[England Premier Division] Data Issues

4 minutes ago, V3ntricity said:

That's just speculation, interest is not the same as action (I completely disagree that Wijnaldum would be good. He was nothing special before joining Liverpool). I doubt Ndidi would have 19 in tackling if he was playing for Leeds, without affecting the rest of his stats. That is why Grealish is not rated as good. It would be a problem for the balance, even though we know he is realisticly a top player.  We will never see a world class player playing outside a top club, even though realistically they all came from somewhere (and where they were just as good).  

CA spoilers:

Spoiler

In the Premier League at AML (19+) you have Mane, Son, Aubameyang and Bale better than Grealish in raw CA.

Hence, if you put him at Manchester City, Manchester United or Chelsea, he would start regularly for those teams. How you can argue that doesn't make him world class in the game I don't know.

If there weren't any top players outside the 'top clubs' then they wouldn't sign anyone in the game. Of course there are some extremely good players outside of the clubs you are clearly referring to.

But more to the point of the Data Issues thread, this is not really the place for discussion like this. If there are areas of Grealish's attribute spread or profile you have an issue with, and have evidence to suggest a change, then go ahead and say. Likewise areas of Wijnaldum/Bernardo/Henderson's profiles you find are too much. You can't just say X player is too high/Y player is too low and expect anything to come of it.

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, laneystain said:

Willy Bolly (Wolves) - contract is set to run until 2021, which both the club and local press (Express & Star) have confirmed is incorrect. His contract in fact runs until 2023. The defender in fact signed a 5 year contract when joining permanently from Porto in July 2018, rather than a 3 year deal. 

Will get Boly's contract sorted. Thanks

Never fussed about attributes because as people say, it can be opinion.

My question is around the inconsistencies of the stats on the history screen. It's not just a Premier League issue clearly and has been the same on other FMs. 

Examples:

• Sometimes have '0' appearances and sometimes having '-' when a player hasn't played a game in a season. Eg. Lo Celso 11/12 and 12/13 season
  • Having an entry with 0 games played when a player moves to a different club. Joe Rodon/Sergio Reguilon  (I know it's because they moved after the season has started but it looks odd and rightly doesn't include any games they've played this season for the other club so would be better if removed completed). Other examples:  Moussa Sissoko 16/17 season at Newcastle, Toby Alderweirald 14/15 season at Atletico
  • Missing entries for the league on the history screen: Toby Alderweirald 03/04, Carlos Vinicious 2017 etc. - this seems to be a lot better than last year's FM though

Not exactly a major thing in the game but I love looking at players stats over the seasons and it's probably just the OCD in me! :) 

17 minutes ago, V3ntricity said:

That's just speculation, interest is not the same as action (I completely disagree that Wijnaldum would be good. He was nothing special before joining Liverpool). I doubt Ndidi would have 19 in tackling if he was playing for Leeds, without affecting the rest of his stats. That is why Grealish is not rated as good. It would be a problem for the balance, even though we know he is realisticly a top player.  We hardly ever see a world class player playing outside a top club, even though realistically they all came from somewhere (and where they were just as good).  Average players moving to top clubs becomes better than good players playing outside top clubs in game (i just think it's a bit odd, but i understand the game engine could be broken if I had my way).

It's about balance. Understandable of course, but it's frustrating as someone who likes to play as the team you support. Average-good players at clubs like Arsenal will be better than quality players at your club. At Villa Douglas Luiz is a poorer player than Mo Elneny despite being in the Brazilian Nation Team, and being excellent since project restart, Mings is a poorer centre back than Holding despite being in the England Squad. TBF Grealish is really good in the game since the FM20 March update, but he has took it to a new level this year, hence the England recognition. I would recommend playing as a club you don't have a care for until the full release where there maybe buffs that reflect the start of this season.  

Edited by Rags89

Hi people..

is the database the final one? it seems strange to me that Angelino , starting player in the Leipz who arrived in the semifinal of the champions league and voted one of the best players in the competition , has remained identical to when he never played in man city.

