[South America] Data Issues

Please post any data issues related to any non-represented country in South America here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research.          

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.              

·        State what you think the data should be.                            

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                         

Please note that any non-data issues for South America should be posted in the appropriate thread within the League Specific Issues forum. This would include issues such as league scheduling, league table sorting rules and match rules.

Existen Problemas con la Liga Boliviana Los clubes no tienen las plantillas 100% realistas, yo tengo la base de datos de todos los clubes, del programa COMET 

Adjunto un archivo donde se especifica los clubes 100% actualizados a Octubre 2020.

Yo soy jugador y creador de contenido de FM en Bolivia si necesitan ayuda sobre este pais puedo colaborar.

FM Bolivia.rar

hace 13 horas, duraznito dijo:

Existen Problemas con la Liga Boliviana Los clubes no tienen las plantillas 100% realistas, yo tengo la base de datos de todos los clubes, del programa COMET 

Adjunto un archivo donde se especifica los clubes 100% actualizados a Octubre 2020.

Yo soy jugador y creador de contenido de FM en Bolivia si necesitan ayuda sobre este pais puedo colaborar.

FM Bolivia.rar 83 kB · 1 download

Hola!

La Liga Boliviana tiene problemas por varios motivos que te explico a conitnuación:

1. En este momento no hay actividad en la Liga así que el movimiento de transferencias es poco y nada (sumandole a eso que los medios de comunicación informan bastante poco).

2. El acceso a Comet es para unos pocos y no es fácil poder conseguir la información "completa" que estás compartiendo. de hecho, yo tengo acceso a Cometo pero no puedo ver información detallada de Bolivia.

3. El acuerdo con Sigames, respecto a ligas no jugables en el Football Manager, es tener actualizados sólo los equipos que juegan copas internacionales.

Y respecto a tu ofrecimiento de ayuda nos vendría muy bien de cara a las futuras versiones del juego. Me puedes contactar por mensaje privado y lo hablamos.

Saludos!

Think he probably has decent potential (perhaps -8?) but think that the current ability and attributes for Moises Caicedo of IDV in Ecuador need a boost. The kid is starting and starring for his country aged only 19; looks to be hugely complete and arguably the best young midfielder in South America, which he certainly isn't in-game.

hace 3 horas, fidelitywars dijo:

Think he probably has decent potential (perhaps -8?) but think that the current ability and attributes for Moises Caicedo of IDV in Ecuador need a boost. The kid is starting and starring for his country aged only 19; looks to be hugely complete and arguably the best young midfielder in South America, which he certainly isn't in-game.

Actually he has 110/-85, which I think are pretty good numbers for an Ecuadorian prospect that had less than 30 games as pro when I delivered the database.

Anyways, a boost in which attributes and why? What do you mean as 'boost'? That he deserves 120 of CA? I don't agree.

1 hour ago, Fran93 said:

Actually he has 110/-85, which I think are pretty good numbers for an Ecuadorian prospect that had less than 30 games as pro when I delivered the database.

Anyways, a boost in which attributes and why? What do you mean as 'boost'? That he deserves 120 of CA? I don't agree.

Thanks for getting back to me so soon.

Great to see he has high potential; richly deserved. Personally, think that anyone starting for a national team that are flying high in COMNEBOL qualifiers and playing well is operating at a level above 115CA; think it's telling that he doesn't make the national team selections at the start of the game whereas IRL, he's surely now an automatic starter for years to come. In terms of attributes, I think most could do with an uplift - appreciate that he's only 18 at game's start so that would put him in 'wonderkid' territory but is that not exactly what he is? If he was Brazilian, he'd doubtless be rated much higher in-game - just as he inevitably will be in the March data update when he's moved to Europe and no longer available for a small fee...

Would argue that the highlighted attributes here could be worthy of at least a point or 2 increase but then, I don't have DB access so not sure if some are random:

image.thumb.png.0c3fec208f554c8e4b9d73d723a9ca18.png

If you compare against someone like Manual Ugarte, a similar type of player and another with limited experience in a smaller SA league, he's got much higher CA despite that forcing his way into the national team in the way that Caicedo has - and i don't think Ugarte has been rated generously; he seems a huge prospect, used used the example by way of comparison.

@fidelitywarsOk, but you're judging a national team only by four games. This is bigger than four good games.

In some of the games I simulated in FM21 Beta he already was in the national team at the beginning of the save.

About the mental stats, it's recommended to avoid to put numbers in U21 players because they're too young and they can upgrade them fast in game (unless he has the proper amount of pro games, which I think Caicedo doesn't have because he started to play regurlaly at the best level in his country in February -less than a year ago-).

So, according to the pic you showed to me we only disagree in three attributes haha. Althought, I think I'm going to upgrade him a few points for the patch -there's only 5/6 points difference between you suggestion and my approach-.

And I didn't see to much Ugarte so I can't say anything about him.

Edited by Fran93
16 minutes ago, Fran93 said:

@fidelitywarsOk, but you're judging a national team only by four games. This is bigger than four good games.

In some of the games I simulated in FM21 Beta he already was in the national team at the beginning of the save.

About the mental stats, it's recommended to avoid to put numbers in U21 players because they're too young and they can upgrade them fast in game (unless he has the proper amount of pro games, which I think Caicedo doesn't have because he started to play regurlaly at the best level in his country in February -less than a year ago-).

So, according to the pic you showed to me we only disagree in three attributes haha. Althought, I think I'm going to upgrade him a few points for the patch -there's only 5/6 points difference between you suggestion and my approach-.

And I didn't see to much Ugarte so I can't say anything about him.

Haha - yeah, i'm not suggesting making him ludicrously good, just a bit of an increase to reflect the huge strides he's made over the past couple of international breaks - nothing seems to phase him at all.

Didn't realise that he had random mental attributes - makes sense as like you say, he's still inexperienced. Great to hear he could be line for an upgrade in the patch - like I say, think he deserves it!

Thanks!

oh and Ugarte looks class - well worth keeping an eye out for him :)

I few things I noticed:
Paraguay
Estádio General Pablo Rojas was built 24/05/1970 (source: http://stadiumdb.com/stadiums/par/estadio_general_pablo_rojas )
Estádio Manuel Ferreira was built 15/05/1964 (source: http://stadiumdb.com/stadiums/par/estadio_manuel_ferreira )
Rogelio Lorenzo Livieres was built in 1986 (source: https://footballtripper.com/paraguay/club-guarani-stadium/ )
Arsenio Erico was built in 1904 (source: https://footballtripper.com/paraguay/estadio-arsenio-erico/ )
Luis Alfonso Giagni was built in 25/03/1985 and renovated during October 2013 (source: https://footballtripper.com/paraguay/estadio-luis-alfonso-giagni/ )
Defensores del Chaco was built in 1917 and renovated during September 2015 (source: https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estadio_Defensores_del_Chaco )

I noticed stadiums from smaller also have things like build date missing, most of it can be found on https://footballtripper.com/paraguay/
If you need any additional help just let me know, I will be glad to help out.