[Norway] Data Issues

Please post any data issues related to Norway here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research.          

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.              

·        State what you think the data should be.                            

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                         

Please note that any non-data issues for Norway should be posted in the appropriate thread within the League Specific Issues forum. This would include issues such as league scheduling, league table sorting rules and match rules.

Skeid:

image.thumb.png.eae0cfdfbe33ec50edeb188d8f225535.png
Both Skogsrud brothers retired this winter- 
https://skeid.no/nyheter/stian-pettersen-forlenger

Ahmed El-Amrani:
is now at Hønefoss BK.
https://www.honefossbk.no/nyheter/amrani-28-gleder-meg-til-fortsettelsen

Mustafa Hassan Ahmad is no longer in Skeid.
He plays for Gjelleråsen
https://www.facebook.com/gifalag/photos/mos-er-klarmustafa-hassan-ahmad-30-er-angrepsspiller-og-tar-turen-fra-skeid-da-h/1305720409628972/

In the Norwegian third division group three, Staal Jørpeland’s Ørjan Bjørlo should have a part-time contract until 31/12/2022. This would replicate his contract conditions irl. 

Currently, it is a shorter contract. 

Thanks. :)

2 hours ago, Nightwalker1988 said:

The birth date for this player is wrong.

He had his debut at Tromsø IL in September this year.
And he was the youngest in the history for Tromsø IL, at the age of just 15 years and 217 days.

But in the game, he is 16 years when I start a Norwegian save.

image.thumb.png.b3b4285b540ab371168a126837385c8f.png

If he was still 15 in September he's too young to be included in the database and should be removed.

Notodden FK:

Missing players:
Bror Ness Grøtterud, goalkeeper,  born 23.03.99
Jakob Nyland Ørsal, defender, 14.07.01
Sjur Lothe, midfielder, 01.08.99
Eirik Haugen Haslekås, striker, 28.09.01
Daniel Jonas Beer Grooten, winger, 27.06.01

Players who moved on:
Martin Strange - Free agent
Magnus Langset - Åssiden
Erik Midtgarden - Åssiden
Marco Tagbajumi - Free agent

14 minutes ago, swansongs said:

If he was still 15 in September he's too young to be included in the database and should be removed.

Players that are under 16 can be in the game if the parents approve it.

It happend with Martin Ødegaard when he still was 15 and played for Strømsgodset.

And there are 79 players on FM21 on my save file that are under the age of 16.

3 minutes ago, Nightwalker1988 said:

Players that are under 16 can be in the game if the parents approve it.

It happend with Martin Ødegaard when he still was 15 and played for Strømsgodset.

And there are 79 players on FM21 on my save file that are under the age of 16.

1st of September is the cutoff so players will be under 16 at the start date of most careers. Odegaard was a special case and from what I remember SI didn't even seek permission themselves, it was a twitter thing with his dad. The policy is to leave them out for legal/data protection reasons.

2 minutes ago, swansongs said:

1st of September is the cutoff so players will be under 16 at the start date of most careers. Odegaard was a special case and from what I remember SI didn't even seek permission themselves, it was a twitter thing with his dad. The policy is to leave them out for legal/data protection reasons.

Have put it in here anyway.
If he is to young and SI want to remove him, ok.
But if he is gonna be in the game, then the birth date needs to be right.

I have put it in because of wrong age.
And then the rest is up to SI.

Can it be that he is in the game because he has played more than once for the first team maybe?

Just now, Nightwalker1988 said:

Have put it in here anyway.
If he is to young and SI want to remove him, ok.
But if he is gonna be in the game, then the birth date needs to be right.

I have put it in because of wrong age.
And then the rest is up to SI.

Can it be that he is in the game because he has played more than once for the first team maybe?

I've had a look and his date of birth is set to 2004 instead of 2005, with the correct day and month. Could be a genuine error or intentional as our database doesn't allow dates to be entered that would make a player too young, and the researcher simply forgot to mark the profile "not for extraction" to the game. I've done this with a few of the lads coming through at my club I'm aware of.

What happens with the youngest group of players usually is you don't have a date of birth available online so set a year of birth or latest possible date and let the game assign one randomly, but when players skip a few years and make early debuts they can end up in game before they should. 