Values are exactly the same as last year . How is it possible?:confused:

20201111134330_1.thumb.jpg.26e021e116c36d85a12140cc65ac559e.jpg

5 minutes ago, stecca82 said:

Hi people..

is the database the final one? it seems strange to me that Angelino , starting player in the Leipz who arrived in the semifinal of the champions league and voted one of the best players in the competition , has remained identical to when he never played in man city.

Values are exactly the same as last year . How is it possible?:confused:

It would be better detailing your opinion on how he should look in the German forum, as the research team there are the ones that have been watching and rating him for nearly a year now.

6 minutes ago, Sean Blinkhorn said:

It would be better detailing your opinion on how he should look in the German forum, as the research team there are the ones that have been watching and rating him for nearly a year now.

Hi , this is their answer :onmehead:

Edited by stecca82
28 minutes ago, Dan Ormsby said:

Yep, thanks for this. I've actually been discussing this with a few people today including some thoughts being put forward by someone who works at the club.  Seems like we have two options to make the situation more realistic, but neither is perfect.  Firstly we could make Edu have a joint role of Technical Director and Director of Football, or we could just have no Director of Football set at Arsenal.  In both cases Vinai reverts to being just managing director.  We will almost certainly choose to make one of these changes.  Any thoughts?  In general I think there are definitely improvements we can make in terms of the fluidity of staff roles for future FM games and I'll be having a think about this in the next few weeks.

I think based on how the roles operate in FM i would say a dual role for Edu would make the most sense although agree on the point of there not being a total DOF at Arsenal given Arteta's involvement in transfers. Cheers for looking at it! 

8 hours ago, GSevensM75 said:

Thanks, I'll look into these.

Regarding Pleat, I don't think he scouts for Spurs officially but he has provided input every now and then.  As the article above highlights, it was more a call from Levy to Pleat to get Pleat's opinion rather than having Pleat specifically scouting Alli.

Just to expand on David Pleat as a scout, because he only scouts for Tottenham when asked, would it be possible to be put as a Part Time Scout maybe? Just Curious, or if not to just be added to the database for the pre game editor just for my personal use and I'll add him to Tottenham :lol:

Just a few more additions, Every club I manage I go through about 2 days of research to find out everyone who works for the club and especially Tottenham cause I support them and having watched the Tottenham: All or Nothing on Amazon I got to find out a lot more people who work for us.

Ricardo Formosinho - Left the club and was replaced with Ledley King

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8556793/Tottenham-boss-Jose-Mourinho-confirms-assistant-Ricardo-Formosinho-leaving-club.html

Tamim Khanbhai - Tottenham Doctor - (Was one of the Doctors in Tottenham: All or Nothing)

https://uk.linkedin.com/in/tamim-khanbhai-14142256?challengeId=AQG5WmrEYj_zrwAAAXW3xLrzXR0EbRPBpVc3W7rtMxkfn34hdVmYT-haBzEApPhzYboVbYIBgEIwhSC7qr_Kepx1OynhD1Rb-Q&submissionId=d9671184-557b-4616-0431-b2f0409c5132

Then there are 2 members of the First team who are Physios but I just can't manage to find there names, wondering if you knew? They was also both in the Amazon Documentary, The Guy with his hand around Foyth in the 1st picture with the initials SS https://s3.ap-southeast-1.amazonaws.com/images.deccanchronicle.com/dc-Cover-62rlceb0qq1sjf1ppbbratok83-20190801153806.Medi.jpeg, and the guy with Son in the YouTube video with the initials JOR https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzW5v0qyaS4, and are also both seen in the 3rd picture on the far right behind Pochettino https://www.thenationalnews.com/image/policy:1.1055590:1595918009/1182078104.jpg?$p=6129dac&w=1136&$w=ec52ab9. I suspect they are both Physios or Doctors, Thanks for any info mate.

Edited by LBall94_
Changed pictures for source links

West ham fan here was just wondering why michail antonio has not been converted into a striker. 
he was West Ham’s key striker last season scoring a lot of goals which kept us in the premiership.. 

he has progressed a lot as a player and as a striker for West Ham 

his stats haven’t changed and his value hasn’t increased and his recognised role is still a right winger

will he be the same in football manager touch ? 

