titulaire. 

Glen Matondo vient d'être modifié pour apparaître DC, ce sera visible dans le jeu des que possible.

Merci pour le feedback concernant les 2 Sénégalais, je vient justement de baisser leurs niveaux. Pareil, ce sera présent dès que possible.

6 hours ago, benben90 said:

Hello,

Pour Sochaux, Yann Kitala devrait être de retour de blessure en Janvier pas fin Mars comme prévu dans le jeu.

Egalement concernant la partie financière, il y a environ 3M sur le compte ce qui est hautement irréaliste. Le club à vendu Maxence Lacroix à Wolfsburg pour 5M (https://www.transfermarkt.fr/maxence-lacroix/profil/spieler/434224) et Willy Kambwala pour Manchester United pour environ 3M (https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Transferts-le-jeune-willy-kambwala-sochaux-a-manchester-united/1180443). Sachant que le club était largement dans le vert suite à la saison passée (vente Agoumé à l'Inter Milan 5M) et apport du nouveau propriétaire. Il est donc hautement improbable que le club dispose que de 3M de trésorerie en début de partie.

Merci.

Bonjour @benben90,

Je pense que tu te meprends sur la situation. En 2018/2019 le club a accuse une perte de plus de 5M et des dettes de 3M, l'annee d'avant pertes de 5M et dettes de 4M. Le club a meme failli disparaitre a cause justement de sa situation financiere. Les montants des transferts ont donc probablement servi a couvrir ces passifs. Il est meme probable qu'on soit trop haut avec le 3 M affiche ingame.

Quoi qu'il en soit , nous attendons simplement le prochain rapport DNCG qui est la source la plus fiable concernant les comptes des clubs. Pas de changement prevu a ce stade critique du jeu.

Kitala, je regarde ca tranquillement.

Cordialement.

Hello, i forgot to mention Mustapha Sangaré 

Le 14/11/2020 à 18:49, AlienIR a dit :

HI @Qu3nt1,

careful info from yesterday are not data issues. :)

I'd review the rest, Costa is not in the db as we didn't have enough information to add him.

Thanks for the effort with english and comment, appreciated.

Hello, i forgot to mention the good potential and the good star of Nathan Monzango, several club in ligue 1 watch him.

And the transfert of Mustapha Sangaré https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Transferts-mustapha-sangare-signe-trois-ans-a-amiens/1191392 :cool:

Hello,

SM Caen

Pierre-Antoine Capton is the president (own the team at 20%).

Olivier Pickeu is exécutive président

Vincent Catherine, is the french representant of Oaktree Capital Management, which own the team at 80%.

https://www.boursier.com/actualites/economie/acquisition-du-stade-malherbe-caen-par-oaktree-et-pierre-antoine-capto-44743.html

When they gonna sell the team, Capton should be the number 1 choice buyer. 

Jessy Deminguet signed a new contract to 2023

https://www.ouest-france.fr/sport/football/sm-caen-jessy-deminguet-prolonge-jusqu-en-2023-6395988

Edited by CaptainPanty

Hello, 

I see Nathan Diyangi Konda at Red Star FC (N1) in the game, but I have never heard of him. I watch every game and searched their website, so not sure if he's actually there. According to Soccerway, he's playing at Avoine OCC, at the fifth level: https://nl.soccerway.com/players/nathan-diyangi-konda/293252/. Same goes for Melvin Minin, which I'm not sure about either he plays for Red Star FC.

According to their website, Yoan Kouadio is missing from their squad ingame: https://www.redstar.fr/les-pros/

The club's nickname in real life is L'Etoile Rouge and Jérémy Labor is the vice-captain I think, as he was the only other captain of the team in the pre-season games, when Edouard Daillet did not play

Not sure if the right place to say about player ratings, but I think Maxime Sivis and Benjamin Gomel are underrated and Seybou Koïta overrated. Sivis and Gomel are the best players of this season and have showed in on a constant bases, with Gomel scoring 3 goals as well.

Bachibou Koïta is named Seybou Koïta ingame. I'm not sure what his real name is, but he calls himself Bachibou on his Instagram

Length/Weight that needs to be corrected:

William Avognan: 195 cm/96 kg
Edouard Daillet: 180 cm/79 kg
Jéremy Labor: 182 cm/74 kg
Hamadou Karamoko: 89 kg
Maxime Sivis: 180 cm/79 kg

I hope I helped you enough.