Mjøndalen:

Christian Gauseth is listed with only 1 match and 1 goal for Bryne. In reality he played 13 league matches in 2008, 0 goals. 10 league matches in 2009, 1 goal.

https://www.fotball.no/fotballdata/person/profil/?fiksId=2955032

Sebastian Skjold played for IF Birkebeineren up until 2016, so he played 17 league matches and scored 1 goal for them in his only season for the first team there. Old team mate of mine ;)

https://www.fotball.no/fotballdata/person/profil/?fiksId=3456622

Vindbjart:

Øyvind Gausdal, club legend, is showing a pause in his career in 2019 when in reality he played 12 matches and scored 3 goals

https://www.fotball.no/fotballdata/person/profil/?fiksId=3600011

The same goes for a lot of the Vindbjart players, where they are missing many seasons of their career.

More Mjøndalen:

The history of Vegard Hansen is wrong. 

It should be player/manager from 2006-2010 and then only manager from 2011 onwards. And he should also have 3 matches in 2010 as opposed to 0

He was player/manager for Stord from 2004-mid 2005 and then returned to Strømsgodset for the rest of 2005 where he played 4 league games.

Number of games from Stord I can't find, but there is also missing 22 games, 1 goal for Strømsgodset in 2002.

https://www.fotball.no/fotballdata/person/profil/?fiksId=1885119

Skjermbilde 2020-11-11 kl. 12.18.03.png

Edited by SvendKarlsen
3 hours ago, Nightwalker1988 said:

The birth date for this player is wrong.

He had his debut at Tromsø IL in September this year.
And he was the youngest in the history for Tromsø IL, at the age of just 15 years and 217 days.

But in the game, he is 16 years when I start a Norwegian save.

I can confirm that the birth date here is wrong. I suspect the Tromsø researcher has set the year to 2004 to get him into the game, as he is born in 05 and thus too young to be added to the database. So game policy says he has to be removed, unfortunately. Fixing this now.

3 hours ago, Dumplene said:

Thanks for this - it will all be fixed.

1 hour ago, Gundo said:

In the Norwegian third division group three, Staal Jørpeland’s Ørjan Bjørlo should have a part-time contract until 31/12/2022. This would replicate his contract conditions irl. 

Currently, it is a shorter contract. 

Thanks. :)

Thanks - it's replicated in the db now.

Patrik Berg is not as tall irl, he is max 173cm.

Zinckernagel has the most assist (and alot of goals) due to his crossing ability, corner and free kicks. this should be reflected in his stats. 

Junker is the top scorer pr game in norway, and likely will become top scorer this season. he should be much better at finishing, aggression and off the ball.

Edited by V3ntricity
7 minutes ago, V3ntricity said:

Patrik Berg is not as tall irl, he is max 173cm.

Zinckernagel has the most assist (and alot of goals) due to his crossing ability, corner and free kicks. this should be reflected in his stats. 

Junker is the top scorer pr game in norway, and likely will become top scorer this season. he should be much better at finishing, aggression and off the ball.

Berg's height is reported as 1,75 - 1,78 and 1,80 in various sources on the web. I'll look into what the correct answer is.

I've personally watched all of Glimts matches this year. Zinckernagel's FK's and corners are actually a bit hit and miss, so 10/10 ratings there seems like a fair assessment. He's also decent at crossing (11), but that's certainly not his force. His assists come from excellence in other areas of play. With the way Glimt attack, you don't actually see that many crosses during a game. It's all about movement into space and finding the gaps in the opposition defence, and the chance-creating passes are more often short, simple and clever rather than devastating crosses.

Junker is at 14/14/14 in the abilities you list, and shouldn't be much better. That's pretty good already.

1 hour ago, Thuninho said:

Notodden FK:

Missing players:
Bror Ness Grøtterud, goalkeeper,  born 23.03.99
Jakob Nyland Ørsal, defender, 14.07.01
Sjur Lothe, midfielder, 01.08.99
Eirik Haugen Haslekås, striker, 28.09.01
Daniel Jonas Beer Grooten, winger, 27.06.01

Players who moved on:
Martin Strange - Free agent
Magnus Langset - Åssiden
Erik Midtgarden - Åssiden
Marco Tagbajumi - Free agent

Grøtterud is in Notodden in the database - not sure how he's not there in your game.
Ørsal's loan at NFK has been terminated, he's currently at Raufoss.
Lothe has been transferred now
Haslekås and Grooten were missing - added to database now - please PM me some player details (attributes, positions, ability) if you're able to @Thuninho, I have not seen these guys play and can only add sort of bare-bones profiles.

Transfers out also completed. Thanks.