Will this be updated at a later stage ? 
thank you 

54 minutes ago, Reece24 said:

Never fussed about attributes because as people say, it can be opinion.

My question is around the inconsistencies of the stats on the history screen. It's not just a Premier League issue clearly and has been the same on other FMs. 

Examples:

• Sometimes have '0' appearances and sometimes having '-' when a player hasn't played a game in a season. Eg. Lo Celso 11/12 and 12/13 season
  • Having an entry with 0 games played when a player moves to a different club. Joe Rodon/Sergio Reguilon  (I know it's because they moved after the season has started but it looks odd and rightly doesn't include any games they've played this season for the other club so would be better if removed completed). Other examples:  Moussa Sissoko 16/17 season at Newcastle, Toby Alderweirald 14/15 season at Atletico

The reason for some of this from a data/research side is that when Rodon left my care I finished off his profile with his actual leaving date and number of appearances this season (4). While those don't happen in FM21's world, they will need to be there in FM22 and onwards. To leave the entries out for the benefit of neatness in this version would create problems down the line.

3 hours ago, XaW said:

In a full AI season for me I think he scored the right amount of goals with 11, but there was a bit of a lack of goals in general. Top scorer was Raul Jimenez with 19, 2nd place was Bernardo Silva with 15 and Harry Kane with 14.

It's a small sample size though. Salah scored 13 and Mane 12 though. And I think that's on the low end for pretty much everyone.

My first one was Salah 14 goals,  Mane 11 and Bobby 11. Second was Salah 12, Mane 11, Bobby 18. Third one is Salah 14, Mane 20, Bobby 3 (but injured for 8 games) ?!?!?

Edited by diddydaddydoddy

Not sure if it is or not but matty cash from aston villa is eligible for poland  

www.nottinghampost.com › sport
Nottingham Forest defender Matty Cash on his international ...

www.skysports.com › news › m...
Web results
Matty Cash exclusive: Nerf guns, new surroundings at Aston Villa ...

theathletic.com › 2019/11/28
New deal for Matty Cash – the future Poland international? – The Athletic

6 minutes ago, Mcfc1894 said:

Why should he has to use that he's just showing you his opinion and stats to back it up 

Which stats? It’s all just opinion, which is fine, but there needs to be a convincing argument put forward as to why a researcher who has put a lot of work into rating these players should change those ratings. Not just ‘I think someone’s passing attribute should be higher’. If people want to improve loads of attributes across a dozen players at their favourite club then using the editor is a fair suggestion.

2 minutes ago, Mcfc1894 said:

Why should he has to use that he's just showing you his opinion and stats to back it up 

It was a joke, sorry.  Should have included a safety wink! I'd just responded to a very similar post a couple of posts earlier that said this sort of post was not something that would be change anything, so probably should have just repeated that, so will again here:

- I won't be making any marginal attribute changes, or even any major attribute changes unless it is a clear error (say a "1" being entered instead of an "11"), which I don't believe there are any of in terms of attributes.  This will be the same for most other researchers, definitely in terms of changing anything before release, I would expect.

- This is a thread for identifying bugs in data.  It's fine to disagree with what I have set and have an opinion on attributes, but it would probably be better to post this sort of thing on the discussion forums. 

- Alternatively it is fine to put forward opinions and I will read them and consider them for a future data update, but they should not be presented in such a way that myself or any other researcher has made an unforgiveable error due to having slightly different opinions on certain attributes.  It should also not be presented in a way where the poster is expecting or demanding anything to change for release.

Cheers!