Edited by ThijsFrank

Bonjour à tous,

Je suis un peu étonné par la situation financière de l'Olympique de Marseille qui indique "prospères" ... En réalité le club est tout de même sous le coup d'une surveillance du FPF et a enchainé plusieurs exercices déficitaires que la participation à la LDC ne peut couvrir ... Une situation financière "correct"  me semblerait plus appropriée (et ce serait plutôt gentil je pense) .

Excellente journée à tous.

1 hour ago, keysea said:

Bonjour à tous,

Je suis un peu étonné par la situation financière de l'Olympique de Marseille qui indique "prospères" ... En réalité le club est tout de même sous le coup d'une surveillance du FPF et a enchainé plusieurs exercices déficitaires que la participation à la LDC ne peut couvrir ... Une situation financière "correct"  me semblerait plus appropriée (et ce serait plutôt gentil je pense) .

Excellente journée à tous.

Bonjour Keysea,

Le sujet a deja ete discute quelques pages plus loin.  La sanction FPF pour les competitions europennes est dans le code. Il y'a eu un leger tweak deja pour la release. Nous sommes tous d'accord sur le cote 'prospere' et j'espere que le tweak resoudra le probleme.

L'aspect financier, nous attendons desormais les rapports DNCG afin d'avoir les informations les plus fiables possibles. Pas de changement drastique a ce stade vu l'impact gameplay. 

Merci neanmoins. Bonne journee a toi

13 hours ago, Qu3nt1 said:

Hello, i forgot to mention Mustapha Sangaré 

Hello, i forgot to mention the good potential and the good star of Nathan Monzango, several club in ligue 1 watch him.

And the transfert of Mustapha Sangaré https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Transferts-mustapha-sangare-signe-trois-ans-a-amiens/1191392 :cool:

Sangare, the news happened the day after the cut for the beta. Already in for  the release.

Monzango, he is a -7 in the db, 110 to 140 PA range. It's ok to represent his current potential.

13 hours ago, CaptainPanty said:

Hello,

SM Caen

Pierre-Antoine Capton is the president (own the team at 20%).

Olivier Pickeu is exécutive président

Vincent Catherine, is the french representant of Oaktree Capital Management, which own the team at 80%.

https://www.boursier.com/actualites/economie/acquisition-du-stade-malherbe-caen-par-oaktree-et-pierre-antoine-capto-44743.html

When they gonna sell the team, Capton should be the number 1 choice buyer. 

Jessy Deminguet signed a new contract to 2023

https://www.ouest-france.fr/sport/football/sm-caen-jessy-deminguet-prolonge-jusqu-en-2023-6395988

Thanks for the spot around Deminguet, we'd try to get it fixed for the release.

Caen owner, unfortunately that falls also under license. So no change at this crucial stage, although I'd like to improve the accuracy/ level. He would be added first thing for the winter patch.

Thanks for your help. 

Regards

18 minutes ago, AlienIR said:

Bonjour Keysea,

Le sujet a deja ete discute quelques pages plus loin.  La sanction FPF pour les competitions europennes est dans le code. Il y'a eu un leger tweak deja pour la release. Nous sommes tous d'accord sur le cote 'prospere' et j'espere que le tweak resoudra le probleme.

L'aspect financier, nous attendons desormais les rapports DNCG afin d'avoir les informations les plus fiables possibles. Pas de changement drastique a ce stade vu l'impact gameplay. 

Merci neanmoins. Bonne journee a toi

Merci à toi pour ta réponse.

Profitez bien du jeu car l'itération de cette année est de loin la meilleure à laquelle je me suis adonnée depuis des années... 

I know Rabiot had a spat with Didier Deschamps but it's been resolved now and Rabiot is back in the French set up but in my save he never gets selected for a call up. He's clearly a brilliant player so would have thought he would have made at 1 or 2 of the squads.

I've seen a few people mention the same issues with Bale, I've checked Bale in my save and he's never played a game for them. 

2 hours ago, littledragon84 said:

I know Rabiot had a spat with Didier Deschamps but it's been resolved now and Rabiot is back in the French set up but in my save he never gets selected for a call up. He's clearly a brilliant player so would have thought he would have made at 1 or 2 of the squads.

I've seen a few people mention the same issues with Bale, I've checked Bale in my save and he's never played a game for them. 

Fair call, Rabiot is no longer under our control as in Italian db. I'd forward in there.