Kolbu KK:

Helge André Jøndal is a playing manager.
Espen Myhrvold is assistant manager and retired as a player in 2017.
Tor Oddmar Lillereiten is a player and goalkeeping coach.

Players out:
Michael Urrang - Player/Manager at Skreia I.L.
Olav Stenerud
Øystein Nygård
Stian Falch
Anders Kleiven

8 hours ago, Nightwalker1988 said:

Think that Lillestrøm SK's economy need to be checked.
I think the balance and transfer budget is way to high for a Norwegian second division club.

image.thumb.png.debbaa6642af1919140090b5317e2bed.png

Probably been put in wrong currency. I remember that has happened with some player wages for norwegian players before.  I guess that if you divide the balance with about 10 it is more or less right (without me knowing to much about the economy at LSK)

Rosenborg 2 doesnt have a manager at the start of the game. Tormod Bjerkeset should be the manager, with a contract expiring 31.12.2020 and Arnstein Røen taking over from 2021.

https://www.rbk.no/nyheter/bjerkeset-ny-rbk-2-trener
https://www.rbk.no/nyheter/slik-blir-salmar-akademiet-2021

Åge Hareides preferred formation should be 4-3-3 as that has been the only formation he has used at Rosenborg. 

Also Geir Hansen should be a part of Rosenborgs first team staff, he has been there since the end of july
https://www.rbk.no/nyheter/hansen-blir-assistenttrener-i-rbk

Edited by 1951917

Seems like the history of a lot of norwegian staff members are glitched. Saying that they are no longer working for their club.

01.JPG.b424e38bfb7bbde14ddf2c04f80d0c17.JPG

like here it says Stian Ryslett started in Tromso in 2018 and left in 2019 (bot left corner).

02.JPG.981bbffd729822952512c6ead77001e2.JPG

Same with Sigurd Rushfeldt, who by the way is kind of the headmaster of the acadamy, not loan manager, so maybe have him work closer to youth development.

03.JPG.4b6602c9e7fc4d55cf5b9da529a0f8f4.JPG

again, it says it says Jonas Johansen is not is not employed in Tromsø in his history.
04.JPG.7311bb9f1530d880d88e5e9aa9b695dc.JPG
Also saw the same thing with norwegian boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer even though he isnt in the norwegian league.

In the game Tromso scout Truls Jenssen is listed to have made his debut in 1986 when he infact did so in 1980, see link below.
image.thumb.png.c09fd02c4e548dbe1ef7b1f16437f4e2.png
http://statistikk.til.no/spiller/truls-jenssen?page=11
Heres how the stats from the link above since I recognize it might be hard that the source is in norwegian.
07.thumb.JPG.907ff0492374283a9f54e1849ac8f9de.JPG
He also  came third in the norwegian topflight with Tromso 1989, and second in 1990.

Edited by ingarmj

Lyn TF (Toppfotball) is named Lyn 1896 FK now. Shortname is Lyn 1896

Stadium is not Bislett anymore, but Kringsjå kunstgress (550 seats). Also the youth stadium.

Changes:

Director: Petter Sætherbakken

Not in the club anymore:
Orhan Simsek (out of contract)
Sofus Rasmussen (retired)
Joakim Pedersen Strand (retired)
Emil Borkø (retired)
Demba Traoré (retired, now assistant manager for Lyn 1896 FK)
Jonas Hammer (retired)
Christoffer Lars Simensen (out of contract)
Eirik Laabak (out of contract)
Jonas-Aleksander Bakken (out of contract)
Espen Omholt-Jensen (retired)
Geir Huus Skeie (out of contract)
Haakon Hagen Aase (out of contract)

Svein Roger Pettersen (out of contract)
Egil Olsen (out of contract)
Stian Walle (out of contract)

New to the club:
Henrik Elvevold (Lokomotiv Oslo)
Ola Hognerud (youth team)
Kasper Sjødin (youth team)
Jacob Hanstad (youth team)
Matias Bjanes (Lommedalen)

Delete Heming as farmer club

Per Mathias Høgmo's playing career is not included. As you can see here and here he was active between 1978 and 1989. I also believe his career as a manager and player merit that he should be added as a "favoured personell" at Tromso.
08.thumb.JPG.2a44e40b62feb503e32b43d7b17653ee.JPG
He signed for Mjolner in 1978, then played one season for Tromsø in 1981 before returning to Mjolner (he got 210 matches for them). In 1984 he once again signed for Tromsø. During the last half of the 1985 season and the first half of 1986 season he played for swedish side Norrkoping before returning to Tromso where he won the cup in 86. He played his last game for Tromso 25.05.1989.