I think someone has left Ollie Watkins from Championship start last season.  One he is down as a championship level player when clearly he is definitley not, he is not a left winger although he can play there, a proper number 9 played for Brentford and villa this season but the stats say got potential to be premier league left winger.  Pace and accerleration is definitley off as he is rapid too. Also if you seen his displays he plays very agressively with back to defenders so agression 9 appears to be incredibly harsh.  Just think researcher has not considered any sort of form or abilities from last year or so from these stats.  Thanks 

image.thumb.png.6450886a7dd7209ebdb2b37ccf1d6ffd.png

8 hours ago, diddydaddydoddy said:

You’ve had an explanation to the star rating above. I would have liked to increase his CA to be our best midfielder tbh, however his CA/attributes would have been set by Bayern’s researcher and they will have seen far more of him than I have. Hopefully if he stays injury free he could get a boost in the February update.

Fair enough. 

There is/was a lot of talk around Thiago being underappreciated by the Bayern media and also parts of the fan base. Looking forward to seeing more of him for Liverpool. 

Few issues for West Ham

Ogbonna and Antonio both listed as leading players for Championship sides. Both are among our best players, easily good premier league players (at least decent prem players).  Both need to go up given last years and this years form. Dribbling, pace and finishing for Antonio definitely. Arguably should be just below the level of a Zaha, whereas atm he's listed as the 3rd best winger or 2nd best striker. Ogbonna was our runner up hammer of the year, and is a capped Italy player. Easily the standout of our centre backs (Ogbonna, Diop, Balbuena and Dawson all have the same star rating). Minor attribute changes will reflect this. Antonio is also accomplished as a left winger.

On Antonio, it has been confirmed the club has an option to extend his deal by a year: https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11685/12029924/west-ham-have-michail-antonio-contract-option-says-david-moyes

Odubeko arguably our brightest prospect behind Baptiste (some are calling for Odubeko to be brought into the first team now), yet doesn't even break into the top 15 of our U23 squad for potential. He needs greater potential rating.

Not sure if it's a bug, but Fredricks and Masuaku both have their assistant reports saying their best position is Midfield right and Midfield Left respectively. Think it's bugging out, as both are "natural" at WB/FB and only accomplished as midfielders

May need to confirm, but think we have a 20% sell on clause for Diangana: https://www.westbromnews.co.uk/2020/09/07/the-athletic-details-key-clause-in-west-brom-diangana-deal-amid-anger-from-west-ham-players/

Don't think the Haller instalments are correct, think they aren't monthly and are for much more than what is there currently (only like £4mil outstanding)

Fornals can play LW (and has done almost exclusively for us)

Edited by Behrami181
2 hours ago, V3ntricity said:

That's just speculation, interest is not the same as action (I completely disagree that Wijnaldum would be good. He was nothing special before joining Liverpool). I doubt Ndidi would have 19 in tackling if he was playing for Leeds, without affecting the rest of his stats. That is why Grealish is not rated as good. It would be a problem for the balance, even though we know he is realisticly a top player.  We hardly ever see a world class player playing outside a top club, even though realistically they all came from somewhere (and where they were just as good).  Average players moving to top clubs becomes better than good players playing outside top clubs in game (i just think it's a bit odd, but i understand the game engine could be broken if I had my way).

If you don’t think Wijnaldum is good, we can’t help you, bud.

A few points from a west ham fan:

In player dynamics Mark Noble and a most of the first team feel Yarmolenko is a great team leader in the dressing room which doesn't sound right.

I think Michail Antonio's work rate at 13 is very harsh, i don't think theres a striker in the premier league that works as hard as him.. especially with the poor service he usually gets. He should be at least 15 imo.

Pablo Fornals has unconvincing as LW but he has been great there this year and last year especially post-lockdown return.

Diangana was sold for 12m, raising to 18m plus a 20% sell on clause which doesn't look to be the case in the game

Declan Rice is more of a playmaker for west ham and 13 passing doesn't give him justice 

29 minutes ago, anakin79 said:

I think someone has left Ollie Watkins from Championship start last season.  One he is down as a championship level player when clearly he is definitley not, he is not a left winger although he can play there, a proper number 9 played for Brentford and villa this season but the stats say got potential to be premier league left winger.  Pace and accerleration is definitley off as he is rapid too. Also if you seen his displays he plays very agressively with back to defenders so agression 9 appears to be incredibly harsh.  Just think researcher has not considered any sort of form or abilities from last year or so from these stats.  Thanks 

The Brentford research has improved Watkins a bit from last season finishing is up 1 and his mentals are a bit better too. I had a discussion with him earlier in this thread and gave some evidence re Watkins physical and heading attributes, he seemed open to discussion. It's possible Watkins will be improved before release, but if not we'll have to wait til the March 2021 update. 