His Tromso career looks as followed: 1981, club: Tromsø, league: 2. div. group B, games: 11, goals, 0 | 1984, club: Tromsø, league: 2. div. group B, games: 22, goals, 10 1985, club: Tromsø, league: 2. div. group B, games: 23, goals, 5 1986, club: Tromsø, league: eliteserien, games: 14, goals, 2 1987, club: Tromsø, league: eliteserien, games: 22, goals, 9 1988, club: Tromsø, league: eliteserien, games: 4, goals, 1 1989, club: Tromsø, league: eliteserien, games: 4, goals, 0.

he was caped once (1) by Norways senior team.

Edited by ingarmj

Not quite sure if this is made by design or not, but why cant you see a coachs history and where he's been like you could in previous versions of the game. First picture from FM21, second picture from FM20 as referance of what I feel is missing.

11.thumb.JPG.7e3369e971547dbb060827e437f02f99.JPG

10.thumb.JPG.ade1f63dd62ab761b404525ec5b951f2.JPG

On Egersund:

* Jakob Maslø Dunsby should be in the club, on loan from Fram Larvik

* Egersund shouldn't have 24 million kroner in their balance, as much as I'd like it, they're not that rich! (Remove a zero?)

* Herman Kleppa has played as right back the entire season, and should be given more positional points for that role.

* Henrik Breimyr is the new club captain

21 hours ago, SvendKarlsen said:

Mjøndalen:

Christian Gauseth is listed with only 1 match and 1 goal for Bryne. In reality he played 13 league matches in 2008, 0 goals. 10 league matches in 2009, 1 goal.

https://www.fotball.no/fotballdata/person/profil/?fiksId=2955032

Sebastian Skjold played for IF Birkebeineren up until 2016, so he played 17 league matches and scored 1 goal for them in his only season for the first team there. Old team mate of mine ;)

https://www.fotball.no/fotballdata/person/profil/?fiksId=3456622

Vindbjart:

Øyvind Gausdal, club legend, is showing a pause in his career in 2019 when in reality he played 12 matches and scored 3 goals

https://www.fotball.no/fotballdata/person/profil/?fiksId=3600011

The same goes for a lot of the Vindbjart players, where they are missing many seasons of their career.

These are all fixed now - Feel free to supply me a list of missing history at Vindbjart via PM.

21 hours ago, SvendKarlsen said:

More Mjøndalen:

The history of Vegard Hansen is wrong. 

It should be player/manager from 2006-2010 and then only manager from 2011 onwards. And he should also have 3 matches in 2010 as opposed to 0

He was player/manager for Stord from 2004-mid 2005 and then returned to Strømsgodset for the rest of 2005 where he played 4 league games.

Number of games from Stord I can't find, but there is also missing 22 games, 1 goal for Strømsgodset in 2002.

https://www.fotball.no/fotballdata/person/profil/?fiksId=1885119

Skjermbilde 2020-11-11 kl. 12.18.03.png

I've fixed the missing player history, but I'm not sure why his non-playing history is displayed like that in the game, it reads like this in the database:

image.thumb.png.4c73cb04c0f6a92ebedf888243e6b1fc.png

12 hours ago, Eppi said:

Kolbu KK:

Helge André Jøndal is a playing manager.
Espen Myhrvold is assistant manager and retired as a player in 2017.
Tor Oddmar Lillereiten is a player and goalkeeping coach.

Players out:
Michael Urrang - Player/Manager at Skreia I.L.
Olav Stenerud
Øystein Nygård
Stian Falch
Anders Kleiven

Fixed now. Thanks

12 hours ago, DiasV said:

Probably been put in wrong currency. I remember that has happened with some player wages for norwegian players before.  I guess that if you divide the balance with about 10 it is more or less right (without me knowing to much about the economy at LSK)

Not the issue here. They just had a slightly high cash stash in the database. Outdated number.

10 hours ago, ingarmj said:

Also saw the same thing with norwegian boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer even though he isnt in the norwegian league.

Maybe the issue here isn't specifically Norwegian, but a more general glitch in how np histories are displayed? Take a look to see if you can find the same with non-Norwegian managers.

10 hours ago, ingarmj said:

After the former director of football, Svein Morten Johansen was fired former Tromso player Lars Espejord (father of Runar Espejord) was chosen as kind of sporting director. I therefor believe that he should be the clubs Director of football in the game.

Some help on his earlier playing history since this link is in norwegian, if you decide to add him: 1982, club: Tromsø, league: 3. div. group F, games: 11, goals, 4 |1983, club: Tromsø, league: 2. div. group B, games: 17, goals, 5 |1984, club: Tromsø, league: 2. div. group B, games: 22, goals, 5 |1985, club: Tromsø, league: 2. div. group B, games: 18, goals, 6 |1986, club: Tromsø, league: eliteserien, games: 24, goals, 5. 
The rest of it you can find here on transfermarket.

He won the cup with Tromsø in 1986, and came third in the norwegian topflight with the same club in 1989, and second in 1990.

He was caped once (1) by the norwegian senior national team.

Even though he has a high profile and seems to have a bit of influence over things over at TIL, Espejord is in fact a member of the board. Technically he isn't employed by the club, so it wouldn't be right to set him as a director of football.

As far as I can tell, Tromsø do not currently have anyone in this role. 

9 hours ago, ingarmj said:

Not quite sure if this is made by design or not, but why cant you see a coachs history and where he's been like you could in previous versions of the game. First picture from FM21, second picture from FM20 as referance of what I feel is missing.

This is a general question about game design, not something I can help you with. I work exclusively with the Norwegian database. This should be redirected to a more general thread about the user interface of the game.

Rosenborg

Pål Andre Helland Contract expires 31.12.2020 -> should be 31.12.2022

Add youth players:

- Thomas Tharaldsen https://www.rbk.no/lag/rbk-2/spillere/thomas-tharalsen

- Adrian Bråten https://www.rbk.no/lag/rbk-2/spillere/adrian-braten

- Dennis Bakke Gaustad https://www.rbk.no/lag/rbk-2/spillere/dennis-bakke-gaustad

The game shows RBK having 0 sponsors

Even if we loan a lot of players to Ranheim im pretty sure there is no official affiliate link there anymore

I also seriously doubt Per Ciljan Skjelbred and Markus Henriksen are earning that much money even if I cant prove it.

Thank you.

I did notice when going through the various competitions to create logos yesterday that the naming convention for the U19 Regional Divisions is not uniform.

I'll draw up a list of what I think they should be when I am home from work later on.

9 minutes ago, tsagbotxd said:

All norwegian AI clubs who bring in loan players fail to register them, this was also an issue in fm2020

I've seen this happen with one of my players but other have been registered and played (against me, even) in the league. Might be related to the registration windows staying open during the season. One for the league specific issues thread

In the game Stian Ryslett is listed as a coach for the Tromso's senior team when he in reality is employed as a coach for Tromso B, as you can see on the clubs official site.
13.thumb.JPG.ed805737dd7653fc351cdd018d3b8eaf.JPG
In the game Tromso IL is separated into the senior team, the 2nd- and  the 3rd team, plus the youth side. As you can see here per the clubs official website, the 2nd team should be called Tromso B, and the 3rd team no longer exist.

12.thumb.JPG.01e0907fb9b579caaedb9f404c88a189.JPG

Much like Peter Cech at Chelsea the managing director at the Norwegian club Floya, Thomas Braaten, made himself available as a player this season and should therefor be so in the game aswell.

14.thumb.JPG.de3ec346b4d1464a134f1747ad74bf70.JPG

The Norwegian club “IF Skarp” (not Skarp IF as it is listed in the game) does not play their games at Alfheim stadion as it currently is listed in the game. As per their own official website they play and train at “Skarpmarka”. The pitch was built in 2009, it has professional grade lighting (1200 lux), clubhouse and wardrobes, but minimal seating capacity. They also have an indoors footballpitch called “Skarphallen” for winter training.

15.thumb.JPG.f44372ad47d48f3d5a01c31c4420970f.JPG

In the game a lot of Tromso’s club records are blank, here is what some of them ought to be: Oldest player: 38 years, 11 months, and 17 days – Sigurd Rushfeldt (vs Start, Norwegian Premier Division, 27th November 2011 | Oldest goalscorer: 38 years, 11 months, and 10 days – Sigurd Rushfeldt (vs Rosenborg, Norwegian Premier Division, 20th November 2011 | Most clean sheets by a player in a season: 11 (11 in the league, and 1 in the cup) Sead Ramovic (2008) | Most matches won in a row: 8 (3rd August to 22nd September 1980) | Biggest win: 1-10 vs Lyngen (in the cup), 21st June 1953 | Most goals by a player in a Match: 4 - Trond Johansen (vs Nessegutten, 11th June 1984).