Edited by Rags89
17 minutes ago, metal_guitarist said:

Just a reminder that this thread and others in this forum are for reporting factual issues with the in-game data. Can we please not clog it up which will lead to real issues being missed due to the number of unnecessary posts. 

Where are the discussions supposed to be posted then?

Palace have a scout in the game, John Griffin, who sadly passed away a few months ago. Would expect the Palace researcher to pick that up given it was on the club website and socials

https://www.cpfc.co.uk/news/2020/may/remembering-john-griffin-club-scout/

Also, I signed Jack Wilshere and it was showing that he had been released by Arsenal (instead of West Ham)

40 minutes ago, anakin79 said:

What you have screenshotted is an in-game coach/scout report which can have errors. I can assure you OW's natural position is set as striker and he has a very high setting for LW and he left my care as what he was - a top Championship player who was yet to prove himself at a higher level. 

I repeat he has the PA for you to develop him further into decent EPL level player as is happening irl. 

21 minutes ago, Logan1888 said:

Crystal palace have Scott Guyett - Head of Sports Science contract as non contract with no expiry date or wage

Also just noticed connor wickham has higher finishing than the following players (15)

rashford, sterling, firmino, bruno, pogba, martial, gabriel jesus, calvert lewin, grealish

surely not

2 minutes ago, diddydaddydoddy said:

@Nightwalker1988 Me being thick but what are you asking/pointing out?

1. Liverpool's first team is not at the kirkby academy, but the first team training ground in Kirkby.   (two different training grounds)

2. Kirkby academy where youth players are where build in 1998.
But the new AXA training ground for Liverpool's first team was finished and taken in use in November 2020.

But in the game, the first team are using Kirkby academy, and not AXA traning ground, and the ground the first team are on in game where build in 1998.

I would guess this goes here. I was slightly surprised to see that Klopp isn't among the top 10 managers on the England Hall of Fame. I looked at his profile and discovered why - he has not been recorded as winning last year's EPL with Liverpool.

image.thumb.png.6723c642ea648aea005e170f51d2c693.png

2 minutes ago, Nightwalker1988 said:

1. Liverpool's first team is not at the kirkby academy, but the first team training ground in Kirkby.   (two different training grounds)

But the new AXA training ground for Liverpool's first team was finished and taken in use in November 2020.

But in the game, the first team are using Kirkby academy, and not AXA traning ground, and the ground the first team are on in game where build in 1998.

Understand now

1 minute ago, littledragon84 said:

Kieran Tierney should have CB added to the positions that he can play, he's more than demostrated that he can play CB in a back 3. His best position is LB but Arteta seems to favour playing with 3 CB. 

Tierney does have CB as a position he can play.  Please check these things before you post them.  I will be logging a feature request soon to try to improve the situation from both the research and match engine perspective in future editions of FM regarding players that are comfortable playing in a back three or a midfield three, but wouldn't be as comfortable in a back two or central midfield two.

Just now, Dan Ormsby said:

Tierney does have CB as a position he can play.  Please check these things before you post them.  I will be logging a feature request soon to try to improve the situation from both the research and match engine perspective in future editions of FM regarding players that are comfortable playing in a back three or a midfield three, but wouldn't be as comfortable in a back two or central midfield two.

Yeah sorry bout that, I clocked that just after I sent the msg my bad. 

1 hour ago, sullivan123 said:

A few points from a west ham fan:

In player dynamics Mark Noble and a most of the first team feel Yarmolenko is a great team leader in the dressing room which doesn't sound right.