16.thumb.JPG.347c84b180f1357de6febafaa19787ba.JPG

Also Lillestrøm coach, Frode Kippe, announced a comeback this season and should be available as a player.

20.thumb.JPG.4a17db5c97b5f1747c0fd09fdf943e01.JPG

Edited by ingarmj
On 12/11/2020 at 02:05, tn90 said:

Lyn TF (Toppfotball) is named Lyn 1896 FK now. Shortname is Lyn 1896

Stadium is not Bislett anymore, but Kringsjå kunstgress (550 seats). Also the youth stadium.

Changes:

Director: Petter Sætherbakken

Not in the club anymore:
Orhan Simsek (out of contract)
Sofus Rasmussen (retired)
Joakim Pedersen Strand (retired)
Emil Borkø (retired)
Demba Traoré (retired, now assistant manager for Lyn 1896 FK)
Jonas Hammer (retired)
Christoffer Lars Simensen (out of contract)
Eirik Laabak (out of contract)
Jonas-Aleksander Bakken (out of contract)
Espen Omholt-Jensen (retired)
Geir Huus Skeie (out of contract)
Haakon Hagen Aase (out of contract)

Svein Roger Pettersen (out of contract)
Egil Olsen (out of contract)
Stian Walle (out of contract)

New to the club:
Henrik Elvevold (Lokomotiv Oslo)
Ola Hognerud (youth team)
Kasper Sjødin (youth team)
Jacob Hanstad (youth team)
Matias Bjanes (Lommedalen)

Delete Heming as farmer club

All of this now fixed, except missing youth players, who will have to be added in the next phase.

On 12/11/2020 at 02:34, ingarmj said:

Per Mathias Høgmo's playing career is not included. As you can see here and here he was active between 1978 and 1989. I also believe his career as a manager and player merit that he should be added as a "favoured personell" at Tromso.

He signed for Mjolner in 1978, then played one season for Tromsø in 1981 before returning to Mjolner (he got 210 matches for them). In 1984 he once again signed for Tromsø. During the last half of the 1985 season and the first half of 1986 season he played for swedish side Norrkoping before returning to Tromso where he won the cup in 86. He played his last game for Tromso 25.05.1989.

His Tromso career looks as followed: 1981, club: Tromsø, league: 2. div. group B, games: 11, goals, 0 | 1984, club: Tromsø, league: 2. div. group B, games: 22, goals, 10 1985, club: Tromsø, league: 2. div. group B, games: 23, goals, 5 1986, club: Tromsø, league: eliteserien, games: 14, goals, 2 1987, club: Tromsø, league: eliteserien, games: 22, goals, 9 1988, club: Tromsø, league: eliteserien, games: 4, goals, 1 1989, club: Tromsø, league: eliteserien, games: 4, goals, 0.

he was caped once (1) by Norways senior team.

I agree he should be favoured by TIL. Playing history now added - The rest was already in the database.

On 12/11/2020 at 02:37, ingarmj said:

GK coach Einar Rossbach have a silver medal from the norwegian topflight (eliteserien) with Tromsø from 1990 that is not registred in the game.

Added

20 hours ago, tsagbotxd said:

Rosenborg

Pål Andre Helland Contract expires 31.12.2020 -> should be 31.12.2022

Add youth players:

- Thomas Tharaldsen https://www.rbk.no/lag/rbk-2/spillere/thomas-tharalsen

- Adrian Bråten https://www.rbk.no/lag/rbk-2/spillere/adrian-braten

- Dennis Bakke Gaustad https://www.rbk.no/lag/rbk-2/spillere/dennis-bakke-gaustad

The game shows RBK having 0 sponsors

Even if we loan a lot of players to Ranheim im pretty sure there is no official affiliate link there anymore

I also seriously doubt Per Ciljan Skjelbred and Markus Henriksen are earning that much money even if I cant prove it.

Thank you.

Helland fixed - Youth players will have to be added next phase

Agree about RIL. Ranheim link now changed from feeder club to "good relations".

Very hard to say for certain about Skjelbred and Henriksen, I've slashed a few 100.000 NOK from their yearly wage, but I don't think it's unrealistic they are earning quite a bit. Both were free transfers after all, and they are big fish in our little Norwegian pond.