I think Michail Antonio's work rate at 13 is very harsh, i don't think theres a striker in the premier league that works as hard as him.. especially with the poor service he usually gets. He should be at least 15 imo.

Pablo Fornals has unconvincing as LW but he has been great there this year and last year especially post-lockdown return.

Diangana was sold for 12m, raising to 18m plus a 20% sell on clause which doesn't look to be the case in the game

Declan Rice is more of a playmaker for west ham and 13 passing doesn't give him justice 

To add to this on the game London Stadium is said to have 57k capacity in normal matches but our lowest home attendance in 2019-20 was 59,870 

Great job all with the work that's been done.

I've got a couple of queries over the positions selected though for the WBA players.

Matheus Pereira - AMC and AMR should both be natural positions, for WBA since he signed hes played around 70% of games in AMC which hes listed as competent currently.  Ability wise I would say hes not far off but would say hes not as quick as his stats currently show but would benefit from a boost in areas such as vision and composure.

Grady Diangana - Has played 90% of games for WBA as a LM or AML and I would have this as his natural position rather than the right hand side of the pitch.

Kyle Edwards - He is selected as a natural in CAM which I don't believe hes ever played for WBA, I would take this off and have LM and AML as natural positions for him (currently ineffectual as LM).

I can't see into the CA and PA scores obviously but I would suggest the initial reports received that Rekeem Harper is scored too highly, he has struggled to break into the first team and should be a fair bit behind the likes of Gallagher and Krovinovic. Semi Ajayi may also be more accurate with a couple of points added to pace.

Hope this is useful information!

5 hours ago, GSevensM75 said:

He picked it up on international duty after the season had started, but before he signed for Spurs.

@Pete Sottrel - what are your thoughts?  My understanding was that injuries that made a player miss the first game of the season was the cut off and not the end of the transfer window?

Managing Spurs & Joe Hart has a squad status of First Choice Goalkeeper - After 8 league games (all wins) he is complaining about a lack of starts.  He started the 3 euro games. Should his status start as back up? Thanks

“I'm here to work as a team player, whether my name is on the team sheet or not it's a squad effort” - Joe Hart

1 hour ago, Behrami181 said:

Few issues for West Ham

Ogbonna and Antonio both listed as leading players for Championship sides. Both are among our best players, easily good premier league players (at least decent prem players).  Both need to go up given last years and this years form. Dribbling, pace and finishing for Antonio definitely. Arguably should be just below the level of a Zaha, whereas atm he's listed as the 3rd best winger or 2nd best striker. Ogbonna was our runner up hammer of the year, and is a capped Italy player. Easily the standout of our centre backs (Ogbonna, Diop, Balbuena and Dawson all have the same star rating). Minor attribute changes will reflect this. Antonio is also accomplished as a left winger.

On Antonio, it has been confirmed the club has an option to extend his deal by a year: https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11685/12029924/west-ham-have-michail-antonio-contract-option-says-david-moyes

Odubeko arguably our brightest prospect behind Baptiste (some are calling for Odubeko to be brought into the first team now), yet doesn't even break into the top 15 of our U23 squad for potential. He needs greater potential rating.

Not sure if it's a bug, but Fredricks and Masuaku both have their assistant reports saying their best position is Midfield right and Midfield Left respectively. Think it's bugging out, as both are "natural" at WB/FB and only accomplished as midfielders

May need to confirm, but think we have a 20% sell on clause for Diangana: https://www.westbromnews.co.uk/2020/09/07/the-athletic-details-key-clause-in-west-brom-diangana-deal-amid-anger-from-west-ham-players/

Don't think the Haller instalments are correct, think they aren't monthly and are for much more than what is there currently (only like £4mil outstanding)

Fornals can play LW (and has done almost exclusively for us)

Additionally our U18 team isn't registered to play in a U18 group.

59 minutes ago, Nightwalker1988 said:

@Nightwalker1988 Just checked this, to clarify, the whole facility is called The AXA Training Centre. Made up of two parts; The Academy is for u18 age groups and below, The AXA Training Centre (same name) is for the first team and u23s.

1 hour ago, swansongs said:

Where are the discussions supposed to be posted then?

It would be ideal if there were a designated Data Discussion thread which was for more informal conversation about it that researchers can dip in and out of as they please rather than this which is more focused on inaccuracies.

Remember Dean & Pete are the guys who have to come and trawl through - every - post, and the HR's have to do it in their nation threads as well. 

In lieu of a dedicated area though, there is always general discussion, you only have to look at the recent topic about Son to see something in which there could be a far more in-depth conversation than can be supported within here. 

Hi, a few thoughts about Leeds players in the database:

Phillips - I know its very hard to get the stats right for a player as well rounded as Kalvin, but I do think his passing and positioning should be moved up to 14 (I'd argue tackling as well but maybe id be asking for too much haha). Kalvin is a superb passer of the ball, at both long and short distances. I know he has strong mentals to show this, but I think 13 is really selling his technique short. He has lower passing than Foreshaw and Bouy ffs. Kalvin's defensive positioning is one of his strongest assets, he's always in the right place. It's no coincidence our defence struggles massively without him. I think these stat changes would also help him suit the position he plays under Bielsa more. Right now, his stats look more suitable for a BBM, rather than the dm role he plays at Leeds. He should be a good cm, but should be strongest when playing as a dm. His recent England appearances reflect how much better he plays as a lone pivot, rather than in a 2 man midfield. I'd also suggest his corners be lowered - they are pretty awful tbh. If his stats need to be balanced more, his dribbling could definitely be knocked down 1, it's pretty poor. Same for his agility and pace. Can't check the editor yet but his loyalty better be high, don't think I could handle the Yorkshire Pirlo leaving me.

Bamford - Most of his stats are bang on - wouldn't even complain if his finishing dropped by 1. I do think his aggression and bravery should be increased though, the man is a ridiculously hard worker and a brilliant presser. I would have thought that these stats being low would weaken him in this area.

Llorente - We haven't had a chance to see him yet, but Sociedad fans seemed very happy to see him gone, so I'm surprised that he's arguably our best player behind Rodrigo. Maybe his stats need lowering a bit?

Strujik - I think his mentals should be lowered a bit. Looks very promising but seems to get lost when playing for the first team.

Klich - His marking and positioning should be higher than 7. He's one of our most well rounded players so I'm surprised to see how poor he looks defensively.  

Rodrigo - not sure he should be a natural cm. I don't think anyone other than Bielsa has played him that deep - I may be wrong here though so please ignore me if in doubt

Also, only a minor thing, but I think we should be one of Victor Orta's favourite clubs. I've never seen such as passionate guy in the directors box lol. 

Southampton

I posted this last year but it hasn't been implemented

Iain Brunnschweiler needs creating as a coach

1. Iain Brunnschweiler
  2. Born 10/12/1979

(He is listed as Coach Development Manager so U23 coach is probably closest)

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/17682145.ex-hants-cricketer-iain-brunnschweiler-back-southampton-fc/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/iain-brunnschweiler-451044a2/

https://trainingground.guru/articles/southampton-create-new-head-of-development-role-in-academy-revamp

Newcastle fan here, very accurate for the most part. A few small changes I would make (mainly positioning):

• Jacob Murphy has been starting right wing-back for us this season, as well as regularly for Sheffield Wednesday last season. I think he should be 'accomplished' in this position.
  • Joelinton, although very underwhelming last season, has been shafted a bit. He's came off the bench a few times on the right-wing so I think he should be 'competent' there. I agree his Finishing/Composure/Off the ball are atrocious, but I think he does have other decent attributes, which is why he gets game time. I think he's works hard, is very physical and can fashion a few chances. I'd increase a few of his stats to make him lower Premier league level, namely Dribbling (11), Work Rate (14), Jumping Reach (14) and Strength (15), possibly a few others.
  • Fabian Schar has played a few games in Defensive Midfield, but he's 'unconvincing' there. I'd suggest upping this to at least 'accomplished', he's quite a versatile player in my opinion.